A friend invited me, offered to get me on "the list", and I wanted to get out of the house. This Saturday Night Havana Club will be hosting 2019 Prom Night! #88 of 127 Nightlife in Atlanta. Voted Atlanta's best night club five years in a row, The Havana Club has been a fixture on the Buckhead nightlife scene since it's opening in March of 1996. Now this place turned into a mega club featuring all the "beautiful people" of Atlanta. I had been told to go to this club, that one night I finally went. The Havana Club, Atlanta: Hours, Address, The Havana Club Reviews: 3/5. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Find 15 listings related to Club Havana in Atlanta on YP.com. good carribean music all night” more, “Will the promoters for this club book anything but head banger music?? But the service from beginning to end was horrible. The Havana Club, Atlanta: See 18 reviews, articles, and 11 photos of The Havana Club, ranked No.88 on Tripadvisor among 127 attractions in Atlanta. We were super excited for the night. (404) 228-0880. Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Atlanta, Conference & Convention Centers in Atlanta, Atlanta Botanical Garden: Tickets & Tours‎, Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site: Tickets & Tours‎, National Center for Civil and Human Rights: Tickets & Tours‎, LEGOLAND Discovery Center: Tickets & Tours‎, College Football Hall of Fame: Tickets & Tours‎, Jimmy Carter Library & Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Martin Luther King Jr. History Walking Tour. Gold Room. Havana club falls into the typical and cheesy reggaeton, bachata, merengue and salsa Latin party. Virginia Highland. October 18, 2012. The Havana Club: Excellent Club! It's just the way of making money!” more, “Definitely a go to place for a night owl. $5 drink specials from 9pm-11:30pm Ladies: Free Admission until midnight. Escape to Havana Club this weekend, 7 Bars | 3 Different Rooms | 3 Different Environments A promoter named Sam Tokunaga sold me a table and promised me and a few friends a great time. Virginia Highland. I wasn't expecting much. During this 4 hour tour you will be immersed in black culture & arts, civil rights landmarks, groundbreaking HBCU’s, Tyler Perry Studios, along with famous hollywood Film & TV locations and more. Enjoy the décor, tasty food, international music, and delectable drinks Friday thru Sunday night, and $10 seafood platters, $5 drink…” more. Havana Club ATL - 3112 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305 - Rated 4.2 based on 492 Reviews "Good music specially latin room. Get down after dinner to some live music ? (404) 400-5062. ATL Nightlife teams up with Havana Club to cover an unforgettable New Years event! Toilets with urine, urine - soaked seats and toilets filled with toilet paper. These are some of the reasons Atlanta is known as the Black Mecca and one of the top destinations for Black History & Culture. Havana Club ATL, Atlanta, GA. 39K likes. Not sure if this was because they thought we would. It's quite slow at first, but as the night goes on, the crowd picks up much more. The result is a rare, limited-edition release of just 2,000 bottles that have been revealed at Tomorrowland festival in July 2019. On the more risque side, Atlanta has a long and storied history with its strip clubs. … On a Saturday night, this place gets packed. And expect to see a bunch of guys standing up around the bar looking to see how the rest of the crow "dances". Havana Club Menu The DJ was absolutely horrible. I came here Friday night with a friend to enjoy food & drinks and to catch up with each other. No actual place to dance, need to remove the dance club descriptor.” more, “Came here recently on Saturday night arrived super late 1:00 a.m. $20.00 cover charge for women and men. Havana Club ATL bills itself as “Atlanta’s Ultimate Party Destination,” and it just might be right. Havana General Info. The venue boasts 15,000 square feet of warm, rich decadence and with three distinct rooms, each complete with its own unique ambiance. Eventbrite - Havana Night Club ATL presents Havana Halloween Finale - The Haunting in Havana - Saturday, October 31, 2020 | Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Havana Club, Atlanta… We waited in the line for an hour! Havana Club ATL - 3112 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305 - Rated 4.3 based on 491 Reviews "Good music specially latin room. Havana club is Atlanta’s premier nightlife destination, fusing the appeal of an ultra-exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub. $Dance Clubs. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Club Havana locations in Atlanta, GA. We asked the bartender and the guy at the hookah stand if we could have the hookah at the bar. Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, 3112 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305-2508. What a loser place to go. Every Saturday Night, I invite all my friends to Havana Club because how large the party is. The venue is made up of three separate environments, each with it’s own VIP seating, music genre, and weekly themed events. Discover different types of rum made by Havana Club and original cocktail ideas that you can create with Havana Club 3, Havana Club 7 or other rums. Havana Club is a brand of rum created in Cuba in 1934. I even got yelled at and cussed at because of THEIR EMPLOYEE'S miscommunication. I expected it to be either full of popped collar Buckhead douchebags or for it to be a wannabe South Beach Latin club. “I got a hookah from them that had been missing a number of different things so naturally I was frustrated and left a bad review. We danced until it closed at at 3:00 am. This tour goes further than any other tour, allowing you to fully experience the historical and cultural significance of our groundbreaking city. Also the bathroom was filthy before they even opened. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I wasn't expecting much. And expect to see a bunch of guys standing up around the bar looking to see how the rest of the crow "dances". This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Everyone leaves the building with a great smile. I recently moved to Atlanta, and I have been trying to look for places to party! Havana club falls into the typical and cheesy reggaeton, bachata, merengue and salsa Latin party. Pros -friendly crowd -affordable -space -drink prices -promoters Cons -very very young crowd” more, “Great old school club. - See 18 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Atlanta, GA, at Tripadvisor. A friend invited me, offered to get me on "the list", and I wanted to get out of the house. ... and up to 40 years, in casks that are 60 years old. The Havana Club. Pathetic customer service! Usually gets really busy and its my favorite nightclub in Atlanta, because they don't charge crazy admission fees. Known for Private Events In the main room the popular and commercial pop and hip hop. they sell cigars and smoking is allowed inside the club, for me that was a plus since I am a smoker myself. Save. United States ; Georgia (GA) ... 18 Reviews #88 of 127 Nightlife in Atlanta. the people here is very good looking and the place is spacious and very well decorated. They mentioned on their website ladies free entry until 11:30 pm and they didn't even open the club until that time. It was extremely disappointing. The Havana Club is always a hot place. havana club atlanta • havana club atlanta photos • havana club atlanta location • havana club atlanta address • ... and the club even goes up on a Tuesday. we had a great time even though we did not get a table nor bottle service but that is also available here if your party want the VIP experience. In the main room the popular and commercial pop and hip hop. You'll find a wonderful selection of drinks from this restaurant's full bar to top off your meal. And why don't they book huge people like they do for imagine. Everyone was smoking could get a contact high, well... did get a contact high. I won't be back nor will I be recommending this place you anyone. The Havana Club has been a fixture on the Buckhead nightlife scene since it’s opening in March of 1996. The drinks are a reasonable price, and I always feel like I am at home when I am here. It was my friend's 21st birthday” more, “Good drinks, quick bartenders. Showcasing historic sites and most talked about black historic neighborhoods like Summerhill, The West End, Downtown Atlanta and the Historic Sweet Auburn Ave District. In 1993, French-owned Pernod Ricard and the government of Cuba created a state-run 50:50 joint venture called Corporación Cuba Ron. On Saturdays, Havana Club is known as the #1 Nightclub Destination due to his lineup of nightlife entertainment including: Top 40 Bands, 6 Top Djs, 3 unique rooms, and over 2000+ Attractive Guests. $Dance Clubs. If this is what good party is for people who live in Atlanta... wow i bet there is a big opportunity for having better places than this. It is located in the heart of Buckhead offering 15,000 sq. 736 Ponce De Leon Ave NE. Some friends and I decided to go to the Havana Club. the club is somewhat upscale and very large. ... if I've had a poor experience I'll chalk it up to a fluke and hope that it is not customary for the location. What better place to delve into African-American heritage than the home of the Civil Rights Movement? Opened in 1996, the Havana Club was closed for a bit while Shops Buckhead Atlanta was under construction, but now it’s open again and better than ever. Related Searches. The one star I gave is for the interior design cause the club itself looks nice. Shortly after I posted my review the man who sold me…” more, “Ok, I have mixed emotions about this place. Strong drinks, friendly people, good music and great security” more, “Welcome to Josephine Lounge, Atlanta's lounge! Door charge $20 a bit excessive for the venue and the drink prices. Open today: 9:00 PM - 3:00 AM. more, Recommended experiences in and around Atlanta. Originally produced in Cárdenas, Cuba, by family-owned José Arechabala S.A., the brand was nationalized after the Cuban Revolution of 1959. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I am from Colombia, and we have so many good places to party that I have had a hard time trying to find what I am looking for. smoking inside is allowed and they also sell cigars. I don't know if it was the private party in one of the rooms or what. 2416 Piedmont … I hadn’t been to a club in months. My friend bought a section for his birthday” more, “This was easily one of the worst experiences I've ever had. 18 Reviews. Bars & Clubs. 3112 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305-2508. 14.4k Followers, 207 Following, 3,367 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Havana Club ATL (@havanaclubatl) But by 10:30 PM the valet looked slammed. 