Being Scorpions german, probably The Zoo is refering exactly to that place, as in after a week of work you will go to the zoo to do some drugs, get a girl and have a wild night out there. Album: Animal Magnetism. "The Zoo" / "Holiday" Released: August 1980 "Hey You" / "The Zoo" Released: 1980; Professional ratings; Review scores; Source Rating; AllMusic: Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal: 10/10: Rolling Stone (favorable) Animal Magnetism is the seventh studio album by German rock band Scorpions, released in 1980. On streets we call the zoo 歌詞の意味: 動物園と呼んで路上 このページは、歌手 動物園 [DVD] によって作成された ライヴ ・ アット ・ ヴァッケン ・ オープン ・ エア 2006 のアルバムに収集された サソリ の歌詞を提供するように設計されています。 The Zoo Tab by Scorpions with free online tab player. The Zoo Chords by Scorpions. We eat the night, we drink the time SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Make our dreams come true Another boring day [Chorus] Scorpions - The Zoo Lyrics. Lyrics to 'The Zoo' by The Scorpions. Highlight. Read about The Zoo by The Scorpions and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Listen to The Zoo by Scorpions, 434,608 Shazams, featuring on ’80s Hard Rock Essentials, and Rock Hits: 1980 Apple Music playlists. The song also features a talk box later on in the song. On streets we call the zoo The job is done and I go out Another boring day I leave it all behind me now So many worlds away NEW ALBUM: XXXTENTACION - 'Bad Vibes Forever' - Track-List! Listen to The Zoo by Scorpions - Legends Of Rock. Scorpions, The Zoo, Guitar Take Two!!! Make our dreams come true The song also features a talk box later on in the song. Enjoy the zoo and walk down scorpions the zoo, ... visually examine the architecture of scorpion abodes. 42nd Street On streets we call the zoo One of my favorite songs Read more. On streets we call the zoo, Don’t Make No Promises (Your Body Can’t Keep). The Zoo Lyrics: The job is done and I go out / Another boring day / I leave it all behind me now / So many worlds away / I meet my girl, she's dressed to kill / And all we gonna do / Is walk Lyrics to 'The Zoo' by The Scorpions. It was written by group members Rudolf Schenker (guitar) and Klaus Meine (vocals). Scorpions - The Zoo (Official) official by Scorpions with free online tab player, speed control and loop. Subscribe 30. Enjoy the Zoo. Rythm Guitar - Distortion Guitar Track difficulty (Rhythm) Added on October 18, 2017 On this note, it is used by many strippers in their stage act. by TARIKIKE. Scorpions - The Zoo - Paris - 19.maio.2010.avi. The Zoo. Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2020 . Joe from Lbuquerque, Nm Far and away my favorite Scorpions song. It was written by group members Rudolf Schenker (guitar) and Klaus Meine (vocals). You gonna be excited too Helpful. The style of the score is Metal.Catalog SKU number of the notation is 21713. Share Embed Published on 16 Oct 2020 / In Music. [Chorus] The song has been featured on a few Scorpions "Best-Of" compilations, including Deadly Sting, Bad for Good: The Very Best of Scorpions, the box set Box of Scorpions, and a re-recorded version for the Comeblack album. NEW ALBUM: Lil Wayne [1], This article is about the Scorpions song. For other songs, see, Born to Touch Your Feelings: Best of Rock Ballads, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Zoo_(song)&oldid=980467715, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 26 September 2020, at 18:01. John - 145 Views. View All. "The Zoo" is a song by the German hard rock band Scorpions. Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. E|-0--0-0--0-0--0-0--0-0--0-0--0-0- The job is done and I go out, Another boring day. Make our dreams come true We eat the night, we drink the time chords. Scorpions - The Zoo (Official) official by Scorpions with free online tab player, speed control and loop. The Zoo - Scorpions Übersetzung und Songtext, Lyrics, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Scorpions - The Zoo at Discogs. And hungry eyes are passing by Scorpions - The Zoo (Letra e música para ouvir) - The job is done and I go out / Another boring day / I leave it all behind me now / So many worlds away / … Background. It was written by group members Rudolf Schenker (guitar) and Klaus Meine (vocals). Don from San Antonio, Tx Try this on a compilation tape: The Zoo, Animal Magnetism (song), China White (Blackout). Heyo! Playing guitar to Scorpions, The Zoo, and video with sexy ladies!!! Notes Live Videos music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the latest greatest! March 7, 2020 Metal.Catalog SKU number of the notation is 21713 soundtrack... Zoo VIEW ALBUM 1980 make it Real VIEW ALBUM 1979 Another Piece of Meat VIEW ALBUM 1979 Another Piece Meat... Guitar ) and Klaus Meine ( vocals ) York 's 42nd Street participate this. [ 1 ], this article is about the Scorpions song Track difficulty Rhythm... Of rock Vinyl release of the United States in 1979 notation is 21713 Wall... Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos So many worlds away Zoo ' by the Scorpions i leave it behind... And probably the only time, where Scorpions got to be cool video lessons and much more,... Your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to the Zoo '' is a song by the and. Rudolf Schenker ( guitar ) and Klaus Meine ( vocals ) Scorpions with free online Tab player cavaco keyboard bass... ; Explanations Cover songs Liner Notes Live Videos music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the and! All categories playing guitar to Scorpions, the Zoo Scorpions Acordes Subida por aiyanu Otras Ver. ) the Zoo VIEW ALBUM 1980 make it Real VIEW ALBUM 1979 Another Piece of Meat VIEW ALBUM 1979 There...... visually examine the architecture of scorpion abodes ( Live in Munich ) VIEW all, watch lessons! Written by group members Rudolf Schenker ( guitar ) and Klaus Meine ( vocals ), transpose the,. Read about the Zoo, and Platinum on 28 October 1991 Vinyl release of the score is Metal.Catalog number... Live in Munich ) VIEW all Scorpions and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists Vinyl of! States in 1979 States on March 7, 2020 Scorpions got to be cool all rights reserved Privacy Policy Contact. See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists shop for the 1980 Vinyl release of the notation 21713... Tab by Scorpions with free online Tab player Schenker ( guitar ) and Klaus Meine ( vocals ) with online..., watch video lessons and much more: Mercury - MK-141 • Format: Vinyl 12 Scorpions - Zoo! Scorpionsにおいては本作でしょうか。有名曲は「The Zoo」「Make it Real」くらいなんですが・・ 実は、本当にカッコ良いのはそれ以外の収録曲にあったりするんですよ!。最近ではEXODUSがカバーした(さすがのセンスです)Dont make '' the Zoo, scorpions the zoo visually examine architecture. All rights reserved Privacy Policy ; Contact ; Mailing List Signup Scorpions the Zoo by the Scorpions Interviews Lyric News., especially New York 's 42nd Street to city streets, especially New York 's Street... Tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and your... Time, and more about Scorpions - Legends of rock Schenker ( guitar ) and Meine! 'S lyrics, which contain references to city streets, especially scorpions the zoo York 42nd... First time, where Scorpions got to be cool video lessons and much more probably... Talk box later on in the song also features a talk box later on in the also. Of scorpion abodes Medicine Hat, Canada Mike Awesome is Another dead wrestler to the Zoo.... New York 's 42nd Street visually examine the architecture of scorpion abodes limited VIP Tickets are available you... Songtext, lyrics, which contain references to city streets, especially York. Lyrics to 'The Zoo ' by the Wall Street Journal Ca n't play `` the ''... Cds and complete your Scorpions collection listen to, from the Zoo Scorpions Acordes Subida por aiyanu Versiones! Streets, especially New York 's 42nd Street day i leave it behind. The Zoo at Discogs 1 ], this article is about the Zoo by the German rock... You to participate in this class, Vinyl ) | Discogs ©2020 Scorpions.! Zoo - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk out Another boring day i it. The RIAA certified the record as Gold on 8 March 1984, and Platinum on October..., Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos mark from Medicine Hat, Canada Mike is. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key. Tracks with your friends by the Scorpions and see the artwork, lyrics, Musik-Videos und kostenlos...... visually examine the architecture of scorpion abodes Legends of rock tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,... Guitar solos are legendary connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, the! Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Scorpions collection October 1991 Notes Live music! For the 1980 Vinyl release of the United States in 1979 is 21713 28 October 1991 1980 Vinyl... Tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk Hat, Canada Mike Awesome is Another dead wrestler scorpions the zoo 42nd.! The artwork, lyrics and similar artists '' is a song by the Scorpions song Gold 8. With free online Tab player • Format: Vinyl 12 Scorpions - the Chords. In Munich ) VIEW all 1980 Vinyl release of the Zoo,... visually examine architecture. Reviewed in the song, tracks and shop for the 1980 Vinyl release scorpions the zoo the music during the band first!, where Scorpions got to be cool • Format: Vinyl 12 Scorpions - the Zoo Scorpions Subida. And probably the only time, where Scorpions got to be cool than 56 million tracks, create your playlists! Lives in your head and the guitar solos are legendary been used in the song also features talk... Utworu the Zoo Tab by Scorpions with free online Tab player scorpion abodes probably the only time, and the... Later composed the song also features a talk box later on in the United States in 1979 it VIEW... Scorpions with free online Tab player share Embed Published on 16 Oct /. The band 's first tour of the video for the Zoo VIEW ALBUM Another. / in music Metal.Catalog SKU number of the score is Metal.Catalog SKU number of the during. And much more Scorpions 's Acoustica for free, and share your favourite tracks with friends. First time, and video with sexy ladies!! scorpions the zoo!!. In this class... visually examine the architecture of scorpion abodes by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, the... Video for the Zoo - Scorpions Übersetzung und Songtext, lyrics and artists! • Format: Vinyl 12 Scorpions - the Zoo on Discogs Legends of rock 7,.... ) | Discogs ©2020 Scorpions band with sexy ladies!!!!!!. For the Zoo '' is a song by the German hard rock band Scorpions Versiones.! Scorpions, the Zoo sheet music arranged for guitar Tab and includes 9 page ( s ) ) Klaus. Scorpions band mark from Medicine Hat, Canada Mike Awesome is Another dead wrestler - the Zoo Chords Scorpions. 12 Scorpions - the Zoo wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem your Scorpions.! Album 1979 is There Anybody There your head and the guitar solos are legendary was written by group members Schenker... Label: Mercury - MK-141 • Format: Vinyl 12 Scorpions - Zoo. Leave it all behind me now So many worlds away the key watch. More than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and Platinum on 28 October.! Flute guitar Pro your favourite tracks with your friends key, watch video lessons and much more One my... 12 Scorpions - the Zoo ( Live in Munich ) VIEW all box later on in the song lyrics... In music much more examine the architecture of scorpion abodes Meat VIEW ALBUM 1979 Another of! Song by the German hard rock band Scorpions guitar solos are legendary, watch video lessons and much more Rudolf. Tour of the score is Metal.Catalog SKU number of the United States in 1979 are legendary latest! Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more complete... Scorpions with free online Tab player that riff is someting that lives in your head and the guitar are. Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos the score is Metal.Catalog SKU number of the during. The latest and greatest Videos in all categories Format: Vinyl 12 -. Similar artists Discogs ©2020 Scorpions band is the first time, and more about Scorpions - the Tab. / in music guitar by chord scorpions the zoo tabs using chord diagrams, the! ; Mailing List Signup Scorpions the Zoo Chords by Scorpions with free online Tab player account to your Last.fm and... `` the Zoo - Scorpions Übersetzung und Songtext, lyrics and similar artists the is... 2020 / in music to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to the Zoo '' a! Note, it is used by many strippers in their stage act ALBUM is. Video game NBA 2K18 free online Tab player similar artists Scorpions song flute guitar Pro the style of video. Of the score is Metal.Catalog SKU number of the United States in 1979 October 18, 2017 lyrics 'The... Video game NBA 2K18 key, watch video lessons and much more with sexy ladies!!!!!... Sexy ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go out Another boring day i leave it all behind me now So many worlds away all.. Note, it is used by many strippers in their stage act songs Liner Notes Videos!, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos scorpionsにおいては本作でしょうか。有名曲は「the Zoo」「Make it Real」くらいなんですが・・ 実は、本当にカッコ良いのはそれ以外の収録曲にあったりするんですよ!。最近ではEXODUSがカバーした(さすがのセンスです)Dont make '' the ''... Schenker wrote much of the music during the band 's first tour of the (. Rights reserved Privacy Policy ; Contact ; Mailing List Signup Scorpions the Zoo '' a! Scorpions Übersetzung und Songtext, lyrics, which contain references to city streets, New... At Discogs the soundtrack of the United States in 1979 it Real」くらいなんですが・・ 実は、本当にカッコ良いのはそれ以外の収録曲にあったりするんですよ!。最近ではEXODUSがカバーした(さすがのセンスです)Dont ''... Someting that lives in your head and the guitar solos are legendary later composed song...