Skill: Sacred Lothric Light Assume stance to imbue sword with sacred light, and use strong attack to release light together with a great thrust of the sword. And does lots of damage. 1 Availability 2 Characteristics 3 Moveset 4 Upgrades 5 Notes 6 Gallery 7 Videos Obtained by transposing the Soul of the Twin Princes with Ludleth of Courland for 5,000 souls. 1. Skill: Flame of Lorian. give them basically no chance to parry you, only r1 as a surprise mixup. Skill: Sacred Lothric Light Assume stance to imbue sword with sacred light, and use strong attack to release light together with a great thrust of the sword. The Lorians looks better for a pyromancer. 100% Upvoted. Doesn't Lothric holy sword have that one attack that shoots out a beam of light ? When blue moonlight dances around the sword, and it channels the abyssal cosmos, its great blade will hurl a shadowy lightwave. SL1 NG+7 Midir vs broken broken straight sword. save. It is insane. For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "TRADE: Need Lorian's Greatsword or Lothric's Holy Sword". For PvE yes. If you meet the comparatively low stat requirements for either of them they both have very high AR. 1 Availability 2 Characteristics 3 Moveset 4 Upgrades 5 Trivia 6 Videos Transpose Lorian's Greatsword and Lothric's Holy Sword with Ludleth of Courland. savagejarhead 4 years ago #1. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The hyper armor and poise damage make it inadequate for trading against bigger weapons. I kept most of the other boss souls and can trade one of those weapons with you if you would like I also have a handful of other items just ask and I will see if i have it or can quickly grab it. 6 … Unrelated, but curious, I seem to have a glitch were the my Lorians Greatsword shows up in the inventory normally, but when wielded, looks an acts like the Twin Princes Greatsword, weapons art and all.. 4 years ago. "A trick weapon typically used by Healing Church hunters. Not only is this sword awesome looking,it also is pretty great as a weapon. Lorian's greatsword or Lothric's holy sword. Skill: Flame of Lorian Close. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 6:56 pm. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. Lothric’s Holy Sword Gael’s Greatsword Storm Ruler About custom weapons: Destiny’s Embrace (Attack Form) Equip the Longsword for this agile, melee-focused build. But the Twin Princes GS is better than the LHS. My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3989310 Hay^^ I got the Lorians Greatsword+4, if you have the elite knight set I'd be happy to trade . 8 #5. The curved greatsword of Alva, Seeker of the Spurned, specially forged in an eastern land. © Valve Corporation. Young Lothric was meant to be a champion, and was expected to wield this platinum sword, but some things will remain distant dreams forever. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Prince Lothric's straight sword, blessed by Emma with potent magic. Holy Soul Spear: Lothric will charge energy in his left hand, and then send forward a spear of white light that can deal moderate damage to the player. Souls: 30.00 . merging the lorians greatsword with lorthric holy sword to get the twin princes greatsword. H: Mule, Ask I combined Lothrics holy sword and Lorians greatsword for the twin princess sword, but I'm 100%'ing the game so I … The Twin Princes' Greatsword is a soul-transposed greatsword in Dark Souls III. Lothric knight greatsword or drakeblood greatsword? It's also a fantastic choice for PvP. Skill: Sacred Lothric Light. So it's a decision of taste. hide. 1 Weapons 1.1 Daggers 1.2 Straight Swords 1.3 Greatswords 1.4 Ultra Greatswords 1.5 Curved Swords 1.6 Curved Greatswords 1.7 Piercing Swords 1.8 Katanas 1.9 Axes 1.10 Greataxes 1.11 Hammers 1.12 Great Hammers 1.13 Spears and Pikes 1.14 Halberds 1.15 Reapers 1.16 Whips 1.17 Fists and Claws 1.18 Battlestaves 1.19 Bows 1.20 Greatbows 1.21 Crossbows 1.22 Staves 1.23 Flames 1.24 Talismans … report. save. milo. It also ranks lower because it’s only acquired in New Game + as the player must defeat Lothric twice and use the souls to craft Lothric’s Holy Sword and Lorians Greatsword and then fuse them together to form this sword. Need help getting 20 Wolfs blood sword grass? [PC] W: Lothrics Holy Sword And Lorians Greatsword. 8 #5. The greatsword class is one of the most iconic and popular choices among players, with high damage output, long range, and some striking designs. So bored I tried killing Midir with a broken straight sword. Its skill Stomp is also very effective as it deals great damage and increases the player’s poise that can be comboed into a spinning slash. Now it's good for every build. It is insane. What is the best weapon to infuse with magic or best int scaling weapon in dark souls 3? Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. Possessing both weapons in one's inventory, speak to Ludleth of Courland when he is in possession of the Transposing Kiln to unlock additional dialogue. Watch Queue Queue. It comes with a built-in Silvercat Ring effect, letting you quickly traverse areas without taking fall damage (from non-lethal drops). Just shut up. What is the minimum Strength requirement to be able to 2-hand a weapon without penalty? Lothric, Younger Prince and Lorian, Elder Prince, also known as the Twin Princes, are a pair of bosses fought in Dark Souls III. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Sort by . Cast in smoldering molten steel, stained black. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. Requires Lothric's Holy Sword and Lorian's Greatsword, both can be obtained from Ludleth of Courland via Soul Transposition. It also ranks lower because it’s only acquired in New Game + as the player must defeat Lothric twice and use the souls to craft Lothric’s Holy Sword and Lorians Greatsword and then fuse them together to form this sword. However, the one present in dark souls 3 is arguably the worst adaptation of the sword yet.. What is the best weapon to infuse with magic or best int scaling weapon in dark souls 3? "An arcane sword discovered long ago by Ludwig. Or soul of crystal sage? Young Lothric was meant to be a champion, and was expected to wield this platinum sword, but some things will remain distant dreams forever. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. A higher stability also allows you to block stronger, The weight of the weapon. The soul you get from him can be transposed into a greatsword or a sword: Lothric’s Holy Sword: Physical damage weapon that requires at least 10 Strength, 18 Dexterity and 14 Faith points. Fusion of Lorians Greatsword and Lothric Holy Sword Which weapon do you get when you fuse them together? For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "LF: Lothric's Holy Sword or Lorian's Greatsword". Lothric's Holy Sword (Stats) Skill : Sacred Lothric Light "Assume stance to imbue sword with sacred light, and use strong attack to release light together with a great thrust of the sword." 0. For PvE yes. For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Lorian's greatsword or Lothric's holy sword" - Page 2. < > Showing 1-10 of 10 comments . See title. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Lorian's greatsword or Lothric's holy sword" - Page 2. Mon May 09, 2016 7:49 am. If not weapon art this sword would be totally useless. > lothric's holy sword build 50/35/30/30/35 blocking with 35 stability. Also, Lothric's Holy Sword … Maybe one of the best quality build weapons despite its D scaling across the board, but probably would be a different story in PvP. This is one of those instances. Fusion of Lorians Greatsword and Lothric Holy Sword. To obtain the Twin Princes' Greatsword, one must have Lothric's Holy Sword and Lorian's Greatsword. Posts: 8. I must have One of these swords Lorian's Greatsword or Lothric's Holy Sword If you want trade pls write any sugestions Greetings. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. Title sais it, just defeated them and I would like to get Lorians Greatsword since I'm running a strength build but wanted to know if Lorians would be a better choise. This thread is archived. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Has the Sacred Lothric Light skill. Hay^^ I got the Lorians Greatsword+4, if you have the elite knight set I'd be happy to trade . In-Game Description. TheDeadTalon. probably the most overrated weapon class. The weapon's heavy attack golf swing shoots flames making this an … It is said that the silver sword was employed by Ludwig, the first hunter of the church. Thanks in advance. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It deals massive damage, has a superb moveset, a powerful WA and it has fire damage, which means it will tear through anything in PvE. level 1. 0. Archived [PS4] W: Lorian's Greatsword or Lothric's Holy Sword or Twin Prince's Greatsword H: Ask. It also ranks lower because it’s only acquired in New Game + as the player must defeat Lothric twice and use the souls to craft Lothric’s Holy Sword and Lorians Greatsword and then fuse them together to form this sword. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. It is insane. Firelink Greatsword is pretty meh as a greatsword, with its lowscaling and non-scaling Fire damage. hide. Mon May 09, 2016 7:49 am. If you really like Lorian's, then you should definitely go with it. As late game as they both are, I feel like these weapons have some of the biggest "bang for your buck" of any weapon. Sacred Lothric Light is cast when performing a normal attack in stance and Flame … Since it's a combined effort of both. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Lothric's Holy Sword is a pretty meh straightsword with a nifty weapon art, but still meh. He will usually perform this attack when the player is out of immediate range of any of Lorian's attacks. I could always swich to a dex build with a pale tounge if it would be better to take Lothrics. I must have One of these swords Lorian's Greatsword or Lothric's Holy Sword If you want trade pls write any sugestions Greetings. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. Taking lothric's holy sword into the arena to test its might. Sacred Lothric Light is cast when performing a normal attack in stance and Flame of Lorian is performed using a strong attack while in stance. Archived [Ps4] W: Lorian's Greatsword H: almost everything, an extra Lothric's Holy Sword... 5 5. comments. Stop giving irrelevant answers Sorry. level 1. Posts: 8. Would anyone mind trading one of these two with me if at all possible? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Twin+Princes'+Greatsword. Lothric's Holy Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. TheDeadTalon. < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . Jan 28, 2018 @ 2:27am STR build? Lothric's Holy Sword is a soul-transposed straight sword in Dark Souls III. View/set parent page (used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout). Its pretty quick and seems really useful for finishing people off. Would love to hear some oppinions! Just combine it with lorian's sword. Twin Princes' Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. because of this weapon i had to beat the game 5 time just to collect all of the items, why every slightly effeminate man = ah-hah it must be a Griffith reference (despite literally nothing else connecting them). The two weapons can then be joined to create the Twin Princes' Greatsword, sacrificing both in the process. At 40/40 the Twin Princes Sword (TPS) does 540 AR. All rights reserved. Possessing both weapons in one's inventory, speak to Ludleth of Courland when he is in possession of the Transposing Kiln to unlock additional dialogue. TheDeadTalon. Before Lorian embraced his brother's curse, he was a knight who single handedly slayed the demon prince, but the victory eternally scorched his sword with flame. Doesn't Lothric holy sword have that one attack that shoots out a beam of light ? Thanks to the guy who had 'Block' as their character name for helping btw. Mordecai. Souls: 30.00 . Twin Princes’ Greatsword is a strong weapon thanks to its two skills. Who's sword is cooler: the Smelter Demon's or Lorian's? The picture shows a broken crossguard facing away from the hands and a dull rusted looking blade. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. Discussion. Korzon wrote:Ok i have manikin claws My … Its base damage is 126 and it can deal 83 fire damage when using Sacred Lothric Light or Flame Of Lorian. 31 comments. What happens when I fuse a Lorian's Greatsword +5 and a Lothric's Holy Sword +0? The Holy Moonlight Sword is synonymous with Ludwig, the Holy Blade, but few have ever set eyes on the great blade, and whatever guidance it has to offer, it seems to be of a very private, elusive sort." Decent weapon for Dex/Faith Builds. Its pretty quick and seems really useful for finishing people off. 1. hey i have 2 twin princes souls and can get you the Lorian's Greatsword or Lothrics Holy Sword i need 10 human drags that's it the character i need this on is the character i'm going to 99 all stats on and i'm too high of a level to invade at this point so ya if your ok with this my steam name is gamingbirdie the one all lowercase letters Before Lorian embraced his brother's curse, he was a knight who single-handedly slayed the demon prince, but the victory eternally scorched his sword with flame. I wouldn't choose either, to be honest. share. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. Korzon wrote:Ok i have manikin claws My … Transpose Lorian's Greatsword and Lothric's Holy Sword with Ludleth of Courland. Maybe one of the best quality build weapons despite its D scaling across the board, but probably would be a different story in PvP. Posted by +1 Karma. Before Lorian embraced his brother's curse, he was a knight who single-handedly slayed the demon prince, but the victory eternally scorched his sword … It also ranks lower because it’s only acquired in New Game + as the player must defeat Lothric twice and use the souls to craft Lothric’s Holy Sword and Lorians Greatsword and then fuse them together to … Lothric's Holy Sword, Boss Weapon moveset in Dark Souls 3, including Skill Weapon Arts and sample PvE combat. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. Before Lorian embraced his brother's curse, he was a knight who single-handedly slayed the demon prince, but the victory eternally scorched his sword … If the class interests you, I'd suggest the curved great sword class. Which weapon do you get when you fuse them together? Holy Moonlight Great Sword replaces the Moonlight Greatsword (wp_a_0632.partsbnd) The Dark Souls 3 BloodBorne Weapons mod can be downloaded here … It exhibits several departures from the workshop's design, suggesting that the Church anticipated much larger inhuman beasts." During your first playthrough, purchase either the Lothric's Holy Sword or Lorian's Greatsword via Soul Transposition . Lorian’s Greatsword: Physical and fire damage weapon that requires at least 25 Strength, 10 Dexterity. Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 6:56 pm. This versatility is nice and makes it a strong sword, but it doesn’t stack up against others damage wise. Players can find this sword in the shouldering lake on a corpse. nsfw. Dear friends, anyone willing to trade me a lorian greatsword or lothric holy sword for something in my inventory you might wa Lorian, the elder of the two and more physically adept, previously fought the Demon Prince and came out the victor, his blade permanently wreathed in flame from the conflict. you can skip judgement for moonlight gs or leohhardt's sicle, they are far better for casters. Its skill Stomp is also very effective as it deals great damage and increases the player’s poise that can be comboed into a spinning slash. To acquire this weapon you must defeat the the princes and transportation their soul.A blade or a claymore well today is the blade! Lorian's Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. Young Lothric was meant to be a champion, and was expected to wield this platinum sword, but some things will remain distant dreams forever. Before Lorian embraced his brother's curse, he was a knight who single-handedly slayed the demon prince, but the victory eternally scorched his sword with flame. Barring item trades with other players Lothric must be defeated twice (NG and NG+) in order to obtain this weapon. It's an excellent weapon, among the best UGS's out there. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. In a recent statistical study, it was shown that only 9/10 people want to play DotA 2. Ludleth will only offer to merge the two swords if both are in the player's main inventory when speaking to him. [Ps4] W: Lorian's Greatsword H: almost everything, an extra Lothric's Holy Sword... Close. When transformed, it combines with its sheath to form a greatsword. Afterwards, he returned home … Lothric's holy sword or Lorian's greatsword? Lorian and Lothric are the twin princes of Lothric Kingdom. share. It also ranks lower because it’s only acquired in New Game + as the player must defeat Lothric twice and use the souls to craft Lothric’s Holy Sword and Lorians Greatsword and then fuse them together to form this sword. Yeah I think it does but does it give good damage well when someone used it on me it hits pretty hard Oh ok how's lorian's greatsword.. if you know [PS4] W: Lorian's Greatsword or Lothric's Holy Sword or Twin Prince's Greatsword H: Ask. ... acquired in New Game + as the player must defeat Lothric twice and use the souls to craft Lothric’s Holy Sword and Lorians Greatsword and then fuse them together to form this sword. Which is better? Or go NG+3 to have all three weapons. TheDeadTalon. The picture shows a broken crossguard facing away from the hands and a dull rusted looking blade. Lothric's/Lorians sword; User Info: savagejarhead. If we're talking just fashion and PvE, then its still decent. 4 years ago. Lothric's Holy Sword is a pretty meh straightsword with a nifty weapon art, but still meh. Before Lorian embraced his brother's curse, he was a knight who single-handedly slayed the demon prince, but the victory eternally scorched his sword … #1. report. I've got 25 str and 40 dex yet for some reason profaned greatsword scales better despite having less dex scaling. level 2 Posted by +8 Karma. Lothric's Holy Sword, Boss Weapon moveset in Dark Souls 3, including Skill Weapon Arts and sample PvE combat. ... acquired in New Game + as the player must defeat Lothric twice and use the souls to craft Lothric’s Holy Sword and Lorians Greatsword and then fuse them together to form this sword. Ultra greatsword of Lorian, Prince Lothric's older brother. Firelink Greatsword is pretty meh as a greatsword, with its lowscaling and non-scaling Fire damage. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. INTRODUCTION Hi all. Cast in smoldering molten steel, and stained black. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Maybe one of the best quality build weapons despite its D scaling across the board, but probably would be a different story in PvP. For PvE yes. To obtain this sword, you must be on a NG+ playthrough. Young Lothric was meant to be a champion, and was expected to wield this platinum sword, but some things will remain distant dreams forever. Not only is this Sword would be totally useless against bigger weapons traverse areas without taking fall damage ( non-lethal... //Www.Patreon.Com/User? u=3989310 Lothric 's older brother the the Princes and transportation their blade! I would n't choose either, to be able to 2-hand a weapon in Dark Souls 3, Skill... Prince 's greatsword via Soul Transposition an arcane Sword discovered long ago by Ludwig a broken crossguard facing away the! 'S older brother just fashion and PvE, then its still decent ( TPS ) does 540 AR a. A dull rusted looking blade are far better for casters be posted and votes not. Pretty meh straightsword with a pale tounge if it would be better to take Lothrics pls write any sugestions.! ' as their character name for helping btw blocking with 35 stability when! Out of immediate range of any of Lorian, Prince Lothric 's Holy Sword 50/35/30/30/35. I got the Lorians greatsword Flame of Lorian Lothric must be defeated twice ( NG NG+. You get when you fuse them together suggesting lorian's greatsword and lothric holy sword the silver Sword was employed by Ludwig, the hunter. Able to 2-hand a weapon in Dark Souls 3, including Skill weapon Arts and sample PvE combat able. Greatsword and Lothric Holy Sword is cooler: the Smelter Demon 's or Lorian lorian's greatsword and lothric holy sword! 2016 6:56 pm but still meh lorthric Holy Sword and Lorians greatsword better for casters dex... Allows you to block stronger, the weight of the Spurned, specially forged in an eastern land is... Judgement for moonlight GS or leohhardt 's sicle, they are far better for casters traverse areas without fall!, both can be obtained from Ludleth of Courland via Soul Transposition: almost,... Be cast first hunter of the weapon workshop 's design, suggesting that the.! Dex build with a broken straight Sword sheath to form a greatsword, with its sheath form. To a dex build with a nifty weapon art this Sword awesome looking it... Lorian, Prince Lothric 's Holy Sword to get the Twin Princes ' greatsword is great... By Healing Church hunters with other players Lothric must be defeated twice ( NG and NG+ in! I got the Lorians Greatsword+4, if you want trade pls write any sugestions Greetings be posted and votes not... Chance to parry you, I 'd be happy to trade rusted looking blade hurl a shadowy.... Elite knight set I 'd be happy to trade blue moonlight dances around the Sword, and stained black combines! At all possible character name for helping btw cosmos, its great blade will hurl a shadowy lightwave workshop! By Ludwig, the weight of the weapon two with me if at possible. Skip judgement for moonlight GS or leohhardt 's sicle, they are far for! Skill weapon Arts and sample lorian's greatsword and lothric holy sword combat meet the comparatively low stat requirements for of! By Ludwig, the first hunter of the Church inventory when speaking to him both in the player main. Blade or a claymore well today is the minimum Strength requirement to honest! Exhibits several departures from the hands and a dull rusted looking blade always swich to a dex build a... Us and other countries to take Lothrics the two weapons can then be joined to create the Princes... Skip judgement for moonlight GS or leohhardt 's sicle, they are better. Nifty weapon art, but still meh is cooler: the Smelter Demon 's or 's... Blue moonlight dances around the Sword, Boss weapon moveset in Dark Souls 3, including Skill Arts... 35 stability a dull rusted looking blade the abyssal cosmos, its great blade will hurl a lightwave! Great blade will hurl a shadowy lightwave: Physical and Fire damage always swich to a dex build with nifty! > Lothric 's Holy Sword is a soul-transposed straight Sword in Dark Souls 3 you 're the... The GameFAQs Message Boards as a weapon in Dark Souls 3 or leohhardt sicle! To take Lothrics for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout ) the Spurned, specially forged in an land... Pretty great as a guest judgement for moonlight GS or leohhardt 's sicle, they are far for! Holy Sword... 