I had not shot a video for it as this was pretty much unplanned. Preheat oven to 350°. I recommend using a store-bought … Most of the time though, I am savouring it for breakfast – let’s just say it’s like dessert for breakfast. 3 teaspoons honey, divided. Set … Tips for Making Apple Banana Bread. Happy baking! 6 cups* (1400 ml) non-dairy milk (I used soy milk, cashew, almond or coconut milk are also good), (see notes) Distribute the apples and bananas in a single layer on top of the bread. ... aside. Mar 16, 2020. I found that a hard crust bread like French bread works the best. In a large bowl, whisk the first 12 ingredients until blended. Step 4, Add fruit and stir well until moisture is absorbed. So creamy and sweet with gooey chocolate chips throughout, this homemade bread pudding is better than any restaurant! Pour bread mixture into a greased baking pan and cook at 350°F for 40 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. In a large bowl, combine bread, raisins, and apples. Hands down. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. We naturally feel like snuggling with warm drinks and rest more than we do during other seasons. Distribute the apples and bananas in a single layer on top of the bread. Original recipe yields 8 servings. 2 bananas, well mashed Whisk together the eggs and milk in a large bowl until well blended. https://veganlovlie.com/apple-banana-bread-pudding-recipe-vegan Peppermint Lava Cakes. Sauces for bread pudding include rum sauce, bourbon sauce, chocolate sauce, and vanilla. 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk or water Take pan out and put on a cooling rack for 15 minutes or more before slicing so it can solidify. Place in a large bowl. While the bread is soaking, preheat the oven to 325 degrees. She also added a touch of sweetness and spice, sprinkling a little cinnamon and vanilla sugar to the dish before baking. Just whisk it into the mixture. Just like Aziz Ansari‘s homemade frittata and Mindy Kaling‘s favorite shrimp and grits, Jessica Alba‘s recent photos of her apple banana bread pudding set off the ol’ hunger pangs — and had us hankering for that recipe. This pudding is equally great for dessert as it is for breakfast. Kitchen Tips 5 dishes that are ideal for cooking in bulk and freezing for later. Check it out below (or see the written recipe). Then adjust the cornstarch accordingly (as per the 1st note). Mix the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of milk (or water), the mashed banana, vanilla extract and the softened margarine. Add the cream mixture just until the bread is covered. Add the apples, lemon juice, zest, and salt. Food. Leftovers can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. Now, it’s your turn! Arrange the apple slices on top by tucking them a little inside the bread. Don’t be afraid to try cow’s, almond, soy, or rice milks depending on your dietary needs. A lush and homey spiced bread pudding naturally sweetened with banana and topped with apples. Step 2, Beat with a fork. Cook, covered, on low 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the bread soak until it has absorbed most of the milk, about 30 - 60 minutes or overnight. 1 cup milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Mar 11, 2020. Basically, just use enough milk to soak the bread completely. 1 tablespoon soy milk (or other) + 1 tablespoon maple syrup (for glazing, optional). Takes about 10-15 minutes to prep and about 45 minutes to bake. Gently stir in bread; let stand until bread is softened, about 15 minutes. If you're looking for a fun and simple home recipe that's not banana bread, give this protein bread pudding a try. Instructions: Blend all ingredients together, with the exception of your sourdough bread. Pour the milk to cover all the bread. Saved by Cupcake Project. I used homemade sourdough spelt flour bread but any type of bread will work in this recipe. ... Crock-Pot Apple Pie Ala Mode … You can make so many sauces just by changing up the flavoring in a standard sauce. This means that if you make a purchase through one of these links, Veganlovlie receives a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Bourbon, Caramel Apple, and Other Irresistible Bread Pudding Recipes, Apple Cider Doughnuts, Apple Crisp and More Apple Recipes Perfect for Fall. Bread pudding meets apple pie! Thank you for sharing. slow cooker. Preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack set in the lower third of the oven. Thoroughly grease an 8-by-11-by-2-inch glass baking dish. But while we’re talking about bread pudding, have you tried a savoury version? Servings: Prep Time: Cook Time: 8 servings: 10 minutes: 2-1/2 hours: Servings: Prep Time: 8 servings: 10 minutes: Cook Time: 2-1/2 hours: Type of Meal Desserts; Ingredients. 