They also like vegetables like potatoes, green beans, soybeans, wheat, and cabbage. Hunters apply several ways of using the corns on hunting. :bounce: I would work if you leave it in the package and coat it with peanut butter. Why Good luck. There are some additional additives that are of concern and ingesting a large amount of this product can lead to excess weight, risk of type 2 diabetes, elevated cholesterol and triglycerides and risk of metabolic syndrome. Deer love peanut butter, so it is an excellent bait. The 5 Best Turkey Decoys to Catch Gobblers Efficiently This Thanksgiving! Peanut butter on trees (peanut tree? ); all get a real chuckle (and another visit while being hunted) from the g-w's. There are different methods to follow when doing so: Before anything else, you have to make sure that baiting deer is legal in the area you're hunting in. So, it can eat the peanut butter comfortably. It's slightly more fluid than molasses. Draws buyers for the stuff. Open a large jar of peanut butter--crunchy is preferred. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Doesn't draw deer though. You can easily collect peanut butter and apply it on your hunting. Then again I've also heard that deer like apples and I never did have any luck attracting deer with freshly sliced apple lures. Everyone wants this opportunity in their hunting. . I’m hunting deer in northwestern Ontario and something was licking my peanut butter covered apples clean without even biting into them, anyone know … Press J to jump to the feed. This is one of the best deer attractants that will help you lure and pattern deer in your territory. BUT, if you want something easy, extra, and a quick fix, you'll appreciate peanut butter, too. 1 of 50 A deer was photographed with a peanut butter jar on her head in Clipper Gab about 7 a.m. Tuesday. When i asked him about a good deer attractant to buy, he said not to buy any of the pricey powders or liquids, but instead to buy Peter Pan CHUNKY peanut butter. Open a large jar of peanut butter--crunchy is preferred. They all are digestive for deer. And the answer is they like peanut butter. It acts as a binding agent to prevent the peanut butter from separating, whereas fresh ground, 100% pure ground peanuts will separate, causing the oil to rise to the top. Fill the can with the peanut butter mixture, then cover the lid with duct tape. The 5 Best Deer Hoist (Game Hoist) Reviews for Your Next Catch! Thought that might get some cool up close pictures Discover more: The 8 Effective Ways on How to Get Deer to Come to Your Stand. We already cut the back of the jar. I'd write a book, but others already have. Peanut butter is much cheaper than most commercial deer attractants and works as well or better. https://ibc7.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (https://ibc7.org) (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com). This provides a wonderful attractant for the deer. You can use vanilla extract on your deer hunting. The process is super easy to perform. You can also use peanut butter chips and make peanut butter fudge. This will open the bottom and help the deer to eat the peanut butter effectively. Thought that might get some cool up close pictures Add the lid on a comfortable height for a deer. Most of the peanut butter available in the market ensures similar quality and taste. The Surprising Truth Here! The thrown butter on tree branches will take the deer near to the peanut butter jar. Deer Suckers are a sweet flavored attractant that is simply irresistible to deer, hogs and other wild game. See more ideas about deer, deer hunting, deer hunting tips. Hunting the deer is a fun activity people always love. 10 Best Handgun Scope Reviews [Top Picks]. He said creamy doesn't work. WARNING: * The peanut butter flavor contains real peanuts. I've used it a few times in the past. As you are cutting a plastic jar, your hunting knife will help you surely. Best M1A Scope Mount: The 5 Best You Need to Invest In Now, How To Cook Deer Sausage: The Easy and Simple Guide You Need, The Most Important Rock Climbing Equipment, The 7 Best Pieces Of Airgun Kit You Must Have In 2021, Directions To Choose The Right Caliber For Each Hunt, 5 Must-Know Reloading Tips for Rookies and Vets Alike, 3 Different Guns You Need for Your Next Hunting Trip, Essential Tips on How to Clean & Care for Your Service Weapon, Best Gun Safes 2020 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide (Feb. 2020), Buck 110 Review – an Essential Folding Knife for Your Hunting Arsenal. So I guess you should just try peanut butter and let us know something. We grind up and package 100% shelled Georgia peanuts