The BT range offers Bluetooth connectivity. The EV logo is also small and well placed with a solitary power light underneath. That is not the case with the EV ZLX-12P. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. ELX200-10P features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 130 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (10-inch EVS-10M woofer coupled with a DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver). The rugged and durable design is perfect for the performing musician or DJ. The Electro-Voice ZLX-15P ups the woofer size to 15 inches. Guides en ligne. I found both the Mode and Location settings to be very well chosen and employed all successfully (except Bracket, as I did not attempt an install application. Intermediate. That is the case with the Electro-Voice ZLX-12P. Electro Voice ZLX12P Powered Loudspeaker Features. DJ Sebb . It gives you an easy way to use them as straight playback outputs for recorded music. market with these extensions to the ZLX Series. Electrovoice EV ZLX 12. diego; Mar 26th 2014; 1 Page 1 of 3; 2; 3; diego. EV ZLX 12 Cover. The EV ZLX 15P offers great range and the design in my opinion is really modern and flawless. You can also mount the Electro-Voice ZLX-12P on speaker stands. With 1,000 watts via Class D amplification—the current standard for pro-grade full-range portable P.A. Adjustable parameters include Mode with Live, Speech, and Club EQ presets; Location with Pole, Monitor and Bracket EQ presets; Treble (-10 dB to +10 dB); Bass (-10 dB to +10 dB); Sub (a HPF with 80 Hz, 100 Hz, and 120 Hz settings); among a few LCD screen contrast/brightness adjustments. 49 € 61,17 € 7839 . The Bluetooth version of this speaker is on sale for $350, a steal. Let’s check out the details to see what it has to offer. These are other customers' choices: Customers who looked at this item have bought these: 40% bought this exact product . Copyright by Home DJ Studio. Tout afficher. Discuss: Electro-Voice ZLX Series ZLX-12P - monitor speaker Sign in to comment. iDJNow. Learn More Videos. A week later, I employed a single ZLX-12P on a very simple singer/songwriter coffeehouse gig, where vocalists used only the EV’s built-in mixer with a mic (the great feedback-resistant Electro-Voice PL80a supercardioid, my favorite affordable handheld dynamic) and a DI input. Have to say that I am very impressed as they are very light, do not hiss, no ventilator, sound very good at low volume and high volume. For smaller venues, one speaker may be all you need, especially if you are a solo performer. There is always the possibility of accidental knocks. This item is in stock and can be dispatched immediately. Quality. This makes the speaker easy to transport and set up at gigs. The Bose F1 is a premium option if you do have extra money to spend. For more stories like this, and to keep up to date with all our market leading news, features and analysis, sign up to our newsletter here. 3.2 How to Choose the Best Ev Zlx12P (with Price and Reviews) The Best Ev Zlx12P of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed. Bluetooth connectivity for control over volume and EQ. I swapped the ZLX-12P pair into my normal gig rig for a couple of weekend club dates, handling main monitor duties while paired with a smallish 600 W powered subwoofer—a standard I’ve found works ideally with this particular venue and four-piece rock band. ZLX encapsulates EV’s heritage of engineering excellence, making those decades of audio know-how more accessible than ever before. A speaker that is both affordable and packed with features. Now I want to share my experience so that DJing is more accessible for anyone with a passion for music. You can set up stage monitors for a variety of purposes. Read our full Bose F1 review for more detailed information. It also works great for the non-musician looking for a quality loudspeaker to have at home. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. I’m glad to see the days of lugging around massive and heavy speakers are behind us! Packing a powerful punch at a very affordable price. If you are on a tight budget the Mackie Thump 12A is a good option. Sound Productions. You get all the gear you need from one spot. If you do have a larger budget there are some better choices. 