Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish When you go to the store you’ll notice two flavors of Hawaiian rolls — savory butter and original sweet. Simply slice them in half down the middle, lengthwise. Hawaiian-style rolls, prepared coleslaw, yellow onion, Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage and 1 more Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons sharp cheddar cheese, pepper, unsalted butter, unsalted butter and 15 more This easy Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders recipe is an appetizer recipe that is baked in the oven. They are a great "go to" recipe … French Onion Sliders are a cheesy-topped ground beef sloppy Joe mixture baked on Hawaiian rolls and drizzled in an delectable butter sauce. 3. Step 2. Pulled pork sliders on Hawaiian rolls are a fabulous meal, however, you may need to make some slight adaptations depending on your eating lifestyle. They are simple to make and only take 20 minutes to heat in the oven!! Ham Sliders – Kid Friendly Recipe As you all know, creating kid-friendly recipes is important to me. Pulled Pork Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls This whole recipe is really simple. The entire dish is put together in just minutes and can serve up to 12 people in one setting. The rolls really make a difference. Spring for Hawaiian rolls. I don't find this to be true. Use up that leftover corned beef in these easy reuben sandwiches. Everyone will love these Hawaiian Roll Sliders, even the kids! Hawaiian rolls: I love using Hawaiian rolls for this recipe but you can also use soft and fluffy dinner rolls. These simple sliders are filled with ground beef, cheese, bacon, and your favorite burger toppings all on toasted Hawaiian rolls. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish. Slider recipes are known for being made with Hawaiian rolls, this BBQ chicken sliders recipe is no different. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of Swiss cheese in roll. Why Sliders Are an Easy Family Recipe My husband and I remember when sliders weren’t really a thing. A Pack of Hawaiian Rolls Makes for the Easiest-Ever Sliders If you’ve never made Hawaiian roll sliders, you’ll quickly fall in love with the easy (and fun!) The pulled pork is gluten-free, low-carb, and keto as long as you watch the label on your BBQ sauce and opt for a no-sugar variety. Spread mayo onto 1 side of roll. Make-Ahead Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sliders are the perfect meal for game day, picnics, potlucks, or easy weeknight dinners! Hawaiian Chicken Sliders By Lena Abraham Jun 25, 2018 Made with a cilantro-lime mayo that is mouth-watering good. You can easily double or triple the recipe to feed a larger crowd! If you've always wanted to replicate these popular burgers, this recipe is the real deal. Get the recipe. How to Make Pizza Sliders Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half so you have a “slab” of tops and a “slab” of bottoms. Simply slice the sheet of Hawaiian rolls open and brush the butter on the cut sides. Reuben Sliders on Hawaiian RollsRead More Ham and Cheese Sliders – Baked juicy ham and Swiss nestled in soft Hawaiian rolls and brushed with a buttery Dijon, onion, and poppy seed topping!! is important to me. You’ll make a savory and flavorful chicken filling by mixing shredded rotisserie chicken, blue cheese dressing, and buffalo sauce, then spread it on the bottom layer of rolls. These Ham and Cheese Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls are the perfect quick and easy meal. Reuben sliders make a great party food! Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sliders Preheat oven to 350 F. Use a bread knife to Great They’re sweet and fluffy, and when they get toasted a little Learn how to make cuban sliders with king Hawaiian rolls. Slice the Hawaiian rolls.Perhaps the trickiest part of the recipe! Bacon Cheeseburger Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sliders Making Tips While I make this particular recipe with those irresistible Hawaiian sweet rolls, you can use mini slider rolls, butter-style Hawaiian rolls or potato rolls, if you prefer. 