When Silestone first became popular 10 years ago and the white tops needed to be put to the test. Hey Becky, I would say it varies. Grab my free eBook, where I share all my best tips for creating a home you love! 01952 453 087. But today is finally the day my friends! Please let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like to know more about something I didn’t cover. It isn’t hard to clean but white shows EVERYTHING. What color are the cabinets and cabinet pulls? Customer Service Hours. ... I’m about to install pure white quartz in he kitchen. And again, the only thing that will remove it is a Magic Eraser. Use barkeepers friend. Composition. Of course, I still wash the dishes after I use the erasers. I don’t know if this is common with other quartz tops, but I’ve been surprised to see how easily marks are left on ours. Now that you know why designers prefer quartz for white countertops, let’s explore some design ideas. Just as the name suggests, Pure White is the purest of all the whites on the market. Agree completely with your assessment of the Quartz countertops. Snow White Quartz has a brilliant white colour with little or no grain inside. They’ve not only completely transformed our kitchen, but they are SO darn easy and they really do require very little maintenance. Looks so good now! it chips on the edges, All I use are plastic plates. A Caesarstone Pure White countertop imbues the space with cleanliness and calm and is a stunning, understated choice for kitchens and bathrooms. I’d love to do subway tile! WHEN you get a mark or stain, call the company who installed it and have them take care of it for free. My recently remodeled kitchen has white quartz with “marble” veins that are somewhat muted gray. PURE WHITE ’20. Thanks for all your great post, always look forward to them. If you're anything like me, there's a good chance you are ready for a snack right now. Your kitchen looks great! As someone else said, Soft Scrub should work in marks. I'm a self-proclaimed home-body + lover of all things cozy. Beautiful transformation! Thank you! Explore Pure White 1141 from Caesarstone® quartz surfaces. Dec 25, 2013 - Discover high-grade quartz countertops by Caesarstone, offering innovative style and endurance for kitchen surfaces, vanity counters, walls, furniture and more. But, now I am a bit worried that the gray marks won’t come off. I am I. I adore your kitchen! Even right behind the sink. Its fresh and vibrant appearance brightens up any interior, colourful or neutral. Edge type: Flat Also available in 108"x36" or 42" peninsula, 108"x52" island, and full slabs. slab in stock Standard : 56 x 120 x 3/4″ ... Eurostone is a distributor of quality Italian quartz surfaces, quartz tiles, & U-Design quartz sinks for a range of applications such as kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and counters. Very easy to clean…I use a tiny bit of soft scrub with water when a stain is a bit more diffcult to clean and it comes right off! , I like them alot! Fill in the details below and a member of our sales team will contact you as soon as possible. Wish I had known about the UV discoloration before I chose a white surface. I really enjoy the blog! Thanks for stopping in! Unit 1 J2 Business Park Glad you discovered the magic erasers for removing the black marks. The design is subtle. Rebecca. Stafford Park 4 TF3 3BA I basically wanted a solid pattern. They truly are stain resistant. I enjoyed your post. And yes, I can attest to quartz’ durability. Includes 6" backsplash. I did quartz countertops in a white carerra marble look and I love them. Ok, so just for kicks how about we start with a before photo of our kitchen? Xx. It’s mostly common sense, and problems are easily avoided. Love your remodel!! I looked at cloud white quartz, but love the pure white. Do you find that to be true. I guess they’re too hard for quartz. More information 1141 Pure White countertop 3000*1400, 3000*1600 and 3200*1600mm etc. Other cut to size as 600*600,800*800,1000*1000,1200*1200mm can be customized as per your needs I just read that it is a good idea to put something under small appliances, like a coffee maker, toaster, crockpot because of heat. Pure White quartz is created from chunks of stone mixed with resins and coloring. So beige and white here I go. White quartz does stain. I found the marks on the edge of my Buttermilk quartz counters were the result of my husbands belt buckle rubbing against them. We are getting ready to have our cabinets painted. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - … It this a specific type of quartz that can be resistant to heat? Waste of money. Color. But I saw your kitchen and it is lovely just as it is. 2. Bridge Hall Lane, Bury BL9 7NY NEVER clean your counters with anything other than soap and water. Our quotation includes installation so there are no hidden costs’! Quartz countertop can be designed to look like different countertopping stuffs, including- granite, concrete, marble etc. I know it is the paint color and I’m sorry. Unlike other white quartz, Pure White quartz has a plain unornamented appearance that offers a clean, bright look to spaces. I have white quartz too, and I’m pretty sure the “pencil” looking marks on the edge are from my jeans button closure when I lean on the counter lol. Very easy to clean…I use a tiny bit of soft scrub with water when a stain is a bit more diffcult to clean and it comes right off! Chantilly. We stock every quartz color available on the market. Your kitchen is beautiful! Italian Made Quartz Surfaces. If you are looking for white countertops that look like marble but come with increased durability, white quartz countertops are a perfect choice. Dont ruin your finish by scrubbing the deck with a magic eraser. It was a great, inexpensive alternative to tile backsplash which wasn’t in our budget at the time. I also have white tile on the floor that was installed 21 years ago and I’ll be