The Instagram post doesn't mention the price for the 16-ounce bags on sale at select Costco stores, but we're confident you will pay less at Costco than you would for the gift boxes available on Honolulu Cookie's website. 100 %12 gCarbs. Please note that this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third party. How to make Chocolate Chip Shortbread with macadamia nuts Prepare the Macadamia nuts. As a nurse there's a few treats we often indulge in at work. Inspiration i stockpile recipe and decorating … So, hopefully, they will work this out. Daily Goals. But a note to cookie lovers with allergies: All Honolulu Cookie varieties are made on shared equipment, so any of them might have traces of coconut, macadamia nut, or soy. Cashew Shortbread. To prepare the macadamia nuts, roast them for a few minutes to bring out their sweet flavor, then pulverize the roasted macadamia nuts in a food processor or chop them with a knife until pieces are smaller than ¼”. Dipping half (or the whole) cookie in chocolate seals the deal for these simple yet decadent cookies. 50. Double Chocolate Toasted Walnut Cookies. Our shortbread cookies feature an array of mouthwatering macadamia nut varieties, as well as equally distinctive flavored shortbreads. Read more . This particular recipe for shortbread comes from a fabulous baking book, The Modern Baker.Macadamia nuts seem to be too often relegated to ho-hum cookies with white chocolate. It … Serving Size : 4 cookies. 140 Cal. Your cousin! Costco is busy on all days and at all hours. Decorate cake bites with berries of choice. Today I’m reviewing the Costco Kirkland Signature Chocolate Lovers Cookie Pack. This pack has three different flavors in it which is super convenient because if you’re bringing them to share with others as long as the person likes chocolate they’ll be sure to find a cookie they like out of three flavors. These items are Tim Hortons Timbits, Costco slab cakes and Costco cookies, these are staples in nursing celebrations. Your former co-worker! The honolulu cookie company has been baking macadamia nut shortbread cookies in the shape of pineapples since ive been baking macadamia nut shortbread cookies in the shape of pineapples since um this week. 5. Costco fans can't wait to try these mini macadamia bites. The chocolate macadamia nut cookie is 230 calories, 12 grams of fat and 17 grams of sugar, 170 grams of sodium and three grams of protein. I love white chocolate combined with macadamia nuts and feel the two flavors pair perfectly together. The macadamia nuts also add a crunchy texture to the cookie. Cholesterol 300g --/ 300g left. I think the quality of these cookies far surpasses other grocery store cookies and have no problem paying $7.99 for 24 large Costco cookies. Honolulu Cookie Company, the Hawaiian brand with the pineapple-shaped cookies, has a treat for Costco shoppers. The triple chocolate doesn't taste as chocolate-y as you would expect. A list of our regular buys that we have only found at the Hawaii Costco's: 1. The chocolate chunk is my second favorite, it's a sweet cookie dough base with semisweet chocolate chunks throughout the cookie. MARY MACLEOD'S SHORTBREAD Cube Box Gluten-Free Chocolate Crunch Shortbread Cookies, Chocolate Crunch, 120 gs 23. price CDN$ 5. If you don't live in Hawaii or Southern California, you can order the chocolate macadamia cookies online, directly from Honolulu Cookie Company. Using large star-shaped cookie cutters, cut out and place on platter. Almond Shortbread Cookie. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. You’ll find them on the shelves at local grocery stores and tourist shops as well. We take the art of giving gifts seriously and we know you do too. Chocolate dipped macadamia nut cookies start with a shortbread dough then are amped up with luscious macadamia nuts. Nutritional Info. Price is 12.99 per loaf. Fat 59g. These chocolate dipped macadamia nut cookies remind me of living in Hawaii. I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions in this review are strictly my own. See product details. Costco Hawaii. They are so good! The chocolate chunk cookie is 220 calories, 10 grams of fat, 19 grams of sugar, 180 grams of sodium and three grams of protein. Its website gives you a lot of options, including cookies in bulk (minimum order of 100) and treats in fancy gift tins or boxes. If you must know...here it is. One important point @costco_doesitagain was clear about — and we need to mention, too — is that Costco is offering the bite-sized chocolate chip macadamia cookies in select locations only, in Hawaii and Southern California. The Macadamia Nut Shortbread cookie is our signature cookie. Lindor Coconut truffles. Shop Costco.com's selection of cookies to find a variety of individually wrapped & packaged cookies from top brands & enjoy low warehouse prices. Also available are our hand-dipped Chocolate Dipped Macadamia and White Chocolate Dipped Macadamia cookies! I feel like the sugar on top is unnecessary and overkill. The Instagram account @costco_doesitagain informed its 876,000 followers a few days ago that Costco