When she jumps, the camera pans up and reveals the pool is on top of them, or rather BoJack is trapped underneath it. And I'm running out the clock until we both Well. - What? This is it. It premiered with the rest of Season 5 on September 14, 2018. Todd: You can’t keep doing this. 'Cause why, Machu Picchu? .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Tonight's opener needs no introduction, but I'm gonna give her one anyway. I never got to license the Zach Braff Short Stack Breakfast Attack at Shake Shack! Is it terrifying? She is a talk show host who first appears in The Stopped Show, in Season 5, although, her most prominent appearance was in Xerox of a Xerox in Season 6. It's the way it is, you know? I was not a bad person. BoJack Horseman recently started streaming its sixth and final season in two parts, the second of which streams from 31st January, 2020. I don't think so. BoJack: “Is it terrifying?” Herb: “No. - What did I say about the Jesus talk? You all are with your "being authentic" and "charity work" and "killing Nazis. You cared about getting drunk and telling everyone how miserable you were, but that's not caring. BoJack: (clears his throat) Diane: So should we talk about how you just tried to kiss me? “Is it terrifying?” he asks as Herb stands on the threshold. What was so special about that moment? My worst parts were saying goodbye to my mother and seeing a bullet go straight through my general's face, right before it hit my own. Herb: (with sadness in his voice, as the darkness creeps out the door and slowly consumes him) Oh, BoJack, no... there is no other side. 1. BoJack takes an underwater trip to the Pacific Ocean Film Festival for the Secretariat premiere, where he tries to reach out to Kelsey. That's someone trying to convince himself of something. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Oh, god, I’m drowning. And I think it's important that we stay friends. With a drop like that, you'd think she was the ratings for Veronica's Closet when it moved to Mondays. And now I'm running out of patience for you running your mouth. - Thank you, thank you! The scenes with Charlotte I think are interesting, because I don't think he'd really drank much or at all during the night - often when Bojack is going through shit and does something bad, he's drunk or high on something but he goes into the Charlotte scene sober. So he really had a bad relationship with her. I think - I think that was the best part. Wait, actually, can I have four? I don’t think so. You are! In the service of something greater, maybe, but just in and of itself? This is it.” See? /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.8fe90067a922ef36d4b6.css.map*/._2ppRhKEnnVueVHY_G-Ursy{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:22px 0 0;min-height:200px;overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2KLA5wMaJBHg0K2z1q0ci_{margin:0 -7px -8px}._1zdLtEEpuWI_Pnujn1lMF2{bottom:0;position:absolute;right:52px}._3s18OZ_KPHs2Ei416c7Q1l{margin:0 0 22px;position:relative}.LJjFa8EhquYX8xsTnb9n-{filter:grayscale(40%);position:absolute;top:11px}._2Zjw1QfT_iMHH7rfaGsfBs{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background:linear-gradient(180deg,rgba(0,121,211,.24),rgba(0,121,211,.12));border-radius:50%;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;height:25px;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin:0 auto;width:25px}._2gaJVJ6_j7vwKV945EABN9{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);border-radius:50%;height:15px;width:15px;z-index:1} I did a lot for a lot of people! His uncle plays the trumpet while his mom dances. Everything must come to an end. Helping someone, like I said! Get in here! End it and your legacy lives on The chatter stops The crowd departs A needle drops, the music starts A song you taught me when I was small Don't stop dancing Don't stop dancing - [inhales. This show will always be special. Are you there? - [audience cheering. You can’t keep doing shitty things and then feel bad about yourself like that makes it okay. Racing? BoJack: Is it terrifying? Diane! Darkness could be hiding anything—what exactly, we don’t know—so we get scared. Is it terrifying? - So, what do I do now? Announcing King and Queen Query of the Interrogative Isle. - Oh, uh, I don't know. ._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb{overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb:before{background-image:url(https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/img/reddit_pattern.png);content:"";filter:var(--newCommunityTheme-invertFilter);height:100%;position:absolute;width:100%}._37WD6iicVS6vGN0RomNTwh{padding:0 12px 12px;position:relative} It was terrifying. If we get into everyone's whole life, we're gonna be here all night. Next up, you know him, you love him, please a give a warm, warm, burning hot welcome to - Hey. Like real, deep pleasure? So, Bojack Horseman.This is a really special show to a lot of people, myself included, and I’ve been meaning to put my thoughts to paper for a long time. The imagery turns from surreal to horrifying as the ooze consumes everything in its path–death comes for us all. The nerve of that guy. Let's do this! I don't think I believe in deep down. Brow Beat The #MeToo Moment Everyone’s Missing Totally Changes How We Think About BoJack Horseman The new season focuses on sexual misconduct, but BoJack is … I gave everything. The final season of BoJack Horseman is currently streaming on Netflix. BoJack: I don't want to talk to anybody, what I want is to have control over my own life.[...] 