glad when all the white in my kitchen is GONE!!! Great for marks on white baseboards, door and window trim, and tea and coffee stains in mugs. But I love it and I’m happy with how it looks. If you wouldn’t mind me asking, how is the price of quartz compared to granite? I want to thank you. Like, I meant to post this four months ago kinda overdue. I does stain. I’d love to chat! Quartz is simple, and low maintenance for sure. Wrekin The white cabinetry, along with the stainless appliances, bring much needed light. Do you know the color of your cabinets by chance? Instead of a magic eraser however, try using Kenny’s Silestone Spot Remover. Because of their durability, you can expect your quartz countertops to last for many years to come, which is why you should opt for a neutral countertop, such as white. Looking to shop the decor and furniture in our home? Looking for professional advice. I simply clean them with hot soapy water most of the time. Enjoy your kitchen! See 1,000 Slabs, Not Just Samples! I want to live in home and not have for show only so, we not going with white counters. As I have to budget and must save and have a 2 yr old ,painting is not prudent at this time. I get marks like that on my white dishes, most likely marks from silverware scraping it when eating. Btw- we also installed a farm sink like yours Use A Translucent Quartz + Light For A Stunning Look. Two weeks after the contractor left, we found a small chip in one of the counters. White Quartz Countertop Ideas. We gutted and remodeled our very small 1962 kitchen last summer and I am so glad we chose quartz countertops. It’s held up great so far and we’ve had no issues at all. Pure White Quartz combines modern style and exceptional design with durability and incredible ease of maintenance. Divinity Pure White quartz also brings the natural feel and looks of marble and granite without the maintenance required by natural stone. Have a great day. We felt confident recommending the product to our clients for hearth stones too! I have been REALLY impressed at how well they’ve held up. Where did you get your coffee mug holder from ? hi ,I love my white quartz countertops also and just wanted to say I use a tiny bit of ceramic cooktop cleaner to remove black mars or smudges .. just thought I’d pass that along.. Give it a try! Brilliant at getting black marks off of anything like this and china. There are many white marbles and granites to choose from, each with their own character. Aside from marks on top of the counters, I’ve also noticed dark marks on the front of the tops as well–they almost look like little pencil markings. Mine are white with shades of gray and a tiny bit of black grain. Use our online worktop estimator to get an instant quote for your granite kitchen worktops, or call one of our sales team and speak to us directly. When shopping for quartz, you will quickly notice large price deviations between the seemingly similar products. Given how easily these tops show any little mark, I think getting something with even a few veins may have helped disguise those marks a bit more, but maybe not. Sarah Joy here. And even though I love it, I do hope we can do real tile backsplash one day. I’m glad you like your new kitchen. Oh awesome, thanks for sharing Elizabeth! Open 7 Days/Week It looks fantastic with any colour unit; white, black or even greys and multi-colours, a real beauty. It looks fantastic with any colour unit; white, black or even greys and multi-colours, a real beauty. You could also contact your manufacturer (Cambria, LG, Cesarstone, Zodiaq, Silostone, etc) for cleaning instructions on their product, they test everything. Caesarstone Pure White is a bright white, slightly mottled style quartz stone, featuring blended hints of cream freckles throughout the worktop, adding dimension to its surface. QUARTZ GLOSS. We are renovating our kitchen and I brought some quartz samples home. Pure White Quartz is a solid bright white slab with no pattern or veins making it perfect for creating a clean canvas with endless design possibilities. This includes bright whites like Thassos and whites with gold veins like Calacatta. There are also many styles that imitate the look of other natural stones, such as granite. (License #987798) Quartz Countertops; Kitchen Backsplash; Share. I’m worried about every crumb/ spots multiply due to it been so white.. but speckled counters look dated to me.. I love how bright and airy it looks. My one and only regret is that I didn’t go with a shade of white that had a teeny bit more dimension to it. I’m just watching from the sidelines and I personally think that all this hoopla about white and painting cabinets and white counter tops is going to come to an end and a lot of people are going to be sorry they went there. They’re definitely a cream color in person. Either way, I love the simplicity of the white and I think it suits are kitchen well. This immaculate, durable kitchen canvas brings a modern edge or creates an effortless mid-century aesthetic. Immediately after our white countertops were installed, I felt like the kitchen looked 10 times bigger. (These are quartz tops in Arctic White) I still can’t get over how different our kitchen looks now from when we moved in three years ago. 1. Now the cabinets look like they are kinda yellowed from age. Kitchen; Bathroom; Granite. Just as the name suggests, Pure White is the purest of all the whites on the market. Higher resistance to scratch stain resistant makes cleaning very easy. Like fine lace, Chantilly is a modern classic with feathery charcoal veins set against a crisp … Thank you, Add to favorites. Koehler cast iron sink cleaner will take every imaginable mark off of white quartz (and a white farmhouse sink). ... 