Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Worried Life Blues The Animals Buy This Song. Worried Life Blues Lyrics. Released: Feb 2019 Feb 2019 Chords. Worried Life Blues The Animals. Heyo! Track. Oh Lord, Lordy Lord, it hurts me so bad for us to part Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more You're on my mind every place I go Play on Napster. Create and get +5 IQ. Leave feedback. Someday baby, I won't worry my life no more, yeah Play 1. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. It was covered by Gary Peterson, Hager/Fleschner Duo, Ronnie Wood with His Wild Five, Peter V Blues Train and other artists. More information Worried Life Blues - The Animals --- great blues by Eric Burdon ~ Eric's voice is so fabulous! 1. Check out Worried Life Blues by The Animals on Amazon Music. Oh Lord, Lordy Lord, it hurts me so bad for us to part Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more You're on my mind every place I go How much I love you baby, baby you'll never know Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more . Home / Music / Oldies / 60s British Pop Track. Oh goodbye baby, I don't care what you do APPS & DEVICES FEATURES BROWSE LOGIN TRY NOW. TRY NOW Software Browse Login Livingroom Try Now. Listen while you read! Worried Life Blues MP3 Song by The Animals from the album A's B's & EP's. 3. Oh Lord, Lordy Lord, it hurts me so bad for us to partSomeday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no moreYou're on my mind every place I goHow much…. Released: Apr 1966 If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. Play on Napster. Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. ~j Play on Napster. Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry no, my life no more. The song Worried Life Blues is one of the most recorded blues of all time and considered as a blues standard. Last edit on Feb 13, 2014. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. 1 of 18. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. Worried Life Blues The Animals. G. 3. Worried Life Blues by The Animals was written by Sleepy John Estes and Big Maceo and was first released by Big Maceo in 1941. I want you brown eyes, I want you till my days end Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more Choose translation. Oh Lord, Lordy Lord, it hurts me so bad for us to part But I want you as a lover, you're no good to me as my friend 2. Home / Music / Oldies / 60s British Pop Track. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. 2. Lyrics to 'Worried Life Blues' by The Animals. Worried Life Blues. You're on my mind every place I go These lyrics are waiting for review. 3. The lyrics and the videoclip of the song Worried life blues of The Animals: You're on my mind every place i go how much i love you baby, baby you'll never know someday baby, i ain't gonna worry my life no more. FAVORITE (5 fans) The Animals. The Animals - Worried Life Blues Lyrics. Go directly to shout page. Play on Spotify. The Animals – Worried Life Blues Posted on 2018-10-07 by U60s Team in Sixties Record Tracks | 0 Comments. Review: RIFF-it. From the album "The 25 Best Songs" by The Animals on Napster. Worried Life Blues The Animals. 1 of 22. vistas 45. × Worried Life Blues By The Animals. Play on Napster. The Animals. Worried Life Blues, a song by The Animals on Spotify. Song information for Worried Life Blues - The Animals on AllMusic Written by:Maceo Merriweather; Last update on: July 25, 2017. Play on Napster. Track. Worried Life Blues. It is also the most recognized song by Big Maceo Merriweather, the pianist and singer who originally recorded the song in 1941. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Toggle navigation. Worried Life Blues The Animals . Play on Napster. Album: Miscellaneous. Highlight. 1. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. 1. Oh Lord, Lordy Lord, it hurts me so bad for us to part Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more You're on my mind every place I go How much I love you baby, baby you'll never know The Animals were an English band of the 1960s, formed in Newcastle upon Tyne during the early part of the decade. Apr 17, 2013 - A bluesy track from their 2nd album, Animal Tracks. Lyrics: Oh Lord, Lordy Lord, it hurts me so bad for us to part Someday baby, I ain’t gonna worry my life no more. That's my story, this is all I got to say to you 7,064 views, added to favorites 84 times. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Download Worried Life Blues song on Gaana.com and listen A's B's & EP's Worried Life Blues song offline. Am. Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more, oh yeah spanish. Worried Life Blues Lyrics, Animals, Worried Life Blues Oh Lord, Lordy Lord, it hurts me A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Worried Life Blues This song is by The Animals and appears… on the album The Animals on Tour (1965), on the US release of the album Animal Tracks (1965), on the 1992 reissue of the album The Most of The Animals … Send us a lyrics https://www.toptesti.com; THE ARTISTS OF THE COMMUNITY . 2. Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more I'm on my knees prayin' to you baby, please come back home [Introduction] A A6 A7 A6 D Dm A A6 A7 A6 E E6 E7 Eaug A A7 D Dm A E7 [Verse 1] E7 A A6 A7 Oh Lawd, Lawdy Lawd, A9 D Dm it hurts me so bad, for us to part A A6 A7 A6 A E7 A A7 D Dm A E7 Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more [Verse 2] E7 A A6 A7 You're on my mind every place I go D Dm How much I love you baby you'll never know A A6 A7 A6 E7 A A7 D Dm A E7 Someday baby, I … From the album "The Complete Animals" by The Animals on Napster. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 1 of 27. RIFF-it good. Worried Life Blues Lyrics. Released: Nov 2016 Label: G Records Facebook Twitter Tracks. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Download Pdf. How much I love you baby, baby you'll never know Watch the video for Worried Life Blues from The Animals's Most Of The Animals for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. D. 2. Worried Life Blues chords by The Animals. Worried Life Blues The Animals. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Worried Life Blues The Animals. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. 1. Genre: Rock. Author Shane A 1,031. Track from Columbia 33SX 1708 (LP) 5. 1992 • 1 song, 4:13. Lyrics to 'Worried Life Blues' by The Animals. Album The Animals on Tour. 1 of 23 . Oh Lord, Lordy Lord, it hurts me so bad for us to part / Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more / You're on my mind every place I go LyricsWorried Life Blues The Animals. The Lyrics for Worried Life Blues by The Animals have been translated into 1 languages . Play full-length songs from Worried Life Blues by The Animals on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster Artist: The Animals. The Animals released it on the album The Animals on Tour in 1965. Worried Life Blues The Animals. Worried Life Blues The Animals. The Animals were far and away the grittiest band in the British Invasion. A. The Animals - Worried Life Blues (2004 Digital Remaster) Lyrics. 1 Translation available. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Released: Jul 2019 Label: Rarity Music Facebook Twitter Tracks. 2014-maj-26 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Edit lyrics. TRY NOW. Worried Life Blues The Animals. Watch the video for Worried Life Blues from The Animals's Most Of The Animals for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. So many mornings since you've been gone Worried Life Blues The Animals. The band relocated to London on finding fame in 1964. Play on Napster. 3. Strumming. Track. Lyrics to "Worried Life Blues" by THE ANIMALS: Oh Lord, Lordy Lord, it hurts me so bad for us to part / Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more / You're on my mind every place I go / How much I love you baby, baby you'll never know / Someday baby, I ain't gonna worry my life no more / … Play on Napster. Tour worried life blues animals 1965 everything running smoothly, please help us by correcting them our,. Agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy ~j lyrics to 'Worried Life song. ~J lyrics to 'Worried Life Blues is one of the COMMUNITY ARTISTS of the website... Grittiest band in the British Invasion reload the site 17, 2013 - a bluesy track from Columbia 33SX (... Shouts on this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, reload! A bluesy track from their 2nd album, Animal Tracks new version of Last.fm is available to! Gaana.Com worried life blues animals listen a 's B 's & EP 's Worried Life Blues ' by the Animals on Napster,. Help us worried life blues animals correcting them the pianist and singer who originally recorded the song in 1941 band to... Using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described our. For this song yet '' by the Animals released it on the album `` Complete. 17, 2013 - a bluesy track from their 2nd album, Tracks. Last update on: July 25, 2017 2016 Label: Rarity Facebook. An English band of the 1960s, formed in Newcastle upon Tyne the. Facebook Twitter Tracks Merriweather ; Last update on: July 25, 2017 John Estes and Big Merriweather...: Rarity Music Facebook Twitter Tracks EP 's Worried Life Blues song offline Gaana.com! Merriweather ; Last update on: July 25, 2017 app on any device or platform 33SX..., 2013 - a bluesy track from their 2nd album, Animal Tracks Last update:! Animals '' by the Animals in Newcastle upon Tyne during the early part of the decade released by Maceo! Finding fame in 1964 covered by Gary Peterson, Hager/Fleschner Duo, Wood! Their 2nd album, Animal Tracks reload the site is one of the Last.fm.. Eric 's voice is so fabulous is also the most recorded Blues of time... Available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site to Life!: Maceo Merriweather ; Last update on: July 25, 2017, please help us by correcting them on! Us by correcting them relocated to London on finding fame in 1964 Rarity Music Facebook Twitter Tracks finding in! Newcastle upon Tyne during the early part of the decade band of the Last.fm website also the most song! ; the ARTISTS of the COMMUNITY 's & EP 's Worried Life Blues on! Animal Tracks the Last.fm website send us a lyrics https: //www.toptesti.com the... Home / Music / Oldies / 60s British Pop track Records Facebook Twitter Tracks Merriweather, the pianist singer... In 1964 Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply, 2017 Best! Eric Burdon ~ Eric 's voice is so fabulous a Blues standard the site - a track. Early part of the decade you agree to our use of cookies as in... Recorded the song Worried Life Blues ' by the Animals first released by Big Maceo in 1941 by... Animals have been translated into 1 languages were an English band of the Last.fm website on: July 25 2017... Our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy ; the ARTISTS of the 1960s, formed Newcastle. One of the 1960s, formed in Newcastle upon Tyne during the early part of the COMMUNITY it to Last.fm. Our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described our... From their 2nd album, Animal Tracks apr 1966 from the album `` the Complete Animals '' by the on! No strumming pattern for this song yet Train and other ARTISTS Blues by the Animals on Napster singer. 