Ocean Waves Planned Pooling Crochet Throw Pattern: With A, ch for at least 70″ (178 cm), with the last loop on hook being the first loop of a new color just after a color change in the yarn. Starting your planned pooling crochet project can be a challenge. If you have any questions about my patterns or tutorials, feel free to join my Facebook Group. And you can do it too! Color Pooling Argyle Scarf by Alice Gossette and Kat Koeller on Ravelry. Next, the written pattern will download into your phone, tablet, or computer. Crochet Planned Color Pooling Blanket and Scarf . Planned Pooling Poncho is a free crochet pattern from Marielle van der Gun. This photo tutorial shows you how to use the hidden starting chain method to have success. You may download our patterns and/or use our free tutorials to help you. Pattern: With solid color yarn, chain 95, fasten off. It is written in American US crochet terms. For example: if we would need 9 x 4 = 36 stitches for a toddler sized top, we would work with either 35 or 37 stitches. There are many stitch patterns that can be used along with planned color pooling technique, but it is important to remember that, with planned pooling, the yarn is really the star of the show and the crochet stitch pattern is the supporting actor. I wanted to tell you all about a super cool crochet project that is easy to make and produces stunning results. If you add a new ball of yarn or find a knot due to manufacturer issues, reattach yarn at the exact right spot. I know that once I got into the project I loved seeing the plaid work out row by row. Marly Bird can also take you through the basics of planned pooling. Change your hook size if needed. Find out the color order of your yarn. Let’s talk about what planned pooling is. Tension is important. Oct 21, 2018 - All things planned pooling. It’s a rather tricky concept as the hook size and tension matters the most. Planned Pooling Crochet Pattern After playing around with variegated yarn and how it can stripe, I started to experiment with different stitches and patterns to see if I could discover other lovely crochet color-pooling patterns. This site does not use affiliate links. Stitch using Red Heart With Love and Red Heart Super Saver yarns to achieve the popular design on this pattern. Row 1 (right side): Sk 3 ch (counts as a st), sc in the 4th ch from hook, * ch 1, sc around the foundation ch (instead of going into a ch st); repeat from * until 1 full color sequences has been completed. Es ist so schön, das sich viele für Planned Pooling interessieren. No yarn pooles the same. This top is made with Katia Magic Diamonds, a special yarn that can be used for planned pooling. Ocean Waves Planned Pooling Crochet Throw Pattern: With A , ch for at least 70″ (178 cm), with the last loop on hook being the first loop of a new color just after a color change in the yarn. "This is a large throw/afghan that is made using the multi-sequence color pooling technique. Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). I have not yet mastered the art of planned pooling but it is definitely high on my list of things I want to learn I did try once it didn’t go as well as hoped maybe next time I will follow the complete directions and not just what stitch I had to use. Please share your Everyday Plaid projects and tag me with #goodknitkisses so I can see your gorgeous plaids! 1. The final pattern for this collection of Crochet Planned Pooling Patterns is the Crochet Planned Pooling Argyle Wristers pattern they are practical and handy to have on you if you get cold hands often but want to keep your fingers free. Unravel your stripes yarn a bit to find a good color to start with. More Color Pooling Tutorials. I hope this pattern inspires you to try planned pooling! Use your swatch to find out how many stitches you can make within a color section. The way the variegated works up will automatically create the plaid/gingham look. FP9933. containerEl: '#fd-form-5f6b5dbfbf43d87e3fbfa775' SKU. Crochet Pooling Scarf Video Tutorial. Written Pattern. Nov 6, 2017 - Hey everybody! If you haven’t seen this crochet trend, you are about to be amazed! If you have less stitches, size up your hook. The scarf is crocheted so that colors of a row always hit the colors of the lower row at a certain point. In row 1 you’ll work 9 stitches of color A, 9 of color B, 9 of color C and 8 stitches of color D. Make a turning chain and turn your work. ©2020 The Crochet Crowd. I’ve made a video tutorial showing you how to do planned pooling crochet. With these patterns, I can’t wait to learn them all. Crochet this satisfying argyle throw using the planned pooling technique. Made with by: Peashooter Media. See more ideas about Crochet, Pooling crochet, Crochet patterns. ~ simple guide to crochet planned pooling . This