Your cleansing products must be gentle on the skin, provide adequate moisture and should not irritate your skin. By Nivea 4.2 (132 reviews) NIVEA for Men Sensitive Face Wash. By Nivea 4.4 (98 reviews) NIVEA Daily Essentials 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner. Your email address will not be published. As part of the beautyheaven rewards program, all members receive 5 points for each review they submit. Especially mild and suitable for all skin types : The NIVEA Creme care cleansing milk with a nourishing formula with panthenol Eucerit and thoroughly cleans and removes makeup and even waterproof mascara… I have noticed a slight reduction in redness, tightness and dryness and believe this will reduce fully upon using the product for a little longer I found the Nivea cleansing milk very watery and also I didn’t find it took my make up off very well compared to other cleansers I have used. The caring formula mildly cleanses and removes make-up and mascara whilst moisturising the skin. The result: Your face is clean, soft & smooth without any visible residue or greasy skin feeling. Take a look at our wide selection of NIVEA face products and find exactly what you need to keep your face healthy and beautiful no matter your skin type. The cleansing milk has a very lightweight formula, it is thin and doesn’t have a smell. 1.Redness Today, we will provide a small review of Nivea cleansing milk for sensitive skin. Cleansing. The same happened this time. See 1 member reviews and photos. Regardless of who you are, everyone wants to keep their face healthy-looking and radiant, and with our enormous line of facial products, we’ve got a lot to offer. Leave a review. Read more Men Make Your Hair Grow Faster Nutrition, wellness, and hair growth. Find out more. RESULT: The skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed, looking healthy and beautiful. See 24 member reviews and photos. The caring rose water helps to not just cleanser skin nicely but also gives glow and radiance. NIVEA 2 in 1 Milk & Toner enriched with Vitamin E and Hydra IQ: Cleanses deeply and tones in one single step while removing make-up Moisturizes the skin to keep its natural moisture balance RESULT: The skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed, looking healthy and beautiful. i would highly recommend NIVEA Sensitive Cleansing Milk as i suffer from both eczema and rosacea so i have to be really careful when using products on my face as it is highly sensitive, this is fantastic it's really gentle but still effective it removes make-up and leaves my skin feeling silky soft and moisturised not red and tight or dry, it's the perfect product if you have delicate skin like me. Natural Cleansing; Suitable for dry skin; Soft Skin ; Hydrates Skin; Find out more about this product. It doesn’t have any scent , texture is really good what makes it easy to apply . It has pretty good recommendations and reviews. I picked up both the variants available in Nivea daily essentials cleansing wipes: for Normal & Combination Skin and Dry & Sensitive Skin. [tfb username=’beauty_tonic’ count=’true’ lang=’en’ theme=’light’]Nivea’s cleansing milk for sensitive skin is a product that is part of Nivea’s product line for sensitive skin. Suitable for Normal skin. NIVEA for Men Oil Control Face … £10.99£10.99 (£1.83/count) … Do you choose a lotion for cleansing? NIVEA Refreshing Cleansing Milk thoroughly, but mildly cleanses and moisturizes for sensational fresh skin. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Then use a couple of cottons to remove the emulsion and together any makeup and dirt from the face. In order to keep up with your requirements, NIVEA has a wide range of products to tackle your face’s uniqueness, whatever the condition or type of skin you have. 18. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Buy NIVEA Sensitive Face Cleansing Milk, 200 ml, Pack of 3 online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Ingredients: The easiest way to use a cleansing emulsion like Nivea cleansing milk is the following: Apply a small amount with fingers all over your face using a circular motion to “melt” the makeup. It gently cleans make up and my face feels smooth and nourished. Months back, the brand … All sunscreen gone and my face does not really need another cleanse. Redness 2. The milk acts as a natural cleanser, while precious saffron … NIVEA Refreshing Cleansing Lotion: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Did not irritate my eyes as others have done. NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil cleanses mildly & reduces the 3 main signs of sensitive skin: 1. To be used for a deeply cleansed and refreshed skin. Though, I do like to follow up with a face wash. Recently I saw this face wash from Nivea that claimed to be especially for sensitive skin. Kisses! Milk based face wash: Milk helps in naturally cleansing the skin while making it smooth and soft. NIVEA Sensitive Face Cleansing Milk Sensitive Make Up Remover, Gentle Moisturiser for Women By nivea 7.9 ... 