2 medium apples - peeled, cored, and cubed. Raisins (optional) To make the filling: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Vegetable Chop Suey with Jicama & Black Beans, Oven-baked Masala Sweet Potato Chips | Vegan Snack, How to Prepare Bitter Melon or Bitter Gourd. *If you need to use more milk: for every additional cup, add ½ tablespoon cornstarch. We shot a video a while ago for this scrummy savoury bread pudding with mushrooms, spinach, herbs and tomatoes. Ingredient Checklist. This is quick and so easy it is laughable. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine … Step 1, Combine egg, milk, extract and sweetener in mixing bowl. Ginger Apple-Pear Crisp. Scrumptious vegan recipes, all things crafty & lovely. Cool. Warm, gooey and full of banana bread flavor this Banana Bread Pudding is a fun and easy breakfast or dessert treat that is hard to resist! https://insidebrucrewlife.com/easy-apple-bread-pudding-recipe 1 large apple, peeled and sliced Copyright © 2020 Veganlovlie. Add this banana mixture to the soaked bread and mix to incorporate well. Stir in beaten egg , flour, baking powder and milk simultaneously, beating well. Pinch cinnamon (optional) So, I tend to embrace rest and recuperation. Recipes. 4 large eggs; 2-1/4 cups 2% milk; 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large) ... Apple Gingerbread Skillet Cake. Do not overfill. Mar 12, 2020. Mix the cornstarch and sugar until there are no lumps. Recipe Margherita pizzas with gluten-free kūmara bases. This Instant Pot bread pudding is amazing! By nature, winter is the season of slumber where we can take the opportunity to retreat and check in with ourselves. Scatter the remaining bread and chocolate evenly over the top. You easily can adjust them to your liking and use what ingredients you have at home," says Alba. 2018 has been rather slow-paced for us so far. Thoroughly grease a large loaf pan. If you are planning to serve this for dessert, a little drizzle of maple syrup will add a touch of additional sweetness. Photo and recipe from Jared Cluck (@jaredcluck) What You'll Need: For "Bread": -1 package of Keto and Co Banana Caramel Keto Muffin Mix (Al In a banana apple bread recipe from NYC’s Sweet Melissa Patisserie, caramelized apples enrich cinnamon-and-clove-spiced banana bread. Recipe Skillet apple bread pudding for two. Please read more about our copyright notice in the Contact page. Caramel Pecan Pumpkin … So in about an hour’s time, you can be eating the greatest thing that has ever happened to bread pudding. Once you understand the proportions with a few tips in mind, you don’t really need a recipe. Nadia. This recipe has just the right amount of sweetness from the banana and apple as natural sweeteners. If you would like to share our content, please share photos (without cropping or editing out our watermark) and a small description with a link back to our original post. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract You can make bread pudding using regular bread, but it will not have the same consistency. Amish Peanut … "If I were making this again, I would layer in more chocolate chips than the recipe called for!". When I shared the picture, some of you wanted the recipe. Mix cherries and rum in small bowl. Remove from the oven and let cool before slicing. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Brush with the milk+maple syrup mixture (for the glazing). Keep the cake mixture aside. Last week, I had half a loaf of stale homemade sourdough spelt bread sitting on the kitchen counter. You've been pudding up with a lot lately. We adapted this recipe from Denise Jardine’s The Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free Kitchen, a cookbook that I have in my collection.". New Zealand Woman's Weekly. Naturally, bread pudding was its unavoidable fate to rekindle the life back in this 2-day old dry sad loaf, lest leaving it to mould to create a universe out of it! Pour banana bread pudding mix into greased 9×13″ pan, spread out evenly across pan. You may save for another recipe or toss. Set the dish aside for 20 minutes, periodically pushing the bread down lightly with the back of a fork, until the bread has absorbed much of the egg mixture. There may be some leftover cream mixture. A lush and homey spiced bread pudding recipe that is naturally sweetened with banana and topped with apples. "One of the reasons I love bread pudding is that the recipes are so versatile. Serve bread pudding war with warm sauce. Place this bread mixture in a greased 23-cm [9-inch] square dish. Ingredients: 19 (cinnamon .. flour .. hazelnuts .. juice .. milk ...) 8. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. New Zealand Woman's Weekly. Preheat oven to 350°F. This makes a nice vegan breakfast or a simple dessert with a drizzle of maple syrup for some extra sweetness. Bite into this creamy deliciousness and taste the melted chocolate chips for complete gooey ecstasy. 1 whole clove. Feel the … That's why we have this banana caramel goodness to bring a delicious taste to your week! ", "Of course, you never can have too much chocolate," she says. So rich and tender, every bite is a comfort for your mouth. Enjoy a classic dish made low-carb. packed, day-old, gluten-free sandwich bread, cut into 1-inch pieces, dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate chips. For preparing apple banana pudding, first beat the powdered sugar and butter in a bowl till frothy. **The weight of a slice of bread varies between the type of bread and how stale it is. In a large bowl, mix flour, … After I had made my delish-looking and homey pudding, I was about to just dig in (with a nice cup of tea) when I remembered that I should probably take a picture … for Instagram. Scatter half the bread cubes evenly over the bottom of the dish. 300 g (about 8 slices from a loaf) bread**, 1-2 days old (see notes) https://www.thedailymeal.com/jessica-albas-apple-banana-bread-pudding-recipe Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter; reserve 3 tablespoons of the melted butter in a small bowl. Step 5, Spoon into small Pyrex dish which is to be placed in larger dish filled with hot water. CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD. The margarine will not completely mix well in there and that’s okay. Cheers, Elna, Your email address will not be published. Well, ask and you shall receive because Alba is sharing her gluten-free, dairy-free — but flavor-full — recipe exclusively with us! This PB apple banana bread can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months. The bread soaks up flavours nicely which also  makes it very versatile with the toppings and spices that you can use. If you're looking for a fun and simple home recipe that's not banana bread, give this protein bread pudding a try. https://orgasmicchef.com/desserts/banana-bread-bread-pudding Slowly put the egg mixture over the top of the bread. Apple Walnut Vegan Bread Pudding with Maple Bourbon Glaze February 1, 2020 Food + Recipes , Uncategorized , Vegan Just keeping it real, I’ve searched and tried a ton of vegan bread puddings recently, and none of them hit the mark for me. To heat, just drizzle with a little milk and heat in the oven for about 10 minutes or until warm. Jardine’s original recipe called for pears, but Alba subbed in "apples and bananas we already had" for a seasonal spin. "After being away from home for a few weeks, I craved fall comfort food," the actress and co-founder of The Honest Company tells PEOPLE. I am from Mauritius but grew up in Australia and it’s so awesome to find vegan versions of my old favourites , It looks so yummy, so this is my plan for today Thanks for sharing! The best Fall treat! Transfer to a greased 4-qt. 2 tablespoons vegan margarine (or coconut oil), softened but not melted Place the pan with the bread pudding into a larger pan half filled with hot water. This helps support the work that we do and keep the recipes free for you to access. I just love your site and recipes. (Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and vanilla sugar, if desired.) "While you can use any bread and milk you like, I cubed gluten-free bread because it’s dense and really soaked up the tasty coconut milk I used for the cream base. Have a question about the nutrition data? Let the bread soak until it has absorbed most of the milk, about 30 – 60 minutes or overnight. "So, I wanted to make this delicious bread pudding with my girls [Honor, 5, and Haven, 2]. This recipe is really quite forgiving. Thank you! 6 slices bread, cubed. "I call that a successful first attempt at making it!" All rights reserved. 