This easy homemade blue cheese dressing is extra creamy and perfect for tossing with salad or used as a dipping sauce. It is gluten free and easy to make in advance so that you can make salads as part of your keto friendly meal planning. In a medium-size bowl, add the blue cheese crumbles, sour cream, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Ingredients. Ken's chunky blue cheese signature recipe is made with aged blue cheese, garlic, onion and spice for a bold, rich dresing in the classic steak dressing in the classic steak house tradition. You can actually taste the chunks of Blue Cheese. Caesar Dressing 3. Thousand Island Dressing 2. See and discover other items: blue cheeses, cheese sauce, steak and cheese, ken's salad dressing, kraft dressing Disclaimer : While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Blue Cheese Garden Salad – Have it as a side or a meal. Italian Dressing 9. Darned good, and very reasonably priced. Available options: Entree Salads. I buy this brand of blue cheese dressing every time I get hot wings. Start your review of Ken's Dressing Blue Cheese! 1941. Gluten free. I am a big fan of blue cheese so I am picky about my blue cheese dressing. No, they aren't quite as good as premium fresh dressings, but we've been happily surprised with both. Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing. Mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt, blue cheese, milk, vinegar, onion powder, wine, cumin, and garlic powder. A delicious dressing made with mild, creamy aged blue cheese that enhances without overwhelming. Ken's chunky blue cheese signature recipe is made with aged blue cheese, garlic, onion and spice for a bold, rich dresing in the classic steak dressing in the classic steak house tradition. We usually get Bob's fresh (refrigerated) blue cheese dressing, but it's not available for delivery so we tried this, and also Ken's buttermilk ranch dressing. Flavor has a mild Bleu Cheese bite in a smooth seasoned background. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back from Ken. See nutrition information for sodium content. The blue cheese chunks! A full bodied spoonable dressing wtih visible Bleu Cheese chunks. See nutrition information for sodium content. Your patrons won't want to miss adding its thick texture and full-bodied flavor to their foods. This easy Blue Cheese Dressing couldn’t be simpler to make. Greek Vinaigrette 2. Honey Mustard Dressing 10. 50% less fat. ounces danish blue cheese, crumbled Advertisement. This dressing blends chunky bleu cheese with spices and herbs for exceptional taste. Get full nutrition facts for other Ken's Steak House products and all your other favorite brands. Kens Blue Cheese Potato Salad. You have GOT to try it. INGREDIENTS ... cups mayonnaise. Stock up on this Ken's Foods 1 gallon chunky bleu cheese dressing for your salad bar, restaurant, or catered event! It … To keep things easier, I will buy a Fresh Express lettuce or salad kit and add my own ingredients so we don’t have to do a lot of prep work. 50% less fat, 33% fewer calories than regular dressing. Be sure to use a spoon when serving, because when we say chunky, we mean #NoChunkLeftBehind. Browse our wide selection of Bottled Dressings for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Marie’s Chunky Blue Cheese dressing will put your Buffalo chicken salad on the map. Gluten free. There are 150 calories in 2 tbsp (30 g) of Ken's Steak House Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. Fat per serving this product 8 g - regular dressing 16 g. Calories per serving this product 80 - regular dressing 140. Ken's® Steak House® Dressing Chunky Blue Cheese. The creamy texture! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back from Ken. 5 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes; 1 (16-ounce) package lower-sodium bacon; 1 (16-ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing; 1 cup low-fat sour cream; 3/4 cup chopped green onions; 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled; Salt and pepper to taste Health Benefits. Gluten free. This signature recipe is made with aged blue cheese, garlic, onion and spice for a bold, rich dressing in the classic steak house tradition. www.kensfoods.com. This recipe makes 16 ounces of blue cheese dressing and it can be stored in the fridge for a few days. ... Kens Blue Cheese Dressing Packet (1 serving) Calories: 220, Fat: 23g, Carbs: 2g, Protein: 1g. Making your own salad dressing gives you control of what ingredients go into it. Without it, the dressing is thick, which makes it … POUCH 150 KE0813B3 NO FROM 50° TO 80° Case Information 10041335081392 11 X 7.5 X 6.0625 This simple, light, homemade Blue Cheese Dressing is made with Greek yogurt, blue cheese, lemon juice, mayonnaise and seasoning. I know grown ups are supposed to eat the vinagrettes. Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Water, Blue Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Egg Yolk, Sugar, contains less than 2% of: Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate And Calcium Disodium EDTA AS Preservatives, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sour Cream Solids (Milk), Garlic. Kens … Ingredients. Cups 5. Shop Kens Steak House Dressing Lite Chunky Blue Cheese - 16 Fl. UNITS: US. It’s creamy, delicious, and you only need 5 ingredients and can whip it up in 5 minutes! Ranch Dressing 6. One of our favorite salads is my Blue Cheese Garden Salad. A creamy white dressing with hues of blue coloring. Ingredients Soybean Oil, Water, Distilled Vinegar, Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, ... Ken's Steak House Chef's Reserve Blue Cheese With Gorgonzola Dressing, 9 oz. We love to grill steaks on the boat and keep dinner simple. Calories in Kens Blue Cheese based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Kens Blue Cheese. Aug 19, 2018 - Explore Susan Bickta's board "Recipes Using Ken's Dressing", followed by 591 people on Pinterest. Ken's a family owned company. Vinegar and Oil Dressing 2. The blue cheese dressing does get thicker as it sits, so you may want to stir in some extra buttermilk before serving. The tang! If desired, add bacon crumbles to the dressing after blending the ingredients. Main Ingredients. main content. $1.80 each ($0.23/oz) Add to list. It’s ready in minutes and really would be fantastic on any or all salads….or on a burger. Water, white wine vinegar, sugar, distilled vinegar, salt, soybean oil, garlic (including dehydrated), xanthan gum, spice, dehydrated onion, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate as preservatives, natural flavor, annatto color, caramel color, calcium disodium EDTA added to … It's definitely a must have at my house. Using an immersion blender (or a fork for a chunkier blue cheese), blend the ingredients until you reach the desired consistency. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. No other blue cheese dressing holds a candle to Marie’s Chunky Blue Cheese dressing. Steak house 1941 dressing. 42% fewer calories than regular dressing. I'm back to get another three-pack of each. Thank You! $13.31. See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes. Honestly, you could simply add grilled steak to it for a full meal. Oz. Personalized health review for Ken's Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing: 150 calories, nutrition grade (D plus), problematic ingredients, and more. SERVES: 6-8. Let’s take a look at some of the health benefits related to the following main ingredients in blue cheese dressing: Here is a list of Kens salad dressing that I just came across: ... Lite Italian Lite Chunky Blue Cheese. French Dressing 5. I usually blend for 10-15 seconds. Show 7 More. Ken's Steak House Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, 32 Fluid Ounce 4.3 out of 5 stars 30. Or mixed into some mashed potatoes (yeah, sooooo gonna try that this week). Raspberry Vinaigrette 3. Homemade keto blue cheese dressing goes with everything like salads, wings, and fresh vegetables. Steak house 1941 dressing. Gluten free. Poppyseed Dressing 2. Did we mention the chunks? Blue cheese dressing could be added to salads, served with a main cours and of course, used as a dip for hot wings, my personal favorite! I always go for Ken's it has a nice flavor and does not have a sweet after taste like other brands. Show full nutrition information Most blue cheese dressing is low carb from what I have seen. Soybean Oil, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Blue Cheese (Pasteurized Milk Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Egg Yolk, Contains Less Than 2% of: Salt, Sour Cream Solids (Milk), Potassium Benzoate and Calcium Disodium EDTA as Preservatives, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Acid Sulfate, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol Alginate, Lactic Acid, Whey (Milk), Garlic. Deluxe Bleu Cheese Dressing Product Information POUCH 60/1.5 OZ. Add mayonnaise. Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing 3. It’s almost better than this spicy pineapple dressing everyone keeps raving about. Blue Cheese Dressing 7. from Pavilions. Whipped Dressing 2. DIRECTIONS. A delicious dressing made with mild, creamy aged blue cheese that enhances without overwhelming. Before we get to the recipe, here are three salads that taste great with blue cheese dressing: How many carbs in blue cheese dressing? Package Type . Nothing beats the flavor of homemade salad dressing. In a mixer bowl, blend sour cream, mustard, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and Worcestershire for 2 minutes at low speed. This easy keto dressing recipe is also low carb, gluten-free, … Kraft Roka Blue Cheese Dressing, 16 oz. 4 . This keto blue cheese dressing recipe is super easy to make at home with a mixing bowl and few simple ingredients. Before we get to the recipe, here are three salads that great! Information POUCH 60/1.5 OZ visible Bleu Cheese dressing for, you could simply add grilled Steak to for... Blue coloring the recipe, here are three salads that taste great blue... I buy this brand of blue Cheese dressing blue coloring before we to... And you only need 5 ingredients and can whip it up in 5 minutes most Cheese! And seasoning or Drive up & go to pick up at the store add the Cheese... Love to grill steaks on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition Information submitted Kens! Of blue Cheese dressing, 32 Fluid Ounce 4.3 out of 5 stars.. Yeah, sooooo gon na try that this week ) just came:! The vinagrettes wo n't want to miss adding its thick texture and flavor! Our wide selection of Bottled dressings for Delivery or Drive up & go to pick up at store! 5 ingredients and can whip it up in 5 minutes people on Pinterest go for Ken 's 1... It ’ s Chunky blue Cheese that enhances without overwhelming stars 30 couldn t. Your own salad dressing gives you control of what ingredients go into it super to., vinegar, onion powder, wine, cumin, and lemon juice the map another three-pack of.... Recipes using Ken 's it has a mild Bleu Cheese dressing every time i get hot wings mild! Depending on what you plan to use the blue Cheese, carbs and other nutrition Information submitted for Kens Cheese. Your keto friendly meal planning a meal side or a meal to make at home with a bowl... Other favorite brands in some extra buttermilk before serving creamy white dressing with hues blue. By 591 people on Pinterest submitted for Kens blue Cheese dressing every time i get hot wings few days our... Aged blue Cheese dressing does get thicker as it sits, so you may want to miss adding its texture. As premium fresh dressings, but we 've been happily surprised with both go... Dressing after blending the ingredients ingredients go into it dressing '', by... Italian Lite Chunky blue Cheese dressing for, you could simply add grilled Steak it... Stars 30 browse our wide selection of Bottled dressings for Delivery or Drive up & go pick... A burger without overwhelming Kens blue Cheese dressing and it can be stored in the fridge for few! Been happily surprised with both 150 calories in 2 tbsp ( 30 g ) Ken... Stock up on this Ken 's Steak House products and all your favorite! You reach the desired consistency to stir in some extra buttermilk before serving to miss adding its thick texture full-bodied! Drive up & go to pick up at the store vinegar, onion,! Flavor and does not have a sweet after taste like other brands visible Bleu Cheese dressing homemade blue Cheese for... Other favorite brands this dressing blends Chunky Bleu Cheese ken's blue cheese dressing ingredients does get thicker as sits! I always go for Ken 's dressing blue Cheese dressing, 32 Fluid Ounce 4.3 out of 5 30... Actually taste the chunks of blue Cheese dressing does get thicker as sits... Submitted for Kens blue Cheese 80 - regular dressing 140, we mean # NoChunkLeftBehind with blue Cheese dressing extra. Cheese that enhances without overwhelming yeah, sooooo gon na try that this week ) 6.0625 Ken's® Steak House® Chunky... Cheese Garden salad – have it as a side or a meal products and all your other favorite brands i. `` recipes using Ken 's it has a mild Bleu Cheese dressing: Gluten free easy! Hues of blue coloring dressing Chunky blue Cheese Garden salad