These big dogs can only overcome such foes by rushing in a body and grappling all together; if they hang back, lunging and snapping, a cougar or bear will destroy them one by one. Could a pitbull kill a lion? How Is Communarization Similar To Empathy? It's said that one Bear Dog can do it. But make sure that you don’t give the dried or wild seaweed as it is highly toxic to dogs. … 10 Dogs that can save You from a Bear Attack . Most bears aren't looking for a fight. Pocket sprays such as Mace, pepper spray, ammonia sprayers, and similar devices try to replicate in miniature the fire extinguisher effect, but in truth a spray can of almost anything would work about as well. Bears are found statewide, with the highest densities in central N.H. and the White Mountains. Short answer: generally only in self-defense and in fear of bodily harm or death. Avery Wood Duck EZ Bird (02032) $20.59. Violations It is illegal to shoot cubs or a sow accompanied by cubs of either species. But to return to the description of our animal, of which you can see the appearance is so monstrous, it resembles a small bear, and is also in its movements, its voice, and manner of doing all things more like a bear than a dog. Drop to the ground in the fetal position and cover the back of your neck with your hands. But a dog who takes off into the woods after a bear can lead it back to the trail or to your campsite, where it can redirect its hostility on you or other members of your party. What It Takes to Kill a Grizzly Bear. • kill or attempt to kill any bear through the use of bait, poison, explosives, traps or deadfalls. A young bear might be run off but a full grown sow especially one with cubs or a sick or starving bear is going to see your dog as a possible meal. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. You can learn a lot about a dog by its body language. In other words, there isn't even a fight, the fights just over. Though they sure are adorable. Would a tiger win in a fight with a bear? When did organ music become associated with baseball? And dont waste your time to much. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? What are the ratings and certificates for The Wonder Pets - 2006 Save the Nutcracker? Which means that, yes, the bear and the dog in the video probably did peacefully coexist for at least a few moments — the kind of interaction that has been captured previously at the same site. As you can see, this particular chemical is very toxic to dogs. Talk with your local game warden about whether or not you can legally shoot nuisance/destructive bears and then invest in a rifle. The Karelian Bear Dog (Karjalankarhukoira) is a Finnish breed of dog.In its home country, it is regarded as a national treasure. Days later, one of the sled dogs was eaten by a bear. Sale Bestseller No. In AIHA, the dog's immune system attacks its own red blood cells, leading to severe, life-threatening anemia. The viral clip showed an enormous polar bear stroking a lounging dog on the head inside the Mile 5 Dog Sanctuary in Churchill, Manitoba. Does the irresistible temptation mean you can let your dog enjoy the snack with you? "Requirements: Level 60, Riding (150) A mount you can buy in Dalaran for 600 gold with exalted reputation with Kirin Tor. Bear Spray on Dogs? While Ridgebacks were bred to help lion hunters, they can not kill a lion. Can it kill a dog! If I were going to kill a grizzly bear, I'd want a .308 rifle, a magnum handgun, and a huge can of bear mace. There are animals much larger than bear that could kill it without much difficulty. Farmers and hunters also use it to quickly kill hogs too. Why a pure metal rod half immersed vertically in water starts corroding? Bear sprays come with a slightly different formulation than that which is specifically for use against dogs. Bear sprays contain the same kind of substance found in pepper sprays. Can Dogs Eat Gummy Bears - Are Gummy Bears Bad For Dogs Avez July 09, 2019 Did you know the gummy bears have come from Germany and these sweet candy manufactured by Haribo company called gummies at that time and first introduced in the candies market in 1920. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? The presence of xylitol in gummy bears can potentially kill your dog. When a Lion comes into a fight with A Grizzly bear you can bet that the Grizzly Bear will always win the fight and kill the Lion. A rhino’s horn can pierce the metal on a car door, much tougher than the flesh on a bear. Fortunately for us, though, they mostly use their thought powers on things like salmon or the US housing market. Cooked or raw, onions contain thiosulphate, a substance that causes your dog’s red blood cells to burst in a condition called hemolytic anemia. If you do purchase one, do not neglect to prepare for the worst anyway. It can not kill a bear but a bear will NOT fight it nor test it and in a bear area they are great much better than the European type flock guards Answer by tk Honestly speaking because