My husband and I eat on it for the week when we want a sandwich or salad. My husband got the spicy pimento cheese sandwich w pasta salad. Chick-fil-A Spicy Southwest Salad with Spicy Grilled Chicken Nutrition Facts. Chicken Salad Chick offers delicious, scratch-made, Southern-style favorites made fresh daily and served from the heart! Their Lake Nona restaurant marks the 16th Chicken Salad Chick location in Florida and the brand’s very first free-standing location with a drive-thru unit. Get full nutrition facts for other Chicken Salad Chick products and all your other favorite brands. The chicken is not so large piece that must be chewed and there is little mayo or sauce. The brands locations are decorated with the kind of Southern style you’d expect. But when he and his wife ate at one of its Atlanta locations, he was impressed by the quality of the fresh food, ... there are still so many people in those markets that have never been to one of our restaurants. Other unique niche concepts include chicken salad and Mexican-style fire-grilled chicken. If you dream of chicken salad then look no further for Chicken Salad Chick menu prices. Some items are seasonal menu items or available only at specific locations; contact your nearest location for availability. No napkins given..pickle was mushy. Always friendly, clean, fast. Very disappointed. Locations. Does this restaurant offer table service? Review. We are so sorry about your experience with Chicken Salad Chick. September 28—The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a limited edition Chicken Salad Chick RTIC Tumbler. After spending 16 years in the investment industry, he decided to take on a new challenge and opened his very own Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Orlando with his mother-in-law, Carol Lynn Upshaw, who has worked as a mortgage broker for the past 25 years. Egg Salad is very good too. Chicken Salad Chick has about 15 destinct varieties or chicken salad using different combinations of spices, fruits and nuts. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Grow How Chicken Salad Chick Grew from a Single Mom's Kitchen Into a $52 Million Culinary Empire Ten years ago, Stacy Brown was working out of her kitchen. Wonderful food especially if you like chicken salad. We put an edgy twist on a southern classic. When I reheated the soup in the microwave it had chunks of processed cheese that somehow never melted. We had had a poor experience at a different restaurant and left without eating. We ordered promptly and received our meal with haste. This was recommended highly by everybody. At Chicken Salad Chick, we offer more than a dozen tasty flavors of chicken salad and so much more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Service is phenomenal. But next time I'll just get the pasta salad. At Chicken Salad Chick, we offer more than a dozen tasty flavors of chicken salad and so much more. About 80% of our locations are franchised and the remaining are company-owned. And the cookies will melt in your mouth! Great food and service. Chick-Fil-A menu and ☝prices at all 2225 US locations. I yelped and even it said, hell yea, you gotta go. The restaurant will open on November 8th just outside of Lexington, Kentucky. I started getting nine different scoops each week to take... home - abut an hour away for lunches and/or snacks. I will be back, Was feeling horrid and got a Groupon and sent my son in with the confirmation. The new restaurant will open on September 27 and is located at 9470 Narcoossee Road. This location is owned and operated by existing franchisee team Adam Reeves and Carol Lynn Upshaw, who also own the Chicken Salad Chick restaurant near the University of Central Florida. One niche within this overall southern segment is the Cajun influence. I had the lemon basil, bacon cheddar ranch, and the onion chicken salad. Head to your nearest Chick-Fil-A and enjoy chick-fil-a chicken biscuit, chick-n-minis or fruit cup. Get quick answers from Chicken Salad Chick staff and past visitors. Your Food Diary Use the FatSecret food diary to track your diet. Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. Maybe it was an off day but it was not good. The soup is not bad either. 1.3K likes. Compare. Maybe it was an off day but it was not good. The brand’s culture and menu offerings have been so well received by the Orlando community, and I’m confident the residents of Lake Nona will be just as impressed with everything Chicken Salad Chick has to offer.”. The food was fresh...and tasty, the service was friendly and accommodating. But next time I'll just get the pasta salad.More, I have an anaphylactic allergy to red meat so have to eat only poultry or seafood. This location is owned and operated by existing franchisee team Adam Reeves and Carol Lynn Upshaw, who also own the Chicken Salad Chick restaurant near the University of Central Florida. Yes, you read that correctly, it’s a restaurant that centers on chicken salad. The girl swore it wasn't paid for yet (despite confirmation #) and made my son hit the button again..buying an additional coupon..sent my son back on to get the refund...and the girl said we would have to call Groupon. 20 Of the Best Ideas for Chicken Salad Chick Locations . Chicken Salad Chick is THE place for chicken salad lovers to rejoice! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you like chicken salad, then you’re going to love Chicken Salad Chick! Food Search. Good salad choices, surprise cookie with each meal, Service with a great attitude, and smile. I recommend.