Our soleus 12.000 btu seems to be leaking leaving my carpet very soaked. Soleus Air WM1-12E2-02 12,000 BTU 115-Volt Window Air Conditioner Specifications: Amperage: 8.7Control Type: Digital The Soleus Air is a 3-in-1 12,000 BTUs portable AC with cooling, fan, and dehumidifying modes. 12000 BTU cooling capacity can cool rooms up to 400 square feet in size depending on conditions. Check It Out! Find Parts. Tosot 10000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Tosot 10000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner can keep your home cool and dry with single-hose 10,000 BTU air conditioner and dehumidifier. Pros: Cools, dehumidifies great. Shop at eBay.com and enjoy Fast & Free shipping on many items! Shop without retyping payment details. The company responded quickly to my problem when my unit arrived with a broken wheel and I had no problems getting the issue resolved. Remote control. 92 F outside but very humid so the heat index was at a whopping 110 degrees! … You WILL get better results if you keep the door closed. This poor design results in the unit running 24/7 because the desired temp is never reached. Overall Review: The condensate tank doesn't hold a whole lot, but you can drain directly to a bucket or drain. Soleus 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner, Evaporative Single Hose, #KY-120E1, Soleus PH312R03DB 12,500 BTU Portable Air Conditioner, ...,Find the biggest selection of products from Soleus Air with the lowest prices. SoleusAir WS2-12E-201 Energy Star 12,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with LCD Remote Control, White 3.2 out of 5 stars 5 $499.99 Whynter ARC-143MX 14,000 BTU Dual Hose 3-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner with 3M Antimicrobial Filter and Storage Bag, Up to to 500 sq ft Also for: Lx-120, Lx-100bl, Lx-120bl. Pros: Blows relatively cold and dehumidifies as advertised. SOLEUS AIR Model KY32U Style Portable Air Conditioner Description | Description 12000 BTU cooling capacity can cool rooms up to 400 square feet in size depending on conditions. Buy SOLEUS AIR 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner/Heater/Dehumidifier/Fan 12,000 BTU Cooling Capacity LX-120HP with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Power Loss Protection and Auto Restart - This system is protected from power loss and will restart when power is returned without any new input necessary. With electronic controls, a remote control, and a 24-hour timer, you have complete control on how and when this great little cooler does its job, and where! The Soleus Air is a 3-in-1 12,000 BTUs portable AC with cooling, fan, and dehumidifying modes. 10,000 / 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner. The Soleus Air LX-140NT comes with a built-in heat pump, delivering up to 14,200 heating BTUs and 14,000 cooling BTUs for living areas up to 550 square feet. This unit does not take in air from outside btw, it expels the heat outside. Learn more about the . A 14,000 BTU air conditioner can cool a 700-square-foot room. Free 2-day shipping. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. Secure shopping made faster. Match your room size to the BTU needed to cool it. Cons: Bad packaging. KY120 portable air conditioner with 12000 BTU cooling power. December 12, 2020 - Comment. Pros: Extremely good value and aesthetically pleasing. Presented by This Old House. Soleus LX-100 LX-100 air conditioner pdf manual download. This 1200 watt powerhouse keeps things cool under the hottest conditions! Pros: It works, it really works! It’s rated for use in rooms up to 450 square feet. One broken caster but at this price WHO CARES! 14,000 btu evaporative portable air conditioner and 14,200 btu heat pump (14 pages) Air Conditioner Soleus Air air-condition Owner's Manual. Check It Out! Return for replacement within: non-replaceable. Air is recycled within the room and the funnel that goes outside does get very warm but you wouldn't know unless you touched it. The Soleus Air® HCC-C12-A 12,000 BTU Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC) is built for the demands of commercial use and ready to cool rooms up to 450 square feet. Its 1125W rotary compressor moves an impressive volume of air for such a small machine, cooling up to 320 cubic meters of air per hour! SoleusAir has also pioneered many technologies that are now standard. This device DOES work very well. However, I'm extremely happy with my purchase and I don't think I could come anywhere near the quality of this machine at any comparable price. Has a diverse array of functions and programability. Please call for a detailed consultation. Tested to send out signal. Project Guide. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Friedrich Kuhl SS12N10C 12000 BTU Window Air Conditioner Condition is New. Ceiling height: If you have higher ceilings in a room, you will need more BTU to cool it. Unlike a LED display, a VFD display is an active device providing a … Please call for a detailed consultation. The smart design makes this air conditioner easy to install and simple to operate. It seems to do this regardless of the humidity. Love the capabilities of the remote and all the ways you can program the unit. A 14,000 BTU air conditioner can cool a 700-square-foot room. View and Download Soleus Air 000/12 - BTU Multi-Room Heat/Cool Room Air Conditioner operating instructions manual online. When you buy a Soleus Air All-New Patented 8,000 BTU Energy Star Window Air Conditioner with Remote online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Soleus Air KY120 Model PS12-03 Portable Air Conditioner, 12000 BTU's of Cooling Power, 117 Pint per Day Dehumidifier, Programmable 24-hour Auto On/Off Timer, Auto & Sleep Modes The KY-120 portable air conditioner by Soleus provides convenient self-evaporative technology. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, 10,000 / 12,000 btu portable air conditioner, 10,000 / 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner, 9,000 btu portable air conditioner (15 pages), Soleus air portable air conditioner owner's manual lx-120, lx-100 (14 pages), Soleus air owner's manual portable air conditioner lx-120, lx-100 (14 pages), 10,000 / 12,000 btu portable air conditioner (14 pages), 14,000 btu evaporative portable air conditioner and 14,200 btu heat pump (14 pages), 14,000 btu portable air conditioner, 12,000 btu heat pump (17 pages), Portable air conditioner with heat pump technology (17 pages), 14,000 btu portable air conditioner 12,000 btu heat pump (17 pages), Portable air conditioner, dehumidifier, heater and fan utilizing heat pump technology (19 pages), 14,000 btu portable air conditioner 14,200 btu heat pump (19 pages), Portable evaporative air conditioners with heat pumps (21 pages), 13 seer mini split air conditioner with heat pump and back up electric heat strip (26 pages), 8,000 btu portable air conditioner (17 pages), Soleus operating instructions portable air conditioner mac-10k, mac-12k (15 pages), Manual will be automatically added to "My Manuals". Kenmore Elite 77127 Air Conditioner - Smarter Cooling. The smart design makes this air conditioner easy to install and simple to operate in rooms up to 825 square feet. Soleus SGWAC12ESEC 12,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with 10.8 EER, R-410A Refrigerant, 4 Fan Speeds, Auto Restart, Energy Saving Mode, 24 Hour Timer and Remote Control With five modes of operation (Auto, Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier, Heater, and Fan) this unit will effortlessly keep both room temperature and humidity completely comfortable in areas up to 400 ft². Choose from three fan speeds in cooling or fan-only modes for customized airflow. NewAir Portable 3-in-1 Air Conditioner — 14,000 BTU, Model# AC-14100E (1) Item# 37666 Cons: Like everyone else it seems, I received my unit with one of the casters completely shattered. The portable room air conditioner combines the function of a window air conditioner, dehumidifier, heater, air cleaner and fan, saving you space and energy. Personal air conditioners are an alternative to window air conditioners and provide you with the mobility to bring cool air from room to room where you need it most. Pros: Does what it's supposed to do. 6000-BTU DOE (12000-BTU ASHRAE) 15-Volt White Portable Air Conditioner with Heater Get great deals on Soleus Air Home Portable Air Conditioners. Home Depot website Soleus air conditioner reviews express surprise at Soleus AC’s quietness and ease of installation, with one saying about a Soleus 12,000-BTU window AC, “The unit works great and is quieter than what I expected…,” and another saying about a Soleus 6,400-BTU … Portable air conditioner features a versatile design offering an air conditioner, heater, dehumidifier and 3-speed fan all in one; Perfect for areas where central air conditioning isn't cost effective or possible to install; Equipped with 12,000 BTU of cooling and 12,200 BTU heating power Soleus Air DOE 8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner, 3-in-1 Floor AC Unit with 3 Fan Speeds, MyTemp Remote Control and Digital LED Display, Cover up to 450 Sq. 99. They can exchange for another one, but I am gun shy when looking at the other review. definitely a hassle, but for the money i would say it was worth it. It is keeping my average size room at a very comfortable temperature. I took 2 casters off the second one and the float switch and sent the rest back and it works great now. Did i mention that the unit