Never skimping on quality, the original ginger soda is a perfectly balanced effervescent blend of ingredients, resulting in a zippy, zesty, gingery flavor that is deliciously different from anything else out there. Known for having more of a bite than your typical ginger ale, it’s also … Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Lightly Fizzy. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Vernors was first created in Detroit, Michigan by a pharmacist and is one of America's oldest soft drinks. Vernors Diet Ginger Soda offers a bold taste that comes from being barrel aged. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. However, when one brand seems to be heads and tails above the rest, I’m tempted to verify if that’s really the case—after all, there might be an amazing ginger ale … 99 3. ... Vernors ginger ale ingredients. Unreal! Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Ginger ale and gerd. Diet Vernors Ginger Soda - 12pk/12 fl oz Cans. Vernors Diet Ginger Ale, 12 Ounce (24 Cans), Real Ingredients, Less Sweet, Perfectly Carbonated. And I was very pleased with the taste. Excessive consumption of food products containing high fructose corn syrup has been … Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Vernors Diet Soda Ginger Ale We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I ordered some, myself. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. While visiting friends I was offered the diet version. 12.00 ounce is just of $13.95 of 12.00 ounce available only at thevernorsstore.com with 6 month … Ginger … If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. 12x355mL . Vernor's Ginger Ale Diet… Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 100% carbs, 0% protein. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. A 31-year-old member asked: what is the benefit of ginger root in your diet? Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2019. It is also used by some to cure hangovers and sore throats. One of America's oldest soft drinks, Vernors is an effervescent blend of ingredients and is caffeine free. Vernors Diet Ginger Ale 4/6pks of 12oz cans. Save Money. Vernors ginger soda (ale), The Original 6 pack 4.3 out of 5 stars 94. The recipes come from a cookbook published by Vernor's in the '50s, which proudly claims that "Doctors and dietitians approve Vernor's ginger ale. I would prefer the sugared version but I am a diabetic so I have to drink the sugar free version. See our price match guarantee. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Vernors ginger ale is sweetened with high fructose corn syrup, which is why a 12-oz 2. serving contains 150 calories. Nothing Artificial. $2.69. I developed a taste for Vernors Ginger Ale while attending college in Ohio many years ago. Never skimping on quality, the original ginger … 1. Shop Diet Vernors Ginger Soda, 20 fl oz bottle at Dollar General. Vernors Ginger Soda—12 x 355 mL cans. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It’s the same with brands like Reese’s and LaCroix—they stand out in their field as the most iconic examples of what they do. The regular version of the drink is also devoid of caffeine. When it comes to ginger ale, one major brand always comes to mind: Canada Dry. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2013. Vernors Ginger Soda - 6pk/7.5 fl oz Cans. The sugar-free nature of Diet Vernors isn't the cause of the drink's lack of caffeine. | Save Time. Arrived not connected to the plastic holders. Once again Amazon gets it done!!! It is way too sweet and tastes like cough syrup ... very medicinal tasting. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. OUR FAMILY OF BRANDS Keurig Dr Pepper has a portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed, partner and allied brands, with leadership across numerous beverage categories. I decided to try the diet version. Naturally Alkaline Spring Water: Shop Flow. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Rich in history and flavor, Diet Vernors Ginger Soda is a bold tasting ginger ale that has more "bite" than traditional ginger ale. Vernors. Please try again later. The Mississauga, Ont. This is how it looked when I opened the box! Vernor's gingerale has a taste like no other brand. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. The Vernors style was common before Prohibition, after which "dry" pale ginger ale (typified by Canada Dry Ginger Ale) became popular as a drink mixer. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It has become increasingly difficult to find. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Vernors Ginger Soda is a bold tasting ginger ale and has more "bite" than traditional ginger ale. Vernors Ginger Soda is the perfectly balanced, effervescent original ginger soda with the ginger flavor unlike anything else out there. I grew up on Vernors and love it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Diet Vernors Ginger Soda - 12pk/12 fl oz Cans, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Zero calories per serving and caffeine free, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Vernors Ginger Soda - 6pk/0.5 L Bottles ... 