Garnish with lime and orange wedges. Frozen Pineapple Margaritas. For this Pineapple Margarita, I’m using Tequila Cazadores, which is known for its taste, smoothness, and versatility. Please read my disclosure policy. Lifestyle [RECIPE] FROZEN PIÑA MARGARITAS. This frozen papaya pineapple margarita recipe is the perfect tropical cocktail to cool off a hot summer night. Frozen pineapple margaritas. Pineapple Margarita Recipe. It's easy to change the color of this margarita by switching from triple sec to blue curaçao. It’s tropical and fruity, sweet and tangy pineapple margarita to sweeten up your weekend. These pitaya margaritas can be easily customized with different frozen fruits. Ever since my little trip over to Tulum I’ve been craving margaritas. If you skip the pineapple chunks, you will be left with the very popular strawberry margarita. 4 Comments. Combine pineapple, orange juice, lime juice, tequila and triple sec in a blender and pulse until uniform. This coconut margarita with strong hints of pineapple is a sweet twist on a classic cocktail. According to the author of this August 2012 article, her icy pineapple maragaritas are just right for late summer and Labor Day imbibing. Frozen Pineapple Margarita. https://www.thespruceeats.com/tamarind-pineapple-margarita-recipe-760788 This tequila has its origins in the highlands of the State of Jalisco, in the city of Arandas. All you need is pineapple, orange juice, lime juice and ice. It's no secret that I am a HUGE fan of frozen cocktails. This Frozen Pineapple Virgin Margarita is a refreshing, healthy mocktail recipe that’s perfect for summer! (If your margarita looks too thick thin with an additional 1/4 cup orange juice.) Pineapple Margarita . Dip glass rims in a shallow dish of water, then into sugar. Blend until smooth. Perfect for summer patio sipping! 2020 - Frozen Pineapple Margarita Recipe. One sip and you will instantly feel like you're on vacation at a tropical island. A great flavor combination of sweet tropical fruits with a hint of salty-spicy. Try a frozen pineapple margarita tonight! Frozen Picante Pineapple Margaritas . 2 juil. If you would like to make more servings, simply click on the “1 glass” in the recipe below and adjust the servings to you needs. Author: Kristen Olson; Prep Time: 10 mins; Total Time: 10 mins; Yield: 2 Servings 1 x; Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Delicious fresh, pineapple margarita. Serve immediately. There’s something so marvelously fresh, zingy, tasty, moreish, slurpable about a good margarita. Mar 2, 2016 - Frozen Pineapple Margarita Recipe ~ It’s tropical and fruity, sweet and tangy The recipe card ingredients will accordingly! https://allfood.recipes/disney-dole-pineapple-whip-margarita https://www.mamalatinatips.com/2019/04/frozen-pineapple-margarita.html It is scrumptious on the rocks or blended with ice. I’ve been craving margaritas for years! The taste will not change from the original Hawaiian margarita. And that goes double for frozen ones. Can be served over ice or frozen! Because of the fruits, it won't be a true blue like the blue margarita, but more of a purple. By: Rosie . If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Perhaps it’s summer, perhaps it’s the love of the citrusy lime-flavor or perhaps it’s the overall fresh taste, but margaritas are one of my favorite cocktails. En Español. https://www.supercall.com/recipe/frozen-pineapple-tequila-margarita No added sweetener of any kind is necessary. Jun 30, 2016 - This pineapple Frozen Margarita recipe is the perfect cocktail when those summer days get hot-tequila, orange, pineapple and lime flavors blend perfectly into this frozen cocktail! In a blender, put 2 C ice, 1 C chopped frozen pineapple, 1/2 C light coconut milk, 1/2 C tequila, and 1/4 C triple sec. Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margaritas You need a tropical cocktail in hand ASAP! Who am I kidding? For a hot summer day, I can imagine these being refreshing and perfect for any backyard get-togethers. Good thing because you don’t have time to waste at the end of a long, stressful, freezing day. The recipe is inspired by this one from the Foolproof Living. HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE MARGARITAS, STEP BY STEP: In blender add your frozen pineapple, orange juice, lime juice and sugar. This prepared-to-drink margarita is produced with the flavor of fresh pineapple and the extract of lime for a refreshingly crisp bite and tangy finish. Like most margaritas, this one is quick and simple. 24 Comments. I include instructions for 1 drink, 4 drinks or a pitcher for a crowd. Frozen Pineapple Margarita Sweet and Savory by Shinee fresh lime juice, lime, triple sec, ice, pineapples, coarse kosher salt and 2 more Orange Pineapple Margarita Blender Happy The official margarita of 1800®, pre-mixed with premium tequila. If you are making this alcoholic you would substitute out the orange juice and add in your tequila, triple sec and lime juice … Frozen Pineapple Margarita Sweet and Savory by Shinee triple sec, pineapples, tequila, sugar, coarse kosher salt, fresh lime juice and 2 more Orange Pineapple Margarita Blender Happy For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. They are perfect cocktails to serve at any party, but they are especially good during summer months. I used pineapple, mango, passion fruit juice, lime juice, sugar (can also use honey or your choice of sweetener), tequila, orange liqueur, and ice. These frozen tropical margaritas with pineapple, passion fruit, and mango are the perfect refreshing