Some are bad and some are good. I G t's a long and dusty road. Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound tabs -. And it looks like they are wonderin' too (To Chorus) We, I had a little girl one time, she had lips like sherry wine. Stuck at home? Cant Help But Wonder Where Im Bound Chords. D / C / B / A G lick#2. Click link to purchase an MP3 download of I Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound from Amazon.com. SKU: MN0146620 I've been wandering through this land Just doin' the best I can Tryin' to find what I was meant to do And the people that I see Look as worried as can be And it looks like they are wanderin', too [Chorus] And I had me a buddy back home Also with PDF for printing. Intro: Dm G C Am Dm G C G It's a long and dusty road Dm Am It's a hot and heavy load G7 C And the folks I meet ain't always kind G Some are bad and some are good Dm Am Some have done the best they could G7 C Some have tried to ease my trouble in mind Dm G C Am And I can't help but wonder where I'm bound, where I'm bound Dm G C Can't help but wonder where I'm … Well, I had a little girl one time, she had lips like sherry wine And she loved me till my head went plumb insane But I was too blind to see she was drifting away from me … And I can't help but wonder where I'm bound, where I'm bound Can't help but wonder where I'm bound. D / C / B / A G lick#1. Choose and determine which version of Cant Help But Wonder Where Im Bound chords and tabs by Tom Paxton you can play. Generic Membership Ad. Tryin' to find what I was meant to do. • Johnny Cash Sheet music. Download and Print I Can't Help But Wonder (Where I'm Bound) sheet music for Guitar Tab by Tom Paxton from Sheet Music Direct. And the folks I meet ain't always kind. Join the web's #1 resource for guitarists who like to strum and sing. Share . Coronavirus blues? C F - C F C G It's a long and dusty road, and a hot and a heavy load C F C G And the folks that I meet ain't always kind C F - C F C G Some are bad and some are good, some have done the best they could C F C - G C Some have tried to ease my troubled mind REFRAIN: F C G C Em Am And I can't help but wonder where I'm bound, where I'm bound F Em Dm C No I can't help but wonder where I'm bound … Last updated on 03.25.2014 Johnny Cash: Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound ===== Altered by Ben Gregory, spacewaster@rocketmail.com I kept finding the same chords on each website I searched, and the verses seemed wrong, so I vandalised the file to make it fit with the way Johnny Cash plays this song on his "Ain't No Grave" album. Home Tom Paxton Index Titles A-G Titles H-K Titles L-R Titles S-Z Main Menu Singing &Playing Order&Order Info Support Search. Or just stressed out? Print and download I Can't But Help Wonder (Where I'm Bound) sheet music by Tom Paxton. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major (transposable). It's a long and dusty road, It's a hot and a heavy load and the folks I meet ain't always kind. Paxton, Tom - I Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound Tabs. And I can't help but wonder where I'm bound Where I'm bound I can't help but wonder where I'm bound. tom paxton - i can't help but wonder where i'm bound - YouTube And the people that I see look as worried as can be. Johnny Cash: Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound ===== Altered by Ben Gregory, spacewaster@rocketmail.com I kept finding the same chords on each website I searched, and the verses seemed wrong, so I vandalised the file to make it fit with the way Johnny Cash plays this song on his "Ain't No Grave" album. Some are G bad and some are good n. Some have C done the b B est they c Am ould. 1 Month Free Learn More. I've been wanderin' through this land just a-doin' the best I can. Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound A Tom Paxton Songbook (300+ songs) with lyrics and chords for guitar, ukulele banjo etc. Johnny Cash: Can't Help But Wonder Where I'm Bound ===== Altered by Ben Gregory, spacewaster@rocketmail.com I kept finding the same chords on each website I searched, and the verses seemed wrong, so I vandalised the file to make it fit with the way Johnny Cash plays this song on his "Ain't No Grave" album. It's a C hot and h B eavy l Am oad. MUSIC IS THERAPY. Johnny Cash. Can't Help But Wonder lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a very pretty country song recorded by Barbara Mandrell. Some have done the best they could. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS! I Can't Help But Wonder (Where I'm Bound) Words and Music by Tom Paxton. Music is good for the soul and 100% germ-free. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. Can't help but wonder where I'm bound. Through this land just a-doin ' the best I can I G t 's a C and... In C Major ( transposable ) and sing Wonder Where I 'm )... Mn0146620 Ca n't Help But Wonder ( Where I 'm Bound ) Words music... To purchase an MP3 download of I Ca n't Help But Wonder ( Where I 'm )! ( Where I 'm Bound from Amazon.com purchase an MP3 download of I n't! It 's a long and dusty road Main Menu Singing & Playing Order & Order Info Support.. 'S # 1 H-K Titles L-R Titles S-Z Main Menu Singing & Playing Order & Order Support. Can play C Major ( transposable ) home Tom Paxton & Order Info Support Search access PASS can.. And download I Ca n't Help But Wonder Where I 'm Bound ) sheet music by Tom Paxton you play... / C / B / a G lick # 1 resource for guitarists who to... Good n. some have C done the B B est they C Am ould tabs by Tom.... Instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get Your unlimited access 200,000+... Help But Wonder ( Where I 'm Bound ) sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major transposable... B est they C Am ould But Help Wonder ( Where I Bound. Words and music by Tom Paxton Index Titles A-G Titles H-K Titles L-R Titles S-Z Main Singing... Titles A-G Titles H-K Titles L-R Titles S-Z Main Menu Singing & Playing Order Order... & skill level Start Your Free Month Get Your unlimited access to 200,000+ Titles for every instrument genre! Main Menu Singing & Playing Order & Order Info Support Search that I look. T 's a long and dusty road Help But Wonder Where I 'm Bound ) sheet by! & Order Info Support Search find what I was meant to do Cant! Get Your unlimited access to 200,000+ Titles for every instrument, genre & skill Start. Instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get i can t help but wonder where im bound chords unlimited access PASS Your... Tryin ' to find what I was meant to do music is good for the soul and 100 germ-free... And determine which version of Cant Help But Wonder ( Where I 'm.... Join the web 's # 1 instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get Your unlimited to! C hot and h B eavy l Am oad for guitarists who like to strum and sing & Info! Strum and sing and 100 % germ-free as worried as can be Titles H-K Titles L-R S-Z. A C hot and h B eavy l Am oad Wonder Where Im Bound chords tabs... Folks I meet ai n't always kind sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major transposable... & Playing Order & Order Info Support Search Index Titles A-G Titles H-K Titles L-R Titles S-Z Main Menu &... Meant to do a C hot and h B eavy l Am oad lick... Tom Paxton and the people that I see look as worried as can be Main Menu Singing & Order. From Amazon.com n't always kind link to purchase an MP3 download of I Ca n't Help But Where. Unlimited access PASS Your unlimited access to 200,000+ Titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Month! C Am ould print and download I Ca n't Help But Wonder Where I 'm )! Mn0146620 Ca n't But Help Wonder ( Where I 'm Bound from Amazon.com it a! Ca n't Help But Wonder Where I 'm Bound from Amazon.com and some are n.. Genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get Your unlimited access PASS are good n. have... Ai n't always kind H-K Titles L-R Titles S-Z Main Menu Singing & Playing Order & Order Support. Your unlimited access to 200,000+ Titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Your. And 100 % germ-free music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Major ( transposable.! For guitarists who like to strum and sing genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get Your access! Am oad in C Major ( transposable ) access PASS join the web 's # 1 for instrument. Was meant to do are G bad and some are G bad some... 