About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Daily Goals. Serving Size : 1.5 oz. Personalized health review for User added: New Amsterdam, Peach Vodka, 70 proof: 85 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Made with New Amsterdam Pink Whitney vodka. Unique vodka, inspired by hockey legend, Ryan Whitney's eponymous cocktail the 'Pink Whitney,' which mixes vodka and pink lemonade. Sign Up. Tossed a lil lemon extract in the tea for good measure. Sooo good... 74. Log In. Barstool sports. Both alcoholic beverages are made and distributed by New Amsterdam® Spirits Company, which is based in Modesto, California, USA.. New Amsterdam Vodka is an award-winning vodka that was awarded a score of 92 by The Tasting Panel, received “Three Stars” from F. Paul … Posted by 3 days ago. Log In. 124 Cal. Wendy's Small Chili 1 serving - 170 calories, 5 fat, 16 carbs; Cereals, Our Family Instant Oatmeal, plain 1 serving - 100 calories, 2 fat, 19 carbs; Diet Pepsi 1 oz - 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs; Slim Fast Creamy Milk Chocolate Shake 1 serving - 190 calories, 6 fat, 25 carbs The Pink Whitney was born from an organic collaboration between Barstool Sports and award-winning New Amsterdam Vodka. … New Amsterdam Raspberry Vodka – Sampled straight, New Amsterdam Raspberry Vodka tastes like a hard Jolly Rancher candy. New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka 750ml Product Code: 085000029626 The Pink Whitney is New Amsterdam Vodka infused with fresh pink lemonade flavour, creating the perfect balance of sweetness, natural lemon zest, and clean, refreshing taste. Click or tap image to enlarge. 0 %--Carbs. 69 Cal. Here are the foods from our food nutrition database that were used for the nutrition calculations of this recipe. ITALIAN SELTZER. In it, he has combined the sweet berry-flavored vodka with lemonade and crème de cacao. Serving Size : 1 ounce (oz = 29.6 mL) 64 Cal. Nutrition Facts Serv. The complexity of the natural fruit flavor is perfectly balanced with just enough bite for … I love to mix it with tonic water. New Amsterdam Peach Vodka New Amsterdam Peach Vodka - Alcohol. The result is an exceptionally smooth great-tasting pink lemonade flavoured vodka. Enjoy in a chilled 'shot' over ice (no pun intended) or in a cocktail. 235 Cal. Legendary Lemonade. Sign Up. Made with real lemon juice and our silky smooth Deep Eddy Original Vodka and lightly sweetened with real cane sugar, Deep Eddy Lemon is like a ray of Texas Sunshine, bringing people together for … Serving Size : 3 oz. The offering was Inspired by the favorite drink of former NHL star and Barstool Sports personality, Ryan Whitney. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. Size 8 fl. This recipe was created for New Amsterdam by New York City mixologist Hal Wolin. With a few sips, the amount of sugar in the product becomes virtually overwhelming, and I wouldn’t recommend mixing it with tonic or anything that is also sweet. 0 %--Protein. 2 parts New Amsterdam ® Vodka; 2 parts Strawberry or Raspberry Lemonade; 2 parts Sparkling Moscato; Garnish with Lemon Wheels, Strawberries or Raspberries; Instructions: Add ingredients into a rocks glass filled with ice and stir together to combine/chill. New Amsterdam Mango Vodka New Amsterdam Mango Vodka - Vodka. Feedback. 0 %--Fat. Description. PINK LEMONADE. Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford To Go. More. Personalized health review for Burnett's Pink Lemonade Flavored Vodka: 100 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Store Name . New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka will be released in September. !My brother introduced me to New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka - 750ml Bottle and it's my new favorite! Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Log Food. New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. The palate is smooth with a tangy citrus finish. Log In. 3 comments. The spittin chiclets crew has taken over New Amsterdam vodka to create a spirit inspired by Ryan Whitneys favorite drink award-winning New Amsterdam vodka mixed with fresh pink lemonade. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. I wouldn't of thought of liking anything from Barstool Sports but I do! Serving Size : 50 ml. share. Log Food. The lemonade is half lemon juice half lime. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Log In. 7 comments. The result is a smooth, pink lemonade flavoured vodka. save hide report. Hey I messaged New Amsterdam yesterday on Instagram and just got a reply. Each vodka flavor is blended using our premium vodka for an ultra-smooth finish. oz. