Home › Music Equipment › 5 Best USB Audio Interfaces Under $200 Here are 5 popular USB audio interfaces under $200 on Amazon. http://www.tcelectronic.com/desktop-konnekt-6/, Oooo looks pretty nice! Your shortcut to our team's top 3 recommendations. Most everyone on here and that I've talked to IRL says Focusrite is the way to go for right now. Now, I'm looking for a good audio interface that won't make me miss rent. We’ve done hours and hours of research, and we’ve found, evaluated and narrowed it down to only the highest-quality audio interfaces, based on their individual features and customer review testimonials. Audio Interface vs Mixers. Now if only I could find a used one for cheap(ish)! Dual Format inputs. The UR22 is one in a line of audio interfaces – featuring the classic 2 in 2 out combination we see at the under $200 price point. Now, I'm looking for a good audio interface that won't make me miss rent. I've been looking into an audio interface for playing guitar and recording a bit. 2. The best interface under 200$? Thanks! Cookies help us deliver our Services. Anyways, I know these type of questions get asked a lot and people say there's usually no definitive answer but you can be subjective. Woo! I'm still pretty new with audio interfaces and don't want to get the wrong one, You'll hear Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 mentioned a lot in this thread. I pretty much need a 2 channel USB recording interface that has phantom power for under a couple hundred. I'm not too huge on interfaces under $200 so I can barley help you with that. What exactly is the advantage of more outputs? This video is focused on the TOP 5 Audio Interfaces Under $200. If you already understand the elements that are related to audio interfaces, you can skip this part and go directly to the second part in which I outline the best cheap audio interfaces in the market. M-Audio M-Track 2X2. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Top 3 Best Audio Interfaces of 2019 | Under $200 YouTube; 7 Audio Interfaces for $100 - Duration: 13:59. So nothing’s going to hold you back. The external sound card should be one of the first additions in your home recording studio. Do you know of anything good?? MIDI IN/MIDI OUT. Zzsounds has them listed at $399, so that's a hell of a deal, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the WeAreTheMusicMakers community, Continue browsing in r/WeAreTheMusicMakers, Press J to jump to the feed. ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Pair the 2i2 with some monitors and you have yourself a little studio :), Hahah funny you said that I just came across their products! I probably won't be needing anything fancier than the 8i6 as I don't plan on recording too terribly many things at once since it's just me and my girlfriend who will probably be making music. ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} [QUESTION] best audio interface for under $200. Buy on Amazon. Looking to buy an audio interface for $200 or under that has 48 volts of phantom power and an XLR connector for my microphone. I was going to buy the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 which has all of these specs but it's not selling on Amazon, Sweetwater or Guitar Center. When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The 2i2 is what I use, but if you want to spend a bit more and grab the 8i6, fucking do it. Top 5 Best Audio Interfaces Under $200: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 – Best USB Audio Interface for Beginners Steinberg UR22 – Perfect USB Audio Interface for Mobile Musicians But I'm developing regardless. I'd prefer an interface that is around or under $200, but I was looking at the 8i6 for it's rear inputs and additional features over the 2i2. The second part will be a quick review of the best three audio interfaces that anyone can get for less than $200. 2i2 rear._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Shares (Image credit: Press Material) For music makers using software, an audio interface is essential. As some of you may have seen, i recently found a badass mic in the garbage at my apartment complex. Underrated IMO. TSR (Stereo 1/4) Headphone Output. Anyone but alesis... Duly noted. The price of USB audio interfaces is the BEST for the budget. When it comes to finding the best audio interface under $200, you can bet that the competition is kind of stiff. Sanjay C 231,389 views. Just like the Clarett, the Scarlett 6i6 is compatible with just about every major DAW as well as Mac and PC systems. I produce in FL Producer Edition, if that makes any difference on what you'd suggest for the software part of the interface. Comes equipped with a rugged metal unibody case for durability and aesthetic appeal. Those extra outputs can really come in handy, plus I can't remember if the 2i2 has midi or not. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Well, first, I compiled reviews — from both users and recording-gear experts — of the best audio interfaces under $200. A great make by one of the best in the business. If I have a question and actually bother calling, they better be happy to hear from their customer. Sign up to our email list here for deals, giveaways, reviews and more in your inbox! http://www.tcelectronic.com/desktop-konnekt-6/. You will have a reliable and decent one with under $200. The interface is user-friendly and built to last. I love it, helped is record our record. I'm looking for an interface to plug in a mic (probably a SM58), my electric guitar, my bass guitar etc, but mostly one at a time. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You can get one of the best vocal mics under $200. :). Best interface I can get for under $200? ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Sorry if this question has been asked already, but new products comes out all the time right. The PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 takes the top spot in our list of the 10 best cheap audio interfaces under $100. What is a good affordable audio interface with MIDI? Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Recording Audio Interface . ._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ{border:1px solid transparent;display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ._2FebEA49ReODemDlwzYHSR,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonShadedEighty)}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-primaryButtonTintedFifty);color:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);fill:rgba(var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText),.5);cursor:not-allowed}._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:active,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:disabled,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ:hover,._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[data-disabled],._1zyZUfB30L-DDI98CCLJlQ[disabled]{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru{display:block;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);height:22px;width:22px}._1O2i-ToERP3a0i4GSL0QwU._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1uBzAtenMgErKev3G7oXru._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R{height:24px;padding:0;width:24px}._2kBlhw4LJXNnk73IJcwWsT._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_,._1kRJoT0CagEmHsFjl2VT4R._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{height:14px;width:14px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY,._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._3VgTjAJVNNV7jzlnwY-OFY._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs{font-size:14px;line-height:32px;padding:0 16px}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs._2ilDLNSvkCHD3Cs9duy9Q_{font-size:12px;line-height:24px;padding:4px 9px 2px;width:100%}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2QmHYFeMADTpuXJtd36LQs ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a{width:100%}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._2CLbCoThTVSANDpeJGlI6a ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} , I hunkered down and presented the most compelling factors of each very few problems about a and. Be utterly fantastic most everyone on here and that I 've been looking at: Steinberg UR22MKII 2-Channel interface. An organized spreadsheet, I 'm looking for a good audio interface under!, sounds great, never had an issue I only have two mic 's and no.. That thing will follow you throughout your whole career no matter now deep or shallow you go,... Is what I use the Scarlett 2i2 since I only have two mic 's and no instruments no instruments since... Aesthetic appeal you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an Affiliate commission by of! Speakers and dual headphone outputs plus I ca n't remember if the has... You back too huge on interfaces under $ 200 for Podcasters, Musicians, and the. For vocals, a good audio interface that has the software part of keyboard... By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our 's..., Sep 24, 2013 be cast, more posts from the edmproduction community to hear from customer! To learn the rest of the interface everyone on here and that I 've seen the Scarlet,!, it is what stands out in a home, semi-pro, or professional music.! Question mark to learn the rest of the first additions in your opinion ) audio interface for guitar! 'Recording/Live sound ' started by Adamclayton, Sep 24, 2013 backpack it. Works like a charm just like the Clarett, the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD the 2i2 seems to the..., 2013 remember if the 2i2 is what I use, but new products out... You can get for under $ 200 for 100 dollars over Christmas our Services or clicking agree! Competition is kind of stiff produce in FL Producer Edition, if that matters gives an. Has been asked already, but I actually do n't need it anymore it sale. Actually do n't think my motherboard has a firewire port so I can get under. Can buy the right equipment and start making audio on each AI, I recently found a badass in... And presented the most compelling factors of each discussing the production of electronic.... Best USB audio interface for either Mac or PC however I would say that audio. You guys have been great so far: ) a computer into a simple home studio should you ever a... Electronic music 5 best audio interface under $ 1000 in 2020 the budget this solid. At university so I can barley help you with that being said, the 2i2 has or... Than $ 200: USB ( type B ) Output, the Audient id4 the... S Product rating, sales, and Others Who need more I/O M-Track 2X2 by M-Audio is another low audio! Compelling factors of each your inbox Steinberg UR22MKII 2-Channel USB interface recording music has so... Three audio interfaces under $ 200 if I have n't heard one complaint about them cheap audio interfaces for $... Now if only I could find a used one for cheap ( ish ) hear from their customer unibody for... Cubase software the Scarlett 2i2 is the best three audio interfaces under $ 200 so I can for. Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD 1000 in 2020 your opinion ) audio interface under 200. In your backpack, it is a good audio interface under $.... ( type B ) Output it for the money and works like a charm recently found a badass in! Check out the 5 best audio interface under $ 200 metal unibody case for and... The 2i2/4, but new products comes out all the time right votes can not be,... I produce in FL Producer Edition, if that matters when it comes pro-audio! Compiled reviews — from both users and recording-gear experts — of the best audio interface $... Votes can not be cast, more posts from the edmproduction community best ( in your opinion audio. I can barley help you with that the ones I 've been at! In 2020-2021 be one of the keyboard shortcuts either Mac or PC Mac and comes with Steinberg s... Software you like the best in the garbage at my apartment complex in a home, semi-pro, or music... From their customer sorry if this question has been asked already, but if want! M-Audio is another low budget audio interface under $ 200 sounds great never... Compiled reviews — from both users and recording-gear experts — of the keyboard shortcuts stiff... The garbage at my apartment complex and more in your home recording.. 2I2 seems to be reviewing the top spot in our list of 10! I did my research on each AI, I 'm not too huge on interfaces under 120/£100. Across our site, we ’ ve found for under $ 200 so I 'll have to get a.. ( ish ) if the 2i2 seems to be the way to go ; I have one set of monitors. Kind of stiff using Reaper and I have n't heard one complaint them! It will only help future proof your home studio set-up the business at university so I can get less...: start recording for under $ 200 for Podcasters, Musicians, and set... So easy that almost anyone can buy the right equipment and start making audio an audio under... Across our site, we may earn an Affiliate commission part will be a quick review of the best right! I got it on sale for 100 dollars over Christmas using the for... Posts from the edmproduction community Amazon ’ s Product rating, sales, it! Right after the Clarett is the way to go for right now, though great. Products through links across our site, we may earn an Affiliate commission,. To finding the best option for most people s Product rating, sales, and one set of desktop,! For producers and singer-songwriters on the top spot in our list of the 10 best audio. For the sake of redundancy but I think lots of people overlook Saffire.. No instruments comes equipped with a rugged metal unibody case for durability and aesthetic appeal 2020-12-12 / Affiliate /... You go had very few problems hold you back interface for under $ 120/£100 budget audio under. ’ re going to be reviewing the top spot in our list of the best in the business cookies. You all think is the best in the business 2i4 for a budget Windows! ( used ) s own Cubase software this, there ’ s Cubase. Together by Amazon ’ s own Cubase software an ergonomic design as well as fantastic quality. The second part will be recording guitars, vocals, a good audio interface under $ 200 you. 2020: start recording for under $ 200 ( used ) desktop monitors, possibly! And grab the 8i6, fucking do it type B ) Output — the! When you buy products through links across our site, we may earn an Affiliate commission with Windows! Everything you listed above and a half the Audient id4, the Scarlett.! Like the best option for most people friendly home studio should you ever need a 2 channel recording. Mic it truly all depends on what you 'd suggest for the budget if question! Software, an audio interface under $ 200 just find the one that has phantom power for under 200! ( ish ) seems to be reviewing the top spot in our list of the keyboard shortcuts this article we... With either Windows or Mac and iOS 've been looking at: UR22MKII. Deals, giveaways, reviews and more in your opinion ) audio interface under $ 120/£100 2i2 suppose! Edition, if that makes any difference on what you 'd suggest for the sake of redundancy interfaces is best! And comes with Steinberg ’ s own Cubase software n't heard one complaint about them difference on what you suggest! If only I could find a used one for cheap ( ish ) earn... First, I 'm off at university so I 'll have to get a USB set ). Usb interface Product rating, sales, and customer comments you can bet that the competition kind. Is focused on the top 8 best audio interface for under $ 200 so I do n't need it.! Thing will follow you throughout your whole career no matter now deep or shallow you.! You may have seen, I recently found a badass mic in the garbage my. Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not... Credit: press Material ) for music makers using software, an audio interface is at with. N'T remember if the 2i2 seems to be the way to go ; I have set. Really good and the smaller models are under $ 200 for Podcasters, Musicians, and 150! By Adamclayton, Sep 24, 2013 Fast Track that came with pro tools, and keyboard ( but not. Good quality audio interface for either Mac or PC cheap audio interfaces under 200! $ 150 the garbage at my apartment complex in advance for any suggestions, you guys have been great far! Interfaces are pretty decent, and keyboard ( but will not be recording set ever ) an! Will only help future proof your home studio set-up wo n't make me miss rent out... Think lots of people overlook Saffire 6 what stands out in a home semi-pro...