7-Taker off all unit and marked down cable position at plug. There was no damage yet, and no leakage, so I bought the "Housing Assembly/Clutch" here and followed the excellent YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa6_ViM3xug and replaced it. We took the washer apart. The bearings were worn out and allowing the magnets in the drum to scrape on the metal stator core poles. We hope this helps. Washer will not finish spinning out and instead fills with hot water. LG EBR76262102 Washer Main Control Board. WT1101CW service manual will guide through the process and help you recover, restore, fix, disassemble and repair LG WT1101CW Washing Machine. Also a torque wrench is needed to tighten the motor nut to 88 ft-lb, and a variable speed drill driver will save you a lot of wrenching. EBR76262201 Control board for LG Washing Machine (WT1101CW). Sorry, we couldn't find any existing answers that matched. Adding a certificate takes only a few moments. This should produce a pulsing 10VDC reading and then the same for the red probe on the blue wire. Washer throws unbalanced load code when empty. The part was a perfect factory replacement and the washer works like new again, quiet and smooth. If the pump checks out ok you need to consider replacing your control board PS7793330. For 2669623 AP5681074 PS7793301 EBR76262102 EAP7793301 WT1101CW WT1101CW/00 replacement parts and more. A full parts list and diagrams of the LG Washer WT1101CW and all other major appliances. Ft. Large Capacity Top Load Washer With Sleek Easy Front … WT1101CW LG 4.1 Cu. Hello,  Thank you for contacting us. Just be sure to enter the full model number of your washer in our website’s search bar to find the specific replacement part you want. email once verification is done. With Avalara CertCapture, you can add your tax exemption certificates to your PartSelect account to purchase tax-free! LG WASHER MAIN CONTROL BOARD PART NUMBER EBR72927508. I was a little concerned when ordering that it may not match or fit right but when it arrived it was perfect. It started with a rumbling sound with seal squeaking noise. Verification is completed within 3 business days. Have stopped it in action and put it on spin only but this does not work either. Try using some different or simpler keywords, or submit your new question by using the "Ask a Question" button above!". Your search term must have 3 or more characters. Hello Elicia, Chemicals. It certainly sounds like a faulty drain pump PS7785505 you should check for signs of damage, and replace it if needed. Checked all hoses for clogs cleaned them out and problem still existed so it was time for a new pump and since I was in there I replaced the drain hoses as well. If the DC voltage is a steady 9-10VDC, then the hall sensor has failed. Click the diagram where you think your part is located, Dennis W. • Friendswood, TX • July 01, 2016, Jeanine S. • Frisco, TX • January 28, 2019, Richard W. • Denton, TX • May 22, 2018, Carl A. • Cleveland, OH • March 15, 2016, Darin D. • Odessa, WA • May 05, 2016, How to Replace Water Level Pressure Switch, We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted, Wt5001cw clutch/transmission faled; rumbling seal noise and metal scraping, LG washing machine would not shut off cold water during rinse cycle, WT1101CW Will not stop filling with water. Hello Karen and thank you for writing. We see you're shipping to . Verification is completed within 3 business days. Saved $ 400.00 in the process. This may take a while. Error occurred, please verify your email and try again. If your washer pumps but will not spin or agitate, you may have a damaged sensor assembly. WT1101CW. All three measurements should read within 5 to 15 ohms of resistance. $268.95 New. Electronic control board EBR76262102 manages the washer's functions such as filling, … LG Washing Machine Service Manual - Model numbers WT1201CV, WT1201CW, WT1101CW, WT1201, WT1101 Get product support, user manuals and software drivers for the LG WT1101CW.ABWEEHD. It did not drain water, cycle stops at rinse+spin. For model number WT1101CW Hello, Thank you for contacting us. View WT1101CW.ABWEEHD warranty information & schedule repair service. Electronic control board … Let's begin adding your tax exemption certificate(s) to your PartSelect account. We're open and continuing to ship packages. Controls. We really were grateful for the help ; ). The bearings in the clutch/transmission were worn out to the point that the direct drive motor rotor (what you see when you turn the washer on it's back and look underneath) was rubbing on the motor stator core. Replaces EBR75857902, AP5681103, … Search by Keyword(s): Description / Part # ... LG Display Power Control Board (PCB Assembly) EBR75446006: $143.24 In-Stock Online. The Genuine OEM tag guarantees that the part was engineered to LG's specifications resulting in the highest performance with superior quality. ... Other sites I have visited says it may be the control board. All rights reserved. Note: I did not use new cable supplied with the new ... Did the repair Myself. My only concern was that the part was mailed with poor packaging, loose in the box and the shafts punched holes in it during shipping. The most common reason for replacing the electronic control board … This is a new GENUINE replacement part, LG Washer Main Control Board EBR76262102. Lg WT1101CW. The hot water inlet valve is located on the back of the washer and it helps control the amount of water that enters into the washer. WT1101CW LG 4.1 Cu. Keep searches simple. The rumbling kept getting worse until finally there is a metal on metal scraping sound. Adding a certificate takes only a few moments. We had a repair man come and tell us the needed repair at the cost of 70.00 Used the diagram to figure out what to order. LG Dryer Control Board EBR62707602. If the hall sensor and the stator pass, then the most likely failure would be in the main control itself. We have received your CertCapture request form for . Put all the rest of the parts back together and everything is working great! Yes it is level, repairman checked it. WT1101CW washer pdf manual download. Pump and hoses were exact oem replacement parts project took 30 minutes and the wife was happy again!!! Ref. This part is known as a pulsator cap or washplate cap, and is designed for your LG washer. 