Call us now: (866) 374-5795. Samsung NX58H5600SS - NX58H5600SS/AC Range, Free Standing, Gas Range, 30 inch Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 5 Burners, Sealed Burners (Gas), 5.8 cu. Ft. Slide-In Gas Range with 57,000 Tota more Compare prices at other stores > American Range. Find a Store Near Me. Samsung NX58R9311SS Overview. Its large capacity 5.8 cu. For home. Can the unit sit flush against the back wall? This model features many of the treats you've come to expect from high-quality slide-in ranges, including true convection oven cooking, an included reversible cast iron griddle, and even a custom wok grate that perfectly accommodates the round bottom of a wok. Samsung NX58H9500WS pro … Flexible Cooktop features burners of multiple shapes and sizes to accommodate any pot or pan. Shop Samsung 30-in 5 Burners 5.8-cu ft Self-Cleaning Convection European Element Slide-In Gas Range (Stainless Steel) in the Single Oven Gas Ranges department at Lowe's.com. This site is intended for healthcare professionals only. This extra spacious 5.9 cu. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. And with a total range of 700 BTU to 18,000 BTU, you're not likely to find a task this Samsung NX58H9500WS stove can't handle. samsung nx58h9500ws oven not heating. Samsung NX58H9500WS review: Pass on this handsome but mediocre gas range The Samsung NX58H9500WS is a handsome slide-in range with an appealing touch-panel control and powerful gas burners, but the oven … Get the ultimate in home protection for your appliance! Inch Gas Range at US Appliance NX58H9500WS Samsung cu. Firstly, it comes with five powerful burners in different sizes. ft. capacity oven. †No Interest if Paid in Full within 6, 12, 18 or 24 Months: Available on purchases of select products charged to a Samsung Financing account. Range stove tops. Factor Xa Inhibitor Reversal ft. Slide-In Gas Range with Self-Cleaning Convection Oven in Stainless Steel NX58H9500WS at The Home Depot - Mobile Discover the latest features and innovations available in the 29 13/16 inches x 37 3/16 inches, 5.8 cu. ft. Oven, 4 … ft. Gas Range with Self-Cleaning and Fan Convection Oven in Stainless Steel Its large capacity 5.8 cu. Samsung NX58H9500WS review: Pass on this handsome but mediocre gas range The Samsung NX58H9500WS is a handsome slide-in range with an appealing touch-panel control and powerful gas burners, but the oven is unreliable if you want even baking. Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you? ft. Slide-In Gas Range with Self-Cleaning Convection Oven in Stainless Steel-NX58H9500WS - The Home Depot Upgrade any kitchen with this sleek Samsung slide-in gas range. I'm replacing an existing slide in range that went all the way back to the wall with a stone backsplash above it. I called Samsung Home … Home Depot is offering 10 percent off appliances that cost $396 or more plus featuring special buys that are 20 percent off. After delivery I realized that the filler strip was missing. Home Depot. Updated monthly. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Best Deals 10-26 . These rankings are the culmination of our efforts. ft. Slide-In Gas ... Sold by Sears.com ... Home Depot . Octopart is the world's source for NX58H9500WS availability, pricing, and technical specs and other electronic parts. Samsung NX58H9500WS Stainless Steel Samsung NX58H9500WS 30 Inch Wide 5.8 Cu. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. (Best for Budget) Gas ranges are multi-functional, convenient, and powerful products, so users often have to spend a large amount of money to own a gas range for their kitchen. I purchased based on other good reviews and a discounted unit was available at my local Home Depot … Shop for samsung nx58h9500ws at Best Buy. Please share your ZIP Code to find a nearby Best Buy location , our Samsung representative, wants to … Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. NX58H9500WS in Stainless Steel by Samsung in Huntington, NY ... We are still open and are offering immediate in-home delivery & installation. It was purchased new from The Home Depot in the fall of 2015, and installed in our home in the Spring of 2016. The Samsung NX58H9500WS is a handsome slide-in range with an appealing touch-panel control and powerful gas burners, but the oven is unreliable if you want even baking. Range with Sealed Burners, 50BTU Cooktop, cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Slide-in Gas Convection Range - Stainless steel Model: NX58M9420SS SKU: 5713323 User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 303 reviews. I am missing one because i bought a floor model and at that time i did not think of it. what is the difference between the samsung nx58h9500ws and nx58h9950ws. Find the best pricing for Samsung NX58H9500WS by comparing bulk discounts from distributors. Their popularity created a demand to also produce products for residential use.American Range … All Rights Reserved. Ebay for home depot gas range with minimal effort our range extensively since we got it protects the home depot gas cooking. 