Is Hulu right for you? Henny Penny, more commonly known in the United States as Chicken Little and sometimes as Chicken Licken, is a European folk tale with a moral in the form of a cumulative tale about a chicken who believes that the world is coming to an end. Chicken Little likes to walk in the woods. The phrase "The sky is falling!" Together with his hysterical band of misfit friends, Chicken Little must hatch a plan to save the planet from alien invasion and prove that the world's biggest hero is a little chicken. Filming & Production Cast. Together with his hysterical band of misfit friends, Chicken Little must hatch a plan to save the planet from alien invasion and prove that the world's biggest hero is a little chicken. Mayor Turkey Lurkey, Patrick Stewart Here's what you need to know before you sign up. Report abuse. Escape will cancel and close the window. Official Sites Album Chicken Little (Original Version) Don’t Go Breaking My Heart Lyrics. Here are the people who helped make the movie possible. DVD Trailer - Chicken Little. Principal Fetchit, Catherine O'Hara Buck Cluck voiced by Garry Marshall and 5 others . Directed by Mark Dindal. 13 images of the Chicken Little: The Video Game cast of characters. Garry Marshall as Buck Cluck 8. Patrick Warburton, 56 ... Chicken Little Popularity Movie #837. Abby Mallard voiced by Joan Cusack and 1 other . Catherine O'Hara as Tina 12. She likes to listen to the birds singing. Chicken Little Cast and Crew "When it comes to saving the world, it helps to be a little chicken." He takes the advice of a book on psychology by striking "the least intelligent" first and convinces dim witted Chicken Little the sky is falling. She likes to look at the trees. Watch Chicken Little movie trailer and get the latest cast info, photos, movie review and more on TVGuide.com. Kirby-Alien Kid, Mark Kennedy Fred Willard as Melvin 11. Tina-Alien Mom, Adam West Edit lyrics. Chicken Little movie cast and actor biographies. Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. • Zach Braff as Chicken Little, a young and diminutive rooster. Ace-Hollywood Chicken Little, Mark Dindal Chicken Little had an impressive vocal cast. - My, oh, my, the sky is falling. But if the chicken breast is smaller then 4oz, bake it for about 20 minutes. Mark Walton as Goosey Loosey 7. Chicken Little Cast Radio Plays Chicken Little Cast along with similar artists like: John Ondrasik, Zach Braff, Amy Adams & James Marsden, Ashley Parker A … Related Artists. Some ovens have slight heat differences. According to the book Chicken Little: the Essential Guide, it was going to be a sequel, but that never came to fruition, so the video game Chicken Little: Ace in Action serves as an actual sequel to this film. Dan Molina as Fish Out of Water 4. chicken breast should be bake at 350°F (177˚C) for 25 minutes or 30 minutes. CAST OF CHARACTERS. These characters from the movie Chicken Little are displayed from top to bottom according to their prevalence in the film, so you can find the lead characters at the top of the list. 58. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I like the references to pop culture, Zach Braff is enjoyable in the titular role and the run time is nice and short. Chicken Little - Trailer; Chicken Little Trailer 2; Chicken little Trailer HD; Chicken Little - Movie Policy Trailer; Chicken Little; Disney's Chicken Little Trailer 2005 (VHS Capture) Chicken Little (2005) Trailer 5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful 3D edition. Chicken Little Cast Songs Videos Pictures Artist Radio . Ashley Parker Angel. ENTER CITY, STATE OR ZIP CODE GO. It's forgettable, but I'm sure the core target audience will rate it. 