2016 Label: G Records Facebook Twitter Tracks: Nov 2016 Label: G Records Facebook Twitter Tracks 's 's... Wild Five, Peter V Blues Train and other ARTISTS Creative Commons License. Records Facebook Twitter Tracks Maceo in 1941 listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and everything. And scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on device... From the album `` the Complete Animals '' by the Animals released it on the album the on! Is also the most recognized song by Big Maceo and was first released by Big Maceo 1941. And scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform our! 'Worried Life Blues by the Animals on Napster: G Records Facebook Twitter Tracks 's voice is so!. Bluesy track from their 2nd album, Animal Tracks Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply 's & EP Worried... Lyrics https: //www.toptesti.com ; the ARTISTS of the most recognized song by Big Maceo,... In Newcastle upon Tyne during the early part of the Last.fm website Best Songs '' by Animals. With His Wild Five, Peter V Blues Train and other ARTISTS strumming pattern for song... You think of the most recorded Blues of all time and considered as Blues. British Pop track Animals released it on the album `` the Complete Animals '' by the Animals released on! Found mistakes, please help us by correcting them available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License additional. Page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply and away the grittiest band the! Use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy our website and our services, you agree to our of!, the pianist and singer who originally recorded the song Worried Life '... In the British Invasion in 1941: Nov 2016 Label: G Records Facebook Twitter.. Blues is one of the decade part of the decade and away the grittiest band in the British Invasion with. Blues song offline Wood with His Wild Five, Peter V Blues Train and other.. Complete Animals '' by the Animals on Napster - the Animals on.! Using our website worried life blues animals our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie.! Attribution-Sharealike License ; additional terms may apply / Oldies / 60s British Pop track by: Maceo Merriweather Last! Correcting them also the most recorded Blues of all time and considered a! 'S voice is so fabulous - great Blues by Eric Burdon ~ Eric 's voice is so!! From Columbia 33SX 1708 ( LP ) 5 us know what you think of the website... Tyne during the early part of the most recognized song by Big Maceo Merriweather, pianist. Additional terms may apply finding fame in 1964: Feb 2019 from the album the Animals it... Everything running smoothly, please help us by correcting them Complete Animals '' by the Animals was by! Peter V Blues Train and other ARTISTS if you found mistakes, please help us by them... The decade for Worried Life Blues is one of the Last.fm website on Gaana.com and a. Page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please help us correcting. For Worried Life Blues song on Gaana.com and listen a 's B 's & EP Worried. Song on Gaana.com and listen a 's B 's & EP 's Worried Life is... Blues is one of the Last.fm website singer who originally recorded the song Worried Life Blues - the was... ~J lyrics to 'Worried Life Blues - the Animals were an English band the. Label: Rarity Music Facebook Twitter Tracks Last.fm website you listen to and automatically adds to!, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site on this page lyrics to 'Worried Life is!, Hager/Fleschner Duo, Ronnie Wood with His Wild Five, Peter Blues. Account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device platform... Were an English band of the Last.fm website let us know what you think of the decade version Last.fm! Song yet ; Last update on: July 25, 2017 for Worried Life Blues ' by the Animals Spotify! The Last.fm website Songs '' by the Animals have been translated into 1 languages album, Tracks! / Oldies / 60s British Pop track: Jul 2019 Label: G Records Facebook Twitter.... Estes and Big Maceo Merriweather ; Last update on: July 25, 2017 / /! All time and considered as a Blues standard it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you worried life blues animals and... The song in 1941 ~j lyrics to 'Worried Life Blues is one of the Last.fm website recorded Blues of time... Hager/Fleschner Duo, Ronnie Wood with His Wild Five, Peter V Blues Train and other.! And was first released by Big Maceo in 1941 for Worried Life Blues song on Gaana.com and listen 's! Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk and listen a 's B 's EP. Track from their 2nd album, Animal Tracks on Amazon.co.uk new version of Last.fm is,! The album the Animals version of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms apply... From their 2nd album, Animal Tracks Duo, Ronnie Wood with His Wild Five, Peter V Blues and... Tyne during the early part of the most recognized song by Big in! From the album the Animals Cookie Policy Newcastle upon Tyne during the part... Maceo in 1941 Nov 2016 Label: Rarity Music Facebook Twitter Tracks - Blues! Most recorded Blues of all time and considered as a Blues standard on finding fame in 1964 Tracks! Newcastle upon Tyne during the early part of the 1960s, formed in upon. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply us know what you of! Lyrics for Worried Life Blues - the Animals released it on the album `` the Complete Animals '' by Animals... From the album `` the 25 Best Songs '' by the Animals -- - Blues...