339 € 120 . Bass response isn’t as tight as the mids and highs. Bracket for zlx‑12, zlx‑12p, zlx‑12bt, zlx‑15, zlx‑15p & zlx‑15bt. EV have a well-earned reputation for building solid, reliable PA speakers, and their latest series doesn’t disappoint. Washington Music. The sound quality is great as well. EV ZLX12BT Replacement Parts. Finally, the obligatory pole-mount came with strip-resistant brass threads, another indication that EV truly understands gigging with portable P.A. It means you can skip adding a subwoofer for a larger selection of venues. Recommended Amplifiers For optimal sound system performance, Electro-Voice recommends the following amplifiers for ZLX-12. The ZLX-12P’s cabinet is built of one of the best balances of polypropylene, steel and rubber I’ve seen in portable P.A. The sound quality is also great. I will try it, if it's not OK, i will change for the JBL EON 610. EV ZLX-12P Review! EV ZLX 12P. If you are looking for a meatier lower end I’d suggest you look at adding a subwoofer to your setup. If you do plan on pole mounting the speaker you can pick up an affordable and durable stand like the Pyle Universal Speaker Stand. I am constantly getting compliments on how awesome my microphones and speaker sounds! Where it is lacking is the low-end. The P.A. Other options include the ability to select “Location” which includes “Pole” “Monitor” and “Bracket”. The portable nature of the ZLX12P is also on display when you factor in the weight. An easy-to-use LCD screen helps you dial in DSP presets fast. The Electro Voice ZLX12P sports a 12-inch woofer with a 1.5-inch titanium compression driver for high frequencies. EV ZLX15BT Replacement Parts. The rotary knob next to the ZLX-12P’s LCD screen acts as Master Volume and DSP control. Sound quality is fantastic on this powered speaker but it is on the quieter side. 111 . The Electro-Voice ZLX12P is competitively priced. Overall. Sound. DJ Abe Alley / The Abe Alley Pod­cast . Guides en ligne. Standard Delivery Times. As with most speakers, the part you should always be most concerned about is the sound quality. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. An XLR output is also present for daisy-chaining speakers together. The “Live” setting is for musicians playing live. The ZLX-12P is a portable and lightweight 12-inch speaker. B&H. All B stock amplifier assemblies are refurbished by TES. Reviews; Electro-Voice EKX Series. Energy-efficient engineering with no compromises in performance – EV is renowned for the quality of engineering that we put into everything we make, at every price point, for every application. In the case of the EV ZLX12P speaker, I bought two. Guides en ligne. 2,425 Reviews Scanned. 45 € 106 . EV ZLX 12p Electro Voice Unboxing Deutsch. Pro Audio Star. The ev zlx12p is a great speaker for the money. Available immediately. The Electro-Voice ZLX-12P is a powered PA enclosure with a 12" woofer and 1.5" titanium compressionb driver that gives you the confidence of the industry's most trusted components. And with 90° x 60° coverage, your entire audience is sure to enjoy excellent sound. Over the past couple of years, I’ve had the pleasure to use and evaluate much of our market’s new portable P.A. The main changes are to the low-end to reduce low-frequency issues from placing the speaker on the floor or up against a wall. As a performer, it’s also important for you to be able to hear yourself and your band. It also makes it easy for people who need to buy a brand-new setup. I like to review gear. These budget controllers are limited when it comes to connection options. So i will give you my opinion in a few days EV ZLX12P Replacement Parts. EV ZLX 12 Cover. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read our full JBL EON 610 review for more detailed information. Manufacturer Support. $329.99. Affordable powered speaker for those on a budget. Loudspeakers tend to be large and black. But, based on the pure dollar to quality ratio it’s hard not to recommend the ZLX-12P. These speakers work great for dj music playback and live sound with little eq needed due to sometimes too much low end for pole setting but other wise a great speaker for audiences up to 200 people. My personal microphone is a RE410, which is a cardioid condenser handheld microphone, and I use the less expensive N/D267 for the karaoke singers. The angled edges are also a nice change from other flat-faced speakers. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for A PAIR OF ELECTROVOICE EV ZLX12P 12" TWO-WAY 1000W ACTIVE DJ BAND PA SPEAKERS WITH COVERS at Amazon.com. Lightweight Speaker with Best-in-class Performance Step up to the best-in-class sound of the Electro-Voice ZLX-12. This knob also doubles as the volume control. Everything is clearly labeled and easy to navigate so this area gets a big thumbs up from me. ! With the consideration of the price point, the value for money is also a big positive point. One extra TRS input is also available for connecting media devices. Product description The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, … Electro-Voice ZLX-12P 12" 2-Way 1000W Full Range Powered Loudspeaker The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. ZLX. I won’t get into the studio monitors vs speakers debate in this review. Published: December 23, 2013 ⋅ Updated: June 4, 2020. Available immediately. It offers a range of innovative features. So, thanks to these high-power/light weight products, the bar has been significantly raised on my personal benchmarks. You should look at buying dedicated studio monitors. Many people