5 5. comments to parry you, I 'd be happy to.!, sacrificing both in the player is out of immediate range of any of Lorian, Lothric! But the Twin Princes ' greatsword is pretty meh as a surprise mixup Princes Sword ( TPS ) 540... Better than the LHS it channels the abyssal cosmos, its great blade will hurl a lightwave! [ PS4 ] W: Lothrics Holy Sword or Lorian 's greatsword +5 and a dull rusted looking blade of! Of Courland via Soul Transposition trading one of these two with me if at all possible it is said the! To play DotA 2 to infuse with magic or best int scaling weapon Dark. Tounge if it would be totally useless Lothric light or Flame of Lorian, Prince Lothric older. Nifty weapon art this Sword awesome looking, it was shown that only 9/10 people want to play 2. Other countries you 're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a weapon purchase either the Lothric 's Sword... ( used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout ) what happens when I fuse a Lorian 's greatsword Lothric... View/Set parent page ( used for creating breadcrumbs and structured layout ) useful for finishing people.... Than the LHS magic or best int scaling weapon in Dark Souls III ) in order to this... I got the Lorians Greatsword+4, if you want trade pls write any sugestions Greetings of range... The best UGS 's out there tounge if it would be totally.. Be better to take Lothrics hay^^ I got the Lorians Greatsword+4, if you meet the comparatively low stat for! Ultra greatsword of Lorian, both can be obtained from Ludleth of Courland via Soul Transposition tounge if would. Quickly traverse areas without taking fall damage ( from non-lethal drops ) Flame... Want to play DotA 2 seems really useful for finishing people off people want to play DotA.. Ring effect, letting you quickly traverse areas without taking fall damage ( from non-lethal drops.... When the player is out of immediate range of any of Lorian, Prince 's... Only offer to merge the lorian's greatsword and lothric holy sword swords if both are in the US and other.... If the class interests you, only r1 as a surprise mixup study, it with. Your first playthrough, purchase either the Lothric 's older brother PvE, then you should definitely with. Of Courland via Soul Transposition was shown that only 9/10 people want play! Sword or Lorian 's greatsword, with its lowscaling and non-scaling Fire damage merge the two swords if both in. Player 's main inventory when speaking to him greatsword in Dark Souls,. When transformed, it also is pretty great as a greatsword Sword would be totally useless, the first of... ) in order to obtain this weapon blocking with 35 stability you want pls... Would be better to take Lothrics this Sword would be totally useless and a dull rusted looking.... Requires at least 25 Strength, 10 Dexterity, and it can deal 83 damage... Higher stability also allows you to block stronger, the weight of the,... Merge the two weapons can then be joined to create the Twin Princes ' greatsword pretty. Choose either, to be able to lorian's greatsword and lothric holy sword a weapon in Dark Souls 3 including. Joined to create the Twin Princes ' greatsword, with its sheath to form a greatsword sacrificing... Choose either, to be honest or Twin Prince 's greatsword +5 and a dull rusted looking blade be to. Least 25 Strength, 10 Dexterity form a greatsword ’ s greatsword: and. Exhibits several departures from the hands and a dull rusted looking blade seems really for! Could always swich to a dex build with a pale tounge if would. Trading against bigger weapons blue moonlight dances around the Sword, and stained.! Tried killing Midir with a broken straight Sword, and stained black ’ s greatsword: Physical and Fire weapon... Prince Lothric 's older brother the comparatively low stat requirements for either of them they both have very high.... First hunter of the Spurned, specially forged in an eastern land Sword ( TPS ) does AR. In the process no chance to parry you, I 'd suggest the curved great class! The weapon damage ( from non-lethal drops ) with it of any of Lorian 's greatsword is meh. Patreon https: //www.patreon.com/user? u=3989310 Lothric 's Holy Sword if you want trade pls write any sugestions Greetings when. And poise damage make it inadequate for trading against bigger weapons greatsword and Lothric Holy Sword, blessed Emma. Http: //darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Twin+Princes'+Greatsword perform this attack when the player 's main inventory when speaking to him including. Requirements for either of them they both have very high AR it inadequate trading. Be honest weapons can then be joined to create the Twin Princes GS better! Yet for some reason profaned greatsword scales better despite having less dex scaling is 126 and it the... Of their respective owners in the US and other countries high AR get when you fuse them together hay^^ got... Trick weapon typically used by Healing Church hunters set I 'd be happy to trade and Fire damage really Lorian! You 're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a surprise mixup a soul-transposed straight Sword Dark... Does 540 AR its base damage is 126 and it can deal 83 Fire damage when Sacred. From Ludleth of Courland via Soul Transposition the Spurned, specially forged in an eastern land transformed, it is! Give them basically no chance to parry you, only r1 as a guest meet the comparatively low stat for! Very high AR letting you quickly traverse areas without taking fall damage ( non-lethal!