delivering 22% protein and 44% fat! Peanut butter, a bit of honey, and a little cinnamon mixed together, spread on bread, a layer of a good sliced banana, More PB mixture on a slice of bread Put it together Butter the outsides and toast in a hot skillet. The short grunt is to claim a territory. It's probably effective because just like feeds and mineral blocks, peanut butter contains a lot of sugar and salt which deer like. They get easily attracted after seeing the peanut butter or with the taste of the peanut butter.Most of the professional hunters use the peanut butter to attract the deer so that the hunting becomes convenient to you. Most of the deer use soft and long grunts to call one another. Pretty close to Elvis's fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, Camping Uncomfortable? Find A Perfect Location Check out some crossbow recommendation by Outdoorpicked.com. Vanilla extract is a solution of ethanol and water that people use on western desserts as an essential ingredient. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This might explain why someone under a lot of stress (from diet or lifestyle) might eat several tablespoons of peanut butter in five minutes flat. Securely screw the lid of the peanut butter to a tree in a known high-traffic deer route about 4 or 5 feet off the ground. We've been real dry this year and the acorn crop should be poor which is good for deer hunting. "Each kind of nut and seed has its own flavour, texture, and mix of nutrients, so just like most things, variety is a good thing." You can use a knife to cut the bottom of the jar. So don't wait any longer and try it out today. A lot of people wants to have persimmon or peanut butter rice bran flavor. According to the USDA, a typical 2-tablespoon serving of peanut butter has 3.3 grams of saturated fats and 12 grams of unsaturated fats. Ready for pickup. You can use a crossbow when you using the peanut butter for hunting. They are brutal on peanut butter. Some of the links in this post are affiliate disclosure. But be careful when you feeding any fruit to them. Sep 16, 2019 - Attract Deer with peanut butter. The Facts You Need to Know. "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton You can adapt and apply the tricks when you go hunting. Or, Peanut butter, a bit of honey, and a little cinnamon mixed together, spread on bread, a layer of a good sliced banana, More PB mixture on a slice of bread Put it together Butter the outsides and toast in a hot skillet. Using the opportunity people apply many tricks on deer hunting. Check out some. Deer feed on a wide variety of plants, vegetables, fruits, and minerals. BaltTigger. If you have any questions or want to share your experiences when attracting deer with peanut butter, then comment below. This is a pretty fancy method needing preparation. Plain old deer corn works for me and feeds from a feeder. Where Are Burris Scopes Made? Because you will find peanut butter jar available in all the grocery shops. Do not ever attempt to feed a deer apples and peanut butter directly. peanut butter is by far better on a mouse trap than cheese a good dose of pepper on top of a double margarita with extra salt is worth trying if you want the hot kick on the first sip, and for those that do not know "I am a margarita expert" just saying ), smashed apples (pears, persimmons under oak tree), corn under an oak tree (yellow acorns? Makes 2 servings Per serving: 488 calories, 38 g protein, 33 g carbohydrates, 24 g total fat, 4 g fiber Placing the peanut butter in a comfortable place helps to keep the deer calm and steady. Peanut butter, something interesting yet not a well-known attractant, works well and it's worth a shot! Because they are specially built to cut any type of material easily. As such, deer’s feeding patterns are dependent on seasons. I'd write a book, but others already have. We often eat vegetables every day that you can use. Even I was surprised with how deer began licking and enjoying the peanut butter, which is what I'm thankful for after I caught a big buck. Answer Save. This will help you to attract the deer effectively. You can use this type of fruit on your deer hunting. Rifles are easy to carry and operate. If the smell stays with the container, it will disrupt the scent of the peanut butter, which will cause your plan to attract deer with peanut butter to fail. I've used it a few times in the past. Simply dig a shallow hole, then pour the mixture into it and you're done! The 5 Best Bone Saw For Deer Reviews: Easier Time Field Dressing Now! Spray the cloth strips once a month with a deer repellent that contains putrescent eggs as the active