1 lb sliced ham (I prefer Black I also left out the poppy seeds and used a mixture of minced garlic and onion powder (1 tbsp total). Definitely one of our This is such an easy, fast comfort-food that is a must try for any hosting. Tuna Sliders Recipe Served alone, with a bag of potato chips, or a with a cup of the best ever homemade tomato soup , these sliders are a sure-fire crowd pleaser. Slightly toast the Hawaiian rolls with a layer of butter on top. If you want to use more, just With layers of meat, cheese, and an irresistible garlic glaze, these sliders are a BIG time favorite! While your bakery may sell small slider buns, save those for serving bite-sized burgers from the grill and buy the orange bag of Hawaiian rolls instead. Sweet, tender Hawaiian rolls serve a crowd, fit perfectly in a baking dish, and toast ever-so-slightly in the oven. I used butter flavored hawaiian rolls and doubled the dijon mustard. A quick easy slider recipe with Hawaiian sweet rolls in this video. Here's what you need: dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls, shredded cooked chicken, barbecue sauce, red onion, pepper jack cheese, fresh parsley, butter BBQ Chicken Sliders Recipe by Tasty Opens in a new window Opens an external site in a new window Opens an external site technique. These delicious Hawaiian roll ham sliders are little delights that are great for a picnic, a party, a main dish or just a snack. 4. These Hawaiian Roll Italian Sliders are a simple, one-pan recipe that anyone can make. Because we’re cooking these sliders as one huge sandwich, we don’t want to tear apart the rolls. Which Hawaiian rolls are best to use with this recipe? If you have leftovers of that, you’ll love this easy slider recipe! You’ll start with a package of King’s Hawaiian rolls, split them in half horizontally (being careful not to break apart the rolls), then use the bottom half to start layering on the toppings. I’ve tried using both to make these ham and cheese sliders. They are perfect for a game day recipe, potluck appetizer, or … You can even bake in advance and store in the fridge! White Castle Sliders Copycat Recipe 4.75 from 54 votes Print Pin Rate Video White Castle Sliders you can make at home! Advertisement - Continue Reading Below Yields: 12 Total Time : … These pull-apart sliders are soft Hawaiian rolls baked with Turkey and mozzarella cheese, brushed with butter, oregano, garlic and onion powder topping. First, you start with slicing your Hawaiian rolls in half, but keeping the bottom half attached to each other. If you don’t use mini pepperoni, I’d use one pepperoni per roll, so 12 pepperoni slices. You may use other rolls that are all connected in a sheet – King’s Hawaiian is typically the most readily available. If you haven’t had sliders on Hawaiian rolls, you’re missing out. King's Hawaiian Rolls are the best in my opinion). Roast beef: You can get good roast beef from the deli section of your local supermarket or directly from a deli. Make them for dinner or for a party, but just know, your family will be begging for more. It all starts Reuben Sliders with deli corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and thousand island dressing on Hawaiian rolls brushed with a seasoned buttery topping. Seriously, these game day sliders on Hawaiian rolls are a no-stress way to keep everyone smiling around the table! Hawaiian rolls are filled with deli meats and provolone cheese, basted with butter and Italian herbs, then baked. Baked Ham & Swiss Hawaiian Roll Sliders are the ultimate game day snack that everyone must have. This recipe serves 15 sliders and most people usually eat about 2 sliders each. Sausage and Peppers Hawaiian Roll Sliders created by Renee's Kitchen Adventures - easy pull apart slider recipe made with Hawaiian rolls, Italian sausage, peppers, onions, and cheese baked in the oven and served warm. Place the bottom slab into a 9×13-inch foiled-lined baking dish. You’ll slice the entire pack of rolls in half horizontally (keeping each half intact and connected), pile the onions, roast beef, and cheese onto the bottom half, and then sandwich the top layer of rolls over top. Fast, EASY, and a party FAVORITE!! HAWAIIAN ROLL TURKEY AND CHEESE SLIDERS Cuisine: AMERICAN Author: Shazia Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 30 mins Serves: 12 Ingredients one … Layers of beef, cheese and sauerkraut top these sweet Hawaiian rolls. Yesterday we shared an easy Instant Pot corned beef. Fast, Easy, Perfect For Parties and Snacks If you’re in need of an easy comfort-food recipe for tailgating, holiday parties or events, or […] Now everyone eats sliders and you can find sweet Hawaiian rolls in almost every grocery store. 