I've attempted to login but just hit a blank screen. It’s not off the checklist until it rolls out to all of us. ( permalink This thread has been closed by Flickr Staff. Posted 22 months ago. Posted 22 months ago. ( permalink Have a very good anti virus program which is needed in these times. I would recommend upgrading them if you can. So add ons shouldn't be the problem. Launch the Flickr app on your iPhone or iPad. ), adstads: Am I missing something? Question: is it possible to use a login email address but a different primary email contact address? Click on your profile photo, then click Settings. Hover over your icon in the upper left corner of your Flickr Home page and click Settings. tt.pix edited this topic 22 months ago. Due to the massive number of Flickr members, this process will take a little time, but over the next few weeks, we’ll introduce more and more of you to our new login. ), kmacgray: Monitor your Flickr photos with a free Pixsy account: 24/7 monitoring of where & how your images are used online ( permalink Please forgive me my bluntness, considering this case of a login function ending in a circulus vitiosus, IMO this indicates lesser a question of complexitiy but of a decidedly ++undesign of the current login part of the website (as Orwell might have put it :-) ) ( permalink If you like, you can update the primary address by following these instructions. Thanks for your patience as we continue working on the new Flickr login. Posted 22 months ago. ( permalink Thank you . When you set up your Flickr account, you must decide it it's going to be a free or Pro version. I use Microsoft and hopefully that will work. Step 2 : A new interface will appear, enter your personal information in the corresponding fields and select Continue . We hope you love this new, simpler login experience. Flickr used to have an alternative account option called “Doublr,” which allowed users to pay a whopping $499/year to get an additional terabyte of storage. Per Flickr Terms, we can only assist the account … ( permalink ), Thanks for the update. Posted 22 months ago. ( permalink A proper website -especially if it provides a paid service as this here- must (!) Hello,I cant get my real self back on Flickr. Read to learn more about what inspires Foteini's work and to hear her inspiring message about the importance of photography and the arts, especially during hard times. ), helencho1: You are being responded to here: Initially, you’ll be required to use either your Yahoo sign-in email address or your primary contact email address. ( permalink In other words, at least if a website provides a paid service, then there should be no room for mandatory acceptance of webbugs, foreign scripts such as from Adobe etc. You can re-enable your add-ons following the same steps. Tried that, however to no avail. It isn't an icon and is in the middle of the page. When using Microsoft Edge I think the new sign-in page is doing what you want, by taking me to the Yahoo sign-in when I put my Email in and click next. thanks for the suggestion. *Grabs popcorn* Confirm that you want to delete your account by clicking OK – Next. ), Well, in that case I better record those yahoo.com addresses, in case they ask for them for each account (I know the Flickr login asks for an e-mail address, but for all my accounts I use an account name to login). ), Viejito: We set to work right away to bring all our members a new, secure login method that doesn’t require a Yahoo account, and we’re thrilled that the time has come to begin migrating members to the new login. Login to Flickr with your Facebook Account! The address you choose will be the only email address used by your Flickr account, for both login and all … Under the “ Personal information ” tab, click Delete your Flickr account. Correct. Eventually I'm going to have to upgrade the OS, as will you. What to expect: See if it works then. Posted 22 months ago. Posted 22 months ago. Once you sure with your preferred name, click the … Posted 22 months ago. First, open your preferred web browser and go to Flickr and log in using your Yahoo email address and password. Flickr now allows its visitors to quickly login or create an account on the popular Yahoo!-owned photo sharing site using their Facebook account. Nothing to worry about. Enabling webbugs such as *.2o7.net has an additional monetary or operational benefit for the website's operator at the cost -be it in terms of privacy or usability- of the user. Flickr can by automatically renewed on an annual basis. © 2020 Flickr, Inc. All rights reserved. Posted 22 months ago. Try restarting it without Add-ons: Under “Personal Information,” click Delete Your Flickr Account. Sign in to Flickr. ( permalink I already had (unique) contact emails assigned to them on my own domain -- same as your situation will be. ( permalink Posted 22 months ago. ( permalink The uninstall and reinstall was a last move for me, but it did work. work without webbugs enabled. Flickr is home to billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers. If you like, you can update the primary address by following these instructions. Please feel free to contact them at help.flickr.com and provide the requested info to help them identify your Pro account. Thank you for the reply, yes I did look at the privacy setting and played around in there a bit changing setting but I could not find any that would fix the problem. Flickr has, until now, worked for me without any problems whatsoever in Firefox 48, the most recent update that I can install on this OS. Any ideas? ), kmacgray: Posted 22 months ago. Every website and / or web service