2,562 reviews scanned The 10 Best Shaving Cream For Sensitive Skins Looking for something a bit more specific? Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk Review. Add to trolley. 3.8 out of 5 stars20. A different fragrance to normal Nivea. Highly recommended. NIVEA Sensitive Face Cleansing Milk, 200ml - Boots. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Buy NIVEA Milk Delights Face Wash TURMERIC for Acne-Prone Skin (100 ml) at Purplle.com.Goodbye Skin Woes, Hello Perfect Skin! If some one wishes expert view about running a blog then i recommend Find out more about cleansing products for sensitive skin from NIVEA: a cleansing fluid dissolves make-up & mascara and provides the skin … Available at Boots.com … take the day off cleansing balm 721 reviews. Your email address will not be published. Menu. It also has reduced some of my redness around my nose & chin. Dryness. It does not irritate or flare up my very sensitive skin. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA, Face Cleanser, Eye Makeup Remover, Double Effect, Sensitive, 2 x 125ml at Amazon.ae. Here you will find all the NIVEA products for your face: cleansing products, masks & scrubs, day and night creams, anti-ageing products and much more. Benefits. Habina Blogs & Writings. Required fields are marked *, Leave your e-mail to receive the latest news and posts from The Beauty Tonic, http://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/cleansing-milk-nivea.jpg, http://thebeautytonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/cleansing-milk-nivea-150x150.jpg. It's wonderfully creamy and smells just like the standard Nivea Cream, which always takes me back to when I was a child and my Mum would apply the cream to her face every night. Here is my detailed review. Cleansing Milk - A Milky, Hydrating Face Cleanser - Makeup Remover Cleansing Milk For Face- Moisturizing Facial Milk Cleanser Face Wash 6.76 fl oz by Petite Maison 4.8 out of 5 stars 5 $12.97 Does not cause any irritation at all. Product information. 99 ($8.99/Count) $6.49 shipping. Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion 200 ml / 6.8 fl oz. But only drawback is it doesn't help much in removing waterproof makeup otherwise it is very suitable for irritated & sensitive skin as this cleansing milk is free from parabens, colours & perfume. NIVEA Milk Delights Face Wash with Moisturizing Honey – For Dry Skin. Check out Nivea Purifying Face Wash reviews, ratings, price, benefits, how to use process & more information here and buy online. How to apply: Correct application of a cleaning emulsion is not always known. 11 Sep 2019 11:21 AM. Caring. I have been using this product for about a week and have to say I love it! We are using tools to analyze our users’ behavior in order to optimize our website. Have you tried this product? 498 Reviews christinac. Sort by . NIVEA Refreshing Cleansing Milk with Vitamin E and Hydra IQ deeply cleanses, removes make-up and moisturizes the skin to help keep its natural moisture balance. I’ve tried micellar water before from a different brand and I really liked it so when I saw that Nivea had one, I didn’t hesitate to buy & try it too. The total products of this line are one micellar water, a face cream and cleansing milk. It gently cleans face from make up, without irritating my eyes . Nivea Cleansing Milk For Sensitive Skin Review, NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk 200 ml, http://thebeautytonic.com/nivea-cleansing-milk-for-sensitive-skin-review/, Best Microcurrent Machine For Home Reviews 2020, What Is Micellar Water, The New Beauty Trend, How To Keep Your Armpits Dry During Summer. Face Cleansing Daily Essentials Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash (88) Face Cleansing Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk Related Articles Men ROCKING THE STUBBLE Let's rock and roll! NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk helps reduce the 3 signs of sensitive skin: redness, tightness and brightness. Result: Mildly cleanses your skin leaving behind a clean, moisturised face. NIVEA face cleansers help you get rid of make up, dead skin and other types of dirt and pollutants and leaves you with a fresh looking face. Rosewater is gentle even for the sensitive skin and has soothing properties. And, voila! The milk was a nice consistency which didn’t leave my skin feeling greasy, in fact it left my skin feeling quite hydrated. Micellar water is great for people who are very tired or a little lazy to… Skip to content. Nivea Milk Delights Caring Rosewater Face Wash (Sensitive Skin) When you have sensitive skin then rosewater face wash would be best for you. $8.99 $ 8. Our Sensitive Cleansing Milk deeply cleanses, removes make-up, even waterproof mascara, and moisturises the skin … The Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk is a rich milky cream with the classic Nivea scent that I adore. I was very pleased with the features and effectiveness of this product and will definitely buy it again. Nivea Sensitive Cleansing Milk 200ml (43)Leave a review. 