Take your car in for a spotless interior cleaning from the experts at Jack's Car Wash. At Jack's Car Wash, you can receive a professional detailing service at a price you won't find anywhere else. Before moving to Jack's current city of San Mateo, CA, Jack lived in Newport Beach CA. See all Pausa Bar & Cookery reviews, “We ordered the crispy beef ribs, beef salpicao, grilled pork belly, lumpia, pork knuckles, shrimp gambas, pancit, and garlic rice.” Hours. Due to the ever-changing situation involving COVID-19, hours of operation may be impacted. Restaurants Take Out Restaurants American Restaurants. See all Sole Ristorante Italiano reviews, “The Indian bread fritter is as good as it gets (yum! Doordash Delivery. ); the coconut lemongrass pork belly is delicious (a must order!” , while the other 5 opted for the standard $158 omakase. Slide 1 of 4; Slide 2 of 4; Slide 3 of 4; Slide 4 of 4; Welcome to Jack's Prime! 251 reviews of San Mateo Car Wash "I'm impressed with the new ownership running the San Mateo Car Wash (formerly Touchless Car Wash San Mateo). Dry Cleaning. See all Trapeze Restaurant reviews, “I very much appreciated Mayumi asked on our phone conversation if I had any food allergies, which I did.” The restaurant has become a much-loved staple of the downtown Pleasant Hill community and helped establish Jack’s hospitality-focused reputation. will sing while making your coffee and you will feel like you're in Italy. Jack's Prime Burgers & Shakes. See all 31st Union reviews, “Everything I've ever eaten here has been perfection but both myself and my husband absolutely love the Steak Diane.” Book it now! The Registered Agent on file for this company is Jack S Prost DDS and is located at 30 Mt View Place, San Mateo, CA 94402. www.jackswash.com. More Info Reservations. to my wife apps were popular at our table as we're aab-e-gosht and sea bass entrees. If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call 3723 South El Camino Real 94403, San Mateo, CA 94403 650-638-1479. powered by BentoBox. San Bruno. highly recommend the lamb chops and gnocchi. Restaurants around San Mateo Frequent searches leading to this page jacks burgers san mateo , san mateo burger , site:zomato.com the ultimate cookie inc 94103-3723 , site:zomato.com the counter san mateo 94403 , jacks prime At Jack’s, guests are treated like family and the San Mateo location is no exception. Jack’s Restaurant & Bar. - Lumpia: made in house and super crunchy San Mateo - User Reviews and Recommendations of Top Restaurants, Shopping, Nightlife, Entertainment, Services and More at Yelp All our locations are following new and updated local and state mandates as we navigate this next phase and are taking great precaution to reopen our… While we offer gluten-free menu items, we are not a gluten-free facility. Order online. Facebook Instagram. COVID update: Jack's Car Wash has updated their hours and services. highly recommend the, “I'd rate them a solid 4 stars (yay I'm a fan), but I'm only rating 5 stars during. Order takeaway and delivery at Jack's Restaurant & Bar SM, San Mateo with Tripadvisor: See 168 unbiased reviews of Jack's Restaurant & Bar SM, ranked #5 on Tripadvisor among 443 restaurants in San Mateo. See all Happy Lamb Hot Pot reviews, “What is really unique about this place is they offer deep-fried soft shell crab in their reasonably-priced ramen.” Classic Hamburger with all the fixings and your choice of cheese: American, Cheddar, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack *NEW* Monterey Express , a salad, hummus, tahini sauce, pita bread, and amazing buttery rice. - Sugba Kilaw: THIS is my favorite, it's their tuna ceviche topped with pork belly.” and chicken karage there too...it doesn't even compare. “BUT, then the reunion committee found the Peninsula Italian American Social Club and it's manager. Dinner Menu. I had the, “Even when they come from Vegas where there is tons of hot pot places, they still want, “What is really unique about this place is they offer deep-fried. Closed Now. The soup tastes very similar to Ramen Dojo and Santa Ramen, but it is usually easier to get into than, Notable ramen flavors are the Shio Butter Corn Ramen, Miso Ramen and the, During the meal, you have access to a decent. all our dressings are made in-house using only extra virgin olive oil, pure sesame oil or 100% canola oil, add to any salad: chicken, bay shrimp, line-caught wild albacore tuna salad, prawns, gyro, steak, salmon, all burgers are 1/2lb from Creekstone Farms, served on toasted sesame brioche bun with your choice of french fries, potato salad, coleslaw or mixed green salad Your Walmart+ membership pays for itself in just two deliveries per month. See all Central Park Bistro reviews, “:D As we turned the corner onto 25th ave, you can already see the large amount of people standing outside.” People. -, “a lot of varieties to choose from the salad bar, but my favorite of course is the Salmon and, “Everything I've ever eaten here has been perfection but both myself and my husband absolutely love the, “really good wine selection. See all Belcampo - San Mateo reviews, “They're open during covid and became our go-to chill out spot, we always just sat in the plazas public seating area.” Boost Jack's Reputation Score by providing a personal review. I happened to cruise by and couldn't help but stop and check it out. From your local store, right to your door—as soon as same-day. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in San Mateo, CA, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 1231 San Mateo restaurants by price, type, or location. Only it's not Hillsdale Carwash anymore, it's now Jack's Car Wash. It is so delicious. 902 people like this . Professional Review. Looking forward to hosting you soon! “I definitely will be back to try their special, “I'll definitely come back to try the impossible taco salad and the, “I had always wanted to try this place but only ended up trying it during. fastquicksearch.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month . See all Saltyard reviews, “I started coming here about two months ago and I was hesitant to sit by myself at the bar until I met Steve.” See all Jack's Prime Burgers & Shakes reviews, “The conveyor belt has so many different ingredients, and they're all portioned perfectly.” , which has an additional sous-vide pork chashu. Jack's Restaurant and Bar (San Mateo, CA) American Restaurant in San Mateo, California. (Except people who don’t like truly delicious food. At Jack’s, guests are treated like family and the San Mateo location is no exception. 1050 Admiral Court, Suite A San Bruno, CA 94066 (650) 589-2222. Please contact the store directly for the most accurate information. Lunch Menu. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Jack Halpern and is located at 1660 South Amplett Blvd. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. See all Ramen Dojo reviews, “Even when they come from Vegas where there is tons of hot pot places, they still want Little Sheep in San Mateo.” 4.7. See all Stella Alpina Osteria reviews, “I always treat myself to a filet mignon and a soufflé for dessert, but really can't go wrong with anything here.” Home Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. See all Avenida Restaurant reviews, “We definitely are too much knowing full well we were going to order bread pudding, but we suffered happily.” See all The Iron Gate reviews, “We had an appetizer (steak tar tar), pasta (seafood linguine), grilled chicken sandwich, and dessert ( bread pudding).” !” Made from scratch and inspired by our Greek-American heritage, our dinner menu has something for everyone. 605 reviews of Jack's Restaurant & Bar "So glad to see Jack's Restaurant and Bar in San Mateo. Book it now! Top Reviews of Jack's Restaurant Bar 3.5 stars - Based on 8 reviews . See all Stella Alpina Osteria reviews, “My favorite entrees are the Farfalle Gratinate, Spaghetti alla Bolognese, Linguine Fra' Diavola and the Salmone Siciliana.” See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Get Directions. More Info Reservations. Jack’s Prime burgers & shakes is a modern twist on the classic diner. See all Foreigner reviews, “Owner, Francesco and staff are professional & friendly, knowledgeable on every item on the menu and wine list.” Start your free trial! ... we’ll send you all the latest and greatest news from Jack’s. Our Patio is perfect for your next private event. Find American Restaurants.Relevant Results on fastquicksearch Jack Jones Nursery Schools, Inc. is a California Domestic Corporation filed on December 28, 1978. Order food online at Jack's Restaurant & Bar SM, San Mateo with Tripadvisor: See 168 unbiased reviews of Jack's Restaurant & Bar SM, ranked #5 on Tripadvisor among 443 restaurants in San Mateo. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 650-638-1479. Public health inspections data for Jack’s Prime Burgers & Shakes in San Francisco, CA. See all Yakitori Kokko reviews, “Holy freaking cow this place is bomb-tasty! Contact Us. Jack's Restaurant & Bar - Reservations - Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional), Wine Bars - San Mateo, CA - Find Open Tables - Yelp. Jack maintains relationships with many people -- family, friends ... dates, and everyone will see. “Kaiseki styled dining entails that you have a variety of styled dishes: sashimi, broiled, rice, dessert.” The Patio . is my FAVORITE skewer since it's more beefy than steak and more tender as well. was exactly like the one at the Dole Plantation in Oahu. Dinner Menu. (substitute sweet potato fries, garlic-oregano fries or onion rings) Jack's Prime Classic Hamburger. Jack’s Car Wash - Updated COVID-19 Hours & Services - 344 Photos & 723 Reviews - Car Wash - 3651 S El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA - Phone Number - Yelp. Jack's Prime Classic Cheeseburger. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. Home Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. all-natural angus beef, lettuce, onion, tomato, warm french roll, line-caught wild albacore tuna salad, melted jack and cheddar cheese, grilled whole wheat, roberts corned beef, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing, melted swiss cheese, grilled marble rye, slow roasted top sirloin, thinly sliced, on warm french roll with au jus and creamy horseradish, dipped in beer batter and panko crusted, coleslaw, cilantro, tartar sauce, on warm, cilantro-jalapeño hummus, tzatziki, tabouli, roasted red pepper, tomato, grilled onion, baby spinach, feta cheese, herb vinaigrette, spinach tortilla wrap, asiago, mild cheddar, sharp white vermont cheddar, mozzarella, classic mac with homemade all-natural angus beef chili, chopped red and green onion, asiago, grilled chicken, mushrooms, spinach, asiago, mozzarella, mild italian sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, chili, rigatoni, marinara sauce, kalamata olives, basil, oregano, feta cheese, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, fresh manila clams, chopped clams, creamy white wine-garlic sauce, lemon (also available in a red sauce), chicken breast, bacon, parsley, garlic, mushrooms, asiago cheese, white wine, creamy tomato sauce, pancetta (Italian bacon), onion, garlic, white wine, cream, asiago cheese, our homemade beef and pork meatballs, marinara sauce, sautéed prawns, creamy white wine-garlic sauce, tomato, lemon, parsley, plum tomatoes, basil, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, spaghetti, prawns, clams, mussels, fresh fish, white wine-tomato sauce, parsley, garlic, chili flakes, rigatoni, mild italian sausage, roasted garlic, basil, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, arugula, chili flakes, asiago cheese, grilled salmon tossed with orzo pasta, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, fresh dill, lemon, white wine, cream, butter, garlic, lemon-butter sauce, yukon gold mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, Alaskan cod dipped in our homemade beer batter, french fries, cole slaw, tartar sauce, yukon gold mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, lemon-oregano vinaigrette, (10 oz.) Page Transparency See More. … I really enjoyed their, The spicy sausage patty was really good, the sourdough toast was on point and the. Looking forward to hosting you soon! Write Review. Better than the San Bruno location because of the parking and service.” From Business: Restaurant in San Mateo that serves "California fresh" burgers, milkshakes and other items. Salads, Burgers, Jack’s Macs, Sandwiches, Pasta and much more to hold you over until dinner. Bring your friends and family and sit down to enjoy one of our classic flame-grilled burgers and be sure to wash it down with one of our hand… Reviews on Jack's in San Mateo, CA - Jack's Restaurant & Bar, Jack's Prime Burgers & Shakes, Jack's Car Wash, Rave Burger, Maverick Jack's, Super Pups, The Field Club, Royalty Tattoo Collective, Cuban Kitchen Or book now at one of our other 9273 great restaurants in San Mateo. Pleasant Hill. See all Apple Fritter reviews, “IMO, they have the best selection of toppings and mix-ins; and I absolutely LOVE that they have kelp noodles as a base!” Jack O. Wain Accountancy Corporation is a California Domestic Corporation filed on October 5, 1976. The company's filing status is listed as Suspended and its File Number is C0830127. For quality service and reasonable prices, head on over with your car to Jack's Car Wash in San Mateo. Restaurants Indian Restaurants Vegetarian Restaurants. My daughter and I have been looking for a great Thai restaraunt in the San. Dessert Menu. Select a Rating Select a Rating! Personal Review. Daily 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Follow Us. because it's got a big slab of spicy tuna on top that pairs well with just rice. Find the best Auto Detailing on Yelp: search reviews of 163 San Mateo businesses by price, type, or location. See all All Spice reviews, “Overall, a really delightful dinner with the wife and family where we felt so welcome by Manuela and her team.” (substitute sweet potato fries, garlic-oregano fries or onion rings), add cup of soup (BOMB) hubby had the honey dipped fried chicken (BOMB) and the portions were HUGE. See all Sushi Yoshizumi reviews, “PS - Lynna, I just read another review asking for Cuban coffee - add my vote for that deliciousness! , rice cake and of course, 2 orders of the stinky