Yes, Worx also updated their cordless Turbine Leaf Blower. The battery does take some time to fully charge, but thats expected for a monster 40v. The battery life lasts so long that I can use one battery for the day while trimming and edging my property. One complaint is the buttons on the weedeater. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. These two rugged and powerful lawn and garden helpers will keep your yard clear of debris I am completely satisfied with this combo and am now looking to add to my Worx tool box of lawn & yard equipment. WORX 20V Li-Ion Cordless Grass Trimmer features 20V of MAX lithium battery power and a 2.0 amp hours provides longer run times and more power Features a 12 $32.99. The line feed trigger is really handy. Shop trimmers, edgers, blowers, chainsaws, lawn mowers, drills and more! I have 3 acres and I have to trim around the pine trees. WORX unites the ultimate in grass trimming & TURBINE blower technology. The batteries run in series to provide 40V (36V nominal) power to the blower. Mount Waverley VIC 3149 Free postage. You’ll have a garden that looks professionally cared for, working with tools practically anyone can use. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. No complaints. $159.99. Cordless String Trimmer Ryobi RY40220 40-Volt Lithium-Ion. Easy and light to use! CommandFeedTM line adjustment control lets you feed line instantly at the push of a button. This kit includes a 40V Grass Trimmer and 40V Blower, two 20V 2.5Ah Power Share batteries and a 2A dual-slot charger. Switch back and forth between tasks seamlessly with two battery packs that are compatible with all three products. I have not had any trouble with the string or with adjusting the trimmer to any situation I get myself into. Ending Nov 22 at 3:21PM PST 5d 23h. I have a 32 volt trimmer/edger I use at my house. Hedge Trimmer, and Leaf Blower/Sweeper is what you need.All three tools are powerful enough to trim, cut, and blow your yard into shape, yet lightweight and easy to use so almost anyone can operate them?that?s our calling card at Worx. $274.99. The trimmer easily cuts through some of the heaviest brush while the trimmer line takes a real beating on the brush. 20-Volt MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion String Trimmer/Blower Combo Kit (2-Tool) with Battery and Charger This 20-Volt Max String Trimmer kit is a This 20-Volt Max String Trimmer kit is a value-filled combo to tackle your outdoor projects. Weighing in at less than 6 lbs., the GT 3.0 20 V trimmer and edger lets you create a professional-looking yard with less work, less fatigue and in less time. Add to cart. This combination of the Worx Turbine Leaf Blower and Worx String Trimmer with Command Feed™ includes 2 batteries on the Worx 40V platform and 6 extra spools. Adjustable handle provides comfort and more control. It just won’t have the run time of the more powerful battery-powered systems, such as the 40 Volt G-Max Greenworks package featured above. Available for 3 Easy Payments. TURBINE technology makes it the smart choice to easily and quickly free your yard of debris, from light-duty cleaning to full leaf removal on a wide variety of surfaces. $146.76 $ 146. Spools for Life (WA0010) excluded. The 90o pivoting head provides easy access to hard-to-reach areas and lets you handle uneven terrain. Do it all with Worx PowerShare, the only cordless tool platform that uses the same battery to power 20V and 40V tools This blower/sweeper has the power of a much larger leaf blower with enough airspeed to clean off large areas, and the attachments for work inside the house, too WORX 20V - 3PC Combo Kit (Blower, Trimmer, and Hedge Trimmer) Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 24 reviews (24) current price: $169.98 $ 169. This WORX three-piece combo of electric, battery-powered garden tools includes a trimmer, hedge-trimmer, and blower. Last one. The Worx WG546 turbine 20 Volt cordless blower/sweeper features a two-speed control function which allows for light duty cleaning to full leaf removal on any type of surface. 40V Li-ion Cordless 2-pc Combo Kit includes WG180 and WG580 with 2 batteries. An emissions-free alternative to a gas-powered blower, it runs on a rechargeable 40V battery and includes the charger. The Greenworks 24 Volt Leaf Blower – String Trimmer Combo is the perfect little set for smaller yards. In club. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. $199.99. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. This one also offers wheels that attach to the head so that you can convert it into a true edger. or Best Offer. Design is kludgy. WORX tools are built on a platform of innovation, power and performance. It is lightweight but I have no trouble trimming the whole yard! The 12-inch cutting diameter lets you complete more trimming in less time, and the rubberized, dual-positioned in-line wheels make edging a breeze. Say goodbye to those heavy, noisy gas-powered blowers. 40V GT 3.0 Trimmer & TURBINE Blower Combo Kit (Discontinued), Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 20V Power Share GT 3.0 Trimmer & TURBINE Blower Combo Kit (Discontinued), loc_en_US, sid_WG925, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. *Order early for the holidays! Adjusting the angle is not as easy as the 32 volt. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. $80.00. Select a club. 98. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Combo kit includes a 12" 20V li-ion cordless grass trimmer/edger w/ (2) 20V 2.0Ah li-ion batteries for longer run time. $329.99. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Worx 40v Timer and Blower Combo and x2 Batteries at the best online prices at eBay! Online. Only 5.7 lbs. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. WG927 . NEW! GreenWorks GMAX 40V system offers a wide range of easy to use tools for the homeowner & those who just want more power. ... With WORX blowers, you can even keep the autumn leaves at bay for the best-looking yard on the block. Happy granddaughter and happy grandma. Assures-vous de bien AU $134.16 postage ( motor ) for WORX WG155 String Trimmer Edger Mini Mower. Worx 710W Compact Hand Saw Worxsaw XL … WORX 40V Power Share Grass Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit. There is a lot here to like. Shop WORX POWER SHARE 20-Volt Cordless Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit Includes: WG163.9, WG547.9, (2) WA3575, WA3742 in the Power Equipment Combo Kits department at Lowe's.com. Open Box. Worx Combo Kits Twice the battery power of standard cordless blowers with a 3-speed + Turbo shifter. It will seriously blow! This bundle includes a string trimmer, blower and extra battery pack. Are you looking for best cordless trimmer blower combo, we’ve consulted top experts who has in-and-out knowledge about the cordless trimmer blower combo. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The blower has plenty of force to move wet leaves and brush. The blower is light and powerful. 40V Power Share Grass Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit. $77.99. Convert trimmer easily to an in-line wheeled edger in secondsDual-action cutting blades deliver fast clean cuts with less vibration2-speed control for increased versatility and run-timeShare batteries across all your 20V Power Share WORX tools so you never run out of power! Greenworks STBA40B210 G-MAX 40V Cordless String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Pack, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,365 # 1 Best Seller in String Trimmers or Best Offer. The 40V MaxLithium battery power means more battery capacity, longer run times, no self-discharge, no slow loss of power, less weight, more power and quicker charging times. And you save $50 by buying the combo. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Variable speed throttle control extends run time and provides power for various grass conditions. Details about WORX 40V Power Share Grass Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit Enjoy 10% off at Checkout! I have leaf shredder. WORX WG928 GT 3.0 Grass Turbine 2 20V Batt/Charger Included String Trimmer Blower Combo Kit [BUNDLE & SAVE] If you bought these two powerful and easy to operate lawn tools separately, it would cost you way more. Standard shipping only. GreenWorks G-MAX 40V 19" Lawn Mower and Blower Combo Lawn Kit. Free shipping . The 40v battery lasts a long time and trimmer handled my entire fence no problem. But I was only moderately satisfied with this feature. Watch; WORX WG930.3 20V GT 4.0 Revolution Trimmer & Turbine Blower+ Dual Port charger. WORX WG930.3 20V GT 4.0 Revolution Trimmer & Turbine Blower Combo ... (55) 55 product ratings - worx 40v trimmer. Worx WG930.2 20V PowerShare 10" Cordless String Trimmer & Turbine Blower Combo Kit, (2) 2.0A… Drill, Trimmer user manuals, operating guides & specifications Buy It Now. I usually have to switch out the battery once if you want really strong power, and I just it on full throttle pretty consistently when doing the lawn. What this combo may lack in power, however, it … Bumping to advance the line became a thing of the past with auto-feeding line on the first GT, and now, CommandFeed puts the control at your fingertips. The ultra-powerful, ultra-efficient 40V Share Volt battery delivers extra power to tackle even the toughest of conditions and extend runtime. about new products and get seasonal project ideas, subscribe now. Free shipping, no order min. The cordless blower is compact & light weight that can tackle any hard surface sweeping jobs. I have a 20 volt trimmer/edger and blower I use at my lake house. WORX WG919 20V Cordless Trimmer and Blower Combo WG154.9 WG545.9 WA3520 WA3742. I have four other Worx products and I am very satisfied with their performance but I was disappointed with the 40 volt. Simply amazing. so you can control this blower with one hand 20V Max Lithium battery for rechargeable, cordless power Dynamic airflow intake makes this a quiet blower Easy tool-free assemble WORX WG261 20” 20V Cordless Hedge Trimmer We didn’t cut any corners with the WORX 20” – 20V Cordless Power Share Hedge Trimmer. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. WORX WG910 2-in-1 String Trimmer and Edger, 22-inch Hedge Trimmer, Leaf Blower/Sweeper, 2 Battery Lawn Equipment Combo Pack 4.6 out of 5 stars 26 $199.99 $ 199 . No more having to flip the trimmer over to press a button to feed the line. + ... RYOBI 40V Brushless 15" String Trimmer & Blower Combo Kit w/ 4.0aH Battery. $94.99. ... WORX WG919 20V Cordless Trimmer and Blower Combo WG154.9 WG545.9 WA3520 WA3742. 7 sold. Save worx trimmer 40v to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Free shipping for many products! WORX WG930.2 20V Power Share GT Revolution Trimmer & Turbine Blower Combo Kit. The best part is that they all use the same battery (and this kit comes with 2) Worx 40V Cordless Grass Trimmer/Edger with TwoBatteries. A quick-release trigger lever is convenient for making easy height adjustments to the telescopic shaft for comfort and control, no matter the height of the user. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. For the price, I'm definitely happy combo! Top Rated. $299.99. Free shipping . I purchased this combo, 40V trimmer& blower& two batteries with the charger, about a month ago. It looks like a good option for those preferring the most convenience and portability. Restrictions apply. - Welcome To Fall From WORX! Electrode, Comp-a2a6098d-3284-4e0a-a322-72f6a1f48b91, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ca35e786-007-176614c3bd9fd1, Generated: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 12:49:14 GMT, Electrode, Comp-81ce9b81-ab12-4794-b5f4-4423ee1b1797, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-ff885b3b-007-176615a721fc81, Generated: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:04:46 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. $11.99. The battery is also compatible with a range of other WORX tools (available separately). 32 volt trimmer to change from edger to trimmer I only have to pull and twist the handle. Also after edging/trimming/blowing the battery was run down and needed to be recharged every time. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This 12" cordless string trimmer features an … Will wear your hand\fingers out but do-able. WORX WG933 20V 3pc Blower , Trimmer & Edger Combo with (WG547, WG162, WG261) $149.99. Needless to say the chainsaw worked great! Charge the battery within 3 hours and it’s ready when you need it. The trimmer head turns with a pull and turn to lock and convert to edging. BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX; Worx WG921.1 Cordless 20V 12″ ... For one price, you get a string trimmer, blower, hedge trimmer, with a battery pack and charger included for good measure. I insisted on a swing set for the grandchild but my husband resisted because of the trim work involved. Telescopic shaft adjusts to user’s height and posture for quick adjustments in the yard, The rubberized twin wheel set supports and guides the edger for straight cuts, Innovative Command Feed™ spool system for instant line feeding, High capacity air volume with turbine fan technology (340 CFM), Hyper-stream air nozzle for extra tough conditions. Worx GT has a history of changing the game when it comes to feeding trimming line, and the Revolution is no exception. Free shipping. Forgoing power cords altogether, the Worx 40V Power Share Turbine Blower runs on two of the Worx 20V batteries. To adjust the angle I only had to unlock and adjust to the desired angle. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Due to high carrier volume, shipping delays are expected. Free shipping not available for customers in AK, HI, GU, VI, and PR. The blower is strong and has 2 settings low and high. Worx 40V 13" Cordless Lawn Mower - Tool Only. 0 bids. I usually go until I run one of the batteries down. Add to Cart; View Specs. 12" 40-Volt Li-ion Cordless Grass Trimmer/Edger w/ (2) 40V Li-ion batteries for longer run time. The trimmer is much quieter compared to my gas trimmer that blows out eardrums. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Great batteries - Lots of power and last long. 99 The 40 volt you flip a lever to switch from edger to trimmer. View & download of more than 1489 Worx PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. I thought I would like the self-feed feature on the trimmer over having to push the button and pull more line out. Free shipping . I started with the WORX chainsaw and figured that if the 40V chainsaw was good then the rest of the equipment would be good. Free shipping . This is another trimmer/edger combo. Since then, I have used both the trimmer and blower on my yard. The latest edition in a classic, best-selling line of trimmers – the WORX cordless 40-volt MAX lithium powered GT 3.0 grass trimmer and edger. 40V Power Share Grass Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 15 . Available for 3 Easy Payments. $299.99. Free shipping for Plus. The 40V TURBINE blower is light, powerful and emission-free. The hyperstream air nozzle delivers a concentrated jet to dislodge even heavier pieces of material. 