Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dulux Tile Paint Pure Brilliant White - 600ml at Amazon.com. Hard work. Hi me and my partner bought 3 tins on dulux Gentle Fawn matt paint, we had 1 tin of a different batch which we had used on another room,prepared the room as instructed sanded the wall wiped them down we had had a wardrobe plaster boarded up then skimmed. Latest review: Just repainted my whole house with dulux wash and wear, using colour hide and the kitchen and bathroom one. Dulux Paints is by far the worst place to work at. How do i contact dulux?. Hello, our name is Mr and Mrs Aldcroft, we would like to complain about Dulux paint. Undercoat is fine underneath so obviously a problem with this paint. Allow to dry before priming with Dulux Weathershield Roof Primer. Used it on doors, thinned with penetrol, applied with a brush and I gota say the finish is as close as I’ve ever got to spraying. Member Aug 7, 2012 106 posts 32 upvotes TORONTO . ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dulux Paints Customer Service. Dulux gave me vouchers for more of their paint (!) Its not yellowed on the stuff he put on first, only where i've touched up. After watching hours of Utube videos i started with dulux 3in1 prep, Latest review: Ok so I bought this to paint my stair supports. Painted our house with Dulux Brilliant white gloss paint when we moved in, in June 2005. Notably, runner-up Wattyl managed to beat our rating’s winner on ease of application and also received full marks for durability, along with Dulux. l had to re-paint my hall and 7 doors and banister.After only 5 months l couldn't believe it had discoloured so much in such a short time.You could really see the difference and my husband thought l must have used old paint but l assured him it was a new tin.Dulex should have come clean sooner and saved everyone time and effort as well as moneyt!Unfortunately for me l don't have my receipts or any pictures! I purchased a second house in Nov 2009 to renovate and rent out. Hi for years now we have used Dulux Once on all our paint work. We’ve now conducted over 1828 reviews in the Painting & Decorating category and have reached the conclusion based on a range of review criteria that Dulux Quick Dry Gloss Paint is well worthy of its 9 score out of 10. I thought it was only me being daft when i told my husband the paint was turning yellow after onlly 5 months! I prepared the concrete by diamond grinding and then laid on 2 base coats of dulux durabuild ste. the best paint in my experience is dulux trade, its the paint i always offer my guarantee to the customer on and i think i have probably tried them all. - two coats applied I've used it on chrome, slickest surface you can get. Match paint to your local conditions. Are they allowed to do that? Leave glass like shine. In some places, after only a few months the paintwork looked as if it had never seen paint for years!! Dulux Silk Emulsion Paint For Walls And Ceilings Review Arguably the best-known paint brand in the UK, Dulux have been producing the best emulsion paints since the 1930s. Everything fine! Im very upset as they now look a mess and blotchy. Discover our extensive range here at Dulux. Enhance your home interior and exterior with variety of paint … View All Paints… Note: Paint will not adhere on dirty and powdery substrates which are not thoroughly cleaned. A homegrown Canadian paint manufacturer, Cloverdale Paint has a range of interior paints, exterior paint, stains, and specialty coatings for every room and surface. Dulux paint went yellow within 2/3 weeks. YET MY NAIBOURH HOUSE WAS ALSO A NEW HOUSE THAT WAS PAITED WITH THE SAME PAINT AND HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THIS WAS REPOTED TO BLOOR HOMES WHO CONTACTED ICI WHO SENT SOMEONE ROUND TO INSPECT THE PAINT AND THAY AGREED TO REPAINT THE WHOLE HOUSE THIS WAS A YEAR BEFORE MY HOUSE WAS BUILD BUT YET BLOOR HOMES STILL WENT AHEAD AND PAINTED MY HOUSE WITH THE SAME PAINT. TO ARE HORROW THE PAINT WORK HAS GONE YELLOW AND NOW NEEDS PAINTING AGAIN Leyland paints supply wicks. Dulux got five stars for range variety and four stars in the majority of categories, except value for … I cannot afford to pay to ahve it done again, and I can't do it myself as I ahve M.E. It’s a tough tradition enamel finish designed for use on doors, architraves and timber trim. If you want a matt finish for its handy ability to hide lumps, bumps and scratches combined with a hardwearing and washable finish, then this may be the perfect option for you. I complained to Dulux that their paint can promised "long lasting beauty" but the brilliant white paint discoloured within months, which amounted to Dulux making a misleading claim about their product. Long before you bust out your paint brushes and painter's tape, you must browse the paint aisles to choose a … Overall rating. 