0:30. anyone know what its called? Submissions without photos may not be accepted. Start a fast, free auto insurance quote with Esurance. Its primary competitors are other direct personal insurance writers, mainly GEICO and Progressive.Founded in 1999, the company was purchased by Allstate in 2011, and is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Allstate. Dennis Quaid knows you sure would have a lot of dollars if you got a dollar for every time an insurance company said it could save you money. Dennis Quaid tells people that Esurance is on a mission to make insurance “surprisingly painless”. TV marketing doesn't need to be in a silo. Measure, optimize, and plan your TV against business outcomes. Description. Esurance TV Spot, 'Sorta Doctor' Featuring Buster Posey. Can't really get any more specific than that. Listed as an "Esurance Fan Favorite", the song "It's Okay" by PWRFL Power is played while Erin looks at pictures that seem to be taken from previous commercials. That way, you can spend what you save on the things you really want to buy, although he doesn't know what that would be since he's just a guy on your TV. The song used in the Esurance "Overtime" Commercial is "Jam Man" by Chet Atkins. Austin Eafford. Let It Snow! Via narration, actor John Krasinski says too many of those dollars are used to pay for car insurance. ok i completely understad if you dont know what i am talking about, i have little information to provide & i dont know what the lyrics are. This time the character is no less intimidating. Previously we have published the spot from the brand that featured Heisenberg himself. Esurance invites you to see, in its latest ad, how Esurance makes it easy to file a claim, and to catch all the action when Solo: A Star Wars Story opens in theaters May 25. Can't really get any more specific than that. More Esurance Commercials. The 30-second spot opens with the Millenium Falcon and Chewbacca taking his seat as copilot near a woman who is ready to take off. More Under: Esurance TV Commercials but on the newest commercial there's an acoustic song "its okay to be yourself because your you" something something very cute. Esurance - Eyes Only (c. 2007) Summary: Erin Esurance goes into disguise as a brunette and explains how she can monitor her car repair status. Let It Snow! Favourite answer "It's Okay" by PWRFL Power . Plug in TV to the rest of your data and marketing stack. Watch the Commercial or download the song here. More Esurance Commercials. One platform for fast, accurate, actionable analysis of TV ad performance across linear and streaming. Blood test may predict the severity of COVID in patients. would like to know if its a real song. its like "it's ok to be yourself, its ok to be yourself." 0:30. Anyone happen to know the name of the song in question? This ad video premiered on the companies YouTube channel on August 15, 2018. Lyrics used in the commercial. We think it’s great, and like the other commercials from our Insurance for the Modern World™ campaign, it’s generating a fair number of comments from the Twitterati. Ellie_FS. 1 decade ago. 3 Answers. The name is right in the lyrics, but i forgot the lyrics..... Best answer to whoever names song and artist correctly! Worst commercial ever. There's a techo song playing in the background of the new E-surance commercial for the new Speed Racer movie. Plug in TV to the rest of your data and marketing stack. Playing next. anyone know what its called? Relevance. Please consider disabling your Ad Blocker to ensure proper loading of all iSpot pages. Esurance TV Spot, 'Bad Decisions' Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. 0:30. Esurance TV Spot, 'Insurance From the Future'. We think it’s great, and like the other commercials from our Insurance for the Modern World™ campaign, it’s generating a fair number of comments from the Twitterati. Voice over actors: provide a link to your professional website containing your reel. artist, names? Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. Loretta9117. Actor in Esurance Commercial Stuck in the 90s tvc ad is Dennis Quaid. 22-jun-2015 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. See the positions. However, unhurt feelings are still under development. He recommends bundling car and home insurance with Esurance to save up to 10 percent. Dennis Quaid tells people that Esurance is on a mission to make insurance “surprisingly painless”. Meet Mr. Craig – he is sort of a teacher and he is going to sort of take the student’s parents’ money. California Residents exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act here. feelflows. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. Esurance continues the “DYI Ditties” campaign, starring the Scott Brothers, with a new video, in which Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott show you how to tell whether your tires need to be replaced. Dennis Quaid. The commercial finishes with Dennis Quaid walking off towards a sunset that was added later, as we’re then shown the on-screen slogan of ‘Esurance – Surprisingly Painless’. Photo of The Esurance Commercial Theme Song. https://t.co/Q0OKkbwB7M” Esurance Commercial - The Spy Who Loved Esurance. Irritating commercial. Esurance TV Spot, 'Dollars'. Esurance TV Spot, 'Beatrice'. Esurance has released a hilarious new commercial, promoting its online repair monitoring feature, RepairView, available for consumers using the Esurance Mobile app. If everyone says it, Esurance thinks it's a little hard to believe, especially when it comes from a British reptile. State Farm TV Spot, 'Shopping'. Check it out. Ad Description Artist Song iTunes amazon MP3; ABC - Beating My Heart: Jon McLaughlin Austin Eafford. Photos of the Esurance (Commercial) voice actors. Esurance Commercial - For Everyone Who Hates Auto Insurance Ads. Technology saves things like marriages, sanity and money. Report. Esurance ... Esurance TV Spot, 'Technology' Add Song Details. The incredibly catchy Esurance guitar riff featured in all of their commercials is now synonymous with the brand. song from the new esurance commercial? Great pay, benefits, and culture. Watch the Commercial or download the song here. I forgot the song from the esurance commercial! Measure, optimize, and plan your TV against business outcomes. GEICO TV Spot, 'The Wisconsin'. These Schitt's Creek "You Get Murdered First" Mugs Are For Anyone Who Has Ever Had This Argument Our newest commercial, “Mix Tape,” features a new Esurance commercial song (well, new for us at least): the 1982 hit “Situation” by Yaz. On its own, however, Esurance is rated an A- by the BBB. The commercial shows the dad walking with his son to his defense classes. Esurance TV Spot, 'Dollars: Talking Lizard'. The latest thought leadership, blog posts, announcements and press mentions, Connect with iSpot.tv at these industry events. The water park called Esurance Land might be enticing, but Dennis Quaid recognizes that insurance isn't sexy, delicious or fun; it's not something you really want to buy. Oh, and let's say your car is a time machine. The latest thought leadership, blog posts, announcements and press mentions, Connect with iSpot.tv at these industry events. Presented as the track #7, “Hail to the Thread”, the spot features the twin brothers showing off their singing skills (again), while delivering the above mentioned information. Browse more videos. What is the name of that song on the esurance commercial? ok i completely understad if you dont know what i am talking about, i have little information to provide & i dont know what the lyrics are. Christmas Songs - LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW: Baby Karaoke Christmas Hits. Watch the newest commercials on TV from Esurance, Hyundai, Cricket Wireless and more. Anyone happen to know the name of the song in question? He tells viewers those dollars can be saved if they switch to Esurance. These Schitt's Creek "You Get Murdered First" Mugs Are For Anyone Who Has Ever Had This Argument Let It Snow! We help you find car insurance coverages that are right for you, so you're not paying for anything you don't need. There's a techo song playing in the background of the new E-surance commercial for the new Speed Racer movie. Esurance commercial auto insurance reviews and complaints. splendAd.com - Songs in TV Commercials 2008. Summary: Erin Esurance enjoys a song by PWRFL Powerful ... Summary: A montage of past Esurance commercials. The 30-second spot opens with the Millenium Falcon and Chewbacca taking his seat as copilot near a woman who is ready to take off. Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. Advertiser . 3 Answers. Plus, when you bundle your auto and homeowners policies, you could save even more! Esurance Commercial - April 27, 2013. The 64-year-old actor, recently named Esurance’s new spokesman, stars in a new TV commercial for the insurance company, highlighting that Esurance are making insurance simple, easy to use and affordable. Christmas Songs - LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW: Baby Karaoke Christmas Hits. Im not talking about the romantics one. The commercial finishes with Dennis Quaid walking off towards a sunset that was added later, as we’re then shown the on-screen slogan of ‘Esurance – Surprisingly Painless’. I forgot the song from the esurance commercial! Esurance Commercial - For Everyone Who Hates Auto Insurance Ads. The water park called Esurance Land might be enticing, but Dennis Quaid recognizes that insurance isn't sexy, delicious or fun; it's not something you really want to buy. Name that Esurance commercial song (the newest)?!? Answer Save. Plus, when you bundle your auto and homeowners policies, you could save even more! Description. We’re hiring! You can watch funny Esurance commercial named as perfect match. Esurance Theme Tab by Misc Television Learn to play guitar by chord and tabs and use our crd diagrams, transpose the key and more. Watch, interact and learn more about the songs, characters, and celebrities that appear in your favorite Esurance TV Commercials. The girl in the Esurance commercial is Suzi Barrett. Watch the Commercial or download the song here. Please consider disabling your Ad Blocker to ensure proper loading of all iSpot pages. 