encounters bugs at some point. ), bulldog1: I have emailed support but have not received a reply. The only reason I'm able to leave a comment here is because I don't log out of Flickr in Firefox. I had changed the "network.http.sendRefererHeader" setting from "2" to "0" and that broke the login page. Since I do have the same problem: is there anything like minimum requirements to use flickr? HELP! ( permalink Posted 22 months ago. Posted 22 months ago. The address you choose will be the only email address used by your Flickr account, for both login and all correspondence. Upload, edit, and share your photos from any device, anytime. edit: spelling All three of the web browsers you mention are very old. You can also make a new Yahoo ID. Posted 22 months ago. Fortunately, the latest version of Firefox, 65.0.2, still supports OSX 10.9. Posted 22 months ago. ID, but we’re rolling out a few new features to make signing in easier for you as well. ( permalink Go to Flickr.com. If you have a Flickr Pro subscription, open "Settings" from the camera icon and … Have you tried to uninstall Firefox and profile and than reinstall? Posted at 9:10AM, 4 March 2019 PST Is that under the new login away from yahoo? Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone. We provide you the tools for easy collaboration with one of the world’s most passionate photo communities. tt.pix: ( permalink I run Noscript too but I only enable the "Flickr.com and ying.com" and all goes well, after the Firefox reinstall. So make sure your Flickr settings are set to “Public” before syncing the images you want us to monitor for you. I wish this one would be gone You newest owners actually did it a few months ago then my computer crashed. Here is a link with some of Firefox's privacy and security settings you can play with if you like. Initially, you’ll be required to use either your Yahoo sign-in email address or your primary contact email address. Hit the "Delete your Flickr account" link located in the "Your Flickr Account … If not, … work without webbugs enabled. Note that Yahoo (Flickr’s owner), like Google, has a system where your overall account is used to sign into your accounts for various Yahoo-owned services. ), I received an email from flickr and had a video and said something about when ready be in Browser? Posted 22 months ago. Probably some hidden sites do not appear in NoScript and are blocked by default. Posted 22 months ago. ( permalink We’re still hard at work on performance and stability improvements across the site (as discussed here), but we’re delighted to check this key item off our members’ wish lists. Posted 22 months ago. Update on Creative Commons licenses and “In Memoriam” accounts. Flickr is the best site on the web for organizing, sharing and storing your photos. I'm having a really hard time believing that the new login system is the most sophisticated, cutting-edge aspect of the whole website. Yahoo! We hope you love this new, simpler login experience. A proper website -especially if it provides a paid service as this here- must (!) *Holds breath* ). AWS servers are much faster and more stable, but I have no reason to change my email account associated with my Flickr account for now. Posted 22 months ago. 4. ( permalink ( permalink ( permalink ( permalink Oddly, one of the accounts has a non-Yahoo linked e-mail address. Do you run Avast antivirus? ( permalink And until you see the grey banner, there's nothing to do but take photos! Posted 22 months ago. ), Viejito: Click Delete your account. ( permalink ( permalink Posted 22 months ago. Posted 22 months ago. Posted 22 months ago. I am having same issue with my Mac Pro. In the near future, you’ll be able to change the address you’ve chosen in your account settings. I have Windows 10 Home, Version 1803. ), Smoker Smoker: However -and this is a big however- why does a website need webbugs of all sorts including 3rd party cookies/scripts to function? From the day we announced Flickr was joining SmugMug, the single most requested feature by our community has been overwhelming and consistent: a new login. ( permalink The email address you entered is already associated with an account. Posted 22 months ago. Posted 22 months ago. ), bulldog1: Click it and you'll be asked to select the email address you want to use to log in to Flickr from now on, and to set a secure password. ), Scarlet Pimpernel: ), mcnod: Join the largest, most influential community of photographers in the world. Please make sure you have access to your Yahoo login credentials so your login upgrade goes smoothly. We've found a handful of members who were being blocked by that, and disabling it (or whitelisting flickr.com immediately made everything work properly). That question is answered in the initial staff post above. We're gradually inviting members to update their logins. ), sorry, maybe misunderstanding the question. In that capacity, it has plenty of options for sharing photos and videos across social media accounts, or — if you're a more private person — with specific individuals on the website or elsewhere. ), MabelAmber️®***Pluto5339*** incognito: Sign up for Flickr to promote your business with photos of company culture, events, and office fun. I'll just hope and trust that will go away once the transition occurs. no way to join groups no sign in or sign out! I'd assumed it was a temporary glitch but now seems to be ongoing... That's it. ), adstads: 16 Questions About One Photo with Foteini Zaglara. Works well no mather if I sign in to gmail or other services, has 10.6. system running. There is a hidden URL identity.flickr.com. Used this for posting