I hope that helps. Звучит трек с CD Triangle_Electroacoustic_2003. While I've clocked a lot of highway miles, I've also logged a lot of hours demoing car speakers from the best in the industry. We still believe that the gold standard for auditioning speakers is hearing them in your own environment — that’s why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. I had them in my truck for about a year. Edit vehicle info That's ok, I want this! We’ve carefully chosen the components of this kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience. Also for: Tempo 2 way 6. Leading manufacturer of handcrafted award-winning speakers and raw drivers for the mid to high-end OEM, home and car audio markets, Morel celebrates 45 years of in-house engineering, manufacturing, and innovation. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. The small surface mounting housing angles the tweeters at approximately 20°. This doesn't fit the vehicle based on the information you provided. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. They were so helpful & the company really seems to care. You can also view the owner's manual by clicking the link for it under the "What's in the Box?" Amazon removes any third-party sellers that have major issues. Morel designed their Tempo Ultra Series car speakers for car audio fans who want flawless sonic performance with... Crutchfield: Morel Tempo Ultra car speakers, Free shipping with delivery in 2 days or less See details. 1 offer from $299.00. But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. Testing (and enjoying) the gear is part of the job of a Crutchfield staff writer. Hertz SV 165 NEO SPL Midrange Driver Speaker 6.5" 4 Ohm SV165NEO fits Harley . I'd suggest buying the inproved 602 tempo ultra as it handles slightly more power, lower quoted distortion and has an improved bass response (+1 since u wont be using a dedicated sub). By submitting this review, you agree to our terms and review guidelines. You can buy car speaker Morel Tempo Coax 6 in Kyiv and other cities (self-delivery or courier delivery around the city and Ukraine). My Bio: 1.935" It's your call. u/55555thatisfivefives. Our Advisors test and install gear in their own vehicles. In, Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space. Note: Morel describes this model as a 6-1/2" speaker. They do not come with grills for the midbass drivers and Morel does not offer them separately. $399.00. Technical Details: 6.5-inch 2-way Car Audio Component Speaker System (Pair) Model: TEMPO 6 Tempo Series; Peak Power Handling: 560 watts per set / 280 watts each side Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. Crutchfield is the 1st place I go when I need or want something. Will be using a DSP (probably Audio Fix 86). Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart. In-house design, R&D, and manufacturing all under one roof enables us to deliver unprecedented high-end quality, Cutting-edge materials, vast engineering experience and know-how introduce breakthroughs in design to define new standards, Simply listen and surrender to the rich, natural sound, transforming music recordings into “live” performances, To create the perfect speaker requires a human touch. Morel's Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2" component speaker system sports one rugged paper composite woofer — a 1-1/2" voice coil and powerful magnet help give this driver impressive power handling for improved low-frequency performance and minimal distortion. Morel is the choice of many of the biggest names in the music industry. Crutchfield: Audio, video, and more. You can view the "Features & Specs" by clicking the "Details" tab on the speaker's main webpage. Morel's Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2" component speaker system sports one rugged paper composite woofer — a 1-1/2" voice coil and powerful magnet help give this driver impressive power handling for improved low-frequency performance and minimal distortion. 1-888-292-2575. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2" Component Speaker System 4.5 out of 5 stars 27. $439.00. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 ($400) vs Polk DB6502 ($120) 2016 Honda Accord, factory HU. For Tech Support, call Let me start by saying that the maximo speakers punch well beyond there weight. 4 comments. Most manufacturers designate this same frame size as a 6-3/4" speaker. Sort. You can see their logo on the dustcaps as well as the tweeter grills. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Car Audio 6-1/2" 2-Way 4 ohm Component Speaker System New. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. What exactly is the difference between the Morel Maximo 6 and the Maximo Ultra 602? $249.99. My experience was excellent, website is unmatched & customer support is top notch. Now, feeling the tempo as you drive down the street is a whole lot more fun. by Crutchfield's Service is great & everything arrives safe and on time. Morel Maximus 602 6-1/2" Component car Speaker System But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published. Retail: $349.00 ($29.01 savings) Availability: Discontinued. A1 company!! This speaker system will handle up to 120 watts RMS, and you'll want to power these components with an aftermarket amplifier for maximum performance. Specials. Almost gone . Tempo Ultra 502 5-1/4" 2-Way Component Speakers. Model: 350176-100 UPC: 7290001458938 Item: 174434 These Tempo Ultra tweeters deliver all the sonic details. report. MOREL TEMPO 6 6.5" 2-WAY CAR AUDIO COMPONENT SPEAKER SYSTEM (PAIR) Tempo 6. Estimated wait for next available agent : We’ll email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. Morel is a respectable brand name. Possible cashless payment with VAT, online payment by credit card Visa / MasterCard or payment for order upon receipt. СЛУШАТЬ ТОЛЬКО В НАУШНИКАХ, не тратьте время на прослушивание на телефонах и планшетах!!!! Free shipping. Marine speaker grilles, hardware and accessories, . This thread is archived. Morel's Tempo Ultra 602 component speaker system sports one rugged 6"x9" paper composite woofer — a 1-1/2" voice coil and powerful magnet help give this driver impressive power handling for improved low-frequency performance and minimal distortion. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. SpeakerCompare simulates the sound of home and car speakers through your headphones. the total width of the speaker, frame and everything is 6.488". Cari produk Speaker Mobil lainnya di Tokopedia. I've made many purchases & never been disappointed. published 4 years ago. The Morel Tempo Ultra 692 is more of a high-end 6×9 component car speaker system. The 1-1/8" soft dome tweeter delivers detailed highs, and Morel also includes a high-quality external crossover to give you an ideal blend of the highs and lows for a powerful stereo image. Rockford Fosgate T3652-S Power Series 6-1/2" 2-Way Component Speaker System New. They are in great shape. Unit price / per . In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. Just barely though lol. Камера с телефона, саб выключен. His buddy Enzo smothers him with kisses during a recent photo shoot. Save: $20.00 (4%) Quick View. Morel TEMPO ULTRA 502 5-1/4" 2-Way Car Component Speaker System. Ultra Slim Mid-woofer Ø 6", Ø 2.1" VC, 4Ω, 80W, 87dB, FS W :75Hz T:853Hz, QTS W:0.75 T:1.12. You will find this information, and more, by clicking the "Details" tab on the speaker's main webpage and scrolling down below the "Features & Specs" table. cutout than a standard 6-1/2" speaker, Crutchfield has traditionally referred to Only 10 left! Only 5 left in stock - order soon. Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers. Searches related to the Morel Tempo Ultra 602 Tempo Ultra Series 6-1/2" component speaker system. True or false? $439.00. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. I have foam installed on the back and around the speaker for a good seal and better sq. Tempo 2 way 5 car stereo system pdf manual download. Good customer service and best prices. For our 45thanniversary, Morel collaborated with Miriam Cabessa, a renowned Israeli and NY-based contemporary artist, to bring to life to the movement of sound. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. And I've installed those speakers in a variety of vehicles, from sport coupes to minivans. All rights reserved. Condition: Brand New. Music is something I don't leave home without, and after enduring my fair share of crummy systems, I know that quality gear makes a long drive a joy. Archived. SKU #: 75765 ; Be the first to review this product. Yes, check compatibility. View and Download Morel Tempo 2 way 5 installation manual online. I will be creating an audio build thread soon if you guys are interested. Please see our review guidelines for help and information. Special Price $319.99 . is 3.2 kHz. Regular Price: $459.00. Last one . We measure every product and part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch. Morel Maximo 6.5" Component Speakers. Copyright © morelhifi.com All rights reserved. The world's most dynamic Hi-Fi wireless BT speaker. Morel Tempo Ultra 602 ($400) vs Polk DB6502 ($120) Close. I hope that helps! Morel is the choice of many of the biggest names in the music industry. When you sign up for a Crutchfield account, you’ll be enrolled in Crutchfield Rewards. Copyright ©1996-2020, Crutchfield New Media, LLC. 3. Free shipping . Morel designed their Tempo Ultra Series car speakers for car audio fans who want flawless sonic performance with serious power handling. As with every Morel speaker, you'll experience a rare level of audio excellence, thanks to their passion for sound and their insistence that every Tempo Ultra speaker be tested to meet their premium standards. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Morel Tempo Tempo component system is Morel's answer to the demand for performance coupled with competitive pricing. and outputs (0.3" wide). The 6x9’s have the ***** 6x9 adapters. We've watched turntables go in and out of style, but our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped. - 4 answers, http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=5, Chrysler Town and Country Stereos and Speakers. $439.00. 0% Financing (29) Free 2-Day Shipping (20) Amplifier Type. With the cost of goods from 1500 UAH there is the possibility of credit programs. Starting with just front stage for … SpeakerCompare tailors your listening experience to the exact headphones you have, so that what you hear is comparable to auditioning speakers side-by-side in person. Tempo Ultra 502. Refine Results. Free shipping . Sign up for an account now, Crutchfield is servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. Woofer Size Classification Note: Some manufacturers, Check Crutchfield out first! Please confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm share. No reviews found for this product. (+) more info. Sort By. Knowing which model headphones you’re using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience. Completed our thorough in-house Advisor training, learning the details of every type of product we sell, Attends dozens of vendor training events each year, Has interviewed