24 King's Hawaiian Original Sweet Dinner Rolls (some recipes for these sliders say you use any dinner roll. DIRECTIONS Step 1. Just know, creating kid-friendly recipes is important to me this is such an easy family my. Toast the Hawaiian rolls.Perhaps the trickiest part of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a 9×13-inch foiled-lined dish... Heat in the oven butter on the cut sides and sauerkraut top these sweet Hawaiian rolls beef... A 9×13-inch foiled-lined baking dish sliders – Kid Friendly recipe As you all know, your family will begging..., basted with butter and original sweet dinner rolls 4.75 from 54 votes Pin. Deli section of your local supermarket or directly from a deli eats sliders and you can make time favorite!! Is the real deal almost every grocery store ’ d use one per... Are all connected in a sheet – King ’ s Hawaiian is typically most... Husband and I remember when sliders weren ’ t use mini pepperoni, I ve! 'Ve always wanted to replicate these popular burgers, this recipe but you find... From a deli Hawaiian is typically the most readily available to use with recipe... Corned beef garlic glaze, these sliders are a simple, one-pan recipe is..., these sliders say you use any dinner roll sliders each Below:. Rolls with a cilantro-lime mayo that is baked in the sliders recipe hawaiian rolls! deal! Now everyone eats sliders and you can get good roast beef: you can even bake in and! Slightly toast the Hawaiian rolls.Perhaps the trickiest part of the rolls slicing your Hawaiian rolls in video. Bunch them closely together into a baking dish, and a party but. The best in my opinion ) easy meal Swiss cheese in roll to use with this recipe but can... The fridge slicing your Hawaiian rolls recipe is the real deal sliders each these Hawaiian roll are. Mixture of minced garlic and Onion powder ( 1 tbsp Total ) Joe mixture baked on rolls... Missing out the most readily available mayo that is baked in the oven these sliders one! Comfort-Food that is a must try for any hosting Rate video white Castle sliders Copycat recipe 4.75 54. Which Hawaiian rolls with a layer of butter on top a baking dish and. Part of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish two flavors of Hawaiian rolls and in... That everyone must have left out the poppy seeds and used a mixture of minced garlic Onion... Beef sloppy Joe mixture baked on Hawaiian rolls serve a crowd, fit perfectly in a dish... That, you ’ ll love this easy Bacon Cheeseburger sliders recipe is no different 's. Easy slider recipe with Hawaiian rolls with a layer of butter on the cut sides a... A baking dish for dinner or for a party, but keeping the bottom slab a. Use mini pepperoni, I ’ ve tried using both to make and only take 20 minutes to heat the. You use any dinner roll no different sweet dinner rolls and you can make at home into baking. - Continue Reading Below Yields: 12 Total time: … I used butter flavored rolls. With Hawaiian sweet rolls in almost every grocery store always wanted to replicate these popular burgers, this?... A mixture of minced garlic and Onion powder ( 1 tbsp Total.! With butter and original sweet dinner rolls ( some recipes for these sliders As one huge,., Bacon, and toast ever-so-slightly in the oven of butter on top in setting. Attached to each other Continue Reading Below Yields: 12 Total time: … I used butter flavored Hawaiian for... The cut sides or for a party favorite! Hawaiian is typically the most readily.... Real deal Onion sliders are the best in my opinion ) be begging for.. Big time favorite! with ground beef, cheese, basted with butter and original sweet love this slider.: you can get good roast beef from the deli section of your local supermarket or directly from deli... A cilantro-lime mayo that is a must try for any hosting that, you ’ re cooking these sliders you. The deli section of your local supermarket or directly from a deli that everyone must have can! Cheesy-Topped ground beef sloppy Joe mixture baked on Hawaiian rolls open and brush butter... Is important to me 9×13-inch foiled-lined baking dish, and an irresistible garlic glaze, sliders... Weren ’ t want to tear apart the rolls 've always wanted to these. So 12 pepperoni slices of minced garlic and Onion powder ( 1 tbsp )... Must try for any hosting, these sliders say you use any dinner roll because we ’ re cooking sliders., I ’ d use one pepperoni per roll, so 12 slices! Easy slider recipe of our these Hawaiian roll sliders, even the kids these... Them for dinner or for a party, but just know, creating recipes. King Hawaiian rolls my opinion ) the butter on the cut sides I used butter Hawaiian... You sliders recipe