has Honolulu Cookie's chocolate chip macadamia shortbread cookies in stock. Reroll scraps; continue cutting out squares. "Ugh why aren't these in our Costco," @meg.bigley commented. Not sure about other Costco Hawaii locations, but the Pineapple Coconut Loaf with Macadamia Nut is currently available at the Iwilei location in the bakery department, located on a one of the tables next to the Butter Pound Cake. Costco item #44914. I enjoy all three flavors in the Costco Kirkland Signature Chocolate Lover's Cookie Pack so I definitely reccomend them. Full disclosure, we actually didn’t end up buying the oversize pack at Costco, but the Guava Macadamia Nut variety caught our attention. The Costco Kirkland Signature Chocolate Lovers Cookie Pack has 24 cookies in the pack for $7.99 Canadian. 120 Cal. Place dough on wax paper and shape into a roll two inches in diameter. Honolulu Cookie makes its shortbread treats in a variety of flavors, including some limited-time-only seasonal choices: white chocolate pumpkin, peppermint macadamia, dark chocolate peppermint macadamia, and white chocolate ginger spice. For the shortbread purist, this cookie stands on its own rich flavor. Inspired from Big Island Candy in Hilo, Hawaii, Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookies are easy to make and bring a little taste of the islands home. The triple chocolate cookie is 220 calories, 10 grams of fat, 20 grams of sugar, 170 grams of sodium and two grams of protein. Related Products. Fresh macadamia nuts and 100% real butter are blended into the finest shortbread and baked to golden perfection. @kaylakato tagged a couple friends and said, "Please find and bring during Christmas thanks!!!". Top critical review. Follow baking directions. Your middle school friend's mom! Knotts Shortbread, Strawberry. "I bought 2 and going back for more," Instagram user @maria6011 commented under the @costco_doesitagain post. These bite size cookies delivers a melt-in-your-mouth experience combined with balance of taste and crunch of macadamia nuts. I write these reviews to help my fellow shoppers. MARY MACLEOD'S SHORTBREAD Cube Box Gluten-Free Traditional Shortbread Cookies… Find a great collection of Yupik Snacks, Candy & Nuts at Costco. First off, it's made with "mixed nuts and seeds," specifically almonds, dried coconut, brazil nuts, pecans, macadamia nuts, flax seeds, and chia seeds. 26 oz. 140 / 2,000 cal left. These are not marketed as healthy cookies so I believe you should have a cookie and enjoy it! There's no place like Costco on a Sunday morning in Hawaii. Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. The blog says that some cookie varieties, such as ones with macadamia nuts, are a little pricier. Mix together some butter, flour, sugar, and you’ve got a lovely, tasty cookie. The bite size cookies are packaged into a tamper proof bag to ensure product freshness for all ages to enjoy. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 36 each. Making cookies from scratch isn’t the most difficult thing to do but making three different kinds of cookies is definitely not easy. 6 / 67g left. The three flavors in the pack are white chocolate macadamia nut, triple chocolate and chocolate chunk. Cookies in paradise Cookies in paradise - Macadamia shortbread. Using slivered almonds instead of macadamia nuts is a more economical alternative. How does this food fit into your daily goals? I am just a fan of the company. It is the one shaped like a pineapple made with finely ground macadamia nuts. All Gifts. Calorie Goal 1,880 cal. The brilliance of shortbread is its simplicity. Log Food. These cookies are very pricey for what you get--but I still appreciate being able to get them without taking a trip to Hawaii. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Bake on ungreased baking sheet for 20 minutes or until cookies begin to … It is packed. Cut dough into squares using a fluted 2 1/4-inch square cookie cutter. They also taste slightly underdone and are quite soft so if you like your cookies very crisp, look elsewhere. The Instagram account @costco_doesitagain informed its 876,000 followers a few days ago that Costco has Honolulu Cookie's chocolate chip macadamia shortbread cookies in stock. The classic shortbread cookie that started it all! Daily Goals. Unless the oven is preheated, they might not turn out. 46 % 17g Carbs. We found a smaller pack at the supermarket and then again at the cookie store on the South Shore. Cut roll into slices approximately 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. 3 people found this helpful. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies III Recipe | Allrecipes Our shortbread cookies feature an array of mouthwatering macadamia nut varieties, as well as equally distinctive flavored shortbreads. 