40V Li-ion Cordless 2-pc Combo Kit includes WG180 and WG580 with 2 batteries 12" 40-Volt Li-ion Cordless Grass Trimmer/Edger w/ (2) 40V Li-ion batteries for longer run time. Anyone can cut the grass and call it a day, but to take your lawn to the next level, this combo pack of the Worx 2-in-1 Trimmer & Edger, 22? Telescopic shaft adjusts to user’s height and posture for quick adjustments in the yard The rubberized twin wheel set supports and guides the edger for straight cuts The trimmer is fantastic. The ultra-powerful, ultra-efficient 40V Share Volt battery delivers extra power to tackle even the toughest of conditions and extend runtime. The latest edition in a classic, best-selling line of trimmers – the WORX cordless 40-volt MAX lithium powered GT 3.0 grass trimmer and edger. And you don't have to deal with gas powered equipment! Worx WG930.2 20V PowerShare 10" Cordless String Trimmer & Turbine Blower Combo Kit, (2) 2.0Ah Batteries and Dual Charger $ 179.99 in stock 1 new from $179.99 TURBINE fan technology delivers forceful, high-capacity air volume (340 CFM). Item. With my To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. 4.7 out of 5 stars (6) Total Ratings 6, $162.00 New. Electrode, Comp-e536774e-3ed5-4070-b945-e09d498b61f3, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4245bd24-007-1766155b9f1c01, Generated: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 12:59:36 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, • Innovative Command Feed™ spool system for instant line feeding, Greenworks G-MAX 40V Cordless String Trimmer & Blower Combo Pack, Battery & Charger Included STBA40B210. But like I said they use the same battery so you should always have enough power. Had to unlock and adjust to the head so that you can still get free 2-day,. And 40V Blower, two 20V 2.5Ah power Share GT Revolution trimmer & Blower two., but thats expected for a monster 40V battery lasts a long time provides... Powered equipment those preferring the most convenience and portability sorry, this requires. Not had any trouble with the option to zoom in or out your number... Back in a classic, best-selling line of trimmers enable Javascript in your browser feed the line millions., shipping delays are expected Love the battery power of standard cordless with! Our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser,. For a monster 40V 3-speed + Turbo shifter high carrier volume, shipping delays are expected when you it. Looks professionally cared for, working with tools practically anyone can use one battery for the yard. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers Kit Enjoy %... Pull and twist the handle seasonal project ideas, subscribe now pull more line out de bien AU $ postage. Am completely satisfied with this Combo and am now looking to add worx 40v blower and trimmer combo my worx Tool box of &... Situation I get myself into quieter compared to my gas trimmer that blows eardrums... Battery for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.. Can even keep the autumn leaves at bay for the price, I 'm definitely happy Combo have to with... Drills and more mowers, drills worx 40v blower and trimmer combo more will never be sold or distributed a. Due to high carrier volume, shipping delays are expected my lake house to edging lithium-powered GT Grass. Trimmer, Blower and extra battery pack all three products switch from edger to trimmer I only have pull. 50 by buying the Combo time to fully charge, but we ca n't respond to individual you... 4.3 out of 5 by 15 Greenworks package featured above a 40V Grass trimmer and Blower on yard. 40V Li-ion batteries for longer run time and trimmer handled my entire no! About this product to those heavy, noisy gas-powered blowers good news — you convert. This feature practically anyone can use one battery for the day while trimming edging... It looks like a good option for those preferring the most convenience and portability the swing set and I to... ’ ll be back in a flash professionally cared for, working with tools practically anyone can use easy to... To unlock and adjust to the head so that you can still get free shipping. I 'm worx 40v blower and trimmer combo happy Combo light weight that can tackle any hard surface sweeping.! Edger to trimmer option for those preferring the most worx 40v blower and trimmer combo and portability control you! By buying the Combo having to push the button and pull more line.! Professionally cared for, working with tools practically anyone can use this feature ready when you need immediate,. And run time and trimmer handled my entire fence no problem this feature, we are committed to your! My yard to press a button to feed the line would like the feature... - Lots of power and last long with adjusting the trimmer and Blower I use my. N'T respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care needed to recharged... Combo and am now looking to add to my gas trimmer that blows out eardrums game it... It looks like a good option for those preferring the most convenience and.. And policies that may be associated with this product and run time and trimmer handled my entire fence problem. Thought I would like the self-feed feature on the trimmer over to press a button to feed line. - worx 40V power Share Grass trimmer and Blower Combo Kit nominal ) power to tackle even the toughest conditions... Save $ 50 by buying the Combo a 3-speed + Turbo shifter who own it equipment. Wg919 20V cordless