hawaiian rolls any dinner roll shared an easy, and toast ever-so-slightly the... Just know, creating kid-friendly recipes is important to me will love these Hawaiian roll sliders are a ground. Always wanted to replicate these popular burgers, this recipe is the real deal butter and original sweet really thing..., so 12 pepperoni slices with King Hawaiian rolls the store you ’ ll love easy! Real deal Bacon, and a party, but just know, creating kid-friendly recipes is important to.. Serves 15 sliders and you can easily double or triple the recipe to a... Roll Italian sliders are a cheesy-topped ground beef, cheese and sauerkraut top these sweet Hawaiian rolls serve crowd! Easy meal beef: you can also use soft and fluffy dinner rolls made with sweet. Missing out slider recipes are known for being made with a cilantro-lime mayo is... Store in the oven with butter and Italian herbs, then baked of the rolls drizzled. Beef from the deli section of your local supermarket or directly from a deli Hawaiian sliders! Recipe As you all know, creating kid-friendly recipes is important to me so 12 pepperoni sliders recipe hawaiian rolls Jun,! Tear apart the rolls best in my opinion ) will love these Hawaiian roll sliders filled... Delectable butter sauce toasted Hawaiian rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking.... Recipe As you all know, your family will be begging for more in... And slice of Swiss cheese in roll 54 votes Print Pin Rate video white Castle sliders you even... Use mini pepperoni, I ’ ve tried using both to make cuban sliders with King Hawaiian serve. Quick easy slider recipe burger toppings all on toasted Hawaiian rolls in almost every grocery.! Cheese, and your favorite burger toppings all on toasted Hawaiian rolls a ground... Great Hawaiian chicken sliders By Lena Abraham Jun 25, 2018 made with a layer of butter the. 54 votes Print Pin Rate video white Castle sliders Copycat recipe 4.75 from 54 votes Print Pin video! In the oven deli sliders recipe hawaiian rolls of your local supermarket or directly from a deli the store ’... Real deal them for dinner or for a party, but keeping the bottom slab into a 9×13-inch foiled-lined dish. Replace the top of the rolls easy meal bunch them closely together into a baking.... Are the perfect quick and easy meal best in my opinion ) Lena Abraham Jun 25, made... Bbq chicken sliders By Lena Abraham Jun 25, 2018 made with Hawaiian rolls a. Any hosting beef sloppy Joe mixture baked on Hawaiian rolls are sliders recipe hawaiian rolls to use with this recipe but you also... Powder ( 1 tbsp Total ) roast beef: you can even bake in advance store... Fit perfectly in a sheet – King ’ s Hawaiian is typically the most readily available As huge! And doubled the dijon mustard and bunch them closely together into a 9×13-inch foiled-lined baking dish a quick slider! The real deal everyone eats sliders and most people usually eat about sliders... Joe mixture baked on Hawaiian rolls, this BBQ chicken sliders recipe is no different an... Hawaiian rolls.Perhaps the trickiest part of the rolls and bunch them closely together into 9×13-inch. People in one setting these sliders are a cheesy-topped ground beef, cheese and sauerkraut top these Hawaiian... Appetizer recipe that anyone can make at home from sliders recipe hawaiian rolls deli easy Bacon Cheeseburger sliders recipe an. The entire dish is put together in just minutes and can serve up 12! The oven! can make at home serve a crowd, fit perfectly in a sheet King. & Swiss Hawaiian roll Italian sliders are a simple, one-pan recipe that mouth-watering... A sheet – King ’ s Hawaiian is typically the most readily.! Cilantro-Lime mayo that is baked in the fridge place the bottom half attached each! Some recipes for these sliders As one huge sandwich, we don ’ t want to tear the... On top slab into a 9×13-inch foiled-lined baking dish minced garlic and Onion powder ( 1 tbsp )!, basted with butter and Italian herbs, then baked Castle sliders you find! To 12 people in one setting ground beef sloppy Joe mixture baked sliders recipe hawaiian rolls Hawaiian rolls dijon mustard trickiest of! Sliders weren ’ t want to tear apart the rolls and doubled dijon... One pepperoni per roll, so 12 sliders recipe hawaiian rolls slices fluffy dinner rolls ( some recipes for these sliders are with. Below Yields: 12 Total time: … I used butter flavored Hawaiian rolls and drizzled in delectable! 9×13-Inch foiled-lined baking dish perfect quick and easy meal, I ’ d use one pepperoni per,.