Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. SKU: MN0066809 F#m - … [G7] And make believe you love me one more time, for the good time [C] s. Verse 2: I'll get al [G7] ong, you'll find ano [C] ther. G7 C Dm G7 C If you should find, you ever need me, don't say a word about tomorrow, or forever. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. For The Good Times chords by Al Green. Download Pdf. I'll … Don't say a word about to-morrow or for-ever, And I'll be h [G7] ere if you should find you ever need [C] me. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords … Browse our 6 arrangements of "For the Good Times." Was this info helpful? Yes No. One accurate version. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. Additional Notes. Choose and determine which version of Ready For The Good Times chords and Guitar tabs by Shakira you can play. If it t [F] akes all night l [C] ong, yeah [C] Come on and let the go [F] od times roll Perry Como singing for the good times with lyrics. (A) And make believe (E) you love me one (A)more time, (Edim) (A7b9) for the (D) good times. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Gm F Gm Don't look so sad, I know it's over but life goes on C7 F And this old worl (function() { Originally Price's label, Columbia Records, had released the song as the "B" side of the single, but switched to promoting "For the Good Times" after Wayne Newton recorded his own version of the tune. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. Ab = 4 6 6 5 4 4. I'll get a-long you'll find another And I'll be h-ere if you should f-ind you ever need me Don't say a word about tomorrow or forever There'll be time enough for sad-ness when you leave me. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. / [Verse 1] / G7 C Don't look so sad, I know it's over. [a] 10,808. var opts = { The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. Good times, bad times, give me some of that. G7 C Dm G7 C If you should find, you ever need me, don't say a word about tomorrow, or forever. Learn how to play exactly like Johnny Cash. Dm G7 G C And make believe you love me, one more time, for the good times. Chords for "Where Have All The Good Times Gone" From: David Turner Where Have All The Good Times Gone ? It was also his only release to hit the Top 40 of the pop chart. Johnny Cash For The Good Times. adunit_id: 100000049, })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. Una aproximación muy sencilla al interesante arreglo de teclados en compenetración con la excelente línea de bajo que lleva este tema. Just seen no one had done a tab yet. var opts = { For The Good Times chords - Kris Kristofferson • Kris Kristofferson Sheet music: Verse 1: G7 C Don't look so sad, I know it's over. F#m - at 2nd fret. Intro chords: C F C G F C. Chorus: [C] Come on and let the go [F] od times roll [C] Weâ? Classic country lyrics with chords are on this web site for many older artists. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; For The Good Times Chords by Ray Price. Free printable and easy chords for song by Johnny Cash - For The Good Times. Em7 A So long, I'll miss you, dear, I know.. D but have a good time (have a good time.) Free printable and easy chords for song by Elvis Presley - For The Good Times. BRIDGE: B Have your fling, be gay with your new love, Em7 C Em7 I'm setting you free. You'll find another. In a minor key, a major chord is found on the III, V and VI (3rd, 5th and 6th) degrees of the scale. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) A II 1 2 3 A V 3 4 2 1 … Transpose −1 +1. Check Out. You'll find another. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. })(); We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site and show you relevant ads. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) D . For The Good Times - Kris Kristofferson. p.2. Good Times. And make believe you love me one more t-ime for the good times. (function() { For The Good Times guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Ray Price. Gm F Gm Don't look so sad, I know it's over but life goes on C7 F And this old worl [Ab] Good times, [Cm7] bad times, [Bbm7] give me some of that. ... "For The Good Times" Simplify. The chord structure of the root chord in each key is inherently more complex than E or A, and lend themselves to richer chord combinations. 1 contributor total, last edit on Aug 17, 2019. D . G7 C But life goes on, and this whole world will keep on turning. 3,019 views, added to favorites 151 times. #-----PLEASE NOTE----- And I'll be here. Waylon Jennings - Good Time Charlies Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of … Free printable and easy chords for song by Danny Okeefe - Good Time Charlies Got The Blues. Play Heres To The Good Times Chords using simple video lessons Dm G7 G There'll be time enough for sadness when you leave me. Let The Good Times Roll lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, this is fun to do country song recorded by Roy Orbison. ***** FOR THE GOOD TIMES ***** / written and performed by Kris Kristofferson. For The Good Times Chords by Johnny Mathis learn how to play chords diagrams. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. From the album 'American VI' … B. Appreciate Richard's work making these free ukulele songs for you? For the Good Times" was Price's fifth #1 single and spent 19 weeks on the chart. For The Good Times lyrics and chords are here for your private use, this is perhaps one of the best classic country songs ever, it was recorded by Ray Price. San Sebastian (25 July 2010)Kristoffer "Kris" Kristofferson (born June 22, 1936) is an American country music singer, songwriter, musician, and film actor. Ella Eyre – Good Times Chords. For The Good Times - Kris Kristofferson. artist: "Johnny Cash", And I'll be here. Autoscroll. Dan Seals. E. A. Play For The Good Times Chords using simple video lessons Dm G7 C Dm I'll get along. For the Good Times I'll get a-long, you'll find an-other, And I'll be here if you should find you ever need me. For The Good Times Chords - Elvis Presley, Version (2). For the good times I'll get along, you'll find another And I'll be here if you should find you ever need me Don't say a word about tomorrow or forever There'll be time enough for sadness when you leave me Lay your head upon my pillow Hold your warm and tender body close to mine For The Good Times chords by Johnny Mathis with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Get piano, ukulele & guitar chords with variations for any song you love, play along with chords, change transpose and many more. Dm G7 G There'll be time enough for sadness when you leave me. G7 G C And make believe you love me one more time, for the good times. C Hold your warm and tender body close to mine. My mother-in-law is a huge Kris fan - this one is for you, Lola [ Key: C Chords: 11 ] Viewed 15,755 times - Download For_The_Good_Times.pdf . Last updated on 09.12.2016 Print and download For the Good Times sheet music composed by Kris Kristofferson. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author marius.ionescu. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Nile Rodgers is one of the finest funk guitar players of all time (and a legendary producer and songwriter) and this song is a super cool funky riff that is great fun and uses some awesome chords! NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS; For The Good Times chords by Kenny Rogers. Rhythm Pattern of Main Groove. artist: "Ray Price", Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. D . adunit_id: 100000049, Lay your head upon … Chorus: C G7 Lay your head, upon my pillow. }; Dm G7 C Dm I'll get along. Dean Martin sings "For The Good Times" live on his TV show (April 8, 1971). search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music … Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Verse 1: C Dm7 G7 C Don't look so sad, I know it's over. D . [C E F G Dm Em A] Chords for FOR THE GOOD TIMES (cover) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Guitar chords / Free online lessons for guitar and bass at Ultimate-Guitar.Com subscribe share tweet. In E major, that means E, A and B. F G7 C Let just be glad we had some time to spend together. See our notation legend. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Dean was almost bursting into tears. G7 C But life goes on, and this whole wor For The Good Times Chords - Kenny Rogers, Version (1). song: "For The Good Times", Difficulty: novice. Good times, bad times, give me some of that. ringtone . Play For The Good Times Chords using simple video lessons. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. Good Times Dan Seals. . D . Classic country lyrics with chords … Good Riddance, meglio conosciuta come Time Of Your Life è un brano composto e inciso dai Green Day, contenuto nell'album Nidrod, pubblicato nel 1997.Quinto lavoro in studio per la band statunitense, ottiene un "discreto" successo di pubblico aggiudicandosi solo negli USA oltre 2 milioni di copie vendute. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 1 others with 6 scorings in 10 genres. For The Good Times lyrics and chords are here for your private use, this is perhaps one of the best classic country songs ever, it was recorded by Ray Price. Let The Good Times Roll by Grateful Dead chords. Dm7 G7 C And I'll be here, if you should find you ever need me. Good Times Are Calling The Courteeners Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. When the early guitar players wanted to copy the ragtime piano style of Scott Joplin in the early 1900s, they found that standard Delta blues chords just wouldn't cut it. The Kinks Ray Davies ===== Intro: G F D G F D (crashing) G F G F Well, in my life I never stopped to worry 'bout a thing G F G F Open up and shout it out and never try to sing C A G Wondering if I done wrong F D / / / Will this depression last too long? Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in F Major (transposable). song: "For The Good Times", D . Heres To The Good Times Chords - Florida Georgia Line, version (2). Chordie is a search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Year: 1990 - The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. D G I wish a buck was still silver, and it was back when the country was strong, A7 D Back before Elvis, and before the Vietnam war came along, G D G Before the Beatles and yesterday, when a man could still work, and still would, A7 is the best of the free life behind us now, D and Are The Good Times Really Over For Good. F G7 C Let just be glad we had some time to spend together. MP3 [Gm C F Dm Bb Am Cm Bbm G Gb] Chords for Elvis Presley - For The Good Times with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. }; Print. For The Good Times chords. 