3- lay machine 45 degrees. I found the new lid assembly on PartSelect. That is why I want to be sure. Placed the order and before log the part arrived! Hello Ashley, Thank you for the question. Primeco 5859EA1004E Compatible Drain Pump for LG, Kenmore Washer by OEM Parts Mannufacturer 5859EA1004F, 5859EA1004G, 5859EA1004J, 5859EA1004K, 2 YEAR REPLACEMENT … As you’re looking for an LG washer circuit board … Shop for LG Washer WT1101CW repair parts today! All tools required were typical, except the impact tool to remove the tub hub nut. Lg + Washer parts > Lg washer parts. LG WT1101CW Parts. Wear work gloves t... We're sorry, but our Q&A experts are temporarily unavailable. The price of replacing the water inlet valve was half of a local repair call just to diagnose the issue so I decided to have faith in the odds presented to me. Cross Reference and Model Information. Parts came quickly and were packaged well. Washer Water Inlet Valve $ 70.86. 4.3 cu. EBR76262102 Laundry Washer Main Control Board Assembly from LG is a genuine OEM part. ... (part number … Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part number EBR76262102. Receive discounts, usage tips, and recall notices. All rights reserved. $70.00 Used. Not sure what part you need? Model #WT1101CW/00 LG washer. Does this on all cycles. Not sure what part you need? This part is sold individually, and is an OEM part … $79.99 Used. Please contact us anytime. Ask our experts a question on this model and we'll respond as soon as we can. ... to Pitney Bowes Inc. Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part number EBR76262102. If you need additional help finding the right part, you can always call our … Suspension Rod Kit. Genuine LG Appliance Parts - Remote Control, TV, Oven, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Fridge, Microwave Oven, Dryer. My washing machine is always saying it is unbalanced and refilling to fix it but it doesn't, even on tub clean is says it is uneven? 9- Reverse all steps. To begin, you need to log into or create an account with PartSelect. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Replaced suspension assembly, still unbalanced load when empty. The sensor assembly monitors the direction and speed of the spinning rotor and communicates this information to the electronic control board. PCB Main Assembly EBR76262102, is made for LG brand washing machines. Keep searches simple, eg. Condition is "New". With the black probe of a meter on the grey wire, place the red probe on the red wire and rotate the spin basket by hand slowly. Find parts by name, location or by symptoms like leaking & will not stop filling with water. Is this a pump issue or something with the circuit board? LG Washer Customized Screw ... Part Number Index; Model Number … Conducted research on web, and via direct contact with AppliancePros where a diagnosis of replacing the water inlet valve and cleaning the sensor tube would "most probably" (80%) handle the issue. If you have items in your cart, they will be saved for your return. I have researched the model you have provided and have found the part you’re looking for is Lid Assembly - Part# PS7788223. These are the most commonly purchased repair parts for WT1101CW. and used the online videos (very helpful)! Electronic control board EBR76262102 manages the washer's … It is designed to control the flow of water into the washer. Part No: LG EBR76262102; Replacement Part Number: PS7793301 EBR76262102 EAP7793301 2669623 AP5681074; Fits Brands: LG Should you need to upload, just click the "Import your copy of this document" link in the form. 6-removed 3 screws from bump frame. It fits LG WT1101CW model. Narrow your search down by symptom and read the amazing step by step instructions and troubleshooting tips for WT1101CW … $180.00 New. We put the new pulsator assembly and housing assembly in. The best way to find parts for LG WT1101CW / is by clicking one of the diagrams below. We hope this helps. I have researched the model you have provided and have found the part you’re looking for is Lid Assembly - Part# PS7788223. Hope this helps! The best way to find parts for LG WT1101CW / is by clicking one of the diagrams below. Use keywords, e.g. 74 parts available for this model. Best Price LG EBR76262102 Washer Main Control Board Assembly Parts. Ft. Large Capacity Top Load Washer With Sleek Easy Front Control Panel | Encompass replacement parts & accessories WT1101CW LG Replacement Parts - Encompass Parts To repl... HOUSING ASSEMBLY,CLUTCH With the unit unplugged, disconnect the yellow three-wire connector and test each wire to the other. Thank you for your question. When we turn on the washing machine, the pump comes on right away. Replacing this part can help solve issues with the agitator. Appliance Technician: ... Hello, I have a LG model wt1101cw … We will notify you via email once verification is done. Information contained in service manuals typically includes schematics / circuit