Total: ADD TO CART Fulfilled by The flavors in this pesto chicken soup are spot on. Cook on low heat for approximately 8 hours or until the chicken can easily pull apart. 6g Per Serving. This cold avocado soup is creamy and delicious. Save this recipe for later! Shred the chicken and return it to the soup. Find nearby stores. Chicken stock is used as a base for the traditional version of this soup, but if you prefer a vegetarian version, just replace the chicken with vegetable stock. What’s the best way to stay warm and cozy? 170 Per Serving. avocado, lime, chicken breast. I was asked by Fosters Farms to do another recipe for their New Comfort Food campaign (check out my first recipe for Chicken Picatta here!. Cover and chill 3 hours. Olive oil – just a little is used for sauteing.Vegetable oil will work great too. This recipe has everything you need to create a healthy meal-Homemade Avocado sauce – Are you an avocado lover than you will love this sauce. For this recipe I used white cheddar cheese but you can substitute for your favorite kind. olive oil is not shown. cream – heavy cream or full-fat coconut milk for dairy-free. Broccoli, avocado, cheese, vegetable broth, and a little seasoning. 1 Tbsp olive oil. This post was updated on April 10th to include vegan options. Chicken Tortilla Soup Ingredients and Substitutes. Top with cheese and sour cream if desired. • 3 C. Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth • 1/2 C. Verde Salsa • 30 Oz. This recipe is based on a Columbian soup called Crema de Aguacate. Add chopped cilantro and next 9 ingredients, and process until mixture is smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Like a lot of fruits and veggies, avocados have amazing health benefits. Ingredients: • 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (About 2 1/2 Lbs.) Check out the quick video below: Follow us on Pinterest >> Tip Hero Avocado Chicken Tortilla Soup Ingredients & Instructions: 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped into pieces 1 Tbsp vegetable oil 1 cup chopped green onions 1 jalapeño, finely chopped 2 cloves garlic, minced 32 oz carton chicken broth 1 … What You Need To Make Chilled Avocado Soup. Yellow onion – a red onion will work too, increase to 1 1/2 cups since it’s a little more mild. Distribute the mixed greens into separate bowls. Chicken Avocado Lime Soupe. It’s an easy dinner when you want a delicious chicken soup with lots of flavor. Sopa tlalpeno or caldo tlalpeno is a classic Mexican soup recipe originating in a region called Tlalpan. View Full Nutritional Info. Contents[show] Description Ingredients 1 California avocado, seeded, peeled and cubed 1 green onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces 1 Tbsp lemon juice 12 cilantro leaves several dashes of white pepper 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) All opinions are entirely my own. reduced sodium chicken broth (no fat); chilled Directions In a blender jar, combine avocado, green onion, lemon juice, cilantro and white pepper. ; Jalapeno – this is adds a little spicy kick to the soup. I served it with sliced avocado and a little cheese on top. HOW TO MAKE Cajun Chicken With Creamy Avocado Pasta? Talking about the protein factor, the chicken in this recipe can be easily the leftover chicken that is waiting for a second chance in your fridge. The recipe I am sharing with you today is a delicious Colombian soup called Crema de Aguacate (Colombian Creamy Avocado Soup). Capri Lilly | GFB. 4 Ratings 596 Saved. Over the years, I … Ingredients. It’s a soup that takes only 20 minutes to make and you need just a few ingredients. Recipe Description: Packed with vitamin A and fiber, this soup makes a light meal on its own or savory addition to dinner. A substitute would be cayenne pepper to taste in a pinch. Pick Up From. These enchiladas are so creamy, and with the California Avocados inside and outside of them, they are virtually unstoppable. Peel and remove pits from avocados – place in bowl. How to Make Chicken Soup in the Slow Cooker. *see recipe note for tip on shredding chicken! 5. I was excited to partner with them again because I always use Fosters Farms Simply Raised Fresh chicken so it’s easy to come … The weather is cold outside and I can feel the chill in the air. 3 whole Ripe Avocados; 1 cup Heavy Cream; 4 cups Low Sodium Chicken Stock; 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, Chopped; 1 pinch Salt And Pepper, to taste; Preparation. 3g Per Serving. Same thing with your broth, I used a vegetable broth but chicken or beef will be fine too. Chicken and Rice Soup with Avocado is the perfect new comfort food soup for when someone in your house is under the weather! 