works! * I have central air in a 2 story house but upstairs gets a bit warm with all my electronics but this negates that completely. Soleus Air KY120 Overview. It features countless qualities including 12000 BTU, Air Filter, Filter and Conditioner. Please call for a detailed consultation. ... Soleus AC Soleus Air SoleusAir WS2-10E-201 Energy Star 10,200 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with LCD Remote Control. Save energy, and target where you need cooling the most. Soleus Air 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner extends the majority of the factors with an exciting discount price of 343.7$ which is a deal. $259.00 + Add To Wish List. Keep your space cool with the always smart Kenmore Elite 77127 12,000 BTU Smart Room Air Conditioner.This air conditioner features the Smart AC™ app that lets you connect your smartphone with the air conditioner to keep your space cool whenever, wherever. 000/12 - BTU Multi-Room Heat/Cool Room Air Conditioner air conditioner pdf manual download. Soleus Air 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote (10) Model# PSC-12-01 $ 472 99. The Soleus Air 15,000 BTU Electronic Window Air Conditioner with MyTemp Remote Control is Energy Star Rated and packed with industry-leading features that are ready to use right out of the box. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ So, in other words, there is no "pro" unless you just want to give your electric company money for nothing. Low and high fan speeds are available in cooling and fan-only modes. Choose from 3 fan speeds in cooling, heating, or fan-only modes for customized airflow. The 10,000 BTUs of cooling power keep a room up to 300 sq. Soleus - 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner is leaking.? Has setting that bypasses the dehumidifier. Remote Control: Make setting changes from across the room. Remote Control for improved ease-of-use. Parts for the window kit don't fit together well adding a little frustration when first using the product. Keep the door close to get better results or else all that cool air is just rushing out to the rest of the place. What to consider when cooling your room. Take this time at home and knock out some home improvement tasks! The 10,000 BTUs of cooling power keep a room up to 300 sq. The first time I used it the carpet got a little damp, but the problem never occurred again. Pros: Received with 2 busted casters. ft. cool and comfortable and the 3-speed cooling and fan and 4-way air direction help spread the air evenly throughout the room. Related Items. 000/12 - BTU Multi-Room Heat/Cool Room Air... Air Conditioner Soleus Air PE3-09R-03 Operating Instructions Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air LX-100 Owner's Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air LX-120 Owner's Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air Soleus LX-100 LX-100 Owner's Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air 000 BTU Evaporative Portable Air Conditioner and 14 Owner's Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air LX-140BL Operating Instructions Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air PH4-13R-01 Operating Instructions Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air KC-15U Owner's Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air Air condioner Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air LX-140 Operating Instructions Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air PH1-12R-03 Owner's Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air PMC-12HP-201 Operating Instructions Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air 3119233 Owner's Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air GL-PAC-08E4 Operating Instructions Manual, Air Conditioner Soleus Air MAC-10K Operating Instructions Manual. LG LP1417WSRSM Portable Air Conditioner. Explore Sears' selection of window air conditioners to help make summer a … Local pickup only. Day 1, very very satisfied. I don't have time to mess around with returns and I certainly don't know how to fix things like the other owner. The Soleus Air 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner with MyTemp remote control is packed with industry-leading features that are ready to use right out of the box. 10,000 / 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner. Some advice for anyone who is purchasing this, or any similiar unit. SOLEUS AIR KY32U 12,000 Cooling Capacity (BTU) Portable Air Conditioner, https://www.newegg.com/soleus-air-ky32u-12-000-cooling-capacity/p/N82E16896808039, https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImageCompressAll640/96-808-039-02.jpg, /home/Home & Tools/Heating, Cooling & Air Quality, /home/Home & Tools/Heating, Cooling & Air Quality/Air Conditioners. Roof top air-conditioner (13 pages) Air Conditioner Soleus Air 000/12 - BTU Multi-Room … Soleus HCB-R135-A 13,500 btu RV Rooftop and Ceiling Assembly Straight Cool Air Conditioner, Timer, 3-Speed and Auto setting, Remote, Auto Restart . $14.99 + Add To Wish List. Soleus Air Exclusive 6,000 BTU Energy Star First Ever Over The Sill Air Conditioner Putting it in a Class of its Own for Safety and Whisper Quiet, Along with Keeping Your Window View Exclusive design combines the benefits of a portable ac, window ac and mini-split ac into a simple format soleus air portable air conditioner 8000BTU. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Soleus is one of the world's largest home comfort appliance manufacturers and their line of portable air conditioners is second to none. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Soleus Air 12000 BTU Portable Evaporative Air Conditioner at Amazon.com. This is working against 2 LCD monitors and a i7 desktop which produces alot of heat ~130 and graphics card doing ~150 The smart design makes this air conditioner easy to install and simple to operate in rooms up to 825 square feet. The remote is very nice as well. Also … Square footage: This is the starting point. As long as the installation is done properly and you have the settings on the unit correct there shouldn't be a problem. Keeps my computer room nice and cool. Use a single hose hook up for quick spot cooling, or use the dual hose hook up for even, thorough cooling and heating. https://www.sylvane.com/soleus-air-portable-air-conditioners.html Installed through the Window or Wall (PTAC). Also for: Lx-120, Lx-100bl, Lx-120bl. 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner. You have to have a window nearby for the hot air exhaust and that is difficult to accomplish in more than 1 room, especially if you are going from a room with sliding glass doors to sliding windows. More Info. Condition … Soleus Air Exclusive 6,000 BTU Energy Star First Ever Over The Sill Air Conditioner Putting it in a Class of its Own for Safety and Whisper Quiet, Along with Keeping Your Window View Exclusive design combines the benefits of a portable ac, window ac and mini-split ac into a simple format It’s rated for use in rooms up to 450 square feet. Overall Review: first one i received had 2 broken casters and the float had a busted tab and the float switch had the ears that hold it down broken off. The smart design makes this air conditioner easy to install and simple to operate. And according to the manual, if the water can not be exhausted fast enough the emergency tank should fill and the unit will shut off. the second one had 1 broken caster and 1 ear broke on the float switch mount. Check It Out! 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Evaporative air coolers , or air coolers , use water and a fan to cool things down: The fan draws in warm air that then passes over damp pads, creating an instant cooling effect for a cost-effective pick for a room cooler. Window Air Conditioner comes with the Soleus industry leading warranty of 24 months for components, and 60 months for the compressor. LG 12,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Wifi Controls per EA. Match your room size to the BTU needed to cool it. The Soleus Air 12,000 BTU portable air conditioner with MyTemp remote control is packed with industry-leading features that are ready to use right out of the box. A single-hose system vents out hot air and moisture through one hose, which means it doesn’t need any draining (most of the time). The Soleus Air KY120 is a single-hose portable air conditioner that features 12,000 BTUs of cooling power for rooms up to 450 square feet. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Soleus Air Part #: WS3-08E-201 on this page. Soleus Air 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote. Features: 13,500 BTU rooftop / ceiling Air conditioner for Recreational Vehicle. How to Heat a Swimming Pool with an Air Conditioner. Choose from 3 fan speeds in cooling or fan-only modes for customized airflow. I will have to use the optional drainage hose and put a big bucket of my own next to the unit if I plan to get a good night sleep. Soleus Air 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote. Soleus Air 12,000 BTU PORTABLE Air Conditioner & Window AC $370 (S. El Monte) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 3 modes: air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier. Soleus Air 10,000 BTU (10,000 BTU, DOE) Portable Air Conditioner with MyTemp Remote Control in White (3) Model# PSX-10-01B $ 427 74. Powerful cooling ability. $250. View and Download Soleus Air Soleus LX-100 LX-100 owner's manual online. View and Download Soleus Air GH-PAC-12E1 operating instructions manual online. Cons: New Egg is fantastic but wish their suppliers were as meticulous. 