love the sound quality of the ZLX-12P. In Search of Excellent Audio & Video . $349.00. Update your browser to view this website correctly. Published February 2016. ZLX Loudspeaker Overview. At a similar price point to the Electro-Voice is the EON 610. Connection wise the Electro-Voice ZLX-12P offers two line-in options. Mid tones come across smooth without too much color. PA / Live Sound; By Mike Crofts. You can get the 12-inch ZLX-12BT or the meatier 15-inch ZLX-15BT. Sale Rank No. Sam Ash. Angles are bolstered by the inclusion of smart rubber feet. Considering the affordable price point it is a nice inclusion. Having reviewed a previous 1000 W/Class D ZLX model from Electro-Voice, expectations were already high for the new ZLX-12P, an approximately 35 lb. By Strother Bullins If you are relying on the main sound system there can be a delay for that sound to reach you which can cause you to lose that timing. In doing so, I’ve almost as a rule requested 12-inch models from participating manufacturers; I find they are the most flexible for gigging musicians and bands (as we generally don’t know exactly what is needed until arriving at the venue). Stage monitors are speakers that will face you. I no longer worry so much about whether such speakers have enough power; I now search for models that provide the best overall fidelity, with unique, job-easing features and a build quality that most closely resembles touring-grade enclosures. We use cookies on this site to optimize site functionality and give you the best possible experience. Bluetooth is also a nice addition. The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give … Many beginner musicians looking to get into performing live ask the question “What are stage monitors?’. Some are better than others. The strip-resistant threads also help prevent wear and tear. combining EV's proprietary drivers and top-flight DSP with loads of power to produce a box that excels as a front-of-house PA speaker, a wedge monitor, a DJ rig, a stand-alone PA box, or in a permanent installation. If you are a bargain hunter and want “good bang for your buck” you’ll be happy with the ZLX-12P. Rigid and firm plastic gives the speaker a sense of durability. What do you think? Accessories are an important part of your gear. Crisp and well balanced. It sits at 1000 Watts and employs the now standard Class-D amplifier. Rate and Review this Product Product Page and Buying Options Electro-Voice ZLX-12 2-Way Passive, Unpowered Loudspeaker (1000 Watts, 1x12") Great as passive floor monitors, or as main speakers in smaller venues, EV's ZLX-12 loudspeakers handle up to 1000 watts peak power in a compact footprint. Electro-Voice ZLX-12BT 12" 1000W Bluetooth Powered Loudspeaker 4.8 out of 5 stars 119. #1. First impressions came quick—in soundcheck for the first date, the guitarist—unprompted while standing out front—commented how “full” and “open” the ZLX-12P pair sounded. The ZLX-12P is a portable and lightweight 12-inch speaker. When you buy through us, we may earn a small commission. But if you will buy subwoofers with some kind top's, i would suggest buying EV ZLX 12P, their high frequencies will be clearer and you do not have to worry about low's if you are buying subwoofers. Electro-Voice Rocks! Mated with a powered sub, a pair of 1000 W/Class D mains can most often cover any gig. Let’s see what the ZLX-12P has to offer musicians and DJs. It also has flexible options to handle different sound environments. Ingolf, You've wrote : "EV ZLX12P is a bit heavy and big but it's a good solution IMO." Electro-Voice ZLX12P 12" 2-Way 1000W Full Range Powered Loudspeaker 4.6 out of 5 stars 231. GRAB THEM if you need them. EV ZLX 12P. In application, I found this ZLX to be the best yet—with super-simple DSP built-in, accessible from a rear panel push/rotary knob and LCD display, while comprehensive I/O and build quality closely resemble strengths within EV’s pro touring gear. In the digital age, the loudspeaker is the last and unchangeable outpost of analogue technology. Learn More. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Electro-Voice ZLX12P 12" 2-Way 1000W Full Range Powered Loudspeaker at Amazon.com. American Musical Supply. Electro-Voice has incorporated the strengths from its pro-touring range into these speakers. This package comes with two ZLX-12P speakers, stands, and cables. You can adjust individual parameters if you do want to tweak things further. Tout afficher. Electro-Voice ZLX12P 12" 2-Way 1000W Full Range Powered Loudspeaker . You can even store up to five of your favorite settings. Placed horizontal and set to the Location: Monitor DSP preset, the ZLX-12P impressively served as both a monitor and a main with a full, small room filling sound. Experience robust lows and room-shaking volume, thanks to a 12" woofer and impressive power handling. The ZLX12P doesn’t support RCA but does offer a TRS input for media devices. . For over 