The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered. Very light as well. Salomon OUTline – Waterproofing And Breathability 10/10 for Waterproofing. 72.40 ( 1 ) In Stock. GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Salomon. Choose from 2 options and Find the best price for Salomon Outline Mid GTX Women stormy weather/icy morn/bluebird from 37 offers. Shop SALOMON Women's Outline Mid GTX W Track and Field Shoe free delivery free returns on eligible orders. £105.22 - £221.01. Some adventures are equal parts connecting with friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. Product features. Some adventures are equal parts connecting with friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. £76.99 - £293.63. The shoe is $150 and the boot is $230. Sleek and stylish, OUTline MID GTX Women's is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail. Breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex weather protection keeps your feet dry and comfortable. Sometimes it's just not meant to be. Salomon OUTline Women's Waterproof Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes, Trellis/Navy Blazer/Guacamole. $299.99 AUD. OUTLINE MID GORE-TEX Some adventures are equal parts connecting with friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. £135.00. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 8, 2019. $130.00. Questo paio di "scarpe" risultano di buona fattura. It arrived on time as stated, but I am unable to provide a true quality of these boots and its value. Salomon Quicklace Kit. Agile yet grippy, the Salomon Cross Hike Mid GTX women's hiking boots sport seamless uppers and waterproof membranes to keep you on track wherever you adventure, from the Lake District to Iceland. All our products are covered by a warranty of 2 to 3 years, We strive to make our website accessible and enjoyable for all users, however if there is informations you cannot easily access, please call a Salomon customer service agent at 1 833 230 0292 or contact us through the, BE A SALOMON INSIDER! Salomon Men's X Ultra 3 Mid GTX Climbing Shoes 4.5 out of 5 stars 947. TIME TO PLAY: Whether you are into trail running, hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, Salomon has shoes & gear for kids, men & women to help you conquer a new distance, personal record, or event SINCE 1947 Salomon … £89.35 - £172.74. Looks like hiking boot but some what made and wears like a sneaker. Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Salomon X REVEAL GTX W 4.7 out of 5 stars 137. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. However, after … $289.99 AUD. Merrell Women's Moab 2 GTX Low Rise Hiking Shoes, 1 4.4 out of 5 stars 681. They offer lightness and flexibility, as well as adhesion and water resistance. Full review to follow since I’ve not had them on the trail yet, but out of the box they are great. $329.99 AUD. You’ll receive your code in the next 24 hours. £66.23 - £126.72. Salomon … Menu. Sign up and get 10% off your purchase. Water proof also. GBP. Sleek and stylish, OUTline MID GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail. Review Breakdown: 71 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. Salomon Outline Mid Gore-Tex® are trekking shoes. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I gave 5 stars for the boot but for the Mid GTX I give 3 stars for the following reason. Thanks to them, we can improve our online shop or recommend suitable sport equipment for you. Protective mudguard around the base of the foot protects the lateral and medial sides from muddy trails. With a mix of compound, lob geometry and density, it gives the boot brilliant grip and durability, regardless of the terrain underneath. Find these boots to be very comfortable and great for hiking in the PNW. Salomon OUTline Mid GTX: $150: Lightweight: 1 lb. They are supportive and comfortable. SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER. … I love mine wear them daily. Very light weight, very comfortable. 2 colors. Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like fit and feel. Salomon has been playing in the French alps since 1947. The Salomon OUTline Mid GORE-TEX Walking boot features a Contagrip outsole, providing unique traction technology. Product details. Some adventures are equal parts connecting with friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. The Low seems like the more logical choice: it’s light on the foot and feels like a running shoe while still retaining good traction. … Sleek and stylish, the OUTline MID GTX Women's, according to Salomon, is suited for all kinds of outdoor adventures, with flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail. Salomon Men's Outline GTX Hiking, Burnt Olive/Black/Safari, 11, Salomon XA Forces MID Military and Tactical Boot, Coyote, 15, Salomon mens X Ultra 3 Mid Gtx Hiking, Black/India Ink/Monument, 9.5 US, Merrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Mid Hiking Boot, Black Night, 7 2E US. Very light feel overall. Sleek and stylish, OUTline MID GTX Women's is ideally suited to such adventures, with … Built with a running last and integrated features, this sleek but technical shoe looks as light and agile as it feels. The Outline GTX comes in two versions: low (waterproof and non-waterproof) and mid (waterproof only). The OUTline from Salomon is the ideal in-between - Not quite a running shoe (but as comfortable as one) and not a stiff approach shoe, the OUTline makes an excellent all round walking mid for everything from summer walks in the mountains to trudging along coastal paths in the baking sunshine. If you have a wide foot definitely choose wide and possible a half size up.. 2 colors. Special offers and product promotions . A flexible, agile design that ensures you always stay light, and fully protected, when heading out on your next hike, the OUTline Mid Gore-Tex® Shoes from Salomon are expertly crafted with the Gore-Tex® waterproof membrane that prevents any water from entering the shoe, even when under pressure. Shop SALOMON Women's Outline Mid GTX W Track and Field Shoe free delivery free returns on eligible orders Select Your Cookie Preferences. Categories Christmas Special Offers Special Offers Special Offers. Outline Mid GTX Hiking Boot With the lightweight design and comfort of a running shoe, and the support and performance of a hiking boot, the Salomon Outline Mid GTX Hiking Boot gives you the best of both … 3.0 out of 5 stars. 4 Rated 4 stars out of 5 (42)Salomon - X Raise Mid GTX®. Great price and service, slightly small in the sizing and have worn out on both boots on the top were the fabric folds leaving an exposed bit of liner. Color Ebony/Black/Quiet Shade. CAMEL CROWN Mens Hiking Shoes Low Top Non-Slip Work Sneakers for Outdoor Backpackin... Columbia Men's Redmond V2 MID Waterproof Boot Hiking Shoe, Cordovan/Baker, 10. Delivery: Delivery costs apply. Mid-cut … bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned. Sleek and stylish, outline mid gtx is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2019. For alpine ski bindings, the warranty is extended to five years. It is comfortable right out of the box, but runs a bit narrow and does not allow much adjustment for high volume feet. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Salomon outline mid gtx is a comfortable light duty trail shoe. Agile and durable. Salomon. Special Offers. Salomon OUTline GTX Mens Hiking Shoes. My hike gave me the chance to test the OUTline in a variety of weather conditions, thanks to the South West’s wonderful weather systems! SALOMON Men's Shoes Outline Mid GTX Medieval B/Castor Mountain 4.1 out of 5 stars 41. I know these are technically hiking boots but I hate wearing heavy insulated boots. On the outside, the upper is comprised of anti-debris mesh (keeps debris from … Nice look to them. Tackle new trails in the Salomon OUTline Mid GTX men's hiking boots. £107.99 £134.99 −10 %. If you're not satisfied with your purchase from salomon.com, please return it within 45 days of the original … SALOMON Women's Outline Mid GTX W Track and Field Shoe 4.5 out of 5 stars 192. Columbia PEAKFREAK™ X2 OUTDRY™ - Hiking shoes - black/daredevil. Salomon ALPHACROSS BLAST GTX - Trail running shoes - apple butter/vanilla/ebony. Now, it’s time to play. Salomon Outline Mid GTX Men's Hiking Boots Outdoor Leisure Hiking Gore Tex. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 13.6 oz. But if you have fat/wide feet they want be good for you. Built with a running last and integrated features, this sleek but technical shoe looks as light and agile as it feels. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate PO, FPO, or APO boxes at this time. Yes (Gore-Tex) Synthetic: La Sportiva Nucleo High GTX: $199: Lightweight: 2 lbs. SALOMON Women's Outline GTX W Track and Field Shoe 4.5 out of 5 stars 52. 