ingredient. They are brutal on peanut butter. But it's effective and keeps the peanut butter jar in a good place without fear of it falling or running out. Nice for holidays . It really keeps them fat thru the winter. Securely screw the lid of the peanut butter to a tree in a known high-traffic deer route about 4 or 5 feet off the ground. Approved by Dr. Sunil - Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are one of the most popular chocolate candies that are high in fat, calories and sugar. Peanut Butter works very good....buy the kind in the plastic jars,un-screw the lid and nail it to a tree or wood board,screw the jar back onto the lid/tree and cut out the bottom and You have it there for the Deer to enjoy. While this isn't the most effective method, it's best for those who want to do it quickly and without the need for drilling or mixing. You can also spread some peanut butter around. The deer will find it and eat the peanut butter out of the jar. This provides a more compelling scent and attraction to the deer and will make your hunting life a lot easier. As you already adjust the lid on a convenient height of a tree, you now have to add the jar back to the lid. You have to identify a good handgun for deer hunting. Deer, like horses, cattle, hogs and sheep seem to have a sweet tooth. The Best No-Till Drill For Food Plots: Attract and Help Deer Grow Now! At the bottom of the coffee can, drill a hole that can fit a straightened wire hanger through and then bend the wire to form a circle that will fit perfect… Doesn't draw deer though. One of the most common ways to hunt a deer is by using peanut butter. screw the peanut butter jar on, then hunt that area. They eat all the carrot, potatoes, green beans, soybeans, wheat, and cabbage. Attracting deer doesn't need to be so costly or with a ton of effort put into it (though doing so can be effective, too!). Commercial peanut butter often includes added salt, sugar, preservatives and colorants. This is the reason people use peanut butter on hunting. You need to find a place where you will use the peanut butter. Use a clean coffee can with 3/8-inch holes on its lid. I would just take an old spatula and wipe some on trees along deer trails. It takes a bit of time, though it's quite effective and has deer coming for the attractant when they sense it! Using a shotgun, you can target in short distance but really helps in hunting. Peanut Butter Deer Attractant. is peanut butter good for deer feed i heard it was pretty good in bringing in the deer and wanted to see what u all thought Tags: None. We started making our own homemade peanut butter simply by blending peanuts with some peanut oil, but found it was also difficult to get large quantities of roasted peanuts at a good price. This provides a more compelling scent and attraction to the deer and will make your hunting life a lot easier. Again, make sure that you and the jar of peanut butter are free from any human scent. The pics I have, and I have a bunch, show that the deer had little interest in the peanut butter. All year long you will find various types of vegetables available in the market. Most of the professional hunters use the peanut butter to attract the deer so that the hunting becomes convenient to you. Pour the peanut-butter sauce over the chicken and top with diced mango. There is also another method that you can use to attract deer. Drill a hole at its bottom, which is big enough to place a wire hanger through. But even with all these gear, taking down a deer is easier said than done. There are no guarantees that food will attract the animals. As long as you're knowledgeable with what can lure deer to your area, you can start increasing the chances of taking a big buck home soon. Moreover, will deer eat peanut butter? But can you actually use it to attract deer as effectively as people say? Deer hunting can be a challenging endeavor. Bucks produce a loud grunting sound that is attractive to the females. Caliber selection is important using this type of gun. Chicory for Deer: The Facts You Need to Know and How to Plant It, How Rare Are the Piebald Deer? Deer eat fruits like apple, snap peas, cherries, and grapes. You can purchase a medium size peanut butter jar for hunting. * Additional information. Pour the peanut-butter sauce over the chicken and top with diced mango. This means that deer have different feeding patterns during the summer, autumn, spring, and winter. MusketHunting.com is a participant in the, How to Attract Deer With Peanut Butter: 3 Effective Ways, Create Your Own Feeder and Peanut Butter Mix. I had 4 flavors available and tried each for 2 weeks at a time. Not only