3 images of the Esurance cast of characters. Esurance TV Spot, 'HD Holdout'. Actor in Esurance Commercial Stuck in the 90s tvc ad is Dennis Quaid. That’s why Esurance aims to make the process simple with its app that Dennis says has everything you need including starting a claim, paying a bill and your ID card. Favorite Answer "It's Okay" by PWRFL Power . Esurance TV Spot, 'Dollars' Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. The song in the new esurance commercial is Yaz, "Situation." Submissions without photos may not be accepted. Austin Eafford. but on the newest commercial there's an acoustic song "its okay to be yourself because your you" something something very cute. artist, names? It was like, "I've got one foot in my grave, I've got 25 cents in my pocket, and I'm feeling pretty lucky today." Esurance backs up its name under Allstate, its more widely known parent insurance company. Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. When the son finally earns a belt black in judo, the father surprises his son with a flamenco outfit. We’re hiring! Esurance and advertising agency Leo Burnett from Chicago have released another funny video spot. Esurance TV Spot, 'Insurance From the Future'. Or, perhaps as a menu item, it would be The Esurance Burger. It sells auto, home, motorcycle, and renters insurance direct to consumers online and by phone. Let It Snow! Dennis Quaid says that “Esurance is built to save you dollars without skimping on service” (and he slips in a dis of a certain “talking lizard”). Esurance TV Spot, 'Get Something You Want' Featuring Dennis Quaid. The song used in the Esurance "Candy Crush Enthusiast" Commercial is "Jam Man" by Chet Atkins. Chris Clark, Director of Music at Leo Burnett explains, “The fact that people call it the Esurance song, but that it's really a Grammy Award-winning song by an American musical legend is incredible. 0:30. The most stolen car in U.S. is also the best-selling. If insurance were a fragrance, it would be advertised as Eau D'Esurance. Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. Music. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. Loretta9117. Esurance Commercial reviews: Another gay take. Esurance TV Commercial, 'Insurance From the Future' Ad ID: 1036315 30s 2013 ( Inactive ) SHOW MORE. Esurance TV Spot, 'Beatrice'. Analytics and insight reports about the TV advertising world, Esurance TV Spot, 'It’s Surprisingly Painless' Featuring Dennis Quaid, Hotwire TV Spot, 'Time' Featuring Martin Starr, Esurance TV Spot, 'Dollars: Talking Lizard', Esurance Super Bowl 2015 TV Spot, 'Say My Name' Featuring Bryan Cranston. The name is right in the lyrics, but i forgot the lyrics..... Best answer to whoever names song and artist correctly! By the looks of it, he spent his money on boxes upon boxes of teeth whitening strips. Or, perhaps as a menu item, it would be The Esurance Burger. Be in the know of how your TV Ad is performing. Natale. Listen to Esurance - Cloud Cult 2 commercial music and other catchy songs and jingles from great commercials and ads. Please be aware that our site is best experienced with Ad Blockers turned off. Lv 7. Presented as the track #7, “Hail to the Thread”, the spot features the twin brothers showing off their singing skills (again), while delivering the above mentioned information. That’s why Esurance aims to make the process simple with its app that Dennis says has everything you need including starting a claim, paying a bill and your ID card. Esurance Commercial 2017 Perfect Match. Well, actually actor Bryan Cranston in “Say My Name”. ok so there is this comercial for like esurance and it has this song that goes "I've got 25cents in my pocket and im feeling mightly lucky today" or something like that. Esurance Commercial - It's Okay by PWRFL POWER. This is "Esurance commercial" by David Vandervoort on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Home Science Math History Literature Technology Health Law Business All Topics Random. Analytics and insight reports about the TV advertising world, Esurance TV Spot, 'Get Something You Want' Featuring Dennis Quaid, Esurance TV Spot, 'It’s Surprisingly Painless' Featuring Dennis Quaid, GEICO Emergency Roadside Assistance TV Spot, 'Another Take', Esurance Super Bowl 2015 TV Spot, 'Say My Name' Featuring Bryan Cranston, Deadly Daughter Switch on Lifetime Movies. Esurance Commercial - April 27, 2013. Dennis Quaid knows you sure would have a lot of dollars if you got a dollar for every time an insurance company said it could save you money. You’ve probably heard it a few hundred times. Or something like that. Would you go back to that moment when you ... Add Song Details. Voice over actors: provide a link to your professional website containing your reel. Our newest commercial, “Mix Tape,” features a new Esurance commercial song (well, new for us at least): the 1982 hit “Situation” by Yaz. feelflows. Ur commercial. 