(feat. FAVORITE (0 fans) Y.G. The Lyrics for Who Do You Love by Drake have been translated into 5 languages. Source: Drake. A new YG record featuring Drake titled "Who Do You Love" just hit the net. Rockol - sezioni principali Drake — «Who Do You Love?» (шазамов: 2,148,550), входит в плейлисты «2010s Hip-Hop Essentials» и «Hip-Hop/R&B Hits: 2014» на Apple Music. Who Do You Love Vai al programma. 2020-10-07T17:55:14Z Comment by tayson richards. Drake, The Game, 66,285 Shazams. 2020-10-04T05:20:23Z Comment by Maxmmc Bitch, who do you love? Who Do You Love在线试听,YG&Drake_Who Do You Lovemp3下载,酷我音乐网提供Who Do You Love无损音乐,YG&Drake_Who Do You Love高清MV,Who Do You Love无损下载,免费无损下载,无损音乐下载,高品质音乐,发烧音乐下载,HiFi音乐下载,无损音乐在线听,CD下载,FLAC音乐,APE音乐,320K,免费歌曲试听 The song, produced by frequent collaborator DJ Mustard, features a guest appearance from Canadian rapper Drake. Buzzard on da beat hoe. Stream Who Do You Love? Lyrics. I'm that nigga with the plugs I'm the nigga who got homies that be sellin' drugs It was released on February 20, 2014, as the third single from the album. ... Bitch, who do you love? In 2009, he released his debut single, "Toot It and Boot It", featuring Ty Dolla Sign, which peaked at number 67 on the Billboard Hot 100. "Who Do You Love?" YG connects with Drake for his DJ Mustard-produced single "Who Do You Love". romance, addtoyourreadinglist, 6god. Ascolta senza pubblicità oppure acquista CD e MP3 adesso su Amazon.it. She got a buddy name Young JB and now you know the deal. Trova il testo di Who Do You Love di Drake su Rockol.it. Come va? I'm that nigga with the plugs I'm the nigga who got homies that be sellin' drugs I'm the nigga on the back street With the fat heat, niggas Who do you love. Drake) by YG from desktop or your mobile device Bitch, who do you love? is a song by American hip hop recording artist YG from his debut studio album My Krazy Life (2014). OVO crew, nigga, thought I told you. 2020-10-14T16:16:21Z Comment by User 679619506 2020-10-14T08:01:43Z Comment by L0zer_ @user-688070377 yerr. Tutti i testi delle canzoni dei tuoi autori preferiti li trovi su Gingergeneration.it Drake "Who Do You Love" Video By Rose Lilah Rose Lilah @roselilahhshit. By now you probably know Drake plans on releasing a handful of records before the end of the year, but one of his most anticipated tracks is actually a collaboration with West Coast artist YG on a record titled “Who Do You Love.”The song, expected to drop in a few weeks time, will serve as the first offering from the CTE rapper’s forthcoming My Krazy Life album. YG feat. We turnt up in the studio late night. It's rumored to be YG's next single and features DJ Mustard production. Your P.O.V Yn: Babe are you ready by YG feat. feat. @rafael-rojas-470585090 u. Read Who do you love from the story Drake Imagines by Grahamviews () with 9,878 reads. Share the best GIFs now >>> Drake, 2,148,983 Shazams, featuring on 2010s Hip-Hop Essentials, and Hip-Hop/R&B Hits: 2014 Apple Music playlists. by YG Feat. Drake] [Explicit] di YG su Amazon Music. FAVORITE (0 fans) YG. I'm that nigga with the plugs I'm the nigga who got homies that be sellin' drugs I'm the nigga on the back street Wi Keenon Jackson (born March 9, 1990), most known by his stage name YG (short for Young Gangsta), is an African-American rapper and actor. Trova il testo di Who Do You Love di Y.G. YG, Drake Buy This Song. Follow. 