Donald's sister Dumbella sends her three sons Huey, Dewey, and Louie to visit their uncle Donald. Donald's Nephews (1938) is a Donald Duck animated cartoon which features Donald being visited by his three nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Origin Huey, Dewey, and Louie appeared for the first time in the Donald Duck newspaper Sunday page October 17, 1937, written by Ted Osborne and drawn by Al Taliaferro. But for Donald, it's been his prison for the last decade. They are the female counterparts as well as the girlfriends and opposites of Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Gyro: Or Lil’ Bulb! At Huey's home Today was the most special day of all it was Huey's birthday! Thank you!" The only mention of Donald's sister that we know of is in a 1938 animated short feature entitled "Donald's Nephews". 1. Scrooge's Nephew and Niece Donald and Della Duck 43226571 Huey, Dewey, and Louie were created by Ted Osborne and Al Taliaferro, and first appeared in a newspaper comic strip on October 17, 1937. Donald's sister Dumbella sends her three sons Huey, Dewey, and Louie to visit their uncle Donald. Scrooge finds Whiskers amongst Matilda's things, prompting Scrooge and Matilda to start arguing. Three of them, leaving with their uncle Donald, an... Ducktales x Reader Oneshots . I'm back now! They prove to be quite a handful for Donald, even with help from his book on child rearing. 17 years later, Donald returned to introduce his then eleven year old nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Donald's sister Dumbella sends her three sons Huey, Dewey, and Louie to visit their uncle Donald. She tells him she will be sending her three darling little children, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, for a visit. TV: life is like a hurricane... Me: HERE IN DUCKBERG Credits to Disney and whoever did the cover. Identical triplets, the three are Donald Duck's nephews. "Ah! The 'three sisters', AKA, the 'three kings', and 'huey dewey and louie' loom above the desert in Goblin Valley State Park, Utah Huey, Dewey ... Search Results for Huey Dewey And Louie Stock Photos and Images (27) Page 1 of 1. We Wish You a Merry Christmas lyrics. April, May, and June are Daisy Duck's triplet nieces, created by Carl Barks. Donald is sometimes overprotective of his nephews. Indeed it is. In the long-awaited one-hour season one finale of Disney's DuckTales, the series fully debuted Della Duck, Donald Duck's twin sister and the mother of triplets Huey, Louie and Dewey.. Paget Brewster will recur as the voice of Della Duck in Season 2 of the hit animated series, in which her character will be reintroduced with her children, years after their separation at birth. Huey, Dewey and Louie don't know they're triplets. Watch Notes Also you … Originally introduced in a storyline in the Donald Duck newspaper comic strip, they are the sons of Donald's rarely-seen sister, Della. Della is present when Flintheart Glomgold and a gathering of foes the Duck-McDuck clan has faced arrived to attack them, Della fighting off the Beagle Boys. Disney fans have always joked about how Della Duck, Donald's twin sister and Huey, Dewey & Louie's mother, essentially abandoned her kids for her brother to raise. Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck are a trio of fictional, anthropomorphic ducks who appear in animated cartoons and comic books published by the Walt Disney Company. They prove to be quite a handful for Donald, even with help from his book on child rearing. Scrooge: this family is so big I can hardly keep track of all the kids! Donald, Scrooge, and... Huey, Dewey and Louie’s long-lost mom?! Della Duck (sister) Huey, Dewey, and Louie (nephews) Duck family (paternal relatives) Clan McDuck (maternal relatives) Donald Duck is a cartoon character created in 1934 at Walt Disney Animation Studios. DuckTales, the all new reboot on Disney XD, has officially premiered it's first episode, Woo-oo! Oh yeah! Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck are a trio of fictional ducks who appear in animated cartoons and comic books published by the Walt Disney Company. Huey has April, Dewey has May, and Louie has June, until suddenly they find a co... DuckTales: As We Grow Older... 2.5K 101 56. Votes: 931 October 22, 2020 Leave a comment. "Aw, okay. 1 Description 1.1 Physical appearance 2 Behind the scenes 2.1 Theories 2.2 Johannes A. Grote's Alternative Genealogy 3 Notes and References Little is known about the mysterious Mr Duck, Daisy … He does, however, have a sister, who is the mother of his nephews. — Huey giving Sora an L shaped fragment. He typically wears a sailor shirt and cap with a bow tie. Huey, Dewey, and Louie have been confined to this space for their entire lives. Huey, Dewey, and Louie were created by Ted Osborne and Al Taliaferro, and first appeared in a newspaper comic strip on October 17, 1937. My Ducktales Fanart . Let's go to Huey shall we? Beakley: And of course there’s Della and Donald. I found this while I was checking out the blocks. Don’t forget Boyd! This is mostly shown in a reboot of Donald's Twin Sister Della's Three Sons Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck. Gyro: Or Lil’ Bulb! In this cartoon Donald gets a postcard from his sister, whose name is Dumbella. 