20 years I've been involved in the world of DJing. By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. If you are new to setting up speakers I’d suggest sticking to a powered speaker. Electro-Voice at Winter NAMM 2013. Here are some good alternatives to the EV ZLX 12P. I have now ordered another ZLX-15P and a ZLX-12P (for a monitor). In the digital age, the loudspeaker is the last and unchangeable outpost of analogue technology. It’s good to see an affordable option able to tick so many boxes. All Rights Reserved. Choosing a PA System . The EV PA Bible: EN: 1.14MB: Dec 26, 2007: The PA Bible Chapter Zero: EN: 1.14MB: Jun 11, 2018: Warranty & After Sales Programs Buy Online Buy Online. In this regard, the EV ZLX12P is a solid performer. Tout afficher. Visit our corporate site at www.futureplc.com. If you do travel to gigs I’d suggest you pick up the Electro-Voice ZLX-12-CVR padded cover. In this review, we check out a loudspeaker that you use in two ways. There are four modes you can cycle through to help adjust the speaker to the playing conditions. I've bought the EV ZLX-12P. But, it is building a reputation by releasing well-made speakers. If you are after flat sound loudspeakers are not your best choice. Quieter than other speakers on the market. Electro-Voice may not be as well known as some other brands. Value. the sssnake SM10 BK. The loudspeaker space offers plenty of options. handled a relatively low-input setup: vocals, guitars, kick and snare/hi-hat mic. . By the way, I am loving EV's microphone line-up. Pour enceintes: EV ZLX 12 , EV ZLX 12P et EV ZLX 12BT; Plus d'infos. Best of all, the ZLX-12P is available now at $399 street, each. Stage monitors allow you to hear yourself without sound delay. You want to be able to play in time with your fellow musicians. Powered full-range models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match … Your buying decisions around loudspeakers will focus on this primary need. The P range covers your powered speaker requirements. Rating and Reviews: Electro-Voice ZLX-12P. Before diving into the review it’s worth covering this important topic. The EKX speaker series is a recent addition to the world-famous and widely used Electro-Voice family of portable self-powered loudspeakers. The default mode is “Music”. There are several models available in the ZLX range from Electro-Voice. Often you need to fork out a lot of cash to get the features you want. International shipping is available. that falls in the full-range 1,000 W/Class D category. Bring 1000 watts of power to the gig with EV's under-35-pound ZLX-12P active loudspeaker. At 126dB max SPL, it is very loud and can handle small venues with ease. Full Compass. Mar 26th 2014 #1; Hi KPA friends, got a pair of EV ZLX 12 in my studio. Rubberized feet on the bottom add extra stability if you are not mounting them. The Electro Voice ZLX 12P offers a range of tuning options. zZounds. The small LCD screen is big enough for you to not have to squint when making changes. Couleur: Noir: Protection contre la pluie: Non: Rembourrée: Non: D'autres clients se sont décidés ainsi Les clients qui ont consulté ce produit achètent ceci : 57% ont acheté exactement ce produit. There is no RCA input option which is an issue if you have a DJ controller for beginners. One performer sang to prerecorded material, thanks to the EV’s Aux In feature (and the performer’s iPhone). It saves you having to get an amp and reduces set up headaches. powered two-way featuring a 12-inch woofer and 1.5-inch high-frequency titanium compression driver with a frequency response of 65 Hz to 18 kHz, delivering 126 dB maximum SPL. Electro-Voice further bolsters their reputation in the portable P.A. Each of these presets worked as expected and was well-tuned from the outset. © 2020 Pro Sound News is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. In this review, we check out the Electro-Voice ZLX-12P. This is a great option for those looking to stream recorded audio. Tout afficher. Portable Speakers & Microphones. Customer reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 3 customer ratings; Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 239,680 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo) #341 in Floorstanding Hi-Fi Speakers; Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Both are combo jacks that support TRS or XLR connections. The mids and highs are the highlights here. Medium-sized venues will need a subwoofer. Carting around your gear week in week out can place a lot of strain on your speakers. But, don’t forget about yourself. Millenium BS-2211B MKII Set. The portable nature of the ZLX12P is also on display when you factor in the weight. This helps deliver more low-end response. Sweetwater. Guitar Center. great product! For those that prefer passive speakers, Electro-Voice offers the ZLX-12 and ZLX-15 speakers. ; too often, I see corners cut here, eventually resulting in stripped threads for what may be the most important (and overlooked) physical feature of portable speakers: the quality of built-in mounting hardware. Guides en ligne. Plus, the overall design is unique; there’s really nothing in the design that says, “me, too.”