The Office, Cabo San Lucas Picture: Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,445 candid photos and videos. While we don't feel like it was the best food we had on our trip to Cabo, we enjoyed our visit to The Office and recommend it for first time visitors.More, Great food/service. Find on the map and call to book a table. Live a relaxed experience sitting on the sand of the Medano bay, enjoying a great selection of seafood and meat, live music and the best service in Los Cabos. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1001 reviews of The Office "What a magical place. Log In. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,540 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #120 of 662 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. bartender that was training the new bartender was so patient and helpful training him, it was great to see! We visited the Office on a Friday morning and sat at the bar. Our sister restaurant is only a few steps from the beach, specializing in Baja California cuisine with a Guerreran Flair. “This fun, colorful restaurant is located right on the sand with stunning views of El Arco -- it's a Cabo staple! Classic Venue, Vendors ruin it completely. Authentic Mexican food! The office is a popular restaurant right on the beach in Cabo San Lucas. Local cuisine, Mexican, American, Bar, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music, Waterfront, Beach. It's a celebration especially with the DJ next door announcing birthdays and people's locations. Ricky Potts June 23, 2012 This place is always packed. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #363 of 664 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. Would I go back? The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,554 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #122 of 663 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. Try their specialty coffee.You will be up for a great show. The actual menu of the The Office pub & bar. Diet Coke, Coca Cola, Sprite, Fresca, Fanta. We have been going to this restaurant for more than 15 years now & never been disappointed.More. The Office, Cabo San Lucas Picture: Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,122 candid photos and videos. The coconut shrimp, fish tacos and ceviche were all good and service wonderful! We would walk down the beach every night after dinner just to enjoy the water and the live entertainment. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,546 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #120 of 665 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. Indulge in the award-winning cuisine of Chef Angel Carbajal and see for yourself why Nick-San was selected as the Best Restaurant in Los Cabos during the 2019 edition of the Los Cabos Culinary Awards. Oh did I mentioned their margaritas....oh boy...are they good. And the tequila tasting was a highlight! Food was...great *lobster tacos*, service was incredible. Solmar Hotels & Resorts in Cabo San Lucas, Tafer Hotels and Resorts in Cabo San Lucas, Auberge Resorts Collection in Cabo San Lucas, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas Adults Only All Inclusive Resorts, Cabo San Lucas All Inclusive Beach Hotels, Hotels near Brown's Private Services Transportation, Hotels near Eliker Transfer Cabo Transportation, Gluten Free Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas, Seafood Restaurants with Buffet in Cabo San Lucas, Spanish Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cabo San Lucas, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Cabo San Lucas, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Cabo San Lucas, Best Breakfast Sandwich in Cabo San Lucas, Food Delivery Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cabo San Lucas, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cabo San Lucas. Would I go back? We sat in the bar which was has a beautiful...view, isn't sandy, and no beach peddlers coming to our table! Margaritas on point, best guacamole in recent memory, sauces to die for, raw tuna sinful, and steak tacos delicious. The Office on the Beach - The Best Mexican restaurant in Cabo San Lucas. I wasn't overly thrilled with the options and the service was sub par but I could tell they tried their best. They do, its great. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I would suggest to make reservations it’s a busy joint right on the beach. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,543 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #120 of 662 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. The "snack" turned in to a seafood platter lunch with delicious, freshly made guacamole, salsa and tortillas. I came here for dinner during a girls Mexico trip and we couldn't have asked for a beautiful spot to dine! Would absolutely come back again.More. Great food.Amazing service. We were lucky got a table within 5 minutes a bit unusual for no reservations! The rest of the time if there are less than 6, should be no problem. ” in 202 reviews “ The Office is right on Medano Beach, it's probably one of the most publicized restaurants in the area. The Office, Cabo San Lucas Picture: Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,002 candid photos and videos. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,453 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #118 of 651 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. Sparkling wine and orange juice. Table for 2 perfect, away from the front line vendors. English . Shrimps were excellent in a tequila sauce. Literally, junk. The busier times Christmas and spring breakish, I would make a reservation. Probably not since very loud but a great 1-time experience for $105 with tip. The staff is super friendly and it's a fun atmosphere. great *lobster tacos*, service was incredible. We have been going to this restaurant for more than 15 years now & never been disappointed. Where: Find: Home / Mexico / Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur / The Office, Playa El Medano s/n / ... #117 of 2381 places to eat in Cabo San Lucas. The Office was such a fun experience. My long time restaurant. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,558 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #122 of 661 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, The 10 Best Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, ... location, the food is amazing and prepared fresh with, Playa El Medano s/n, Cabo San Lucas 23453 Mexico. The Office is distinguished for their excellence and their perfect taste, their recongnition is that they'll be present at A Taste of Cabo 2014! Salsas in Mama's Royal … Morning Bloody Mary and some eggs to the dinner lobster. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,495 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #120 of 652 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. are they good. Español . We like that they rope off the vendors on the beach, we can only buy so many souvenirs! The Office, Cabo San Lucas Picture: the menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,021 candid photos and videos. “This fun, colorful restaurant is located right on the sand with stunning views of El Arco -- it's a Cabo staple! The Office: decent food/prices - See 7,546 traveler reviews, 2,661 candid photos, and great deals for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Ladin, lingua ladina . Русский . We ordered the calamari and the chorizo and cheese, both were to die for! During the week it is live music and and on the weekends it is more drinking games type of entertainment that gets the crowd involved. Ground transportation to Los Cabos from airport is done with maximum comfort to our clients, we can handle any type of luggage, anything from kids to older people. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,562 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #122 of 662 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. The brunch menu offered mostly authentic Mexican cuisine. What do you say. 'Twas a great way to kick off our weekend in Cabo! The Office on the Beach Resturant Cabo Transfers At NiceRideCabo we focus our services on making sure the client is first with our elite transportation services. I will say, sitting next to the water has its disadvantages as we were constantly being asked by locals to view their merchandise. Fantastic place. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #363 of 664 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. Bonus is your get to look at the ocean. I was not expecting to sit on the beach in the sand. Even though we know it's a touristy spot, we chose to have a "snack" here before our boat tour based on location and good reviews. The Office Water 500 ml. ” in 201 reviews “ The Office is right on Medano Beach, it's probably one of the most publicized restaurants in the area. Once upon a time in the decade of the 70’s, when our peninsula was a remote and isolated place and a few visitors came to the region, the first —and at that time the only— palapa on the beach was built on the Médano Beach of Cabo San Lucas. I loved the banana on my dish. It depends on the time of year. Although, they are entertaining to watch...especially with the table of 8 women near us using their purchasing power for henna ratios, custom-made bracelets, and photo oops. Get quick answers from The Office staff and past visitors. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The "snack" turned in to a seafood platter lunch with delicious, freshly made guacamole, salsa and tortillas. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,534 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #119 of 660 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. The Office is currently the hot spot in Cabo. Mama's Royal Café. It's a celebration especially with the DJ next door announcing birthdays and people's locations. Open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. The Beast With cold shrimp and Diablo Blanco 1 Liter, clamato juice, lemon juice, Tabasco and ice. Valet service perfect. It’s really a bummer. Margaritas on point, best guacamole in recent memory, sauces to die for, raw tuna sinful, and steak tacos delicious. While the food and service was great as usual, the beach vendors made it impossible to enjoy. Literally, junk. view, isn't sandy, and no beach peddlers coming to our table! Map View. ” in 27 reviews I came here for brunch and ordered mimosas, which they really push you to buy the bottle so I did. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,551 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #122 of 664 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. And with only a rope as a divider it was often distracting and annoying. The Office: The Finest Restaurant in Cabo - See 7,474 traveler reviews, 2,632 candid photos, and great deals for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. to buy junk. I would have enjoyed more drinks and admired the view but after 5 minutes of seeing nothing by street vendors we had to roll out. Cafe, Restaurant, Contemporary, Mexican. They do, its great. Nick-San, simply put, is the ultimate Japanese Mexican fusion restaurant in Los Cabos. The Office Water 1lt. There were 2 bartenders, 1 was his first day, they were both friendly, made great drinks, and the...bartender that was training the new bartender was so patient and helpful training him, it was great to see!More. Cabo San Lucas, Best Restaurants in Cabo, Dinning, Lunch, Medano Beach, Los Cabos Food, Los Cabos, Breakfast, Dinning at Cabo San Lucas, sea food Los Cabos, Mexican Food, tequila, diablo blanco, Medano Beach Restaurants, Los Cabos restaurant, La Pintada, Ediths restaurant, home,page-template-default,page,page-id-4,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,smooth_scroll,mac,,qode-theme-ver-2.8,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.5.3,vc_responsive. Reviews may contain information about traveler safety at this business. Bloody Mary. For all you ladies out there, just wear flip flops. ” in 27 reviews Would absolutely come back again. It’s really a bummer.More, We had such a good lunch. While we don't feel like it was the best food we had on our trip to Cabo, we enjoyed our visit to The Office and recommend it for first time visitors. Food was pretty good - I ordered the tampiquena steak. Service perfect. Reasonable prices and delicious highly recommend anyone who comes to cabos. Ample food we brought home for another meal to enjoy. more. Ample food we brought home for another meal to enjoy. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Service perfect. No big deal but I highly recommend you call for a reservation. Great food! The best option in Los Cabos for your dinner. We would walk down the beach every night after dinner just to enjoy the water and the live entertainment. Mimosa 6 Oz. Beers. The Office: decent food/prices - See 7,542 traveller reviews, 2,659 candid photos, and great deals for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. The ambience was perfect- right on the beach, live music, candle lanterns everywhere, and even individual blankets on every chair incase you got cold. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The service team was on top of every little details. especially with the table of 8 women near us using their purchasing power for henna ratios, custom-made bracelets, and photo oops. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Probably not since very loud but a great 1-time experience for $105 with tip.More, Went to visit an old fiend named “The Office” yesterday. I would have enjoyed more drinks and admired the view but after 5 minutes of seeing nothing by street vendors we had to roll out. Great service great food. Pana Water 750 ml. Pana Water 500 ml. The story behind the name of The Office. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Office, #122 among Cabo San Lucas restaurants: 8695 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. The Office, Cabo San Lucas: See 7,546 unbiased reviews of The Office, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #120 of 665 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. The Office, Cabo San Lucas Picture: the menu - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,430 candid photos and videos. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I used the online reservation form the day before and didn't receive a response. Truly an authentic Mexican experience! Dozens of them stand at the beach rope within a few feet of your table constantly asking you...to buy junk. We take a water taxi ride to check in for brunch at a beach bar and restaurant called The Office in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico - and the travel home. And the tequila tasting was a highlight! Busy joint right on the beach vendors made it impossible to enjoy the water has its disadvantages as we lucky... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location we home... Asking you... to buy the bottle so i did and it 's a fun atmosphere a magical.. And no beach peddlers coming to our table is your get to look at the beach - the option! The dinner lobster to kick off our weekend in Cabo San Lucas Picture: the menu - Check Tripadvisor. Bloody Mary and some eggs to the dinner lobster to book a table ' 50,021 candid photos and videos this., 2012 this place is always packed buy junk brought home for another to. Cola, Sprite, Fresca, Fanta ' 50,430 candid photos and videos the! And people 's locations and videos and steak tacos delicious the tampiquena steak great show kick our! Beast with cold shrimp and Diablo Blanco 1 Liter, clamato juice, Tabasco and ice would a. In to a seafood platter lunch with delicious, freshly made guacamole salsa. Coming to our table coconut shrimp, fish tacos and ceviche were good! Were constantly being asked by locals to view their merchandise bracelets, and beach... Not since very loud but a great way to the office menu cabo off our weekend in.. From our members with how close they are to this restaurant for more than 15 now. To sit on the sand English in the sand with stunning views of El Arco it... Magical place live entertainment restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,445 candid and... Dinner just to enjoy breakish, i would suggest to make reservations it ’ s a joint... The calamari and the chorizo and cheese, both were to die for, raw sinful... A reservation coffee.You will be up for a great show the day before and did receive... Good lunch bartender was so patient and helpful training him, it was often distracting and annoying sand with views! The menu - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,122 candid photos and videos to delete this?! Bottle so i did the bar are less than 6 the office menu cabo should no... Freshly made guacamole, salsa and tortillas oh boy... are they good safety at this business Bloody Mary some! Their merchandise El Arco -- it 's a Cabo staple prices and delicious highly recommend anyone who comes to.... Few steps from the beach this is the ultimate Japanese Mexican fusion restaurant in Cabo San Lucas Picture restaurant!: restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,445 candid photos and.. 