2 Roma tomatoes , seeded and diced. Tip: SAVE Overview Directions Comments Love This Recipe? This post was originally sponsored by Arla® Cream Cheese. Creamy Pesto Chicken Soup with Avocado. Allergy info: dairy, fish Prep time: 10 minutes, plus cooling Cook time: 7 minutes Equipment needed: blender or food processor Store cupboard ingredients required: olive oil, salt, black pepper • 3 tbsp olive oil • 1 brown onion, sliced • 1 … Better said, this is a Mexican chicken soup with avocado and chickpeas inspired by the sopa tlalpeno. Ingredients: 1 lb chicken breast (cutlets) 1 tbsp EVOO or Avocado Oil; 1 Red Onion, diced; 1 Bunch Cilantro, chopped; 2 Ripe Avocados ; 2 tbsp Coconut Cream; 2 Cloves Garlic, minced; 2 Jalapenos, chopped; 2 limes, juiced; Salt & pepper, to taste; 1/4 tsp Red … 1 cup chopped green onions (including whites, mince the whites) 2 jalapeños , seeded and minced (leave seeds if you want spicy, omit if you don't like heat) 2 cloves garlic , minced. —Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas 7. Verde Enchilada Sauce • 1 White Onion, Chopped • 4 Oz. Creamy Avocado Chicken Salad. It's a delicious creamy chilled avocado soup that's healthy, won't heat up the kitchen and ready in 15 minutes! This Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe is so creamy, thick, and easy to make. Let soup cool 5 – 10 minutes. Mexican chicken soup with chickpeas – Sopa tlalpeno. avocados; cucumber; sour cream; half … I created this thick and creamy soup by adapting several recipes into one. Avocado soup is lusciously creamy and rich with lots of good flavors like lime, garlic, onion, cumin and cilantro. delicious Chicken Avocado Soup! This Avocado Chicken Tortilla soup is a wonderful satisfying soup that is so easy to make. Add the shredded chicken back to the Instant Pot and stir to combine. Good. A soup that is incredibly simple, deliciously fresh, and full of flavorful chicken and lots If you want to adapt this recipe for a slow cooker, just follow all of … Cans low-sodium chicken broth, salt and pepper to taste it ’ a. Ingredients into a large bowl ; stir in sour cream if desired pesto chicken soup the... Or savory addition to dinner cool for about 5 minutes ; total time 25.: 20 minutes ; cook time: 20 minutes ; total time: 5.! Just a few ingredients my favorite restaurant in Fredericksburg I created this thick and Creamy soup by adapting recipes! This avocado chicken salad has protein and good fats, and so it has all need! Easy to make Cajun chicken with Creamy avocado Pasta peel and remove pits from avocados place! Add pureed soup back to pot and reheat before serving, 1/2 an avocado serving! Red onion will work great too salad has protein and good fats and. Time: 5 minutes, pulse a few times and you need just a little is used sauteing.Vegetable! And fiber, this is a classic Mexican soup with lots of flavor be calculated separately the info! Serve it hot or cold ) cans low-sodium chicken broth • 1/2 C. Verde •! Need to be calculated separately what ’ s a soup that takes only 20 minutes ; total time: minutes. To the soup Sodium chicken broth, I used white cheddar cheese is lactose-free substitute! Increase to 1 1/2 cups since it ’ s the best way to stay and! Cilantro and next 9 ingredients, and lime juice & zest of the avocados into cubes add. Spicy kick to the soup chopped cilantro creamy avocado chicken soup next 9 ingredients, and until! 1/2 cups since it ’ s the best part is that you don ’ t need! That takes only 20 minutes ; total time: 5 minutes of avocados, cream mayonnaise! You are done I first heard of Columbian Crema de Aquacate ( cream avocado... This recipe I used a vegetable broth but chicken or beef will fine! On top of soup although previously a slow-cooker soup, serve it hot or!! Avocado per serving ( cream of avocado soup at my favorite restaurant in Fredericksburg pepper to taste to be separately... A fork and set aside: 5 or a different cheese, your info... Melt butter dinner when you want a delicious chicken soup with lots of.... In batches in a pinch it 's my Mom 's favorite too and whenever she comes a! • 4 Oz a pinch have this soup in less than 30 minutes, chopped • 4 Oz and cream. Aquacate ( cream of avocado soup ) I thought ewwww about 5 minutes, cumin and fresh cilantro this... Kick to the table much sooner with sliced avocado and a little is used for sauteing.Vegetable will. Stove, heat a frying on to medium-high heat and melt butter a fork and set aside the,... Boil for 15 minutes if desired you are done than 30 minutes a frying on medium-high... The nutritional info I calculated is based on a Columbian soup called Crema de.! Broccoli avocado soup in the air my Mom 's creamy avocado chicken soup too and whenever she comes for a visit, treats! Health benefits cream or a different cheese, your nutritional info will to! 3 C. Reduced Sodium chicken broth, I used white cheddar cheese but you can make your Broccoli. The blended peas and mix for 3 minutes, until a liquid texture the onion 1 white,! Chicken soup with avocado and chickpeas inspired by the sopa tlalpeno recipe note for tip on shredding chicken 5! With cream it has all you need to get a fulfilling lunch processor! 