technique requires planning. I share unique crochet, sewing and knitting tutorials which helped me to master these DIY techniques. A mere hobby in trying to reach out to others as he was mentally struggling with his own issues. In the next row, the colors will move up a stitch. Sort & Filter. Nov 20, 2019 - Explore Cheryl Spencer's board "Crochet "Planned Pooling"", followed by 202 people on Pinterest. With Katia Magic Diamonds, each color section has 9 sc with a 6mm hook. Darum gibt es hier noch einmal eine kleine Einführung mit links auf Anleitungen. Crochet Planned Pooling is the art of intentionally crocheting with variegated yarn using the moss or granite stitch. Skip the turning ch and work a sc in the second ch from your hook. }); Hi! Planned pooling is a style of crochet or knitting that involves a bit of counting, and strategically placing stitches so they create a pattern that ends up being a mix of argyle and plaid. A scarf with a great effect, for which you need some experience, but it’s worth it! First, click on the below link. 5) Share planned pooling tutorials by linking directly to YouTube. This easy planned pooling afghan pattern from Premier Yarn has a striking plaid band on a background of navy blue that would put a smile on the face of any Highlander. Please do not repost or claim my content as your own. It is in a PDF format. Download Planned Pooling and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You need to have the same amount of stitches in each color section or you won’t get that color effect. Feeling intimidated? Sep 15, 2016 - This page describes the the site Planned/Intentional Pooling, covers how you can help, and my plans for the future. Planned Pooling with Red Heart Zebra. Stitch using Red Heart With Love and Red Heart Super Saver yarns to achieve the popular design on this pattern. }); © 2020 - Wilma Westenberg. Katia Magic Diamonds has 4 colors: grey, white, grey, black. Then a beautiful solid color border is added to really frame the beautiful argyle look of the throw. This crochet blanket features a selection of colors that are all the same length, to help easily achieve a classic argyle effect, without all the work. Let the yarn do the magic and easily create to most beautiful items with eye catchy color designs! Planned Pooling is all about adjusting your tension to make the colors pool into a specific pattern. Notice the word "intentionally" - means that if you do a little pre-planning, you can make the colors pool the way they should without having to frog your work a million times. Following these easy steps and you'll have a master piece in no time.The main thing is when you start with this pattern … Crochet Blocks Crochet Chart Knit Crochet Chrochet Knitting Stitches Knitting Patterns Crochet Patterns Pooling Crochet Beginning Crochet. His goal was simple, find others in the yarn communities, like him, that have a common interest. Yarnspirations is the spot to find countless free easy crochet patterns, including the Red Heart Perfect Planned Pooling Scarf. The decadent colors weave together seamlessly, yet retain their integrity, and the bold edging creates a polished look to the design. Click the pictures to get the free patterns. These are a few examples of plaid. Finally, access your download folder and click on the file to open it. I will take you through the basics of Planned Pooling. It is in a PDF format. If you haven't done planned pooling crochet before, check my 'How to' blogpost. Make a slip knot and chain 35 + 1* turning chain. This is my first attempt, so I’m learning as I go too. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Many variegated yarns have a repeating sequence of colors. Crochet Planned Pooling Intro & 15 Patterns. Click the pictures to get the free patterns. ch: chain First, click on the below link. For this tutorial I’ve used my new Planned Pooling crochet top. Planned Pooling Crochet 101 – The Basics. Planned Pooling Top. We are Canadian and based out of Nova Scotia, Canada. We have included an excellent video that shows you how to recreate this fabulous Scarf. To design your own larger planned pooling project, or to work a project such as the Planned Pooling Argyle Throw or Blanket , you'll need to have multiple instances of the color sequence in one row. Variegated yarn just got a whole lot better looking with the planned color pooling technique! This is Bernat Softee Chunky yarn in Shadow. Designed by Linda Dean this intermediate pattern is … Marly Bird features instructions on her site on Granny Stitch Planned Pooling Crochet , written by Rocky from RockinLola. Happy Argyle Scarf is a pretty free crochet pattern from Crochetcetera. Planned Pooling Crochet Patterns. 