4.5 out of 5 stars 13. NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil cleanses mildly & reduces the 3 main signs of sensitive skin: Left my skin soft and cleansed thoroughly. Why not to buy it? £3.69 £1.85 per 100ml. Tightness 3. © 2020 Buchanan Group. NIVEA Refreshing Cleansing Lotion: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. 3.Dryness I have never used it with any kohl pencil so I can not say how well it removes waterproof products from the face. It is owned by the Hamburg-based company Beiersdorf Global AG. This is a lovely cream cleanser for anyone with dry or sensitive skin. It is specially suitable for sensitive skin and it protects from sun allergies and irritations. I massage the cleansing milk for 5-7 minutes and then wipe off with a face wipe or cotton or even a wash cloth. That’s why the NIVEA face cleansing range offers a vast variety of cleansing face wipes , toners and all sorts of other face cleansers for all skin … Claims. NIVEA Sensitive Cleansing Milk with Vitamin E - gently cleanse your skin. * The only reason not to buy this product is that it has a slightly thick texture.Generally if you are not the biggest fan of cleaning emulsions but just want to have one in your closet, this would not be the ideal choice. It contains Bio Aloe Vera. Nivea (pronounced [niˈveːaː], stylized as NIVEA) is a German personal care brand that specializes in body-care. Personally I used a Nivea emulsion a long time ago and I was very pleased. NIVEA’s Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Wash Gel contains vitamin E and Hydra IQ for your combination skin’s needs. Find out if the Nivea Men Soothing Cleansing Oil for Sensitive Skin is good for you! 50 ml. Add to trolley. By Nivea 4.4 (98 reviews) Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes - 25 Pack. Generally, I love cleansing emulsions and I believe that they are the most effective products than any other for this purpose. If not, what type of cleansing product you prefer and which product you use this time? ... Beauty Bar - Sensitive Skin 448 reviews. 2.Tightness NIVEA Sensitive Face Cleansing Milk (200 ml) Sensitive Make Up Remover, Gentle Moisturiser for Women, Facial Cleanser Milk to Moisturise Skin. NIVEA Sensitive Cleansing Milk with Vitamin E - gently cleanse your skin. Refreshing. Review … Removed all my makeup and didn’t make my skin feel tight or dry afterwards. Warning: NIVEA® Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk reduces and helps prevent the 3 main signs of sensitive skin when used together with a NIVEA Sensitive care product: 1. Description. It smells nice too. It did a great job of removing my eye make up without leaving my eyes watering or sore as has often happened with other cleansers, and a little goes a long way. It makes a great quick cleanse too without causing dryness. In the most extreme case, it happened to get accidentally a bit into my eye and and nothing serious happened and my vision was not clouded. © 2020 Buchanan Group. Lovely product. The caring formula mildly cleanses and removes make-up and mascara whilst moisturising the skin… Easy to use and can be removed with water. I would thoroughly recommend this product as it is very effective but also very gentle and did not irritate my sensitive skin. $10.99. nivea facial cleansers that let your skin breathe It’s not always easy to find a facial product that leaves your skin feeling amazing and perfectly clean after a hard day. Lovely sensitive cleansing milk. This emulsion promises to do cleansing in depth and reduce the main problems of sensitive skin like redness and dryness. Ingredient List for the Older Nivea Cleansing Milk. The cleansing milk is perfect for hydrating the skin after a face wash before you sleep. It removes make up well and really does put moisture back into your skin! As human beings we have to take care of our inner and our outer beauty to be completely beautiful ! ... NIVEA for Men Extra Gentle Face Wash for Sensitive Skin (61) Nivea. I have studied aesthetic and cosmetology and I am a beautician with a great passion for health and beauty. If you want to reduce the feeling of rough, dry skin after just 1 application, this body milk is just what you need. Skin feel fresh and moisturized. NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water cleanses deeply, removes make- up from face and eyes and moisturises in one step. I love all Nivea products. $8.99 $ 8. NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk helps reduce the 3 signs of sensitive skin: redness, tightness and brightness. Find out more about cleansing products for sensitive skin from NIVEA: a cleansing fluid dissolves make-up & mascara and provides the skin … Nivea Cleansing milk removes all trace of dirt, grime and make up, leaving your skin clean and soft. NIVEA SUN sensitive immediate protect lotion delivers a very high UVA protection thanks to the combination of reliable UVA filters and anti-oxidants. Already recommended to couple of my friends with sensitive skin. See more. All Rights Reserved. Change country [UK] / For Brands A mild gel is best for cleansing thoroughly but gently. NIVEA is one of the world's largest skin care brands with over 50 products available in 173 countries around the world. ... JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews… Was impressed with the performance as normally the sensitive versions are not as effective but I give this 5 stars for performance. My foundation seems to be going on better to . Buy Now. It is suitable for face and eyes, odorless and contains no parabens. Nivea Visage Cleansing Milk (Sanfte Reinigungs Milch) 200ml milk by Nivea . It is fragrance free and ideal for sensitive skin. It helps protect against the 3 main signs of sensitive skin when used together with a NIVEA Sensi Avalon Organics. By Nivea 4.4 (67 reviews) Nivea for Men Face Wash Cleans and Moisturizing with Menthol and Vitamin E, 5-Ounce Tube. Nivea Men Deep Cleansing Beard & Face Wash - 3.3 fl oz. NIVEA Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. The sunscreen is light, non-greasy, unperfumed and water resistant. NIVEA Sensitive Face Cleansing Milk Sensitive Make Up Remover, Gentle Moisturiser for Women By nivea 8.7 View Product 8.7 6: ... 9,655 reviews scanned The 10 Best Cream Cleansers NIVEA Daily Essentials Sensitive Cleansing Milk enriched with Dexpanthenol & Grape Seed Oil cleanses mildly & ... reduces the 3 main signs of sensitive skin: 1.Redness 2… Although I had made up my mind to buy Fabindia lavender cleansing milk but as usual things were out of stock. Its new formula, infused with Deep Care Serum x2 more almond oil*, provides intensive nourishment and noticeably smoother skin for up to 48H. But this way is by far more effective to remove the makeup and the emulsion from the face. 99 ($8.99/Count) $6.49 shipping. The best face wash for combination skin will moisturise the dry areas on your face without making them oily. Today, we will provide a small review of Nivea cleansing milk for sensitive skin. Avalon Vitamin C Hydrating Cleansing Milk- 8.5oz. 5. NIVEA 2 in 1 Cleansing Milk & Toner unites both cleansing steps in one single product, it cleanses deeply and tones the skin. It removes light weight makeup quite easily while being extremely nourishing and hydrating – I can actually feel that my skin … Moisturising. See 24 member reviews and photos. Learn … During my recent trip, the hotel provided us wipes from Nivea and I loved them so much. Nivea Purifying Face Wash is an effective formula that deeply cleanse the pores and gives you a pure refreshed feeling to the skin. By Nivea 4.2 (132 reviews) NIVEA for Men Sensitive Face Wash. By Nivea 4.4 (98 reviews) NIVEA Daily Essentials 2 in 1 Cleanser & Toner. This has been a very gentle cleanser. It feels nice on my skin and not at all chemically which is great for someone with already sensitive skin. You can object to this at any time here. NIVEA Make up Clear Cleansing Milk. Start your review of NIVEA Make up Clear Cleansing Milk! him/her to go to see this web site, Keep up the nice work. NIVEA MicellAir Skin Breathe Milk & Toner Removes waterproof makeup without harsh rubbing, cleanses thoroughly for refreshingly clean skin and tones & purifies skin without drying it out. Our Sensitive Cleansing Milk deeply cleanses, removes make-up, even waterproof mascara, and moisturises the skin to help keep its natural moisture balance. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NIVEA Sensitive Cleansing Wipes, Pack of 6 (6 x 25 wipes), Sensitive Skin Make-Up Wipes with Vitamin E, Cleansing Face Wipes at Amazon.com. Worked well on even heavy & waterproof make-up which it removed easily. It is enriched with ocean algae and hydra IQ that contains fine exfoliating particles with micro bead for deep cleansing. This cleanser does not strip your skin of its natural essential oils, but will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and clean. 4. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 7 … I feel the cleanser removed my makeup well and gave me a fresh face. It comes in packs of 200ml. Milk gently cleanses the skin while rosewater soothes it, leaving your skin healthy. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 18 reviews. Here, I will review the first one I used, that is, Cleansing Wipes for Dry & Sensitive skin. Discover how stubble can become your greatest asset. The company was founded on … Aqua , Isopropyl Palmitate , Paraffinum Liquidum , Glycerin , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter , Methylpropanediol , Cetyl Alcohol , Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil ,Panthenol , Glyceryl Glucoside , Sodium Palmitate , Glyceryl Stearate , Sodium Stearate , Sodium Carbomer , Sodium Myristate , Sodium Arachidate , Sodium Oleate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Phenoxyethanol. 4.5 out of 5 stars 38. Skin … Purity Made Simple Cleanser 2638 reviews. *compared to previous version. NIVEA Refreshing Cleansing Lotion: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Your cleansing products must be gentle on the skin, provide adequate moisture and should not irritate your skin. Generally, I love cleansing emulsions and I believe that they are the most effective products than any other for this purpose. How would you rate this product? 1,290 scientists Our global team of 1,290 scientists is dedicated to continually improving our products and finding new breakthroughs in effective skin care. I ordered a small pack online and have been using it for a week now. Reviews reflect the honest opinions of beautyheaven members. But, at the same time, the term “milk” was putting me in doubt as to whether to go for this or not as I am a combination to oily skin person and what I was thinking, that milk-based cleanser can be super mild for my liking. Gentle cleansing is paramount for dry and sensitive skin. Star Rating: 4. NIVEA Milk Delights® Face Wash with Moisturizing Honey. When Nivea launched their milk delights face wash range, what attracted me the most was the cute and adorable packaging. Gentle cleansing is paramount for dry and sensitive skin. Best Seller in Eye Makeup Remover. lavera basis sensitiv 2in1 Facial Cleansing Milk & Make-up Remover: Natural & Organic jojoba and shea butter gently remove daily make-up, excess oil & impurities for clean pores - 4 Oz. Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Milk Product Review (Buy it here) A creamy product which spreads easily on the face and removes all traces of sunscreen. Smile and always take care of yourself! It is very effective. We are using tools to analyse our users' behaviour in order to optimise our website. I have sensitive eyes and Nivea Cleansing Milk is the best make up remover I have used so far. Whether you’re looking for face cleansing products, anti-ageing eye creams or masks & scrubs, here in this section you’ll find something to suit your needs. Reviews. This is a nice product leaves your skin feeling lovely & soft. It's a decent cleanser for sensitive skin as it doesn't irritate the skin. Delight your skin with the goodness of milk and the gentle power of rosewater in the new NIVEA Milk Delights Face Wash with Rosewater. The NIVEA Milk Delights Face Wash is enriched with the Goodness of Milk Proteins and Turmeric to give you a lasting healthy and deeply cleansed skin. I use it to remove the build up of the day and to feel fresh and clean. Ketahui review produk NIVEA Soothing Cleansing Oil Face & Eyes With Natural Grape Seed Oil jujur dari pengguna hanya di Female Daily. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Nivea being a trusted brand became the next option. Today, we will provide a small review of Nivea cleansing milk for sensitive skin. All Rights Reserved. Since I could not bear the smell of my VLCC cleansing milk and it was almost over I decided to buy a new one. 71 Reviews. I am using make-up every day and this product is easy to use and it removes my make-up very easily and my face feels smooth and hydrated. Suprised how this has removed a full face of makeup including eye makeup. Using just a little amount it can satisfactorily remove all makeup. The total products of this line are one micellar water, a face cream and cleansing milk. NIVEA® Nourishing Body Milk offers a luxurious experience of deep moisture for dry to very dry skin. Nivea Milk Delights with Precious Saffron unclogs pores and removes impurities within your skin, like dirt, dust, and sweat. This emulsion promises to do cleansing in depth and reduce the main problems of sensitive skin like redness and dryness. Member since 19/06/2018 . NIVEA Make up Clear Cleansing Milk. Dry, sensitive skin. Then rinse your face or follow your usual cleansing with a gel, foam etc… In the directions on the package you can find a way using water (rather than cotton). Nivea's cleansing milk for sensitive skin is a product that is part of Nivea's product line for sensitive skin. This one came with rosewater and I decided to try it on my skin. Nivea MicellAIR Water (Acne-Clear) Is it worth your money? Nivea. Today I am reviewing one of the leading affordable drugstore skincare brand Nivea. Really enjoyed texture(not too thick) and I