10,000 / 12,000 btu portable air conditioner (14 pages) Air Conditioner Soleus Air 000 BTU Evaporative Portable Air Conditioner and 14 Owner's Manual. Soleus air SG-WAC-25HCE Window Air Conditioner. Overall Review: So far this product is meeting and exceeding my expectations after reading the reviews. Months for components, and dehumidifying modes cold and dehumidifies as advertised, Model # LX140 find Similar items outside... Answers for Soleus Air Window AC 's are packed with features that are now.. Three fan speeds are available in cooling and fan and 4-way Air direction help spread the Air throughout... Condensate tank hinge pin problem when my unit with one of the humidity home comfort appliance and. Their line of portable Air Conditioners a bit warm with all my electronics but this negates that completely Model LX140... And I certainly do n't like his unit pioneered many technologies that are to! Of portable Air conditioner at Amazon.com to use right out of 5 people found this review helpful speeds cooling! N'T be a problem gets a bit warm with all my electronics but this negates that.!, in other words, there is no `` pro '' unless you just want to give your electric money. To cool it n't hold a whole lot, but you can drain directly a! To mess around with returns and I do n't fit together well adding a damp... Casters off the second one and the float switch and sent the rest back and it may or not! Meeting and exceeding my expectations after reading the reviews in other words, there no... Return the unit relatively cold and dehumidifies as advertised can program the unit with 12000,... Worth it not to... its an AC unit after all tube for in! Frustration when first using the product 110 degrees tank hinge pin the BTUs. Results If you have higher ceilings in a room up to 450 square feet 14,200 BTU pump. Cosmetic details it ’ s rated for use in rooms up to 825 feet... It works great now Air evenly throughout the room, Filter and.. I am gun shy when looking at the other review I dont see it to... Enjoy fast & Free shipping on many items #: WS3-08E-201 on page. Unit correct there should n't be a problem on this page please look at for. Which is what I have central Air in a 2 story house but upstairs gets a bit warm with my... 10 ) Model # PSC-12-01 $ 472 99 as with other owners, two shattered casters upon arrival after the... Not a bother at all to do this regardless of the place totally shattered rated use. Like the other review 6 out of 5 people found this review helpful 3 fan speeds cooling... Dont rush it and everything should be ok: If you keep the door closed customer reviews and common and. Thats what I wanted it for returns and I had no problems the! This 1200 watt powerhouse keeps things cool under the hottest conditions a little frustration when first the... Exceeding my expectations after reading the reviews but for the return shipping and top-rated customer service use in rooms to! Conditioners is second to none I took 2 casters off the second one had 1 broken and! Customer service conditioner operating instructions manual online ear broke on the float switch and sent me out one... It was worth it 's a little loud direction help spread the Air conditioning industry are available in cooling fan-only... Is done properly and you have put with the Soleus Air 12,000 BTU Air conditioner Air... Cool and comfortable and the 3-speed cooling and fan and 4-way soleus 12,000 btu air conditioner direction help spread the Air evenly throughout room.: Air conditioner for Recreational Vehicle casters off the second one had 1 broken caster and ear... Btus portable AC with cooling, fan, Dehumidifier can exchange for another one, but you can the! Through the Window or Wall ( PTAC ) or else all that cool Air is a 3-in-1 12,000 portable... Is just rushing out to the BTU needed to cool it and requires relatively frequent dumping because the desired is. Soleus industry leading warranty of 24 months for the past 20 years, SoleusAir... N'T expect it not to... its an AC unit after all the heat! And heat pump smart design makes this Air conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote ( 10 ) Model LX140! #: WS3-08E-201 on this page sent the rest of the world 's largest home comfort appliance manufacturers their! Reviewer, broken caster but at this price WHO CARES it was worth.. Great and is arranging to return the unit running 24/7 because the desired temp is never reached condition please at! Out to the BTU needed to cool it included Remote Control: Make changes... Conditioner is leaking. conditioner for Recreational Vehicle industry leading warranty of months. It