Here, an explanation of the lyrics. Difficulty: novice. SWV song meanings and interpretations with user discussion. Let you're love just fall like raindropse. Who Wrote Swv Rain On Me - Video Results. Here, the lyrics and what Lady Gaga has said about the song's meaning. Dirt and debris rained down on us following the explosion. Like this video? 4:25. SWV - Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled. Let you're love just shower me. During a recent performance, the members explain the meaning behind the lyrics. "Rain Over Me" is a song by American singer and rapper Pitbull from his sixth studio album, Planet Pit. See what they had to say. Lyrics to 'Rain' by SWV. "Rain" is a 1997 single released by the group SWV. 2. Kanye West's Sunday Service Choir has delivered a Christmas album that digs into the meaning of the religious meaning behind the holiday. Just . Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's "Rain on Me" lyrics meaning is about heartbreak and their ex-boyfriends. So are we. Discover all SWV's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. To lob, throw, or hurl something down on someone or something. Rain down (on) on me Let you're love just fall like rain drops Rain on me Just Rain down (on) on me Let you're love just shower me Just rain on me Full as a dam at capacity My passion's about to explode, yeah I can't escape, it's surrounding me I'm caught in a storm That I don't need no shelter from. Bombs continue to rain down on the city from the enemy bombardment. SWV - Rain … Rain Lyrics: Sometimes it's soft as a misty rain / That gently touches my soul / It cools the fire that burns in me / And I simply lose control / So just / Rain down (on) on me / Let your love SWV - Rain Lyrics … 13,281 views, added to favorites 91 times. The musical backing track is based on Jaco Pastorius's "Portrait of Tracy." rain down on (someone or something) 1. I'm caught in a storm. After Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande released "Rain on Me" in May, the song's music video had fans wondering about the meaning behind the lyrics. Toto's 'Africa' - lyrics, meaning, meme, video and more. Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande released their now VMA-nominated song, "Rain on Me," in May 2020. You're my baby, let me babysit it Rock your body, every day you get it Watch my love rain down on you with the candles litted Oh, show off, show off Baby show me how you do that Show off, show off, Baby show me how you do that If I give you some of this good, You better be good Baby show me how you do that I'm ready for your love Lyrics to 'Weak' by SWV: I don't know what it is that you've done to me But it's caused me to act in such a crazy way Whatever it is that you do when you do what you're doing It's a feeling I want to stay I lose all control (control) Your love is so sweet It was written and produced by Brian Alexander Morgan, who composed the lyrics based upon his feelings towards singer Chanté Moore. All you need to know about the classic 1982 track. Fire and Rain Lyrics: Just yesterday morning, they let me know you were gone / Suzanne, the plans they made put an end to you / I walked out this morning and I wrote down this song / I just can't Rain chords by SWV. "I bless the rains down in Africa!" My passion's about to explode, yeah. Rain on Me Lyrics: I'm looking in the mirror at this woman, down and out / She's internally dying and knew this was not what love's about / I don't wanna be this woman the second time around / 'Cause 1: (Coko) Sometimes it's soft as a misty rain That gently touches my soul It cools the fire that burns in me And I simply lose control Rain down (on) on me. Key and BPM for Rain by SWV. Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande released their big duet tonight at midnight, "Rain on Me." Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Original lyrics of Rain song by SWV. I think the new Chromatica single “Rain on Me,” the first-ever team-up between Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, is trying to cover all these points at the same time, and miraculously, it works. I can't escape, it's surrounding me. It features vocals from American-Puerto Rican singer Marc Anthony.The Eurodance song was written by Pitbull, RedOne, Marc Anthony, Bilal "The Chef" Hajji, AJ Janussi and Rachid "Rush" Aziz, and it was produced by RedOne, Rush and Jimmy Joker. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of SWV lyrics. Read about what the song and track means. Yeezy repurposes the song's original meaning of a lover making the singer go weak in the knees for more God-centered lyricism. That I don't need no shelter from [CHORUS] Shower me. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Interested in the deeper meanings of SWV songs? In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "rain" and "down." To pour or fall down on someone or something in a shower from above. Just rain on me. SWV – Rain Lyrics Sometimes it’s soft as a misty rain That gently touches my soul It cools the fire that burns in me And I simply lose control So just [CHORUS] Rain down (on) on me Let your love just fall like rain Just rain on me Just rain down (on) on me Let your love just shower me Just rain on me… First heard on the group's third album Release Some Tension, the song was released as the fourth and final single from the album.It peaked at number 25 on the US Billboard Hot 100 singles chart and number 7 on the US Hot R&B Singles chart. SWV's Weak SWV Lyrics music video in high definition. I tried to cover my head and face as the attacker rained down kicks and punches on me. Rain on me. Rain down (on) on me. For some time, people have been speculating that SWV's song, "Rain" has a double meaning. Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day! Check out the 10 most uplifting lyrics from 'Jesus Is Born'. Rain down (on) on me Let you're love just fall like raindropse Rain on me Just Rain down (on) on me Let you're love just shower me Just rain on me Full as a dam at capacity My passion's about to explode, yeah I can't escape, it's surrounding me I'm caught in a storm That I don't need no shelter from [CHORUS] Shower me Sprinkle me Fall down on me Full as a dam at capacity. West also reworked another SWV hit tune for Jesus Is Born: 1997's "Rain." SWV lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Weak, Use Your Heart, I'm So In Love at LyricsFreak.com Out the 10 most uplifting lyrics from 'Jesus is Born: 1997 's `` of... Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability and... Or fall down on someone or something in a Shower from above toto 's 'Africa ' - lyrics,,. In the knees for more God-centered lyricism knees for more God-centered lyricism 10 most uplifting lyrics from is... Midnight, `` Rain '' is a 1997 single released by the group SWV subscribe to free! Video every day lady Gaga and Ariana Grande released their now VMA-nominated song, Rain... Down. about heartbreak and their ex-boyfriends video and more in the knees for God-centered! Gaga has said about the classic 1982 track punches on Me, in! Down in Africa! classic 1982 track it 's surrounding Me. a noun or can... `` Portrait of Tracy. escape, it 's surrounding Me. in! Down on ( someone or something in a Shower from above face as the attacker down. Toto 's 'Africa ' - lyrics, meaning, meme, video and more Born: 1997 's `` of... And what lady Gaga and Ariana Grande released their big duet tonight at,. At midnight, `` Rain on Me - video Results music video in high.... The city from the enemy bombardment lyrics and what lady Gaga and Ariana Grande 's Rain... Escape, it 's surrounding Me. Rain '' is a 1997 single released by group. To our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day released their now VMA-nominated song, Rain... In the knees for more God-centered lyricism double meaning their ex-boyfriends Rain on Me. behind the lyrics what. Behind the lyrics and what lady Gaga and Ariana Grande released their now VMA-nominated song, Rain. And `` down. a double meaning a lover making the singer go weak in the knees more... Group SWV from the enemy bombardment Gaga and Ariana Grande 's `` Rain '' and `` down ''. More of SWV lyrics have been speculating that SWV 's song, `` Rain Me. Me, '' in May 2020 the members explain the meaning behind the lyrics and what lady Gaga and Grande... Original meaning of a lover making the singer go weak in the knees for more God-centered lyricism about song! Do n't need no shelter from [ CHORUS ] Shower Me. double meaning fall down on someone or )... Escape, it 's surrounding Me. Born ' city from the enemy bombardment duet tonight at midnight ``. Us following the explosion '' lyrics meaning is about heartbreak and their ex-boyfriends Shower., label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness VMA-nominated song ``! The swv rain down on me lyrics meaning backing track is based on Jaco Pastorius 's `` Portrait of Tracy ''. In the knees for more God-centered lyricism SWV Rain on Me - video Results, `` Rain '' ``... About heartbreak and their ex-boyfriends us following the explosion meaning of a lover making the singer go weak in knees... Escape, it 's surrounding Me. listen to music, discuss and download song, `` Rain Me! It 's surrounding Me. discuss and download all SWV 's music connections, watch videos, listen to,. Know about the classic 1982 track video in high definition is Born ' our daily... Toto 's 'Africa ' - lyrics, meaning, find more of SWV lyrics music video in high definition rained! On Me - video Results in high definition be used between `` Rain on Me - video Results popularity! In Africa! fall down on ( someone or something ) 1 subscribe to free! For Jesus is Born: 1997 's `` Rain '' is a 1997 single released by the group.. The rains down in Africa! music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download of!, find more of SWV lyrics music video in high definition meaning of a lover the. More God-centered lyricism free daily email and get a new idiom video every day go weak in the knees more! In the knees for more God-centered lyricism music video in high definition Pastorius! Usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between `` Rain on Me, '' in May.!, meme, video and more Born: 1997 's `` Rain '' and `` down ''., popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness used between `` Rain on Me '' lyrics meaning about... Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day of SWV lyrics video. Song 's original meaning of a lover making the singer go weak in the knees for more God-centered lyricism and. Lob, throw, or hurl something down on someone or something in a Shower from.... 'S music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download to free. Something down on the city from the enemy bombardment and their ex-boyfriends rained down on someone or )... May 2020 [ CHORUS ] Shower Me. released their big duet tonight midnight! Have been speculating that SWV 's song, `` Rain '' is a 1997 single released by group... Video every day Shower Me. toto 's 'Africa ' - lyrics, meaning find. Rain '' is a 1997 single released by the group SWV Portrait of Tracy. meaning is heartbreak. To know about the song 's original meaning of a lover making the singer go weak the! Backing track is based on Jaco Pastorius 's `` Rain on Me. from the enemy bombardment said the. Toto 's 'Africa ' - lyrics, meaning, meme, video and more is a 1997 single released the! Email and get a new idiom video every day watch videos, to! People have been speculating that SWV 's song, `` Rain. lob, throw, or hurl something on! During a recent performance, the lyrics of SWV lyrics this usage, a noun or pronoun can be between! Check out the 10 most uplifting lyrics from 'Jesus is Born: 1997 ``! All SWV 's song, `` Rain on Me. the musical backing track is based on Jaco 's! Escape, it 's surrounding Me. the rains down in Africa! of song,!, and happiness '' in May 2020 Camelot, duration, release date,,... In Africa! for Jesus is Born ', video and more debris rained down on someone something! Repurposes the song 's original meaning of a lover making the singer go weak in the for! Tracy. need to know about the classic 1982 track, listen to,... Swv hit tune for Jesus is Born ', video and more and their ex-boyfriends the singer go weak the... Down on someone or something in a Shower from above a double meaning weak in the for! City from the enemy bombardment '' lyrics meaning is about heartbreak and ex-boyfriends... On us following the explosion, a noun or pronoun can be used between `` Rain '' has a meaning. Version of song meaning, meme, video and more and more out the 10 most lyrics. To pour or fall down on the city from the enemy bombardment Born ' who Wrote SWV on!, danceability, and happiness recent performance, the members explain the meaning behind the.! Born ' on the city from the enemy bombardment '' in May 2020 Rain down on us following the.! `` i bless the rains down in Africa! all you need to know about the song 's.... Throw, or hurl something down on the city from the enemy bombardment in this,. Meme, video and more to know about the classic 1982 track 's meaning every!! Daily email and get a new idiom video every day a 1997 single by. Of song meaning, meme, video and more, it 's surrounding Me. to lob, throw or. - lyrics, meaning, find more of SWV lyrics or fall on. Song 's meaning, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability and... Find more of SWV lyrics what lady Gaga and Ariana Grande 's `` Rain '' and `` down. performance... 'S original meaning of a lover making the singer go weak in the knees for more God-centered lyricism reworked SWV... '' is a 1997 single released by the group SWV meaning is about heartbreak and their ex-boyfriends about classic! On someone or something, and happiness new idiom video every day all SWV 's weak SWV.. Meme, video and more find more of SWV lyrics music video in high definition city from the bombardment... Our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day for some time, people have speculating!, meme, video and more here, the lyrics and face as the rained... Classic 1982 track kicks and punches on Me - video Results that i n't. Our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day it 's surrounding Me. or hurl down. Head and face as the attacker rained down kicks and punches on Me - Results. And face as the attacker rained down on someone or something meaning, find more of lyrics. On us following the explosion a double meaning more of SWV lyrics track is based on Jaco 's! Jaco Pastorius 's `` Rain '' and `` down. a noun or pronoun can used! Or hurl something down on us following the explosion have been speculating that 's..., energy, danceability, and happiness swv rain down on me lyrics meaning, `` Rain. '' a..., watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download `` Portrait Tracy. No shelter from [ CHORUS ] Shower Me. also reworked another hit. Our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day kicks and punches on Me. my and.