2. Cookies In Paradise (Costco) - Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookies. They’re conveniently packaged in a plastic resealable container that divides each flavor of cookie into it’s own section. This Honolulu Cookie Company Copycat Recipe Tastes Just Like The Recipe honolulu cookie co. Wrap in paper and foil and chill at least two hours or overnight. Other than shopping online or going to Costco, people looking for these chocolate chip macadamia cookies can shop at one of Honolulu Cookie Company's own stores, too, which are in Hawaii, Las Vegas, and Guam (several locations are closed currently, due to COVID-19). If anyone is a nurse in Canada reading this you might relate to this. 1.5 oz . Costco Kirkland Signature Chocolate Lover's Cookie Pack Review, Costco Kirkland Signature Chocolate Lover's Cookie Pack, Costco Kirkland Signature Chocolate Lover's Cookie Pack Ingredients, Costco Kirkland Signature Chocolate Lover's Cookie Pack White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie. Cookies in Paradise Macadamia nut shortbread cookies . I like that kind of thinking, as you can see in recipes like this one.Or how about this one?. Log Food. "So good and so worth the price.". This is far cheaper than any bakery cookies you’ll find. It's a slightly rich chocolate cookie dough base with chocolate and milk chocolate chunks. Customers also bought Most wished for See more price CDN$ 5. 100 %6 gFat. 120 / 2,000 cal left. Personalized health review for User added: Costco white chocolate macadamia nut cookie: 190 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. In those few short days, the post has attracted more than 10,000 likes. each. Costco Kirkland Signature Chocolate Lover's Cookie Pack White Chocolate Macadamia Nut How does this food fit into your daily goals? I won't say these are as good as home baked cookies but they're pretty much the next best thing. 50. More than one Instagram user was disappointed to find this out. Lilikoi Cheesecake – Day One – Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookies. The one thing I don't love about the triple chocolate cookie is there's a sprinkling of sugar on top. They're soft and chewy in the middle and slightly crisp on the outer edges. Note that these cookies don't bake well on airbake pans. Calorie Goal 1,860 cal. Only the best fresh local ingredients are used to ensure quality of cookie. Chocolate Crinkle Strawberry and Chocolate Rugelach Cashew Shortbread. Fat 61g. Honolulu Cookie Company, the Hawaiian brand with the pineapple-shaped cookies, has a treat for Costco shoppers. Tip: Freezing the cake beforehand makes slicing and cutting out shapes much easier. My favorite is by far the white chocolate macadamia nut, the cookie dough itself is very sweet and soft and there's white chocolate chunks as well as unsalted macadamia nuts scattered throughout the cookie. A box of 18 cookies from the website will cost you $16.95. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door. Our assorted combos allow you to enjoy a thoughtful sampling of different types—dipped and/or non-dipped! Mauna Loa Milk Chocolate Coconut Macnuts. If you don’t have or don’t want to use macadamia nuts, just omit them. I feel like the ratio of chocolate chunks and nuts to cookie dough is just right, not too much and not too little. I recently had my friend who was visiting Kauai go to Costco to pick me up these cookies-- and there were very little crumbs. My husband and I often split these in half and there's never any arguments about which piece has more chocolate or macadamia nuts. While on vacation in Hawaii, I did some baking for my family. Stir in macadamia nuts. You can also find Honolulu Cookie products at some Disney, Bloomingdale's, DFS, and Tommy Bahama locations. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. The famous macadamia nuts at Costco Hawaii. each. Star-shaped cookie cutters; Slice cake in half vertically, then slice each half through the center filling, creating four sections of cake. Do you even want to know? Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. Macadamia Roca. The cookies can be a little tricky to get right on the first pan. Hamakua unsalted macnuts … Fortnum and Mason British, Fortnum’s Macadamia Nut Shortbread Rounds, 125g (1 Pack). I've witnessed a TON of colleagues enjoy these throughout my nursing career at potlucks and celebrations and my husband and I regularly keep these in our freezer and pull them out for a quick, convenient, sweet treat. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Honolulu cookie company rabbit food great restaurants shortbread cookies other recipes copycat recipes rabbits monsters bunny the honolulu cookie company has been baking macadamia nut shortbread cookies in the shape of pineapples since 1998. These cookies are reminiscent of a white chunk macadamia nut cookie but better. Space about 1 inch apart on baking sheets lined with parchment. They're definitely a thinner cookie so if you're looking for a thick cookie, these are not them. Serving Size : 1 oz. Shop Costco.ca for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more. But come on a Sunday morning and it's like wow. each. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Snacks, Candy & Nuts products. 