So here you have it, folks. I'm not a fan of Denver (too many people and not enough parking), but the 20 minutes I spent here proved that there is still some good in that city. The waiters/waitresses only seemed to want to help you if you were paying with cash, rather than helping the 3 other couples that werMore, Most people order takeout from this new healthier mostly chicken options for lunch and dinner. I'm not a fan of Denver (too many people and not enough parking), but the 20 minutes I spent here proved that there is still some good in that city. 147 were here. I was about to leave...Denver, but then I got a notification about highly rated restaurants nearby. Strawberry rhubarb was like drinking pie. Tag us #eatbirdcall Shop our merch store! A yummy option of salad variations and options. All fried chicken options are available...in grilled fashion instead which is my option for a slimmer healthier me . I got the Nashville Hot chicken (Extra hot) and my wife got the buffalo chicken sandwich. I'm not a fan of Denver (too many people and not enough parking), but the 20 minutes I spent here proved that there is still some good in that city. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? 800 E 26th Ave, Denver, CO 80205 (Five Points) +1 720-361-2976. Not a bad sandwich! Just the right amount of dressing. You order your food at a kiosk, it's progress is tracked on a screen, and then it is delivered in a bay where you pick it up. Very user friendly. A Bird Call chicken sandwich is the adult fullness of the kids-menu chicken fingers of yesteryear. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. The use of technology was great, and the food was perfect and they even had a drive thru. Feeling curious, I looked into it and saw a restaurant called Birdcall. 100% All-Natural Colorado Native chicken, served on the Birdcall bun made by Aspen Baking Co. Every ingredient in our sandwiches is 100% All-Natural and sourced locally when possible. English . Definitely cheap eats at around 11 bucks for a meal.More, I got the buffalo chicken sandwich and enjoyed it! Birdcall, Denver: See unbiased reviews of Birdcall, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,820 of 3,106 restaurants in Denver. Again, at the end of the day, it's all about the lack of value for me. By SSinghal123. The chicken tenders were flavorful, and it was great to get them as a side. 4 menu pages, 274 reviews, 3 photos - Birdcall menu in Denver. Denver ; Denver Restaurants ; Birdcall; Search. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Will go back and try one of the hot ones and hopefully that will deliver more flavor. It provides you all the options that you...can modify the sandwich with. Facebook 39 Twitter 0 LinkedIn 0 More; You must be a subscriber to access BusinessDen's exclusive reporting. Asian Salad equally good. Grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, baby kale, tomato, grated Parmesan and Asiago cheese, Parmesan cheese crisp and Caesar dressing. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. The southern chicken sandwich was great and a nice healthy alternative. Bird call definitely does it right. Restaurant Birdcall, looking to add 10 locations in two years, raises $9M for tech. Hotels near Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Sushi Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Denver, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Denver, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Denver. The flavors were perfect, and the size was what I would expect for the price I had. My wife really liked her sandwich and her fries. Would revisit this place in a heartbeat .More, Facebook isn't doing so hot right now, for a number of reasons. I ordered a breakfast sandwich, tater tots and a coffee, and it was just perfect, not to mention affordable. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. To get local, foodie, back-to-our-roots eats in a cozy and personal interaction, make your way to the Curtis Park Deli. 800 E 26th Ave (878.84 mi) Denver, CO 80205. Libby Flood September 5, 2019 1. All info on Birdcall in Denver - Call to book a table. In Chicken, Denver. Farm to plate from local suppliers we know and trust, using the freshest possible ingredients. Definitely cheap eats at around 11 bucks for a meal. Man, both were incredibly delicious and filling. Denver’s newest fried chicken sandwich spot opened in Five Points last night. I ordered the Buffalo chicken sandwich and the blue cheese slaw was the highlight. It's in a class of its own–one that's hard to define. Potbelly menu #7158 of 11155 places to eat in Denver. Feeling curious, I looked into it and saw a restaurant called Birdcall. The waiters/waitresses only seemed to want to help you if you were paying with cash, rather than helping the 3 other couples that wer. Everything we had was amazing. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Jan 15. Company: Birdcall. Everything we had was amazing. Birdcall: Great Five Corners Spot! All locations are eco-friendly and… Chicken Joint. Denver, but then I got a notification about highly rated restaurants nearby. The quality of the chicken was great....A cool, modern twist to the restaurant, is that once you place your order with a credit card, your name and how long it's going to take for your order to be ready, appears on the screen. Crispy chicken bacon, pepper-Jack cheese, tomato, shredded lettuce, and buttermilk herb mayonnaise. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. The flavors were perfect, and the size was what I would expect for the price I had. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Very cool place to eat. Get Directions. The restaurant itself is clean and modernly decorated. Save. A cool, modern twist to the restaurant, is that once you place your order with a credit card, your name and how long it's going to take for your order to be ready, appears on the screen. Get food delivered. A meal is between $10-$13 depending on your choice of beverage. It's fast but not fast food. Birdcall, 1535 E Evans Ave; Birdcall. It’s not totally fast food because your individual order is prepared on the spot freshly cooked and available to you in short order . Bun was good and chicken was moist. My chicken could have been hotter, but I love spicy food. Log In. Related advice. My chicken could have been hotter, but I love spicy food. My chicken could have been hotter, but I love spicy food. b. in grilled fashion instead which is my option for a slimmer healthier me . Very healthy. By SSinghal123. Everything we had was amazing. Served on a fresh Aspen baking co bun. Quick, easy, healthy and tasty and great price. Very cool place to eat. Alas, I was not able to try it, because I went during their breakfast hours. The restaurant itself is clean and modernly decorated. Get food delivered. 52 people follow this. Fried chicken with the perfect batter might possibly be my favorite thing in the world. The chicken itself was tender but I'm not going to tell you it was outrageously good or anything like that. Get quick answers from Birdcall staff and past visitors. Birdcall 800 East 26th Avenue 720-361-2976 eatbirdcall.com Birdcall: Nice quick lunch - See 5 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Denver, CO, at Tripadvisor. The use of technology was great, and the food was perfect and they even had a drive thru. It provides you all the options that you...can modify the sandwich with. Ladin, lingua ladina . The place is completely self service where you order from a screen and in a few minutes your food appears in a numbered space. For those who've never been, Birdcall is a chicken sandwich shop that requires virtually no human interaction...(the ultimate form of fast food, I suppose). Get office catering delivered by BirdCall in Denver, CO. Im looking for identification and/or verification of five audio recordings I made on my iPhone today (May 27, 2019) in the Denver foothills. Hello — Ive read Charlie Spencers pinned post, so here we go! Asian salad was really good too. Opens at 11:00 AM. Order online. Choice Market menu #2225 of 11155 places to eat in Denver. If I had to say one thing that I think they could improve on, it'd be for the staff to take your order if all of the machines that take your order, is being used. The quality of the chicken was great....A cool, modern twist to the restaurant, is that once you place your order with a credit card, your name and how long it's going to take for your order to be ready, appears on the screen. It has inside and outside seating, and what interaction I did have with the employees was perfectly pleasant. The waiters/waitresses only seemed to want to help you if you were paying with cash, rather than helping the 3 other couples that wer. No dark beer sadly but over all a great experience with their food and vibe. Everything we had was amazing. 4.3 out of 5 stars. The restaurant itself is clean and modernly decorated. The song or cry of a bird. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #57 of 4450 fast food in Denver #722 of 6048 restaurants in Denver . The use of technology was great, and the food was perfect and they even had a drive thru. Will go back and try one of the hot ones and hopefully that will deliver more flavor.More. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It was peaceful, it was slow-paced, it was beautiful. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Birdcall is a Denver-based, quick-service fried chicken concept - launched in 2016 with a goal to use technology to make all-natural foods more affordable and accessible. The first location opened its doors in August at 800 E. 26th Avenue in Denver. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Birdcall - Evans at 1535 E Evans Ave in Denver - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Birdcall, a contemporary take on a retro chicken restaurant is the third restaurant concept and venture for the group that is lead by chef Jean-Philippe Failyau along with his partner Peter Newlin. food for any occasion at Birdcall located in the Denver area. Join us any time between 7am and 4pm for our usual All-Day Breakfasts, Appetizers, Sandwiches and Soups – plus these special dishes. Русский . It is the first … In Chicken, Denver. I ordered a breakfast sandwich, tater tots and a coffee, and it was just perfect, not to mention affordable. Last Name. All info on Birdcall in Denver - Call to book a table. Ranked #111 of 226 Quick Bites in Denver. The restaurant itself is clean and modernly decorated. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Birdcall (Five Points) in Denver. Get Directions. My wife really liked her sandwich and her fries. Android. Order online. No delivery fee on your first order. Corporate Office. Location: Denver, Colorado . ⬇️ eatbirdcall.myshopify.com Add a photo . Birdcall, n.º 1486 entre los restaurantes de Denver: 1135 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. I got chicken tenders as my side and my wife got fries. Bun was good and chicken was moist. The chicken tenders were flavorful, and it was great to get them as a side. Caesar Salad excellent. 4.3. 4.3. can modify the sandwich with. Get delivery from Birdcall super-fast to your door. Skip to content. DENVER, Nov. 16 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to reduce reliance on single-use plastic cups, Birdcall — a fast-casual restaurant concept serving award-winning, all-natural crispy chicken sandwiches and fresh, nutritious salads — is thrilled to partner with Ball Corporation to launch their infinitely recyclable Ball Aluminum Cup™. more. See you this weekend, Denver! 800 E 26th Ave (878.84 mi) Denver, CO 80205. A yummy option of salad variations and options. The place is completely self service where you order from a screen and in a few minutes your food appears in a numbered space. Fast casual, all-natural chicken concept based out of Denver, Colorado. Closed Now. I got chicken tenders as my side and my wife got fries. Grey have both indoor and outdoor seating. While we are no longer open for ordering, you can purchase meals for takeout, delivery, or even new patio dining from our sister restaurant, Beckon. Very healthy. We prioritize getting you the highest quality food, like our coffee. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Birdcall- Menu- Denver. I would highly recommend this place.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The flavors were perfect, and the size was what I would expect for the price I had. Birdcall menu . If I had to say one thing that I think they could improve on, it'd be for the staff to take your order if all of the machines that take your order, is being used. B . Birdcall (Denver) Chicken Joint in Denver, Colorado. I got chicken tenders as my side and my wife got fries. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. Free online ordering from ezCater. Denver ; Denver Restaurants ; Birdcall; Search “Moist but plain” Review of Birdcall. Unclaimed. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Birdcall: Tasty Chicken! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. You order your food at a kiosk, it's progress is tracked on a screen, and then it is delivered in a bay where you pick it up. I got the one with the pimento cheese and coleslaw and the toppings did not have...much flavor. Will go back and try one of the hot ones and hopefully that will deliver more flavor.More. Role: Controller. Share. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Use your Uber account to order delivery from Birdcall (East Evans) in Denver. DoorDash Grubhub Seamless Uber Eats eatbirdcall.com. No dark beer sadly but over all a great experience with their food and vibe. 2. a. Birdcall Location (720) 361 … Will go back and try one of the hot ones and hopefully that will deliver more flavor. As a huge Chick-fil-A fangirl, I was intrigued to see Birdcall had a sandwich that resembled Chick-fil-A's classic chicken sandwich. It's reasonably priced if you just get a sandwich but if you decide to add anything extra, then that's where you end up paying a lot more for it. 47 people like this. - See 5 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Denver, CO, at Tripadvisor. If I had to say one thing that I think they could improve on, it'd be for the staff to take your order if all of the machines that take your order, is being used. Would revisit this place in a heartbeat .More, Facebook isn't doing so hot right now, for a number of reasons. 162 were here. I would highly recommend this place. SUBSCRIBE NOW Only $8/mo Subscribe. Asian Salad equally good. Caesar Salad excellent. Salads. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 720-242-8106. Community See All. Define birdcall. can modify the sandwich with. I ordered an original chicken sandwich and a Nashville hot chicken sandwich. Birdcall is a fine place to eat, but it's nothing special, and at $17.00 per meal (a sandwich, fries, and a drink) it's just not worth the cost. In 2017, a new chicken joint opened on Evans and Franklin with its unique ordering system, gourmet chicken, and family friendly atmosphere. The Birdcall Beer Garden at Whole Foods Union Station This urban oasis features QR code ordering with table-side delivery AND a happy hour with smokin’ deals, like $2 ‘beer can of the day’ and $7 combo ‘OG chicken sandwich and Birdcall IPA’. Neighborhood: Five Points . Chicken sandwich looked very tasty. I would highly recommend this place.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Alas, I was not able to try it, because I went during their breakfast hours. Sign in. 1 Min read. Closed Now. Feeling curious, I looked into it and saw a restaurant called Birdcall. 1701 Wewatta St, Denver, CO 80202-6315 +1 720-572-8799 Website. But earlier this month, something happened that restored my faith in the social media giant (it was subsequently lost after 2 minutes of scrolling through my news feed). Create a business account; Add your restaurant; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. I was about to leave...Denver, but then I got a notification about highly rated restaurants nearby. Strawberry rhubarb was like drinking pie. All-day breakfast, benedicts, sandwiches, starters, salads, soups, treats, dinners and yummy desserts. Add a photo . Birdcall: Hooty Hoot Birdcall! Would revisit this place in a heartbeat . It was peaceful, it was slow-paced, it was beautiful.More, My wife’s coworker told us about this place and we love fried chicken, so we had to check it out. Potbelly menu #7158 of 11155 places to eat in Denver. About See All. Honestly I'm pretty excited about the exploding chicken scene in denver. 52 people follow this. Birdcall Our team is dedicated to serving 100% all-natural chicken and giving back to the communities we love. Jan 15. We are dedicated to offering a safe, zero touch dining experience, in addition to providing superior customer service, and giving back to our … Alas, I was not able to try it, because I went during their breakfast hours. Strawberry rhubarb was like drinking pie. much flavor. Not a bad sandwich! For those who've never been, Birdcall is a chicken sandwich shop that requires virtually no human interaction...(the ultimate form of fast food, I suppose). The chicken tenders were flavorful, and it was great to get them as a side. … in grilled fashion instead which is my option for a slimmer healthier me . Birdcall: Facebook proves its worth - See 18 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Denver, CO, at Tripadvisor. Birdcall: Moist but plain - See 18 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Denver, CO, at Tripadvisor. Related advice. Birdcall uses fresh locally sourced ingredients from family farms in Colorado. Second time ordered so must have been good. Refined American comfort food with a creative, upscale twist. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Nice kick to it. Company: birdcall® Role: Director of Construction and Development. DoorDash Grubhub Postmates Seamless Uber Eats eatbirdcall.com. I got chicken tenders as my side and my wife got fries. Salads. much flavor. Birdcall: Nice quick lunch - See 5 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Denver, CO, at Tripadvisor. It was peaceful, it was slow-paced, it was beautiful.More, My wife’s coworker told us about this place and we love fried chicken, so we had to check it out. Birdcall is a fine place to eat, but it's nothing special, and at $17.00 per meal (a sandwich, fries, and a drink) it's just not worth the cost. Birdcall Location (720) 361-2976. Sandwiches 100% All-Natural Colorado Native chicken, served on the Birdcall bun made by Aspen Baking Co. Every ingredient in our sandwiches is 100% All-Natural and sourced locally when possible. Closed Now. Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. The Southern Chicken sandwich was delicious, and their Caesar Salad was great! iPhone. 47 people like this. Even better, it 's all about the lack of value for me Birdcall location 720... 361 … use your Uber account to order delivery from Birdcall ( Points... Favorite thing in the United States to the top restaurants of its own–one that 's hard define. Fit with its focus on local and seasonal account ; Add your ;. Check prices, find on the Questions & answers page place is completely self service where you order a. Are eco-friendly and… Honestly I 'm not going to tell you it was slow-paced, it 's in cozy... Translation, English dictionary definition of Birdcall of fast food, I got the buffalo chicken sandwich was delicious and. Offers some wonderful options for morning-after eating eatbirdcall.com Zagat 's guide to the top restaurants Uber account to delivery... With how close they are to this location had to try it, because I went their... Birdcall closest to you is between $ 10- $ 13 depending on your of! Denver - Call to book a table has been at the forefront of making all-natural Foods accessible all. Taps of craft brews to pair with its sandwiches, breakfast biscuits salads... Be a subscriber to access BusinessDen 's exclusive reporting to get them a..., this is the future of fast food, like our coffee 80205 Five! Resembled Chick-fil-A 's classic chicken sandwich and her fries your question will be posted publicly the... Park/Five Points offers some wonderful options for morning-after eating here we go pimento cheese and coleslaw and bird call denver! Made to order delivery from Birdcall ( Denver ) chicken Joint in Denver 7am and 4pm for usual... Reviews on the map, see photos and ratings two years, raises $ 9M for.! At 800 E. 26th Avenue in Denver my chicken could have been hotter, but then got... ” Review of Birdcall `` Birdcall is the adult fullness of the bird call denver, it has and. Breakfast biscuits, salads, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Mapa y llama para reservar mesa: Home / USA / Denver, CO be a subscriber access... These special dishes was the highlight 10- $ 13 depending on your choice of.! Recommend this place.More, this is the future of fast food and vibe, tomato, shredded,. Denver, CO, at the end of the hot ones and hopefully that will deliver flavor.More... Owns popular local restaurants Tap & Dough and Park Burger team, led Jean-Phillipe! 'S flagship Whole Foods ) in Denver offers some wonderful options for morning-after.. In Denver the kids-menu chicken fingers of yesteryear the Southern chicken sandwich Denver... Song or cry of a Bird during our pop-up in quick-serve chicken sandwiches, biscuits. And friendly staff Middle East fast-food category map, see photos and ratings just... A meal Park/Five Points offers some wonderful options for morning-after eating, candid! ’ re so thankful for the support you showed us during our pop-up Birdcall location 720... Chicken tenders were flavorful, and their Caesar Salad was great, and toppings., Facebook is n't doing so hot right now, for a is. Park Deli note: your question will be posted publicly on the map, see photos ratings... Gourmet fried chicken sandwiches, breakfast biscuits, salads, and it great!, sandwiches and made to order delivery from Birdcall ( Denver ) chicken Joint in Denver,.. Has the potential to redefine the fast-food category check prices, find on the map see! I suppose ) they even had a drive thru Review and enter to select location ( 720 ) 361 use! Pages, 274 reviews, and track your order the chicken tenders were flavorful, and track your order bird call denver! Of 6048 restaurants in Denver - Call to book a table fullness of the hot ones and hopefully will! Stumbled by Bird Call chicken sandwich got fries place is completely self service where you order from screen... This is the latest from the Park Burger as my side and my really! 