Don't know what to say other than to learn his patterns well. In the case of the Nameless King, it also makes the first phase even more chaotic and his animations even more difficult to read as he switches targets around. His attacks are fairly simple once you get them down. (Piece Name) of a nameless king who was ally to the ancient dragons. Using a two-handed Lightning Lothric Knight Greatsword +9, It is possible to kill the King of the Storm in just four hits, allowing you to more easily practice the much more difficult Nameless King fight, as well as save much of your estus for it. Lothric, Younger Prince is a Lord of Cinder and boss enemy in Dark Souls 3. Good luck! Might farm souls just to buy all the armour sets now so I don't have to later, or lvl more as I am at 97 I believe In this video I'll be showing you all how to beat Nameless KingDark Souls 3Boss Guide - Nameless KingPS4 He can be found in the hidden zone of Archdragon Peak. I have been able to get to his second time on two attempts. Dragonscale Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3. Nameless king telegraphs really well for most of his attacks, so once you learn how to move around him he becomes a lot easier. I'm willing to use even glitches or bugs to win since I do not have PS+ and can't summon someone to help me. Dark Souls 3 - How to beat Nameless King Boss Name: Nameless King / King of the Storm Immunities: King is immune to poison, resists lightning. Embrace it! 3 years ago. Next Bosses Soul of Cinder Prev Bosses Ancient Wyvern. This golden crown, buried amidst long strands of bristling ash, is said to closely resemble that of the First Lord. This is probably the hardest boss to beat in the game and the additional rewards like armor sets, weapons and miracle are just a small plus. Patience is the key. so cool boss, so strong boss. he just combo me and kill me, and even if i'm using a strong weapon i deal very little damage, or maybe, he just has too much hp. The 1st phase is very easy but when he come down like a badass i can do nothing. You just need to learn when to dodge during the first phase. When the cutscene clears you're exactly where you were, but everything is rainy and windy and there are a lot of dark clouds in front of you. It is necessary that you obtain a good shield before the battle. This boss appears on Archdragon Peak, after ringing the large bell. In front of the bell is a lever; pulling it triggers a cutscene and a sudden storm. save hide report. Close. First phase is easy, simple attack the drake head. On the rare occasion one of my spells actually hits the dragon is does do good damage which is a plus point. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... any advice to kill nameless king? Is there anyway to let this fight easier? One of the twisted souls, steeped in strength. The 1st phase is very easy but when he come down like a badass i can do nothing. (quality build or respec) User Info: Aku9. 206 comments. 8.5k. Trick to the Nameless King? The Nameless King was once a dragon-slaying god of war, before he sacrificed everything to ally himself with the ancient dragons. 85% lightning resist makes blocking his second phase swings easier on your HP. The fight can get annoying because the first phase is easy and takes some time to complete, which makes constantly dying on the second phase pretty frustrating. Try avoiding damage while dealing damage to him. He then proceeds to attack the player through either swipes and slams from his spear. More thrilling. Don't get greedy in the 2nd phase. Dark Souls III once again gives gamers the trademark sword and … Dark Souls 3 Guide: How to Beat the Nameless King Boss One of the toughest and most memorable boss fights in all of Dark Souls 3 is the battle against the Nameless King. He can be found in the hidden zone of Archdragon Peak. share. I had the same problems. The Nameless King is the most difficult boss in Dark Souls III. Lightning bolts during flight and flames fired from his mount. Soul of the Nameless King: Soul of the Nameless King. Dark Souls III; Easy way to beat nameless king solo. 0. Any tips and trick to kill him? Use to acquire many souls, or transpose to extract its true strength. Similar with most bosses but some moreso than others. The Nameless King is one of the optional Bosses in Dark Souls 3. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Old Demon King Cheese Method". I'd go into more depth, but I'm on my phone. Dark Souls 3 Nameless King Secret Boss Fight Subscribe Here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4WlDrdOOSbht-NKQ0uTeg?sub_confirmation=1 Twitch Channel Here … Use this guide to … Is the Nameless King parryable? First, equip your best Shock resistant Set and ring. 51. He is a purely magical boss and is a force to be reckoned with while he's accompanied by his brother and partner boss Lorian, Elder Prince.While his magic makes for a challenging fight when synergized with his brother, he has only three attacks and is vulnerable alone. Practice dodge timings, if you're not opposed to using shields I recommend the Dragonslayer Greatshield as it blocks an absurd amount of lightning damage and has really good stability. - +9 pharis bow(no waste of slab just chunks) (heard people say dragonslayer bow is strong too havent tested it) Both have two qualifiers; one being that he touches down nearby the player and sprays a swatch of fire in their direction, to cover a large area. You can drop down an… For more on Dark Souls 3, check out our wiki @ http://ca.ign.com/wikis/dark-souls-3 Just grab a decent shield, I used Yhorms, and hack into him. Much harder to pull it off. I know that this boss is optional, but I want the dragon slayer armor and the swordspear to do a cosplay build on my character that being the only reason I'm still fighting him. As some other people said, don't try to dodge before he hits, this is a usual mistake as his movements have a huge wind-up. A lot of his thrusts will go over your head if you stick to him like glue. stick to his face and his left side. 9.0k. Hollow knight x Dark souls 3 bosses. All rights reserved. Yeah I will go to ng+, just a busy summer. I loved this boss fight. so cool boss, so strong boss. Mad King screams and the Nameless King falls down.This is melee. DARK SOULS™ III. Step 1 - Play Dark Souls II and get to the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC. So his dragon is easy to beat, but the king takes almost no damage in comparison, and Ive gone in with up to 2 phantoms. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. The best thing to do with him is just learn his weird timings. In the second phase rolling is better than using a shield (i only used a shield to defend his Lightning Storm). Only attack after his combos and if you have enought stamina to roll after that, keep yourself close to him and repeat the process. Post Comment. DARK SOULS™ III. It can come in handy in situations in which all tricks fail. r/darksouls3: A community dedicated to everything about Dark Souls 3. ... Had no idea you could cheese him like that.