106.39. SALOMON Women's Shoes Outline GTX … Anti-debris Mesh upper prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed. A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort. The OUTline GTXutilizes the ever-popular Ortholite insole, which is fairly thin and does not give much cushion or support. $172.50 - $422.49. Sleek and stylish, the Outline Mid GTX Boot from Salomon is ideally suited to such adventures, with light weight and flexibilty like a running shoe, but with enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail. 3 oz. Most shoes/boots hurt my feet after a couple hours, I tried thes for a couple miles on pavement the on dirt, no pain. They offer great ankle and arch support which is important to me at age 56. £191.88. Free delivery for many products! Sleek and stylish, the Outline Mid GTX Boot from Salomon is ideally suited to such adventures, with light weight and flexibilty like a running shoe, but with enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail. Salomon . You will always know where you are going, in both good and wet weather, when you wear the reliable durability and long-lasting comfort of the Salomon® Outline GTX Mid hiking boots. 280 g. Salomon SPEEDCROSS 5 - Trail running shoes - apple butter/wine tasting/alloy. Lightweight (380g) and engineered with great flexibility and foothold, OUTline is as comfortable as a running shoe. Mens X Ultra 3 Mid GTX Climbing Shoes, Black India Ink Monument, 11.5 UK. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. With the flexibility of a running shoe, fully waterproof Gore-Tex protection and … $149.95. Salomon OUTLINE MID GTX - Hiking shoes - stormy weather/icy morn/bluebird. If you're not satisfied with your purchase from salomon.com, please return it within 45 days of the original purchase to receive a full refund. Salomon Outline Mid GTX Men’s Size 8.5 Black Green Hiking Boots Shoes. cookies. Find the best Women's Salomon Outline Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots at L.L.Bean. With the flexibility of a running shoe, fully waterproof Gore-Tex protection and active all-terrain grip, this versatile mid-height hiking shoe will lead you along unexpected paths. With the flexibility of a running shoe, fully waterproof Gore-Tex protection and active all-terrain grip, this versatile mid-height hiking shoe … Don’t wait any longer. Best seller Hiking Shoe. Salomon Women's OUTline Mid GTX W Hiking Boots, Salomon Men's Cross Hike Mid GTX Hiking Shoe, Salomon Men's X Ultra MID 3 AERO Hiking Shoes, Salomon Cross Hike Mid GTX Hiking Boots Mens, Salomon Quest Prime GORE-TEX Men's Backpacking Boot. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Chucked it down. Sneaker-like comfort, your go-to hiking shoe for everyday adventures. Perhaps, this hiking shoe would work better for someone about 150 lbs with narrow feet. My wife and I now walk for hours and enjoy the outdoors. Very light, almost like wearing a sneaker. Runs a slightly narrow which I like, having narrow feet. Salomon Men's X Ultra 3 MID GTX Hiking, Black/India Ink/Monument, 10W, Salomon Men's X Raise MID GTX Hiking, Black/Black/Quiet Shade, 10, Salomon Men's Speedcross 5 Trail Running, Black/Black/Phantom, 9, Salomon Men's XA PRO 3D v8 GTX Trail Running, Urban Chic/Black/Lime Punch, 10, Salomon Unisex's Speedcross 4 Wide Forces Military and Tactical Boot, Black/Wolf, 12.5. Hiking Shoe. 4.17 / 5 based on 1015 Bazaarvoice reviews. £119.99. Next. OUTLINE MID GORE-TEX . Do you agree with marketing use of cookies? I need to take them out on a few long distance walk to see how it performs to the rigorous pace I am going to put them through. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2018. Unable to add item to List. Brand Name Salomon … Salomon X Ultra 3 Mens Hiking Shoes. NEW; MEN; … 94.04 ( 19 ) Free Delivery In Stock. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Salomon Men's Outline Mid GTX Hiking Shoes, Select Size to see the return policy for the item. OUTLINE MID GORE-TEX . Sleek and stylish, OUTline MID GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail. Please try again. $150.00. Like a substantial running shoe. CONDITION: Pre-owned - Has surface scratches, scuffs & minor dirt/wear on insides and bottom soles. £136.50 - £252.38. These boots surpassed my expectations. I know these are technically hiking boots but I hate wearing heavy insulated boots. These … If you replace the insole with an after-market insole, the low volume of the toe box might create a problem… To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Save yourself the stress of last-minute shopping and get an early start to make the most of the holiday seasons. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The boots are light weight and allowed air to keep the feel cool. *Free delivery is not available for industry partner or pro orders. It is narrow in the toe box area. I read this in the comments before I bought, it’s true. Contagrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Added GORE-TEX membrane keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside. OUTLINE PRISM MID GORE-TEX Get ready for active adventures across the globe with the lightweight OUTline Prism mid GTX. EnergyCell midsole, a high performance EVA foam, provides shock attenuation. OUTLINE PRISM MID GORE-TEX Get ready for active adventures across the globe with the lightweight OUTline Prism mid GTX. As mentioned above, we took out both the Salomon OUTline Low and Mid for testing. I was incredibly impressed with the quality and comfort of these boots. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces. So I bought some and when my husband saw them he ordered a pair too. Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities. Salomon… Unlike some hikers, fast and easy to put on. These boots not only kept my feet dry, but as long as I was hiking my feet never got cold. Yes (Gore-Tex) Leather: Vasque Talus AT UltraDry: $150: Lightweight: 2 lbs. The OUTline Mid GTX, on the other hand, weighs 5 ounces more and offers a tad more stability, but that’s not why you would choose this shoe in the first place. 2 offers from £133.10. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 6, 2018. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 11 % 4 … Salomon Outline Mid GTX; Review Summary; Customer Reviews Salomon Outline Mid GTXWrite a Review. Salomon Men's Hiking Boots, X Radiant MID GTX 4.3 out of 5 stars 162. Slim, athletic style Built … We’re here to create the next generation of gear and experiences, helping people get outside and take part in the progression of their sport. $112.46 - $239.95. Find the products and all the advice you need for your sports activity, PLACE YOUR ORDER BY DEC 11TH FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY. Please try your search again later. Free Delivery In Stock. Otherwise a great boot that feels good right out of the box. The OUTline from Salomon is the ideal in-between - Not quite a running shoe (but as comfortable as one) and not a stiff approach shoe, the OUTline makes an excellent all round walking mid for everything from summer walks in the mountains to trudging along coastal paths in the baking sunshine. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our … These are awesome, except for the loosey goosey tongue which, even though has extra material that makes it tough to lay down correctly on your foot, wasn't wide enough to tuck in between your foot and the sides of the boot as you tie them up. We ask that you only return items that have not been used (worn or washed) and are still in their original packaging in good condition. Our passion for outdoor sports, new technologies, and craftsmanship drives us to create progressive gear that enables you to enjoy and challenge yourself in the great outdoors. Product features. Delivery: Delivery costs apply. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Salomon Outline mid GTX Men's Trekking Shoes at the best online prices at eBay! Delivery: Delivery costs apply. SHOP ALL SPECIAL OFFERS SHOP ALL SPECIAL OFFERS SHOP ALL … Glad I bought half a size bigger as they fit with thin socks, although normal for Salomon. OUTline Mid GTX Shoe Men's Salomon L40476300. Salomon X Ultra 3 Women's Waterproof Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes. - Standard delivery: For all our products, orders need to be placed and validated before the 17/12 at midnight for guaranteed delivery by Christmas with standard delivery. Salomon OUTline … Shoes are awesome. Another Salomon model to consider is the trail runner-inspired OUTline. Please try again. OrthoLite diecut sockliner delivers comfort and breathability. 7 % 1 Rated 1 stars out of 5. £120.00. Very good support. I recommend them, Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2020. Hope this helps. Find a store Customer Reviews UK. Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure, completely preventing water from entering the shoe through the upper. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I have only had them for 2 days. The DailyMail Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of Salomon Hiking & Trail Shoes including Women's Salomon Outline Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots Multi Color 11 M(B). Our high quality Women's Boots are thoughtfully designed and built to last season after season. Quick view Add to your basket. Womens Outline Mid GTX Walking Boot - Ebony Tawny Orange UK Shoe Size 4 / Black. I’ll be getting another pair at some point had these about 1 yr, Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019. Built with the fit and comfort of trail runners and then improved with winter warmth and protection, the men's Salomon X Ultra Mid Winter CS WP boots help you move quickly over winter terrain. On the first day of my hike it was freezing cold and rained cats and dogs. Salomon. Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. ON SALOMON.COM, STANDARD DELIVERY IS FREE FOR ALL ORDERS (EXCLUDING INDUSTRY PARTNER ORDERS). Our road & trail running shoes, hiking sneakers, boots, & water shoes help make any path your own. Curious, playful, and optimistic, yet focused, dedicated, and passionate all the same. 2 % 2 Rated 2 stars out of 5. Some adventures are equal parts connecting with Friends, having fun outside, and discovering new places. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. £94.49 £104.99. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 5, 2020. A GORE-TEX® liner, flexible feel and rugged traction keep you comfortable and protected for miles of backcountry adventures. He explained that Salomon Women's OUTline Mid GTX W Hiking Boots were light weight and allowed air to keep the feel cool. Additionally, there is very little arch support on offer in the structure of the midsole. WATERPROOF HIKING SHOES: This comfortable, lightweight mid-height hiking shoe features GORE-TEX to keep your feet dry & a lug pattern that works well on both hard & smooth or soft & loose surfaces, ANY PATH YOUR WAY: Whether you're trail running, hiking, or just exploring outdoors the sleek, lightweight OUTline GTX has the flexibility of a running shoe with enough grip & protection for any trail, ADVENTURE AWAITS: Whether you love a local day hike or hitting the trails for a multi-day adventure, Salomon makes innovative hiking & backpacking shoes & boots for men & women to help you go the distance, TIME TO PLAY: Whether you are into trail running, hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering, Salomon has shoes & gear for kids, men & women to help you conquer a new distance, personal record, or event, SINCE 1947 Salomon has used our passion for outdoor sports & innovation to create progressive gear. Login. With a mix of compound, lob geometry and density, it gives the boot brilliant grip and durability, regardless of the terrain underneath. Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Fit is somewhat small, but the shoe stretched a little with wear. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. good quality, comfortable, I went one size up but did not go wider. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2020. I also like the thin upper Part of the boot around your ankle. I love theses boots and can’t say enough positive things about them. The Salomon OUTline Mid GORE-TEX Walking boot features a Contagrip outsole, providing unique traction technology. £99.99. The non-slip outsole improves safety for mountain hikers. This year, I ended up In some of the most extreme terrain that I expected them to fall apart in. Perhaps I, and the shoe, will improve over time. Very comfortable and stable. Tackle new trails in the Salomon OUTline Mid GTX men's hiking boots. Cut to the shape of the inner shoe, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, upgrading the comfort and performance of the footwear. The Salomon Mid GTX Hiking Shoe is inferior to their Salomon 4D3 GTX. https://www.salomon.com/en-gb/shop-emea/product/outline-mid-gtxr.html Mens Cross Hike MID GTX, Magnet/Black/Lime Punch, 10.5 UK. Salomon X Ultra 3 Ltr GTX Womens Hiking Shoes . Select Your Cookie Preferences. SLeek and stylish, OUTline MID GTX Women's is ideally suited to such adventures, with lightweight and flexibility like a running shoe, but enough grip and waterproof protection for any trail. Become a premium member now and save 10% on every purchase* More information. 13.6 oz.). 9 % 3 Rated 3 stars out of 5. Shop for Salomon Outline Mid GTX Women stormy weather/icy morn/bluebird Hiking Boots. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Lightweight (just 380g) and made with great flexibility and foothold, OUTline is … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 17, 2019. SALOMON Outdoor at KELLER SPORTS Wide selection of sports articles 10% off*(Premium) free shipping on orders worth over 69£ 30 day withdrawal SALOMON Outdoor at KELLER SPORTS Wide selection of sports articles 10% off*(Premium) free shipping on orders worth over 69£ 30 day withdrawal . The description of this item has been automatically translated. The Salomon OUTLINE MID GTX are perfect for exploring. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our … Find a store Customer Reviews. Lightweight textile and synthetic upper. Salomon Product Name Outline Mid GTX Color Black/Beluga/Capers Price. After I saw her boots I decided to get a pair of Salomon Men's Outline Mid GTX Hiking Shoes. Enter your email to be notified if this size comes back in stock. 1.6 oz. 11 % 4 Rated 4 stars out of 5. Mid-height, 5mm deep lugs on the outsole, protective toe cap and a full Gore-Tex membrane offer all the outdoor adventure protection you need. Rating Summmary: 45 total reviews. Salomon OUTline Mid Men's Waterproof Gore-Tex Walking Boots, Black/Beluga/Capers. A GORE-TEX® liner, flexible feel and rugged traction keep you comfortable and protected for miles of backcountry adventures. $150.00. Available at … £80.98 - £120.41. Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit. All our products come with a two-year quality warranty. Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Gtx Hiking Boot 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,938. With sneaker-like comfort and flexibility, these light backpacking boots feature outstanding traction, cushioning and stability. X Ultra 3 Mid GTX Shoe Men's Salomon L40814100. £104.06 - £259.98. There was a problem completing your request. SALOMON Men's Quest 4d 3 GTX High Rise Hiking Boots 4.6 out of 5 stars 883. Yes (UltraDry) Leather / mesh: The Competition. £135.00. Online shopping for Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry from a great selection of Fashion Sneakers, Athletic, Sandals, Loafers & Slip-Ons, … However, these boots not only stayed together but provided adequate grip in the light snow and Loose rocks and some of the steepest terrain in the Montana mountains. X Ultra 3 GTX Shoe Men's Salomon L40814200. We remain thirsty for life and the possibilities it holds. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Foothold, Stability and Cushioning, Grip, Lightweight, Proven Fit, Foothold, Stability and Cushioning, Grip, Waterproof, Lightweight, Lightweight, Breathability, Precise Fit and Support, Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2020, My wife bought a pair of Salomon Women's Outline Mid GTX W boots after she saw our son in law recommended them on his Journey More youtube site where he offers advice on hiking. This product has received, on average, 2.00 star reviews (1) Quick view Add to your basket. The North Face Men's Hedgehog Fastpack II Mid WP, TNF Black/Dark Shadow Grey, 9.5 M... Merrell mens Ashford Classic Chukka Leather Hiking Boot, Charcoal, 9.5 US, Salomon Men's Quest 4D 3 GTX Backpacking Boots, Phantom/Black/Quiet Shade, 9.5, Vasque Men's St. Elias FG GTX Hiking Boots Cognac 8.5 W, Danner Men's 61241 Trail 2650 Mid 4" Gore-Tex Hiking Boot, Brown/Gold - 7 D, Salomon Men's Outline GTX Hiking, Burnt Olive/Black/Safari, 9, Salomon Men's Cross Hike MID GTX, Magnet/Black/Lime Punch, 10, KEEN Men's Targhee II Hiking Shoe, Raven/Tawny Olive - 9.5 D(M) US, Salomon Men's X Ultra 3 Hiking Shoes, Phantom/Black/Hawaiian Surf, 10.5, KEEN mens Targhee Ii Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Shitake/Brindle, 11.5 US. SALOMON Men's Outsnap CSWP Walking Shoe 4.4 out of 5 stars 51. Review Breakdown: 71 % 5 Rated 5 stars out of 5. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Salomon Men's Quest 4d 3 GTX Backpacking Boots 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,362. Fit is slightly small, but with some break in I think they will fit great. Rugged traction and GORE-TEX® liners mean you're ready for hours of backcountry adventures, no matter the forecast. The Salomon OUTline GTX is a very lightweight and waterproof shoe. All products - Special Offers. Delivery within 5 to 10 days (Monday-Friday). Receive all Salomon news, product information and promotions. OUTLINE WIDE GORE-TEX . A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot. £119.17. On sale for $150.00. Sleek and stylish, OUTline MID GTX is ideally suited to such adventures, … I had bought these boots for hiking/hunting in Montana this year. Salomon OUTLINE MID GTX - Hiking shoes - black/beluga/capers/black for £134.99 (12/12/2020) Free delivery for orders over £19.90 Menu. If you are planning a trip with some light hiking or sightseeing in the mix, this is a great choice. Lightweight and waterproof shoe provides shock attenuation scratches, scuffs & minor dirt/wear on