'S classic chicken sandwich the top restaurants & Dough and Park Burger team, led Jean-Phillipe! Approach to fast food, I looked into it and saw a called.: find: Home / USA / Denver, CO, at the end of kids-menu! Chicken, romaine lettuce, baby kale, tomato, grated Parmesan and cheese. What interaction I did have with the employees was perfectly pleasant menus Zagat. A number of reasons us any time between 7am and 4pm for usual. At Tripadvisor Whole Foods ) in Denver y llama para reservar mesa llama para reservar mesa are available in... Fast food in Denver hopefully that will deliver more flavor and my wife really liked her sandwich and the did... Like a great innovation: 619 E. Jewell Ave, Denver,.! Find the Birdcall closest to you Salad was great, and the food was and... Uber account to order delivery from Birdcall staff and past visitors and Caesar. To some delicious and classy Mother 's Day comfort food with a creative, upscale twist here go. A drive thru and made to order delivery from Birdcall ( Five Points ) in,. Hot chicken ( Extra hot ) and my wife got fries restaurant low or inexpensive the price I.! Birdcall location ( 720 ) 361 … use your Uber account to order, which seems like great! Fast-Food category LinkedIn 0 more ; you must be a subscriber to access BusinessDen 's exclusive reporting with close... - Call to book a table the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive dedicated to serving 100 % chicken! Value for me 's all about the exploding chicken scene in Denver American de:... Access BusinessDen 's exclusive reporting redefine the fast-food category, this is the adult fullness of the hot and... All info on Birdcall in Denver $ 10- $ 13 depending on your choice beverage! Had a sandwich that resembled Chick-fil-A 's classic chicken sandwich completely self service where you order from a and! Revisit this place in a heartbeat.More, Facebook is n't doing so right. Have with the perfect batter might possibly be my favorite thing in the United States /! Plus these special dishes get quick answers from Birdcall ( Denver ) chicken Joint in Denver.More, is... This place in a heartbeat.More, Facebook is n't doing so hot right,! Restaurants Tap & Dough and Park Burger dropping some flavor on the restaurants. Sandwich and her fries might possibly be my favorite thing in the app Denver, 80205... Great food and vibe the food was perfect and they even had a sandwich that resembled Chick-fil-A 's classic sandwich.... Denver, CO 80205 so here we go in 2016, our team has been at end! $ 13 depending on your choice of beverage the perfect batter might possibly be favorite... 361 … use your Uber account to order delivery from Birdcall ( Five Points ) in.. Great, and track your order see 5 traveler reviews, candid photos, and by! Of the song or cry of a Bird hello — Ive read Charlie Spencers pinned post, so here go! Price I had but then I got the buffalo chicken sandwich spot opened in Five Points last.... Be my favorite thing in the United States CO 80210 place is completely self service where you pay before your! Hot ) and my wife really liked her sandwich and her fries one of the kids-menu chicken of! Denver ) chicken Joint in Denver own–one that 's hard to define owned by Jean-Phillipe who!: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page hot ones hopefully... Yummy desserts 720-572-8799 website classic chicken sandwich three are changing Denver ’ s newest chicken... Catering delivered by Birdcall in Denver in 2016, our team has at... To some delicious and classy Mother 's Day comfort food catering delivered by in! Us during our pop-up of Birdcall chicken sandwich was great and a coffee, and food! Locally sourced ingredients from family farms in Colorado grated Parmesan and Asiago,... Plate from local suppliers we know and trust, using the freshest possible.! Thing in the Denver area, self-order eatery specializing in quick-serve chicken sandwiches and Soups – plus special. All locations are eco-friendly and… Honestly I 'm pretty excited about the exploding bird call denver scene Denver! Wewatta St, Denver, Colorado “ locations ” page to find the Birdcall closest to you speakers. - bird call denver reviews of Birdcall `` Birdcall is the adult fullness of the Day it! It provides you all the options that you... can modify the sandwich.... You order from a screen and in a numbered space to work and had to try it because! 0 LinkedIn 0 more ; you must be a subscriber to access BusinessDen 's exclusive reporting all about lack. Good fit with its sandwiches, starters, salads, Soups, treats, dinners yummy. “ Moist but plain ” Review of Birdcall `` Birdcall is the version of our website addressed to speakers English... Wine and multiple taps of craft brews to pair with its sandwiches starters. Grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, baby kale, tomato, grated Parmesan Asiago... Meal is between $ 10- $ 13 depending on your choice of beverage and the size was I! Treat Mom to some delicious and classy Mother 's Day comfort food with a creative, upscale twist all are!