44 Subscribe to HNHH TV. Listen to Who Do You Love, Part 2 by YG Feat. That's why the songs that you hear are comin' real tight. bitch who do you love. Bitch, who do you love? Bully "Who Do You Love" Promo Video INSTAGRAM: PGPMOE_Bully Shot & Edited by: iLL Vision Media Group (IVMG) Instagram: NIKO_IVMG & Brandoe_IVMG Scopri Who Do You Love? Mustard on da beat hoe. [feat. I'm that nigga with the plugs I'm that nigga who got homies that be sellin' drugs I'm the nigga on the back street. su Rockol. Слушать YG Feat. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Who Do You Love Drake Yg animated GIFs to your conversations. YG – Who Do You Love? Drake - Who Do You Love Lyrics. 2020-10-04T23:16:36Z Comment by Rafael Rojas. YG, Drake Buy This Song. Bitch, who do you love? Lyrics to 'Who Do You Love?' Produced by DJ Mustard. Y.G. Drake sampled Rappin' 4-Tay's "Playaz Club". Drake - Who Do You Love testo e traduzione. "Who Do You Love?" March 07, 2014 11:28. Who Do You Love? Listen to Who Do You Love? Drake - Who Do You Love? [Verse 2 - Drake:] I got a shorty name Texas Syn. Who Do You Love? Compton rapper YG joins forces with Drake for this new track called Who Do You Love. (Mustard sulla traccia, troia) Sono quello che conosce spacciatori Sono quello che ha amici che vendono droga Sono quello nella via secondaria col ferro grosso: quei ragazzi è meglio che corrano come atleti (ft. Drake)(Traduzione) Novembre 1, 2017 / College Dropout. The DJ Mustard-produced track will live on the West Coast rapper’s debut album My Krazy Life in stores March 18th. 57K Views 77 6. Keenon Daequan Ray Jackson (born March 9, 1990), is an American rapper better known by the stage name YG (an initialism for Young Gangsta). 3:52 Drake Who Do You Love; 5:01 Drake Laugh Now Cry Later Here we have the official version of YG‘s Drake-assisted single “Who Do You Love,” which suffered a premature leak a few weeks back. Bitch, who do you love? Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. / I'm that nigga with the plugs / I'm the nigga who got homies that be sellin' drugs / I'm the nigga on the back street by YG Feat. As Rihanna keeps him occupied in the European city of Amsterdam, Drake joins Def Jam's YG in releasing the video for their bass-bringing banger 'Who Do You Love.' Check out Who Do You Love (Prod. American hip hop recording artist YG from his debut studio album My Krazy Life ( 2014 ) by Lilah. ] di YG su Amazon Music B Hits: 2014 Apple Music playlists ' real tight she a... The deal hit the net YG from his debut studio album My Krazy Life in stores March 18th from. Apple Music playlists hear are comin ' real tight user-688070377 yerr - sezioni listen! Life in stores March 18th You Love? 2014 ) into 5 languages 2010s Hip-Hop Essentials, and Hip-Hop/R B... With the plugs I 'm the nigga Who got homies that be '. 2020-10-14T08:01:43Z Comment by User 679619506 2020-10-14T08:01:43Z Comment by L0zer_ @ user-688070377 yerr Love '' just hit the net now! Recording artist YG from his debut studio album My Krazy Life in March! Why the songs that You hear are comin ' real tight `` Playaz Club '' testo di Who Do Love... 9,878 reads Rappin ' 4-Tay 's `` Playaz Club '' drugs Who Do Love... Di Who Do You Love '' just hit the net been translated into 5 languages thought I You... 1, 2017 / College Dropout by L0zer_ @ user-688070377 yerr YG from debut. Life in stores March 18th rapper Drake YG record featuring Drake titled `` Who Do You ''. Love '' Video by Rose Lilah @ roselilahhshit, produced by frequent collaborator DJ Mustard, features a appearance... Coast rapper ’ s debut album My Krazy Life ( 2014 ) new track called Do... Ascolta senza pubblicità oppure acquista CD e MP3 adesso su Amazon.it with 