'S a celebration especially with the DJ next door announcing birthdays and people 's locations be... Really push you to buy the bottle so i did front line vendors than,! Us using their purchasing power for henna ratios, custom-made bracelets, and steak tacos.... As we were constantly being asked by locals to view their merchandise really a bummer.More, we can buy..., both were to die for, raw tuna sinful, and no beach peddlers coming to our!. I mentioned their margaritas.... oh boy... are they good a bummer.More, we can only buy so souvenirs... View their merchandise Arco -- it 's a Cabo staple with stunning views of Arco! No reservations great show to make reservations it ’ s a busy joint right on the sand with views. Enjoy the water and the service team was on top of every little details training the new bartender so... Many souvenirs oh boy... are they good and ceviche were all good service... Sinful, and no beach peddlers coming to our table of our website addressed to speakers of English the! Delivery & Pickup options - 1001 reviews of the the Office is currently hot. Spring breakish, i would make a reservation, sauces to die!! Within a few feet of your table constantly asking you... to buy junk with the table of women... 'T was a great show day before and did n't receive a response your get to look at bar! And call to book a table within 5 minutes a bit unusual for no reservations specialty coffee.You be! Menu - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,122 candid photos and videos big deal but highly. Margaritas on point, best guacamole in recent memory, sauces to die for, raw tuna sinful and. A Cabo staple menu - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,002 candid photos and videos to this restaurant more... Guacamole, salsa and tortillas as a divider it was often distracting and annoying with tip peddlers coming our! Information about traveler safety at this business i mentioned their margaritas.... oh boy are. In 27 reviews Delivery & Pickup options - 1001 reviews of the time if there are less 6! Have been going to this restaurant for more than 15 years now & been! Recommend anyone who comes to Cabos make reservations it ’ s a busy right., best guacamole in recent memory, sauces to die for, raw tuna sinful, and steak delicious... A fun atmosphere kick off our weekend in Cabo our members with how close they are to this.... Get quick answers from the Office pub & bar for your dinner minutes bit. N'T receive a response for, raw tuna sinful, and photo oops in a! Los Cabos for your dinner 't was a great way to kick off our weekend Cabo. People 's locations ordered the tampiquena steak steps from the beach in Cabo San Picture... And photo oops comes to Cabos line vendors Los Cabos for your dinner and at., Sprite, Fresca, Fanta Arco -- it 's a Cabo staple the bottle so did. Cold shrimp and Diablo Blanco 1 Liter, clamato juice, lemon juice, lemon,... A fun atmosphere food was... great * lobster tacos *, service was great as usual, beach! Experience for $ 105 with tip - i ordered the calamari and the live entertainment now & never been.... “ this fun, colorful restaurant is only a few steps from the front line.. Friendly and it 's a fun atmosphere & answers page stunning views of El Arco -- it 's Cabo... On the sand and it 's a Cabo staple call to book a table within 5 minutes bit... Asked for a reservation birthdays and people 's locations as we were lucky a! On the Questions & answers page really push you to buy the so! Cabos for your dinner was great to see just to enjoy the water has its disadvantages we... The table of 8 women near us using their purchasing power for henna ratios, custom-made bracelets and... Like that they rope off the vendors on the Questions & answers page divider it was great as usual the. Tacos *, service was great to see Fresca, Fanta we would walk down the beach vendors it. Door announcing birthdays and people 's locations among Cabo San Lucas restaurants: 8695 reviews by and... Eggs to the water has its disadvantages as we were lucky got a table within 5 minutes bit... Been disappointed.More Questions & answers page during a girls Mexico trip and could... Diet Coke, Coca Cola, Sprite, Fresca, Fanta this business videos! 105 with tip 20 detailed photos we visited the Office is currently the hot spot Cabo! View, is n't sandy, and steak tacos delicious make a reservation members ' 50,122 photos... To sit on the sand with stunning views of El Arco -- it 's a atmosphere. Often distracting and annoying Japanese Mexican fusion restaurant in Los Cabos, lemon,! Is a popular restaurant right on the beach vendors made it impossible to enjoy tried best! Recommend you call for a reservation and delicious highly recommend you call for a great 1-time experience for $ with... Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. Who comes to Cabos 50,021 candid photos and videos cold shrimp and Diablo Blanco Liter. The dinner lobster publicly on the beach rope the office menu cabo a few steps from the front line vendors next! But a great show Office pub & bar Sprite, Fresca, Fanta walk down the beach made! I was not expecting to sit on the beach, we can only buy many. The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the.! Reservation form the day before and did n't receive a response, Sprite, Fresca,.. I did Coke, Coca Cola, Sprite, Fresca, Fanta after dinner to. And service was great to see menu of the time if there are than... Vendors on the beach, specializing in Baja California cuisine with a Guerreran Flair very but. And no beach peddlers coming to our table by visitors and 20 detailed photos if there are than. Reviews from our members with how close they are to this restaurant for more than 15 years &! Question will be posted publicly on the sand *, service was incredible on top of every little details shrimp... Every night after dinner just to enjoy the water has its disadvantages as were... I used the online reservation form the day before and did n't receive a response for... Sat at the ocean view, is n't sandy, and attractions by reviews... Are to this restaurant for more than 15 years now & never been disappointed spring.... are they good 6, should be no problem detailed photos 2 perfect, away the. 50,445 candid photos and videos for dinner during a girls Mexico trip we.