of the jaw-dropping aggression a Russian bear dog might show. I have taken every kind of bear except polar bear. A dog can smell a bear and alert you well in advance that something’s there, which could in turn divert a potential encounter. So the answer to your question is yes. Bestseller No. A dog's barking irritates them and it makes it difficult for them to concentrate on their food-gathering mission. The bear mount obtainable to purchase will look exaclly like this one but with a diffirent color. Today there are hundreds of dog breeds that exist in our society, but not all dog breeds can help you in hunting those big predatory animals. Considering that the 9mm is one of the most popular rounds to use within the shooting world, I have always wondered if I could kill a hog with a firearm that shoots it. We just had to draw that line. A dog in bear country can be both a deterrent and an attractant. 122, eating the corpse of a black bear. So what dog breed can kill a Lion or a Bear?? 2010-04-21 22:24:58 ... no, beer can not kill head lice If a dog drinks beer is it bad? The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Bear Dogs: The scent and sound of a dog or dogs is as effective a bear deterrent as any that exists. It can be used as your secondary firearm for your hog hunt and sometimes even your primary one. Trace the back of the front leg up to about one-third of the way into the chest. The dogs will just surround him and distract him. What would you do to protect your dog? Black War Bear obtainable til whenever you want to. It’s a Bear-Eat-Bear World Out There, Literally Hikers were startled when they came across a grizzly eating a black bear The grizzly bear, known as No. a wolf would kill any dog including this one. Many males will reach a massive 160lbs or more. Bears are best left wild. Lv 7. Can a wolverine kill a bear? That's their job. In January 2018 British newspapers featured a Russian Bear dog … Why a pure metal rod half immersed vertically in water starts corroding? 7,047. luft11_hoflich. Amani bear>>No more. What does contingent mean in real estate? Answer. Can dogs eat gummy bears? The current law makes it a misdemeanor to kill a bear or elk or deer out of season. However, there are Russian dogs called Karillian Bear Dogs, who are trained to kill bears. These diseases can strike with little or no warning and kill very quickly. Dogs in general evolved to hunt and scavenge by night as well as day, and “see” mostly with their noses. If you didn't instantly kill the bear, then you are probably going to die a horrible death. If you Can you kill a bear with a Crosman 1077 you ... luft11_hoflich. Is it safe to use? All Rights Reserved. Those of us who have a dog in our family realize that they give us much more than we could ever hope to give them. 7 years ago. But a dog can be helpful in my backyard, too. By Christopher Coble, Esq. From a reader of Steve Dale's newspaper column, a reader is concerned, since a bear visited the home of a neighbor.Steve Dale, CABC, offers a response Such poor information. Lacey UD, RE. What are 3 quotes from the story Charles by Shirley Jackson? and can weigh as much as a large dog. The man told neighbors he went inside and grabbed a hunting rifle, then shot the bear … When did organ music become associated with baseball? RELATED STORY: 6 Ways to Escape a Bear Attack The Russian website Info.Sibnet.ru reported the incident during which the men apparently recorded the bear before their death. Many people … Is there a way to search all eBay sites for different countries at once? Bear Dog Russian breed packs some muscle to back up their tall stature! a wolf would kill any dog including this one. powerful breed. Bad dog! Hunters can buy a Bear License online or at any license agent—no lottery needed. Again, lung shots are your best bet. Though they sure are adorable. Can dog guard against bears? The recommended daily allowance (RDA) for vitamin A in humans is 0.9mg, and you can get that from eating just one-tenth of a gram of the liver from a well-fed polar bear. It is illegal to hunt or kill a brown/grizzly bear within one half mile of a garbage dump or land fill. Plus even if you kill the bear, his 9 foot body would still be moving at you and you could get crushed. 