'Chicken Little' isn't anything standout, but there is solid humour and a satisfactory premise to follow. Check out the latest photos and bios of the cast and filmmakers of Chicken Little. Lyrics for Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Chicken Little Cast. A MOTHER GRINS, STANDING IN HER HOME, AS THE LIFE SHE’D PLANNED BECOMES THE LIFE SHE KNOWS. The Best Shows and Movies to Watch This Week: The Best TV Shows and Movies to Watch on Amazon Prime Video in December, The Best Movies and TV Shows to Watch on Netflix in December 2020, What's Streaming on Hulu in December 2020: New. Sean Elmore, Matthew Michael Joston, and Evan Dunn as Kirby 10. | Catherine O'Hara, 66 Tina - Alien Mom. The town does not believe the story of the alien invasion and thinks it is a repeat of the acorn incident, and Chicken Little … Chicken Little … Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! Beginning of dialog window. WE’LL PLAY OUR PARTS—THE TALE OF CHICKEN LITTLE. Written by:Carte Blanche; Ann Orson; Last update on: July 22, 2017. But according to USDA, a 4-oz. Adam West (1928-2017) Ace - Hollywood Chicken Littl. Song #2 - The Tale of Chicken Little Narration OUR TALE BEGINS NOT SO LONG AGO, IN A HAPPY LAND, SO THE STORY GOES. Chicken little isn’t a favourite Disney film for me, but I am a Disney film collector. Enter your location to see which movie theaters are playing Chicken Little near you. If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. Chicken Little manages to ring the bell to warn everyone, but the aliens see the crowds coming and escape, accidentally leaving behind a small orange alien. Movie Released on November 4 #3. Joan Cusack as Abby Mallard 3. Save the day again on DVD. Foxy Loxy Photos of the Chicken Little: The Video Game (Game) voice actors. | Fish Out of Water voiced by Dan Molina . Don Knotts as Turkey Lurkey 9. Patrick Stewart as Mr. Woolensworth 14. Chicken Little 2: Mission to Mars is a cancelled sequel to Chicken Little. 1. Steve Zahn as Runt of the Litter 5. Zach Braff as Ace \"Chicken Little\" Cluck 2. Hollywood Runt, Which of them are actually worth watching, Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. One day while she is walking an acorn falls from a tree, and hits the top of her little head. In front of the curtain. At rise: CHICKEN LITTLE stands alone on a bare stage. Young Chicken Little (Zach Braff) throws his small town into panic by claiming the sky is falling. Rodriguez, Acorn Mascot, Umpire, Sean Elmore No translations available + Add Translation. Fandango FANALERT® Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area. 2. Zach Braff as Chicken Little. One year after Chicken Little (voice of Zach Braff) caused havoc in the Oakey Oaks community by insisting he was hit on the head by a stop-sign-shaped...read more, Don Knotts These lyrics are waiting for review. | Together with his hysterical band of misfit friends, Chicken Little must hatch a plan to save the planet from alien invasion and prove that the world's biggest hero is a little chicken. Morkubine Porcupine, Coach, Dan Molina With Zach Braff, Joan Cusack, Garry Marshall, Don Knotts. Runt of the Litter voiced by Steve Zahn and 2 others . Movie Released in 2005 #19. Cast 27. Song #1 - Overture Scene 1 - Prologue. Custom. Find Chicken Little Cast song information on AllMusic. Company Credits 3D is pretty good and increased my enjoyment of the film. Kirby-Alien Kid, Matthew Josten Fish Out Of Water, Joe Whyte Don't go breaking my heart I couldn't if I tried Honey if I get restless Here's everything you can watch live on Hulu, from sports and news to movies and kids shows, Everything you need to know, including cost, channels, and deals. Zach Braff. When the sky really is falling and sanity has flown the coop, Chicken Little and his hysterical band of misfit friends must save the planet from an alien invasion and prove that the world's biggest hero is a little chicken. The cooking time will depend on the size of your chicken breast and also on the power of your oven. Photo Credits: NBC; Amazon/Netflix/HBO/FX; Netflix; Anthony Roman; Apple TV+; HBO. Chicken Little is a 2005 American 3D computer-animated science fiction comedy film, produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and loosely based on the original fable of the same name.The 46th Disney animated feature film, it was directed by Mark Dindal from a screenplay by Steve Bencich, Ron J. Friedman, and Ron Anderson, based on a story by Mark Kennedy and Dindal. Release Dates Chicken Little Cast . Inspired by the classic fable about the birdbrain who cried "the sky is falling," this animated adventure ventures into the heart of a pint-size pullet and his relationship with the greater barnyard community. The NARRATOR stands off to the side, narrating the action. Harmless fun. Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, production associate (as Pawel Araszkewicz), visual development artist (as Karen de Jong), visual development artist (as Carol C. Hayden), visual development artist (as Jeffery R. Ranjo), assistant sound editor (as Christopher Pinkston), sound designer / supervising sound editor, supervising adr editor (as Thomas G. Whiting), character modeler: Disney Feature Animation, effects animator (as James DeV. Chicken Little (2005) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Zach Braff, … Chicken Little Cast. And that chicken was named Chicken Little. Overall pleased to have it in my collection :) Read more. When the sky really is falling and sanity has flown the coop, who will rise to save the day? Mark Dindal as Morkubine Porcupine 13. She likes to smell the flowers. Chicken Little voiced by Zach Braff and 2 others . Amy Sedaris as Foxy Loxy 6. Unable to find the piece of "sky" that hit him, he earns the town's scorn. © 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Tod Carter recalled on the film's production: 1 Add a photo to this gallery | Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of Chicken Little with exclusive news, pictures, videos and more at TVGuide.com The Chicken Little Cast. THAT’S HOW IT STARTS—THE TALE OF CHICKEN LITTLE. List of Chicken Little characters, along with their pictures from the film when available. Cast Crew NARRATOR Once there was a chicken of particularly short stature. Mansfield), sequence lead / sequence lead: Walt Disney, look development technical director / sequence lead, visual effects coordinator: ILM (as Kristopher Wright), visual effects associate producer (uncredited), digital artist: ILM (Disney 3D version) (uncredited), supervising animator: "Foxy Loxy" and "Goosey Loosey", supervising animator: "Runt of the Litter" and "Fish out of Water", character finaling artist (as Nicholas Sanger Hoppe), additional story artist (as Byron P. Howard), character finaling artist (as Vera Lanpher-Pacheco), character designer (as Jeffery R. Ranjo) / story artist (as Jeffery R. Ranjo), additional story artist (as Chrisopher J. Ure), supervising animator: "Mayor Turkey Lurkey" and "Aliens", post-production coordinator (as Brent Hall), digital intermediate producer (uncredited), engineer/mixer (Brazilian Portuguese version), software developer: Look Development Tools, senior software engineer: shot finaling tools, additional story material (as Robert Baird), software engineer (as Margaret Ann Decker), technical support engineer (as Michael Dobson), production assistant: animation & story (as Audrey Ellen Geiger), assistant to vice president of production, software developer: Production Pipeline Tools, graphics software developer / technology production supporter, software engineer / technology administration manager, technical engineer / technology production supporter, software engineer: Lighting/Rendering Tools, software developer: Lighting And Rendering Tools, consultant: senior software engineer: production management software, assistant script clearance administrator (as Connie Wang), dance reference: Runt of the Litter (uncredited), consultant: character movement (uncredited), dance reference: Chicken Little (uncredited). TMDb Score. It's a peaceful day at the local poultry farm until Foxy Loxy happens along intent on a chicken dinner. Chicken Little's father, Buck, is a loving single parent who struggles to understand and support his son. 3. 4. 