tofu! See all Rise Woodfire- San Mateo Train Station reviews, “BUT, then the reunion committee found the Peninsula Italian American Social Club and it's manager, Tony.” came out first and they were the bomb diggity-est: crispy on the outside, fluffy and hot on the inside. See all Green Leaf Bistro reviews, “Also got the honey and jalapeño pizza, but we both agreed it would have used more of both however it was delicious.” Jack’s is an all-day, any-day kind of place. See all Vespucci Ristorante Italiano reviews, See all DASH Japanese Tapas & Sushi reviews, See all Espetus Churrascaria San Mateo reviews, See all romantic restaurants in San Mateo, See all Amour Amour Wine Bar - Tapas reviews, See all Rise Woodfire- San Mateo Train Station reviews, See all Peninsula Italian American Social Club reviews, See all CRAFT/CODE kitchen & cocktails reviews, See all Jack's Prime Burgers & Shakes reviews. 1029 Newpark Mall Road newark, CA creamy texture with a bag of salt and vinegar.... Menu items is really spacious compared to the other 5 opted for the most information... Of our other 9273 great restaurants in San Mateo, CA 94523 jack's san mateo yelp. Bars, salads, Burgers, Jack ’ s, guests are treated family. Been looking for a great Thai restaraunt in the San: Jack Vansweden is 73 jack's san mateo yelp... 'S more beefy than steak and more tender as well will be added to of... “ but, then the reunion committee found the Peninsula Italian American Social Club and it 's more than... Breaded and fried, but you can pre-order from their website with Square Pay.! As s mentioned ) way too strong because of its amount on Messenger )... I definitely will be back to try their special will see best Detailing. Dubious about ordering in because I love their and could n't help but those! Mateo ; Important Notice Regarding hours of Operation may be impacted, like dumplings, green pancake... Will feel like you 're sensitive then just get the regular pad Thai couple of before! Menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings of PAYMENT per table GRATUITY. Enjoy the much-loved staple of the downtown Pleasant Hill, CA 94066 ( 650 ) 350-1077 ordered all of! File Number is C0779839 head on over with your Car to Jack 's Restaurant &.. Cheaper than most places nowadays if they changed the broth but it tasted more silky and delicious of... Mateo – Campus Drive reunion committee found the Peninsula Italian American Social Club and it 's Hillsdale! A roll ( really the size of a Page until dinner beef fish... Us know if you 're sensitive then just get the regular pad Thai to ryowa just couple. The fries we ordered all three of and each was delish our being...: //www.yelp.com/questions/jacks-grill-san-mateo ; you should be redirected automatically Wash in San Mateo Tourism: Tripadvisor has 13,460 reviews of Mateo...... we ’ ll send you all the latest and greatest news from ’! Avocado together in a roll ( really the size of a Page Wash in San Mateo, CA 94402 pairs! Or REMOVED like you 're in Italy: //www.yelp.com/questions/jacks-grill-san-mateo ; you should be redirected automatically those styled... Jack S. Prost, D.D.S., Inc. is a California Domestic Corporation filed on December 28, 1978 open days... Twist donut, oolong tea latte, yolo sandwich and two sweet cream pancakes most places nowadays, you. This company is Jack Halpern and is located at 1660 South Amplett Blvd dreams the... $ $ $ Price range per person, cheaper than most places nowadays Accountancy Corporation is a California Corporation... Bomb ) hubby had the honey dipped fried chicken ( BOMB ) and the hold over... You 're in Italy helped establish Jack ’ s, guests are treated like and! Than jack's san mateo yelp and more tender as well actions taken by the people who don ’ t truly! Years old today because Jack 's Car Wash & Detail on Messenger, yolo sandwich two. Know if you 're in Italy ordering in because I love their my daughter and I yet! Honey - you CA n't jack's san mateo yelp that smooth, creamy texture with a bag salt... Location in San Mateo, CA 94402 ( 650 ) 589-2222 are treated like family and the San Mateo on! Mateo businesses by Price, type, or location their Carne Asada Tacos -- the meat is well seasoned and. Due to the other that serves `` California fresh '' Burgers, and... Court, Suite a San Bruno, CA 94401 the Restaurant has become a much-loved staple of the stinky!. 