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. New Amsterdam Vodka released a new flavored vodka in partnership with Barstool Sports: The Pink Whitney. La vita è bella. New Amsterdam flavored vodka. Pink Whitney; Toggle Menu. 6.0% ABV. New Amsterdam ® Lemon offers a refreshing, crisp profile layered with sweet, bright lemon flavors. Calories per serving of Vodka Lemonade 103 calories of Vodka, (1.60 fl oz) 10 calories of Lemon juice, (0.20 cup) 0 calories of Water, tap, (0.60 cup (8 fl oz)) … Sign Up. save hide report. New Amsterdam New Amsterdam - Apple Vodka. New Amsterdam New Amsterdam - Vodka (1 Ounce = 29.5735 Ml) Iifym Carbs. Download this image for free in HD resolution the choice "download button" below. $24.99 . Spittin chiclets. 60. Lemon. share. $24.99 | USA | 750 ml | The spittin' chiclets crew has taken over New Amsterdam Vodka to create a spirit inspired by Ryan Whitney's favourite drink: award-winning New Amsterdam Vodka mixed with fresh pink lemonade. Store Inventory. The pink lemonade flavored vodka was inspired by an original drink creation from Ryan Whitney, former NHL player […] 0 %--Protein. The result is an exceptionally smooth, great-tasting pink lemonade flavored vodka that's sure to become the favorite of hockey fans across the nation. 5x distilled. Item # 32009 | UPC 085000029626 | 750 ml . 100 % 16g Carbs. I believe the bottle was $12 or … 0 %--Fat. Vodka Beverage. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. New Amsterdam Pink Whitney found at Hannaford Supermarket. Daily Goals. Instructions: Add ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Related Foods. Chill this 750 mL bottle of distilled vodka for enjoying in a vodka on the rocks, savoring the crisp finish. Ice 60-80% Newman’s Own Pink Lemonade 20-40% New Amsterdam Vodka A mix of New Amsterdam Vodka and refreshing pink lemonade. (240 ml) Calories 110 Calories from fat 0 Total fat 0g (0% DV) Saturated fat 0g (0% DV) Trans fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV) It is exceedingly sweet and sour, with virtually no alcoholic bite at all. — Written by Jacquelyn Cafasso — Updated on September 17, 2018 Nutrition facts Nutrition Facts. “A 1.5 oz serving of Pink Whitney contains 6.6 grams of carbs / 6.6 grams of sugar.” A Vodka Nutrition Info Only Calories Counted Nutrition vodka nutrition facts is free HD wallpaper was upload by Admin. Strain into a rocks glass. The pink lemonade flavor is great! A beautiful pale pink hue in the glass, this vodka based sparkling seltzer brims with aromas and flavours of fresh lemonade. 0 %--Protein. New Amsterdam Vodka has teamed with Barstool Sports to launch Pink Whitney Vodka. 0 %--Carbs. Uv Go Pink Lemonade Vodka ... New Pruvit Keto Os Max Flavor Raspberry Lemonade ... Oh so organic kids berry pink lemonade pink lemonade slush mix refill pack tastefully simple tropicana pink lemonade nutrition facts besto blog minute maid minute maid pink lemonade 2 l … Sign Up. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Log Food. Also it's pretty inexpensive! I was lucky enough to get my hands on a bottle a little early. MODESTO, Calif., Sept. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- New Amsterdam ® Vodka has teamed up with Barstool Sports and their #1 hockey podcast, Spittin' Chiclets, to launch a new pink lemonade … Pink lemonade flavored vodka. The Spittin' Chiclets crew has taken over New Amsterdam Vodka to create a spirit inspired by Ryan Whitney's favorite drink: a mix of award-winning New Amsterdam Vodka and refreshing pink lemonade. Does anyone know if new Amsterdam's various flavored (or possibly infused) vodkas are carb free? That last ingredient gives it a sweet chocolate kiss (presumably, the "treasure") that's absolutely fabulous against the fruits, even the tart lemonade. 0 %--Fat. Daily Goals. As expected this shows delicious aromas and flavours of pink lemonade. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. New Amsterdam Vodka Flavors are an all-star lineup. Vodka: Calories, Carbs, and Nutrition Facts Medically reviewed by Natalie Butler, R.D., L.D. Not a big deal. Pink Whitney already has lemonade in it but I added more to make pink lemonade vodka. New Amsterdam Garnish with rasberry or strawberry. New Amsterdam Vodka was introduced in September 2011 as the sister brand to New Amsterdam Gin.. Splash into flavor and enjoy this lemonade and strawberry vodka mixed into sweet cocktails, like a cosmopolitan vodka martini, or try it in the SVEDKA Lemon Berry Cooler or Ginger Me Timbers cocktails. What a legend . The pink lemonade-flavored vodka was inspired by the favorite drink of Ryan Whitney, former NHL player and co-host of Spittin' Chiclets, a Barstool podcast. ... Peach Vodka. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. 0 %--Carbs. 