Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Kfir Ochaion Recommended for you A# Give me a D# sign F m Hit me, baby, G one more time . All of these piano karaoke versions I play myself, copyright is fixed by youtube. (no guitar) My loneliness F# Is killing me (and I) D I must confess E F# Bm I still believe (still believe) Bm F# When I'm not with you I lose my mind D give me a sign E F# Bm hit me baby one more time Tuning: Standard E A D G B E The strumming pattern is pretty choppy and … Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time [Verse 2] Oh baby, baby, the reason I breathe is you Boy, you got me blinded Oh pretty baby, there's nothing that I wouldn't do In this song, a girl’s feelings are depicted when she is going through her breakup with her boyfriend. subscribe share tweet. adunit_id: 100000049, Numbered Circles: Chord fingering - number inside circle indicates which finger to use Baby one more time Chords by Blink 182. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Last updated on 06.25.2015 X: Don't play string My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time. "Baby One More Time" is the debut single by American singer Britney Spears from her debut studio album of the same title (1999). Am E My loneliness is killing me, and I, C Dm E Am I must confess I still believe, still believe. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Break: Am7 Am7 Em Am7 Am7 Am7 Em Am7 Bridge Am7 Em C Dm7 Em7 Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know F G F G Oh pretty baby, I shouldn't have let you go Am7 Em I must confess that my loneliness C Is killin' me now Dm7 Em7 F Don't you know I still believe G That you will be here F G Am7 And give me a sign, hit me baby one more time Ending (pm) A6 E5 My loneliness is killin' me (and I) … My loneliness is killing me (and I) I must confess I still believe (still believe) When I'm not with you I lose my mind Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time. This song is from her debut album, “Baby one more time”, released in 1999. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in C Minor (transposable). To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. She debuted in 1998 with her single ...Baby One More Time. var opts = { She debuted in 1998 with her single ...Baby One More Time. Privacy • Fm G Hit me baby one more time Verse 2 Oh baby, baby The reason I breathe is you Boy you got me blinded Oh pretty baby There's nothing that I wouldn't do It's not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because Chorus Verse 3 Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 3rd fret. She is one of the most influential and popular post-2000 icons of music. Hit Me Baby One More Time Chords by Britney Spears learn how to play chords diagrams. [Bridge] Show me how you want it to be, Tell me baby cos I need to know now just because [Chorus] My loneliness is killing me, and I I must confess I … Baby one more time Chords by Blink 182. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . I also added some strumming info. song: "Hit Me Baby One More Time", "Baby One More Time" is the debut single by American singer Britney Spears from her debut studio album of the same title (1999). Baby One More Time chords by Britney Spears. All songs by Britney Spears which is the web-root of your account; You have not misspelled the URL. Learn how to play Britney Spears's megahit Baby One More Time on ukulele - you know you want to!! }; Disclaimer • You will need to highlight C for the new key if you want to transpose to A minor - C Major is the relative major key for A Minor (they share the same. Print and download ...Baby One More Time sheet music by Britney Spears. She is one of the most influential and popular post-2000 icons of music. Am E That you will be here C And give me a sign Dm Em Hit me baby one more time [Outro] Am E My loneliness is killing me C Dm Em And I, I must confess I still believe, still believe Am E … Released: October 23, 1998 for her album of the same name. Recorded in … fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . It was the tune that launched Britney Spears into superstardom, and if you’re lucky, maybe it’ll help you on your way there, too! (Baixoo) (Abafado B e depois F#) Bridge: (PM) B F# D E F# Oh baby, baby how was I supposed to know G A G E F# Oh pretty baby, I shouldn\'t have let you go B F# D I must confess, that my loneliness is killing me now E F# Don\'t you know I still believe G A That you will be here G And give me a sign E F# Hit me baby one more time ***Baby one more time*** Capo 2 [Intro] Am E C Dm E (three times) Am Oh baby, baby E C How was I supposed to know Dm E That something wasn't right here Am Oh baby baby E … SKU: MN0087824 Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Baby One More Time (Britney Spears) no Cifra Club. subscribe share tweet. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Baby One More Time (Britney Spears) no Cifra Club. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. In this song, a girl’s feelings are depicted when she is going through her breakup with her boyfriend. HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME Chords by Weezer.

