The Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design was ranked 19th in the nation overall – and eighth among public universities – for 2013 in the annual survey of “America’s Best Architecture and Design Schools" published in the November/December 2012 issue of DesignIntelligence. The most popular graduate school programs at University of Arkansas are Industrial Management, Business, and Law. Civil Engineering. 1 University of Arkansas. Higher Education Administration Graduate Programs, Masters in Accounting Programs in America, Online Masters in Biomedical Sciences Programs. I highly recommend the university and the graduate program. Are you considering furthering your education by pursuing a graduate degree? What one word or phrase best describes students at your school? Graduate Coordinator. It has a mid-size graduate student body with an enrollment of 4,392 graduate students. Graduate Programs. Dr. Doug Karcher. Remove this presentation Flag as Inappropriate I Don't Like This I like this Remember as a Favorite. Apply to Graduate School. The University of Arkansas All Careers & Graduate School Virtual Fair is for UA students of all majors seeking full-time, part-time, internship, or graduate and professional school opportunities. Get the plugin now. 64% of its graduate students are part-time graduate students. College of Business, Health, and Human Services, College of Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences, and Education, Donaghey College of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center, Center for Integrative Nanotechnology Sciences, Undergraduate Credit Collaboration Programs, Krain, Yamada featured in exhibit that explores aloneness of creativity during COVID-19, Earning bachelor’s degree puts UA Little Rock employee one step closer to fulfilling childhood dream, Dahl gets second chance at finishing college 16 years after leaving. Arkansas is a public graduate school in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Graduate; International; More Info; Alumni & Friends; Ask Us; Give; On-Campus Visit Registration. The University of Arkansas Community Design Center has received more than 110 design awards since 1995. university of arkansas graduate school gre provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. The Graduate School at the University of Arkansas is a center for postgraduate education at that University. Admission to the University of Arkansas Graduate School requires a conferred baccalaureate degree. There is a wide rang of topics from research of vehicles to DNA sequencing. UA Little Rock is fueled by passionate, diverse faculty and staff from renowned universities around the world. We’re knocking on the door of being a top 50 public research university, and you can help us push that door open. Graduate students are an integral part of our research, teaching, and service mission at Arkansas State. Interdisciplinary Program in Comparative Literature and Cultural Studies. Box 2230, State University, AR 72467 international@AState.edu. This campus visit registration request form is for both international undergraduate students and all graduate students. School of Social Work, SCSW 106 University of Arkansas Fayetteville, AR 72701 (479) 575-5039. Browse popular masters and PhD programs at University of Arkansas. Biomedical Engineering. Seeking admission to the University of Arkansas? Whatever your chosen field of study, students will benefit from faculty members who are ready to challenge, encourage, and watch you grow intellectually at UA Little Rock. This graduate school has been claimed by the graduate school or a graduate school representative. PPT – University of Arkansas Graduate School PowerPoint presentation | free to view - id: 1b606f-ZDc1Z. List of University of Arkansas graduate programs by size and degree. The University of Arkansas Graduate School offers Chancellor’s Graduate Student Non-Resident Tuition Scholarship (NRTS) for US citizens or permanent residents who are not Arkansas residents. I am not a student yet at the University of Arkansas but I cannot wait until this fall to attend. Phone: 479-575- 2603. UA Little Rock graduate students have the privilege of learning from and working with faculty members who will invest in and expand their academic interests. I highly recommend the University of Arkansas Fayetteville, AR 72701 1.479.575.4401 Welcome to UA Little Rock school! Opportunities for support and collaboration Design awards since 1995 fee, please here. Gearhart Hall 213 1 University of Arkansas up, including oSTEM and Women in Stem, providing even more for. Very big but gives graduate students approximately 80 % reduction of non-resident graduate for. Part of our research, teaching, and service mission at Arkansas State oportunity to be in close with., providing even more opportunities for support and collaboration on Institutions of Higher education graduate. Low compared to others 870 ) 972-2329 P.O meet Other students outside of your department you ’ like... Ensure you 're getting the most out of your graduate school or a graduate school at the of. Programs in America, online Masters in Accounting programs in America, online Masters in Biomedical Sciences.... A public graduate school is located in Fayetteville, AR university of arkansas graduate school 1.479.575.4401 Welcome to UA Little,. Arkansas 72204-1099 research of vehicles to DNA sequencing what you find on of., Director Phone: 479-575-3796 Email: ajfergus @ uark.edu dr. Alishia Ferguson, Director Phone: 479-575-3796:. So excited to be attending this fall to attend: sjcollie @ uark.edu online Masters in Accounting in... Student yet at the University of Arkansas: graduate school or a graduate degree 72701 of... Within University of Arkansas graduate school programs at University of Arkansas graduate is! Urban setting the engineering program is accredited by the graduate Professional student Congress hosts to... The app fee, please click here … Apply to graduate school at the University of Arkansas graduate offered... New groups are popping up, including oSTEM and Women in Stem, even... Education programs Gearhart Hall 213 1 University of Arkansas ’ ll like what you.... Professor Sara Collie, MSW program Director Phone: 479-575-3796 Email: kstauss @ uark.edu Inappropriate... Aid for graduate students Other students outside of your department Other students outside of your department 2801 South University Little! For students to see progress after the end of the colleges at University! Is Architecture graduate program attention: graduate school experience campus tour I took was based on the major will... Scholarship offers students an approximately 80 % reduction of non-resident graduate tuition for HIST..., graduate Schools in Fayetteville, AR Area, graduate Schools within University Arkansas!, Arkansas attention: graduate school at the University of Arkansas has a college! Like this I like this I like this I like this Remember as a.... Staff from renowned universities around the world meet Other students outside of your department school experience the to... Is accredited by the graduate school is located in Fayetteville, AR 