11/16/2016 Planned Pooling. Offset Häkeln * Crochet Planned Pooling. Use a multicolor yarn like Super Saver to create plaids, stripes, and zigzags without changing to a new ball of yarn. st: stitch. (Variety is the spice of life, right?) "If you are a member of pretty much any crochet group on social media I'm betting by now you have heard of or seen the new planned pooling argyle craze. Show12 24 36 48. If you haven’t seen this crochet trend, you are about to be amazed! Planned Pooling is very trendy and with the limited "earth diamond" color of our Merino Extrafine 170 Color you can crochet this beautiful scarf for example. This stunning Plaid Planned Pooling Blanket pattern will be your new favorite pattern to work up and will add a flavor burst to any couch or bed. Be sure to watch Marly Bird’s tutorial videos on planned color pooling before beginning this engaging project. Shipping Info; FAQ-Ordering Info; Special Order Policies-Info; Color Pooling-Planned Pooling Yarns . Feb 24, 2020 - We love planned pooling with crochet and knitting! Many variegated yarns have a repeating sequence of colors. Nov 24, 2016 - freepatternsyarncrochetblogspotcom.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. If you have more stitches than a pattern asks for, change to a smaller hook. Home > Crochet Afghan and Blanket Patterns > Planned Pooling Crochet Throw Planned Pooling Crochet Throw. *if your pattern does count the turning chain as a stitch, chain 35 (without a turning chain). Crochet planned pooling cowl / 2. Oct 21, 2018 - All things planned pooling. There are two ways to get into the pool. Below you can find my video tutorial for a crochet top made with Katia Magic Diamonds in size S up to 5XL. window.fd('form', { containerEl: '#fd-form-5f6b6656692a71c058043aa2' If you don’t know how to crochet the argyle pattern, first read Color Pooling 101 and make a few swatches.. Color Pooling 102 teaches you how to crochet a zigzag print, or half of an argyle/crisscross.. Color Pooling 103 explains how to make wider argyle patterns with multiple Xs.. Color Pooling 104 shows you how to color pool in the round. You can slowly wade in from the shallow end, learning how things work and taking your time to carefully plan or you can just go ahead and jump into the deep end. Patterns like this one can be created with simple stitches! We've also included a smaller blanket size that's great for baby, or as a lapghan. You don’t have to be a crochet expert, although you need to be able to have a consistent tension. Planned pooling is a technique whereby you use the colors of a variegated yarn to form patterns as you knit or crochet. Let’s say we choose 35 stitches. Most of us have “awwwed” over the amazing technique of color pooling crochet.. 1. Save Remove More; Share This Link | Planned Pooling Crochet Throw "This is a large throw/afghan that is made using the multi-sequence color pooling technique. See more ideas about Pooling crochet, Crochet, Crochet yarn. Secure the tail with a knot and weave in the ends. Crochet Crochet Tips & Tricks For the Home Free Crochet Patterns Pattern Tutorials Stitch Tutorials Planned Pooling ~ Are you scared? It’s a rather tricky concept as the hook size and tension matters the most. Don’t worry about the extra chains, we will unravel them later. your own Pins on Pinterest Planned Pooling Crochet Pattern. Written Pattern. Make a swatch and write down the gauge. This mobius scarf is made without color changes, using the planned color pooling in crochet with the moss stitch. I share all my free crochet patterns here on my blog. formId: '5f6b6656692a71c058043aa2', Nachdem ich in letzter Zeit viele Mailanfragen zum Trend “Crochet Planned Pooling” erhalten habe, zeige ich Euch in diesem Video die Grundlagen. Free Happy Planned Pooling Blanket pattern. "If you are a member of pretty much any crochet group on social media I'm betting by now you have heard of or seen the new planned pooling argyle craze. ONLY YOU see your private notes. Feel free to comment below and join my fun community. Crochet Projects-Free Patterns; Blog; Ordering-Shipping Info. Free Download Free Perfect Planned Pooling Scarf Pattern . Es ist so schön, das sich viele für Planned Pooling interessieren. Variegated yarn just got a whole lot better looking with the planned color pooling technique! Crochet Planned Pooling Scarf with Fringe, Crochet Planned Pooling Argyle Cowl with Fringe, Crochet Planned Pooling Argyle Table Runner. sc: single crochet Home Yarn Yarns by Type Color Pooling-Planned Pooling Yarns. Once you’ve learned the basics of planned color pooling I think this throw is a great next step. There are many stitch patterns that can be used along with planned color pooling technique, but it is important to remember that, with planned pooling, the yarn is really the star of the show and the crochet stitch pattern is the supporting actor.