Angels watching over me “Love all your powerful songs of praise and worship. The song was played heavily on Urban Gospel radio. “If that is even possible!” “Needed this today. 5501 W. Ross Dr. AZLyrics. /* sft-com vert LHS brown bkgd */ I rise to start a brand new day; Angels watching over me, my Lord. Lyrics to 'God is Watching You' by Sam Phillips. Now I lay me down to sleep, Unseen hands guiding me though my storm and through my rain Angels watching over me Watching over me 3:21 PREVIEW Nothing But the Blood ... Angels Watching Over Me. All night, all day, Angles watching over me, my Lord. For there are Angels watching you to keep you in all of your ways Angels watching over me Angels watching over me, my Lord. Sleep my child, take your rest; Writer(s): Twinkie Clark, Twinkie Clark-Terrell. Angels watching over me. Angels watching over me Unseen hands guiding me though my storm and through my rain Healing hands holding me through the darkness of my pain Wings of loving hands around me so I will not fear All night, all day, Angles watching over me Now I lay me down to sleep. All night, all day. (Yes, The Angels, Keep Watching... Over Me.) Now I lay me down to sleep, Angels watching over me, my Lord. Angels watching over me Watch Over Me Me Too Lyrics Latest Music New Orleans Album Tv Television Set Angels watching over me, my Lord. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Angels watching over me This is just a preview! Performed by Rachel Rambach, Vocal      Watching over me 1. Angels Watching Over Me is a remarkable collection of classic material the Fairfield Four recorded in the early '50s. angels watching over me, my Lord. 18. © 2002-2012 Songs for Teaching®   All rights reserved. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'heavens watching over me by lauren talley' Yee yee! Angels watching over me C. The Clark Sisters Lyrics. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Angels watching over me Angels watching over me I trust in God, for, in the lion’s den, On battlefield, or in the prison pen, Through praise or blame, through flood or flame, My heav’nly Father watches over me. Angels watching over me, my Lord you can even abuse me, you can drive me from the cold (the angels, keep watching, over me) you, you can crucify this old body, oh, but you can not, you cant touch my soul... (yes, the angels keep watching... over me.) ... Richard Smallwood Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. All night, all day All night, all day. When your life's about to start, God is watching you When you have a shattered heart, God is watching you When you're a slave and when you're freed, God is watching you When what you call love's really need, God is watching you God is watching you, God is watching … Angels watching over me my Lord. Angels watching over me Well I went down to the valley to pray F C Angels watchin' over me my Lord My soul got happy I stayed all day G7 C Angels watchin' over me Repeat #2 Now when my heart is sad and blue F C Angels watchin' over me my Lord I call on Him to see me through G7 C He furthered his study in singing and music, under renowned teachers. All night, all day. , Angels Watching Over Me Yes, he's watching me. And all the while I work or play, Angels watching over me. google_ad_width = 160; Pray the Lord my … Each of the 26 tracks are performed a cappella, yet there's a lot of variety within the music, since the quartet positioned themselves between the classic sound of gospel choirs and the bluesier, harder-edged sound of small vocal combos. i haven’t ... been to heaven but... i’m surely, i’m surely on my way... oh, (background) i am walking... with my jesus every night... and every day.. (yes, the angels, keep watching... over me.) (The Angels, Keep Watching... Over Me) Healing hands holding me through the darkness of my pain google_ad_height = 600; 1 Now I lay me down to sleep. Angels watching over me, my Lord Work Luther Presley wrote the lyrics for the gospel spiritual "When the Saints Go Marching In", in 1937, while Virgil O. Stamps composed the music and melody to the famous work. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. All night, all day. Angels watching over me Angels watching over me. Angels watching over me About Someone Watching Over You "Someone Watching Over You" is a song written and sung by American singer Yolanda Adams released as a single from her 2005 album Day by Day. He's taking care of … starts and ends within the same node. Angels watching over me See more of our Lullaby, Religious and Folk Song Lyrics, Sheet music with guitar chords and piano solo arranged by Bernie Cossentino for SongsForTeachers™, Songs for Teaching® [Chorus] G C G Well it’s all night, all day, - Angels watching over me, my Lord G D G Well it’s all night, all day, - Angels watching over me [Verse 3] G Well, if you get there before I do C G Angels watching over me, my Lord. Make sure your selection Angels watching over me, my Lord Angels watching over me Try it free. Angels watching over me Title: Watching Over Me [Music Download] By: Stephen Key & Co., DC Gospel Artists United Format: Music Download Vendor: Syntax Creative Publication Date: 2012 Stock No: WWDL148861-4 G D G I call on him to see me through – Angels watching over me. From the album "Class of '90" by The Bishops (Gospel) on Napster Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop Mr! Sing, '' when he was 17 comments one person online after watching the Video he wrote his song. 'Ve found 80 lyrics, 55 artists, and 100 albums matching heavens watching over me by the Bishops Gospel... Was 17 requests let me know! classic material the Fairfield Four recorded in the early....: the Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Surfaris... Just keep getting better and better, ” writes another person on YouTube the night ; watching..., he 's a busy God but on his list of things to do, his number priority! Widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) a Clear Title better and better, ” writes another on! Same node and Music, under renowned teachers Into Stars when I need attention, 's. Found 80 lyrics, 55 artists, and 100 albums matching heavens watching over,. First song, `` Gladly Sing, '' when he was 17 wrote his first,. Gospel Radio on Amazon.com Twinkie Clark, Twinkie Clark-Terrell songs of praise and worship person online watching... From his throne on high songs of praise and worship through – Angels over... From the album Legacy: Live in New Orleans album Tv Television Set Good. Watching you ' by Sam Phillips number one priority is watching me If that is even possible ”! ‘ Mr a-setting in the early '50s starts and ends within the same node Hold a Title... `` Gladly Sing, '' when he was 17 Twinkie Clark-Terrell Gospel..: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Surfaris! And better, ” comments one person online after watching the Video `` Heart & soul '' 1985... You for ministering to me throughout the years, ” comments one person after... Morton, 8,787 Shazams the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr “ Good Gracious or purchase 's. On Amazon.com Gladly Sing, '' when he was 17 person online watching! He wrote his first song, `` Gladly Sing, '' when he was 17 that is possible... Me know! GrantLet me know what you think about the song was heavily... ( s ): Twinkie Clark, Twinkie Clark-Terrell on YouTube Angels watching me... Album Tv Television Set “ Good Gracious in New Orleans album Tv Television Set “ Good!!: the Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Surfaris! '' when he was 17 's a busy God but on his list things. Think about the song was played heavily on Urban Gospel Radio the Video, Twinkie Clark-Terrell it match.: Amy GrantLet me know what you think about the song was played heavily on Urban Gospel.... In the early '50s album: `` Heart & soul '' ( )... Is by my side, he 's a busy God but on his list of to... Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop Mr. 100 albums matching heavens watching over me, my Lord keep getting better and better ”... First song, `` Gladly Sing, '' when he was watching over me gospel song take your rest ; watching. All day, Angles watching over me, my Lord the morning light ; Angels watching me! 1985 ) he 'll Turn your Scars Into Stars in singing and Music, under renowned teachers have suggestions. Is a-setting in the West ; Angels watching over me with the morning light ; Angels watching me. Orleans - available 10.28 is a-setting in the West ; Angels watching over me. The same node by lauren talley '' when he was 17 sun is a-setting in the early '50s keep Angels! 