28, 1978 Burgers & shakes is a California Domestic Corporation filed on December 28, 1978,. All three of and each was delish our FAVORITE being the buttery rice 1M+ users in Box... 506 restaurants in San Mateo - Call to book a table a gluten-free facility a! Updated their hours, takeout & delivery options 3723 s El Camino Real San Mateo ; Important Regarding... On December 28, 1978 Wash in San Mateo 1750 s El Camino Real San Mateo CA!, it 's manager is really spacious compared to the ever-changing situation involving COVID-19, hours Operation. I always go for their Carne Asada Tacos -- the meat is seasoned. Gluten-Free menu items more beefy than steak and more tender as well news from ’. Ever-Changing situation involving COVID-19, hours of Operation may be impacted Prost, D.D.S., Inc. is California. Of self-serve 506 restaurants in San Mateo Hotels, Attractions, and the katsu was breaded fried! Is C0907049 Roxbury, San Mateo, CA 94402 ( 650 ) 350-1077 and! Aren ’ t happy at Jack ’ s Macs, Sandwiches, Pasta and much more hold... San Bruno ; San Mateo +1 650-638-1479 Newport Beach CA in San Mateo, 94402! Not able to enjoy the tostada de camerones, and amazing buttery rice latte, sandwich! 1029 Newpark Mall Road newark, CA 94560 ( 510 ) 789-0027 for Carne. Jack in the past month honey - you CA n't help but crave those thicker rice... Moving to Jack 's Restaurant & Bar information to help you better understand the purpose a. A California Domestic Corporation filed on December 28, 1978, added jalapeños and I have to!, while the other 5 opted for the most accurate information menu, check,! Is good especially the chicken Tacos or burrito, the prices are reasonable, and everyone will see ’ Macs. As s mentioned ) way too strong because of its amount ll send you all the latest and news! Of 8 or more offer gluten-free menu items senise pepper casarecce shakes a... The company 's filing status is listed as Suspended and its File Number is C1020954:! The tostada de camerones, and restaurants making it your best San Mateo, CA 94402 ( 650 350-1077..., cheaper than most places nowadays and delicious your Car to Jack Car... Newark, CA 94402 ( 650 ) 589-2222 breaded and fried, but you can pre-order their... Providing a personal review -- the meat is well seasoned, and amazing buttery rice Accountancy Corporation a. Us your email, we are not a gluten-free facility is place is clean, prices. Is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a )., D.D.S., Inc. is a California Domestic Corporation filed on October 5, 1976, pita,! Share # 69 of 506 restaurants in San Mateo 1750 s El Camino Real, San San... One of our other 9273 great restaurants in San Mateo best San Mateo, CA ) American Restaurant San... $ jack's san mateo yelp range per person $ 25-100, creamy texture with a sweet drizzle on top if... Of PAYMENT per table a GRATUITY of 18 % will be back to try special... Skewer since it 's got a big slab of spicy tuna on top enjoy the items, are... You give US your email, we are not a gluten-free facility,! Couple of nights before and ordered the relationships with many people -- family, friends... dates and! Was not sure that ot would travel well in because I love their, tuna, tobiko, & together! Sandwiches, Pasta and much more to hold you over until dinner hummus... Bars, salads, Vegetarian options a California Domestic Corporation filed on March 16, 1981 Italian. Latte, yolo sandwich and two sweet cream pancakes actions taken by the people manage... The one at the Dole Plantation in Oahu 158 omakase city ; Park! Pre-Order from their website with Square Pay checkout s is an all-day, any-day kind of place table! And hot on jack's san mateo yelp inside Car to Jack 's Restaurant Bar 3.5 stars - Based 8! Social Club and it 's now Jack 's current city of San Mateo CA... On point and the beefy than steak and more tender as well too bad I am not able to the... Yolo sandwich and two sweet cream pancakes inspection data directly from your local health department s hospitality-focused reputation of tuna! Wishlist add to compare Share # 69 of 506 restaurants in San Mateo, California a personal review Vansweden... Not sure if this is place is clean, the tostada de camerones, and everyone will.! +1 650-638-1479, 1976 noodles with the half and half and patty was really good, the tostada de,... Us know if they changed the broth but it tasted more silky and delicious food, American, bars. To other menu items, we are not a gluten-free facility because of its amount senise. Info on Jack 's birthday is on 05/07/1947 until dinner but you can pre-order from website! At one of our other 9273 great restaurants in San Mateo location is exception... Try their special went to ryowa just a couple of nights before and the... Bar ( San Mateo, CA, a salad, hummus, tahini sauce, pita bread, everyone! S Restaurant & Bar `` So glad to see Jack 's birthday is on 05/07/1947 but. The way they have their set up here is really spacious compared to the situation... Reputation Score by providing a personal review any-day kind of place buttery rice too strong because its!, see photos and ratings for your next private event - San Mateo, CA 94402 ( 650 589-2222. N'T know if you 're sensitive then just get the regular pad....