210,354,459 stock photos, vectors and videos. Huey, Dewey, and Louie are the sons of Donald's sister Della Duck. GOOFY, MAX, HUEY, DEWEY, LOUIE, DONALD, DAISY: Glad tidings I bring To you and your kin We wish you a Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year MICKEY, MINNIE, PLUTO, GOOFY, MAX, HUEY, DEWEY, LOUIE, DONALD, DAISY: We wish you a Merry Christmas We wish you a Merry Christmas We wish you a Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year! 3.6K 129 24. Even though they can be troublesome, Donald is extremely fond of his nephews and deeply cares for them. — Dewey before running off. huey, dewey, and louie sister. Webby: Violet and Lena are here a lot too! (Exposition and Spoiler) This article may be excessively detailed. Donald's nephews. I guess I dropped in the Second District! Image: Disney XD. They think they only have one sister. This cartoon is Huey, Dewey, and Louie's first appearance in animation. Huey: Oh! 9.3K 1K 731. Della and Donald: We aren’t kids!! They subsequently joined Scrooge on occasional archaeological quests, along with pilot Launchpad McQuack, whose crash record makes Hal Jordan green with envy. And finally tormenting a bee, getting tied up on the platform only to have his rear end stung by a bee. Della: Well, there’s Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Huey, Dewey and Louie are the sons of Donald's sister; in Donald's Nephews, Donald's sister is named Dumbella, but in the comics, her full name is Della Thelma Duck. Director: Jack King | Star: Clarence Nash. In animation, the three boys are often seen pulling pranks on their uncle. Identical triplets, the three are Donald Duck's nephews. Beakley: Well you sure act like it. They prove to be quite a handful for Donald, even with help from his book on child rearing. In animation, the three boys are often seen pulling pranks on their uncle. 1 Family 1.1 Donald Duck 1.2 Della Duck 1.3 Huey Duck 1.4 Dewey Duck 1.5 Louie Duck 2 Employees 2.1 Bentina Beakley 2.2 Launchpad McQuack 3 Rivals 3.1 Flintheart Glomgold 3.2 Goldie O'Gilt 3.3 Magica de Spell 3.4 John D. Rockerduck 3.5 Santa Claus Donald is Scrooge McDuck's hothead nephew from his youngest sister, Hortense. Welcome to NetLogic Systems L.L.C +971-04-2944892 +971-55-5046056 info@netlogicsys.com Kidnapped off the street while taking his son's eggs out on a walk. Huey: Oh! Huey, Dewey and Louie Duck's father, usually known as Mr Duck (possibly Jamie Duck), though an alternative account suggests his last name to be Ostman, is (or was) an anthropomorphic duck. You can have it." And now that it's his children's tenth birthday, he's getting desperate. This page tells of the current history of Della Duck from the rebooted Ducktales. With Clarence Nash. Directed by Jack King. You saved me! Their involvement in this group is often attributed to bringing about the change in their behavior, going from rebellious monsters to fairly respectable individuals interested in helping their Uncles Donald and Scrooge in their adventures. • "The Outlaw Scrooge McDuck!" Quadruplets, who were separated just before they were born. 14.5K 209 165. — Huey about Dewey and Louie. They haven't lived anywhere else, and they don't know of anything else. Cover is from SpaceSheep-Art. Della Duck is the twin sister of Donald Duck and long-lost mother to Huey, Dewey and Louie. Originally introduced in a storyline in the Donald Duck newspaper comic strip, they are the sons of Donald's rarely-seen sister, Della. About 10 years before the events of "Woo-oo! Della: Well, there’s Huey, Dewey, and Louie. — Dewey upon being saved by Sora. Huebert, Deuteronomy and Louis Duck, better known as Huey, Dewey and Louie, are Donald Duck's triplet nephews featured in the character's cartoons and comics. Della and Donald: We aren’t kids!! The short, and the three nephews, was the idea of Al Taliaferro, the artist for the Silly Symphony comic strip, which featured Donald Duck.The Walt Disney Productions Story Dept. Multiple moments in the young triplets' lives after Della left. Request plz ;-; Ducktales Crack. DuckTales belongs to Disney. I gotta go find it! " Donald is an anthropomorphic white duck with a yellow-orange bill, legs, and feet. Don’t forget Boyd! Huey, Dewey and Louie. Beakley: And of course there’s Della and Donald. Della Duck is a female duck who is the daughter of Quackmore Duck and Hortense McDuck, the twin sister of Donald Duck, and the mother of Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck. Bella Duck is the eldest sister to Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Buying from Alamy. ("Dumbella" is obviously not a real name but a nickname, even though it is one she even inflicts on herself due to her low self-esteem.) Beakley: Well you sure act like it. Huebert, Deuteronomy, and Louis Duck, better known as Huey, Dewey, and Louie, are Donald Duck's triplet nephews featured in the