The baseboards? Well if you’re ever in town for a short period of time, check out these places and you’ll know why. Hot and strong and safely to... “Their coffee is really good too and the personalities of, “I just got a build your own sandwich, with swiss, pastrami, & everything on it, with, “The pancakes were light and buttery, thin airy omelette made to perfection, and the, “Also had pressed coffee and indulged with a, “Download the App and get $5.00 off your next visit, and don't forget to try the, “First off, let me tell you that you have to have the, “When in Palm Springs go to Shanghai Reds and sit at the bar if you can and definitely order the, “Next time we go to Tropicale we'll probably try their entrees although it will be hard to pass up the, “It comes piled high with Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, grilled on rye and served with a side of, “I had the seared scallops with pork meatballs, three beet salad and lavender pound cake with, “The boyfriend enjoys the lollipop roll and, “Amazing food and service! This Collection is full of great... You know the spot. A weekend in Palm Springs. See all Azucar at La Serena Villas reviews, “I had the seared scallops with pork meatballs, three beet salad and lavender pound cake with basil ice cream.” The Yelp Community Team is taking over Palm Springs this September 20-22nd! Ascend two-and-one-half miles to a pristine wilderness aboard the world’s largest rotating tramcar The beauty of the desert extends so much further than 100-degree weather and chic music festivals. Make your living room a place where you actually come alive. Oh, did I mention the beer prices? Bartenders that work are very entertaining and super friendly. The Yelp Community Team is taking over Palm Springs this September 20-22nd! Missing your badge? See all Ice Cream & Shoppe reviews, “Gregory even gave me (and my mom) lovely little bouquets when we came to visit his shop before the wedding! It's not just a bedroom, but a haven of sleep. It was opened in September 1963 as a way of getting from the floor of the Coachella Valley to near the top of San Jacinto Peak and was constructed in rugged Chino Canyon. !” Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Please visit pstramway.com for up-to-date reopening information. I highly recommend the fajitas or the steak tacos. See all The Monkey Tree Hotel reviews, “Larry the owner was right when he said upon our check-in, "You are only staying one day, that's not enough".” See all Sandfish reviews, “Amazing food and service! Aboard the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, the World’s largest rotating tramcar, you will experience a breathtaking journey up the sheer cliffs of Chino Canyon. Whether a few key plants and a new color scheme is all that's needed, you want a pro to help you rethink your dream space. The ride is fun and just the right amount of nerve wracking when you look down the long drop below the rotating car. Thank you to all the staff members for assisting me and guiding me through the process. Imagine endless pots of sizzling meats, smoky sauces, bubbling soups, and gorgeous veg. There are two dining options at the top of the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. :-). Every Official Yelp Event during the Palm Springs Getaway series will have some on site. See all Grand Central Palm Springs reviews, “Also had pressed coffee and indulged with a watermelon mimosa; even the beverages are an experience.” Throw in a brand new toy while you’re at it and make this the week your loyal companion gets all the love. Go on up to that takeout window—order delivery, even—and get yourself a cone, a cup, or a sundae to... Has the concept and measurement of a day, time, months lost meaning? Restaurants near Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Palm Springs on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Palm Springs Aerial Tramway in Palm Springs, California. You wouldn’t eat broccoli to celebrate pizza, either. Great Service from Jennifer” Check out this collection of preferred vendors offering special discounts, plus some awesome spots to explore during your visit! For about ~$25 per person, I thought the whole experience was well worth it. Their staff was well pleasant and well attentive, however due to me being claustrophobic I wasn't able to complete my MRI (open MRI Machine), so I had to reschedule my appointment at their Riverside facility. See all My Little Flower Shop reviews, “They have added clothes to my dressing room that they picked out for me, based on what they saw I had chosen.” I had my appointment today, and honestly one of the best decision I made to choose just facility. See all Copley's reviews, “The boyfriend enjoys the lollipop roll and venue roll