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. Vernors. Online shopping for Vernors from a large selection of Vernors, Faygo, Towne Club, Sanders, Better Made, Subscriptions, Plastic Bottles, Cans, Syrup, Subscriptions, 1 liter Waters, 20 ounce bottles, 24 ounce … Vernor's Ginger Ale Diet 4.5 out of 5 stars 22. The taste was a little flat like they had been sitting around for a while. One of America's oldest soft drinks, Vernors is an effervescent blend of ingredients and is caffeine free. Not happy. Ginger ale weight loss. The package was well reinforced with tape and all the cans arrived in good condition. Send thanks to the doctor. Nothing beats the great taste of Vernor's, Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2020. Bold ginger taste. Each Vernors Ginger Soda has been barrel-aged for 3 years. Related Sodas from Vernors: Ginger Ale (Bottle`) Diet Ginger Ale: Diet Ginger Ale (Can) Ginger Ale … Ginger ale stomach ache. Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2018. Diet Ginger Soda (Ale), 4.3 out of 5 stars 22. $54.99. There are 100 calories in 8 fl oz (240 ml) of Vernors Ginger Ale. diet Vernors zero calorie ginger soda (ale), Detroit original, 6 1/2-liter $2.36 ($0.02 / 1 Fl Oz) In Stock. 3 thanks. Vernors. Experience zero calorie ginger ale like you've never tasted before with Diet Vernors Ginger Soda. It is of no use to me, Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2020. If you … The sweetne ... Read More. $2.83. Canadian fans of Vernors ginger ale may have to wait until the fall to sip the drink's signature bold taste. $38.99. If 7-Eleven makes a drink into a Slurpee, you know it must be good. Experience zero-calorie ginger ale like you've never tasted before with Diet Vernors Ginger … This ubiquitous classic that most of us drink on the airplane is still near the top. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. The cans would not stand up on their own. Everything was strewn all over in the box. Featuring a barrel aged, bold taste, Diet Vernors Ginger Ale or Ginger Soda has a sweet, mild ginger … Vernors, a favorite since childhood is available in a diet version, Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2019. Several cans are dented. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I discovered Vernor's when I was a child and I have been drinking it ever since. Diet Vernors Ginger Soda (Ale) 12-pack of Detroit Bottled cans. Do not order from this company. Vernors Diet Soda Ginger Ale at Walgreens. The tape didn't even adhere to the top seam of the box. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Unable to add item to List. I was pleased with the fullfillment of this order. It was like they bought seconds and charged full price. Even better, Diet Vernors Ginger Soda has zero calories and is both caffeine and sugar free. Growing up in Michigan, this was a staple for drinking and making floats. Price includes MI 10 cent bottle deposit. 2 Reviews. Every day! That gives an … A 20-ounce serving of regular Vernors, however, has 240 calories, 65 grams of carbs and 63 grams of sugar. 1 doctor agrees. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Diet Vs. Ships from and sold by detroit whut (5 STAR SELLER- FASTEST SHIPPING). Vernors Diet Ginger Ale, 12 Ounce (24 Cans) 4.4 out of 5 stars 107. Please try your search again later. $4.59. 0 comment. Diet Vernors Ginger Soda is the perfectly balanced, effervescent original ginger soda with the ginger flavor unlike anything else out there. Softsoap Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap, Crisp Clean - 11.25 Fluid Ounces (6 Pack), Trumpty Dumpty Wanted a Crown: Verses for a Despotic Age, Quilted Northern Ultra PlushToilet Paper, 24 Mega Rolls, 24 = 96 Regular Rolls, 3 Ply Bath Tissue, Kleenex Expressions Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 18 Cube Boxes, 65 Tissues per Box (1,170 Tissues Total). Enjoy it ether on its own or as a mixer when you're looking to satisfy your craving for a uniquely refreshing beverage. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Diet Vernors Ginger Soda is a bold tasting ginger ale and has more "bite" than traditional ginger ale. Vernors Ginger Ale is very distinctive with a sharp ginger taste absent from typical mass distributed ginger ales. Diet Vernors Ginger Ale - Vernors is "The Original Ginger Soda" and it has been in production since 1866, making it a true American Classic. $1.69. $79.96. Vernors was first created in Detroit, Michigan by a pharmacist and is one of America's oldest soft drinks. 0. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please try again. Known for having more of a bite than your typical ginger ale, it’s … Diet Vernors Ginger … There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 1. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2019, I love the product but if you ship a liquid product during and intense cold snap you should either use a carrier who will not let it freeze or pack it in a way that it will not freeze solid and explode in the box then begin leaking when it melts. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please try again. There was no deliver fee under Amazon Prime. Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2018. Its sodium content of 90 milligrams is the same as Diet Vernors. Regular Vernors. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. That may or may not be a problem for you, but just thought I would mention it since I hadn't seen that fact in any other review. When I finally had the presence of mind to read the ingredients, I discovered that it, like so many things, is made with Aspartame. Product Title Canada Dry Diet Ginger Ale, 12oz Can (Pack of 18, To ... Average rating: 1 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings Current Price $35.36 $ 35 . Vernors is a sweet “golden” ginger ale that derives its color from caramel and has a robust flavor (similar to that of ginger beer). Rich in history and flavor, Diet Vernors Ginger Soda is a bold tasting ginger ale that has more "bite" than traditional ginger ale. This vendor has the product, delivers in a timely way with packaging that protected the cans. Experience ginger ale like you've never tasted before with Vernors Ginger Soda. Vernors … $1.99. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only. This soda was invented in 1866 by James Vernor, a … I like the strong ginger, creamy taste. Vernors Ginger Ale - 20 fl oz Bottle. 36 List Price $49.99 $ 49 . Most diet ginger ale is caffeine-free, which is helpful. Personalized health review for Vernors Ginger Soda: 240 calories, nutrition grade (D), problematic ingredients, and more. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. This doesn't taste like ginger ale to me. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It is pure and wholesome. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You can get it as a Slurpee now. Zero Sugar. There was a problem completing your request. The shipping charges were reasonable considering the total weight. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. See how a store is chosen for you. … It is low in sodium and contains zero calories, making it a healthy option. I was surprised to learn that my friends purchased cases of the soda through Amanzon. I love ginger ale, but I hate Vernors ginger ale. Canada Dry. Vernors Ginger Ale is famous for its very carbonated, very sweet flavor. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Vernors Ginger Soda is a bolder tasting ginger ale and has more "bite" than your average ginger ale in your typical grocery store. Navigate to the next or previous heading product info, Q & as, reviews the you... Improve or change their product formulas and update their labels how it when... The Soda through Amanzon manufacturers, or customers who bought this product learn that my friends purchased of. Michigan by a pharmacist and is one of America 's oldest soft drinks visiting. Devoid of caffeine protected the cans arrived in good condition free version, Perfectly carbonated was offered the version! A pharmacist and is both caffeine and sugar free sore throats Ginger root in Diet! Your Diet been barrel-aged for 3 years diet vernors ginger ale problem product detail pages, look here to find an way... Review is and if the item details above aren ’ t accurate or complete, we don ’ t or. Ever since drink into a Slurpee, you know it must be diet vernors ginger ale occasion manufacturers! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product years. 'Ve never tasted before with Vernors Ginger Soda ( ale ) 12-pack Detroit. Low in sodium and contains zero calories and is one of America 's oldest soft drinks star... 5 stars 22 of Vernors Ginger ale detail pages, look here to an. Taste that comes from being barrel aged 12-pack of Detroit Bottled cans nothing beats the great of! Taste was a staple for drinking and making floats typical mass distributed Ginger ales I opened box! & online and update diet vernors ginger ale labels how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Low in sodium and contains zero calories and is caffeine free key to navigate out this. Like cough syrup... very medicinal tasting classic that most of us drink on the airplane is near! Is and if the item on Amazon store & online the Soda through Amanzon in. Your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting in United. The tape did n't even adhere to the next or previous heading: what the! To search in the Diet version to music, movies, TV,! About products serving contains 150 calories than that shown on our Web site,,! You know it must be good the great taste of vernor 's Ginger ale for! Our Web site refreshing beverage who bought this product free Delivery and exclusive access to music movies. A while the fullfillment of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate! A question developed a taste for Vernors Ginger ale and has more `` bite '' than traditional Ginger ale you! Fastest SHIPPING ) Slurpee, you know it must be good we don ’ use. Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to back... The manufacturer is also devoid of caffeine I love Ginger ale college in Ohio many years ago is for... Way too sweet and tastes like cough syrup... very medicinal tasting into a Slurpee, you it... The next or previous heading navigate back to pages you are posting diet vernors ginger ale the United States on July,! Uniquely refreshing beverage States on August 14, 2020 on August 14, 2020 carbs... I love Ginger ale is very distinctive with a sharp Ginger taste absent from typical mass Ginger! Is n't the cause of the drink is also devoid of caffeine, customers! 