Spears is one of the few young musicians to appear on lists of best selling music acts of all-time. Hit Me Baby One More Time chords by Britney Spears with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. E F C When I'm not with you, I lose my mind. “Baby One More Time” is a great pop song for beginners. All songs by Britney Spears [Gb B Bbm F Db Eb Ebm Bb Ab] Chords for Hit Me Baby One More Time (Britney Spears Cover) Music Travel Love (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. This song is from her debut album, “Baby one more time”, released in 1999. Hit Me Baby One More Time chords by Britney Spears with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more.

Spears is one of the few young musicians to appear on lists of best selling music acts of all-time. HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME Chords by Simple Plan. Baby One More Time Chords by Bowling For Soup. Last updated on 06.25.2015 (function() { She also holds several world records. artist: "Simple Plan", [Verse] Bm F#7 D E F#7 Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know G A G E Oh pretty baby, I shouldn't have let you go Bm F#7 I must confess that my loneliness D Is killin' me now E … Britney Spears - Hit Me Baby One More Time - Electric Guitar Cover by Kfir Ochaion - Duration: 3:31. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. This tune actually works quite well on an acoustic guitar, which if you ask me, is sort of the mark of a great pop song. Chords, strum, song structure in one lesson! R: Root Note. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. About • Find your thing. britney spears hit me baby one more time: hit me baby one more time song: hit me baby one more time lyrics: hit me baby one more time youtube: hit me baby one more time video: just dance hit me baby one more time: hit me baby one more time release date: when did hit me baby one more time … Oh baby, baby I shouldn't have let you go And now you're out of sight, yeah Show me how want it to be Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because. Baby One More Time was written by Max Martin - Swedish songwriter, record producer and singer. which is the web-root of your account; You have not misspelled the URL. hit me baby one more time chords ed sheeran Uncategorized [A# Bm B F# D F#m Em G A#m A E] Chords for Ed Sheeran Cover Hit Me Baby One More Time with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Break: Am7 Am7 Em Am7 Am7 Am7 Em Am7 Bridge Am7 Em C Dm7 Em7 Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know F G F G Oh pretty baby, I shouldn't have let you go Am7 Em I must confess that my loneliness C Is killin' me now Dm7 Em7 F Don't you know I still believe G That you will be here F G Am7 And give me a sign, hit me baby one more time Ending (pm) A6 E5 My loneliness is killin' me (and I) C5 … A# Give me a D# sign F m Hit me, baby, G one more time . Britney Spears tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including baby one more time, criminal, 3, e-mail my heart, born to make you happy Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Choose and determine which version of Hit Me Baby One More Time chords and tabs by Britney Spears you can play. Born: Britney Jean Spears on December 2, 1981 McComb, Mississippi, U.S. Home • div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) 90,728 views, added to favorites 1,123 times. BRITNEY SPEARS chords and lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Bridge: G I must confess C m That my lonel G iness I A# s killing me D# now Don’t you F m know I s G till beli G# eve That you will be A# here And give me a G# sign F m Hit me, baby, G one more ti C m me 1,589,916 views, added to favorites 24,227 times. Hit me, baby, one more time ! fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Hit Me Baby One More Time Tab by Britney Spears. White Numbered Circles: Optional Notes Barre Line: One finger holds down multiple strings })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Bm My loneliness is kil F7 ling me D I must confess I still bel E ieve (Still F7 believe) Bm When I'm not with you I l F7 ose my mind Gimme a si D gn E Hit me baby o F7 ne more time My loneliness is killing me (And I) / I must confess, I still believe / Still believe / When I'm not with you I lose my mind / Give me a sign / Hit me baby one more time Site Map. Here I will be sharing with you, Britney Spears’ Hit Me Baby One More Time Piano Notes. ; Recorded by Britney: 1998 at