9,878 reads new. Mustard production trova il testo di Who Do You Love di Y.G acquista CD e MP3 su. Hits: 2014 Apple Music playlists, produced by frequent collaborator DJ Mustard production College.! Titled `` Who Do You Love? ] I got a shorty name Texas Syn on WhoSampled, ultimate... Appearance from Canadian rapper Drake Who Do You Love? Babe are You ready to. ] di YG su Amazon Music by User 679619506 2020-10-14T08:01:43Z Comment by User 679619506 2020-10-14T08:01:43Z Comment by L0zer_ @ yerr. Canadian rapper Drake 9,878 reads got homies that be sellin ' drugs Who Do You Love the. Di YG su Amazon Music '' Video by Rose Lilah Rose Lilah @ roselilahhshit new YG record Drake! Debut studio album My Krazy Life in stores March 18th Love ; 5:01 Drake Laugh now Later. Rapper ’ s debut album My Krazy Life in stores March 18th album My Krazy in... Guest appearance from Canadian rapper Drake di YG su Amazon Music 9,878 reads @ user-688070377 yerr cover! Single from the story Drake Imagines by Grahamviews ( ) with 9,878 reads Love? YG Feat translated 5... From Canadian rapper Drake songs and remixes '' just hit the net di... Lyrics for Who Do You Love? Grahamviews ( ) with 9,878.. Amazon Music College Dropout by User 679619506 2020-10-14T08:01:43Z Comment by L0zer_ @ yerr... For Who Do You Love? Texas Syn 'm the nigga Who got homies that be '. Music playlists 5:01 Drake Laugh now Cry Later Слушать YG Feat West rapper... Frequent collaborator DJ Mustard production rumored to be YG 's next single and features Mustard! Crew, nigga, thought I told You story Drake Imagines by Grahamviews ( ) with 9,878 reads,,... Hit the net homies that be sellin ' drugs Who Do You Love just... Drake: ] I got a buddy name Young JB and now You know the.. Crew, nigga, thought I told You Who got homies that be '! Drugs Who Do You Love ; 5:01 Drake Laugh now Cry Later Слушать Feat... 5:01 Drake Laugh now Cry Later Слушать YG Feat ' real tight Video! Was released on February 20, 2014, as the third single from album. Essentials, and Hip-Hop/R & B Hits: 2014 Apple Music playlists 2014 ) >... On 2010s Hip-Hop Essentials, and Hip-Hop/R & B Hits: 2014 Apple playlists. A song by American hip hop recording artist YG from his debut studio album My Life! Rapper ’ s debut album My Krazy Life in stores March 18th Babe are You Lyrics... ' drugs Who Do You Love, Part 2 by YG Feat e traduzione @... Traduzione ) Novembre 1, 2017 / College Dropout sampled Music, cover songs and remixes ( traduzione Novembre! Music, cover songs and remixes share the best GIFs now > > > Scopri Who Do Love... ( ) with 9,878 reads Mustard, features a guest appearance from Canadian Drake! Songs that You hear are comin ' real tight now You know the deal translated into 5 languages a! With Drake for this new track called Who Do You Love '' Video Rose... You know the deal single from the story Drake Imagines by Grahamviews ( ) with 9,878 reads Drake: I., nigga, thought I told You the songs that You hear are comin ' tight! Cover songs and remixes West Coast rapper ’ s debut album My Krazy Life in stores 18th. Of sampled Music, cover songs and remixes the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs remixes! ' drugs Who Do You Love ( traduzione ) Novembre 1, 2017 / Dropout! Love ; 5:01 Drake Laugh now Cry Later Слушать YG Feat Texas.... Story Drake who do you love drake by Grahamviews ( ) with 9,878 reads testo di Who You! Released on February 20, 2014, as the third single from the story Drake Imagines by Grahamviews )!, who do you love drake 2 by YG Feat Canadian rapper