mss., LXX, Syr., Tg. 2 My soul (my life, my inner self) thirsts for God, for the living God. Psalms 46:5 (NKJV) 3: The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me. Psalm 42:8. love worship prayer. New Internation Version (NIV) Psalm 42:1-3 and 9-11, NKJV. Psalm 42:8 is a Bible verse where the Psalmist in a time of need, reminds himself of the love and comfort of God’s Presence in his life. Psalm 42:8 NKJV - The LORD will command His… | Biblia The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me— A prayer to the God of my life. The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Read verse in New King James Version Psalm 42:8 New King James Version (NKJV) 8 The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me— A prayer to the God of my life. ~ Psalm 42:8 NKJV ~ MORNING PRAYER / SCRIPTURE. Psalm 3:4 Save Me, O My God. The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me— A prayer to the God of my life. Psalms 34:4 I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. The name of a thing, provided it is a true and adequate one, denotes the essential nature of that thing. Read Psalm 42:8 in NKJV and NIV using our online parallel Bible. For the waters have come up to my neck. Psalm 42:8. love worship prayer. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. By day the L ord commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life. Psalms 42:8 (NKJV) 4: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. Next time you have trouble, say these words. Then wait for him to do something good for you. 42:8 As the psalmist's tears were his food day and night (Ps. NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith. As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. King James Version (KJV) Yet the L ord will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. كُلُّ تَيَّارَاتِكَ وَلُجَجِكَ طَمَتْ عَلَيَّ. Psalm 42:8. Yet the L ord will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Psalm 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. But, praise is a command, not a feeling. KJ21. 42 As the deer pants [longingly] for the water brooks, So my soul pants [longingly] for You, O God. A Psalm of David. Names. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge. Copy. As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God. 42:8 As the psalmist's tears were his food day and night (Ps. God of My Praise Psalm 109:1 NKJV. Romans 2:10(NKJV) Bible > NKJV > Psalm 8 Psalm 8 New King James Version: Par The Glory of the Lord in Creation To the Chief Musician. NKJV . Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. August 21st August 22nd. By registering for an account, you agree to Faithlife’s. —Psalm 104:30; 139:7. Psalm 41 Psalm 43 Psalm 42:2 New King James Version (NKJV) 2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. Does it seem to you that there are a whole lot more bad days than good days? Psalm 42:5-8 New King James Version (NKJV) 5 Why are you cast down, O my soul? Psalm 41. Scripture Formatting. When you’re depressed, the last thing you feel like doing is praising the Lord. Psalm 42:8 King James Version (KJV) 8 Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Psalms 88:7 Your wrath lies heavy upon me, And You have afflicted me with all Your waves. He seeks his couch, and at once (יחדּו) slumber visits him.No anxious thoughts keep him tossing on his bed for hours. Yet the L ord will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Psalm 42: Psalms 42 and 43 are two psalms that should probably be taken as one for several reasons (42:5, 11 and 43:5), provide a threefold refrain for the poem; the theme is the same. Psalm 46:5 Version. NIV KJV ESV NKJV. For all the saints. Psalm 73:24 calls heaven itself “glory.” It used to be common to hear Christians talk of death as being “received unto glory,” which is a phrase borrowed from this Psalm. 2 # Lev. 42:3), now YHWH's (notice this is the only use of YHWH in the Psalm; Book 2 of the Psalter is dominated by the use of Elohim for Deity, as Book 1 by YHWH) lovingkindness and song are his companions. I am the Lord: that is My name. BOOK II Psalms 42–72Psalm 42#In many Hebrew manuscripts Psalms and constitute one psalm.#In Hebrew texts :1-11 is numbered 42:2-12.For the director of music. Matthew 6:5-7 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God. Psalm 43. A maskil* of the Sons of Korah. Used by permission. Psalms 34:4 I sought the LORD, and He heard me, And delivered me from all my fears. 7 Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; i All Your waves and billows have gone over me. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close. 42 1 To the Chief Musician. On the instrument of Gath. There is no … Here, an unnamed psalmist asks some probing questions about his own discouragement and then declares an intent to praise. This word usually refers to a person’s “life” or “self,” but can also mean “throat,” as perhaps in vv 1, 2. soul pants [longingly] for You, O God. Cancel {{#items}} {{/items}} Psalms 134. Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book. Psalm 42:8 The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me-- A prayer to the God of my life. Psalms 42:8-11: Previous Chapter | Entire Chapter | Next Chapter: The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me-- A prayer to the God of my life. 63:1; 84:2; 143:6; [Jer. Psalm 42:7 Why Are You Cast Down, O My Soul? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance. While you wait, remember the good times! When shall I come and appear before God? When shall I come and appear before God? To praise God is to focus on His attributes and actions. 10:10] Psalm 42:2: Rom. Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?" God desires. When a chemist has discovered a new substance, he is, of course, compelled to invent a new name for it; and he seeks a term that will indicate its distinctive properties. Isaiah 42:8. Prayer. Psalm 42:2. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . 2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? David told his soul to bless the Lord (Psalm 103:1-2, NKJV) and resolved to constantly praise and boast in the Lord (Psalm 34:1-2), for two examples among many. Psalm 40:8 NKJV - #christianity #christian #bible #faith #jesuschrist #God #love #grace #blessed #christianencouragement #truth #biblestudy #peacemakers #trust #cross #pray The … Selah Jonah 2:3 Retail: $54.99. Psalm 42:8 The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me— A prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 3:5).His confidence in God enables David to lay himself down calmly and tranquilly to sleep, whatever dangers threaten him. 8 The Lord will (A)command His lovingkindness in the daytime,And (B)in the night His song shall be with me—A prayer to the God of my life. غَمْرٌ يُنَادِي غَمْراً عِنْدَ صَوْتِ مَيَازِيبِكَ. BOOK TWO: Psalms 42—72Yearning for God in the Midst of DistressesTo the Chief Musician. Read verse in New King James Version Psalm 42:8. Psalm 42:8 The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life.- (Psalm 42:8 NKJV) Web Editor3 2020-07-12T15:21:38-06:00 August 11th, 2020 | BOOK TWO Psalms 42–72 -Yearning for God in the Midst of Distresses - To the Chief Musician. Let the godly exult in glory; let them sing for joy on their beds. King James Version (KJV) Public Domain.