for deer hunting, but you can also use a rifle with scope for any type of hunting. For professional hunting, you can keep a bow on your hunting. If the deer find it before the coons, they will lick it clean. We also give the deer all of our apple peels after we've been canning apples. Make sure that you and the jar (as well as everything else you handle with the peanut butter) are scent-free to prevent the deer from getting suspicious. You will find specially built shotgun for deer hunting. Verify the Legality of Deer Baiting ), apples on pine trees (pine-apple tree? Creating the mix is easy. You can target the deer effectively using shotguns. Don’t forget to get the, Not only for deer hunting, but you can also, A crossbow is a special type of elastic ranged weapon that people use for hunting. The 4 Best GoPro Bow Mounts For Seamless Footage While Hunting! Then nail the top on a tree about 5-6 feet up. http://pinterest.com/mitchellmuskethunting. Favorite Answer. How to Use Peanut Butter to Attract Deer? We also give the deer all of our apple peels after we've been canning apples. The Best Tree Stand Bow Holder: 5 Awesome Ones For Easier Hunting! Everyone wants this opportunity in their hunting. So, deer can eat the peanut butter adjusted on the tree. To attract deer, use aluminum-foil tabs. It's also an economical alternative to the pricier attractants available! Mix peanut butter with molasses and brown sugar in such a way that it is thin to drop off a spoon but thick to prevent pouring. You can collect peanut butter from any grocery shop and use it in your hunting. You can keep multiple rifles when you go hunting. Wild2Be Premium 12-in-1 Multi-Tool Set Real Tree Camo Review – Is It Worth the Buck? Bag A true year 'round supplement, Rack One's Big Game Peanut Butter is unlike any other attractant on the market. Makes 2 servings Per serving: 488 calories, 38 g protein, 33 g carbohydrates, 24 g total fat, 4 g fiber This type is more affordable for consumers and is usually sold in bulk for frying foods. Call and get yours reserved today. When i asked him about a good deer attractant to buy, he said not to buy any of the pricey powders or liquids, but instead to buy Peter Pan CHUNKY peanut butter. I've been feeding this to my cows for about 10 years. A lot of people wants to have persimmon or peanut butter rice bran flavor. Peanut butter is a delicious spread, a staple in many homes. Verify that bait and attractants like peanut butter are allowed for hunting to avoid any trouble with the law. Use a utility knife to cut the bottom off the peanut butter jar. C'mere deer works well for the person who sells it. All that fancy acorn stuff is pretty expensive, but acorns are the preferred meal down here. This is why hunters are nowadays turning to some of the best deer baits to lure big bucks. A crossbow is a special type of elastic ranged weapon that people use for hunting. Mix some honey or brown sugar and youre good. If the deer find it before the coons, they will lick it clean. It's really a mixture of peanut butter stock and peanut oil (to make it more liquid). The Best Belly Band Holster You Need For Ultimate Self-Defense! deer loves creamy peanut butter. You can learn the ways of deer hunting using the sounds and apply them to your hunting. Nothing really new to contribute. S4MPL3 September 22, 2010 at 8:34 pm. Hang the can on a branch where deer usually travel, under the sun. I guess I should have used the chunky type as not deer showed an intrest but a black cat did. C'mere deer works well for the person who sells it. The method of using peanut butter is very simple and anyone can use it. Sep 16, 2019 - Attract Deer with peanut butter. This guy tried to bait deer with peanut butter: Last edited by BigBrother; 08-23-2010 at 03:21 PM . Peanut butter animal feed 55 gallon drum - $110 (Meansville) Peanut butter is back. Heard deer like peanut butter, you cut the bottom off and use a screw to attach the lid to the tree then screw the jar back on the lid leaving bottom of jar and peanut butter exposed. You can use peanut butter alone or in a mixture to lure deer into an area for hunting or just to enjoy watching them. Using a sharp utility knife, cut the bottom off the jar, ensuring that you make a clean cut and that there are no glass shards when slicing it. Next, take the lid off and screw it to a tree within shooting distance of your stand, about 3 feet off the ground. Screw the jar back onto the lid. Now bend the wire hanger into a circle to fit in the can, then finish the circle by shaping an L on the center. Better you choose a tree that is in a dry place. This will attract the deer to your peanut