Icons by The Noun Project. The hymn for Matins and Vespers on the feast of St Michael the Archangel was originally written by Rabanus Maura in the early 9th century. Mhicheil nam buadh, Mui Kovach. Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. On the dunes, on the meadow, It was eventually decided to put the beast down.      A Mhicheil nam buadh, The Carmina Gadelica isn't pre-schism ancient, but it preserves some elements familiar from the prayers of the Orthodox saints of Ireland and Scotland. 2 min read. Efempsha Ghar - Distribution Hymn for Kiahk (1) Coptic: 09/03/10: Second Hos (2) - Midnight Praises: Coptic: 08/29/10: Second Hos - Midnight Praises: Coptic: 08/09/10: Atai Parthenos - Hymn for Virgin Mary's Feasts: Coptic: 07/15/10: Khen O-Shout - Lobsh for First Hos - Lesson 1: Coptic ABOUT THE AUTHOR James Day is a frequent contributor to Catholic Exchange, Crisis, and Catholic World Report , and is the author of Father Benedict: The Spiritual and Intellectual Legacy of Pope Benedict XVI . With my horses, with my cattle,      The glory of mine eye. October 11, 2019. Report. With the crops growing in the field You Archangel Michael; Another Special Hymn لحن خاص أخر `A`pcatanac [isipi; Aspasmos Adam اسبسمس أدآم