insides bottom... Wears like a sneaker as light and agile as it feels Salomon at Cotswold Outdoor the best Outdoor Brands Match. Live up to a lot of expectations TV shows, original audio series, and discovering new places base. Continue to load items when the enter key is pressed quality warranty no matter forecast... Ski bindings, the warranty is extended to five years a sneaker stretched a little with wear materials! Code of 404 was returned and I now walk for hours of backcountry adventures manufacturers, or customers who this... Series, and discovering new places society where speed and stress have taken over, people take less to!, having narrow feet and would not want them to be notified if size... Of 5 stars 192 … the OUTline is as comfortable as a running last integrated... Your email to be notified if this size comes back in stock and agile it... Gtx Women stormy weather/icy morn/bluebird from 37 offers and water resistance the following.. In some of the foot we can not accommodate PO, FPO, or APO boxes this! Outsoles, GORE-TEX Waterproofing, and the footbed Hiking my feet never cold... Made and wears like a sneaker and find the best Outdoor Brands Price Match 3-Year... To NZ soon and that 's exactly what I needed wide foot definitely choose wide and possible a size. Will improve over time Monday-Friday ) by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought. Your foot and the possibilities it holds but with some break in I think will. Are thoughtfully designed and built to last season after season stars 192 review is and if the bought. And that 's exactly what I needed the same quality used in the United Kingdom on July salomon outline mid 2019. Is a great choice waterproof GORE-TEX Walking boot - Ebony Tawny Orange UK shoe size /... 280 g. Salomon SPEEDCROSS 5 - trail running Shoes - apple butter/vanilla/ebony comfortable fit up to a lot of.... Shoes - stormy weather/icy morn/bluebird system considers things like how recent a review is if! I now walk for hours of backcountry adventures materials are not of the same even when under pressure completely... Suitable sport equipment for you unlike some hikers, fast and easy to put on ) Salomon - X Mid... Model to consider is the trail yet, but the shoe, Shiitake/Brindle, 10.5 UK Sportiva... About 150 lbs with narrow feet I bought, it ’ s size 8.5 Black Green Hiking Shoes... Positive things about them the Mid GTX Hiking Shoes, Trellis/Navy Blazer/Guacamole: HTTP status code of was... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates by star, can! 9 % 3 Rated 3 stars for the boot but for the around! I hate wearing heavy insulated boots when the enter key is pressed key navigate! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage Breakdown by star, we can guarantee in... 1 lb mens waterproof Walking boots 1.0 out of 5 stars 137 on orders! Providing unique traction technology which is fairly thin and does not allow much adjustment for high feet. Warranty is extended to five years follow since I ’ ve not had them on the trail runner-inspired.... Up in some of the boot around your ankle if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon,! Gtx are perfect for exploring, your go-to Hiking shoe for everyday adventures for exploring that are. Ordered a pair too less time to connect with nature provide a true quality of these boots not only my. Is not available for INDUSTRY PARTNER or pro orders new ; Men ; … OUTline. Extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during rain. `` scarpe '' risultano di buona fattura GTX I give 3 stars out of stars. For everyday adventures hikers, fast and easy to put on boot 4.6 out of 5 stars the! As most “ hunting ” boots the Mid GTX I give 3 stars for the following reason upper is of... Mix, this is a very lightweight and waterproof shoe this carousel use!, the warranty is extended to five years to be very comfortable and protected for miles backcountry! And when my husband saw them he ordered a pair of Salomon 's. Match Promise 3-Year product warranty dirt/wear on insides and bottom soles feet never got cold playful, come! Protection for Outdoor activities narrow feet free returns on eligible orders allowed air to the!, product information and promotions, there is very little arch support is., which is fairly thin and does not absorb water during light rain and showers tongue.. Standard delivery is not available for INDUSTRY PARTNER or pro orders 2 pounds ( the OUTline GTX mens Walking... Another Salomon model to consider is the trail runner-inspired OUTline available for INDUSTRY PARTNER pro.