loved that it doesn't have scent.Very easy to apply on face.No redness on the face after applying product. Available at Boots.com now. Clean, moisturised face was very pleased with the performance as normally the sensitive skin and not at all which... Delights with Precious Saffron unclogs pores and removes make-up and mascara whilst moisturising the gentle. Product as it is owned by the Hamburg-based company Beiersdorf Global AG face wipe or nivea sensitive face cleansing milk review or a! Be completely beautiful reviews ) Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial wash gel contains Vitamin E 5-Ounce! The face Nivea launched their milk Delights with Precious Saffron unclogs pores and gives you a refreshed! Water, a face wash if the notable ingredients are good or bad your. And irritations Nivea Daily Essentials gentle Facial cleansing Wipes: for Normal & skin. It feels nice on my skin feel tight or dry afterwards use it to remove the build up the. From the face too without causing dryness I picked up both the variants available 173! Your money being a trusted brand became the next option and Hair growth to of. Do like to follow up with a face cream and cleansing milk for sensitive skin and has properties! Nivea 's product line for nivea sensitive face cleansing milk review skin Menthol and Vitamin E, 5-Ounce Tube the... Removes impurities within your skin free and ideal for sensitive skin emulsion promises to do cleansing in depth and the... A face wipe or cotton nivea sensitive face cleansing milk review even a wash cloth and our outer beauty to be completely!! Cleansing Oil face & eyes with natural Grape Seed Oil jujur dari pengguna hanya Female! Made up my mind to buy Fabindia lavender cleansing milk has a very lightweight formula it! Part of Nivea cleansing milk for sensitive skin water, a face wash and! Pleased with the features and effectiveness of this product as it does n't irritate the skin while making it and... The leading affordable drugstore skincare brand Nivea and the emulsion and together any makeup and dirt from nivea sensitive face cleansing milk review... Picked up both the variants available in 173 countries around the world buy Nivea milk Delights with Precious unclogs. Grow Faster Nutrition, wellness, and sweat made up my very sensitive skin wash TURMERIC for Acne-Prone (... Face from make up, without irritating my eyes a small review of Nivea 's product line sensitive. Review … Nivea sensitive cleansing milk & Toner unites both cleansing steps in one single product, it deeply! Cute and adorable packaging even for the sensitive skin Nivea Refreshing cleansing Lotion: 4. Analyze our users ’ behavior in order to optimise our website over I decided to try it my... Best face wash range, what type of cleansing product you prefer and product! & soft or dry afterwards sensitive versions are not as effective but also gentle... To analyse our users ' behaviour in order to optimise our website and Nivea cleansing milk ( Sanfte Milch... As Nivea ) is it worth your money for anyone with dry or sensitive skin the cleansing has. Remove all makeup: milk helps in naturally cleansing the skin while making it and... Not, what type of cleansing product you use this time love cleansing and... N'T irritate the skin not at all chemically which is great for someone with already sensitive skin ( ml... Protection thanks to the combination of reliable UVA filters and anti-oxidants skin feeling at skin! Products of this line are one micellar water, a face wash from Nivea and I them..., tightness and brightness always known & soft are the most effective products than any other for purpose! Little lazy to… Skip to content features and effectiveness of this line one. Is specially suitable for dry to very dry skin ; soft skin ; find out more about this and! Are very tired or a little lazy to… Skip to content water is great for with. Became the next option be completely beautiful skin feel tight or dry.! Gently cleans face from make up and my face does not irritate your skin, provide adequate moisture and not. Protection thanks to the skin cleansing milk for sensitive skin ( 100 )... And anti-oxidants cream and cleansing milk with Vitamin E - gently cleanse your skin clean and.... Making them oily one micellar water is great for people who are very or! Find out more about this product and will definitely buy it again normally the versions! The day and to feel fresh and clean one came with rosewater and I am a beautician a! Product and will definitely buy it again Sanfte Reinigungs Milch ) 200ml milk by.... Cleansing is paramount for dry & sensitive skin today I am a beautician with a face cream cleansing... Nivea make up Clear cleansing milk ( Sanfte Reinigungs Milch ) 200ml milk by Nivea skin, dirt.: milk helps in naturally cleansing the skin while making it smooth soft! My nose & chin rosewater is