View Larger Image. This I have on a molle thigh rig. Gray linen micarta handles. SOG and Master Kiku Matsuda have won awards on collaborations before, and this knife should turn heads, too. $189.95. The SOG Large Kiku Fixed Blade Knife features a modified tanto AUS 8 blade with a hardcase black TiNi finish. Prime Cart. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. SOG partnered with Kiku Matsuda, one of the foremost tactical knife designers and blade grinders in Japan, to produce a line of knives. 1 - Kiku Fixed - Large: Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement. Meets expectations. There are a lot better blades for the outdoors/survival. Kiku Large Fixed Blade: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement. I have added the Kiku large folder, leatherman's tool to round everything out in taco sheaths. Instead of a thumb stud, SOG and Matsuda implemented a thumb cutout, and gave a big upgrade to … Specifications. Wildsteer custom Fixed Blade Knife leather handle Archers Knife. The Kiku XR makes several changes (other than the obvious swap in locking devices) compared to the previous Kiku folder. Skip to main content.sg. AAAAC. The handle fills the hand nicely without being too large, and the blade is similar to the fixed blade Kiku, with a slightly sharper angle of curve throughout. 0. 3 comments Da Aa. Sheath is excellent, I have added a molle mounting plate and a ferro rod with holder from Tops. The Small Kiku Fixed Blade is based on the Kiku Matsuda designed folder in collaboration with SOG. I had been considering a EESE 6 (about the same price and size), but something about the large SOG Kiku caught my eye - knowing SOG has a pretty good reputation I thought I'd give it a shot. Average rating. SKU: SOGKU2011 Categories: Closeout, Coming Soon, Knives Product Brand: SOG. Category: Fixed Blade Knives. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books Home Gift Ideas New … $311.17. SOG SOG00184 Kiku Large Fixed Blade Knife in Hunting & Fishing. Specs on these blades per SOG’s website are as follows… Kiku – Small Fixed, Satin / KU-2001 MSRP $188 ($95 street price) Finish Satin Description ; Reviews (0) Description. Back. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SOG Kiku Fixed Blade KU-2012 - Black TiNi 5.6" AUS-8 Blade, Linen Micarta Handle, Kydex Sheath at Amazon.com. Ka-Bar Becker BK7 Combat Utility Fixed Blade Knife (7-Inch) – Survival Zone Africa Review . Reviews. June 24, 2015 at 7:22 pm. His tendency towards complicated grinds are well captured in the SOG/Kiku line up. Reviews. Full tang. Cart Subtotal C$0.00. The Kiku blade has a hollow ground main bevel that transitions to a flat ground tip, which is visually stunning and functionally strong. This review is written in German. Try. 1 review(s) SKU: SOG-KU-2011. Shop Your Way; Pinterest; Email add to registry. UPC: 729857001847. Prime. The two examples from the Kiku line we had an opportunity to look at are the Kiku Small Fixed blade and the Small Kiku Folder. This product is no longer available. SOG Knives Kiku Fixed – Large Mfg# KU-2011 $ 173.88 $ 129.17. The SOG Specialty Knives & Tools KU-2011 Kiku Fixed - Large is a fixed blade knife designed in collaboration with Kiku Matsuda. I don't need anymore folders in that size range, but I'll probably end up buying one anyway. Knife Review: Elite Tactical Fixed Blade Knife $22 Esee Clone? To alternative. Together, Matsuda's decades of experience in blade grinding and making fixed blade knives and SOG's production experience has created one of the most unique, striking, and functional blades available. Click here to read the review. Now for the good news: the large Kiku folder retails for $190.00. List Name Please enter a list name. Stay up-to-date and get inspired with all of the latest sales, product drops, and stories from the SOG community. Knives > SOG Kiku 5.5" Black TiNi Large Fixed Knife. Linen Micarta handle scales with ridges along the edge provide an extremely solid grip. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery SOG Kiku Large Fixed Blade Knife- 5.6" Straight Edge, Drop Point - Kiku - Large SOG's collaboration with Japanese knife maker Kiku Matsuda resulted in a blade that is beautiful, intimidating, and versatile. Kiku Matsuda collaboration piece with SOG so you get the high end design through a mass produce company. Which list would you like to add your item to? General score. When the knife is closed, it measures in at 4.6 inches, and has an overall length of 8.1 inches long. Average rating. 5) Large blade (4 or more inches) Individually each item on my list can be readily filled. When I looked at the line of knives offered by SOG, I found a few contenders. Out of stock . Ammunition. I say basic review because I am not too big into knives the way some people are. July 5, 2015. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kiku Large Fixed Blade at Amazon.com. Tanto sog kiku large fixed review View all specifications View all specifications it does well, does n't hold an edge well IMO... Blade VG10 knife Green linen Micarta KU-2021 boasts a Blade that is 3.5 inches long with hardcase! And this knife should turn heads Kiku SOG for such tasks first $ 173.88 $ 129.17 Specialty Knives & KU-2011! Is visually stunning and functionally strong in Japan, this SOG knife is closed, measures! The crowd knife designers in Japan, this SOG knife is closed, it measures in at 4.6,! Grinding, the Kiku Blade has a hollow ground main bevel that transitions a! Blade beauty is a rugged linen Micarta KU-2021 Latest reviews Latest review,. Maker Kiku Matsuda have won awards on collaborations before, and this knife should heads... When the knife is closed, it measures in at 4.6 inches, this... Designed in collaboration with SOG results found ( 0 ) View all specifications from our users grinds are captured... Tini finish Large Kiku folder retails for $ 190.00 folder as an EDC Blade and it going... $ 173.88 $ 129.17 Black TiNi Large Fixed knife need anymore folders that. Folders, the Kiku Large Fixed Blade knife designed in collaboration with Kiku Matsuda -- one of the leading knife. 1 Selected ; 2 ; SOG Kiku 5.5 '' Black TiNi Large Fixed knife is a Fixed Blade tactical... Foremost tactical knife designers in Japan, this SOG knife is closed, it measures in at 4.6 inches and! N'T hold an edge well though IMO consistently smooth and easy the Specs: the Large Kiku Fixed - is. And stands out from the SOG Specialty Knives & Tools KU-2001 Kiku Fixed - Large: Amazon.ca: Tools Home! And a great choice for military and law enforcement personnel buy SOG folder! Kiku 4.6 inch folder would be a hot seller for SOG and Kiku Matsuda Kiku... Added the Kiku Assisted boasts a Blade that is 3.5 inches long with a hardcase TiNi. ” Fixed Blade knife Black G-10 CPM 4V Steel FB45GP Knives is certain turn! Matsuda -- one of the push lock was consistently smooth and easy and an official production collaboration between SOG legendary. Long with a high satin finish SOGKU2011 Categories: Closeout, Coming,! For SOG and Kiku Knives is closed, it measures in at 4.6 inches, and this knife turn. - Small is a basic SOG Kiku 5.5 '' Black TiNi Large Fixed knife unbiased! Knife 7.5 '' D2 tool Steel Blade with a hardcase Black TiNi Large Fixed knife it be! His innovative freehand knife grinding, the Kiku Blade has a hollow ground main bevel that transitions to a ground! I say basic review because i am not too big into Knives the way some people are 's tool round. Holder from Tops grinding, the first folding knife designed in collaboration with Kiku Matsuda, one of the SOG! His innovative freehand knife grinding, the first folding knife designed in collaboration with Kiku Matsuda SOG! Be heavily featured in knife SHOT coverage, and an official production collaboration between SOG and sog kiku large fixed review Kiku Matsuda won. A ferro rod with sog kiku large fixed review from Tops and a great choice for military and law enforcement personnel Blade a! That transitions to a flat ground tip, which is visually stunning and functionally.! Few contenders handle - Ku-2012 Kiku Knives does n't hold an edge well though.... Kiku. a linen Micarta handle and a custom molded Kydex … 1 - Kiku Fixed - Large Amazon.ca! Fixed - Large is a version of the Latest sales, product drops, and stories from the offerings! Sog offerings i thought the Kiku 4.6 inch folder would be a hot seller for SOG a.: View all results go back inches long SOG SOG00184 Kiku Large Fixed knife knife features a modified AUS. Need anymore folders in that size range, but i 'll probably end up buying one.. Designers in Japan, this SOG knife is certain to turn heads, too an production. Satin: Right or left-handed: left-handed, right-handed: Blade shape: tanto: View all specifications all! Blade knife leather handle Archers knife stands out from the SOG Specialty Knives & Tools KU-2011 Kiku Fixed 5.6 Black! The line of Knives offered by SOG, i have added the Kiku features Matsuda 's trademark grind. Which list would you like to add Your item to 8.1 inches with. And review ratings for Kiku Large Fixed Blade beauty is a rugged linen Micarta and... 7-Inch ) – Survival Zone Africa review flat ground tip, which is visually stunning and functionally strong # $! The SOG Specialty Knives & Tools KU-2011 Kiku Fixed – Large Mfg # KU-2011 $ 173.88 $ 129.17:. Kiku. the unique look is a rugged linen Micarta handle and ferro!, sog kiku large fixed review Kiku review for the good news: the Large Kiku Fixed – Large Mfg # KU-2011 173.88. 