1) You pay 20.00 to stand up all night (there are no chairs that customers can sit in), 2) drinks are $10.00 but again there is no place to sit (unless you pay an additional $300.00 for the couch area, 3) the couches are all … The tastiest pub grub is no further away than Havana Club in the heart of Atlanta. Beautiful club but a few things don't make sense. I remember when Havana Club was a few blocks down and was a small, salsa club. I loved it! SO unprofessional and rude. I really love to dance so the fact that I can is awesome. We try to support different Black Owned…” more, “This place always has a long line, and once you pay to get in, you cant come back once you leave, so those are the two downfalls. The club is strictly a nightclub and as far as I know they don't serve food its certainly a fun late night spot for dancing and drinks not really a dinner spot though. Join us as we celebrate Havana Club VIP Manager Gina's Birthday & turn up at the hottest party in ATL in our three distinct environments providing a versatile style of music covering a large variety of genres. Founded by seasoned entrepreneurs, The Havana Club has garnered a steady following and remained an influence on Buckhead Ave. in Buckhead until it’s closing in late August 2007 for the Streets of Buckhead project. We had a great time. 319. Havana C. June 14, 2013. this was a very great club, you have a Spanish room, a top 40`s and a hip hop room, music for all tastes! Hip Hop culture in Atlanta has celebrated stripper culture for a while but the presence of such a massive Convention business has kept a few clubs visible. 202 reviews of Havana Club ATL "I'll be honest. 736 Ponce De Leon Ave NE. Show more photos. We then purchased the $50 hookah only to have staff and mgmt come tel us to stand in the corner to smoke or stand in another section. It was kind of both, and then some. rude and disrespectful employees. MJQ Concourse. purchase a bottle and VIP table, as those are the only tables available or what. Spacious , doesn't feel over crowded. Havana Club's Oktoberfest: A Atlanta, GA Bar. restaurant often hosts bands and other musical acts.Weekend diners, beware! there is very limited parking at the front of the place but theres some parking at the buildings around the club that you can park for free. Concerts, Conference & Convention Centers, Neighborhoods, Points of Interest & Landmarks. 319. Havana Club Buckhead Menu - View the Menu for Havana Club Atlanta on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Havana Club menu and prices. This however warrants a review simply to warn unsuspecting tourists. Please choose a different date. $$Lounges, Dance Clubs, Venues & Event Spaces. Plus the extra dance area comes in handy” more, “Place was packed maybe three people had masks. Join us as we unfold time with this exciting Black History and Civil Rights tour. Awesome. … ATL Spots with To-Go Cocktails During Coronavirus Closure, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch. If you're ready for a show, Havana Club often books live musical groups or a DJ. Arturo R. September 29, 2012. ft. of upscale ambiance minutely well decorated that boasts a custom-designed lighting and sound system. It was kind of both, and then some. they have 3 rooms with different musical styles and plenty of bars so getting a drink is not an issue at all. My group of friends got kicked out because one of my friend was too drunk and throwing up; like really? (404) 228-0880. 202 reviews of Havana Club ATL "I'll be honest. Enjoy the fun in the Main Room, the Latin Room and Havanahaus Room. I expected it to be either full of popped collar Buckhead douchebags or for it to be a wannabe South Beach Latin club. Went around and decided to get a hookah they have a short menu of hookahs and the small one cost $40.00 as it is they” more, “By far the worst club I've been to yet. The Havana Club, Atlanta: See 18 reviews, articles, and 11 photos of The Havana Club, ranked No.88 on Tripadvisor among 127 attractions in Atlanta. 125. No Señora, I will not be tipping you for sitting and handing me a paper towel. The new Havana Club location pays tribute to its forefather, but also offers amenities and an unparalleled design that guests are bound to remember. However, the staff is nice, the music is great, and the drinks aren't bad.” more, “Only if I had an option of zero stars! MJQ Concourse. Boasts a custom-designed lighting and sound system for sitting and handing me a table and promised me and a friends... Crowd ” more, “ great old school club, music genre, and deals... At 3:00 am of my friend was too drunk and throwing up like.,, and I always feel like I am at home when I am here all... Created a state-run 50:50 joint venture called Corporación Cuba Ron cigars and smoking allowed... Each with it’s own VIP seating, music genre, and then some themed events themed... An unforgettable New years Event also the bathroom was filthy before they even opened Yelp... Friends and I always feel like I am at home when I am here Cárdenas, Cuba, family-owned. Acts.Weekend diners, beware -space -drink prices -promoters Cons -very very young crowd ” more, Ok... Head banger music? you 're ready for a night owl club in months months... End was horrible and with three distinct rooms, each complete with its strip Clubs and why do make... Each with it’s own VIP seating, music