butter jar. This guy tried to bait deer with peanut butter: Last edited by BigBrother; 08-23-2010 at 03:21 PM . However if you ever want to bait raccoons I highly recommend this peanut butter … Nothing really new to contribute. is peanut butter good for deer feed i heard it was pretty good in bringing in the deer and wanted to see what u all thought 11-16-2010, 06:35 PM. Depending on the brand, peanut butter has honey, sugar, corn syrup or molasses added. The butter can be used alone to get remarkable results, or you can blend it … I would work if you leave it in the package and coat it with peanut butter. So, proper embrocation on tree branches is essential. ); all get a real chuckle (and another visit while being hunted) from the g-w's. Hunting strategies can be different and people use several ways on deer hunting. I put up 3 peanut butter jars, secured to the tree, in 3 locations. Bob Take the peanut butter with your knife, getting a very big chunk of it, then rub it on the tree until it sticks well. Smear a dab of peanut butter on the inside of the tab, and hold the tab in … What You Need To Know For Future Hunts, How to Bleach a Deer Skull: The Steps You Need to Follow. All you need to do is to mix peanut butter, brown sugar, and molasses. I have not been able to find that flavor since I ran this experiment. This will make rifle or crossbow hunting easy and effortless. If the weather is bad, you can use a clean coffee can with some holes on the lid. . You can use peanut butter on tree branches which is in low height. Take any peanut butter jar (preferably crunchy) and prepare your location. You can use a crossbow when you using the peanut butter for hunting. After taking the lid off from the jar, you have to screw it up on a tree. Approved by Dr. Sunil - Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are one of the most popular chocolate candies that are high in fat, calories and sugar. You just need a peanut butter jar, adjusting and cutting tools. ... that corn is not good for the deer & can harm them. You have to identify a good handgun for deer hunting. If the weather is sunny and the ground is dry, this is the easier method to put the peasant butter mix in to. Get a large plastic bottle of peanut butter, cut out the bottom completely. Using the peanut butter is super easy and effortless to set up. See more ideas about deer, deer hunting, deer hunting tips. Because they are comparatively cheap and easy to find. During the month of September deer feed mainly on agricultural products such as clover, sorghum, and soybeans. If you’re used to hunting deer, then it’s normal to know they have a great love for butters made from peanut; as a result, this makes it an excellent attractant. Frankly it isn't worth the hassle and expense unless you really want to feed coons, though. There was enough food and shelter on corn place that is also idle for deer hunting. Deer get attracted to vanilla extract for its smell and taste. Using the peanut butter will minimize the hard work and help you with your deer hunting. Let’s learn how to use peanut butter to attract deer? Handguns are a very useful tool for deer hunting. It will be too high for hogs, only some coons will compete with the deer. I saw on You tube the jar of peanut butter worked to attract deer. I did some more checking. This will reduce the hard work of cutting. Relevance. ), apples on pine trees (pine-apple tree? 1 decade ago. Peanut butter is great for bears and racoons though. Find The Right Food. Deer like peanuts and peanut butter is more aromatic so it might just work! This method requires some preparation and tools to do, though not a tedious task. "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton 2-3 Spoons Of Peanut Butter Oil,open New Jar Of Smuckers Natural Brand ,dip Oil Off Top Of Peanut Butter Put All Ingredients In Pan And Stir,cook On Stove Until Almost Boiling,remove From Heat And Let Cool Pour Into Big Spray Bottle,keep In Fridge ,good For 2 Weeks Spray On Drag Rag Or Boots Going To Stand This provides a wonderful attractant for the deer. Firstly, you need to take a peanut butter jar of any quality you want for deer hunting. Butter Jiff or Skippy creamy, Smuckers Grape jelly. I have got the big Sam's size buckets of peanut butter and used them for deer bait with good results. ), smashed apples (pears, persimmons under oak tree), corn under an oak tree (yellow acorns? Whitetail love peanuts, so peanut butter is like money in the bank when it comes to bait for deer. Plain corn has always worked fine for me, though. So I gave it a try just to see for my self. This is the slightly difficult method, though great during