1: Work out the total area that you wish to coat. Left for 2 days. Want to know more about working here? to find when fitting the hardware to reinstall the pieces the paint is chipping away with very little, The $27 roller is useless & I found the best application was with a scraper or float then float to a render finish. Set up rock hard. Average customer rating: 6.1 10 Sort by. Stone walls Dulux or Crown paints (trade) are the best the rest are a rip off. After prep, then three gorgeous coats (24hrs drying between each) I started to put together the frame, it to find my fingers leaving prints ALL OVER the, Latest review: I’m very happy with this product, and haven’t had problems with chipping or scratches in the two months since I painted the vanities in our main bathroom and in the en-suite. The Ratings rank paint in order of overall score. 3: Divide by 12 to establish litres … They bought their own house after six months and left, by which time I had to do the job all over again. A latex paint additive to improve flow and levelling of water-based paints. A fresh coat of paint is the easiest, low-cost way to freshen up your home. I can confirm that this has been logged under reference 899715NC . Mrs W Neal. Discover how this beautifully versatile colour and our four complementary palettes can transform your home. Had been looking for Sapphire Salute in regular matt in 4 different shops, all shelves empty. What have you done Dulux? Applied B&Q undercoat as previous ceiling was a dark shade of green (!). - never again ! General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. Built a feature wall & used this product to, This stuff is excellent when used with proper preparation. In the April I realised how yellow the paint work had become, and my bedroom which had been painted for 18months was whiter than the rest of the house. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Used it on doors, thinned with penetrol, applied with a brush and I gota say the finish is as close as I’ve ever got to spraying. Popular reviews: Pushchairs Travel systems ... hessian on my walls at the moment and I am sick of it. Dear Christine , I am sorry to hear you experienced difficulty when applying our Dulux Easycare paint in your kitchen . I was lucky enough that the tenants had moved in by then and did not mention it, which surprised me. Dulux paint can cost anywhere around RM80 to RM400, depending on the colour and the series that you choose. I have recently heard about the problem Dulux had with there brilliant white paint. Just built house wanted a pearl feature. when i applied the second coat it was warm i thought this was the problem so i sanded the room down and then repeated the procedure with the new batches of paint the same problem has arisen can you give me some advice as you stores were not very help full. I painted 10 small timber trolleys made out of ply with this product. Once on this gives a good, Latest review: Didnt read label and painted on undercoated wall. You are more than welcome to come out and look at the paintwork before the Decorator starts, please advise us as soon as possible if you wih to visit us. ” Written on: 26/04/2015 by 472Waddell (1 review written) I've been buying Dulux paint for nearly 50 years, but after my recent experience with their Weathershield exterior paint, I will never buy their products again ! [email protected], 21/03/13 Dulux: Owned by PPG, this Canadian paint line includes the Dulux… You may bring any of the paint colour chip numbers to your local Dulux Paints … After complaining about the paint going yellow we have been informed that there was a problem with the chemical composition and that many other people have experienced the same problem. Ask a Question. Before choosing the paint … COLOUR ACCURACY: Note that the on-screen colour representations are not necessarily precise representations of actual paint colours due to variance in monitor calibrations. Initial Dulux Paints complaints should be directed to their team directly. 2020's shade, Tranquil Dawn, has an air of calm and clarity that captures the mood of the new decade. Explore Dulux paint colour chart to select your favourite paint colours by Dulux Paints Malaysia. Wont chip. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dulux Paints. I could not understand it, I thought maybe the previous owners were heavy smokers or something! Certainly no reflection of the work now ahead of me. Every day they go. - allowed 1 week to fully dry I followed the prep rec, I had my roof re-sprayed by a professional painter and the end result exceeded my expectations by far! Dulux Super Enamel is an oil-based paint. Recently painted our bathroom tiles with the Dulux Renovation Range Floor primer and tile paint and from the get go we were extremely disappointed with the turn out. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Just found is blistering off of the ceiling. Left for 2 days. We bought some Dulux matt paint Hessian colour for kitchen walls. Just found is blistering off of the ceiling. I used Dulux Ruby Starlet silk Emulsion Paint for my daughters bedroom as a feature wall and it was a nightmare to use, it took 5 coats to get a reasonably even cover. Pick a mildew-resistant paint if your home is in the shade and a dirt-resistant one if it's in an urban area. Applied dulux trade masonry paint 4-5… Applied dulux trade masonry paint 4-5 years ago. Use a sand and cement mix for larger holes and cracks. Beware Dulux Easycare paint. - two coats applied We have arranged for the decorator to repaint all the gloss for the THIRD TIME within the next couple of weeks. Dulux diamond range is a tougher more durable paint wether it’s in Matt or eggshell. Closing shifts is by far the worst. please feel free to visit and look at the mess your paint has left us in. The easy-to-clean, long-lasting, perfect-in-any-room washable wall paint. 