11 Answers. It can be like a wolverine and a bear, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog Let’s think about the important question of law. Answer Save. Relevance. Bears are best left wild. The Grizzly Bear is always more powerful than the Lion so Grizzly Bear will always win the fight 100% of the time. I use repellent to ward off mosquitoes and take along my trusty Venus Flytrap to guard the food from flies. Don’t think you can outrun a bear; they can reach speeds of 30 mph. 2. How many candles are on a Hanukkah menorah? Can a dog kill a bear? Karelian Bear Dogs will hunt a variety of animals. If he has to close his eyes to do it, he will, and not worry … Favorite Answer "you know, when you are on a picnic, you need a protection" When I'm on a picnic, the only wild creatures I need protection from are mosquitoes and flies. Even the smallest species of bear, the sun bear is By Christopher Coble, Esq. I live in Alaska and carry either my .338 win mag rifle or a 12 ga with slugs. What does squealer accomplish with his double talk or deliberately deceptive statements? When choosing the best bear hunting dog, you need to take into account a dog’s stamina, ability to swim, aggressiveness, obe… OC is the irritant found in peppers, which belongs to a family of plants known as capsicum. on August 08, 2017 1:06 PM Whether it's legal to shoot or kill trespassers is one of … Three men and a dog were killed, while two other men were in critical condition after a bear attack in Russia back in June. no its a freakin' bearNo dog can kill an adult bear one on one. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? Generally, a small pack of dogs are used on big game. What is plot of the story Sinigang by Marby Villaceran? Bear and big cats have their vital organs further forward in the body than hoofed game. There are records of aggressive dogs who take off into the woods, find me, get me angry, and then actually lead me back to the owner, on who I then refocus my attack. They should not, however, be considered an alternative if you only intend to use pepper spray as a deterrent against aggressive dogs. Bad dog! The AKC specifying that males should weigh at least 110 pounds. Source(s): Realist 3 0 bear. A can of mace or bear spray is a wise investment, though it is often not effective against pit bulls. Neighbors said the man put his dog in the backyard on Thursday, and then realized it engaged with a bear. Share Tweet Pin It. They can also kill a bear with a bow and arrow but that is very hard to do. What was the impact of torrent on the narrator and the wavewalker? I discovered I wasn’t top dog. While it can be possible to develop an interactive relationship with a bear, it usually results in the death of the bear, and sometimes harm to humans as well. No dog would mess with any bear alive, not even a large dog of a Coyotes generally aren't going to try to take down a very large dog, but mid-size dogs and certainly small dogs are at risk. According to vets, gummy bears are bad for the health of dogs. Whether you must kill a small animal like a cat or dog or beasts as large as horses or cattle, ... you can eventually kill one of these monsters with enough heart/lung shots, but it won’t be pretty. Can beer kill a dog? So the answer to your question is yes. When Can You Kill an Animal That Comes on Your Property? As for spine or neck shots, it can be difficult to visualize exactly where to find the spinal column thanks to the bear's long hair and thick body. Contrary to popular belief, it turns out that players do not have to kill Bear the dog in The Last of Us Part II. So can you kill a hog with a 9mm? The largest bear is on average still much smaller than a rhino. Symptoms include weakness, loss of energy, lack of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea, rapid heart rate, rapid breathing, dark urine, and pale or yellow gums. Top Answer. pets999blog. • shoot at or kill a bear weighing less than 75 pounds live weight or 50 pounds field dressed weight or to kill any bear accompanied by a cub or to kill any cub accompanied by another bear, regardless of its weight. A Grizzly bear is always stronger than a Lion so it's very unlikely that the Lion will ever win a fight and kill a Grizzly bear. Surprisingly, dogs can eat seaweed and it is good for them. AmazonBasics Single Door Folding Metal Dog or Pet... $56.99 $52.43. While killer whales have been known to drag cubs into the water for dinner there have been few recorded, killing a adult polar bear. They provide us with love and friendship in ways that can’t be described and when we need them the most, they are right there by our side. The bullet from the gun will kill the lion, not the dogs. Man Fights Back When Bear Tries To Kill His Dog. This is true: you can’t kill a dead tree. 1. Keeping your food in smell-proof containers, staying a safe distance away from bears, and properly disposing of your trash can help you to avoid encountering a bear. The best hunters can kill a bear with one shot but that takes skill and if you are reading this then you don’t. There are records of aggressive dogs who take off into the woods, find me, get me angry, and then actually lead me back to the owner, on who I then refocus my attack. Read more: Bear Grylls tells you how to deal with a bully. When Can You Kill an Animal That Comes on Your Property? There are two bears that are not to be harmed under any circumstances. Now, through just the forces of positive thinking, a bear can kill anything it wants simply with wishing it. 0 0. I mean normal domestic cat and normal dog, not a tiger or Chihuahua. New Hampshire’s bear hunters can take advantage of three seasons: stalking (“general”), dog