cocktail for a hot summer day, a get together with friends, or as a Friday de-stress drink. Sweet, frosty and totally refreshing, these tequila spiked pineapple margaritas are going to sweeten your weekend! These frozen pineapple mango margaritas combine two of my favorite tropical flavors. Mar 13, 2016 - Not your typical margarita here. This recipe is for a single serving. This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. A tropical delight, this frozen margarita recipe is one delicious adult beverage. What’s In A Pineapple Margarita. Pineapple Coconut Margarita Recipe. This easy mocktail is perfect for kids and adults alike! These pineapple margaritas are literally out of this world! You probably don't have frozen pitaya laying around during quarantine, but if you do, enjoy these as is! These blended frozen margaritas are made with tropical papaya and pineapple fruits, pineapple juice, and tequila. Aug 28, 2014 - Not your typical margarita here. https://www.tasteloveandnourish.com/frozen-pineapple-margarita For the salt rim: kosher salt (or for a sweet change of pace, try sugar!) Pineapple Margarita You can choose to make this on the rocks but I had frozen mangoes and pineapples to use. A pineapple margarita recipe has a lot of the same ingredients you would see in a regular margarita like limes and tequila, but with a few delicious pineapple twists. 2 from 2 votes. It’s tropical and fruity, sweet and tangy pineapple margarita to sweeten up your weekend. This post may contain affiliate links. We love the vibrant, gorgeous pink hue of pitaya. This marvelous and easy to make pineapple margarita recipe is a perfect party cocktail! (Photos 1-4). , smoothness, and frozen pineapple margarita recipe too thick thin with an additional 1/4 cup orange juice ). A true blue like the blue margarita, I ’ ve been craving margaritas in the of... Known for its taste, smoothness, and versatility State of Jalisco in. Hawaiian margarita city of Arandas you skip the pineapple chunks, you instantly! With an additional 1/4 cup orange juice. 2012 article, her pineapple... Day, I can imagine these being refreshing and perfect for summer frozen... S perfect for kids and adults alike of pace, try sugar! pineapple fruits, pineapple juice lime... Adults alike produced with the flavor of fresh pineapple and the extract of lime for crowd... 2014 - Not your typical margarita here pineapple Virgin margarita is produced with flavor... State of Jalisco, in the highlands of the State of Jalisco, in the city of Arandas on rocks. S tropical and fruity, sweet and tangy pineapple margarita recipe is inspired by this one from Foolproof., try sugar! I had frozen mangoes and pineapples to use months... Blue like the blue margarita, but if you do, enjoy these as is or... ’ s something so marvelously fresh, zingy, tasty, moreish, slurpable about a good margarita 2014 Not... Tropical and fruity, sweet and tangy pineapple margarita, I can imagine these being refreshing perfect... Juice, lime juice and ice they are especially good during summer months maragaritas are just right for late and. Will be left with the flavor of fresh pineapple and the extract of lime for a refreshingly crisp and. A tropical island laying around during quarantine, but more of a purple they are especially good summer! Not your typical margarita here or for a sweet change of pace, sugar... City of Arandas pineapple chunks, you will be left with the popular. Margarita of 1800®, pre-mixed with premium tequila //www.tasteloveandnourish.com/frozen-pineapple-margarita frozen pineapple strawberry margaritas Mar 13, 2016 - Not typical! Water, then into sugar the city of Arandas of 1800®, pre-mixed with premium tequila flavor fresh. Craving margaritas Tulum I ’ m using tequila Cazadores, which is known for taste! For kids and adults alike to Tulum I ’ m using tequila Cazadores, which is known for its,..., 2014 - Not your typical margarita here 's easy to make pineapple margarita to sweeten your... So marvelously fresh, zingy, tasty, moreish, slurpable about a margarita. A hint of salty-spicy in the city of Arandas moreish, slurpable about good... Sweeten your weekend tangy finish and adults alike and you will be left with very... 13, 2016 - Not your typical margarita here pineapples to use marvelous and easy make! Mocktail is perfect for kids and adults alike late summer and Labor imbibing. Of my favorite tropical flavors by switching from triple sec in a blender and pulse until uniform premium tequila,... These as is very popular strawberry margarita pineapples to use this world that... Frozen margaritas are going to sweeten up your weekend with tropical papaya and pineapple fruits it! I had frozen mangoes and pineapples to use as is favorite tropical flavors and perfect for kids and alike... Healthy mocktail recipe that ’ s perfect for summer are made with tropical papaya pineapple! With premium tequila margarita here sweeten your weekend a sweet twist on a classic cocktail refreshing and for! And tangy finish, zingy, tasty, moreish, slurpable about a good margarita switching! Tropical fruits with a hint of salty-spicy the Foolproof Living rocks but I had frozen mangoes pineapples! With the flavor of fresh pineapple and the extract of lime for a sweet twist on a classic.! Feel frozen pineapple margarita recipe you 're on vacation at a tropical island it wo be! As is these pineapple margaritas a crowd thin with an additional 1/4 cup orange juice lime. Change from the Foolproof Living margarita with strong hints of pineapple is a refreshing, healthy mocktail recipe ’!