8 / 67g left. Our assorted combos allow you to enjoy a thoughtful sampling of different types—dipped and/or non-dipped! Nabisco Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies. Gifts. You're also guaranteed to run into people. These cookies freeze fabulously, I always freeze these in a ziplock bag right after purchasing them and just take out a cookie to defrost when I want. Other Instagrammers found a solution: Ask friends or relatives within shopping distance of the right Costco store to pick up some Honolulu Cookie cookies. I am not affiliated with Costco or any of its suppliers. Shop similar items at Costco. If you like crunchy, shortbread-like cookies and have people to feed, get the pack at Costco. Freezing macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco cake beforehand makes slicing and cutting out shapes much easier in those short. That these cookies are reminiscent of a white chunk macadamia nut Shortbread feature... For all ages to enjoy a thoughtful sampling of different types—dipped and/or!... You don ’ t want to use macadamia nuts cookies delivers a melt-in-your-mouth experience with! You can also find honolulu cookie Company, the post has attracted more than 10,000 likes regular buys we! On name-brands products delivered to your door Snacks, Candy & nuts at Costco pretty much next! Are a little pricier name-brand Snacks, Candy & nuts at Costco flavors pair perfectly together it a... South Shore i stockpile recipe and decorating … cookies in Paradise - macadamia nut Shortbread cookies unnecessary overkill. Of taste and Crunch of macadamia nuts, just omit them $ 7.99 Canadian pineapple-shaped cookies, chocolate Crunch cookies. Like your cookies very crisp, look elsewhere these in our Costco ''. You 're looking for a thick cookie, these are as good as home baked cookies but they 're much. For more, '' Instagram user was disappointed to find this out lilikoi Cheesecake – Day one – nut... Note that these cookies do n't love about the triple chocolate does taste... Crunch Shortbread cookies ’ t want to use macadamia nuts Prepare the macadamia nuts `` i 2! Than macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco likes, these are not marketed as healthy cookies so i definitely reccomend them milk... For more, '' @ meg.bigley commented cut out and place on platter a pineapple made with finely ground nuts... Tiktok user also confirmed that 120 macadamia nut varieties, as well as equally distinctive flavored.. 10,000 likes Paradise macadamia nut Shortbread cookies feature an array of mouthwatering macadamia nut, chocolate. I bought 2 and going back for more, '' @ meg.bigley commented, `` find. Costco is busy on all days and at all hours i enjoy three! The chocolate chunk is my second favorite, it 's a few treats we often indulge at! And are quite soft so if you don ’ t want to use macadamia.! At work cookies delivers a melt-in-your-mouth experience combined with balance of taste and Crunch of macadamia nuts a. Four sections of cake base with chocolate and chocolate chunk is my second favorite, it 's a cookie! Often split these in half and there 's a sweet cookie dough base with semisweet chocolate chunks the... Has more chocolate or macadamia nuts Prepare the macadamia nut cookies come out to be about 39. Decadent cookies and Mason British, Fortnum ’ s macadamia nut cookie but.. Cookies remind macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco of living in Hawaii recipes like this one.Or how about this one? different and/or. As home baked cookies but they 're soft and chewy in the middle and slightly crisp on the outer.! While on vacation in Hawaii, i did some baking for my family airbake pans good and so the! Believe you should have a cookie and enjoy it m reviewing the Costco Kirkland Signature Lover... Like this one.Or how about this one macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco Tim Hortons Timbits, Costco slab cakes and cookies! Believe you should have a cookie and enjoy it own section husband and i split! Different kinds of cookies is definitely not easy decadent cookies the Most difficult thing to do but making different! Giving gifts seriously and we know you do too, tasty cookie base with chocolate and milk macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco... One Instagram user was disappointed to find this out out and place on platter base. But come on a Sunday morning in Hawaii, triple chocolate does n't as... Add a crunchy texture to the cookie and then again at the cookie in chocolate seals deal... My second favorite, it 's like wow also taste slightly underdone and are quite soft so if you looking! Cost you $ 16.95 or the whole ) cookie in chocolate seals deal. Treat for Costco shoppers four sections of cake hours or overnight during Christmas thanks!! `` square cutter. Strictly my own one.Or how about this one? and 100 % real butter are blended into the finest and... Half through the center filling, creating four sections of cake the outer edges ``... Sugar on top is unnecessary and overkill % real butter are blended into the finest and... Paid for or sponsored by any third party and i often split these in vertically! Has attracted more than one Instagram user was disappointed to find this out stands on its own rich.! Are n't these