diagrams, wiring diagrams, block diagrams, printed wiring boards, exploded views, parts … In about 15 minutes I had removed the old lid and replaced it with this new one! ft. Large Capacity Top Load Washer with Sleek Easy Front Control Panel. You can also browse the most common parts for WT1101CW /. Fits LG model WT1101CW top-load washer. Buy Here! 5-removed drain black hoses with hand. The remaining uncertainty would reside in the electronic board circuitry. I ordered the parts and saved money. Do-It-Yourself Stories from Customers like You. This drain pump is for washers. ... T812 - Cutting Board 8 X12 Inch Part Info: $2.49: Add to cart. Should you need to upload, just click the “Import your copy of this document” link in the form. My advice is to wear hearing protection when you remove that nut using the impact drive. "belt" or "pump". 1-Take water off manually. Our sources suggest replacing the suspension assembly under part PS8749609 for your model to fix the balancing issues. It is the pressure switch. Learn More- opens in a new window or tab Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part … Same-day shipping and no-hassle returns. It fits LG WT1101CW model. Narrow your search down by symptom and read the amazing step by step instructions and troubleshooting tips for WT1101CW / from do-it-yourselfers just like you. Manufacturer. I had all the tools to do the job except the 38mm socket which I bought at an auto parts store. We will notify you via Copyright © 1999-2020, Eldis Group Partnership. If you placed an order on ApplianceHelp.com the order is still valid and you can check on its status and make changes here on PartSelect.com. You will be taken through a CertCapture request form. The PartSelect logo is a Registered Trademark of Atlantic Laundry Centres, Ltd. Our LG WT5001 top loader washer had gotten progressively worse over the last couple years. The part arrived on time, and using AppliancePros advice and on-line video, it was easy to replace and only took about 10 minutes. I was worried that the shafts might have been bent in shipping, but it wasn't and the drum and motor run true, smooth and quiet with no wobble. 2- Take machine to back yard. We hope this helps1. If the hall sensor fails or the stator fails, the stator assembly PartSelect Number: PS3522950 would need to be replaced. Drain pump removes water from the washer during the drain portion of the cycle. Ref. If the hall sensor passed, then the stator can be tested for resistance. Thank you for your question. With Avalara CertCapture, you can add your tax exemption certificates to your PartSelect account to purchase tax-free! View and Download LG WT1101CW owner's manual online. If you see an error, try reloading the page. Part Information. You can also browse the most common parts for WT1101CW /. It took me longer than a professional but the job was easy. The impact sound inside the tub is deafening. All brand logos are trademarks of their respective owners. When we turn the power off, the pump continues to run until we unplug the washer from the wall. Image Part No & Description Price; A061: EBR75857902 - Pcb Assy, Ma Part Info: $203.56: Add to cart. Things to consider when buying an LG main control board. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common WT1101CW problems. Water Inlet Valve AJU73213301 for LG Kenmore Washer, Replaces Part Number 5221EA1008F AJU75152601 TAW35618287 AP5668417, Fits Washer Models WT1101CW, WT1201CV, … Description. Also for: Wt1201cv, … Manufacturer's Part Number: AJK72909308. We have use and care manuals for WT1101CW / and our expert installation videos for WT1101CW / below will help make your repair very easy. Hello Molly, The washer tries to fill but cant because water is being pumped out. Model Number. EBR76262201 Control board for LG Washing Machine (WT1101CW). ©1999 - 2020 AppliancePartsPros.com®. 8- installed new pump. Fits LG model WT1101CW top-load washer. Part Number: 5220FR2006H. This is an authentic LG water inlet valve for a top-load washer. Here are the diagrams and repair parts for LG WT1101CW-00 washer, as well as links to manuals and error code tables, if … Unplug the washer before installing this part. Add to Cart . Perfect fit and color match and wow it is just like new. This genuine OEM wash plate, also known as a pulsator assembly, is a replacement part for your washing machine. Depending on the information that you enter, you may be able to add your tax exemption certificate immediately and The lid assembly started cracking around the hinges. "leaking", "pump", "broken" or "fit". Water continued leaking into washer after the end of cycle through the water inlet valve. All is working fine now. Part Number: AP5781940. Free Delivery - Same Day Dispatch - Full Parts Lists COVID19: We're Open … This drive shaft and shifter assembly (part number AEN73131403) is for washers. I will give you the part number. purchase tax-free today, or you may need to upload a scanned copy of the form for verification by our team. We'll send you expert repair help, discounts, and more! With the main control accessed, the blue connector will need to be tested. Our sources suggest that you would need to replace the electronic control board under part PS7793330 for your model. LG. Find all the parts you need for your LG Washing Machine WT1101CW at RepairClinic.com. I need a glass top replacement for this as the glass top part suddenly cracked while it was idle .Which part number should i order. The valve has a standard hose fitting inlet, 1 … This LG Appliance washer electronic control board, controls washer main functions. 4- Located water bump, (rear left side).