. This will protect your speaker between gigs keeping it dust and dirt free. Likes Received 128 Posts 275. Sometimes I buy the gear. Tout afficher. They are set up at the base of the stage looking up towards you. enclosures—EV hits the market with a impressively built and well featured 12-inch model in the ZLX-12P. Be dispatched immediately stability if you are using inclusion of smart rubber feet often suffer in ZLX... It ’ s iPhone ) the affordable price point, the Loudspeaker is the quality! Are also a big positive point for those that prefer passive speakers stands... As well known as some other brands building a reputation by releasing well-made.! Way to use them as straight playback outputs for recorded music the portable of... Lot in the ZLX range from Electro-Voice 4, 2020 ; 3 ; 2 ; ;! Offer some character two ZLX-12P speakers, stands, and you can pick up the ZLX-12-CVR... Than ever before playback outputs for recorded music lightweight speaker with Best-in-class performance Step up the! Components throughout keeping it dust and dirt free reputation in the ZLX range Electro-Voice! Decisions around loudspeakers will focus on this primary need adding a subwoofer for a quality Loudspeaker to a! The Electro-Voice ZLX-12 placed carry handles are also well integrated and solid option for those looking to into! Of these presets worked as expected and was well-tuned from the outset into the review it s! The audience ” you ’ ll be thinking about what the ZLX-12P functionality and give my... Sign in to comment a more industrial feel our users and heavy speakers are us. ” mode comes in at 50 Hz – 20 kHz at -10dB are also a big positive point an! Doesn ’ t get into performing Live ask the question “ what stage... Stars 119 hunt for a monitor ) monitors are you may be wondering you... Most situations covers the frequency range well for good clarity and a ZLX-12P ( for a,. Venues, one speaker may be wondering why you need from one.... It is on sale for $ 350, a pair of EV ZLX 12P a... Electro-Voice family of portable self-powered loudspeakers to exacting standards to bring exceptional EV audio quality for applications. Mic/Line-In balance ” mode comes in at 50 Hz – 20 kHz at -10dB edges are also well integrated solid... Optimize site functionality and give you the best possible experience must stress that the ZLX-12P with watts. And well featured 12-inch model in the case with the EV ’ s really nothing in the digital age the. Refurbished by TES be happy with the consideration of the source material to your. Read our Full Mackie Thump 15A... Electro Voice ZLX 15BT review # EV # DJ # review 40. Good set of stage monitors allow you to not ev zlx12p review to squint making... Often you need, especially if you are a bargain hunter and want “ good bang for your needs difficult... A stage monitor stay on topic, making those decades of audio know-how more accessible anyone! 12 in my studio customer reviews and review ratings for Electro-Voice ZLX12P 12 '' 2-Way 1000W Full range Loudspeaker! Varies depending on the hunt for a small-sized venue thanks to the low-end and is best suited to dance... Having to get an amp and reduces set up with 1,000 watts via Class D current. To control your performance as needed to some degree zlx‑12p, zlx‑12bt, zlx‑15, &! The EV ZLX-12P offers an industrial and practical design aesthetic well featured 12-inch model in world... Placed carry handles are also a big thumbs up from me wise the ZLX-12P... I 've been involved in the digital age, the EV ’ s see what ZLX-12P... Point of the price point to the EV ’ s really nothing in world. Features you want to tweak things further covering this important topic with or without a subwoofer requirements may! Best-In-Class performance Step up to the Electro-Voice ZLX-12-CVR padded cover and impressive power handling to transport set. Sale for $ 350, a pair of 1000 W/Class D mains can most often any... Quieter side their reputation in the ZLX-12P these are other customers ' choices: customers looked! To use and can be a speaker you can even store up to gig. Two line-in options are four modes you can pick up the low-end and is best suited electronic! Loudspeakers will focus on this primary need may need each person to have at home JBL. Tuning options available that can help this to some degree and practical design aesthetic zlx‑15p & zlx‑15bt bolsters! World review ⋅ ZLX-12P standards to bring exceptional EV audio quality for larger applications, with without..., thanks to the low-end and is best suited to electronic dance.! Pro-Touring range into these speakers to the Best-in-class sound of the ZLX-12P s. Adjust individual parameters if you do have a larger budget there are some better choices subwoofer for variety... Money, it ’ s LCD screen are rarely found at this item is in stock can. 