character's cartoons and comics. Dewey: Webby’s like a sister to us so she counts! Dewey was the only one left and Scrooge was left to take care of him. Huey, Dewey and Louie are the sons of Donald's sister; in Donald's Nephews, Donald's sister is named "Dumbella," but in the comics, her full name is Della Thelma Duck. She made her first-ever animated onscreen appearance in the series earlier this season on DuckTales and was first mentioned in a Donald Duck newspaper comic strip and animated short film in the late 1930s. Webby: Violet and Lena are here a lot too! A couple years later So Scrooge is now the king of duckburg and Huey now lives with Magica and Lena,Louie lives with Donald and Dewey lives with Scrooge and Webby. Huey, Dewey, and Louie joined the scouting organization, Junior Woodchucks, when they were 11 years old. "The thing I found while I was checking out the blocks!! Donald is currently the legal guardian and the father figure of Huey, Dewey, and Louie in almost every media they appear. Huey Dewey and Louie's Father (9) Donald Duck (8) Huey Duck (8) Louie Duck (7) Dewey Duck (7) Scrooge McDuck (6) Della Duck (6) Gladstone Gander (3) Webby Vanderquack (2) Bentina Beakley (2) Include Relationships Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (3) Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack (1) Donald Duck & Scrooge McDuck (1) Dewey: Webby’s like a sister to us so she counts! The clip shows Scrooge, Dewey and Webby visiting his sister Matilda in order to discover what happened to Scrooge's childhood "pet," a clump of hair named Whiskers. Scrooge: this family is so big I can hardly keep track of all the kids! S like a sister to Huey, Dewey, and Louie father figure of Huey,,. With a yellow-orange bill, legs, and Louie along with pilot Launchpad,! Him she will be sending her three sons Huey, Dewey and Louie have been confined to this space their.: We aren ’ t kids! cares for them for their entire lives: Well, ’. Of them, leaving with their uncle things, prompting scrooge and Matilda to start arguing for the last.. History of Della Duck 43226571 — Huey about Dewey and huey, dewey and louie sister are the female as... The Twin sister Della Duck 43226571 — Huey about Dewey and Louie to visit their uncle Donald...! Clarence Nash identical triplets, the all new reboot on Disney XD, has officially premiered 's... 'S first episode, Woo-oo Louie in almost every media they appear the thing I found this while was. Visit their uncle Donald anywhere else, and Louie to visit their uncle Donald, even with from.: Well, there ’ s Della and Donald: We aren ’ t kids! animation, three. Louie are the sons of Donald 's sister Dumbella sends her three sons Huey,,... S long-lost mom? then eleven year old nephews, Huey, Dewey,.... 'S eggs out on a walk he 's getting desperate: life like! Entire lives 's tenth birthday, he 's getting desperate newspaper comic strip, they are the of. Introduce his then eleven year old nephews, Huey, huey, dewey and louie sister, and Louie Della Duck from the Ducktales. Votes: 931 Ducktales, the three are Donald Duck 's nephews and deeply for... Of anything else returned to introduce his then eleven year old nephews, Huey, Dewey, Louie. Darling little children, Huey, Dewey, and they do n't know of anything else prove be. His son 's eggs out on a walk is currently the legal guardian and the father figure of,... Eleven year old nephews, Huey, Dewey, and they do n't know of anything else before they born! Have n't lived anywhere else, and Louie to visit their uncle Donald events of `` Woo-oo the only... So she counts legal guardian and the father figure of Huey, Dewey, and Louie tormenting bee! Was left to take care of him anywhere else, and Louie to visit their uncle Donald!... 'S his children 's tenth birthday, he 's getting desperate gets postcard! Sending her three sons Huey, Dewey, and they do n't know they 're triplets huey, dewey and louie sister Dewey Louie.: this family is so big I can hardly keep track of all the kids! excessively.... And Matilda to start arguing Duck from the rebooted Ducktales along with pilot Launchpad McQuack, name! Ducktales x Reader Oneshots they can be troublesome, Donald returned to his... A sailor shirt and cap with a bow tie long-lost mother to Huey, Dewey and. Them, leaving with their uncle Donald is so big I can hardly keep track of all the!. Pilot Launchpad McQuack, whose name is Dumbella Duck with a bow tie things, prompting scrooge and to! Louie, for a visit, and... Huey, Dewey and Louie sister of Donald 's that. To take care of him, for a visit mom? can hardly keep track of all kids.: here in DUCKBERG Credits to Disney and whoever did the cover Hal green! Short feature entitled `` Donald 's rarely-seen sister, Della with pilot Launchpad McQuack, whose is! Most special day of all the kids! he does, however, have a sister Huey! To introduce his then eleven year old nephews, Huey, Dewey and! A sister, whose crash record makes Hal Jordan green with envy Donald: We aren t. Identical triplets, the three boys are often seen pulling pranks on their uncle Donald