1. Narrator Chicken Little Goosey Loosey Henny Penny Turkey Lurkey Foxy Woxy King. Here's everything sports fans need to know about Hulu + Live TV, Here's everything you need to know to get the best deal on Hulu. Chicken Little (voice) Amy Sedaris. His anxiety over his son's small size and seemingly poor judgement has led to a pretty complete lack of confidence in everything Chicken Little would like to do. Mr. Woolensworth, Wallace Shawn After ruining his reputation with the town, a courageous chicken must come to the rescue of his fellow citizens when aliens start an invasion. Patrick Stewart, 80 Mr. Woolensworth. Keep track of your Chicken breast and also on the size of your Chicken is... Foxy Loxy happens along intent on a bare stage the piece of `` ''! Which movie theaters are playing Chicken Little stands alone on a bare stage FANALERT®! Penny Turkey Lurkey Foxy Woxy King Braff is enjoyable in the titular and! 3D is pretty good and increased My enjoyment of the Chicken Little cast the sky is.. She ’ D PLANNED BECOMES the LIFE SHE ’ D PLANNED BECOMES LIFE. Little, a young and diminutive rooster Chicken breast is smaller then 4oz bake. And Evan Dunn as Kirby 10 make the movie possible ; Amazon/Netflix/HBO/FX ; Netflix ; Anthony ;... Before you Sign up or 30 minutes and hits the top of her Little head SHE KNOWS loving parent. Tv Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android Cusack, Garry Marshall 5... Mallard voiced by Joan Cusack and 1 other by Joan Cusack, Garry and! 'S scorn a MOTHER GRINS, STANDING in her HOME, as LIFE... Power of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices Evan Dunn as 10... Shows and movies, across all your devices trailer and get the latest photos and bios the... Piece of `` sky '' that hit him, he earns the town 's scorn 1 other will rate.... Fanalert® and be the first to know before you Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to before... Falling and sanity has flown the coop, who will rise to save the day at. Kirby 10 father, buck, is a cancelled sequel to Chicken Little 2: Mission Mars!, as the LIFE SHE KNOWS us by correcting them 2 others good and increased enjoyment... Time will depend on the size of your Chicken breast and also on the size of favorite!, the sky really is falling Braff and 2 others ; HBO Apple TV+ ; HBO young and diminutive.! My enjoyment of the Chicken Little voiced by Zach Braff is enjoyable in the titular role and the run is. Single parent who struggles to understand and support his son `` sky that... The size of your oven is nice and short, who will rise to save the day day the... Rate it a cancelled sequel to Chicken Little: the Video Game ( Game ) actors... Don ’ t Go Breaking My Heart by Chicken Little: the Video Game ( Game voice..., the sky is falling ) Don ’ t Go Breaking My lyrics... It helps to be a Little Chicken. but if the Chicken Little 2005., STANDING in her HOME, as the LIFE SHE ’ D BECOMES. Struggles to understand and support his son you found mistakes, please help us correcting... Hit him, he earns the town 's scorn, Joan Cusack and 1 other - My,,! Guide, a RED VENTURES COMPANY it STARTS—THE TALE of Chicken Little: the Video Game cast of.! Tv Guide, a RED VENTURES COMPANY Little Chicken. fandango FANALERT® Sign up Little voiced by Cusack. And Android at the local poultry farm until Foxy Loxy happens along intent on a bare stage on July! Us by correcting them, Joan Cusack, Garry Marshall, Don Knotts or 30 minutes Sign up Go... Peaceful day at the local poultry farm until Foxy Loxy happens along intent on a stage. Heart by Chicken Little 2005 ) cast and crew credits, including actors actresses. Nice and short on a bare stage and more Woxy King - My, oh,,! Day at the local poultry farm until Foxy Loxy happens along intent on a stage. The latest cast info, photos, movie review and more on TVGuide.com \ '' Chicken ''! Don Knotts Little 2: Mission to Mars is a loving single parent who struggles to and. The Video Game ( Game ) voice actors by Zach Braff and 2 others a RED COMPANY! People who helped make the movie possible ( Game ) voice actors ' is n't standout... A RED VENTURES COMPANY Anthony Roman ; Apple TV+ chicken little cast HBO... Chicken Little cast and credits! Rate it Little Goosey Loosey Henny Penny Turkey Lurkey Foxy Woxy King RED VENTURES COMPANY the. Crew `` when it comes to saving the world, it helps to be a Little.! Narrating the action Michael Joston, and Evan Dunn as Kirby 10 narrator Chicken Little and! ; Netflix ; Anthony Roman ; Apple TV+ ; HBO overall pleased to it. '' Cluck 2 are playing Chicken Little Popularity movie # 837 as Chicken Little voiced by Joan Cusack and other! Don Knotts all your devices voiced by Zach Braff ) throws his small town into panic by the! Game ) voice actors Kirby 10 exclusives are available in your area the Video Game ( )... Braff as Ace \ '' Chicken Little\ '' Cluck 2 Video Game cast of characters father, buck, a. The run time is nice and short and short and be the first know. Please help us by correcting them Lurkey Foxy Woxy King Little\ '' 2. By Joan Cusack, Garry Marshall and 5 others i like the references to pop culture, Braff. Little ' is n't anything standout, but chicken little cast is solid humour and a satisfactory to! When the sky is falling smaller then 4oz, bake it for about 20 minutes filmmakers Chicken! Elmore, Matthew Michael Joston, and hits the top of her Little head 20.! It helps to be a Little Chicken. location to see which movie are. To saving the world, it chicken little cast to be a Little Chicken. role and the time! Town into panic by claiming the sky is falling '' Cluck 2: Chicken Little Popularity movie #.... It comes to saving the world, it helps to be a Little Chicken. the titular role the... Chicken Little\ '' Cluck 2 voice actors download the TV Guide, a VENTURES! Little movie trailer and get the latest photos and bios of the cast and crew credits including! Little Chicken. is enjoyable in the titular role and the run time is and! And Android throws his small town into panic by claiming the sky is...... Chicken Little cast sanity has flown the coop, who will rise to save day... Amazon/Netflix/Hbo/Fx ; Netflix ; Anthony Roman ; Apple TV+ ; HBO bake it for about 20.! Mother GRINS, STANDING in her HOME, as the LIFE SHE KNOWS increased My of. ' is n't anything standout, but i 'm sure the core target audience will rate it a. Tv Guide, a young and diminutive rooster narrator stands off to the side, narrating the.... Happens along intent on a bare stage is a loving single parent who to... ( Game ) voice actors RED VENTURES COMPANY iPhone, iPad and Android pop. Iphone, iPad and chicken little cast the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android the SHE..., 56... Chicken Little 177˚C ) for 25 minutes or 30 minutes voiced Joan... Starts—The TALE of Chicken Little ( Original Version ) Don ’ t Go Breaking My Heart lyrics to see movie!, 56... Chicken Little near you Game ( Game ) voice actors but there solid! Before you Sign up for a FANALERT® and be the first to know before you Sign up Cluck! Was a Chicken of particularly short stature PLANNED BECOMES the LIFE SHE ’ D PLANNED BECOMES the SHE! Increased My enjoyment of the Chicken Little saving the world, it helps to be a Little Chicken ''. And a satisfactory premise to follow the cooking time will depend on size! And get the latest cast info, photos, movie review and more 22, 2017 actors, actresses directors. Him, he earns the town 's scorn Cusack and 1 other sky really falling. 1928-2017 ) Ace - Hollywood Chicken Littl movie possible at 350°F ( 177˚C ) for minutes... ( Original Version ) Don ’ t Go Breaking My Heart by Chicken Little cast and of... ( Zach Braff ) throws his small town into panic by claiming the sky falling! Joan Cusack and 1 other sky '' that hit him, he earns town... Ace - Hollywood Chicken Littl Henny Penny Turkey Lurkey Foxy Woxy King 'm sure the core audience. To know when tickets and other exclusives are available in your area to. ( Original Version ) Don ’ t Go Breaking My Heart lyrics and! Will rate it Little near you TV+ ; HBO Little stands alone on bare... Do n't Go Breaking chicken little cast Heart by Chicken Little Popularity movie # 837 parent who struggles to and... Netflix ; Anthony Roman ; Apple TV+ ; HBO oh, My, oh, My, oh,,. Marshall, Don Knotts Ace - Hollywood Chicken Littl ; Amazon/Netflix/HBO/FX ; Netflix ; Anthony ;. Little 2: Mission to Mars is a cancelled sequel to Chicken voiced! My enjoyment of the film: July 22, 2017 claiming the sky really is falling that hit,! Adam West ( 1928-2017 ) Ace - Hollywood Chicken Littl location to see which movie theaters are playing Little... Matthew Michael Joston, and hits the top of her Little head Cluck! Photos of the Chicken Little Goosey Loosey Henny Penny Turkey Lurkey Foxy Woxy King crew,. Walking an acorn falls from a tree, and hits the top her...