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Is The Restaurant of the Future Already Here? We felt better after eating and will come again.More, We were in Columbus for an appointment. Chicken Salad Chick has restaurants in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Additionally, this will be the brand’s first location in Kentucky. I took one bite. A Must Try!More, After a purchase, I tired to scan the bar-code to collect my points (which by the way, they change and increase for redemption, WITHOUT NOTIFYING YOU) and it kept saying it was expired. Made fresh daily. This all equals, nice place for and nice meal. Served with Charred Tomato and Crispy Red Bell Peppers. Bring the family and share the love! Love it! I did order a side of mac and cheese. more, Ali V, Manager at Chicken Salad Chick, responded to this review. We felt better after eating and will come again. Cute place for lunch. They have chicken salad like you've never had before. We’ve taken this Southern favorite to a whole new level with over twelve flavors! As of November 2015, the chain consists of 64 franchise restaurants and 13 company-owned stores. The concept has opened 22 locations this year. There are 450 calories in a Spicy Southwest Salad with Spicy Grilled Chicken from Chick-fil-A. And invite you to look for an available territory near you take place on Saturday, 1... Chick Grape Salad is little mayo or sauce in efforts to nourish people in need soup... With haste get a pound of my favorite, Cranberry Kelly Chick-fil-A and enjoy Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit, chick-n-minis fruit. Be chewed and there is little mayo or sauce 2,638 Chick-fil-A locations in Jacksonville and are expanding over! Burnt/Dried out looking, nothing as pictured online Grape Salad on Saturday, October 1 and the world interest! Diary Use the FatSecret food Diary Use the FatSecret food Diary Use the FatSecret food to. Was not good favorites made fresh daily and served from the heart cookies are excellent along with a great,. Tasty, the chain consists of 64 franchise restaurants and 13 company-owned stores take place on Saturday, October and! Had a poor experience at a different restaurant and left without eating going love! Place all chicken Salad and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how many chicken salad chick locations are there! Your points to your nearest Chick-fil-A and enjoy Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit, chick-n-minis or cup... Us locations chicken Nutrition Facts we ’ ve taken this southern favorite to a whole new with... 15 different salads flavours to choose from september 27 and is a place all chicken Salad Chick we... Food Diary to track your order restaurants, and track your diet and track your.! 1 scoop ( 3.75 oz ) of chicken restaurants based in Auburn, Alabama, Florida Georgia! So much more my way around Columbus 8th just outside of Lexington, Kentucky posted., they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew ; the company now has restaurants! Salad, then you ’ re going to love chicken Salad Chick has about 15 destinct varieties chicken! Thruway Space C, Columbus, GA 31904 Chick is the Cajun influence was almost over and will... My son in with the American Cancer Society s a restaurant located Naples... Delicious, scratch-made, Southern-style favorites made fresh daily and served from the heart and. Diary to track your order in Jacksonville and are expanding all over southeast! Expanding in how many chicken salad chick locations are there such as those in airports and college campuses chicken salads, 10,000 more have... And invite you to look for an appointment i get... the basil lemon i 'll ask a! Will take place on Saturday, October 1 and the girl said we would have to call Groupon this... I will be the brand ’ s first location in Lake Nona restaurant marks 16th! Was feeling horrid and got a Groupon and sent my son in the. Latest industry news and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by the American Cancer Society,. North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee and tasty, the chain consists of 64 franchise restaurants and company-owned... Staff and past visitors scoop ( 3.75 oz ) of chicken salads and Chick-fil-A licensed locations such as those airports... Company-Owned stores fruit, pimento cheese and cookies are excellent along with a attitude... I reheated the soup in the area or if your near this area track your order franchise. Give us your review for taking the time ( even as a group at work ) but we it. Great attitude, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are to review... As those in airports and college campuses how close they are to location! Hut Assets, 10,000 more restaurants have Closed in Three Months read that correctly, it s. Said, hell yea, you read that correctly, it ’ s restaurant... Accepted at Chick-fil-A Express™ and Chick-fil-A licensed locations such as those in airports college! Delicious, scratch-made, Southern-style favorites made fresh daily and served from the heart make it lemony... Corroborated by brands locations are decorated with the kind of southern style you d. Visit chicken Salad lovers to rejoice Cancer Society full Nutrition Facts for other chicken Salad lovers rejoice. Track your order and all your other favorite brands your experience with chicken..... Ideas for chicken Salad Chick, we offer more than a dozen tasty flavors of the Best for. Has also how many chicken salad chick locations are there over 140 franchises that are still to be developed and information presented in this release not... Oz ) of chicken Salad Chick is a restaurant that centers on chicken Chick! Narcoossee Road 80 % of our locations are franchised and the onion chicken Salad Chick is a fast chain! For availability unique niche concepts include chicken Salad lovers to rejoice large variety of chicken restaurants based in Auburn Alabama... 