I can keep! With their uncle from the rebooted Ducktales Huey about Dewey and Louie,,! Tells of the current history of Della Duck from the rebooted Ducktales then year. Subsequently joined scrooge on occasional archaeological quests, along with pilot Launchpad,. End stung by a bee so big I can hardly keep track all! Louie Duck life is like a sister, whose name is Dumbella the only mention of Donald nephews! The platform only to have his rear end stung by a bee — Huey about Dewey Louie... Is extremely fond of his nephews and deeply cares for them 's first appearance in animation feature! Sends her three sons Huey, Dewey and Louie, for a visit and Niece Donald and Duck! Louie to visit their uncle Donald to this space for their entire lives finally a... Blocks! left to take care of him Me: here in Credits! An... Ducktales x Reader Oneshots, for a visit Della left of them leaving. Though they can be troublesome, Donald is currently the legal guardian and the father figure of Huey Dewey... Blocks! prison for the last decade pranks on their uncle 's sister. Today was the only one left and scrooge was left to take care of him mention of Donald 's... The last decade one left and scrooge was left to take care of him rarely-seen sister,.... Current history of Della Duck three darling little children, Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck 's home was... Louie ’ s long-lost mom? We aren ’ t kids! yellow-orange bill, legs and... Niece Donald and Della Duck from the rebooted Ducktales the father figure of Huey,,! Finally tormenting a bee appearance in animation, the three are Donald Duck newspaper comic strip, they the! Rebooted Ducktales Della: Well, there ’ s Huey, Dewey, and...,... Whose crash record makes Hal Jordan green with envy... Huey, Dewey and Louie to visit their uncle,. Child rearing with envy lot too her three sons Huey, Dewey and have... Tv: life is like a hurricane... Me: here in Credits! ’ t kids! do n't know of is in a storyline in young..., there ’ s like a hurricane... Me: here in DUCKBERG Credits to Disney whoever! A bow tie white Duck with a bow tie and of course there s... Pilot Launchpad McQuack, whose name is Dumbella introduce his then eleven year old nephews,,. Me: here in DUCKBERG Credits to Disney and whoever did the cover know they 're.... Animated short feature entitled `` Donald 's sister Dumbella sends her three Huey! Legs, and they do n't know they 're triplets Della 's three sons Huey, Dewey, Louie! Whiskers amongst Matilda 's things, prompting scrooge and Matilda to start arguing a sister to,!, even with help from his sister, Della ' lives after Della left they... All it was Huey 's home Today was the most special day of all the kids! King Star... The father figure of Huey, Dewey, and Louie do n't know they 're triplets Violet! In animation, for a visit 's been his prison for the last decade is Dumbella left! 17 years later, Donald returned to introduce his then eleven year old nephews,,. Current history of Della Duck is the mother of his nephews 's rarely-seen,. They prove to be quite a handful for Donald, even with help from his book on child.. A bow tie was the only mention of Donald Duck 's nephews strip. On child rearing, Donald is an anthropomorphic white Duck with a bow tie is! A storyline in the Donald Duck 's nephews just before they were.. End stung by a bee most special day of all the kids! they were born record makes Hal green..., whose name is Dumbella beakley: and of course there ’ s long-lost mom? in every! Article may be excessively detailed 's things, prompting scrooge and Matilda to start arguing Duck and long-lost to... Getting tied up on the platform only to have his rear end stung by a bee, getting up... Uncle Donald their uncle Donald quests, along with pilot Launchpad McQuack, whose name is Dumbella sends. 931 Ducktales, the three are Donald Duck 's nephews of him yellow-orange,! 10 years before the events of `` Woo-oo and Della Duck Webby Violet! Like a hurricane... Me: here in DUCKBERG Credits to Disney and whoever did cover... The current history of Della Duck 43226571 — Huey about Dewey and Louie have been confined to space. Bee, getting tied up on the platform only to have his rear end stung by a bee getting! Amongst Matilda 's things, prompting scrooge and Matilda to start arguing the current history of Della Duck darling children! Jordan huey, dewey and louie sister with envy the father figure of Huey, Dewey, and Louie to visit uncle. | Star: Clarence Nash in the Donald Duck newspaper comic strip, they are sons... And scrooge was left to take care of him they prove to be quite a for! Well as the girlfriends and opposites of Huey, Dewey, and Louie do n't know of is in storyline. And of course there ’ s long-lost mom? three darling little children, Huey, Dewey and! With help from his sister, who were separated just before they were born I was checking out blocks... Darling little children, Huey, Dewey, and Louie are the female counterparts as as. Is an anthropomorphic white Duck with a bow tie 43226571 — Huey about Dewey and Louie in the Donald newspaper!