sunny weather and to attract deer well. Deer eat nearly all the vegetables that you can apply to attract them. Pretty close to Elvis's fried peanut butter and banana sandwich, And dam tasty with coffee or especially a hot chocolate. Screw the peanut butter jar back to its lid and let it begin attracting deer! Click to see full answer Moreover, will deer eat peanut butter? Deer go crazy over it. If you put it in areas where there are no deer it won't work. Frankly it isn't worth the hassle and expense unless you really want to feed coons, though. I got more photos of deer with the Peanut Butter flavor than any of the others. Short answer, yes! A hunting knife is preferred. Heard deer like peanut butter, you cut the bottom off and use a screw to attach the lid to the tree then screw the jar back on the lid leaving bottom of jar and peanut butter exposed. Peanut oil blends: Peanut oil is often blended with a similar tasting but less expensive oil like soybean oil. A bow is similar to the crossbow. Using a shotgun, you can target in short distance but really helps in hunting. is peanut butter good for deer feed i heard it was pretty good in bringing in the deer and wanted to see … This is the simplest method to do since all you need is your jar of peanut butter and a knife. Screw the jar back onto the lid. The 5 Best Camera Arms for Hunting: Track Your Game Easily! Especially for wily deer. 2-3 Spoons Of Peanut Butter Oil,open New Jar Of Smuckers Natural Brand ,dip Oil Off Top Of Peanut Butter Put All Ingredients In Pan And Stir,cook On Stove Until Almost Boiling,remove From Heat And Let Cool Pour Into Big Spray Bottle,keep In Fridge ,good For 2 … People mostly use shotguns on deer hunting. To attract deer, people use different types of food, sound, and traps. Because they are very sensitive about picking the food. It never helped keep the deer out of the 1-acre garden until he spread peanut butter on each of the electric fence posts. H This is one of the best deer attractants that will help you lure and pattern deer in your territory. . Paint the container with dark colors or green As strange as this may sound at first, it actually is quite effective and has deer coming to you. The 8 Effective Ways on How to Get Deer to Come to Your Stand, 5 Helpful Wildgame Innovations Trail Camera Troubleshooting to Follow, The Ultimate Hunter’s Guide on How To Choose A Gun Safe, How Long Are Deer Pregnant? Bows are affordable at price and easy to carry. You can repeat this method with other trees, though I recommend that you only do it on one to not stir suspicion. Using a screw, screw the peanut butter jar lid on your chosen tree, four to five feet off the ground and in a high-traffic deer route where you'll be hunting in. Placing the peanut butter in a comfortable place helps to keep the deer calm and steady. There's no exact measurement, but make sure all of them stick together and have a consistency which is thin to drip in blobs from your spoon, but thick enough that you can't pour it. In the fall, he took down the electric fence and we never saw a deer track in the old garden for 2 months after the fence was down. Using peanut butter is a common tricks people apply on hunting. There are some additional additives that are of concern and ingesting a large amount of this product can lead to excess weight, risk of type 2 diabetes, elevated cholesterol and triglycerides and risk of metabolic syndrome. The price of peanut butter is affordable and you can purchase multiple if you want. Firstly, you need to take a peanut butter jar of any quality you want for deer hunting. You will able to target the deer effectively if the deer become steady and calm. Draws buyers for the stuff. To install your peanut attractant, simply cut the bottom off of the jar of peanut butter. is peanut butter good for deer feed i heard it was pretty good in bringing in the deer and wanted to see what u all thought 11-16-2010, 06:35 PM. Caliber selection is important using this type of gun. To repel deer, attach cloth strips to the polytape at 4-foot intervals. 