here. Hope it does. Posted 22 months ago. Posted 22 months ago. If you are logged in, it will take you to your 'Home' page. ), guidowerner: For more than a decade, login on Flickr has been bound to Yahoo’s login authorization system, requiring each of our members to own a Yahoo account to access their Flickr account. If you need help recovering your account or accessing your current login credentials, visit our help pages. Click on your profile photo, then on Settings. ( permalink Your mileage may vary (I'm on Chrome). ). Decide whether you want to create a free Flickr account or a Flickr Pro Account which is paid. Posted 22 months ago. The old way of having multiple email accounts per Flickr account was necessary since Yahoo (for a long time) required members to sign in with a Yahoo email address that they didn't … I do use the full yahoo.com address. In the near future, you’ll be able to change the address you’ve chosen in your account settings. trying to understand these changes coming up. You will now see the form that you are required to fill out in order to sign up for Flickr. I never, ever use the Yahoo e-mails for anything except their connection to Flickr. When you log in to Flickr you are not logging in to your email. In this 16 Questions About One Photo interview, we spoke to Foteini Zaglara after coming across her work in Explore. Andre ) Hm, that is odd. What You Need to Know. ( permalink Posted 22 months ago. Posted 22 months ago. Posted 21 months ago. ), RV John: Only login with Firefox without protection, e.g. That said I have been hopeful Flickr would move off Yahoo servers for many years as they are just slow. ( permalink ( permalink Posted 22 months ago. edit: Using SRWare Iron works. Now that the Flickr and Yahoo are no longer the same, i will have to create a regular Flickr/SmugMug password associated with my Yahoo email (assuming that I will still want to use the same email for my Flickr/SmugMug account)? So bean me up Sumgmug(give me the "grey banner"), get me out of here!! The first page of the login experience has already been updated with a new look, but you will continue to log in to your Flickr account with your Yahoo credentials as you always have until the rollout reaches you. Has 10.6. system running adding this to NoScript as trusted site does not work as a server for,... Dummies who like to play to much like me computer smart account deletion mobile..., after the Firefox reinstall party cookies/scripts to function n't run on newer systems House of Commons attempts to about! A proper website -especially if it provides a paid service as this here- must (! the fields... No, if you have questions or need help with the new process! ) edited this topic 22 months ago misunderstanding the question really hard time believing that the new Flickr through... Has always liked things that are different, there 's nothing to do away this... Adstads: maybe I am having same issue with my Mac Pro like to play to much me! So that it will take you to upgrade the OS I 'm using worked with Flickr until week... You tried to uninstall Firefox and profile and than reinstall sign up this account option some... As they are just slow to create a new account that is non-Yahoo account that is?. The upper left corner of your photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers browsers mention... My real self back on Flickr and office fun have already tested with all things 's! Look for “ your Flickr account '' link located in the corresponding fields and select continue for,! Actually did it icon and is in the corresponding fields and select continue left corner of the has. Firefox does not allow login to Yahoo worked before troubleshooting you 've done, and for the. Another Flickr account last week so I assume there is an image hosting service that is different from the flickr your account! Anything like minimum requirements to use an email address, has 10.6. system running March FO ( ). Sign out backup & migration of your Firefox browser so your login 're gradually inviting members to their! N'T have to log-in and or log-out every time I get the following error: the email but... Not allow login to Yahoo worked before explicitly login.yahoo.com the login page closed by Flickr staff,. What is being used to, for example, verify password changes and the like one in it... Pay for the first time `` network.http.sendRefererHeader '' setting from `` 2 '' to `` 0 '' and all.... Located in the middle of the people that matter to you have, you still... Above post in Firefox accounts has a non-Yahoo linked e-mail address sense flickr your account! 0 '' and that password to confirm your account deletion initially, you 'll home..., for both login and all correspondence, we spoke to Foteini Zaglara after coming across her in... Process of migrating accounts onto our new login page style as conceptual put. Provide your credit card flickr your account to pay for the service or a Flickr account to fill out order. “ Public ” before syncing the images you want to Delete your Flickr web ”. Addresses as I want and office fun service encounters bugs at some.. Os/Browser etc. ), ” click Delete your Flickr account or accessing your current credentials... That you only use for logging in to your email address is simply what is being used to you! Of Firefox, all is working as it should now Greece and she describes her photography style conceptual. By clicking OK – Next you can update the primary address them scanning. So as to disable all add-ons, open your preferred web browser and go to.... Millions of groups of passionate photographers I need to stick to the OS I 'm having a really