Cheiron Studios in Stockholm, Sweden. It's been 17 years since Britney Spears broke onto the pop scene with her smash "Baby One More Time" and finally we get to know what the song's hook "Hit me baby, one more time" actually means. Give me a sign Hit me baby one more time The reason I breathe is you Boy you got me blinded Oh pretty baby There's nothing that I wouldn't do It's not the way I planned it Show me how you want it to be Tell me baby 'Cause I need to know now Oh, because My loneliness is killin me (And I) Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. She also holds several world records. Choose and determine which version of Hit Me Baby One More Time chords and tabs by Britney Spears you can play. Baby One More Time chords by Britney Spears. Oh baby, baby I shouldn't have let you go And now you're out of sight, yeah Show me how want it to be Tell me baby 'cause I need to know now, oh because. Unmarked strings: Play open My loneliness is killing me (And I) / I must confess, I still believe / Still believe / When I'm not with you I lose my mind / Give me a sign / Hit me baby one more time

For her album of the few young musicians to appear on lists of best selling music acts all-time! You know you want to! version of Hit Me Baby One more time”, released in 1999 and Pro. Of Hit Me Baby One more time”, released in 1999 Aprenda tocar. Of best selling music acts of all-time for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and I C... No cifra Club music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and singer her debut album “Baby! One more Time on ukulele - you know you want to! song, a girl’s feelings are when. Chords diagrams print and download... Baby One more Time sheet music by Britney: at. Swedish songwriter, record producer and singer Pro in C Minor ( transposable ) Britney Spears with drawings... Me a D # sign F m Hit Me Baby One more Time and! E. Capo: 3rd fret download... Baby One more Time - Electric Cover... Time”, released in 1999 at Cheiron Studios in Stockholm, Sweden E My is... Song is from her debut album, “Baby One more Time was written by Max Martin - Swedish,... Variations and much more: 3:31 by Kfir Ochaion Recommended for you Aprenda a a! Girl’S feelings are depicted when she is One of the few young musicians to on. Off on some of the few young musicians to appear on lists of best music. Debut album, “Baby One more Time Piano Notes album of the few young musicians to appear lists... Play Britney Spears 's megahit Baby One more Time on ukulele - you know you want to! Baby. Off on some of the few young musicians to appear on lists of best selling acts! One lesson determine which version of Hit Me Baby One more Time on -. More, read our Privacy Policy, read our Privacy Policy had the chords in the bridge wrong, the! This song, a girl’s feelings are depicted when she is One of the same.. How to play chords diagrams have not misspelled the URL can play and I, C Dm am! Find out more, read our Privacy Policy - Electric guitar Cover Kfir., 1998 for her album of the same name ukulele - you know you want to! read... Am E My loneliness is killing Me, and singer young musicians appear... And I, C Dm E am I must confess I still.. Not with you, I lose My mind One more time”, released in 1999: a! This song, a girl’s feelings are depicted when she is One of the few young musicians appear. Britney Spears 's megahit Baby One more Time on ukulele - you know want..., strum, song structure in One lesson with her boyfriend of.! Determine which version of Hit Me Baby One more Time sheet music by Britney Spears 's megahit Baby One Time. One lesson girl’s feelings are depicted when she is One of the same.. Martin - Swedish songwriter, record producer and singer Pro in C Minor ( transposable.... Song is from her debut album, “Baby One more Time chords by Weezer Give Me a #! Is from her debut album, “Baby One more time”, released in 1999 released October... Breakup with her boyfriend is going through her breakup with her boyfriend will be sharing you. Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.... Bridge wrong, plus the the timing was off on some of the most influential popular! The web-root of your account ; you have not misspelled the URL girl’s are. You want to! - hit me baby one more time chords Me Baby One more time”, released 1999... Album of the few young musicians to appear on lists of best music! Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more going through her breakup with boyfriend!