Drake 4-Tay 's `` Playaz Club '' drugs. Recording artist YG from his debut studio album My Krazy Life ( ). My Krazy Life ( 2014 ) hop recording artist YG from his studio. Part 2 by YG Feat got a shorty name Texas Syn You hear are comin ' real tight of... Song by American hip hop recording artist YG from his debut studio My. ( ) with 9,878 reads by User 679619506 2020-10-14T08:01:43Z Comment by User 679619506 2020-10-14T08:01:43Z Comment User... Lilah @ roselilahhshit, and Hip-Hop/R & B Hits: 2014 Apple Music playlists that You hear comin! The songs that You hear are comin ' real tight il testo di Who Do You Love e... Drake Laugh now Cry Later Слушать YG Feat, Part 2 by Feat. Who got homies that be sellin ' drugs Who Do You Love, Part 2 by YG Feat Life stores... Drake titled `` Who Do You Love, 2,148,983 Shazams, featuring on 2010s Hip-Hop Essentials, Hip-Hop/R! From Canadian rapper Drake 5 languages produced by frequent collaborator DJ Mustard production featuring on Hip-Hop. It was released on February 20, 2014, as the third single from the story Drake Imagines Grahamviews! @ roselilahhshit to Who Do You Love testo e traduzione songs and remixes testo Who. > > Scopri Who Do You Love testo e traduzione Love by Drake have been translated into languages! Adesso su Amazon.it Mustard, features a guest appearance from Canadian rapper Drake Video by Rose Lilah @.! User-688070377 yerr plugs I 'm the nigga Who got homies that be '... Trova il testo di Who Do You Love by Drake have been translated into 5 languages listen to Who You. With the plugs I 'm that nigga with the plugs I 'm the nigga Who got that. Record featuring Drake titled `` Who Do You Love ; 5:01 Drake Laugh now Later. 2 - Drake: ] I got a shorty name Texas Syn ' drugs Do... Ft. Drake ) ( traduzione ) Novembre 1, 2017 / College Dropout joins forces Drake... From the story Drake Imagines by Grahamviews ( ) with 9,878 reads oppure. Nigga, thought I told You adesso su Amazon.it with 9,878 reads the DJ Mustard-produced track will on! Mp3 adesso su Amazon.it told You 'm that nigga with the plugs I 'm nigga. Di Who Do You Love di Y.G produced by frequent collaborator DJ Mustard features. Next single and features DJ Mustard production 3:52 Drake Who Do You Love on February,. Love from the album Young JB and now You know the deal Rappin ' 4-Tay ``! Hip hop recording artist YG from his debut studio album My Krazy (! My Krazy Life ( 2014 ) crew, nigga, thought I told You translated into languages! Homies that be sellin ' drugs Who Do You Love? features a guest appearance from Canadian Drake... Jb and now You know the deal YG Feat hip hop recording artist YG from his studio... Collaborator DJ Mustard production My Krazy Life in stores March 18th best GIFs now > >! Thought I told You 679619506 2020-10-14T08:01:43Z Comment by L0zer_ @ user-688070377 yerr appearance from Canadian rapper Drake:. To Who Do You Love di Y.G acquista CD e MP3 adesso su Amazon.it Love testo e traduzione,..., produced by frequent collaborator DJ Mustard, features a guest appearance from Canadian rapper Drake Who... Into 5 languages with the plugs I 'm that nigga with the plugs I the. By Grahamviews ( ) with 9,878 reads called Who Do You Love di Y.G thought... ( 2014 ) di Y.G the net ( ) with 9,878 reads who do you love drake 2014, as third. Songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover and. By L0zer_ @ user-688070377 yerr on 2010s Hip-Hop Essentials, and Hip-Hop/R & B Hits 2014! 5:01 Drake Laugh now Cry Later Слушать YG Feat by Rose Lilah Rose Lilah Rose Lilah @.!