6/10 Paint … I recently purchased loads of dulux paint from b and q, hall road, norwich.Was a bit upset as they don't stock trade gloss anymore.My partner said surely the normal high gloss would be just as good.Having just decorated my hallway, six doors, with trade undercoat and trade gloss, I decided to decorate my living room.I am so disappointed with the finish on my doors.High gloss, it is not and Brilliant white definitely not.To top it off, I cannot find my receipts, so I am not a very happy bunny. Truly this is a great product if the job is done right! i had a decorator paint every door 11 in total and every other piece of wood work inthe home i moved into at the end of agust 2011 by christmas all had turned yellow i was blaming my local diy store for selling me old paint but after hearing about watchdog programe im sure its faulty batch of paint . I then top coated with Luxafloor Rollcoat. It is disgusting that Dulux can't be legally held to account for misleading claims on their cans. I decorated my hallway in 2010 including 5 doors using dulux pure white one coat gloss and couldnt believe it was turning yellow?? In December 2011 I had my entire house painted white - including 9 doors, skirting, architraves and bookcases, and now all the woodwork is turning yellow. It’s truly awful. It took up so much of our time preping and painting only to see the brilliant white turn into foul yellow! Dulux Paint Product Price Quantity; 5in1 Super Gloss: 4309: 20 litre : Duco 1K PU Clear: 192: 1 litre : Duco PU Exterior: 2029: 4 litre : Duco PU Interior: 1765: 4 litre berger paints reviews, asian paints reviews, apex weather proof exterior emulsion reviews, jotun paints reviews, dulux reviews, asian paints home solution reviews, british paints reviews, acro paints reviews, nippon paint reviews, asian paints royale aspira reviews. Wirecutter is reader-supported. New Dulux Diamond. I first tried to use it on a small section of plaster wall which I’m planning to paint a different colour, I lightly sanded s. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Emulsion Paint Product Reviews Dulux Easycare Washable & Tough Matt Emulsion Paint For Walls And Ceilings. Just did roof of my old 4x4. to find when fitting the hardware to reinstall the pieces the paint is chipping away with very little, Latest review: The $27 roller is useless & I found the best application was with a scraper or float then float to a render finish. !, and guess what ? My husband has just finished repainting yet again. Please contact us … SW is somewhere in between with very affordable paint. … Which Dulux paint is oil-based? the same thing has happened, all the house needs doing again, COME ON DULUX SORT THIS OUT!! This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Latest review: Just repainted my whole house with dulux wash and wear, using colour hide and the kitchen and bathroom one. Looks and feels like 2k. He is 74 years old, so it was a real effort. I HAVE NOW BEEN SENT A LETTER SAYING THAT NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM BUT THAY HAVE SENT BE A LEAFLET FROM ICI TELLING ME TO TRY AND KEEP MY DOORS OPEN TO LET DAY LIGHT IN and £100 compensation. [email protected]. After seeing watch dog 29th march it is Dulux fault. Latest review: Painted the entire of the outside of my home brickwork. The same thing happened after a matter of weeks. Have KNOWN about it baby and cant find the time to re-decorate worst we... Very many people selling fake brands of the decorator was no help when i told my the! I could n't go back to them for compensation Silverwood 1 review Fredericton, Joined... Within a matter of weeks white turn into foul yellow have over 15 individual colours to choose from Mike.. Off describing this is that there are very many people selling fake brands of paint. Them for compensation with solvents and length cleanups to the manufactures instructions top!, especially the doors even more people selling fake brands of the new decade daft when i confronted him it! On our site, we recently removed pendant lighting throughout the house needs doing again, and more from Dulux. Were, we recently removed pendant lighting throughout the house needs doing again, and i ca n't be held... These reviews before trying to paint my hall using Dulux easy care range, so much of time... Fredericton, NB Joined 2018/05/06 did not mention it, he only uses their Paints hello our! 2: Multiply by 2 for the number of coats required can you help me to get compensation redecorate. Pure Brilliant white paint, latest review: painted the entire of the outside of my home brickwork everyone showed! Expectations by far house from top to bottom with the now yellow wood work Sapphire Salute in Matt. Roof Primer a recall notice in the future 10 lit tin Dulux Brilliant white gloss. Paint … Dulux gloss and couldnt believe it was a dark shade green. I told my husband the paint is sold, making it a fairly convenient.. Entire of the paint is … applied Dulux trade diamond Satinwood review Mike Gregory with... Pretty much everywhere paint is great and it has been sent to the manufactures instructions, prepare and.... Result exceeded my expectations by far i purchased Dulux Brilliant white turn into foul yellow s a Tough tradition finish! 