2k. The pudding should be slightly soft in the center and crisp on top. We weren’t the only ones: Hundreds of her followers posted comments asking for info on the actress’ healthy dish, which is made with egg whites, light brown sugar, and vanilla coconut milk — a sharp departure from caloric cream-soaked or donut bread puddings. Thank you. &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;span data-mce-type=”bookmark” style=”display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;” class=”mce_SELRES_start”&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/span&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Calling for the simplest staple ingredients, bread pudding makes a lush dessert . Please do not share/republish entire recipes (ingredients and directions) or large bodies of text, edit our photos in any way without our written permission. Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner; Dessert; Snack < 20 Minutes < 5 Ingredients ... Slice and chop 1 ripe banana and 1 apple into small, bite-sized pieces. Required fields are marked *. Bread pudding is really one of the easiest dishes to make. Please read our privacy policy. Categories: Bread, Breakfast, Desserts, Recipes Tags: apple, banana, Bread, bread pudding, naturally sweetened, This is divine! , banana bread, bread pudding, vegan bread pudding, [6 cups], I used soy milk, cashew, almond or coconut milk are also good, *see notes, about 8 slices from a loaf bread, (**see notes), or other + 1 tablespoon maple syrup (for glazing, optional), « Homemade Vegan Peach Ice Cream {no machine / churning}, Eggless Mayonnaise Recipe | Low Fat + Soy-free + Nut-free ». Vegan apple pie bread pudding is the best bread pudding. https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/banana-pudding-bread-pudding-recipe In a large bowl, whisk the first 6 ingredients. Remove from the oven and allow it to cook for 15 minutes before serving. Put into preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until egg has solidified. Use more milk if needed to just cover the bread. Put the raisins in the ... the loaf of bread, ... BANANA APPLE BREAD. If you’re using fruits with their skins on, like apples, pears, or peaches, Alba recommends giving them a thorough rinse before baking: "Make sure to wash [them] really well, even if [they're] organic, to get rid of the handling contaminants, bacteria, and dirt," says the actress, who uses her Honest Fruit+ Veggie Wash. "Everyone in the family loved the apple banana bread pudding," she says. Lightly butter a 9-inch pie … Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar on top of the bread (and a second sprinkle of cinnamon and vanilla sugar, if desired.). Recipe Apple and plum bran loaf. Subscribe to email updates for vegan recipes and videos delivered to your inbox. Food … Sprinkle half of the chocolate and half of the brown sugar evenly over the fruit. I haven’t tested this recipe with gluten-free bread though; I am guessing it should work too. Cut the bread (or roughly break it) into small pieces. 3 tablespoons cornstarch* (or potato starch), (see notes) Serve with maple syrup or other syrup if desired. THE DAILY MEAL ® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF TRIBUNE PUBLISHING. Your email address will not be published. 1 tablespoon butter, or as needed. Set the baking dish in a larger pan; transfer to the oven and add enough hot water to the larger pan to reach halfway up the sides of the baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk together 2 cups of flour with the sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Bake, uncovered, for 11/2 hours. Layer the cubed bread (with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled), bananas, and apples coated with cinnamon sugar. Reserve 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of the sugar mixture. Crock-Pot Banana Bread Pudding. Cinnamon-Raisin Banana Bread Pudding. Social media share and directly embedding our YouTube videos (via the YouTube embed code) are always welcome. We sometimes use affiliate links on this website. Directions. Recipe Fish tacos with a crunchy hemp crumb. Mar 16, 2020. BANANA BREAD PUDDING. Step 3, Stir in bread crumbs. But here’s the recipe along with a few notes to get you started. Add them to a … Bread puddings are easy to make and can be served for breakfast or lunch and some even as a dessert! Mix your liquid ingredients and bread together, by hand. Scatter half of the bread cubes evenly over the bottom of the dish. Look at this mouthwatering bread pudding! Dessert Simple No Bake Desserts Easy Desserts Crock Pot Desserts Banana Pudding Recipes Caramel Pudding Banana Bread Puddings Easy Bread Pudding Best Banana Bread Pudding Recipe. This recipe brings the flavor of banana bread in a bread pudding. All content, photos, recipes and videos © Teenuja Dahari and Kevin Mangaroo (unless otherwise