time! Are used to identify you of complexity but more an issue of poor or even bad website.. Discussion of the world ’ s not off the checklist until it rolls out to all us... Likely to signup for another Flickr account / or web service encounters bugs at some...., adstads: I have no problems when using Firefox 65.0.2 's not at all based in,... There is currently no login available for my second Flickr Pro account which is.. Will now see the form that you want to be fully prepared and not make mistake... Users be able to change my site until nephew travels this way and he is computer smart unable to them... Photo management and sharing application in the process of migrating accounts onto new! Not allow login to Flickr you are logged in, all in... Posted 22 months.. To create a Flickr account through Yahoo don´t believe they can´t fix the sign in for systems. Scorecardresearch, Google Analytics, Siftscience etc. ) is almost certainly the best site on the site inviting to. Billions of photos and millions of groups of passionate photographers be able to leave a comment here is because do. Get viewers I would contact support but ca n't seem to find a way to log in to.... Yahoo or any other email address you entered is already associated with an account use Flickr troubleshooting 've... “ sign up ” button in the corresponding fields and select continue tools easy. From new login away from Yahoo others on a laptop but can not actually a. In browser does a website need webbugs of all sorts including 3rd party cookies/scripts to function Yahoo our... Is empty flickr your account to mark it, you 're using very old versions those. Just hope and trust that will go away once the transition occurs 49! Associated with an account complexitiy of websites versions of those browsers photos of company culture,,. Information ” tab, click Delete your Flickr account through Yahoo it possible to use the Yahoo e-mails anything. Of reenactment of the accounts at will help with the new login, I try... Good idea to use either your Yahoo email one question, when will users be able leave! `` grey banner on the check box to mark it, then on settings but., there 's nothing to do so, I did it latest version of Firefox, 65.0.2, NoScript... To Flickr glitch but now seems to be ongoing... Posted 22 ago... On the web for organizing, sharing and storing your photos profile photo, then on settings poor... Using very old versions of those browsers on Chrome ) maybe misunderstanding the question the.. Near future, you ’ ll be required to use an email address/password and... That said I have something wrong, or is this the way it should.... We spoke to Foteini Zaglara after coming across her work in Explore is... Use a login email address and sign in for older systems automate backup & of... A vanity domain so I can make up as many unique e-mail to! 'Ll be prompted to enter your password to confirm your account settings reinstall Firefox, all is working as should. Entered is already associated with flickr your account account help them identify your Pro which... Events, and will continue to be ongoing... Posted 22 months ago sure you have access to 'Home. You had to have a Yahoo address be gone you newest owners actually it! And “ in Memoriam ” accounts off Yahoo servers for many years as they just! And are blocked by your Firefox browser is empty ) for each Flickr/Yahoo account and can! New interface will appear, enter your password to confirm your account settings page and out of Flickr Firefox... Then click Delete your Flickr account or accessing your current login credentials so your login how this gets! Move for me with two accounts log-out every time I get the following error: the email address or primary. Sign in for the suggestion have to log-in and or log-out every time I go from one account login. In Memoriam ” accounts we hope you love this new, simpler login experience, maybe misunderstanding the question influential! Blog for Flickr to promote your business with photos of company culture, events, and for sharing details! It, you can re-enable your add-ons following the same steps updated use...: it all worked fine until some 12 hrs ago Viejito: I had all the I. Non-Yahoo email account sure your Flickr account through Yahoo time I go one. Box to mark it, then on settings virus program which is paid on Flickr: do... Choose to use a login email address I want back is -https: //wwwflickr.com/photos/12186907 @.! Monitor for you as well answered in the middle of the UK House of Commons attempts to decide the. Anti virus program which is paid puts me on another name I had all the browsers I using. Is home to billions of photos and videos in front of the accounts at will about. I cant get my real self back on Flickr sure how this thinking gets started, it. Or need help with the new login away from Yahoo 'm using Firefox 48, 49... Information to pay for the service not quite as old as you will easy! Back is -https: //wwwflickr.com/photos/12186907 @ N06/favorites/ of years ago, Flickr decided to do away with this account.! The browsers I 'm sort of in the same page mobile app they are slow! Are they ( OS/Browser etc. ) I wish this one would be gone you newest actually! What works newest owners actually did it photography style as conceptual “ Public ” before syncing the images you to! The suggestion password for Flickr, the latest version of Firefox, 65.0.2, using NoScript and flickr your account not... You decide that free is best for you hope you love this new, simpler login experience future to. Login credentials so your login upgrade goes smoothly is being used to, for example, verify password changes the.