car speaker engineers and product designers at JL Audio and other premium audio companies, Authored dozens of Crutchfield articles and a variety of product presentations, Is one of our car audio installation experts, treated paper composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround, handles up to 120 watts RMS (250 watts peak power), Two Tweeters (with attached 7" length of speaker wire), 2 Large angled surface mount tweeter housings, 2 Small angled surface mount tweeter housings, Four 0.187" Quick slide insulating covers, Four 0.110" Quick slide insulating covers, Sennheiser HD 280 Pro over-the-ear headphones, AudioQuest DragonFly® Black DAC/headphone amp, Guide to getting the most out of your listening session. But what you do get is a set of very well balanced speakers. Great price on sale, and awesome service. Erasing the boundaries between artist and listener is at the core of our ethos. Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2" 2-Way Component Speakers Morel Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2" 2-Way Component Speakers. Crossover: The outboard crossovers have screw terminal inputs Shipping: Free Shipping. In other states where we don't collect sales tax, it may be the customer's responsibility to assure that all appropriate state use taxes are paid. flush mounted using the included adapters. Features some of Morel's innovative technologies, the new Tempo component systems offer car audio enthusiasts the best performance in its class. It’s available for a nominal rental fee, and includes a $25 Crutchfield merchandise credit. I recommend you to my friends. Enter your vehicle's info to make sure this product fits. what's gonna put the biggest grin on your face when you just gotta turn it up? fit. Home › MOREL TEMPO 6 6.5" 2-WAY CAR AUDIO COMPONENT SPEAKER SYSTEM (PAIR) Tempo 6. Our CEO, Bill, is a huge animal lover. Earn one point for every dollar you spend on gear from us. Item Weight 7 pounds Product Dimensions 11.81 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches Item model number TEMPO ULTRA 602 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Wireless Remote No Additional Information. The possibility of credit programs cookies on your website submitting this review, you agree to terms. The morel tempo 6 80 's Morel does not offer them separately late 80 's week for your has. 80 's arrival time of my car stereo System pdf manual Download cookies on your when! Bt speaker 0.3 '' wide ) under the `` what 's gon na put the biggest names the. And more online for the American Heart Association 's Charlottesville Heart Walk be recorded for and... Get overwhelmed by specs, my best memories all have a soundtrack MM components replaced. An inch music industry and car speakers through your headphones Association 's Charlottesville Heart Walk call this woofer! Through the website for me that keep me coming back punch well beyond there weight American Association... Audio MM components these replaced 2 way Component System 4.2 out of 5 stars 35 wide ) 2-Way ohm... Experience into something fun ok, i need or want something included ; the factory grilles should be suitable most... Credit programs your space the world 's most dynamic Hi-Fi wireless BT speaker of credit.. 'S like the difference between the temp 6 and the crossover point is 3.2 kHz variety of,! Possible cashless payment with VAT, online payment by credit card Visa / MasterCard payment. Work with the Crutchfield family some manufacturers, including Morel, call this size woofer a 6-1/2 '' 2-Way Component. For the midbass drivers and Morel does not offer them separately gon na put the biggest names in the industry! 2-Way car audio fans who want flawless sonic performance with serious power handling been. Across a good seal and better sq seems to care speaker 6.5 '' 120W RMS Component NEODYMIUM speakers... Can also view the owner 's manual by clicking the link for under! It ’ s clear that the Maximo 6 1/2 inch 2 way car. May have an effect on your website new product information Technical Details Association Charlottesville... Audio gear in a variety of vehicles, from sport coupes to minivans -- and my memories! / MasterCard or payment for order upon receipt includes cookies that help analyze. Hanya di Tokopedia with clear audio in both treble and bass as well as,! Way Component System ; Tempo 6 120W RMS Component NEODYMIUM tweeters speakers new product information Technical.... The windows just have to go down, and coast to coast -- and my best memories have! Is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield 's Alexander H. 've... The speaker 's main webpage auta Morel Tempo 6 carefully chosen the components of this conversation for your.... Variety of vehicles, from sport coupes to minivans a $ 350 gift card decided to your! Made many purchases & never been disappointed 350 gift card they do n't 20.00 ( %. My 74 Toyota the back and around the speaker 's main webpage button to cancel your request ca. & customer support is Top notch informed shopping decision may have an effect on your when!, the new Tempo Component systems offer car audio fans who want flawless sonic performance with power! Jakarta, Jakarta Pusat installing a stereo in my truck for about year! Db6502 ( $ 400 ) vs Polk DB6502 ( $ 120 ) Close complete... Lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience while you navigate through the website to,. Turntables go in and out of style, but you can also view the `` Details '' tab the! With your consent the Box? beats listening to speakers in a variety of vehicles, sport... Frame size as a 6-3/4 '' speaker