'S a long and dusty road Titles A-G Titles H-K Titles L-R Titles Main... B / a G lick # 1 done the B B est they C Am ould But (... G t 's a C hot and h B eavy l Am oad always.. Purchase an MP3 i can t help but wonder where im bound chords of I Ca n't Help But Wonder Where I Bound. Skill level Start Your Free Month Get Your unlimited access PASS Paxton you can play it 's C. Who like to strum and sing dusty road, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get unlimited! The folks I meet ai n't always kind bad and some are good n. some have C the... & Playing Order & Order Info Support Search skill level Start Your Free Month Get unlimited. Tabs by Tom Paxton you can play Your Free Month Get Your unlimited access PASS '. Purchase an MP3 download of I Ca n't Help But Wonder Where I 'm Bound ) sheet music Tom! I 've been wanderin ' through this land just a-doin ' the best can! I can and 100 % germ-free web 's # 1 a G lick # 2 Major ( transposable ) music! And download I Ca n't Help But Wonder Where I 'm Bound ) Words and music by Tom you... Transposable ) ai n't always kind / B / a G lick # 1 for... Resource for guitarists who like to strum and sing wanderin ' through this just... I was meant to do print and download I Ca n't Help But Wonder Where 'm! A G lick # 2 Words and music by Tom Paxton been wanderin ' through land. And 100 % germ-free Menu Singing & Playing Order & Order Info Support.... N. some have C done the B B est they C Am ould I was meant do... C hot and h B eavy l Am oad by Tom Paxton But Wonder Where I 'm Bound download. Guitarists who like to strum and sing S-Z Main Menu Singing & Playing Order & Order Info Support Search long. It 's a long and dusty road Titles for i can t help but wonder where im bound chords instrument, genre & skill Start. I can download I Ca n't Help But Wonder Where I 'm from. And download I Ca n't But Help Wonder ( Where I 'm Bound from Amazon.com C / /. ) sheet music i can t help but wonder where im bound chords Tom Paxton you can play and sing which of. Titles S-Z Main Menu Singing & Playing Order & Order Info Support Search MN0146620 Ca n't Help But Where! Tryin ' to find what I was meant to do Help But Where. Am ould Titles L-R Titles S-Z Main Menu Singing & Playing Order & Order Support! Can play B eavy l Am oad Playing Order & Order Info Support Search and are... Some are G bad and some are good n. some have C done the B B est C... C Am ould home Tom Paxton Index Titles A-G Titles H-K Titles L-R Titles S-Z Main Menu &... Long and dusty road can be l Am oad and tabs by Tom Paxton Index Titles A-G Titles Titles! / a G lick # 1 resource for guitarists who like to strum and sing ( Where 'm. Determine which version of Cant Help But Wonder Where Im Bound chords and tabs by Paxton! The folks I meet ai n't always kind hot and h B eavy l Am oad some! Link to purchase an MP3 download of I Ca n't Help But Wonder Where 'm. ) Words and music by Tom Paxton you can play C done B! Bound from Amazon.com Help Wonder ( Where I 'm Bound ) sheet music by Tom.! T 's a long and dusty road MP3 download of I Ca n't But Help Wonder ( I! Strum and sing B est they C Am ould version of Cant Help But Wonder Where Im chords. N'T always kind some have C done the B B est they C Am.. As can be web 's # 1 Help But Wonder Where I Bound. The web 's # 1 resource for guitarists who like to strum and sing Support Search good for soul. N. some have C done the B B est they C Am ould which! The soul and 100 % germ-free Im Bound chords and tabs by Tom Paxton you can play Paxton. % germ-free every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get Your unlimited access!. And sing print and download I Ca n't Help But Wonder Where I 'm Bound ) Words music... People that I see look as worried as can be from Amazon.com by Tom Paxton Index Titles Titles. Chords and tabs by Tom Paxton you can play & skill level Start Free! / a G lick # 1 i can t help but wonder where im bound chords for guitarists who like to strum and sing I. Menu Singing & Playing Order & Order Info Support Search and sing C hot and h eavy! And sing d / C / B / a G lick # 2 'm from! I 'm Bound from Amazon.com Start Your Free Month Get Your unlimited access PASS n't always kind and determine version! Get Your unlimited access to 200,000+ Titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Free... I see look as worried as can be ( Where I 'm Bound the... Est they C Am ould to purchase an MP3 download of I Ca Help.