1 Synopsis 2 Plot 3 Cast 4 Trivia 5 Resource BoJack delivers a eulogy at a funeral. - Why do people say that? But the Knicks were having a good season and I wanted to see what happened. You're BoJack Horseman. We can chuck the choker and spook her with this poker! - Because sometimes I wonder - But see, this is where I get hung up, because when we valorize the idea of sacrifice, - of loss, of suffering - BoJack, don't start with this again. But soon enough, BoJack is back in the pit of despair, hating himself and hurting the people around him. ... you know, the voice of the show, don't agree with it. It's the way it is, you know? The drip finally stops. Subreddit for the Netflix animated series, BoJack Horseman, starring BoJack Horseman as BoJack Horseman. My manager leaked nudes to get more tour dates added, my mom pointed out every carb I ate, it was hell. It's called "Best Part/Worst Part," not "Everything That Ever Happened. " No, wait, wait, wait! I did none of that shit, and yet here I am, same as them. How to Write a Scary Story: 3 Keys for Frightful Scenes. - You mean my butler? [ENDING SONG] Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show - I'm BoJack the horse - BoJack BoJack the horse Don't act like you don't know And I'm trying to hold on to my past It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last I guess I'll just try And make you understand That I'm more horse than a man Or I'm more man than a horse. - [Diane.]. Father to none, that we know of! [squelching.] She keeps singing, “Don’t stop dancing,” when a one-sided doorway appears on the stage. I don’t think so. Yelling and struggling isn't gonna pull your body out of that pool, - so you might as well just - Sit down! Sarah Lynn! How did I get here? Everything must come to an end. These are the quotes from BoJack Horseman: The BoJack Horseman Story, Chapter One, the pilot episode of the series. Son of Butterscotch and Beatrice! .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Ha! All the while, the black liquid keeps dripping on BoJack’s head. As viewers, we immediately know this must be either a dream or a flashback since both Beatrice and Sarah Lynn are now dead. Boy, I sure thought so. Husband to no one! No, it is not. "I don’t think we’ve ever seen a game do some of the things we’re doing," one Frictional Games developer said. So, Bojack Horseman.This is a really special show to a lot of people, myself included, and I’ve been meaning to put my thoughts to paper for a long time. Which is why I'm begging you to please, cancel my subscription to the LA Gazette. Moment Subpages are Spoilers Off. Alone once again, and desperate to call Diane, BoJack … Mystery of Diana. All right, let's keep this show going, huh? - Can I ask you something, Herb? A show follows with Herb hosting and Sarah Lynn opening on a lovely song suitable to every aspect of her persona. [imitates fanfare. - But guess what? The key to a well-written scene that frightens your readers isn’t just about gore or shock value. Getting what? Nothing you do in here matters, pal. - I don't buy it. I didn't know you were gonna put me on the spot like this! Okay. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._33CSUrVoafEXJUDX3qOQtf{height:12px;width:12px;margin-bottom:2px;margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle;fill:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:8px}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG,._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} You were the fastest runner in the world. BoJack and Diane connected in the very first episode of BoJack Horseman when he hired her to ghostwrite his memoir. “BoJack Horseman : Is it terrifying? - Then you'll hold the bucket. Diane from Bojack Horseman — ‘That's the thing. You're being very rude. I was about to do my roller-dance routine. - You think you singing songs on stage is the same thing as this guy who died liberating the camps? - [audience cheers, applauds.]. I never got to direct my Backdraft remake: "Zach Braff's Backdraft"! I wouldn't have cared so much. [grunts.]. Don’t fetishize your own sadness. If you or someone you know is contemplating suicide, please reach out. No. And I called Diane! The Closer: No, because that's just theater. Mine was also when I signed on a dotted line to enlist. - [imitates fanfare.]. What's up, man? Son of a! I already apologized. I don't think so. Yeah, I kept having this dream where I was having dinner with all the people who were gone and I thought, "I should do that!" "But this is it, the deed is done Silence drowns the sound Before I leaped I should have seen The view from halfway down No! Everything must come to an end, the drip finally stops.” “... See you on the other side.” “Oh, BoJack, no. Did I miss the show? BoJack: See you on the other side. At least I got the chance this time. - Huh? BoJack Horseman : See you on the other side. You only get to give your first autograph once, you know. Because there I was ten years later at Machu Picchu and I realized there was so much more I could do in a life. BoJack: I promise you I do! - Sacrifice? - Aw, shucks. BoJack reconnects with faces from his past. That's when I really got into philanthropy. - [audience applauds, cheers.] It’s a sad, familiar cycle. - Oh, wow! So, I shouldn't be here. As Butterscotch flicks his cigarette over the bridge, BoJack looks down and sees the swimming pool and his body, face down, floating, a mirror of the credits. I actually was friends with Donald in real life. - Show her who's boss! There is no other side. BoJack: Yeah, I agree. And then I went swimming No! It's the way it is, you know? For Corduroy Jackson-Jackson, it’s a lemon. I could picture everything just from reading it, as clear as day. “BoJack Horseman : Is it terrifying?