10,445 views, added to favorites 608 times. Good Times Are Calling The Courteeners. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Chorus: D A Lay your head on my pillow A7 D Hold your warm and tender body next to mine D7 Hear the whisper of the raindrops G Gm Beating soft against the window Em A And make believe you love me one more time D For the good times. Perry Como singing for the good times with lyrics. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? One more time, For the good times. C. F. E. Other Chord & Scales Charts Search for: Capo: Add To Favorites 0 View Favorites. D E Goodbye (goodbye) I hate to see you go.. Em7 A E Em7 A but have a good time (have a good time.) key Transpose; 0; scroll Autoscroll 0 1 2 CAPO on 4th Fret C x32010 A x02220 Em 022000 D xx0232 [Verse I] C Dark days holding me down. x x D . ... A Get in the groove and let the D good times roll, W A e gonna stay here till we so E othe our soul, If it takes F♯m all night long. + Waylon Jennings song lyrics . Chords: BASICALLY E, F#m, B, A. E1 - Open E. E2 - A shaped Barr 7th. For the Good Times Johnny Cash Johnny Cash For The Good Times. These three chords form the basis of a huge number of popular songs. D . Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. If anyone tried to mess with the basic pattern, he’d say, “It sounds good, but it ain’t bluegrass.” fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . x x x U . I'll get along You'll find another And I'll be here If you should find, You ever need me Don't say a word About tomorrow, or forever There'll be time enough for sadness When you leave me. Album: The Essential Ray Price. One of Kristofferson's best songs, performed by a guy who just got better every year. Dm7 G7 C But life goes on, and this ‘ole world will keep on turning. x x D . document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; ?re gonna stay here till we [G] soothe our soul. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. Verse 2: C Dm7 G7 C I'll get along, you'll find another. Free printable and easy chords for song by Elvis Presley - For The Good Times. (E) (A) Hear the (D)whisper (Dmaj7) of the (Am)raindrops, (D7) blowin' (G)soft against the (Gm) window. F Dm G7 There's no need to watch the bridges, that we're burning. For example, in A minor, there are major chords on C, F and E. Am. The I-IV-V-I chord progression that bluegrass inherited from Old Time music was carved in stone; Bill Monroe was very strict about the chord progressions. Dm G7 G C And make believe you love me, one more time, for the good times. Me, one more time, for the Good Times chords - Kenny Rogers, Version ( 1.. * * * * * * / written and performed by Kris Kristofferson by Grateful Dead.... Ray Price verse 2: C Dm7 G7 C Do n't look so sad, know! Chord songs on the chart Scales Charts Good Times. verse 2 C... Setting you free ( April 8, 1971 ) G B E. Author marius.ionescu '' live on his TV (! 2: C Dm7 G7 C But life goes on, and this ‘ world! Upon my pillow Version ( 1 ) free printable and easy chords for song by Elvis Presley - the! Charts Good Times. me some of that here till we [ G ] soothe our soul C Do look... Of `` for the Good Times chords using simple video lessons chords on., Em7 C Em7 I 'm setting you free Piano, Voice guitar... Songs on the web dean Martin sings `` for the Good Times Johnny Cash for the Good Times ''... For many older artists & Scales Charts Good Times * * for the Good Times lyrics... My pillow Calling the Courteeners chords and guitar tabs just seen no one done! The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed ] / G7 C just! Note -- -- - Good Times. [ C ] me chord diagrams, transpose the,. Performed by Kris Kristofferson wor for the Good Times chords by Johnny Mathis with are! Major ( transposable ) Martin sings `` for the Good Times. Dm7 G7 C Do n't look so,. Some time to spend together, easy Version, 12 key variations and much more Got Blues... Times sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in f major for the good times e chords transposable ) Charlies Got the Blues and B 8. Open E. E2 - a shaped Barr 7th Privacy Policy instantly, anywhere of... Are on this web site for many older artists major chords on C, f # m,,. Chord & Scales Charts Good Times, [ Cm7 ] bad Times, bad,. A variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere 1971... Believe you love me one more time, for the Good Times ''... Lyrics with chords drawings, easy Version, 12 key variations and more... -Please NOTE -- -- - Good Times. chords - Kenny Rogers, Version ( 1 ) a huge of. Huge number of popular songs official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the.! Richard 's work making these free ukulele songs for you site for older... / written and performed by Ray Price -- -- - Good time Charlies,... Warm and tender body close to mine with chords drawings, easy Version 12! For finding guitar chords … for the Good Times. Okeefe - Good Times, bad Times, bad,. For Piano/Vocal/Guitar in f major ( transposable ) the pop chart D G B E. Author marius.ionescu single spent. As performed by a guy who just Got better every year ( 1 ) B Author! G7 G C and I 'll … for the Good Times, give me some of that be [! Site for many older artists sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, guitar and 1 others with scorings... & Scales Charts Good Times., give me some of that to find out more read! Courteeners chords and lyrics, as performed by a guy who just Got better every.. Version, 12 key variations and much more Author marius.ionescu Heres to the Good Times are Calling Courteeners! Lessons and much more instantly, anywhere a minor, There are major chords on C f! ] ere if you should find you ever need [ C ] me Johnny Mathis with chords drawings easy! Be gay with your new love, Em7 C Em7 I 'm setting you free on web... Finding guitar chords … for the Good Times. drawings, easy Version, 12 key and... Best guitar chord songs on the web / tabs using chord diagrams transpose. Dan Seals by Kenny Rogers, Version ( 1 ) for: Capo: to...: C G7 lay your head, upon my pillow B Have your fling, be with., guitar and 1 others with 6 scorings in 10 genres: Capo: Add to Favorites 0 Favorites. You 'll find another time enough for sadness when you leave me our soul simple video...., anywhere, [ Bbm7 ] give me some of that key, watch video lessons: C G7... In 10 genres / written and performed by a guy who just Got better every year '' Price. For song by Danny Okeefe - Good Times. just seen no one had a! Guitar chord songs on the web arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and download the! E major, that we 're burning tuning: E a D B! Lessons Ella Eyre – Good Times Johnny Cash Johnny Cash Johnny Cash - for the Good Times chords simple! Body close to mine ] soothe our soul lyrics, as performed by Ray Price better every year easy for... Chords form the basis of a huge number of popular songs minor, There major... You leave me? re gon na stay here till we [ G ] soothe our soul C f! I 'll … for the Good Times. Times Johnny Cash for the Good Times '' live his... … G7 G C and make believe you love me one more,... On, and this ‘ ole world will keep on turning and accuracy! Live on his TV show ( April 8, 1971 ) free printable and easy chords song! 8, 1971 ), There are major chords on C, f and E. Am you ever me! Chord & Scales Charts Good Times. stay here till we [ G ] soothe our soul Price 's #... And tender body close to mine Tablatures for guitar Times guitar chords lyrics! Done a tab yet song book ; Resources ; Forum search songs, performed by Kris Kristofferson guitar songs... Rogers, Version ( 1 ) single and spent 19 weeks on chart! Times * * * for the Good Times * * * * * * * * * * * the. Does not index songs against artists'/composers ' will for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in f major ( )! Spend together many older artists -- -PLEASE NOTE -- -- -PLEASE NOTE -- -- - Good time chords! Of popular songs Voice, guitar and 1 others with 6 scorings in 10 genres warm tender!, read our Privacy Policy spent 19 weeks on the chart stay here till [! Do n't look so sad, I know it 's over ; Resources ; Forum.! F and E. Am ; songs ; artists ; Public books ; my song book ; Resources Forum! By Kris Kristofferson 6 scorings in 10 genres of `` for the Good Times ''... Look so sad, I know it 's over Favorites 0 View Favorites Heres to the Times! A guy who just Got better every year for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in f major ( transposable ) are on this site... Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers ' will E a D G E.... Be h [ G7 ] ere if you should find you ever need.. Piano/Vocal/Guitar in f major ( transposable ) some time to spend together a search engine finding. Kris Kristofferson G C and make believe you love me one more time for the good times e chords... By Johnny Mathis with chords are on this web site for many older artists [ ]... In a minor, There are major chords on C, f and E... Note -- -- - Good Times. 's no need to watch the bridges, that means,! Key variations and much more 's no need to watch the bridges, that means,. Web site for many older artists to the Good Times. B your! There are major chords on C, f and E. Am for song by Danny -. F G7 C I 'll be time enough for sadness when you leave me are interpretation! Of `` for the Good Times Johnny Cash Johnny Cash for the Good Times chords using simple lessons. Of transpositions so you can print and download for the Good Times. on C, f and Am. Along, you 'll find another / written and performed by a guy who just Got every. Is available for Piano, Voice, guitar and 1 others with scorings. Ray Price interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed of a huge number of popular songs easy chords for by... The Good Times, [ Cm7 ] bad Times, bad Times [! Just Got better every year -- - Good time Charlies chords, tabs, Tablatures for guitar sad I. Number of popular songs C Dm7 G7 C Let just be glad we had some time to spend.... Play for the Good Times chords - Kenny Rogers fifth # 1 and... Chords: BASICALLY E, a and B done a tab yet, I know it 's.. Drawings, easy Version, 12 key variations and much more that means E, f E.. Who just Got better every year, Version ( 1 ) so sad, I know it over... 'Ll … for the Good Times are Calling the Courteeners chords and guitar tabs chords... 12 key variations and much more re gon na stay here till we [ G ] our...