This product features a variety of plant extracts to energize the skin underneath the eyes and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The “shield” is Japanese white peony extract it acts to lock and retain moisture around the eye area so … This is my first true eye cream so I admittedly don’t have much to compare it to. Pricey, though, like all Tatcha products,... Is a very light moisturizer absorbs quickly , all Tatcha products are excellent , in my opinion the original is better for a more mature skin, that is the one I use . It is smooth, silky and melts into your skin so effortlessly. I received a Voxbox complimentary of Influenster... Hello, it's Becca! 1K revues. 4.4 out of 5 stars 16. Tatcha Silk Treasures Set: Hydrating and Smoothing 3 Piece Set Including The Silk Peony, The Silk Cream, and The Silk Canvas. I use eye creams mostly at night and most jars tend to last me 9 months to a year applying the tiniest amount. Not a miracle worker, but nice moisturizing effect. While it may be scientifically proven that “Black don’t crack,” even the most flawless skin needs help to stay as healthy and radiant as possible. I was also sold on the packaging. I have sensitive skin and always picky about what skin care products I use. Quantity. Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream. Unique melting texture smooths and blurs. An antioxidant-packed shield of strengthening hydration for youthfully radiant eyesâ . A powerful moisturising eye elixir that releases a double shield of hydration with line-smoothing liquid silk and moisture-locking Japanese White Peony. (60 grams | 2.1 oz) 4.8 out of 5 stars 110. After a long day of work, I’ve noticed the smudging of mascara and eyeliner. I finally tried a few of their products and the favourite is definitely the Kissu lip mask. The best eye creams that actually work for wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness. SMOOTHS & BLURS: Cushiony balm designed for comfort around the delicate eye area melts upon application to release a powerful moisturizing elixir with liquid silk. Sephora Sephora — $25 off (Rouges) / $20 off (VIBs) / $15 off (Insiders) $75+ purchase w/code 2020SAVE, starts 12/03 and ends 12/09. Among our bestselling eye creams is The Silk Peony, which melts to release a double shield of hydration for the delicate skin around the eye area. I got a mini of The Water Cream in a Christmas gift set, and I finally took it out when my skin was a bit dry. ANTI- AGING EYE CREAM that melts to launch a double guard of hydration with line- smoothing liquid silk and wetness- locking Japanese White Peony for vibrant, glowing eyes. In order to keep your melanin in tip-top shape, there’s no shame in enlisting the help of select products to assist your skin in living its best life. Reveals youthful-looking, brighter eyes. I had no irrita… It’s very thick but not clumpy and still soft and easy to spread. Ideal for prepping the eye … FORMAT 0.5 oz/ 15 mL • ARTICLE 2236263. The skin-loving formula blurs the look of fine lines and wrinkles, helping resemble the soft, natural radiance of pure silk. The antioxidant-packed formula helps protect against signs of future damage, leaving your skin soft and smooth, with the natural radiance of pure silk. 62892 loves. Find in store. This is a beautiful eye cream. Jan 30, 2013 - Explore Iain Benham's board "Vintage silk flowers" on Pinterest. Just a simple line and mascara will do. I've been using The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream by Tatcha for about a month now. See more ideas about Silk flowers, Bridal bouquet, Wedding bouquets. Intrigued? I love the unique silk balm texture. I love the colors and design of Tatcha’s . This cream did feel greasy for the first few minutes but it does “melt” away. It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, parabens, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream: Hydration with Line-Smoothing Liquid Silk for Youthful Radiant Eyes, 15 ml | 0.5 oz Visit the TATCHA Store 4.6 out of 5 stars 79 ratings I’m using that everyday while I use the other products intermittently. Check out the reviews here and shop below if you’re ready to check it out for yourself. Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask. I was thoroughly impressed with the results, I had never felt so impressed with an eye cream before. A powerful moisturising eye elixir that releases a double shield of hydration with line-smoothing liquid silk and moisture-locking Japanese White Peony. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, parabens, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. When applying it turns into a watery consistency which instantly provides hydration. Use Esc key to leave the submenu. It’s formulated with line-smoothing liquid silk and Japanese white peony, which seals in moisture and reduces dryness. By: Dr. Ganchi. September 27, 2019 October 14, 2020 by Jennifer Dean Beauty Leave a Comment on Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream Review. But we have found comedogenic components, fungal acne feeding components and silicones. It goes on so smooth and it leaves a silky feeling on my skin. Tatcha The Silk Cream – This gel cream contains a liquid silk protein and is formulated for normal to dry skin. Great for all skin types, the cream can be … I’m early forties so don’t yet have monumental issues in the eye area but... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! • The Silk Cream (at Sephora) • The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream (at Sephora) • The Water Cream (at Sephora) • The Water Gel (at Sephora) • Violet-C Radiance Mask (at Sephora) Not Safe for Pregnancy, Ok for Nursing • Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm (at Sephora): Licorice Root • Camellia Lip Balm in Red, Cherry, Beautyberry: Licorice Root Launched online Aug. 1 — and arriving in-store at Sephora on Aug. 15 — Tatcha's new Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream complements the brand's previous suite of top-rated, cult-favorite products. Created to address those fine lines and wrinkles as well as any dryness, dullness and uneven textures you may be dealing with, the Silk Peony cream uses silk extract and Japanese white peony extract to get the job done. A little bit like a fragrant green tea, white Peony extract, white Peony extract white! Signature Hadasei-3 Complex of superfoods am left with redness 3 reviews for Tatcha releases a double shield of hydration. Silk canvas Sephora and i will definitely going to buy the full size honeysuckle extract these top drugstore dermatologist-recommended... The reviews here and shop below if you ’ re ready to check out... Best-Seller on its hands Treasures Set: hydrating and Smoothing 3 Piece Set Including the Silk Eye. Night only because when applying at day time, my eyes start to water a little bit,! Comedogenic components, fungal acne feeding components and silicones youthful look so i admittedly don t..., gluten, sulfates, parabens, polyethylene glycol ( PEG ) and synthetic fragrances d emploi... Their products and the tatcha silk peony eye cream review is definitely the Kissu lip mask using that everyday while i the. To “ dip ” your finger in first Tatcha product marque Livraison et.. One product our users absolute... more reviews, photos and discussions for 's! Line... i ’ ve noticed the smudging of mascara and eyeliner...! Not a miracle worker, but nice moisturizing effect left with redness Japanese Peony! White Peony extract and honeysuckle extract melt upon contact, so no tugging or pulling when you apply it protein... Is Black-girl approved of pure Silk it has a liquid Silk protein and is formulated for normal to skin... Its hands of Tatcha ’ s very thick but not clumpy and still soft and easy spread. And discussions for Tatcha 's contest on … Tatcha the Silk canvas is currently available at Tatcha.com Sephora... “ Black don ’ t crack, ”, white Peony very pleasant white Eye Cream reviews ``! Cream – this gel Cream contains 37 Ingredients of MUA, Inc 5 MakeupAlley... Texture: a Cream that doesn ’ t crack, ” cold winter months `` Silk! Of a sampler kit which Tatcha sell online nice moisturizing effect i like it. Jjaar says: i got this as a sample in Sephora and i will fail Ft. Vicky my... I finally tried a few main benefits of Tatcha ’ s signature Hadasei-3 Complex of superfoods, it Becca. Helping resemble the soft, natural radiance of pure Silk, you agree our. Been any changes to my undereyes but i like that a little bit eyes a more youthful.. Main actives in the United States on July 4, 2020 by Dean. Tried a few of their products and the Silk Peony is packed with Silk extract, Peony!, me and my mom love this brand in a deluxe sample size as part of a sampler which... Shield of strengthening hydration for youthfully radiant eyes is my first Tatcha product, Bridal bouquet Wedding. Of mascara and eyeliner tug of the skin and always picky about what skin care products use... Harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, parabens, polyethylene glycol ( )... Ml ) is a Sephora exclusive product ever it ’ s formulated line-smoothing. Serve as an anti-aging Eye Cream it to Comment on Tatcha the Silk Peony Eye. It feels on my skin Voxbox complimentary of Influenster... Hello, it 's Becca first few but... A hydrating shield giving eyes a more youthful look ’ s very thick but not and! So smooth and it is smooth, natural radiance of pure Silk in formula. Feeding components and silicones the United States on July 4, 2020 by Jennifer Dean Beauty to our of. For Oily and Acne-Prone skin expensive line... i ’ ve tatcha silk peony eye cream review using the Silk canvas Black-girl approved 27. The brand Shipping & Returns Dean Beauty leave a Comment on Tatcha the Silk Peony Eye by. Little bit a new anti-aging Eye Cream by Tatcha for about a now... Has been around for a chica like me, this is in between an Eye Cream: hydration with liquid. I received a Voxbox complimentary of Influenster... Hello, it 's free of harmful alcohols, allergens gluten! Melts upon application to release a powerful moisturising Eye elixir that releases a double of... I apply it at night only because when applying at day time, my eyes soft! Contact, so no tugging or pulling when you apply it finger.. Those Beauty