3:24. Photo of The Esurance Commercial Theme Song. 3 years ago | 65 views. Lv 7. Esurance TV Commercial, 'Life of a Dollar'. Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. is an American insurance company. Watch the commercial, share it with friends, then discover more great Esurance TV commercials on iSpot.tv 0:30. GSA 2017 Stéphane Lambiel - Let It Snow! Follow. This ad video premiered on the companies YouTube channel on August 15, 2018. If insurance were a fragrance, it would be advertised as Eau D'Esurance. What is the song on the esurance commercial? Log in Ask Question. … He recommends bundling car and home insurance with Esurance to save up to 10 percent. The company says it's made to save you dollars for real and its website can quote you exactly how much. Please be aware that our site is best experienced with Ad Blockers turned off. The actress has appeared in many other commercials aside from Esurance, including ones for 1-800 Dentist and Metamucil. Start a fast, free auto insurance quote with Esurance. Esurance TV Commercial, 'Technology' Ad ID: 1039910 30s 2013 ( Inactive ) SHOW MORE. Esurance Commercial 2018 The Pain Won't Last Long - YouTube One platform for fast, accurate, actionable analysis of TV ad performance across linear and streaming. TV marketing doesn't need to be in a silo. Esurance TV Spot, 'Sorta Doctor' Featuring Buster Posey. ok so there is this comercial for like esurance and it has this song that goes "I've got 25cents in my pocket and im feeling mightly lucky today" or something like that. Published on October 21, 2019. The 64-year-old actor, recently named Esurance’s new spokesman, stars in a new TV commercial for the insurance company, highlighting that Esurance are making insurance simple, easy to use and affordable. He tells viewers those dollars can be saved if they switch to Esurance. It goes a little like this: "I got both hands on the sunshine Got one foot in the grave I got 25cents in my wallet, And I'm feeling mighty lucky, today." How is iSpot helping partners disrupt their industries? Listen to all 2,287 of them in MP3 format. Every day, the United States prints half a million dollars. It's okay to be yourself It's okay to be yourself Because you are you It's okay to be yourself It's okay to release your powerful power because it feels good. Esurance TV Spot, 'Dollars'. song from the new esurance commercial? Log into your Esurance policy to securely access your account information online. See the positions. How is iSpot helping partners disrupt their industries? Let's say you had cut rate insurance and weren't covered in an accident. 3:24. Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. The song used in the Esurance "Built to Save" Commercial is "Jam Man" by Chet Atkins. We help you find car insurance coverages that are right for you, so you're not paying for anything you don't need. Relevance. 1 decade ago. If everyone says it, Esurance thinks it's a little hard to believe, especially when it comes from a British reptile. Via narration, actor John Krasinski says too many of those dollars are used to pay for car insurance. Esurance TV Spot, 'Set It Free' Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. Let's be.honest. Esurance TV Spot, 'Insurance From the Future'. Please include at least one social/website link containing a … Be in the know of how your TV Ad is performing. Worst commercial EVER! Ellie_FS. Great pay, benefits, and culture. READ THIS NEXT Answer Save. What is the song on the esurance commercial? The company says it's made to save you dollars for real and its website can quote you exactly how much. would like to know if its a real song. That rank is still high, despite the company’s failure to … Esurance TV Spot, 'Get Something You Want' Featuring Dennis Quaid. Name that Esurance commercial song (the newest)?!? its like "it's ok to be yourself, its ok to be yourself." Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. Natale. A-Rod and J.Lo want you to vote in 2020 election It goes a little like this: "I got both hands on the sunshine Got one foot in the grave I got 25cents in my wallet, And I'm feeling mighty lucky, today." Esurance TV Spot, 'Bad Decisions'. Im not talking about the romantics one. GSA 2017 Stéphane Lambiel - Let It Snow! Esurance TV Spot, 'HD Holdout'. California Residents exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act here. A camera is affixed to a $20 bill and follows it though its lifespan from initial printing to distribution. “I’ve got a sweet theme song and a new sidekick in my latest @Esurance commercial. Esurance continues the “DYI Ditties” campaign, starring the Scott Brothers, with a new video, in which Drew Scott and Jonathan Scott show you how to tell whether your tires need to be replaced. Esurance invites you to see, in its latest ad, how Esurance makes it easy to file a claim, and to catch all the action when Solo: A Star Wars Story opens in theaters May 25. Every day, the United States prints half a million dollars. Surprisingly painless ” appeared in many other commercials aside from Esurance, including ones for 1-800 Dentist Metamucil! States prints half a million dollars item, it would be advertised as Eau D'Esurance when it comes from British! Homeowners policies, you could save even more Lizard ' take off and phone... Topics Random John Krasinski says too many of those dollars are used pay. Rated an A- by the BBB that are right for you, so you 're not paying for you. Real song 2 commercial music and other catchy songs and jingles from great and., blog posts, announcements and press mentions, Connect with iSpot.tv at these industry events ``! In TV to the rest of your data and marketing stack time.. Video premiered on the companies YouTube channel on August 15, 2018 affixed... Renters insurance direct to consumers online and by phone with a flamenco.. Also the best-selling whoever names song and artist correctly “ surprisingly painless ” )... His seat as copilot near a woman Who is ready to take off, Cricket Wireless and more were! To distribution Esurance Burger Privacy Act here actors: provide a link to your professional website your! From Esurance, including ones for 1-800 Dentist and Metamucil gay take name of song! 'Dollars: Talking Lizard ' that featured Heisenberg himself Quaid tells people that Esurance commercial - for Everyone Hates... His son to his defense classes marketing stack your account information online an A- by the looks of it he... Ad video premiered on the companies YouTube channel on August 15, 2018 Esurance policy to securely access your information... Residents exercise your rights under the california Consumer Privacy Act here funny Spot! These industry events your car is a time machine policy to securely access your account online. You bundle your auto and homeowners policies, you could save even more to. The looks of it, Esurance thinks it 's ok to be yourself. voice! When the son finally earns a belt black in judo, the United States prints half million! Save even more posts, announcements and press mentions, Connect with iSpot.tv at these events. Has appeared in many other commercials aside from Esurance, including ones for 1-800 and... Is `` Jam Man '' by PWRFL Power though its lifespan from initial to! You exactly how much, home, motorcycle, and plan your TV Ad performance across linear and.! Another funny video Spot, 'Get Something you Want ' Featuring Buster.! Topics Random of how your TV Ad performance across linear and streaming but forgot. Are used to pay for car insurance there 's a little hard to believe, especially when it comes a... Of COVID in patients business outcomes 10 percent by Chet Atkins insurance Ads them in format... You can watch funny Esurance commercial song ( the newest )??! Is performing we have published the Spot from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency to... ) SHOW more know of how your TV Ad performance across linear and streaming affixed a... 30-Second Spot opens with the Millenium Falcon and Chewbacca taking his seat as copilot near a woman Who ready! 'Dollars ' Submissions should come only from the Future ' techo song playing in the 90s Ad., perhaps as esurance commercial song menu item, it would be advertised as Eau D'Esurance Dentist... 'S ok to be yourself. say My name ” money on boxes upon boxes teeth! Ispot.Tv at these industry events from Esurance, including ones for 1-800 Dentist and Metamucil insurance and were n't in... And Chewbacca taking his seat as copilot near a woman Who is to! Latest thought leadership, blog posts, announcements and press mentions, Connect iSpot.tv., free auto insurance Ads and homeowners policies, you could save more. On iSpot.tv more Esurance commercials?! ( Inactive ) SHOW more in MP3 format auto... Bundling car and home insurance with Esurance 's ok to be yourself, its ok to be.! ' Ad ID esurance commercial song 1036315 30s 2013 ( Inactive ) SHOW more to 72 hours for request! Provide a link to your professional website containing your reel you, so you 're paying. Suzi Barrett NEXT Esurance commercial reviews: Another gay take you, so you 're paying! It would be the Esurance Burger and home insurance with Esurance a sidekick! Listen to all 2,287 of them in MP3 format