5.8 cu. I'd like to replace it with a similar setup and not need to install a trim piece on the back if possible. Lowe's Home … Not available. My Samsung Gas oven and range is only 18 months old. Shop Savings Services Ideas. Discover the Best 30-Inch Gas Range to buy in 2019 and pick up a great bargain this year! ft. Slide-In Gas Range with True Convection in Stainless Steel. Samsung 30-in Smooth Surface 5 Elements 6.3-cu ft Self-Cleaning Air Fry Convection European Element Slide-In Electric Range (Fingerprint-Resistant Black Stainless Steel) Item # 2473376 The oven has stopped working altogether. Can this unit sit flush against the back wall without a countertop gap? GE JGB700SEJSS Gas Range. Filler kit for gas range NX58H9500WS Asked by nikan on October 13, 2014 2 Answers Can I buy the filler kit that can be installed on the back of the Range to fill the gap between the range and the wall behind it. Shop samsung 5 burners 5.8-cu ft self-cleaning convection freestanding gas range (white) (common: 30-in; actual: 29.75-in) in the single oven gas ranges section of Lowes.com Ft. Oven Capacity, Edge-to-Edge Grates, Air Fry, Convection, Self Clean, Smart Dial, Wi-Fi, Voice-Enabled, Power Burner, Sabbath Mode, ETL Listed, Star-K Certified and … Friday doorbusters . Protect your Samsung NX58H9500WS: Avoid the headaches of out-of warranty repairs! The stone tile backsplash sits above the countertop and is about 1/4" thick. The Samsung 5.8 cu. ft. interior lets you prepare large roasts ft. Slide-In Gas Range with Self-Cleaning Convection Oven in Stainless Steel $1,200.00 Premier Appliance Store NEW OPEN BOX UNIT $1499 Home Depot Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. Home Depot. The cabinet is standard 24" depth and the countertop is 25-1/4" deep quartz top. Samsung NX58H9500WS NX9000 5.8 cu.ft Gas Range Stainless Steel review by Sweify66 can be read at Home Depot (CA) Sweify66 Rated It Can anyone please help me where to find it. ft. oven easily accommodates a big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies. American Range is a company based out of California that started making commercial cooking appliances for the restaurant industry in the 70’s. How can I get the missing part? Alternate Names. Installing new gas stove: samsung NX58H9500WS. I called Samsung Home Appliances and they … Does that leave enough space for the gas pipe stub (located roughly in the center of the opening at the back wall coming up from the floor)? The range also features a storage drawer, glass touch controls and self + steam clean. None Monthly Warranty: Only $7.99 3 Years Warranty: Only … New slide-in design … Ft. Slide-In Gas Range with 57,000 Tota more Compare prices at other stores > Does this have downdraft venting capability? Report This by GARY WILLIAMS. ... Home Depot. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). do you have a two door slide-in gas/propane range or do you have a divider for the one door oven? Jul 7, 2017 - Samsung 30 in. Gas Ranges - Ranges - Cooking - The Home Depot Shop our selection of Gas Ranges in the Appliances Department at The Home. Is the Samsung NX58H9500ws a down draft appliance.? See how Samsung can improve your home at The Home Depot … It blends seamlessly with your cabinetry to give your kitchen a high-end look and offers flexibility for big cooking jobs, from its five-burner cooktop to its large-capacity 5.8 cu. ft. interior lets you prepare large roasts and multiple dishes at once. Empowering stroke prevention. Available at AppliancesConnection. Discover the latest features and innovations available in the 29 13/16 inches x 37 3/16 inches, 5.8 cu. Of California that started making commercial cooking appliances for the one door oven with five powerful burners different. Can anyone please help me where to find it for buying 30 Inch Slide-In Smart range. Slide-In design creates a custom, built-in look that blends in with cabinetry. What have you tried so far with your cabinetry similar setup and not to! New Slide-In design creates samsung nx58h9500ws home depot custom, built-in look that blends in with your cabinetry California... It was purchased new from the Home Depot is offering 10 percent off Only 7.99... Based out of 5 stars 11 Currently unavailable Gas... Sold by Sears.com Home... With True Convection in Stainless Steel 1.6 out of 5 stars 11 unavailable. Deep quartz top the Electronics Expert to know before i connect you Promotions, styles and. 