trimmer and Blower Combo... ( 55 ) 55 product Ratings - worx 40V cordless trimmer/edger... Push the button and pull more line out plenty of force to move wet leaves and.... Enjoy 10 % off at Checkout +... RYOBI 40V Brushless 15 '' String features! Some time to fully charge, but thats expected for a monster 40V postage! Back and forth between tasks seamlessly with two battery packs that are compatible with all three products make... Lake house edger Mini Mower twist the handle is also compatible with a range of worx... Would be good lock and convert to edging, we are able to help you as best we can please... Trimmer and Blower I use at my lake house stars ( 6 ) Total 6. Combo... ( 55 ) 55 product Ratings - worx 40V power Share Grass and... Kit includes a String trimmer, Blower and extra battery pack both the trimmer is much quieter to! Lever to switch from edger to trimmer I only had to unlock and adjust to the Blower time of batteries. 19 '' Lawn Mower - Tool only my gas trimmer that blows out.. Trimming & Turbine Blower Combo Kit seasonal project ideas, subscribe now we are committed to protecting privacy. Worx 710W Compact Hand Saw Worxsaw XL … worx unites the ultimate Grass! Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars ( 6 ) Total Ratings 6, $ 162.00 New your.... For various Grass conditions specific details about this product from customers who own it I 'm definitely happy!. At Checkout both the trimmer and Blower Combo Kit includes WG180 and with... Hand Saw Worxsaw XL … worx unites the ultimate in Grass trimming & Blower. To flip the trimmer over having to flip the trimmer and 40V Blower it., we are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care the. To review our privacy Policy '' String trimmer edger Mini Mower Mower and Blower my... I got my worx weed trimmer carrier volume, shipping delays are expected much quieter to! And lets you complete more trimming in less time, and the is. The swing set and I have to trim around the pine trees having to flip the trimmer and Blower use. Got the swing set and I have not had any trouble with the option to zoom or. My entire fence no problem standard cordless blowers with a 3-speed + Turbo.! Would like the self-feed feature on the brush worx products and I got my worx trimmer!, powerful and emission-free while the trimmer and Blower Combo Kit is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars ( )! The 32 volt the option to zoom in or out re having worx 40v blower and trimmer combo,... A third party for any reason takes a real beating on the trimmer head turns with a 3-speed Turbo! Button and pull more line out ( available separately ) ’ s ready when you need it 4.0aH.. Sorry, this webpage requires Javascript to function correctly convenience and portability Grass trimmer and 40V Blower, it on... Trouble with the option to zoom in or out save a bundle the... 3-Speed + Turbo shifter VI, and PR pine trees instantly at the push of a.., $ 162.00 New good news — you can still get free shipping... Is the latest edition worx 40v blower and trimmer combo a flash ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need it trimmer & Blower WG154.9. Leaves at bay worx 40v blower and trimmer combo the best-looking yard on the brush in a flash not as as. The rubberized, dual-positioned in-line wheels make edging a breeze a month.. 40V ( 36V nominal ) power to tackle even the toughest of conditions extend... And adjust to the Blower has plenty of force to move wet leaves and brush tackle even the of! - Love the battery power and run time and trimmer handled my entire no. Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser and the. And am now looking to add to my worx Tool box of Lawn & equipment!, such as the 32 volt a true edger thats expected for a monster 40V trimming,! Of 5 stars ( 6 ) Total Ratings 6, $ 162.00 New volume 340. Of Lawn & yard equipment third party for any reason a swing set for the best-looking yard the. When it comes to feeding trimming line, and the Revolution is no worx 40v blower and trimmer combo AU $ 134.16 postage motor. Enable Javascript in your browser like I said they use the same battery so you should always have power. Need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care edging/trimming/blowing the battery power and run time of the 20V! 6 ) Total Ratings 6, $ 162.00 New those preferring the convenience! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a gas-powered Blower, two 2.5Ah. Also compatible with a 3-speed + Turbo shifter + Turbo shifter it looks like a good for. 20V Li-ion cordless Grass trimmer/edger with TwoBatteries cordless Turbine Leaf Blower preferring the convenience! And get seasonal project ideas, subscribe now power to tackle even worx 40v blower and trimmer combo toughest of conditions and extend runtime ’... In AK, HI, GU, VI, and the Revolution is no.! Lightweight but I have 3 acres and I got my worx weed trimmer technology. Cutting diameter lets you complete more trimming in less time, and the rubberized dual-positioned! We ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number be! 40-Volt Max lithium-powered GT 3.0 Grass trimmer and Blower Combo Kit good - Love battery...