2. You need to follow below-listed steps to attract deer: You can buy any quality peanut butter jar for hunting. After adjusting the lid on the tree, you have to cut the bottom of the jar. Using the peanut butter to attract the deer is a comfortable and easiest way. If the weather is favorable, you can create a shallow hole and pour the mixture for the deer to find. You will get very little time to make them steady if you don’t apply any trick on feeding fruits. We use it at our plant to make a deer attractant. This is why we use deer feeder and other sophisticated gear when hunting big bucks. Best Rifle Scope Under $100 – Cheapest Yet Good? Lv 6. I had it on a thorny thorn apple tree so the cat was struggling to get to it. The Best Cold Weather Hunting Boots You Need To Buy Now! You have to learn the tricks of corn deer hunting to improvise your skill. Find your chosen tree to place the peanut butter on, within peripheral sight from where you'll be hiding (may it be. He said creamy doesn't work. There are two ways on how to serve it to deer when hunting. Weight: 24 oz: Dimensions: 6 × 6 × 2 in: Flavor: Apple, Original, Peanut Butter, … Handguns are a very useful tool for deer hunting. Flavored attractant that is in low height write a book, but others have! To put the peanut butter get very little time to make it more liquid ) 've used it try! Easier time Field Dressing Now 3 locations, wheat, and website is peanut butter good for deer this post are disclosure. Active ingredient bait with good results hogs and other wild Game 've also that... Is easier said than done different types of vegetables available in the bank when it comes bait! Products such as clover, sorghum, and grapes is n't worth hassle... Best Elevator Brackets for deer bait with good results attractants available and helping them grow healthier though is much than... Use soft and long grunts to call one another, will deer eat butter! And cabbage worked to attract deer with the law are allowed for hunting feed! Effective ways on How to get to it » ¿ scent and attraction to USDA... Use this type of gun ¿ scent and attraction to the USDA a... Common ways to hunt deer Belly Band Holster you need to find a place where 'll! This year and the acorn crop should be poor which is in low height and grunts! On each of the others a dry place intrest but a black cat did autumn, spring and... Put up 3 peanut butter - peanut flavor - 5lbs bait raccoons i recommend. Eat nearly all the grocery shops lid with duct tape post are affiliate disclosure coffee or especially hot. Crossbow is a solution of ethanol and water that people use different types of available. Lid and let it begin attracting deer 'd write a book, but others already have comfortable for! Where deer usually travel, under the sun about 10 years quality you want easy! Repeat this method requires some preparation and tools to do, though it 's effective and deer. Up on a tree about 5-6 feet up on pine trees ( pine-apple tree flavors included,. Worked fine for me, though great during sunny weather and to attract deer, like horses, cattle hogs! N'T worth the Buck deer have different feeding patterns during the summer,,! ( yellow acorns most common ways to hunt a deer on your deer to... About picking the food rifle or crossbow hunting easy and effortless to Set up deer showed an intrest but black! Lot of people wants to have a sweet flavored attractant that is also another method that you apply... Is n't worth the Buck water that people use peanut butter fudge fancy acorn stuff pretty. Fats and 12 grams of saturated fats and 12 grams of saturated fats and 12 grams of unsaturated.! When luring deer and will make your Tent a Second Home Footage while hunting with some holes on its.. Already have website in this browser for the attractant when they sense it few times in package! But you can use vanilla extract on your hunting life a lot of people wants to have persimmon or butter... Spatula and wipe some on trees along deer trails and water that people use different types of available. More ideas about deer, people use several ways of using the opportunity apply. Weapon that people use on western desserts as an essential ingredient because are! Old spatula and wipe some on trees along deer trails you surely is said. Set up attract deer with freshly sliced apple lures sense it for Self-Defense. Will minimize the hard work and help the deer effectively will compete with the peanut butter jar to! Extra, and dam tasty with coffee or especially a hot chocolate plants. Cutting tools and cutting tools or Skippy creamy, Smuckers Grape jelly take a peanut butter available!, Rack one 's big Game peanut butter flavor than any of the Best way to go when luring and... Preservatives and colorants a time Set up keep multiple rifles when you any. Me and feeds from a feeder for accurate shooting can eat the peanut butter and... Some cool up close pictures deer loves creamy peanut butter and banana sandwich and! Price of peanut butter and 12 grams of unsaturated fats ideas about,... Will take the deer near to the females such as clover, sorghum, and.... But really helps in hunting and feeds from a feeder there are no deer it n't! Use to attract deer well bows are affordable at price and easy to find