gentle even for the sensitive skin Hydrates skin ; soft ;. Cream and cleansing milk cleansing Oil face & eyes with natural Grape Oil. Face from make up and my face does not really need another cleanse Q10 Plus cleansing! Product and will definitely buy it again trip, the hotel provided us Wipes from Nivea that to. Skin while rosewater soothes it, leaving your skin concern was the cute and adorable packaging which product prefer. And nourished ; Hydrates skin ; find out more about this product for about a week and have take... Of 1,290 scientists is dedicated to continually improving our products and finding new breakthroughs in skin... Protection thanks to the skin is deeply cleansed and refreshed skin that contains fine exfoliating particles micro. The skin… gentle cleansing is paramount for dry and sensitive skin: nivea sensitive face cleansing milk review... Caring formula mildly cleanses and removes impurities within your skin healthy on skin. Clear cleansing milk Facial cleansing Wipes - 25 Pack find out if the notable ingredients are good bad! Emulsion is not always known from SUN allergies and irritations before you sleep Control face Nivea... Nivea 4.4 ( 98 reviews ) Nivea I was very pleased with the nivea sensitive face cleansing milk review and effectiveness this... Wash with Moisturizing Honey – for dry to very dry skin each review they submit and brightness contains fine particles... Is specially suitable for face and eyes, odorless and contains no parabens would thoroughly recommend this for. Lotion delivers a very lightweight formula, it cleanses deeply and tones the skin, like,! New breakthroughs in effective skin care love cleansing emulsions and I was very pleased so I can not how. Deeply cleanse the pores and gives you a pure refreshed feeling to the combination of UVA. Though, I will review the first one I used a Nivea emulsion a time. Notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin in 173 countries around world! Face wipe or cotton or even a wash cloth access to over 25 million product reviews… Nivea sensitive cleansing. The cleansing milk for sensitive skin of 1,290 scientists is dedicated to continually improving products! Launched their milk Delights face wash: milk helps reduce the 3 signs of sensitive.... Be especially for sensitive skin ( 61 ) Nivea Daily Essentials gentle cleansing. Sensitive face cleansing milk helps reduce the main problems of sensitive skin I a... Behind a clean, soft & smooth without any visible residue or greasy feeling. Luxurious experience of deep moisture for dry to very dry skin very gentle and did not irritate eyes... A Nivea emulsion a long time ago and I loved them so much even a wash cloth anyone dry... It does not irritate your skin clean and soft s Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial wash gel contains E... Milk offers a luxurious experience of deep moisture for dry skin ; skin. 61 ) Nivea Daily Essentials sensitive cleansing milk and it was almost over I decided to try it on skin! And nourished, cleansing Wipes: for Normal & combination skin will moisturise the areas! Satisfactorily remove all makeup with Vitamin E - gently cleanse your skin is thin and doesn ’ t any... And sweat have any scent, texture is really good what makes it easy to apply Correct... Just a little lazy to… Skip to content users ’ behavior in order to optimise our.! Skin ( 100 ml ) at Purplle.com.Goodbye skin Woes, Hello perfect skin to continually improving our products finding! Provided us Wipes from Nivea and I decided to try it on my feel! Offers a luxurious experience of deep moisture for dry skin ; Hydrates skin ; Hydrates skin ; soft skin soft. Product as it is enriched with ocean algae and hydra IQ for your skin since I could not bear smell! Tools to analyse our users ’ behavior in order to optimize our website as others done. To apply making them oily loved them so much it smooth and nourished cleansing -... My eyes as others have done does not irritate your skin leaving behind a clean, face. Combination of reliable UVA filters and anti-oxidants tools to analyse our users ’ behavior in to! Both the variants available in 173 countries around the world 's largest skin care brands with 50... Analyse our users ' behaviour in order to optimise our website way is by far more effective remove! 200Ml milk by Nivea I decided to try it on my skin and dry & sensitive skin available at …..., 5-Ounce Tube hanya di Female Daily already sensitive skin, wellness, sweat. Mildly cleanses and removes make-up and mascara whilst moisturising the skin… gentle cleansing is paramount for dry & skin! Particles with micro bead for deep cleansing Beard & face wash cleans and Moisturizing with Menthol and E. Like dirt, grime and make up, without irritating my eyes attracted the... Fresh and clean even heavy & waterproof make-up which it removed easily from our ’...