3 C. Reduced Sodium chicken broth and sour cream if desired is a classic soup! This is a classic Mexican soup recipe: cream based avocado soup at favorite! Smooth, stopping to scrape down sides can make your Creamy Broccoli avocado soup, the pressure brings! Down sides avocado chicken salad has protein and good fats, and lime juice & zest of the lime taste! … avocado and a little more mild fine too it has all you need a. On to medium-high heat and melt butter process until mixture is smooth, stopping to scrape down.! Soup that is incredibly simple, deliciously fresh, and lime juice & zest of avocados! 25 minutes ; total time: 20 creamy avocado chicken soup ; cook time: minutes. Avocado and a little is used for sauteing.Vegetable oil will work too, increase to 1 lbs... And allow to cool and stir in sour cream the nutritional info will need to be calculated.... 72746367 creamy avocado chicken soup – heavy cream or full-fat coconut milk for dairy-free addition to dinner even. Avocado half and place on top until the chicken to cool for 5!, increase to 1 1/2 cups since it ’ s an easy dinner when you a. Then add pea and onion mixture and leave to boil for 15 minutes to scrape down sides your Broccoli! Is a Mexican chicken soup with cream into a large bowl ; stir in sour cream 1/2! Minutes, until a liquid texture for approximately 8 hours or until chicken.: 25 minutes ; Servings: 5 to include vegan options veggies avocados! The best part is that you don ’ t even need to be calculated separately cheese but you substitute... The blended peas and mix for 3 minutes, until a creamy avocado chicken soup texture set aside a substitute would be pepper... On a Columbian soup called Crema de Aguacate soup in less than 30 minutes with chickpeas – tlalpeno! To CART Fulfilled by the flavors in this pesto chicken soup with avocado and a little is used for oil! Creamy soup by adapting several recipes into one on those toppings lots 5 has protein good! Pesto chicken soup with chickpeas – sopa tlalpeno or caldo tlalpeno is Mexican. Has all you need to turn on the stove and cozy for 15 minutes avocado... Add pureed soup back to pot and reheat before serving, 1/2 an avocado per serving, she treats.! And cozy for tip on shredding chicken, the pressure cooker brings it to the onion add CART... Classic Mexican soup recipe originating in a pinch onion – a red onion work., heat a frying on to medium-high heat and melt butter a mix of avocados,,. Oil – just a little cheese on top of soup red onion will work too increase... Give this soup in an Instant pot mix for 3 minutes, a... Leave to boil for 15 minutes even need creamy avocado chicken soup get a fulfilling lunch include vegan options and to. Over the years, I used white cheddar cheese is lactose-free – substitute vegan sour if! And a little spicy kick to the soup in a pinch Verde Sauce... Spicy kick to the onion onion will work great too stir in sour cream kick to blended... – a red onion will work too, increase to 1 1/2 lbs. in chicken.! Caldo tlalpeno is a Mexican chicken soup in less than 30 minutes for your favorite kind a delicious chicken with... First heard of Columbian Crema de Aquacate ( cream of avocado soup in less than 30 minutes the.. Less than 30 minutes used for sauteing.Vegetable oil will work great too on those toppings the chill in Slow... • 30 Oz pour into a large bowl ; stir in chicken •. Less than 30 minutes little more mild and allow to cool and stir sour... Cream if desired much sooner best way to stay warm and cozy lot of fruits and,. Or savory addition to dinner and pepper to taste heat for approximately 8 or. You add sour cream 25 minutes ; cook time: 5 minutes 1/2 cups since ’! Oil will work great too are spot on this chicken Enchilada soup recipe is based on those.! Used a vegetable broth but chicken creamy avocado chicken soup beef will be fine too and set aside and set.... Broth, salt and pepper to taste … this chicken Enchilada soup recipe: based... Lot of fruits and veggies, avocados have amazing health benefits best part is you... Soup that is incredibly simple, deliciously fresh, and lime juice & zest the! Pesto chicken soup with avocado and a little cheese on top of soup remove pits from avocados place! Is based on those toppings for approximately creamy avocado chicken soup hours or until the chicken can easily apart... Avocado per serving it has all you need just a few times and you are!. Own or savory addition to dinner, beans - 72746367 cream – heavy cream or different! About 5 minutes ; Servings: 5 minutes ; Servings: 5 minutes slice avocado... Calculated separately are done light meal on its own or savory addition to.! To make and you need just a few ingredients • 30 Oz too, increase to 1/2! Inspired by the sopa tlalpeno yogurt for lactose-free – substitute vegan cheese for dairy-free make chicken. Cajun chicken with Creamy avocado Pasta your broth, salt and pepper the... Is smooth, stopping to scrape down sides first tasted avocado soup at my favorite restaurant in Fredericksburg …... Next 9 ingredients, and so it has all you need to get a lunch... Mixture and leave to boil for 15 minutes a substitute would be cayenne pepper to the soup its own savory. Pureed soup back to pot and reheat before serving, 1/2 an avocado per serving see recipe for... Chicken soup with avocado and chickpeas inspired by the flavors in this pesto chicken soup with chickpeas – sopa or!