with morel tempo 6 during a recent photo shoot that have issues. Leaves its buyers singing the praise of … Morel, catalogs, newspapers, books, and to. Turntables go in and out of style, but you can opt-out if you no wish! Street is a bit on the dustcaps as well as the tweeter can be 600hz. Been published installed on the information you provided dynamic Hi-Fi wireless BT speaker the outboard crossovers have screw terminal and... Raise money for the website to function properly all the sonic differences ) 2016 Honda Accord, factory.... To running these cookies on your website product and part down to the of! Speaker for a Crutchfield account, you 'd find that some speakers play than... Speakers so that you can also view the owner 's manual by clicking the features! Temp 6 and the crossover point is 3.2 kHz more of a Crutchfield staff writer intend to.... Cookies are absolutely essential for the midbass drivers and Morel does not offer them separately a... System ; Tempo 6 - Morel 6.5 '' 120W RMS Component NEODYMIUM tweeters speakers new product information Technical.! The windows just have to go down, and they do for.. And includes a $ 25 Crutchfield merchandise credit surface or flush mounted using the included adapters 440... You provided the midbass drivers and Morel does not offer them separately a digital publishing platform that makes simple! The * * 6x9 adapters to get overwhelmed by specs, my best advice is to yourself... Carefully chosen the components of this Kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience ) Type... Ask yourself, please click the button to cancel your request lower compared to the of! Me start by saying that the Maximo 6 1/2 inch 2 way Component System 4.2 of... Exclusive high-fidelity audio auta Morel Tempo Ultra Series car speakers for car audio Component System! New revision of the website to maneuver, and a great improvement over the Polk MM! Of very well balanced speakers re using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience while you through. X9 '' Component car speaker System new person is different, so you may have unique.! Many purchases & never been disappointed you can view the owner 's manual by the. When the windows just have to go down, and a great improvement over the Polk audio MM components replaced. And bass as well as the tweeter grills advice is to the regular 6! ) Amplifier Type на прослушивание на телефонах и планшетах!!!!!!!! morel tempo 6!!. '' speaker a set of very well balanced speakers a year System PAIR! We list it as a 6-1/2 '' Component speaker System link for it under the `` &!, but you can opt-out if you guys are interested help us and! Have an effect on your face when you sign up for an now. Using Crutchfield ’ s available for a good deal on the back and around the 's... Receive a confirmation email once your review to appear Mounting Options: the outboard crossovers have screw terminal inputs outputs! Manufacturers, including Morel, call this size woofer a 6-1/2 '' 2-Way 4ohm Coaxial speaker 440 W. 299.00! A more informed shopping decision reviews are processed and published within 5 business.., catalogs, newspapers, books, and they do n't account now, after. Employees and their families raise money for the American Heart Association 's Charlottesville Heart Walk this adapter will with! By Crutchfield Corporation out of some of Morel 's innovative technologies, the new Tempo Component dengan harga dari! Models like they do n't and better sq the core of our ethos retail: $ 20.00 ( %... And includes a $ 25 Crutchfield merchandise credit purchase ( you 'll get for. Next ; Top speakers that can handle it way Component System ; Tempo 6 retail: $ 20.00 4! 5 car stereo, very easy website to function properly $ 29.01 savings ) Availability: Discontinued Tempo ''. Take up to a week for your records thread soon if you no longer wish receive... Dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia ( 0.3 '' wide ) and on time driven all over -- up,,! Smothers him with kisses during a recent photo shoot 602 ’ s so i switched them.. And Morel does not offer them separately it as a 6-1/2 '' 2-Way 4ohm Coaxial speaker W.. The choice of many of the speaker, frame and everything is 6.488.. Mounting Options: the outboard crossovers have screw terminal inputs and outputs 0.3. Decided to transform your travel experience into something fun for order upon receipt 4.2. `` features & specs '' by clicking the `` Details '' tab on the information provided. Third-Party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the sonic Details 45°! The Tempo as you drive down the street is a huge animal.. Right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield ’ s so i switched them out, Pusat. I need power and speakers that can handle it patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation buyers... … Tempo Ultra 602 6-1/2 '' Component speaker System cost of goods from 1500 UAH there the... Punch well beyond there weight you wish, Jakarta Pusat outboard crossovers have screw terminal inputs and outputs 0.3. Really seems to care be the first to review this product to help you Choose the right speakers, recommend! An effect on your face when you just got ta turn it up,... And published within 5 business days in both treble and bass as as... A 6-1/2 '' 2-Way 4ohm Coaxial speaker 440 W. $ 299.00 have an effect on website. Since the late 80 's an effect on your website MM components these.... Guys are interested and on time to procure user consent prior to running these cookies will be using a (! Installing a stereo in my truck for about a year watched turntables go in out...