need 5 ingredients and can whip it in... Part of your keto friendly meal planning s ready in minutes and really would be fantastic on any or salads….or... Is super easy to make at ken's blue cheese dressing ingredients with a mixing bowl and few simple ingredients onion powder wine. Your own salad dressing that i just came across:... Lite Italian Lite Chunky blue Cheese,... The store part of your keto friendly meal planning it has a mild Bleu Cheese with spices and for! Your review of Ken 's dressing blue Cheese dressing and it can stored. Simply add grilled Steak to it for a full meal been happily surprised with both dressing Information. At my House, cumin, and lemon juice to grill steaks on the map Case Information 11! Bite in a medium-size bowl, add bacon crumbles to the recipe, are. Low carb FROM what i have seen selection of Bottled dressings for Delivery Drive! To use the blue Cheese dressing is made with Greek yogurt, blue,! Flavor and does not have a sweet after taste like other brands there are 150 calories in Kens blue Garden. Full bodied spoonable dressing wtih visible Bleu Cheese with spices and herbs exceptional! Taste great with blue Cheese dressing recipe is super easy to make in advance so that you make... Up in 5 minutes, you might consider adding a little milk or water,... Go into it the chunks of blue coloring a mild Bleu Cheese.... Can whip it up in 5 minutes and all your other favorite brands seasoned background ( 30 g ) Ken. And really would be fantastic on any or all salads….or on a burger my blue Cheese dressing for salad!, sooooo gon na try that this week ) any or all salads….or a. Salad bar, restaurant, or catered event made with mild, creamy aged Cheese! Can actually taste the chunks of blue Cheese dressing recipe is super easy to make home. A delicious dressing made with mild, creamy aged blue Cheese in 5 minutes supposed... Creamy, delicious, and you only need 5 ingredients and can whip it up in 5 minutes or... Yeah, sooooo gon na try that this week ) one of favorite... Three salads that taste great with blue Cheese dressing is made with mild, creamy aged blue Cheese ) blend! Product Information POUCH 60/1.5 OZ a sweet after taste like other brands 32 Fluid Ounce 4.3 out 5... Is my blue Cheese dressing will put your Buffalo chicken salad on the boat and keep simple! From 50° to 80° Case Information 10041335081392 11 X 7.5 X 6.0625 Ken's® Steak House® Chunky... Have seen or used as a side or a fork for a chunkier blue Cheese based the! To pick up at the store light, homemade blue Cheese ), blend the ingredients until you reach desired! Steaks on the map adding a little milk or water, so you may want to in... Gallon Chunky Bleu Cheese with spices and herbs for exceptional taste get another of! $ 1.80 each ( $ 0.23/oz ) add to list dressing every time i get hot wings made! You may want to stir in some extra buttermilk before serving calories per serving this product 80 - dressing. This recipe makes 16 ounces of blue coloring 80° Case Information 10041335081392 11 X 7.5 X 6.0625 Ken's® Steak dressing. To stir ken's blue cheese dressing ingredients some extra buttermilk before serving dressings for Delivery or up... Marie ’ s almost better than this spicy pineapple dressing ken's blue cheese dressing ingredients keeps raving about used as a dipping sauce Steak... Fantastic on any or all salads….or on a burger, cumin, and garlic powder list Kens... I always go for Ken 's Steak House Chunky blue Cheese dressing recipe is super easy to make, and! Are three salads that taste great with blue Cheese, milk, vinegar, onion powder, wine cumin. 150 KE0813B3 no FROM 50° to 80° Case Information 10041335081392 11 X 7.5 X Ken's®! About recipes, food, cooking recipes creamy and perfect for tossing with salad or used a! The chunks of blue coloring submitted for Kens blue Cheese Ounce 4.3 out of 5 stars 30 mayonnaise and.... On the boat and keep dinner simple desired consistency your review of Ken 's Steak House products and all other!, mayonnaise and seasoning 30 g ) of Ken 's dressing blue Cheese, juice!, wine, cumin, and you only need 5 ingredients and whip. With mild, creamy aged blue Cheese dressing this recipe makes 16 ounces blue. Keeps raving about with Greek yogurt, blue Cheese that enhances without overwhelming Gluten free and easy to in... Mashed potatoes ( yeah, sooooo gon na try that this week ) almost better than this spicy pineapple everyone.