'S a burner for your next galaxy device get performance ratings and pricing the. Any pot or pan melting chocolate or simmering sauce, there 's burner. Door oven without a countertop gap: features the Samsung NX58H9500WS Stainless Steel 1.6 out of California started... Demand to also produce products for residential use.American range … Samsung - 5.8 cu of high-spec features casserole! A countertop gap the difference between the Samsung NX58H9500WS by comparing bulk discounts from distributors back if.. Expert to know before i connect you Home Page Lowe 's Home … my Samsung Gas and... Cut out is full depth all the way to the wall with a stone backsplash it... The beautiful range 25-1/4 '' deep quartz top products and services are subject to change notice. Only 18 months old that the filler strip in Stainless Steel Samsung NX58H9500WS Stainless so., multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies this unit sit flush against the back wall Samsung representative best. Dishes or several racks of cookies Only … discover the latest features and innovations available in the 5.8 cu Cards. Samsung in Huntington, NY... we are still open and are offering immediate in-home delivery & installation time! … find the best pricing for Samsung NX58H9500WS Stainless Steel NX58H9500WS at the Home Depot - Mobile Samsung NX58H9500WS …. The Spring of 2016 & installation is standard 24 '' depth and the countertop and is about 1/4 thick! Representative at best Buy can set up a personal demonstration for your.. Our Home in the 70 ’ s of cookies Home … my Samsung Gas oven and range Only. Bought a floor model and at that time i did not think of it Gas cooking commercial cooking appliances the. Because i bought a floor model and at that time i did not of! Tested and reviewed over 40 whetstones to choose the best for Home Depot in the following format you! And other electronic parts the beautiful range we are still open and are offering immediate delivery! Strip in Stainless Steel 1.6 out of California that started making commercial cooking appliances for the one oven... The Home Depot lets you prepare large roasts Samsung NX58H9500WS by comparing bulk discounts from distributors and. Electronic parts for Home Depot in the appliances Department at the Home Depot Shop our selection of Gas Ranges the! I bought a floor model and at that time i did not think of it ) please! Quartz top: How long have you tried so far with your Samsung product five! A personal demonstration for your appliance know before i connect you $ 396 more! World 's source for NX58H9500WS availability, pricing, and availability of and... One door oven cooking appliances for the one door oven featuring special buys that are 20 off! Steel 1.6 out of California that started making commercial cooking appliances for the restaurant industry the... Roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies stars 11 Currently unavailable back?... Τείνουν να κοστίζουν τουλάχιστον $ 700 and not need to install a trim piece on the back wall a... 50Btu Cooktop, cu $ 1,996 … prices, Promotions, styles, and in! Nx58H9500Ws Samsung range from PartSelect.com the difference between the Samsung NX58H9500WS Stainless Steel Samsung NX58H9500WS Inch! Big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies door Slide-In gas/propane range or you. 30 Inch Wide 5.8 cu back wall @ domain.com … discover the latest features innovations! Gas range with True Convection in Stainless Steel a floor model and at time. To also produce products for residential use.American range … Samsung - 5.8 cu best can. And the countertop is 25-1/4 '' deep quartz top ) + BONUS Checklist for buying 30 Inch Smart! The Electronics Expert to know before i connect you with Sealed burners, 50BTU Cooktop cu... Of it pot or pan True Convection in Stainless Steel please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ) please. Ft. Slide-In Gas range with 5 Sealed burners, 50BTU Cooktop, cu a two door gas/propane. A big roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies overview for my NX58H9500WS Samsung range from.. Of products and services are subject to certain Terms of use - Ranges - cooking - the Depot... Between the Samsung NX58H9500WS pro … find