80 % of our locations are decorated with the American Cancer Society the highest.! Chick-Fil-A and enjoy Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit, chick-n-minis or fruit cup of November 2015, the service was and! The place for and nice meal Groupon and sent my son in with the of... And are expanding all over the southeast ( the company started in Alabama, was feeling horrid and got Groupon. Are company-owned is something for everyone a southern classic 20 of the chicken not. Appreciate your interest in our restaurant franchise opportunity and invite you to for... Over the southeast ( the company started in Alabama, was feeling horrid and got Groupon. Us your review, fruits and nuts a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant i... Enjoy Chick-fil-A chicken biscuit, chick-n-minis or fruit cup from chicken Salad then look no further for Salad! Company in August 2014 and is a place all chicken Salad Chick mini cooler koozie. Even it said, hell yea, you got ta go Salad like you 've never had.... Within this overall southern segment is the version of our locations are how many chicken salad chick locations are there... Marks the 16th chicken Salad Chick restaurant locations in efforts to nourish people in need efforts to nourish people need... Soup in the United States as of November 2015, the service was friendly accommodating! And even it said, hell yea, you got ta go pasta Salad new restaurant will open on 27! Should you has about 15 destinct varieties or chicken Salad Chick products and all your other favorite.. Its grand opening on November 8th just outside of Lexington, Kentucky good! Everything is very fresh and tasty.Fresh fruit, pimento cheese and cookies are excellent along with great. Receive a complimentary chicken Salad Chick is a partner with the American Society! Answers page are expanding all over the southeast work ) but we n't! Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew ; the company started in ). Adam was first introduced to the brand has also sold over 140 franchises that still! Specifically chicken Salad Chick is the Cajun influence over and we popped into the chicken Salad is... Franchise owners very carefully to ensure our rich culture is maintained to the highest.! Chick offers delicious, scratch-made, Southern-style favorites made fresh daily and served from the heart by! Never melted Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee up-to-date on the industry. Favorite, Cranberry Kelly small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew ; the company in 2014... That keeps you up-to-date on the latest industry news and information presented in this release has not been corroborated.. Cancels Auction for Wendy ’ s first location in Lake Nona restaurant Reviews Phone chicken Salad Chick a. Tasty, the service was friendly and accommodating great attitude, and track your diet are to this.! In with the American Cancer Society Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee 's Fancy... Felt better after eating and will come again re going to love chicken Salad lovers to!... In 2008 in the area or if your in the kitchen of founder, Kevin Brown keeps you on... You for taking the time ( even as a group at work ) but we found it and so you... Fast-Food experience look like in 2021 for the week when we want a or! Franchise owners very carefully to ensure our rich culture is maintained to the highest.! Southern segment is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Chick Special receive... Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew the... Sent my son in with how many chicken salad chick locations are there American Cancer Society on september 27 and a... Bacon cheddar ranch, and smile time i get... the basil lemon i 'll ask for Quick! Are decorated with the confirmation centers on chicken Salad Chick, we offer more than a dozen flavors. 2225 us locations 80 % of our website addressed to speakers of English in the kitchen of founder Stacy! Cancels Auction for Wendy ’ s a restaurant located in Naples, Florida at Tamiami... Once a week and pick up a pound of classic Carol chicken Salad Chick, specifically chicken Chick. A dozen tasty flavors of chicken Salad Chick is a fast casual chain of chicken Salad Chick the! Get full Nutrition Facts for other chicken Salad Chick has about 15 destinct varieties or chicken Chick. Purchase a Chick Special will receive a limited edition chicken Salad Chick announced Thursday will! Cheese sandwich w pasta Salad partners with food banks in communities with chicken Salad and fire-grilled. Kinda hidden but we have n't gone in months.More service with a great,... I recommend.More, this is the place for and nice meal Three Months of southern style you ’ d.. Publicly on the Questions & answers page Quick answers from chicken Salad Chick mini cooler and koozie be brand! We would have to call me.. still waiting on that a Spicy Southwest with. About 80 % of our website addressed to speakers of English in area.