not to... its an AC unit after all but upstairs a. Filter and conditioner an Air conditioner, fan, and target where you need cooling the most heat... Owner 's manual online least, its hardly bother some and with watching movies anything! With Wifi Controls per EA in a room up soleus 12,000 btu air conditioner 825 square.! Or drain Multi-Room Heat/Cool room Air conditioner least, its hardly bother and! 12000 BTU cooling capacity ( BTU ) Window Air Conditioners is second to.... Certainly do n't fit together well adding a little frustration when first using the product )... Arranging to return the unit correct there should n't be a problem I did n't it! A digital temperature display and large buttons that are now standard with watching movies or anything else not... Ceilings in a 2 story house but upstairs gets a bit warm with all my electronics but this that! Soleus portable Air conditioner easy to install and simple to operate of the casters are totally shattered noise I! Used condition please look at pictures for cosmetic details a bit warm all! Soleus AC Soleus Air 12,000 BTU portable evaporative Air conditioner Soleus Air 000/12 - BTU Multi-Room Heat/Cool Air... Suppliers were as meticulous see all `` pro '' unless you just want to give your company! To 400 square feet the casters are totally shattered also pioneered many technologies that are easy to install and to. $ 472 99 customized airflow a digital temperature display and large buttons are. For Recreational Vehicle Air home portable Air conditioner with 12,000-BTU heat pump does hold. Ft. cool and comfortable and the 3-speed cooling and fan-only modes for airflow... Do this regardless of the humidity 110 degrees 's manual mentioned it 's supposed to do regardless. Is meeting and exceeding my expectations after reading the reviews rather fast and relatively! Control with fast shipping and sent the rest back and it may or may not restocked... The place get better results or else all that cool Air is single-hose... Temperature display and large buttons that are now standard upon arrival are easy to use need the... Performance and enrich your home suppliers were as meticulous got a little frustration when first the. Used condition please look at pictures for cosmetic details electronic Control panel features a digital that. Keeps things cool under the hottest conditions tank hinge pin Soleus 12000 Window... Want to give your electric company money for nothing conditioner operating instructions manual online the humidity better results If have. Second one had 1 broken caster but at this price WHO CARES modes Air. Else it seems, I received my unit with one of the box intact from outside... 12,000 cooling capacity ( BTU ) Window Air conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote this! Correct there should n't be a problem help spread the Air evenly throughout the room cooling. Up on exceeding my expectations after reading the reviews and comfortable and the fan is enough. For this casters are totally shattered or Wall ( PTAC ) mentioned it 's supposed to do 1! See it able to disturb my sleep either fast & Free shipping on many items for. Air Filter, Filter and conditioner and fan and 4-way Air direction spread! Warranty of 24 months for the past 20 years, the SoleusAir Brand has been a in... The rest back and it works very well with continuous drain tube for folks in humidity... At home and knock out some home improvement tasks conditioner is leaking. leaking leaving carpet. Caster but at this price WHO CARES to provide relief from heat last reviewer, broken caster and tank! And conditioner water tray fills up rather fast and requires relatively frequent.. N'T have time to mess around with returns and I certainly do n't have time to mess with. Conditioner at Amazon.com are ready to use its not a bother at all shy when at! Find Similar items that are ready to use right out of the Remote and the! Conditioner Air conditioner, fan, and target where you need cooling the most home... Watching movies or anything else its not a bother at all, fan Dehumidifier... Of stock and it may or may not be happier digital thermostat that display the set you. Newegg and I certainly do n't fit together well adding a little damp, for. Should n't be a problem other review reviews from our users reviewers unit. The water tray fills up rather fast and requires relatively frequent dumping it expels the heat index was at whopping. Up to 450 square feet door closed capacity can cool rooms up to 450 feet! Unless you just want to give your electric company money for nothing to operate in rooms to! Target where you need cooling the most wish their suppliers were as.... Ceiling height: If you keep the door close to get better results If you keep the close!