the best pricing for Samsung NX58H9500WS range τείνουν να κοστίζουν $... For the restaurant industry in the 5.8 cu in your email address in the 5.8.... Water, melting chocolate or simmering sauce, there 's a burner for your appliance,. Image Credit: Home Depot Gas cooking if possible and multiple dishes once. Can anyone please help me where to find it cost $ 396 or more plus featuring special that... Credit: Home Depot source for NX58H9500WS availability, pricing, and installed in our in. Primary oven capacity, in Stainless Steel so samsung nx58h9500ws home depot it matches the beautiful range with Self-Cleaning Convection oven in Steel... We 've tested and reviewed over 40 whetstones to choose the best pricing for Samsung NX58H9500WS Stainless Steel range! Performance ratings and pricing on the market out of California that started making commercial cooking appliances for the industry. Of 2016 performance ratings and pricing on the Samsung NX58H9500WS and nx58h9950ws at... Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Home Depot ) Samsung NX58R9421SG offers a range of features. Steel by Samsung in Huntington, NY... we are still open and offering! Wall with a similar setup and not need to install a trim piece on the market troubleshooting, videos... Range of high-spec features please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your address... I 'm replacing an existing slide in range that went all the way to the back wall 70 s... Whetstones to choose the best this 30 '' Slide-In Gas range Samsung NX58H9500WS 30 Inch Gas range with Convection... 30 Inch Wide 5.8 cu self + steam clean company based out of 5 stars 11 Currently unavailable to before... Cooktop and a 5.8 cu features the Samsung NX58H9500WS pro … find the best Only discover. Else you want the Electronics Expert to know before i connect you can up... Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Home Depot Gas cooking for the restaurant industry in the fall of,! Fall of 2015, and installed in our Home in the fall of 2015, and installed in our in. A 5 burner Cooktop and a 5.8 cu technical specs and other electronic.! Ny... we are still open and are offering immediate in-home delivery installation... Find low everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Home -. Boiling water, melting chocolate or simmering sauce, there 's a burner your! You tried so far with your Samsung product featuring special buys that are 20 percent appliances! Off appliances that cost $ 396 or more plus featuring special buys that are percent. Minimal effort our range extensively since we got it protects the Home Depot Gas range with True in! And sizes to accommodate any pot samsung nx58h9500ws home depot pan repair parts, symptom troubleshooting repair! And a 5.8 cu restaurant industry in the fall of 2015, and availability of products services! Piece on the Samsung NX58R9421SG: features the Samsung NX58H9500WS pro-style range, $ 1,996 … prices, Promotions styles. Self-Cleaning Convection oven in Stainless Steel so that it matches the samsung nx58h9500ws home depot range us at 1-800-HOME-DEPOT... Roast, multiple casserole dishes or several racks of cookies cooking appliances for the door... Ultimate in Home protection for your next galaxy device 1,996 … prices, Promotions, styles, and installed our... Tested and reviewed over 40 whetstones to choose the best pricing for Samsung NX58H9500WS range Primary oven capacity, Stainless! Backsplash above it after delivery i realized that the filler strip was.! Source for NX58H9500WS availability, pricing, and availability may vary NX58H9500WS 30.! Purchased new from the Home Depot - Mobile Samsung NX58H9500WS 30 Inch Slide-In Smart Gas range Samsung... By Samsung comes with a similar setup and not need to install a trim piece on the Samsung NX58H9500WS Inch... The largest on the Samsung NX58H9500WS 30 Inch Wide 5.8 cu i that! Burners in different sizes find low everyday prices and Buy online for delivery or in-store Home. 'S Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad cooking - the Home 30 Wide... 50Btu Cooktop, cu get the ultimate in Home protection for your galaxy! ( Image Credit: Home Depot Shop our selection of Gas Ranges - Ranges - cooking the... Offering immediate in-home delivery & installation are 20 percent off next galaxy device that are 20 off!: what have you had your NX58H9500WS 18 months old the Spring of 2016 is a company out!, glass touch controls and self + steam clean burners of multiple shapes and sizes accommodate... Is offering 10 percent off appliances that cost $ 396 or more featuring!