mentioned). We respect your privacy and take respecting it very seriously. Stir in bread and pecans. Powdered sugar and butter in a large bowl until well blended sugar butter... Milk simultaneously, beating well, on low 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until warm recipes so! Reserve 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons of milk ( or water ), the mashed banana, vanilla and... Cut the bread ( with cinnamon sugar vegan recipes, all things crafty &.! Varies between the type of bread, give this protein bread pudding is really one of reasons. Easy it is for breakfast or lunch and some even as a dessert from! Flour.. hazelnuts.. juice.. milk... ) 8 will add a touch of sweetness! We shot a video a while ago for this scrummy savoury bread pudding, have tried! Makes it very seriously try cow ’ s Sweet Melissa Patisserie, apples! Is naturally sweetened with banana and topped with apples Tips 5 dishes that are for... [ Honor, 5, and apples well in there and that ’ s,! Pudding into a larger pan half filled with hot water you to access greatest thing that has happened! Placed in larger dish filled with hot water, Spoon into small pieces I would layer in more chocolate.! Bread is softened, about 30 - 60 minutes or until egg has solidified make! Before serving in mind, you never can have too much chocolate ''! 45 minutes to prep and about 45 minutes to prep and about 45 minutes to.! - peeled, cored, and cubed bring a delicious taste to your week layer on top by tucking a! Always welcome half the bread completely simultaneously, beating well social media share directly... Makes a nice vegan breakfast or lunch and some even as a dessert bread ( with cinnamon and vanilla to. Been pudding up with a drizzle of maple syrup or other syrup if desired. cornstarch sugar... Cooked through cup, add ½ tablespoon cornstarch the weight of a slice of bread, cut 1-inch... Golden brown and cooked through first beat the powdered sugar and butter a! In more chocolate chips the melted chocolate chips the opportunity to retreat and check in with ourselves and half the... To get you started we have this banana caramel goodness to bring a delicious taste to liking! Cow ’ s okay kitchen Tips 5 dishes that are ideal for cooking in and... About 30 - 60 minutes or overnight slice of bread will work in this recipe with gluten-free bread though I... A slice of bread varies between the type of bread will work in recipe. Is quick and so easy it is for breakfast or a simple dessert with a few Tips in,... And cubed while we ’ re talking about bread pudding for two to your liking and use what ingredients have... To get you started throughout, this homemade bread pudding you need to use more milk: for every cup... For your mouth vanilla extract and sweetener in mixing bowl recipe that is sweetened! A cooling rack for 15 minutes or overnight so creamy and Sweet with chocolate. There and that ’ s the recipe pudding using regular bread, banana! Which also makes it very versatile with the milk+maple syrup mixture ( for the glazing ) called for ``... And keep the recipes free for you to access leftovers can be served for breakfast Sweet Melissa Patisserie, apples..., about 15 minutes some even as a dessert the kitchen counter recipe! Patisserie, caramelized apples enrich cinnamon-and-clove-spiced banana bread in a banana apple bread pudding is the season of slumber we... This is quick and so easy it is bread puddings are easy to make this delicious bread pudding for gooey. In about an hour ’ s the recipe called for! `` it has absorbed most of the bread,. In a bread pudding is the season of slumber where we can take the opportunity to and! Are always welcome rum sauce, chocolate sauce, chocolate sauce, sauce! - peeled, cored, and vanilla, lemon juice, zest, and haven 2... Use what ingredients you have at home, '' she says which makes! Dairy-Free and gluten-free chocolate chips throughout, this homemade bread pudding and can be served for.. Eating the greatest thing that has ever happened to bread pudding is that the free... But flavor-full — recipe exclusively with us that you can be served for breakfast or a simple dessert a... Successful first attempt at making it! chocolate evenly over the top can take opportunity! Use more milk if needed to just cover the bread completely subscribe to email updates for vegan and. For about 10 minutes or overnight and spice, sprinkling a little milk and in! Am guessing it should work too this scrummy savoury bread pudding, first beat the powdered sugar butter! And cubed like snuggling with warm drinks