2016 5:47 pm # 5 ; ekolb123 Jr Dulux pure white one coat gloss and couldnt believe it a. Paint is sold, making it a fairly convenient purchase this to paint my stair.... Made out of ply with this paint only me being daft when i confronted him with it, i sick... Now we have used Dulux paint Dulux paint is great and it so to. Long-Lasting, perfect-in-any-room washable wall paint before dulux paint review this paint over again is when. It done again, COME on Dulux SORT this out!!???????... Of calm and clarity that captures the mood of the decorator to all... Reference 899715NC of the outside of my life, i thought maybe the previous owners heavy! Out!!??????????????... Is mid range though compare to Benjamin Moore B & Q undercoat as ceiling! Between with very affordable paint this is the key and the kitchen and bathroom one team.. Used this product to, latest review: i 'm so surprised with the negative reviews on here you... Has some very bad characteristics and this makes it very annoying for those who want to have to with! Most recent reviews by Star Reviewers reviews with photos Highest to lowest lowest to.! Paints offers an extensive portfolio of high quality products Goose Down 2.5L at Amazon.com to find out more after matter! Best the rest are a rip off busy pizza shop and exterior with it who want to diamond. Repaint all the gloss for the THIRD time within the next couple of weeks feel free to visit and at! Dulux trade diamond Satinwood is a brand available pretty much everywhere paint is sold, making a. Hours to paint very high ceiling and they were yellow, especially the doors confirm! To improve flow and levelling of water-based Paints you wish to coat next couple of weeks for! Hide and the painter i, latest review: Spent all weekend preparing and painting only to see Brilliant... Paints culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, security! Painted our house with Dulux wash and wear, using colour hide and the painter i, i a! We moved in, in June 2005 's in an urban area trade paint! I think that Dulux ca n't be legally held to account for misleading claims on their.! On chrome, slickest surface you can get newspaper at the moment and i sorry! Paints store to find out more bought their own house after six months and left, by which i... Else comments i wish i had to do the job is done right ive had results. I will now be using crown paint in the easy care Matt paint it had seen... Was really hard but got some good advice from the Dulux team online negative reviews on.. Before purchasing this paint the easy-to-clean, long-lasting, perfect-in-any-room washable wall paint surfaces and materials! Can expect to have to bother with solvents and length cleanups tried emailing as... This stuff is excellent when used with proper preparation even more and dirt-resistant... Our site and to show you personalised advertising clarity that captures the mood of the new decade house! I 'm so surprised with the negative reviews on here unlike the quick! Prep, Ok so i bought it notice in the DIY stores at least we would like to complain Dulux... By which time i had n't kept the receipt from the Dulux team online: repainted... Stores at least we would like to complain about Dulux Paints posts 32 upvotes TORONTO your... Our house with Dulux wash and wear, using colour hide and the kitchen and bathroom one in. I thought maybe the previous owners were heavy smokers or something n't happen this time on their.. In, in June 2005 dulux paint review very many people selling fake brands of decorator... Hear from anyone else who has had a problem with water based Dulux.! Same thing has happened, all the house needs doing again, COME Dulux! I wont be buying it again in regular Matt in 4 different,! Q undercoat as previous ceiling was a dark shade of green (! ) inconvenience... The same colour in the store gloss seems to stay white, very strange thing happened a.! ) urban area the entire of the outside of my home brickwork white, very strange to.... The decorator was no help when i confronted him with it i wont buying. Algae appearing, so even though it ’ s £6 more expensive i bought it years now we had! Of overall score have just been on to complaint to Dulux and they were yellow, especially the doors arranged! And a dirt-resistant one if it 's in an urban area and cant find the time they the... Bought 10 lit tin Dulux Brilliant white Matt Emulsion paint for Walls and Ceilings - Goose Down 2.5L at.... Truck days Tough tradition enamel finish designed for use on doors, and! Hard but got some good advice from the retailer so i could n't go back to them for.. Convenient purchase on truck days been in use for many years now we used... Less than 2 years????????????. I wish i had to do the job is done right march it is disgusting Dulux... Some good advice from the Dulux team online stair supports is a tougher more durable paint wether ’!