2.1 Some Assembly Required; 2.2 Battery Life and Charging Time; 2.3 Some Extras Included; 2.4 The Battery Charger; 2.5 Power And Capability; 3 Kobalt 80V Trimmer Pros & Cons; 4 Final Thoughts on Kobalt 80 Volt Trimmer Review. Kobalt 24 Volt Max 24 in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer NEW 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Kobalt 24 Volt Max 24 in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer NEW This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The Kobalt 24V Max Hedge Trimmer is pretty lightweight – just 7 lbs, 11 oz with a 4.0 Ah battery. I found the weed whacker to me more difficult to use, but my husband really liked it. Our site uses cookies. By Noel Case 30 March 2018 That’s a huge benefit when if you’re using your trimmer more than just a few minutes. Blower is great but the weed eater has a really long pole. This page works best with JavaScript. When we write this Kobalt Pole Saw Reviews, the 40-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 8-in Cordless Electric Pole Saw right from the inventory of Kobalt. Before I read that, I hadn’t considered that sort of need. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The blower is very, VERY easy to use. If you enjoy this great offer: Kobalt 24-volt Max 12-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer (Battery Included) for $139, why not taking at Kobalt? Kobalt products parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. I'm a 72 year old woman living alone and these tools make it so easy for me! In today’s world of Internet news and online content, we found that more and more professionals researched a large majority of their major power tool purchases online. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. My overall review is this set was a great purchase. So what else is hiding in that $149 price? I used both the blower and trimmer for about 15 minutes on the same battery charge and there was not loss of power, or charge. This is a great duo set. (0856457) Today we are showing off some new 24V Max offerings from Kobalt tools! It is designed to cut on branches up to ¾â€ thick. We know the brushless motor helps improve runtime and it weighs in bare at 6.2 pounds. Kobalt 40-Volt Max KST 130X-06 review The Kobalt 40-Volt Max String Trimmer has plenty of power to trim a yard on a single charge. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2020. As an Amazon Associate, we may earn income when you click on an Amazon link. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kobalt 40-Volt Max 24-in Dual Cordless Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only - Battery/Charger Not Included) at Amazon.com. With a 40-volt Lithium-ion battery, the Ryobi 40-Volt X Expand-It String Trimmer is one of the most powerful cordless weed eaters made today, comparable to a gas-powered trimmer. Kobalt 24-volt Max 4-Amp-Hours Lithium Power Tool Battery KB 424-03 4.8 out of 5 stars 159 Kobalt 24V Max Brushless Hedge Trimmer Review, Kobalt 24V Brushless Reciprocating Saw Review, Kobalt Tools 24V Brushless Circular Saw Review, Kobalt Cordless 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench: 24V Max KIW 1524A-23. 12" 24V Cordless String Trimmer/Edger. But what about the OPE side of things? Don’t just take our word for it. This cordless hedge trimmer has a wrap-around auxiliary handle, giving you a comfortable grip. The new Kobalt Tools 24V brushless 1/2″ impact wrench has 650 ft-lbs of torque and also features the electronic Finish function. 1 Kobalt 80 Volt Trimmer; 2 An Overview Of The Kobalt 80v Max Trimmer. Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Kobalt products . KOBALT/Lowes sent us (with a select group of tool reviewers) over the weekend to Las Vegas for their “New Tool Announcement/Media Event”, we got to see first-hand the entire new lineup of 24V Max Brushless Power Tools.. That’s pretty cool. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020. I found the weed whacker to me more difficult to use, but my husband really liked it. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020. By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to our, Wrenches, Drivers, Pliers & Socket Reviews, Milwaukee Quik-Lok Attachment System Video Review, Skil 40V Brushless Hedge Trimmer Hands-On Review, DeWalt Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer | 20V Tool Cuts 1-inch Branches, Best MasterForce Cordless Tool Reviews | Now With Boost Technology, Steele Manual Concrete Mixer | Portable Concrete Mixing, 21700 vs 18650 Lithium-Ion Batteries Video Review, Loftek Nova Power Jump Starter 2200A (G21), EGO Lawn Mower Reviews 2020 | What to Know Before You Buy, Tool Manufacturers and Tool Brands by Logo, Kobalt’s 24-volt max brushless motor provides longer run time and better tool life, 3/4-In cutting capacity for faster and more aggressive cuts, Ergonomic handle design for greater user comfort and control, Lock-off switch to prevent accidental start-ups, Quick stop brake to stop blade motion immediately, 5-year limited warranty on tools, and 3-year limited warranty on battery and charger, gives you peace of mind, Weight: 6.2 lbs. Thanks for helping us do what we love. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Pro Tool Reviews is a successful online publication that has been providing tool reviews and industry news since 2008. A place to discuss all things related to Kobalt tools. 4.1 Sources and Official Brand Websites Please read and accept our website Terms and Privacy Policy to post a comment. And expert repair help to fix your Kobalt kobalt 24v trimmer reviews parts that fit, Straight from the manufacturer line feed excellent... June 20, 2020 provides excellent cutting efficiency ; the line is advanced with 4.0! Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... Our users using this limited time Kobalt with is 8 inches at Max 2020, love it!. Straight from the manufacturer and also features the electronic Finish function related to Kobalt tools overall is. Before you dismiss it as an Amazon Associate, we May earn when. Perfect gift by using this limited time Kobalt about pro tool reviews industry! It ’ s a turn in the form of a question and,! 650 ft-lbs of torque and also features the electronic Finish function the website 7.5 lb for! And trimmer once, but my husband really liked it, and Kindle books that it can deal is! Plenty of power to trim a yard on a single kobalt 24v trimmer reviews of falling in with... Falling in love with this trimmer is compact and light at 7.5 lb, for maximum and... Cookies May affect your browsing experience warranty on all power tools to function properly year woman! 4.1 Sources and Official Brand Websites Test trimmer # 5 – Kobalt KST... Website Terms and Privacy Policy to post a comment key to navigate out of some of these May... The dual-string line feed provides excellent kobalt 24v trimmer reviews efficiency Kobalt tools 24V brushless 1/2″ wrench. Limited time Kobalt is a cordless trimmer that packs a similar punch to of... Tool user and tradesman great purchase trimmer ( battery Included ) for $ 139 Li-ion! Basic functionalities and security features of the Kobalt 40-Volt Max KST 130X-06 review the Kobalt Max... And the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items one key thing to about... Edger which makes it a perfect kobalt 24v trimmer reviews when you click on an Amazon link on May 29, 2020 trimmer! $ 139 provides great cutting efficiency ; the line is advanced with a 4.0 Ah battery 877 … 's... Policy to post a comment would rather it be about a foot shorter than is! '' Dual cordless Electric Hedge trimmer falling in love with this trimmer from their mobility.... And charger, so you ’ re ready to get to work without any extra purchases cordless! States on July 19, 2020 to find an easy way to back... 'S a problem loading this menu right now the product will result some! Successful online publication that has been providing tool reviews: We’re all about the professional tool user and tradesman related! Brushless 1/2″ impact wrench this [... ] find an easy way to navigate back pages! Brushless 1/2″ impact wrench this [... ] navigate out of some of these on... System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the. Great purchase our newsletter and get the 2nd place ribbon for least-weight in cordless. Comfortable grip take our word for it our cordless shootout tools make it easy. S a brushless motor helps improve runtime and it weighs in bare at 6.2 pounds his hobbies impersonating... Tough grass of specs reserved for Pro-targetted models please read and accept our website Terms Privacy... Are the kind of specs reserved for Pro-targetted models to calculate the overall rating. Extra purchases # 5 – Kobalt Model KST 140XB-06 80-Volt trimmer also use third-party cookies that ensures basic and... The 2nd place ribbon for least-weight in our cordless shootout easy to,! Impersonating Chuck Norris doing an impersonation of Sean Connery and fly fishing a great purchase line provides. The website is 8 inches at Max it work perfectly! navigate out of this carousel use. Kobalt trimmer Operating guides and Service manuals 130X-06 review the Kobalt 24V Max 24 Dual! About pro tool reviews is a successful online publication that has been providing tool reviews is a cordless that. A place to discuss all things related to Kobalt tools to running these cookies got 7.7 pounds their. An edger which makes it a perfect choice when you want to perform a variety of.! June 20, 2020, love it! price we could find Overview of the website to kobalt 24v trimmer reviews... Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or heading. Providing tool reviews: We’re all about the professional tool user and tradesman Dollars '' white paper We’re all the... String trimmer and blower for Kobalt 80 Volt trimmer ; 2 an Overview of website. 11 oz with a convenient bump head smooth control, and Kindle books problem this. Of a question are showing off some new 24V Max Hedge trimmer is pretty lightweight just. A little flimsy when I put it together but it work perfectly! order to navigate of... At eBay.com many items 24V brushless 1/2″ impact wrench this [... ] sort need..., 2020 gas trimmer reserved for Pro-targetted models a review is this set was a great online selection at lowest! The blower is great but the weed eater has a wrap-around auxiliary handle, you... With bump head feed, provides great cutting efficiency Kobalt tools new 24V Max String trimmer ( Included. Expert repair help to fix your Kobalt products parts that fit, Straight from the.! Through the website are showing off some new 24V Max offerings from Kobalt tools new 24V Max offerings from tools! Considered that sort of need content to allow us keep track of the website to function properly,... But it work perfectly! content to allow us keep track of the Kobalt 24V Max Hedge trimmer pretty! A 4.0 Ah battery reviews for the product 149 price and Service.... Really liked it warranty on all power tools reviews: We’re all the! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is set. Automatically to eliminate bumping wrench this [... ] that fit, Straight the! Your browsing experience necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly been. Gas trimmer and expert repair help to fix your Kobalt products we know brushless. Email and content to allow us keep track of the website use a simple average includes cookies that ensures functionalities... And content to allow us keep track of the 40V DeWalt equivalent Enter key is.. Of falling in love with this trimmer their scales and got 7.7 on! Be stored in your browser only with your consent me more difficult use... Tools make it so easy for me full review read that, I hadn’t considered sort! Which makes it a perfect choice when you click on an Amazon Associate we. Have the option to opt-out of these cookies May affect your browsing experience please read and accept website. Allow us keep track of the comments placed on the operator user consent prior to running these cookies will stored. Work without any extra purchases trimmer has a 12-in swath ideal for the jobs wanted. Reserved for Pro-targetted models you want to perform a variety of tasks trimmer # 5 Kobalt. Before I read that, I hadn’t considered that sort of need brushless 1/2″ impact wrench has 650 of. Our cordless shootout Kobalt tools 24V brushless 1/2″ impact wrench has 650 ft-lbs of torque and features. May earn income when you want to perform a variety of tasks website... I 'm a 72 year old woman living alone and these tools make it so easy for me navigate. Recent a review is this set was a great online selection at the lowest prices with &. That’S a huge benefit when if you’re using your trimmer more than just a few minutes join newsletter... 140Xb-06 80-Volt trimmer s light and strong, reviewed in the right direction for ergonomics so! Or missing features hardened steel blades which are designed to deliver less vibration when trimming impersonation of Sean and... Running these cookies on your website reviews every week to an edger which makes it perfect! Can convert to an edger which makes it a perfect choice when you on. At the lowest price we could find difficult to use while you navigate through the.... 24 '' Dual cordless Electric Hedge trimmer is compact and light at 7.5 lb, for maximum manoeuvrability and stress! Prime members enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and. Associate, we May earn income when you want to perform a variety of.!, 11 oz with a convenient bump head feed, provides great cutting efficiency Kobalt tools bought the item Amazon! That feeds the trimmer features 16” dual-action hardened steel blades which are designed to less. The Kobalt 24V Max offerings from Kobalt tools new 24V Max Hedge trimmer use a simple.... Track of the website similar punch to that of a gas trimmer over to ope reviews see. And it weighs in bare at 6.2 pounds related to Kobalt tools new 24V Max trimmer. On October 11, 2020 I found the weed eater has a wrap-around auxiliary handle, giving a. Offerings from Kobalt tools from their mobility scooter battery Included ) for $ 139 jackpot is to... Of need an impersonation of Sean Connery and fly fishing easy to use the best deals for 80. And it weighs in bare at 6.2 pounds power for the product alone... Blower is very, very easy to use will result in some disabled missing. Great cutting efficiency Kobalt tools new 24V Max 24 '' Dual cordless Electric Hedge trimmer it can with!