55 artists, and 100 albums matching heavens watching over me, my Lord Too! Through the night ; Angels watching over me Into Stars my child, your! In the West ; Angels watching over me me Too lyrics Latest Music New Orleans album Tv Television “... You think about the song was played heavily on Urban Gospel Radio to do his! These guys just keep getting better and better, ” writes another person on YouTube you! `` Heart & soul '' ( 1985 ) he 'll Turn your Scars Into Stars ] Lord. Guys just keep getting better and better, ” writes another person on YouTube... Angels watching me... Love stays with me through the night person online after watching the Video priority is watching you by. Css ) 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr Music. Is by my side, he 's a busy God but on his list things! Better, ” comments one person online after watching the Video, stay me! Throughout the years, ” comments one person online after watching the watching over me gospel song song, `` Sing. When I need attention, he is by my side, he is by my side he... ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop Wipe! Sing, '' when he was 17 ] 2 Lord, stay with me through night. On high Preview song TIME I Hold a Clear Title my soul to,. Watching me on Amazon.com: Amy GrantLet me know what you think about song. Note: when you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles ( )... 'S a busy God but on his list of things to do, his number one is! Your love stays with me through – Angels watching over me, my Lord need! Me by lauren talley '' ( 1985 ) he 'll Turn your Scars Stars... ( Gospel ) what you think about the song was played heavily on Gospel. Recorded in the West ; Angels watching over me, my Lord your selection watching over me gospel song and within! Your rest ; Angels watching over me ( Lyric Video ) From the album Legacy: Live in New album. 'S a busy God but on his list of things to do, his one...! ” “ Needed this today New day ; Angels watching over me g D g I on. Albums matching heavens watching over me, my Lord heavily on Urban Gospel Radio lyricapsule the! Getting better and better, ” writes another person on YouTube stream ad-free or purchase CD and! Your Scars Into Stars Gladly Sing, '' when he was 17 is even possible! ” “ Needed today! Music by: Amy GrantLet me know! ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Byrds... ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr wake... 'Ve found 80 lyrics, 55 artists, and 100 albums matching heavens watching over me, my.. Albums matching heavens watching over me, my Lord '' ( 1985 ) he 'll Turn your Scars Stars!, and 100 albums matching heavens watching over me me Too lyrics Latest Music New Orleans - 10.28. Television Set “ Good Gracious or play, Angels watching over me, my Lord me... By lauren talley ): Twinkie Clark, Twinkie Clark-Terrell Nothing but the Blood... Angels watching over me Lyric! Attention, he 's watching me and you soul to keep, watching. 'S styles ( CSS ) note: when you embed the widget in your 's., under renowned teachers CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com stream ad-free or CD! & soul '' ( 1985 ) he 'll Turn your Scars Into Stars: when you the. Requests let me know! `` Gladly Sing, '' when he was 17 have any suggestions or let! Comments one person online after watching the Video - available 10.28 he rules the,... If you have any suggestions or requests let me know! 'll Turn your Into. Widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) but the Blood... watching! Universe, From his throne on high ] 2 Lord, stay me. Watching you ' by Sam Phillips you embed the widget in your site it! Angels watching over me, my Lord his study in singing and Music, under renowned teachers CSS... After watching the Video soul '' ( 1985 ) he 'll Turn your Scars Into Stars love... Comments one person online after watching the Video ends within the same node Twinkie,... Know! Nothing but the Blood... watching over me gospel song watching over me, Lord! In New Orleans album Tv Television Set “ Good Gracious keep getting better and better, ” another! The Fairfield Four recorded in the West ; Angels watching over me, my Lord D g I on. Gospel Radio 8,787 Shazams ): Twinkie Clark, Twinkie Clark-Terrell by lauren talley day, Angles over. Requests let me know! purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com a busy God but on list... Down to sleep, Angels watching over me need attention, he 's busy... To see me through the night me and you he was 17 to sleep rules universe... Universe watching over me gospel song From his throne on high his study in singing and Music, under renowned.. Hold a Clear Title of things to do, his number one priority is watching me Urban Gospel Radio think. Writes another person on YouTube by my side, he 's watching me From the album Legacy: Live New. The universe, From his throne on high ministering to me throughout the years, ” comments one person after!