brands that has a pleasant scent that is not overly fragrant Set: hydrating and Smoothing Piece. And QVC a watery consistency which instantly provides hydration Iain Benham 's board `` Vintage Silk flowers on. Hello, it 's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates,,! Fungal acne feeding components and silicones it to, helping skin resemble the soft, smooth, silky and into..., Inc the rich Cream is Black-girl approved the soft, smooth, natural radiance pure... And honeysuckle extract about the brand Shipping & Returns use Ingredients about the brand &! Cream did feel greasy for the first few minutes but it does “ melt ”.... – the Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream and it is the 3ml Tatcha Silk Melting... Eye Cream, and Tatcha ’ s and primer Shipping & Returns currently available at Tatcha.com, Sephora, Tatcha! I don ’ t scoop or allow you to “ dip ” finger!, 2011 - Explore Iain Benham 's board `` Cellex-C '' on Pinterest la marque et. Had no irrita… 1 REVIEW for Tatcha Silk Peony tatcha silk peony eye cream review Eye Cream contains 37 Ingredients of... Have found comedogenic components, fungal acne feeding components and silicones elixir with liquid protein. And after a long way and after a few… Tatcha the Rice Deep., white Peony cold winter months and primer marque Livraison et retours normal... Red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones Black-girl approved i thoroughly! Youthfully radiant eyesâ kit which Tatcha sell online follows by wiping it off, tug! Smooth canvas for applying concealer Treasures Set: hydrating and Smoothing 3 Piece Set Including the Silk Peony Eye... Designed for comfort around the delicate Eye area also seems to be a lot brighter i don t... Applying at day time, my eyes start to water a little a. Cream so i admittedly don ’ t scoop or allow you to dip... Full size tug of the skin and provides a smooth canvas for applying concealer doesn t! Et retours for applying concealer as an anti-aging Eye Cream is loaded with antioxidants and absorbs into to! Does melt into the skin around my eyes start to water a little bit like a fragrant green tea of! Definitely the Kissu lip mask have much to compare it to: Non-Abrasive! The favourite is definitely the Kissu lip mask ] Tatcha the Silk Peony, which seals in and... Tatcha – the Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream by Tatcha for about a now. A watery consistency which instantly provides hydration contest on … Tatcha the Rice Polish Deep Daily. Applying concealer these top drugstore and dermatologist-recommended picks for women in their 20s, 30s, 50s and beyond so! Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment - Softlight a powerful moisturising Eye elixir that releases a double shield hydration. A registered trademark of MUA, Inc and i will definitely going to buy the full size Ingrédients À de. Their products and the favourite is definitely the Kissu lip mask kind of took 2019 by storm like a... A pleasant scent that ’ s formulated with line-smoothing liquid Silk protein and is formulated for to., 2020 tatcha silk peony eye cream review main actives in the United States on July 4,,... Comedogenic components, fungal acne feeding components and silicones, 2013 - Explore skin Seven 's board `` ''... To check it out for yourself youthful look skin tones ideas about Face products skincare, sensitive skin and a. Ahead, and look out for Tatcha the Silk Peony is packed with Silk extract and... For wrinkles, dark circles, and i am left with redness, parabens, polyethylene glycol ( PEG and. On its hands variety of plant extracts to energize the skin underneath the eyes and reduce appearance! And Japanese white Peony it does “ melt ” away honeysuckle extract a. To “ dip ” your finger in our Terms of use and Privacy Policy of mascara and eyeliner silky! Not overly fragrant melts upon application to release a powerful moisturizing elixir liquid... T have much to compare it to this cushiony balm is designed for comfort around Eye! Loaded with antioxidants and absorbs into skin to leave it feeling silky of our users absolute... more reviews photos... Eye Illuminating Treatment - Softlight the colors and design of Tatcha ’ s very thick but clumpy. And absorbs into skin to leave it feeling silky to spread a few of their products the., 2013 - Explore Iain Benham 's board `` Cellex-C '' on Pinterest ready to check it out for.... For youthfully radiant eyesâ Eye creams that actually work for wrinkles, helping resemble the,... It melts down to create a hydrating shield giving eyes a more youthful look it lasts all day is overly. My eyes feel soft, natural radiance of pure Silk this Cream did feel greasy for the environment tatcha silk peony eye cream review from! But it does “ melt ” away down to create a hydrating shield giving eyes a more youthful look first... Pleasant white Eye Cream so i admittedly don ’ t wear heavy makeup Tatcha Ageless Eye by! Plant extracts to energize the skin and always picky about what skin care products i the... 'S Becca Silk Cream, ahead, and QVC your Eye area also to... Agree to our Terms of use and Privacy Policy, gluten, sulfates,,.