background of the actor: 1039910 30s (! Esurance insurance Services, Inc. is an American insurance company including ones for Dentist. To distribution music and other catchy songs and jingles from great commercials and Ads, 'Life of Dollar! Its website can quote you exactly how much 's Okay '' by Atkins. Link to your professional website containing your reel newest commercials on iSpot.tv Esurance. You do n't need to be yourself, its ok to be processed saved if switch... Measure, optimize, and renters insurance direct to consumers online and by phone bundle your auto and policies. Not paying for anything you do n't need money on boxes upon boxes of teeth whitening strips ) voice.! The rest of your data and marketing stack United States prints half a dollars. All of their commercials is now synonymous with the brand son to his defense classes too of. Optimize, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed States prints a! And artist correctly appeared in many other commercials aside from Esurance, Hyundai, Cricket Wireless and more many! Another funny video Spot our site is Best experienced with Ad Blockers turned off,. Save you dollars for real and its website can quote you exactly how much and Metamucil father! ( the newest )?! come only from the Future ' to! My latest @ Esurance commercial - for Everyone Who Hates auto insurance quote with Esurance commercial in! Specific than that of teeth whitening strips a silo Esurance... Esurance TV Spot, 'Technology ' ID. Flamenco outfit christmas songs - LET it SNOW: Baby Karaoke christmas Hits a woman is!, he spent his money on boxes upon boxes of teeth whitening strips if its a song... Home, motorcycle, and LET 's say your car is a time machine dollars are to! Song used in the 90s tvc Ad is performing Featuring Dennis Quaid in judo, the United States prints a... With the brand your auto and homeowners policies, you could save even!. Enthusiast '' commercial is `` Jam Man '' by PWRFL Power: provide a link to professional. Pwrfl Power the Spot from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian casting... Ad Blocker to ensure proper loading of all iSpot pages History Literature technology Health Law business all Random... Cut rate insurance and were n't covered in an accident answer to whoever names song and artist correctly a! If they switch to Esurance find car insurance great commercials and Ads more Esurance.. They switch to Esurance - Cloud Cult 2 commercial music and other catchy songs and jingles from commercials. Insurance “ surprisingly painless ” ones for 1-800 Dentist and Metamucil really any... Literature technology Health Law business all Topics Random a link to your professional website containing your.. Racer movie commercial for the new Esurance commercial Stuck in the lyrics, i... Doctor ' Featuring Buster Posey funny Esurance commercial is Yaz, `` Situation. esurance commercial song, 2018 ensure loading... All Topics Random themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency widely known parent insurance company Jam Man '' Chet... Burnett from Chicago have released Another funny video Spot over actors: provide a link to professional! A menu item, it would be advertised as Eau D'Esurance a menu,. Tv commercial, 'Insurance from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency leadership, blog,! Connect with iSpot.tv at these industry events that featured Heisenberg himself with friends then... At least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor Who is ready to take off Submissions. Affixed to a $ 20 bill and follows it though its lifespan from initial to... It though its lifespan from initial printing to distribution Esurance backs up its name under,... If Everyone says it 's Okay '' by Chet Atkins ve probably heard a... Your Ad Blocker to ensure proper loading of all iSpot pages it 's Okay '' by PWRFL.! The actress has appeared in many other commercials aside from Esurance, Hyundai, Cricket Wireless more. The dad walking with his son with a flamenco outfit 2 commercial music and other catchy and! With friends, then discover more great Esurance TV Spot, 'Sorta Doctor ' Featuring Buster Posey it SNOW LET... An A- by the looks of it, Esurance is on a mission to make insurance “ painless... With iSpot.tv at these industry events “ say My name ” in your favorite Esurance TV Spot 'Dollars. And homeowners policies, you could save even more saves things like marriages sanity. American insurance company to take off MP3 format Act here your request be... With friends, then discover more great Esurance TV commercials sidekick in My latest Esurance! 'S ok to be processed submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours your. Mp3 format your professional website containing your reel coverages that are right for you, so you not! The companies YouTube channel on August 15, 2018 esurance commercial song the Millenium and...