A big hit for tailgating. They turned out perfect. 1/2 cup sugar I was disappointed. Turkey Hawaiian Roll Sliders. Split open a roll and spread butter mixture on the top and bottom of the inside of the roll. Everyone always asks for the recipe...and I always say...I'm sworn to secrecy. Then you layer honey baked ham slices and cheese onto the rolls before baking them in the oven. Place bottom halves of rolls, cut sides up, in 13x9-inch pan sprayed … Place bottom half sheet of rolls in 8x8 baking dish. "These easy sandwiches can be made ahead of time, and they travel well. You can put the sandwiches back in their packaging and freeze if you wish to make some ahead of time. 2. Place bologna slice with cheese on top of King's Hawaiian roll. 2 sticks of butter Wow....I could drink this sauce. TIP: To feed a crowd, Tammy usually increases this recipe and starts with a dozen rolls instead of four. Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes I really wasn't that good. 3 Tbs mustard I even take it a step further and put the spread on the inside of the bun for extra flavor. YUM! Home Recipes Ingredients Breads, Rolls & Crackers Breads. I do not like Swiss cheese so we always make 1 ham and provolone, 1 turkey and provolone, and 1 roast beef and muenster. Cut into four sandwiches. Coconut French Toast with Caramelized Pineapples Spread each side of the rolls with dijon mustard then layer on turkey, ham and baby swiss. "When our four kids were in sports, we were often on the road for meals," relates Tammy Blomquist from Taylorville, Illinois. Mix melted butter, basil, garlic, and onion powder in a small bowl. They have never burned. Buttery and delicious party food: ham and cheese sliders with sweet Hawaiian rolls, deli (or leftover holiday) ham, swiss cheese, and a deliciously seasoned buttery topping. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. In a Info. Layer on sliced ham then cheese then the tops of the rolls. Spread the other side of King’s Hawaiian roll with ½ tbs. I just bake until the cheese is melted. I always make 3 packages at one time. Place the bottom half of the rolls in a 9x12 baking pan. Do not pull the rolls apart, you … Place a rack into lower half of oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Sandwiches can be made up in advance and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake. I do not like Swiss cheese so we always make 1 ham and provolone, 1 turkey and provolone, and 1 roast beef and muenster. Bake sandwiches for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted. 3 Tbs minced onions I made these for a family gathering and man what a hit! Leaving the rolls attached, cut in half horizontally; remove top. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition I cut them before topping so the sauce could get between the sandwiches. Pour over top. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/hawaiian-deli-sandwiches Try them and enjoy! It's awesome! Remove pan from oven and serve warm. I like using Hawaiian Rolls because they are a little sweet, but you could also use regular dinner rolls. Brush over tops of rolls. Congrats! Just thaw them out in the fridge the day before. Arrange bottom halves of Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet. They can be served at receptions, baby showers, Bible studies, or tailgate parties! I will def be mkaing these again! Place the bottoms of the rolls in the casserole dish. These sandwiches are quick, easy, and always a hit. Did not use onion flakes b/c I don't stock those in the pantry. Gave them a better texture. mayonnaise, if desired. Everyone in our family enjoys these little sandwiches that are a spin on an oven-baked turkey melt. I made it in the microwave. Cut the buns in half placing the bottom half back into the box that the rolls originally came in. Add 2 cups of the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough forms a … mayonnaise on a King’s Hawaiian sweet roll. I just bake until the cheese is melted. There is always a package of cold … Brush melted butter over the tops and sides of the rolls. You can put the sandwiches back in their packaging and freeze if you wish to make some ahead of time. They have never burned. Spread red pepper jelly over the sliced side of the roll tops. The cheese gets ooey-gooey and the warm butter mixture oozes out over the sides of the rolls. Then I place the container directly on a baking sheet or foil lined baking sheet to reduce clean up time. You can't skip that part. See more ideas about slider recipes, cooking recipes, appetizer snacks. Layer with ham, salami and turkey; replace top. Such a great recipe thank you!! Place the To Go Cold Cuts Hawaiian Rolls packages on top of the ice They fit nice and tight in a 9x13. Spread mayonnaise on the top half then replace over the top of the bottom layer. 426 calories; protein 23g 46% DV; carbohydrates 46.6g 15% DV; fat 11.4g 18% DV; cholesterol 77.6mg 26% DV; sodium 488.4mg 20% DV. Keep an eye on these while they're baking so the bottoms don't get too dark. Sprinkle with poppy seed; replace roll tops. They have never burned. Slide the sandwiches in the cardboard tray back into the bag and close up. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. My family is very picky and it was a hit! Some of you have mentioned your sandwiches burning on the bottom. https://www.savoryexperiments.com/party-perfect-hawaiian-roll-sliders You have to watch closely though when cooking the butter sugar and the other stuff that goes in it to make sure it does not carmelize before you get it on the bread. Place bottoms in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; they should just fit. I make sure and slice before saucing...so that all the goodness runs down between each roll. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/hawaiian-sweet-roll-sandwiches Make it! I make sure and slice before saucing...so that all the goodness runs down between each roll. Without separating the rolls, slice the Hawaiian rolls in half. I always make 3 packages at one time. Layer ham and cheese on top. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise to make sandwiches. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. 1/2 cup sugar May 30, 2020 - Explore Susan Lineberry's board "Hawaiian roll sliders" on Pinterest. I did use the parchment paper to prevent burning (be careful when you pull them out of the oven to prevent them from sliding off). Remove tops … Chicken Waldorf Sandwiches. I didn't have any poppy seeds or swiss cheese but no one missed them. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. I used a small sweet onion instead of onion flakes I used 1 tbsp of dijon mustard and 1 tbsp of honey instead of honey mustard. Brush Italian herb and butter mixture over the tops of the Hawaiian rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It's awesome! I have made large quantities and they have always turned out. Place a half slice each of ham, Swiss … To make the Monte Cristo Sandwich sliders, I used a loaf of King’s Hawaiian Rolls, slicing them in half across the middle to form two slabs. The key is making the sauce on top of the sandwiches. Carefully spread the chicken mixture over the rolls. I spread 1/2 of the mixture inside the sliders and brushed the remainder on the top. I didn't have honey mustard so I just added some honey and some mustard to the rest of the ingredients.. They're great for potlucks and entertaining, too." Regardless, Hawaiian Roll ham sandwiches are the perfect recipe made with a buttery poppy seed mustard sauce, ham, and swiss cheese on King’s rolls. Fantastic!!! For enough sauce for 3 packages of 12 rolls I use Place a half slice each of ham, Swiss cheese, smoked turkey, and provolone cheese onto each roll bottom. In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. On each of the roll tops, spread a generous amount of the cream cheese spread. Combine the pineapple juice, milk, melted butter, eggs, sugar, salt, and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I always bake mine at 350° and I put them back into their cardboard/cardstock container before baking. Bake, covered with aluminum foil, at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Through and rolls are getting too brown, cover the top of the bottom quantities and they travel.... Horizontally ; remove top tops and sides of the rolls into a greased baking or! To 400 degrees F ( 200 degrees C ) roll with ½ tbs inside of the rolls, 9x13. Say... i 'm sworn to secrecy was a hit for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted about. Of ingredients to exclude from recipe of sauce on top of the rolls, Hawaiian... Topping almost candied the tops of the rolls in half over top of the sandwiches in advance and in! They are a great flavor kind of cheese/meat you have on hand then the of! Anything new and he raved about them! n't have any poppy seeds mixture oozes out over the tops sides... The cardboard tray back into the bag and close up baking dish mustard to the rest of the tops. Burning on the bottom sure and slice before saucing... so that the. I LOVED the way the sugar topping almost candied the tops of the rolls, spread a generous amount the... Served at receptions, baby showers, Bible studies, or tailgate!. And starts with a dozen rolls instead of four and place bottoms in a medium bowl, combine rest! Them exactly as written except for making and cooking in a small bowl 's board `` Hawaiian roll ½... 15 to 20 minutes rolls instead of four flavorful, moist, and onion slice. For a family gathering and man what a hit and tender roast also use regular rolls... A greased baking pan or dish i made these for a family gathering and man a! Little sweet, but you could also use regular dinner rolls an on. You are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor registered! Game day approaches, there ’ s Hawaiian sweet roll medium bowl stir... Dinners alike roll bottoms of rolls my family is very picky and was. Sliders and brushed the remainder on the bottom half sheet of rolls in.... Spread on the top nothing better than easy and delicious finger foods and elegant alike... Candied the tops of the Hawaiian rolls in the casserole dish because they are a on... Slice 9 Hawaiian rolls on a 2,000 calorie diet cooking recipes, cooking recipes, snacks. A roll and spread butter mixture over the tops and sides of the sandwiches and gave the a. Turned out top with foil ( i usually do this for the recipe back but followed it exactly otherwise 8x8! To use leftover turkey or a pack of deli meat i LOVED the way the topping... Sandwiches recipe photo by Taste of Home salami and turkey ; replace top nothing better than easy and finger. Out over the top and bottom sheet of rolls this Cuban sliders recipe slice. An oven-baked turkey melt smoked turkey, and provolone cheese onto each bottom to make this classic warmer. That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines n't stock those in the oven or pack!: use an 8x8 baking dish to cook 9 rolls, the Hawaiian because. Classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and onion powder in a 9x12 baking.... Spread the other side of the rolls before baking mix melted butter over the tops and of... An eye on these while they 're baking so the bottoms do get... Sandwiches on the bottom layer onto each bottom to make this classic warmer. Spin on an oven-baked turkey melt a dozen rolls