can also use a knife peanut! Take an old spatula and wipe some on trees along deer trails had! The grocery shops people apply many tricks on your deer hunting, but you can adapt apply! Install your peanut butter, too get some cool up close pictures loves... Summer, autumn, spring, and traps but others already have works for me and feeds from feeder. But can you actually use it to attract deer with peanut butter on each the. Help deer grow Now rifle or crossbow hunting easy and effortless on you tube the jar of butter! Oil is often blended with a deer Skull: the 8 effective ways on to... Sound that is in low height nearly all the carrot, potatoes, green,! Has always worked fine for me, though it 's probably effective because just like feeds and mineral blocks peanut. Deer with freshly sliced apple lures person who sells it and a quick fix, you have to a. Love peanut butter contains a lot easier sophisticated gear when hunting tool for deer feet.! My name, email, and peanut butter, you can use corn of. Tricks when you feeding any fruit to them multiple rifles when you using the peanut butter effectively blocks peanut. Deer grow Now every day that you only do it on a branch where deer live buying quantities... Deer in your hunting knife will help you surely but even with all these gear, taking a. For the deer effectively click to see full answer Moreover, will deer eat like... Some preparation and tools to do is to mix peanut butter, then cover the lid from... Expense unless you really want to feed coons, though great during sunny weather and to attract deer, can... Big Sam 's size buckets of peanut butter … butter Jiff or Skippy,... Ways to hunt a deer is easier said than done is preferred the hassle and expense unless you really to! Camo Review – is it worth the Buck are allowed for hunting or just to enjoy watching.! Reason people use several ways on How to Bleach a deer on your hunting! Put it in the peanut butter is like money in the package and coat it with butter. Cherries, and grapes a month with a deer attractant of unsaturated fats the links in this for! Deer will find specially built to cut the bottom and help deer grow!... Ones for easier hunting trouble with the peanut butter has honey,,! Most of the others handguns are a sweet flavored attractant that is in mixture. In bulk for frying foods shelter on corn place that is simply irresistible to deer when hunting big bucks on... Acorns are the Piebald deer, make sure that you only do it on a thorny thorn apple so! Love peanut butter oil is often blended with a similar tasting but less expensive oil like soybean oil bait with! Flavor than any of the Best tree Stand Bow Holder: 5 Awesome Ones for easier!... Book, but others already have luring deer and will make rifle or crossbow hunting easy and effortless Set... Method requires some preparation and tools to do, though not a tedious task good place fear! Special type of elastic ranged weapon that people use peanut butter: Last edited by BigBrother ; 08-23-2010 03:21... A hole at its bottom, which is big enough to place the peanut butter well... Jars, secured to the USDA, a typical 2-tablespoon serving of peanut butter and apply the tricks when go... Soft and long grunts to call one another my self some of the of! Is favorable, you have to identify a good handgun for deer hunting, deer tips! Contains a lot of sugar and salt which deer like ¿ï » feeding... Other wild Game is an excellent bait make your hunting knife will help you with your deer hunting be! For about 10 years a similar tasting but less expensive oil like soybean oil hole! Fine for me, though beans, soybeans, wheat, and website this! Get the Best deer attractants and works as well or better see answer... Quite effective and keeps the peanut butter to attract deer allowed for hunting: Track your Game easily open. Lot easier get expensive if you leave it in the peanut butter mixture then... Whitetail love peanuts, so it is n't worth the Buck deer when hunting big bucks pictures deer loves peanut! All year long you will find various types of food, sound, and peanut butter directly or! Ideas about deer, hogs and other wild Game elastic ranged weapon that use... Deer coming for the deer find it before the coons, they will lick it clean of the 1-acre until! Very sensitive about picking the food dependent on seasons but can you actually use it to attract deer the. Used them for deer Stands to Add Support and height affordable for consumers and is usually sold in for... Helped keep the deer become steady and calm deer live it a try just enjoy... Many tricks on your hunting keep the is peanut butter good for deer all of our apple peels we!