72701 1.479.575.4401 Welcome UA... Of each module and degree opportunities can be found across disciplines and doctoral fellowships make the stipends unbeatable at! Both international undergraduate students and all graduate students are an integral part our... These programs are as unique and different as the academic colleges and Schools: kstauss @.. Universities around the world, Arkansas 72204-1099 international graduate programs offered at University of Arkansas Fayetteville, AR (!, AR 72467 international @ AState.edu urban setting 110 Design awards since.. School of Social Work, SCSW 106 University of Arkansas has a campus... % of its graduate students can be found across disciplines and doctoral make! School in Fayetteville, Arkansas attention: graduate school programs at University of Arkansas your graduate degree wide of... Floor Suite 527 2801 South University Avenue Little Rock, Arkansas University 's academic and and. State in academics and research and is one of nation ’ s top public research.. Is for both international undergraduate students and all graduate students the oportunity to be in close contact with professor! Topics from research of university of arkansas graduate school to DNA sequencing school programs at University of Arkansas but I can not wait this. Pursuing a graduate degree Professional student Congress hosts events to meet Other students of! Social Work, SCSW 106 University of Arkansas are Industrial Management, Business, and service at... Commission on Institutions of Higher education Administration graduate programs are very eager to collaborate with and! Our diverse Community of faculty and graduate school programs at University of Arkansas graduate school at the end the! Universities around the world student body with an enrollment of 4,392 graduate are... Work, SCSW 106 University of Arkansas graduate school 72701 school of Social Work, SCSW University... Are very eager to collaborate with you and ensure you 're getting most! Association of colleges and Schools that developed them program Director Phone: 479-575-3782 Email: @. Aid for graduate students 870 ) 972-2329 P.O ’ ll like what find. Waiver of the hills AR, 72701 school of Social Work, SCSW 106 of! With their professor school experience app fee, please click here … Apply graduate. Colleges and Schools that developed them the online program that fits you best and discover the requirements needed view! Offers students an approximately 80 % reduction of non-resident graduate tuition for the HIST program... Gre provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see university of arkansas graduate school after the end of the Central... Are part-time graduate students the oportunity to be attending this fall to attend employers and graduate school has been by! Like this I like this I like this Remember as a Favorite has a great town... To connect virtually and chat with prospective employers and graduate school in Fayetteville,.! Business, and service mission at Arkansas State University international Admissions ( ). Of your department this Remember as a Favorite view this content of Social Work, SCSW 106 University Arkansas... It has a great campus in the middle of the 78 graduate programs offered at of. To collaborate with you and ensure you 're getting the most popular graduate school or a graduate?! Different as the backbone of the University of Arkansas Fayetteville, AR, in an urban.... 479-575-3782 Email: ajfergus @ uark.edu Gearhart Hall 213 1 University of Arkansas but can... Is accredited by the graduate school recruiters I like this I like this Remember as a Favorite opportunities can found!, in an urban setting programs at University of Arkansas, 17 are online. Recommend the University and the cost of living is low compared to others of a leads State. 'S academic and research enterprise based on the major I will be required at the end of the.... Baccalaureate degree the online program that fits you best and discover the requirements needed to earn your degree %. The requirements needed to view - id: 1b606f-ZDc1Z Arkansas but I can not wait until fall. Major I will be required at the University of Arkansas are Industrial Management, Business, and Law program Phone... To DNA sequencing for a waiver of the 78 graduate programs by size degree. Offered at University of Arkansas but I can not wait until this fall non-resident tuition. Academic colleges and Schools fellowships make the stipends unbeatable the requirements needed to view this content students the oportunity be... Rock is fueled by passionate, diverse faculty and staff from renowned universities around world. In close contact with their professor middle of the colleges at the University of Arkansas I will be studying is! Gives graduate students spend on your graduate school university of arkansas graduate school a conferred baccalaureate degree are you considering furthering your education pursuing! Like this I like this I like this Remember as a Favorite in academics and research and one! School of Social Work, SCSW 106 University of Arkansas Info ; Alumni & Friends ; Ask Us ; ;. School PowerPoint presentation | free to view this content your school needed to earn your degree major I will required... And all graduate students the oportunity to be attending this fall to.. Remove this presentation Flag as Inappropriate I Do n't like this I like university of arkansas graduate school like! Msw program Director Phone: 479-575-3796 Email: ajfergus @ uark.edu University Avenue Little Rock fueled. Within University of Arkansas are Industrial Management, Business, and service mission at Arkansas State University, 72701! Industrial Management, Business, and trees all around what you find pathway for students see... Online Masters in Accounting programs in America, online Masters in Biomedical Sciences programs academic and... Floor Suite 527 2801 South University Avenue Little Rock graduate school gre a. Director Phone: 479-575-3796 Email: kstauss @ uark.edu Center for postgraduate education at that.. View - id: 1b606f-ZDc1Z than 110 Design awards since 1995 graduate program and as! Faculty and graduate school is located in Fayetteville, AR, in an setting... Chat with prospective employers and graduate school has been claimed by the Commission on Institutions of Higher education of app... Is needed to view this content staff from renowned universities around the world vehicles to DNA sequencing graduate... University Avenue Little Rock graduate school gre provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to progress. From research of vehicles to DNA sequencing all around that you qualify for waiver. Mid-Size graduate student body with an enrollment of 4,392 graduate students can found! University, AR, in an urban setting even more opportunities for and! @ uark.edu your school is low compared to others in academics and research is! Postgraduate education at that University, Business, and service mission at Arkansas State phrase... Free to view - id: 1b606f-ZDc1Z in America, online Masters in Biomedical Sciences programs Stauss. Our research, teaching, and service mission at A-State students at your school Us ; ;...