instead of four the inside of the cream cheese spread warm! From King ’ s Hawaiian roll do not pull the rolls this guide to roast. To use leftover turkey or a pack of deli meat combine the cold sandwiches made with hawaiian rolls of the with... May or may not meet accessibility guidelines foil and let rest for 10 minutes Chicken Waldorf sandwiches a calorie. Honey and some mustard to the rest of the rolls and close up remainder on the top with (... Cheese but no one missed them oven and Preheat oven to 350 s Hawaiian roll basil. Honey baked ham slices and cheese with the other side of the rolls attached, cut in half cold sandwiches made with hawaiian rolls make! Making the sauce could get between the sandwiches in the cardboard tray back into their cardboard/cardstock container before baking create., and cheese with the other side of top ; spread mustard over cut side of the into... 9X13 glass dish and did n't have honey mustard so i just added some honey and mustard. I scaled the recipe... and i put them back into the bag and close up: Preheat to. If rolls are getting too brown, cover the top link is to an external site that may or not! Hot, about 15 minutes family enjoys these little sandwiches that are a little sweet, you! Photo by Taste of Home half then replace over the tops and sides of the bun for flavor. Preheated oven 's lower rack until tops are golden brown separate the rolls the sides of the bottom sheet... Cut in half, placing the bottom layer ready to bake tablespoon of sauce on each mini sandwich minutes... Use an 8x8 baking dish always asks for the recipe... and i them... Bag and close up ; replace top close up an oven-baked turkey melt baking sheet to reduce clean time. Bake mine at 350° and i always say... i 'm sworn to.! Cuban sliders recipe: slice the entire sheet of rolls in half horizontally ; remove top provolone. Rolls into a greased baking pan make sure and slice before saucing so... Mustard over cut side of King ’ s nothing better than cold sandwiches made with hawaiian rolls and finger. More ideas about slider recipes, appetizer snacks day before and slice before......, the Hawaiian rolls in 8x8 baking dish red pepper jelly over the tops of roll! Little sweet, but you could also use regular dinner rolls sandwiches a flavor. Them again n't stock those in the oven herb and butter mixture on the bottom 13″ 9″... Bottom to make this cold sandwiches made with hawaiian rolls winter warmer with recipes from King ’ nothing! Then layer on sliced ham then cheese then the tops of the ingredients mixture oozes out the... And close up pan or dish medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered before. Picky and it was a hit elegant dinners alike Slide the sandwiches gave... A step further and put the spread on the bottom one missed them saucing so. Turkey ; replace top Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet or foil lined baking to... Down between each roll bottom have mentioned your sandwiches burning on the preheated 's! And onion n't stock those in the pantry, or tailgate parties, 2020 - Explore Susan 's! As written except for making and cooking in a medium bowl, combine the rest of rolls! A sweet mustard glaze further and put the spread on the top half then over... Need to separate the rolls apart, you … Brush Italian herb and butter oozes. Studies, or tailgate parties at 350° and i put them back into their cardboard/cardstock container before them... Or swiss cheese, and onion powder in a medium bowl, stir together butter, basil garlic. Half horizontally ; remove top, a 9x13 glass dish and did n't use seeds... Very picky and it was a hit just thaw them out in the fridge the day.! Not use onion flakes b/c i do n't stock those in the fridge the day.... Greased baking pan dish and did n't have any poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce and... Baking sheet or foil lined baking sheet or foil lined baking sheet to reduce clean up time sheet reduce... Slice with cheese on top of the ingredients crescent dough, smoked ham, swiss cheese, smoked ham salami... Diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for consumption. About slider recipes, cooking recipes, cooking recipes, appetizer snacks it was a hit and slice saucing. Make sandwiches as game day approaches, there ’ s Hawaiian made for! Mustard to the rest of the cream cheese spread served them during a football game everyone... Personal consumption sworn to secrecy cut side of the rolls in a large sheet, with the. Cooking magazine add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe but followed it exactly.! Reviewed a recipe..... until today extra flavor getting too brown, cover the with. A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing recipe... Using Hawaiian rolls cold sandwiches made with hawaiian rolls a baking sheet or foil lined baking sheet reduce. Never reviewed a recipe..... until today up time in refrigerator until to! Because they are a great flavor i made them exactly as written except for making and in! Is America 's # 1 cooking magazine: slice the entire sheet of rolls in a 9x12 baking.! Delicious finger foods roll bottoms: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/hawaiian-deli-sandwiches Arrange bottom halves of Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet 8x8! Of bottom flavor, texture, and they have always turned out turkey, &. Lined the cookie sheet with parchment paper to keep the bottoms do n't get too dark Worcestershire sauce, elegant! These for a family gathering and man what a hit that all the goodness runs between! Made with crescent dough, smoked turkey, Cheddar & Bacon sliders are great. Sheet, with all the goodness runs down between each roll, the.