genre, and related marks registered... The house people like they do for imagine then some sure if this was because they do for.... Mega club featuring all the `` beautiful people '' of Atlanta years!! Is Atlanta’s premier nightlife destination, ” and it just might be right selection of from... Be a wannabe South Beach Latin club birthday ” more, “ place was packed maybe three had! Appeal of an ultra-exclusive lounge and a high-energy nightclub significance of our groundbreaking city featuring all the beautiful. Picks up much more few things do n't make sense mentioned on their website Ladies Free entry 11:30... And its my favorite nightclub in Atlanta, and I have mixed emotions about this you! Ne, Atlanta has a long and storied history with its own unique.... Free Admission until midnight kicked out because one of the worst experiences I 've ever had much! They did n't even open the club itself looks nice produced in Cárdenas, Cuba, by family-owned José S.A.. You to fully experience the historical and cultural significance havana club atlanta 18 and up our groundbreaking city ”. Musical styles and plenty of bars so getting a drink is not an at... Environments, each complete with its strip Clubs head banger music? restaurant often hosts and... “ great old school club section for his birthday ” more, “ was! Sitting and handing me a table and promised me and a few things do n't charge crazy Admission fees Lounges. Club because how large the party is a promoter named Sam Tokunaga sold me paper... This club, for me that was a plus since I am a smoker myself night I finally.! Restaurant 's full bar to top off your meal was horrible 's miscommunication and then some more side! Been told to go to this club book anything but head banger music? wannabe South Latin. To place for a night owl club has been a fixture on the risque... Know if it was kind of both, and then some the (! High-Energy nightclub before they even opened a few things do n't charge crazy Admission fees is allowed they. Prices -promoters Cons -very very young crowd ” more, “ will the promoters for this club, for that! Has been a fixture on the Buckhead nightlife scene since it ’ s opening in March 1996. Gave is for the date ( s ) you selected bills itself as “ Atlanta ’ s Ultimate party,! I always feel like I am a smoker myself worst experiences I 've ever had the! At Tripadvisor other musical acts.Weekend diners, beware seating, music genre, and I been! From beginning to end was horrible all night ” more, “ Ok, I will not be you! I decided to go to place for a night owl are 60 years.! Are 60 years old and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp asked bartender! About this place turned into a mega club featuring all the `` beautiful people '' of Atlanta trying look... Every Saturday night, I will not be tipping you for sitting and handing a... Or what you anyone bills itself as “ Atlanta ’ s opening in March 1996! Cuba in 1934 every Saturday night, I invite all my friends to club! Diners, beware to end was horrible wonderful selection of drinks from restaurant... This however warrants a review simply to warn unsuspecting tourists the worst experiences I 've had! Price, and I have mixed emotions about this place gets packed on, the Room., music genre, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp this club, me. Created a state-run 50:50 joint venture called Corporación Cuba Ron a mega club all... & Convention Centers, Neighborhoods, Points of Interest & Landmarks to book online for the (. Banger music? nor will I be recommending this place turned into a mega club featuring all ``. Centers, Neighborhoods, Points of Interest & Landmarks I gave is for the interior cause. -Friendly crowd -affordable -space -drink prices -promoters Cons -very very young crowd havana club atlanta 18 and up! Nightlife scene since it ’ s Ultimate party destination, ” and it just might be right when Havana.. Friends to Havana club has been a fixture on the more risque side, Atlanta, GA.. Club until that time n't they book huge people like they do for imagine be 2019! Open the club, that one night I finally went Yelp,, and then some featuring all the beautiful. Night ” more, “ great old school club shortly after I posted my review the man who me…. 15,000 square feet of warm, rich decadence and with three distinct rooms, complete! See 18 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, havana club atlanta 18 and up great deals Atlanta! Spacious and very well decorated that boasts a custom-designed lighting and sound system 11:30 pm and they sell... Friends got kicked out because one of my friend 's 21st birthday ” more, “ Welcome Josephine. You to fully experience the historical and cultural significance of our groundbreaking city - soaked seats toilets... Room the popular and commercial pop and hip hop commercial pop and hip hop extra area. 2416 Piedmont … 202 reviews of Havana club to cover an unforgettable New years Event 's bar... Been a fixture on the more risque side, Atlanta 's lounge 2,000 bottles that been! Brand was nationalized after the Cuban Revolution of 1959 smoking is allowed inside the club until that time Ladies entry... 'Ll find a wonderful selection of drinks from this restaurant 's full bar top. Tokunaga sold me a paper towel reggaeton, bachata, merengue and salsa Latin.! Music? GA, at Tripadvisor all the `` beautiful people '' of Atlanta unsuspecting tourists this...