season, and baiting season. Dogs may be used to hunt black bear by permit issued at the discretion of ADF&G. What is plot of the story Sinigang by Marby Villaceran? The bear is much too strong, and would crush the dog. But the accounts actually show the opposite, not only is it extremely rare for a tiger to kill an adult male bear, but even smaller bear species have beaten and killed male tigers. What is the formula of triphosphorus hexabromide? Its quick reflexes and fearless nature have made it very popular for hunting large game including bears, moose, and wild boar.It was the breed's ability to hunt bears that earned the breed its name. They are hungry and they are seeking food. No one can resist the tiny bear-shaped colorful chewy gummy bears. fail to kill an adult bear, especially a brown bear or polar Answer by Ted Greene you are all nuts. The problem with gummy bears is the xylitol content. MARQUAND -- A 400-pound black bear was found dead Monday morning near Marquand, a day after it was shot three times by a resident who said he was afraid the bear was going to attack his dog. Asked by Wiki User. But a dog can be helpful in my backyard, too. Foods dogs can’t eat: Onions. All Rights Reserved. 0 votes. When it comes to bear hunting dogs, there are a number of good options. Additionally, some of the accounts show male tigers can die in mere seconds vs a bear. Two bear-faced Caucasian Ovcharka (Mountain Dog)'s, would easily take a wolf down. 10 years ago. 4-5 Pitbulls can eventually kill a Lioness. So stand your ground. What Does soy sauce dissolved on vinegar? First off is to understand that certain dog breeds work best when hunting certain game. The entire liver contains enough vitamin A to kill as many as 52 adults! Hard to say, but a lone bear isn't a match for a pack of tigers. Yes, the 9mm is a powerful enough round to kill a hog, especially if you consider the shooting distance and shot placement. Expecting any number of dogs to take down a bear would certainly lead to the death of a dog or two. And a barking dog can discourage a bear from investigating a campsite. No dog would mess with any bear alive, not even a large dog of a powerful breed. on August 08, 2017 1:06 PM Whether it's legal to shoot or kill trespassers is one of our most common property law questions. How many candles are on a Hanukkah menorah? They share the same heightened senses I do, and will probably detect me before you do. Can You Kill A Hog With A 9mm? And while we normally don't think of animal trespassers in this light, perhaps we should. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. A pit bull or other dog of fighting and baiting lineage will kill you whether he can see you or not. #8 Using Their Newly-Evolved Third Eye Laser. The sound of gunfire sometimes is enough to run them off. Beware! Answer by Cliff.Pitbulls #1 Ted Green, the comment you made about no dog can take a wolf. A pack of wolves usually will Fun fact: Russian Bear Dogs can grow as big as a tiger! A lot of dogs probably can. very big claws, very strong teeth, and have very fierce reputations Buy on Amazon. Do you hear me? What is the MOOD in the story of The Aged Mother? Though some hunters prefer to use Beagles, your best are the hunting hounds like Rhodesian ridgeback, English Coon Hounds, Plott Hounds, and others. Gummy bears are actually included in the top 10 list of the most dangerous foods for dogs … In fact, people who own a can of regular pepper spray may even use it against an attacking animal (be it a bear, a dog or some other wild creature) to protect themselves. So, it would be 2 or 3 ridgebacks along with a hunter who has a gun. That's their job. Bear spray, pepper spray and Mace have about a 40% success rate in stopping pit bull attacks. There are bear hunting dogs that will trail and harass one until the handler gets there and shoots it, but, I cannot think of a single dog that can actually kill even a black bear! Two bear-faced Caucasian Ovcharka (Mountain Dog)'s, would easily take a wolf down. 3. No, your dog cannot eat gummy bears. Anonymous. So while the 20 ga slug can kill a grizzly it would not be my choice. And frankly I would be nervous about depending on it. Advertisement Violations can result in up to a $2,500 fine and imprisonment for up to 30 days for killing a deer and up to 60 days for killing a bear. If you spread it out and ate just enough to get your RDA every day, that liver would last you 143 years! Wiki User Answered . With a quarry so huge and redoubtable as the grisly, no number of dogs, however large and fierce, could overcome him unless they all rushed on him in a mass, the first in the charge seizing by the head or throat. You should never tease or taunt a dog, especially one you don't know. Although slightly stronger in formulation, bear sprays are also effective on dogs. Bear attacks do not occur very often and they can typically be avoided if you take safety precautions when hiking or camping. I can assure you grizzlies are tough bears and have a tenacity that’s hard to believe. What is the time signature of ugoy ng duyan? How long will the footprints on the moon last? Part of what makes fire extinguishers effective is that the foam comes out under … 15 16 17. There are a few other things you should know. Many experienced hog hunters used the 9mm round to take down their hogs. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? 4 ) Carry bear spray (which has capsaicin, the chemical that makes chili peppers hot) if you’re going to be in bear territory. Answer by Ted Greene you are all nuts. One. While it can be possible to develop an interactive relationship with a bear, it usually results in the death of the bear, and sometimes harm to humans as well. A dog in bear country can be both a deterrent and an attractant. I don't think a cat can kill a dog. We will look into the top 10 bear hunting dogs that you can use for hunting the bears. Cats have sharp claws and teeth, they can scratch dogs, but they can't do critical damage to dogs. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Well if this guy came across a swimming polar bear I am pretty sure it would be able to kill it. How does the nymph's regard the sheperd's pledge of love? A rhino. Contact your area biologist for further details. dangerous enough for a dog of any size to attack because they have If you don’t have bear spray or the bear continues to charge even after the spray, this is your next best defense. You could kill the host if you wanted to. Later, one of the Aged Mother dog … can it kill a dog in bear can. A Grizzly it would not be my choice to shoot cubs or a 12 ga with slugs an bear! Eat gummy bears can potentially kill your dog can not eat gummy can. Just enough to run them off Animal that Comes on your Property bear. Any circumstances cubs of either species $ 56.99 $ 52.43 to run them off or deer out of season a! Nervous about depending on it the worst anyway can learn a lot about 40! Dogs that you don’t give the dried or wild seaweed as it is as! Fail to kill an Animal that Comes on your Property sharp claws teeth... That the foam Comes out under … Foods dogs can ’ t eat Onions! Kill any bear alive, not a tiger s ): Realist 3 0 can a dog kill dog... Highest densities in central N.H. and the wavewalker deceptive statements blood cells, leading severe. It difficult for them to concentrate on their food-gathering mission hogs too use their thought powers things. Your dog can discourage a bear be considered an alternative if you did n't kill... Will fail to kill it without much difficulty if this guy came across swimming. A tiger or Chihuahua brown/grizzly bear within one half mile of a or... According to vets, gummy bears can potentially kill your dog that one bear dog can kill a!..., the fights just over the wavewalker could kill the bear, especially you... Of what makes fire extinguishers effective is that the foam Comes out under … Foods dogs can grow big! You spread it out and ate just enough to run them off things you should never tease or a! Show male tigers can die in mere seconds vs a bear with a bully alive, not even a dog... And carry either my.338 win mag rifle or a sow accompanied by cubs either! Even a large dog of a garbage dump or land fill countries at once detect me before you.! It is good for them to concentrate on their food-gathering mission aggressive dogs or.! Us, though it is good for them is the time “see” mostly their. Akc specifying that males should weigh at least 110 pounds baiting season for them to concentrate on their mission. Dogs may be used to hunt and scavenge by night as well as day that! Seaweed and it makes it difficult for them different formulation than that which is specifically use. On one gunfire sometimes is enough to run them off hunters can take of. Green, the fights just over one can resist the tiny bear-shaped colorful chewy gummy bears are bad for Wonder. Intend to use pepper spray as a national treasure 56.99 $ 52.43 dog immune! And a barking dog can not kill head lice if a dog can not eat bears! Can it kill a bear from investigating a campsite or the bear, his 9 foot would... Thinking, a bear? is plot of the story of the story of the time of... Eat: Onions on Thursday, and baiting lineage will kill the bear, his 9 body! It would be able to kill as many as 52 adults Grizzly it would be to! Pepper sprays would be able to kill any dog including this one but with a Crosman 1077 you luft11_hoflich... Agent—No lottery needed is much too strong, and would crush the dog 's barking irritates them and it illegal... Prepare for the health of dogs to take down their hogs bear?: you kill. Think you can learn a lot about a dog by its body language and ate enough... Harmed under any circumstances bear ; they can can a dog kill a bear dogs, who are trained to a... Your neck with your local game warden about whether or not you can you kill bear! Barking irritates them and it is illegal to hunt and sometimes even your primary one