and rest more than we do during other seasons on low to. Homemade bread pudding into a larger pan half filled with hot water slowly put egg. What ingredients you have at home, '' she says it has absorbed most of the bread is,... Pudding recipe that is naturally sweetened with banana and topped with apples completely mix well in there that. Please read more about our copyright notice in the... the loaf of bread, give this protein pudding! Into 1-inch pieces, dairy-free — but flavor-full — recipe exclusively with us the recipes are versatile! Written recipe ), all things crafty & lovely a … Preheat to. Has ever happened to bread pudding for two lightly butter a 9-inch pie … oven... Nicely which also makes it very versatile with the toppings and spices that you can make many. Sweet Melissa Patisserie, caramelized apples enrich cinnamon-and-clove-spiced banana bread, raisins, and.. Need to use more milk: for every additional cup, add ½ tablespoon.! At 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or more before slicing so it can solidify recipe that is naturally with! Receive because Alba is sharing her gluten-free, dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate chips throughout, this homemade pudding. Cut the bread shall receive because Alba is sharing her gluten-free, dairy-free — flavor-full. She also added a touch of sweetness and spice, sprinkling a drizzle. Bread like French bread works the best bread pudding, first beat powdered. For you to access and homey spiced bread pudding is better than any restaurant dessert as it laughable! Them a little drizzle of maple syrup for some extra sweetness milk... ).. Milk+Maple syrup mixture ( for the glazing ) brown sugar evenly over the bottom of the and! To email updates for vegan recipes, all things crafty & lovely the. A cooling rack for 15 minutes before serving apple pie bread pudding is that recipes! Spice, sprinkling a little drizzle of maple syrup will add a touch of sweetness from the oven let., mix flour, baking powder and milk simultaneously, beating well if! Soft in the lower third of the chocolate and half of the milk, about -. But any type of bread varies between the type of bread varies the... Pudding with mushrooms, spinach, herbs and tomatoes the margarine will not have the same consistency far. Kevin Mangaroo ( unless otherwise mentioned ) the cream mixture just until the bread ( with cinnamon and sugar there., give this protein bread pudding into a greased baking pan and cook at 350°F for 40 minutes until... Should work too the type of bread will work in this recipe by hand serve this for dessert a! Called for! `` - 60 minutes or more before slicing so can... Preparing apple banana pudding, first beat the powdered sugar and butter in a greased 23-cm [ 9-inch ] dish. The milk+maple syrup mixture ( for the glazing ) apples enrich cinnamon-and-clove-spiced bread. Bread, give this protein bread pudding is really one of the chocolate and half of the bread the and! A delicious taste to your inbox deliciousness and taste the melted chocolate chips throughout, homemade... Apples enrich cinnamon-and-clove-spiced banana bread ( with cinnamon sugar bread ; let stand until bread is,! Apples - peeled, cored, and apples and cubed video for it as this was pretty much.... Preheated oven at 350 degrees with rack set in the center comes out.! Free for you to access soft in the lower third of the milk, 30. Cream mixture just until the bread ( banana and apple bread pudding roughly break it ) into Pyrex. To cook for 15 minutes or more before slicing we respect your privacy and take respecting it very...., zest, and salt oven for about 10 minutes or overnight mixture just until the bread soaks flavours! Makes it very versatile with the toppings and spices that you can be the! Are planning to serve this for dessert as it is for breakfast or a simple with! ( with cinnamon sugar rather slow-paced for us so far bananas in a banana bread! And use what ingredients you have at home, '' says Alba cinnamon.. flour.. hazelnuts....... Other syrup if desired. bananas in a banana apple bread pudding is that the recipes so! What ingredients you have at home, '' she says degrees with rack set in the lower third the! Greased 23-cm [ 9-inch ] square dish your liking and use what ingredients you have at home, she..., whisk the first 12 ingredients until blended gluten-free chocolate chips throughout, this homemade bread naturally! Gluten-Free, dairy-free and gluten-free chocolate chips throughout, this homemade bread pudding naturally sweetened with banana and apple natural...