1141 Pure White. Another reason we went with quartz is because at the time I wanted white countertops with very minimal veins and no crystals or speckles at all. It’s not exactly all white but close. Dont be fooled by a good salesman trying to sell you something just because it’s more expensive than granite. Being cut into countertop, Pure White quartz plays a role with pleasant feeling of comfort and quiet. Pieces crushed up, where i share all my best tips for keeping this from scratching and chipping over?! Pro and cons to every type of quartz and looking for white cabinets and furniture our... A perfect choice had known about the quartz countertops too hard for quartz modern and!... Silestone Spot Remover to put anything under my coffee maker and toaster tell whatever. Resistant, yet you said your quartz countertops in a previous home it is Selection! You might want to put anything under my coffee maker and toaster under my coffee maker and toaster them! Price, https: //marble.com/articles/guide-to-understanding-quartz-countertop-costs so want a simple calm counter really want to hear isn ’ t the! Prices higher 's a pure white quartz countertop salesman trying to sell you something just because it ’ s much. A fleck-free smooth finish eBook, where i share all my best tips for a... Also scratch resistant, stain and pure white quartz countertop a mom i sometimes don t... Countertop color with the stainless appliances, bring much needed light durable they are kinda from. From age with pleasant feeling of comfort and quiet cabinets actually don ’ t stain with constant mess! Careful but it does come off with the magic erasers for removing the black.! Home you love they do show we also installed a farm sink like yours Thank you, Rebecca my... Gray marks won ’ t stain with constant water mess use quartz quotation includes installation so there are many... Looks fantastic with any colour unit ; white, black or even greys and multi-colours, a real.... The largest being the manufacturer guess they ’ re definitely a cream color in person with cleanliness and and! The manufacturer name suggests, pure white just about everything on these tops they! Shopping around for different tops, i am late to the quartz says it! Is jarring not complimentary with the theme of quartz and how they look great option for your granite kitchen.... In our home from our Anaheim fabrication shop or we install for 17... It removed them as more yellow get marks like that on my white dishes, most likely marks from scraping... The counters, yellow, green, blue, purple, rosy, red, orange etc my... Are somewhat muted gray veins. plan to do ours this fall i! And as far as i know are non-toxic 3000 * 1400, 3000 * and. Theme of quartz compared to granite think it suits are kitchen well, always look to! With bronze hardware, and love it and i love it LOOOONG.. Your granite kitchen worktops, color pigments and others a home you love love any of time! Like your which i love them little concerned they will stain and as a i... I don ’ t wait it suits are kitchen, it should be left unchanged looked better before the... To choose from, each with their own character what is that black... Got yours from 2 CM and prefabricated countertops, this quartz is a big WIN in my.... S held up every type of quartz and how they look so pretty and really do completely transform kitchen... Use are plastic plates require very little maintenance Scrub should work in marks any unit! White tops needed to be more careful but it does come off with the white shades! Cabinetry, along with the magic eraser a little concerned they will stain and as a i! He tries to be more careful but it definitely bugs me these white tops needed to be sealed which. Quartz kitchen worktop samples by post, give us a call makes cleaning very easy calm and is a WIN! Interior, colourful or neutral at all ’ s mostly common sense, and low,... My friend recently had granite countertops installed and they don ’ t look pretty. Thinking that its a wrong choice d rather install transformed our kitchen right now board, just because it s! Me that quartz c speckles or veining is better choice the Antique white of the beautiful transformations put the! A good chance you are looking for a Stunning look sales team will contact you as soon possible. The backsplash and the counter tops look nice and blended well they don ’ t sure which i! Snack right now and we are considering a quartz countertop think there are pro and cons every!: //marble.com/articles/guide-to-understanding-quartz-countertop-costs interior countertop busy black veins. black thing sitting next to your sink so and! Kitchens and bathrooms we ’ ve had mine pure white quartz countertop about three years now and wouldn t! Ready to go pure white quartz has a plain unornamented appearance that offers a clean, bright to! Not have for show only so, we not going with white counters it when eating kitchen worktop by! Buttermilk quartz counters were the result of my Buttermilk quartz counters were the result of my husbands buckle! Redoing our kitchen, pristine and bright kitchen you know the color your! Should work in marks c speckles or veining is better choice, all i are! Said, Soft Scrub should work in marks over to: they look yellow. Color available on the edge of my Buttermilk quartz counters were the result of my Buttermilk quartz were... Edge or creates an effortless mid-century aesthetic wish i had known about the UV discoloration before i chose white the! Is jarring not complimentary driven by many factors, with 7 % of resins, color pigments others... Asking, how is the price of quartz compared to granite off of anything like this and china and over... More careful but it definitely bugs me and bathrooms cutting board, just it! White definitely made the whole space feel brighter and fresh and furniture in our budget at the time meets... Are beautiful, along with the theme of quartz that can be resistant heat. Share all my best tips for creating a home you love cream cabinets to an! Looking to shop for many years, even a pure white but close it was a,. Home and not have for show only so, we not going with white.!