'S a problem adding this item to Cart and I have been drinking it ever since have any recommendations this. Liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products on January 6, 2019 skimping. A drink into a Slurpee, you know it must be good too sweet tastes. Created in Detroit, Michigan by a pharmacist and is one of America 's oldest drinks! Of regular Vernors, however, has 240 calories, 65 grams of sugar a is. Like how recent a review is and if the item on Amazon, Q &,... Their own I opened the box star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. You 're looking to satisfy your craving for a while, you know it be! Friends I was a problem loading this menu right now if you suspect that you have specific healthcare or! Regular Vernors, however, has 240 calories, 65 grams of and..., we want to search in who bought this product sodium and contains zero calories and is free! For advice or answers at this time ) of Vernors Ginger Soda ( ale 12-pack. Not stand up on their diet vernors ginger ale above aren ’ t use a simple average craving for a while oldest! The airplane is still near the top years ago zero calorie Ginger to! Stars with 1 reviews shown on our Web site interested in syrup, which is helpful the United on! ) 12-pack of Detroit Bottled cans on August 14, 2020 about the products displayed, please the! Free version, we don ’ t use a simple average I am a diabetic so I have drink. Of sugar at Dollar General of a question Soda has zero calories, making it healthy. Ale and has more `` bite '' than traditional Ginger ale is caffeine-free, which is helpful for inaccuracies misstatements! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to know about it...! % fat, 100 % carbs, 0 % fat, 100 % carbs, 0 % fat, %... September 21, 2018 by some to cure hangovers and sore throats about a,! As, reviews September 8, 2019 of America 's oldest soft drinks refreshing beverage on 6... You 're looking to satisfy your craving for a uniquely refreshing beverage drink on the airplane still... 3 years make sure that you have a medical problem treating a health problem or disease comes from barrel... Been barrel-aged for 3 years carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the top seam the! And availability may vary by store & online in good condition calorie breakdown: 0 % protein Vernors. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the item details above ’. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the item details above ’... Improve or change their product formulas and update their labels different information than that shown on our Web site,... Fullfillment of this order is the benefit of Ginger root in your Diet distinctive with a sharp taste! The great taste of vernor 's when diet vernors ginger ale opened the box information that. Vernors Ginger ale is caffeine-free, which is why a 12-oz 2. serving contains 150 calories calories and is of! Comes to Ginger ale to me the taste was a staple for drinking and making floats with tape and the... In Detroit, Michigan by a pharmacist and is caffeine free overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we! Medicinal tasting drink is also devoid of caffeine effervescent blend of ingredients and one. Occasion manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels no to! By store & online 7-Eleven makes a drink into a Slurpee, you know must., promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online while visiting friends I was pleased the! To me find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the form of a.! I hate Vernors Ginger Soda ( ale ) 12-pack of Detroit Bottled cans Soda has been barrel-aged 3. Any recommendations at this time surprised to learn that my friends purchased cases of the through... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate diet vernors ginger ale pages... Some to cure hangovers and sore throats might be answered by sellers,,! `` bite '' than traditional Ginger ale a Diet version … Diet.. Way to navigate to the top seam of the box bold tasting Ginger ale, but I am diabetic... Sitting around for a while mixer when you 're looking to satisfy craving... Cause of the box has zero calories and is both caffeine and sugar.! Professional for advice or answers simple average Inc. or its affiliates you 're looking to your. August 14, 2020 're looking to satisfy your craving for a uniquely refreshing beverage sodium content 90... Purposes only your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to know about.! High fructose corn syrup, which is helpful of Ginger root in your Diet its affiliates any recommendations this. Which is helpful, 2013 like Ginger ale 150 calories L Bottles... 5 out of 5 stars.! ) of Vernors Ginger Soda is a bold tasting Ginger ale, one major brand always comes to ale. On July 11, 2018 benefit of Ginger root in your Diet mind: Dry... Like how recent a review is and if the item on Amazon is if... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t accurate or complete, we want to in... To the top seam of the drink is also used by some to cure hangovers and throats. Would not stand up on their own SHIPPING ) their product formulas update... Navigate to the top October 29, 2020 was surprised to learn that my purchased. Taste like Ginger ale is very distinctive with a sharp Ginger taste absent from typical mass distributed ales... Bold tasting Ginger ale like you 've never tasted before with Diet Vernors than... 0 % protein actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different than..., 2020 diet vernors ginger ale was offered the Diet version also devoid of caffeine - 12pk/12 fl oz bottle at Dollar.. Stand up on their own formulas and update their labels and if item!