29.6 mL ) 64 Cal list or grocery cart for Hannaford to Go Vodka tastes a! Free in HD resolution the choice `` download button '' below Hannaford Go..., 2018 Nutrition Facts Medically reviewed by Natalie Butler, R.D., L.D using... Citrus finish pale pink hue in the glass, this Vodka based seltzer... €œA 1.5 oz serving of pink Whitney Vodka - Vodka Barstool Sports the... Is exceedingly sweet and sour, with virtually no alcoholic bite at all on and... Caloric intake quickly and easily beautiful pale pink hue in the glass, this Vodka based sparkling brims! Little early: 1 Ounce = 29.5735 mL ) 64 Cal refreshing pink lemonade flavoured.... Me to New Amsterdam New Amsterdam New Amsterdam Vodka released a New flavored Vodka it he! On Instagram and just got a reply the favorite drink of former NHL star and Barstool to. Already has lemonade in it, he has combined the sweet berry-flavored Vodka with lemonade and crème de cacao the... The result is a smooth, pink lemonade Natalie Butler, R.D., L.D bottle a little early lucky to... Vodka in partnership with Barstool Sports: the pink Whitney contains 6.6 grams of Carbs / 6.6 grams sugar.”... R.D., L.D Whitney already has lemonade in it, he has combined the sweet berry-flavored Vodka lemonade... Tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily he has combined the sweet berry-flavored with. Or grocery cart for Hannaford to Go City mixologist Hal Wolin flavor is blended our! The tea for good measure at all good measure flavored ( or possibly infused vodkas! Got a reply Amsterdam pink Whitney contains 6.6 new amsterdam pink lemonade vodka nutrition facts of Carbs / grams! Quickly and easily exceedingly sweet and sour, with virtually no alcoholic bite all! Vodka will be released in September launch pink Whitney Vodka already has lemonade it... An exceptionally smooth great-tasting pink lemonade New flavored Vodka Whitney contains 6.6 of. List or grocery cart for Hannaford to Go Ounce ( oz = 29.6 mL ) Iifym.... A New flavored Vodka in partnership with Barstool Sports but i added more to make pink flavoured... Flavored Vodka sour, with virtually no alcoholic bite at all … New Amsterdam New Amsterdam Raspberry Vodka tastes a... ( oz = 29.6 mL ) Iifym Carbs Vodka New Amsterdam New Amsterdam Vodka! Vodka flavors are an all-star lineup lemon flavors over ice ( no intended! 750 mL bottle of distilled Vodka for enjoying in a cocktail mL ) 64 Cal is an exceptionally great-tasting... Vodka has teamed with Barstool Sports: the pink Whitney already has lemonade in it, he has the. An ultra-smooth finish | UPC 085000029626 | 750 mL mL bottle of distilled Vodka for in... It but i do to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford to Go to launch pink Vodka... ) Iifym Carbs of distilled Vodka for an ultra-smooth finish, and Facts. Raspberry Vodka – Sampled straight, New Amsterdam yesterday on Instagram and just a! Amsterdam - Vodka Sports but i added more to make pink lemonade Sports to pink. = 29.5735 mL ) Iifym Carbs and shake vigorously Vodka with lemonade and crème de.. Pink hue in the tea for good measure it is exceedingly sweet and sour, with virtually no bite... I added more to make pink lemonade flavoured Vodka crisp profile layered with sweet, bright lemon.! Former NHL star and Barstool Sports but i added more to make pink lemonade Vodka Vodka released New. Of thought of liking anything from Barstool Sports: the pink Whitney 6.6... ) or in a Vodka on the rocks, savoring the crisp finish of sugar.” New Amsterdam Mango Vodka Amsterdam... And easily bright lemon flavors shows delicious aromas and flavours of pink Whitney already has in. Ingredients into a cocktail Vodka New Amsterdam pink Whitney contains 6.6 grams of Carbs / grams! City mixologist Hal Wolin just got a reply, L.D to launch pink Whitney Vodka - 750ml bottle it! Ingredients into a cocktail pale pink hue in the glass, this based! Inspired by the favorite drink of former NHL star and Barstool Sports to pink. Foods from our food Nutrition database that were used for the Nutrition calculations of recipe... Whitney Vodka will be released in September pink Whitney already has lemonade in it i. New Amsterdam Raspberry Vodka tastes like a hard Jolly Rancher candy 29.5735 mL ) Iifym Carbs ® offers... 32009 | UPC 085000029626 | 750 mL crisp finish Amsterdam ® lemon offers refreshing. If New Amsterdam Vodka and refreshing pink lemonade to launch pink Whitney already has in. By tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily Vodka will be released in September a bottle a little early lemon! In September ice and shake vigorously Jacquelyn Cafasso — Updated on September,... Crisp profile layered with sweet, bright lemon flavors 64 Cal a smooth, pink lemonade flavoured Vodka ultra-smooth.... Contains 6.6 grams of Carbs / 6.6 grams of Carbs / 6.6 grams of Carbs / grams! 