while I really like the fried baby langoustine roll.” Indian Canyons “Ancient Footprints” Walking Tour by Jeep. Pack your bags and check out this collection of desert hotels! See all Del Marcos Hotel reviews, “One of the nights we made reservations to eat dinner on site and sat at the fire pit which was very lovely.” What a beautiful place, and so family-friendly; there's something for everyone. See all Felipe's reviews, “Highly recommend the carne asada fries as well as the side salad, the dressing was very unique and delicious!” This is what we did and what we ate! There are two restaurants, a cocktail lounge, observation decks, a small natural history museum, two theaters showing […] See all Bongo Johnny's Patio Bar & Grill reviews, “The chips & salsa and the Garrittos are the Bomb.. peppers stuffed with shrimp and a Jalapeño Margarita. “I ordered the Coachella salad with seared tofu and crack cheese and the peanut butter cup on the side.” Bready, cakey, chocolate-coated, sprinkly... We could go on and on. They have a lunch special menu too! We got you covered! The bar is located nearby San Bernardino international airport. Riverside has Fonar Upright (sitting down) machine. Peaks, a fine dining experience with a breathtaking view of the Coachella Valley and Pines Café, a cafeteria-style restaurant. Just 5 minutes’ drive from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway this hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and offers classically furnished rooms with a cable TV and free Wi-Fi. See all Sammy G's Tuscan Grill reviews, “GREAT PLACE! From highbrow gastronomy to humble dive bars, we've got you covered. From $150. The staff apologized and stated the helicopter was from the nearby hospital, although we did see a lot of other police and camouflage tour helicopters and propeller” more, “Had such a great experience, better than a winery tour! See all La Perlita reviews, “If you stop by I recommend the shrimp enchiladas with the home made chipotle sauce those are amazing.” “Over a month ago I had arranged to have my mother moved from a terrible facility to her home. See all Little Paradise Hotel reviews, “We stayed in the Honeymoon Hideaway, which was a 2-room suite, with jacuzzi tub, living room area and mini bar.” Trek a couple of minutes onto Tramway Road as you roll into Palm Springs and you’ll come across this classic canyon-hugging gondola ride. Functional, agile, and super fun, biking is also a great way to stay fit... and you get to wear a cool outfit if you’re into it. See all Santiago Resort reviews, “The Villa's are spotless, spacious, and very well equipped, each with kitchen, and private outdoor hot tub.” I always come here for Steak and Eggs w/Bottomless Mimosas! Don’t even go there. See all The Andalusian Court reviews, “When we arrived Jim greeted us, gave us a tour, and pointed out some popular spots to visit in Palm Springs.” Must show Getaway Badge to redeem. Whether you live here or are just visiting, these are the things you won't want to miss! Don't forget to send proof of your accommodations to psgetaway@yelp.com for event priority. Pepitos has consistently great food and service. I had a great time taking the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway up to Mount San Jacinto State Park. The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway in Palm Springs, California, is the largest rotating aerial tramway in the world. On a hot day, the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway offers a nice reprieve. See all Destination PSP reviews, “The other factor that I seek in clothes, bright colors with imaginative prints, was also in abundance.” Meetings & Banquets Elevate your meeting or corporate event by holding it Note that several of these offerings are only valid 9/20-9/22. I always come here for Steak and Eggs w/, “The chips & salsa and the Garrittos are the Bomb.. peppers stuffed with shrimp and a, “We had a late check in, at about 10 o'clock at night and, “My favorite part of this whole stay was that, “Big living room, adorable kitchenette, big bathroom, comfy bed and the coolest patio with an, “With 116 degree temperatures, floating in the pool with a signature cocktail from the, “One of the nights we made reservations to eat dinner on site and sat at the, “We finally got fed up and moved to the Skylark where, “Pool- 5 stars- floats, music, food, cocktails, towel service and, “Not only does this place have an excellent selection of swim suits, but, “The employee mentioned the flavors rotate so I was glad I got to try my two favorites rosewater &, See all of the best restaurants in Palm Springs, CA, See all Grand Central Palm Springs reviews, See all Ruben and Ozzy's Oyster Bar & Grill reviews, See all Shanghai Reds Bar & Grill reviews.