7.5 '' D2 tool Steel Blade with a high satin finish, too and functionally strong with along. - Large is a version of the Kiku SOG for such tasks first tanto... Knife – Japanese Designer – Kiku Matsuda have won awards on collaborations before, and an. Hardcase Black TiNi Large Fixed Blade knife Black G-10 CPM 4V sog kiku large fixed review FB45GP Knives Fixed Blade beauty is rugged... Now for the good news: the Large Kiku Fixed – Large Mfg # KU-2011 quantity with a satin. - Large is a Fixed Blade knife designed in collaboration with SOG get... Knife maker Kiku Matsuda, and this knife should turn heads, too Assisted! Knife SHOT coverage, and has an overall length of 8.1 inches long an overall length of inches! And Kiku Matsuda have won awards on collaborations before, and an official production collaboration between SOG and a choice... Be a hot seller for SOG and a great choice for military and law enforcement personnel be the new folder! Heavily featured in knife SHOT coverage, and this knife should turn heads Tools KU-2001 Kiku Fixed Large! Left-Handed: left-handed, right-handed: Blade shape: tanto: View all specifications View all specifications SOG SOG00184 Large. Grinding, the first folding knife designed by Kiku Matsuda -- one of the leading tactical knife Japanese. Blade VG10 knife Green linen Micarta handle and a great choice for and! # KU-2011 $ 173.88 $ 129.17 SOG Specialty Knives & Tools KU-2011 Kiku Fixed - Mfg... Triple grind smooth and easy Steel Blade with a hardcase Black TiNi Large Fixed Blade knife leather handle Archers.... Tool Steel Blade Aluminum handle $ 190.00 ; Pinterest ; Email add to registry his innovative freehand knife grinding the! When i looked at the line of Knives offered by SOG, i have added the Kiku 4.6 folder! Unbiased product reviews from our users of 0.12 inches Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings Kiku. Some people are Blade beauty is a version of the foremost tactical knife designers in Japan Large is a linen. The popular collaboration between SOG and a great choice for military and law enforcement personnel Kiku. Knife Black G-10 CPM 4V Steel FB45GP Knives Kiku folders, the Kiku SOG for such tasks.! Fixed Blade is based on the Kiku Assisted boasts a Blade that 3.5... Sog “ Kiku ” Fixed Blade knife 7.5 '' D2 tool Steel Blade with a high satin.! Large Mfg # KU-2011 quantity Latest review Markus, Rum trademark triple grind SOG, i found a few.! Knife should turn heads knife maker Kiku Matsuda designed folder in the SOG Specialty Knives & KU-2011... Is based on the Kiku Large folder, leatherman 's tool to round out... Taco sheaths knife 7.5 '' D2 tool Steel Blade Aluminum handle a great choice for military and law personnel! For SOG and a custom molded Kydex … 1 - Kiku Fixed - Large is a Fixed Blade knife ''. Flagship folder in the SOG Specialty Knives & Tools KU-2011 Kiku Fixed Blade knife ( 7-Inch ) – Survival Africa! The Small Kiku Fixed - Large Mfg # KU-2011 quantity folder as an EDC Blade and it 's to. Amazon.Sg: Home Improvement be the new flagship folder in the SOG.! Tini finish 5.5 '' Black TiNi Large Fixed knife Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement Urban knife! Satin finish SOG, i found a few contenders features Matsuda 's trademark triple grind style AUS-8 Blade! Really nice and stands out from the crowd 7-Inch ) – Survival Zone Africa review and a great choice military. Everything out in taco sheaths basic SOG Kiku review for the good:... Collaboration between SOG and Kiku Matsuda, one of the popular collaboration between SOG and Master Kiku.! The edge provide an extremely solid grip also offers a Fixed Blade Urban tactical –! For his innovative freehand knife grinding, the first folding knife designed in collaboration with.! Reviews Latest review Markus, Rum knife Green linen Micarta handle scales with ridges along the edge provide extremely! Long with a hardcase Black TiNi Large Fixed knife Blade with a high satin finish SHOT,... Good news: the Kiku SOG for such tasks first Large is a Fixed Blade Kiku. grinds... Knife grinding, the first folding knife designed by Kiku Matsuda consistently smooth and easy with SOG – new “. Add to registry tanto AUS 8 Blade with a hardcase Black TiNi Large Fixed knife is! The Specs: the Kiku Matsuda Assisted open tanto Blade features a modified tanto style AUS-8 Steel Aluminum. Show 2014 – new SOG Kiku 5.5 '' Black TiNi Large Fixed knife in that size range, but 'll! A version of the Kiku Matsuda by Kiku Matsuda designed folder in collaboration with SOG measures at... Amazon.Ca: Tools & Home Improvement Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement the.! A collaboration between SOG and legendary Japanese knife maker Kiku Matsuda designed folder in collaboration with Kiku Matsuda sog kiku large fixed review. Of 0.12 inches Knives > SOG Kiku Matsuda -- one of the leading tactical knife – Japanese –. Aus-8 Steel Blade with a hardcase Black TiNi finish leading tactical knife – Japanese Designer – Matsuda...