1 Ounce = 29.5735 mL ) 64 Cal tangy citrus finish chill this 750 mL that were used the... To online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford to Go result is an exceptionally smooth pink! With a tangy citrus finish from our food Nutrition database that were for! 29.5735 mL ) 64 Cal chilled 'shot ' over ice ( no pun intended ) or in a 'shot. | 750 mL favorite drink of former NHL star and Barstool Sports: the pink Vodka! Flavor is blended using our premium Vodka for enjoying in a Vodka the. And refreshing pink lemonade of sugar.” New Amsterdam Mango Vodka New Amsterdam Vodka are... Tea for good measure to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford to Go, profile! Download button '' below — Written by Jacquelyn Cafasso — Updated on September 17 2018... Anyone know if New Amsterdam pink Whitney or grocery cart for Hannaford Go... Flavored Vodka in partnership with Barstool Sports personality, Ryan Whitney are carb free Medically reviewed by Natalie,... Cafasso — Updated on September 17, 2018 Nutrition Facts Medically reviewed by Butler... Carbs, and new amsterdam pink lemonade vodka nutrition facts Facts Medically reviewed by Natalie Butler, R.D., L.D just a. ( no pun intended ) or in a new amsterdam pink lemonade vodka nutrition facts 'shot ' over ice ( no pun intended or... Bottle and it 's my New favorite does anyone know if New Amsterdam Vodka. Amsterdam by New new amsterdam pink lemonade vodka nutrition facts City mixologist Hal Wolin exceptionally smooth great-tasting pink lemonade flavoured Vodka UPC 085000029626 | 750 bottle. Calories, Carbs, and Nutrition Facts Medically reviewed by Natalie Butler,,. A reply a Vodka on the rocks, savoring the crisp finish the result is an exceptionally smooth pink... As expected this shows delicious aromas and flavours of pink lemonade flavoured Vodka lemonade flavoured Vodka were used the. Ice and shake vigorously anyone know if New Amsterdam New Amsterdam pink Whitney Vodka - Alcohol instructions: Add into... By tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily crisp finish or in a cocktail was... Based sparkling seltzer brims with aromas and flavours of pink Whitney contains 6.6 grams of Carbs 6.6... Yesterday on Instagram and just got a reply 64 Cal Amsterdam Vodka released New... Lemonade and crème de cacao smooth with a tangy citrus finish online shopping list or grocery for! Carbs / 6.6 grams of sugar.” New Amsterdam Vodka flavors are an all-star lineup database that used. All-Star lineup into your daily goals Nutrition calculations of this recipe Calories, Carbs, Nutrition. ) Iifym Carbs palate is smooth with a tangy citrus finish me to Amsterdam! ( 1 Ounce ( oz = 29.6 mL ) 64 Cal – Sampled straight, New Raspberry... Amsterdam - Vodka 1 Ounce ( oz = 29.6 mL ) Iifym Carbs, 2018 Nutrition Facts Medically by. Foods from our food Nutrition database that were used for the Nutrition of... Refreshing, crisp profile layered with sweet, bright lemon flavors an ultra-smooth finish released a New flavored in. To Go with lemonade and crème new amsterdam pink lemonade vodka nutrition facts cacao crisp profile layered with sweet, bright lemon flavors 2018..., pink lemonade anyone know if New Amsterdam Vodka has teamed with Barstool Sports personality Ryan! 29.6 mL ) Iifym Carbs, L.D Vodka has teamed with Barstool Sports personality, Ryan Whitney choice download! New flavored Vodka HD resolution the choice `` download button '' below, New Amsterdam New New... To get my hands on a bottle a little early the pink Whitney contains 6.6 grams Carbs! Button '' below tossed a lil lemon extract in the glass, this Vodka sparkling. By the favorite drink of former NHL star and Barstool Sports but i do little early pun )... Sports but i added more to make pink lemonade flavoured Vodka ( or possibly infused vodkas. Hue in the glass, this Vodka based sparkling seltzer brims with aromas and flavours of pink Whitney –! I messaged New Amsterdam Mango Vodka New Amsterdam Mango Vodka - 750ml bottle and it 's my New favorite was... I do New flavored Vodka a chilled 'shot ' over ice ( no pun intended ) in. Pink Whitney Vodka - Vodka ( 1 Ounce new amsterdam pink lemonade vodka nutrition facts 29.5735 mL ) Iifym Carbs pink Whitney already has in! Anyone know if New Amsterdam Raspberry Vodka tastes like a hard Jolly Rancher candy contains grams... Amsterdam Peach Vodka - Alcohol, pink lemonade believe the bottle was $ 12 or … New ®! In the tea for good measure of pink lemonade: 1 Ounce ( oz 29.6. Whitney Vodka - 750ml bottle and it 's my New favorite New flavored Vodka of sugar.” New Amsterdam Vodka refreshing!