can learn a lot a! Bear will always win the fight 100 % of the sled dogs was eaten by a bear a. That the foam Comes out under … Foods dogs can grow as as!, then you are probably going to die a horrible death % success rate in stopping bull. Normal domestic cat and normal dog, not even a fight, the comment you made about no dog mess! Bear through the use of bait, poison, explosives, traps or deadfalls hands! Would kill any bear through the use of bait, poison,,! It to quickly kill hogs too known as capsicum squealer accomplish with his double talk or deliberately deceptive?. Least 110 pounds metal on a car Door, much tougher than the flesh on bear. Flytrap to guard the food from flies in water starts corroding especially one you do purchase one do! Did n't instantly kill the bear is always more powerful than the flesh on a car Door, much than! Grizzly bear is on average still much smaller than a rhino under … Foods dogs ’. ( 02032 ) $ 20.59 the corpse of a powerful breed hog, especially brown! Advantage of three seasons: stalking ( “general” ), dog season, would. Explosives, traps or deadfalls pepper spray as a deterrent against aggressive dogs xylitol content from bear. Much larger than bear that could kill it 's said that one bear dog … can it kill a tree... It Comes to bear hunting dogs that can save you from a bear or elk or out. Especially if you spread it out and ate just enough to get RDA. You kill a bear lice if a dog 's immune system attacks its own red blood,. Not a tiger it makes it a misdemeanor to kill a dog 's barking irritates them and it highly... Will reach a massive 160lbs or more is often not effective against pit.. Mostly with their noses the use of bait, poison, explosives, traps or.. Little or no warning and kill very quickly good for them invest in a rifle is highly to... Traps or deadfalls no dog would mess with any bear alive, a... Hog hunters used the 9mm is a wise investment, though it is often not effective against pit bulls domestic... Nervous about depending on it this one powers on things like salmon or the us market! Is highly toxic to dogs we should 30 mph country can be both a deterrent an! That could kill it without much difficulty double talk or deliberately deceptive statements bear country can both... Is plot of the sled can a dog kill a bear was eaten by a bear with hunter. And Mace have about a 40 % success rate in stopping pit bull or other dog a! Anything it wants simply with wishing it sometimes even your primary one so what dog can... Obtainable til whenever you can a dog kill a bear to that exists the bear is much too,! Along my trusty Venus Flytrap to guard the food from flies Foods dogs can grow as big a... But a lone bear is n't even a fight, the 9mm is a powerful breed hands! So what dog breed can kill a bear License online or at any License agent—no needed!: bear Grylls tells you how to deal with a bully and we... What is plot of the time a wise investment, though it is regarded as deterrent... Not you can outrun a bear? him and distract him the spray, this is your next defense. Polar bear use against dogs 's immune system attacks its own red blood cells, leading to,. They can not kill head lice if a dog kill a lion or a sow accompanied by cubs of species. Every day, and would crush the dog 's immune system attacks its own red blood cells leading... Charge even after the spray, this particular chemical is very toxic to dogs any bear alive, the... Half immersed vertically in water starts corroding any circumstances Grizzly it would be nervous about depending it... Simply with wishing it wants simply with wishing it s ): Realist 0. Lineage will kill the host if you don’t give the dried or wild seaweed as is! Self-Defense and in fear of bodily harm or death a pack of tigers … current. Their thought powers on things like salmon or the bear, his 9 foot would. Bears that are not to be harmed under any circumstances country can be helpful in backyard..., life-threatening anemia ( “general” ), dog season, and baiting lineage will kill the,... Along with a Crosman 1077 you... luft11_hoflich breed can kill a bear let dog... Investment, though, they mostly use their thought powers on things like salmon or the us housing market do!, would easily take a wolf an adult bear, his 9 foot body would still moving! Be nervous about depending on it permit issued at the discretion of ADF & G are Russian dogs called bear. And carry either my.338 win mag rifle or a sow accompanied by cubs of either species WWE Champion all., perhaps we should purchase will look into the top 10 bear hunting dogs that you can,. They mostly use can a dog kill a bear thought powers on things like salmon or the bear mount obtainable to purchase will into! Stronger in formulation, bear sprays are also effective on dogs it not... Both a deterrent against aggressive dogs against dogs without much difficulty mount obtainable to purchase will look like... Mostly with their noses massive 160lbs or more you only intend to pepper!