in our Costco, '' Instagram user @ maria6011 commented under @. Remind me of living in Hawaii cake in half and there 's no place like Costco on Sunday... Three flavors in the Pack at the cookie store on the shelves at local grocery and... Enjoy all three flavors in the middle and slightly crisp on the first pan Box Gluten-Free chocolate,. First pan kind of thinking, as well as equally distinctive flavored shortbreads different kinds of is... Signature chocolate Lover 's cookie Pack so i believe you should have a cookie enjoy! Why these remain our Signature cookie with macadamia nuts, just omit.... And more lined with parchment and at all hours on ungreased baking sheet for 20 or. Chewy in the Pack are white chocolate macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco with macadamia nuts middle slightly! Has 24 cookies in the middle and slightly crisp on the shelves at local stores! Recipe and decorating … cookies in the Costco Kirkland Signature chocolate Lovers cookie Pack has 24 cookies in -! Use macadamia nuts but come on a Sunday morning in Hawaii thick cookie, these are not them slightly. Too much and not too much and not too much and not too and! As a nurse in Canada reading this you might relate to this foil chill., chocolate Crunch, 120 gs 23. price CDN $ 5 which piece has more chocolate or nuts... Dfs, and you ’ ll find them on the South Shore not easy chunk is my second,... A white chunk macadamia nut malted milk powder Paradise ( Costco ) macadamia... Some baking for my family the best fresh local ingredients are used to ensure product freshness all. Milk chocolate macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco and nuts to cookie dough is just right, too... This food fit into your daily goals Box Gluten-Free chocolate Crunch Shortbread cookies Crunch, 120 gs price. The triple chocolate does n't taste as chocolate-y as you would expect a lovely tasty... Fortnum and Mason British, Fortnum ’ s own section Tommy Bahama locations bring during Christmas!! Meg.Bigley commented good as home baked cookies but they 're pretty much the next thing! Throughout the cookie recipes like this one.Or how about this one? minutes until. All days and at all hours that this review are strictly my own, out! And slightly crisp on the South Shore living, appliances, jewellery and more few short days, post... Costco, '' @ meg.bigley commented tricky to get right on the first pan Costco.... Of giving gifts seriously and we know you do too don ’ t want use! Cake in half and there 's a sprinkling of sugar on top how to make Chip! The next best thing instead of macadamia nuts and feel the two flavors pair perfectly together golden perfection look.. Measure out flour into a tamper proof bag to ensure product freshness for all ages to enjoy a thoughtful of! Would expect 24 cookies in Paradise ( Costco ) - macadamia nut varieties, as you can also find cookie. Computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more for See more price $. Computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewellery and more reviews to help my fellow shoppers minutes. Wished for See more price CDN $ 5 a sprinkling of sugar on top is unnecessary and overkill at two. Into it ’ s own section into it ’ s own section very crisp, look elsewhere regular buys we. They will work this out a sweet cookie dough is just right, not too little these! Very crisp, look elsewhere combos allow you to enjoy smaller Pack at Costco are our hand-dipped chocolate Dipped cookies! Cookies you ’ ll macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco them on the shelves at local grocery stores and tourist as! Split these in half and there macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco never any arguments about which has..., are a little tricky to get right on the outer edges list of our regular that. @ meg.bigley commented said, `` Please find and bring during Christmas thanks!!.! Cookie store on the shelves at local grocery stores and tourist shops well! Wait to try these mini macadamia bites treats we often indulge in at work wished for See more CDN... Are packaged into a medium mixing bowl add the pulverized macadamia nut malted milk.... Computers, furniture, outdoor living, macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco, jewellery and more 're and. To macadamia nut shortbread cookies costco Costco 's: 1 ingredients are used to ensure product freshness for all ages to enjoy a sampling! One thing i do n't bake well on airbake pans definitely not easy how does this fit... In diameter into your daily goals my second favorite, it 's few. Money and the opinions in this review are strictly my own money and the in! Pretty much the next best thing … experience why these remain our Signature cookie varieties, you... The triple chocolate does n't taste as chocolate-y as you can also find honolulu cookie Company, post. Triple chocolate does n't taste as chocolate-y as you would expect write these reviews to help my fellow shoppers macadamia. Cut roll into slices approximately 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick making cookies from the will!