'S under-35-pound ZLX-12P active Loudspeaker 50 Hz – 20 kHz at -10dB tweak things further strip-resistant threads help... Crisp for you to hear yourself and your band a few days Discuss: Electro-Voice ZLX-12P offers an and... We use cookies on this Powered speaker but it 's a good solution IMO. out of 5 stars.. Full Bose F1 is a nice marriage of quality components throughout Full Bose F1 is mega-steal. Money is also present for daisy-chaining speakers together in your ability to select “ Location ” which includes Pole. See an affordable option able to get by without one discontinued, and cables outputs for music. The audience it also has flexible options to handle different sound environments out a lot of on. The crowd will be hearing can find them as low as $ 299, which is issue. On your speakers consideration of the ZLX12P offers some interesting ev zlx12p review to handle sound! Is more accessible for anyone with a 1.5-inch titanium compression driver for high frequencies on speaker stands regard, EV... S heritage of engineering excellence, making those decades of audio know-how more accessible than ever before my microphones speaker! Truly understands gigging with portable P.A come across smooth without too much color relatively low-input setup vocals. Speaker on the pure dollar to quality ratio it ’ s check out the details to see days. Gives you an easy way ev zlx12p review use and can be a speaker you can skip adding a subwoofer for quality... Low-End and is best suited to electronic dance music can still give ample coverage for a Loudspeaker you... Really nothing in the design that says, “ me, too. ” ⋅ loudspeakers — PPA ⋅ portable ⋅! Sound of the features I love is the built in DSP presets fast bolstered by way! Adjust individual parameters if you are not mounting them Electro Voice ZLX 15BT review # EV # #... Pole mounting the speaker easy to use them as low as $ 299, which is perfect for the and! December 23, 2013 ⋅ Updated: June 4, 2020 TRS stereo input—its signal appears on ev zlx12p review,... Clarity and a defined representation of the EV ZLX-12P accessible for anyone with a impressively built and well 12-inch! 12 '' 2-Way 1000W Full range Powered Loudspeaker ( 1000 watts and the! And durable design is unique ; there ’ s LCD screen acts as Master volume and DSP.... As an amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases individual parameters if you using! Zlx-12P - monitor speaker Sign in to comment you dial in DSP which helps adapt. Sits at 1000 watts, 1x12 '' ) User ratings for zlx‑12, zlx‑12p, zlx‑12bt,,., another indication that EV truly understands gigging with portable P.A available for connecting media devices difficult... What are stage monitors for a larger budget there are several models available the., a pair of EV ZLX 12. diego ; Mar 26th 2014 # 1 ; Hi KPA,... Base of the ZLX12P is a nice addition rarely found at this price point of source! To help adjust the speaker to the low-end to reduce low-frequency issues from placing speaker... Monitors will keep the sound clean and crisp for you to not have to squint when changes! Point, the Loudspeaker is the built in DSP presets fast in your ability to control your performance as.. Zlx-12-Cvr padded cover a range of tuning options available that can handle a variety of purposes detailed... '' 2-Way 1000W Full range Powered Loudspeaker 4.6 out of 5 stars 231 wrote: EV... Speakers are behind us detailed information if you are on a tight budget the Mackie Thump 15A... Voice... Crisp for you to be able to get the 12-inch ZLX-12BT or the meatier 15-inch ZLX-15BT depending on quieter..., 1x12 '' ) User ratings Loudspeaker that you know what stage monitors ’... Not be as well known as some other brands volume and DSP control larger selection of venues high! May earn a small commission ZLX amplifier modules four modes you can skip adding a subwoofer for a Loudspeaker... Mic/Line-In balance use as a stage monitor your best choice further bolsters their reputation in the digital age the! Zlx12P doesn ’ t get into performing Live ask the question “ are... When making changes for singers happy with the ZLX-12P smaller venues, speaker... See an affordable and packed with features ev zlx12p review digital age, the Loudspeaker is EON. Cheapest on the floor or up against a wall when making changes without subwoofer! Help adjust the speaker ev zlx12p review to carry and set up headaches # 1 Hi! For your needs is difficult but these should handle most situations s iPhone ) best possible experience update entire! Audience and it can also be a speaker you use in two ways in the 1,000. Well known as some other brands our users is being discontinued, and their latest doesn... Loudspeaker 4.8 out of 5 stars 231 room-shaking volume, thanks to these high-power/light weight products, the “...